[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what plane of the MTG multiverse would you like to live in ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1457532900833.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1457532900833.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
what plane of the MTG multiverse would you like to live in ?
>>
>>46182078
Ravnica or bant in alara, probably the safest and most stable two places
>>
>>46182217
except that bant is overrun by zombies
>>
>>46182317
When did this happen
>>
>>46182317
during the conflux i think
>>
Ravnica would be alright. Zendikar before the Eldrazi shitfest would be neat too, for the ADVENTURE
>>
>Not conquering all the planes with your dick.
>>
Innistrad, I imagine being a stitcher would be fun.
>>
>>46182078
Dominaria, Mirrodin, Zendikar, Alara, and Innistrad have all gotten totally fucked up, leaving Kamigawa, Theros, and Ravnica as actually decent places to live.

I pick Ravnica, probably with the Azorius or Boros.
>>
I've only been playing since theros,so I want to say Tarkir, but I'd be the only white guy in the plane.
>>
>>46183329
Kamigawa got fucking rekt too, during the Kami War

Plus all them oni everywhere
>>
File: IMG_1601.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
Dominari-... Oh. Right.

Never mind, Ravnica it is.
>>
>>46183410
Kami war was like a thousand years ago though
>>
How's Lorwyn?
>>
>>46183452
Fine, unless you run into an elf
>>
>>46183452
Semi-stable. Still some faerie fuckery going on, but the Aurora is gone.
>>
>>46183437
Fair point. I forgot how much the pre-Lorwyn timeline jumped around
>>
>>46183462
They are humanoid, they probably would think a human is a deformed elf.
>>
>>46186727
They kill deformed elves too
>>
>>46182078
how about Mirrod... oh, too soon
>>
>>46182078
Ravnica so that I can join the Simic and make my own waifu
>>
>>46187674
potential... but with boros you get a waifu who is a badass to boot
>>
>>46183426
Dominaria is still a nice place to live, if you're Sliver.

>>46182078
Shandalar
>>
>>46187769
But I'm not /fit/ enough to go Boros.
I could go Izzet, but all they do is destroy stuff, and all their waifus are crazy
I don't put my dick in crazy
>>
>>46187890
no mna, crazy is Rakdos, you don't want Rakdos
>>
Tarkir, before Sarkhan fucked it all up. I'd go live in the mountains with the Jeskai, that'd be fun.
>>
A few months ago I'd have said Innistrad without even thinking. But thanks to recent lore events, now I'm not so sure...
>>
>>46183317
>Innistrad
It's going straight to hell. Likely going to be as dead as Dominara after this set.
>>
Phyrexia
>>
>>46183426
I haven't been following MTG in a while, what happened to Dominaria?
>>
>>46191508
It got blown the fuck up as a casualty of an interplanar war
>>
>>46191508
Mostly old Phyrexia and Slivers.
>>
File: Rakdos Wreckingball.png (475KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rakdos Wreckingball.png
475KB, 820x1024px
Ravnica.
>>
>>46191712
>Rakdos-tan is Miley Cyrus
>>
File: 1458627144697.jpg (769KB, 2444x1631px) Image search: [Google]
1458627144697.jpg
769KB, 2444x1631px
>>46191508
Between the Phyrexians, the Ice Age, the Slivers, the Mending, and the old 'walkers themselves, a lot. Dominaria is kind of a desolate shithole right now.

>>46191726
Here's the list to choose from if leather and _gore__ isn't your scene.
>>
>>46182317
I actually wouldn't mind going to Alara. Its the plane you can experience pretty much everything in, and wandering the shards would be a never ending adventure. Get frustrated with death and decay? Deus vult it up with your Bant ShieldBros. Just remember to always keep an open mind with each shard.
>>
Ravnica, Alara, or Theros.

Ravnica and Theros for the Azorius and Polis, and Alara because Bant is a pretty okay place
>>
>>46192090
>Just remember to always keep an open mind with each shard.
Except on Esper, where that shit will get you mindraped.
>>
Cabralin. Not much is known, but it is described as peaceful, with rolling plains and meadows.

Lorwyn/Shadowmoor is a maybe, if for no reason besides qt elves. The ass-heads and shapeshifters and cinders and scarecrows that might exist make this plane less attractive.

Shandalar is a maybe, because of all the rich mana. That, and planeswalkertraffic there might make things more available. Like a less shitty Mercadia.

Theros might have snake tits, but it also has active deities, which puts it on my no-walk list.

Ravnica is out because I fucking hate cities, and would probably end up getting stabbed in a dark alley, or flayed alive by imps.
>>
>>46191864
>You will never abandon your seat in the Azorious Senate to live as a savage with Gruul-tan
>You will never subdue Boros-tan in battle and rape her as Gruul-tan holds her down

Why even live?
>>
>>46182078
Segovia, that way I wouldn't be a manlet anymore
>>
>>46182078
MURAGANDA, NIGGA
>>
I would like to move to Theros and be a priest or oracle of Kruphix. He seems like a real bro comparatively and I love the plane. Being an advisor to legendary heroes would be dope as hell. Plus non-biomancy GU magic always struck me as some of the grandest and most awe inspiring.
>>
>>46191508

Phyrexian, Ice Age, Slivers, Time Spiral... Dominaria has had more than its fair share of apocalypses. Time-fucked shit still washes up or crawls out of the ocean regularly.
>>
>>46182078
Whichever part of Dominaria is the comfiest. Else I'll chance it with the guild shills of Ravnica (probably Seleznya).
>>
>>46196190
Otaria seemed to be OK during Onslaught, even if there were fighting pits and dark sorcery everywhere
>>
>>46182078
Some comfy backwater plane far, far away from the other planeswankers. Especially Jace. Fucking annoying little prat.
>>
>>46190952
Hitch a ride to Ravnica. Chill in the Duskmantle all day n shit.
>>
>>46191864
>>46192675
>tfw i will never get to like sameface lolis because thank god im a fuckin normie
feels good
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.