[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you distinguish between the real card and proxy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: goblin guide_副本.jpg (1MB, 4312x2425px) Image search: [Google]
goblin guide_副本.jpg
1MB, 4312x2425px
Can you distinguish between the real card and proxy?
Interested in the proxy?
Just contact his Skype:topjasonchen
>>
the chinaman is here
>>
>>46180814

Left one is fake
>>
>>46180814
Left one is smaller, corners not all the way round, looks slightly faded.
>>
The left is pretty bad, even from the bad photo.
>>
File: AinsleyMelon.jpg (72KB, 230x238px) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyMelon.jpg
72KB, 230x238px
>chinks
>>
easiest way to tell is the paintbrush next to the artist credits. real cards have a really crisp print and you can very clearly see the two points on the brush. fakes always get it way too blurry
>>
>>46181195
That said, I believe on the on the right is the fake. set symbol is all fucked up
>>
Right one has a "darker" white, I guess this means it's the real one.
>>
Photo's too shit to tell well, give us a scan or buy something better than a potato.

fwiw the one on the right's got some signs of fakery as well - most notable is that the set symbol's stroke is too heavy.
>>
File: Secret Italian Supercat.jpg (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Italian Supercat.jpg
25KB, 300x250px
>>46180814

>REAL or FAKE?
>93% of Anons get this wrong.
>>
>>46180814
I'm gonna say the one on the left is the fake
The reds are way too saturated compared to my guides, it almost looks pink.
>>
>>46180814

Trick question: both are fake
>>
The one on the right is a fake. I base this off the exaggerated shadow that the 2/2 casts, as well as that the white background of the text box isn't truly white, it has a hint of bronze or orange to it.

That being said, it's a pretty good fake, but don't advertise here.
>>
File: 1426908206143.jpg (13KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1426908206143.jpg
13KB, 220x255px
>>46180814

>tfw stoneman appeared just after I spent my cash on legit cards.

Post fetchlands at least because I might still need some wooded foothills and verdant catacombs .
>>
Goblin guide
vs
G o b l i n G u i d e

geee I wonder if anyone can spot a difference
>>
Don't purchase from him, it's utter shit.
>>
>>46188806
Yeah they all have this problem.
>>
>Not putting two real cards together and watching the shitstorm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.