[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A one-shot quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: q8162.jpg (151KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
q8162.jpg
151KB, 600x494px
This one shot quest is for practicing purposes

You are Maria de Gallo, a woman with a keen eye on antiquities, trinkets and odds. After a disagreement with Le Cielle, the newly proclaimed crime lord of Western Meinse, you have to pay 30,000 gold piece to him. So far you gathered a third of that price.. With your cunning ways, you seek to triple your gold in today's auction.

You are not alone, several nobles and collectors showed up among the regular potential buyers. You have to balance between your bets, a knowledge of both the contenders and the trinkets themselves is a must.

You have about one hour before the auction would start.

>Speak with the servants
>Speak with the guards
>Wait a bit to have a chance to speak with the owner of the auction house
>Mangle with other guests
>Approach the shadowy figure sulking in the corner.
>Other
>>
>>46158971
>speak to the servants
Discretely ask them about their masters and their interests; if one of them is fascinated by the occult, we know he'll be interesting is buying our cheap grimoire knock-off (which we claim is genuine).
>>
>>46159059
we are only here to buy and sell the stuff at a higher price somewhere else.

right now we only have 10,000 gold.

also hello anon.
>>
>>46159089
In that case, I say we talk to the nobles to find out their interests (to see what they might out-bid us on), then talk to the auction owner to ask what's for sale.

Hello OP.
What are you practicing for, by the way?
>>
>>46159059
You approached an elven servant in a degrading dress. The owner of the auction house , Belarose, is widely known about his obsession with elves, the second great war did flood the slave market with hundreds of elves.

"Enjoying the night my lady?" the elf asked, politely.

"What is your name? how long have you been here?"

"M-me? I am Zeltheil my lady. t-two years...eight months and seven weeks." she sounded bitter but she was powerless like the rest of her kin.

"Look ,Zelthiel,I am seeing a lot of new faces here, maybe you can help me out. you know something or two about them, share it with me."

Her eye flickered, she nervously tilted her head left and right "I-i can't,I...do you need anything else, my lady?"

>[threaten her]
>[try to persuade her]
>[Bribe her]
>I will buy you from you master if you helped me...
>[Seek other servants]
>[Speak with the guards]
>[Wait a bit to have a chance to speak with the owner of the auction house]
>[Mangle with other guests]
>[Approach the shadowy figure sulking in the corner.]
>Other
>>
>>46159172
to get my writing Mojo back. I still have a couple quests on hiatus and i don't like to leave things unfinished.
>>
>>46159254
>I will buy you from you master if you helped me...
>But only if you help me earn enough money for it
>>
>>46159254
>threaten her
Say that, if she doesn't help us, we're gonna lie and say she struck us (as well as a snarky comment about how improper it is for people to leave their pet un-leashed in public).

>>46159289
>thinking the elf-loving auctioneer will sell his elf for anything resembling a reasonable price

>>46159275
What quests?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46159289
>>46159315
>>
>>46159315
If we don't have enough money to buy her, we don't buy her. We promised as much. Doesn't mean she won't work her ass off grasping at this sliver of hope.
>>
>>46159367
you have a point, I suppose.

Lets start with offering to buy her, and threaten if that doesn't work.
>>
>>46159289
>>46159315
"I am sure master Belarose would be furious of a drunken knife ear harlot spouting slurs at his respected guests..."

"What?! I..I-" The slave remained silent for a couple of seconds. tears slowly started to trail form her azure eyes "Wh-hat do you want?"

[Choose only one guest]

>The man in the Rezainian scarf with three Eastern Galo sellswords, who is he?
>The Dwarf with diamonds for a left eye, who is he?
>I never seen an Archon before, what brings the wood folks here?
>The Elven binder....who is she? why is she here in the first place?
>Who is the shadowy man standing alone at the corner?
>A royal Soulsealer here? Never thought Ofernia would send anyone outside of its borders.
>Is that Doge Zakabri? what is he doing here?
>>
>>46159315
fallout, XCOM and a donut steel one
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46159552
If 1, tell me why the Doge is here
If 2, tell me about the shadowy plot-hook standing in the corner
>>
>>46159552
>The Elven binder....who is she? why is she here in the first place?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>46159656
>>46159704
>>
>>46159656
>>46159704
>>46159656
The Elf looked at the morbidly Obese Doge with disgust "Master Belarose is a pure angel in comparison, he loves any form of art that involve nudity...male nudity. But the man has his limits when betting....1000-1500 gold coin to be precise."

It wasn't a surprise as his gigantic arms coiled around with young men with fair complexions. The Elf soon left you to serve other guests cursing you in her native tongue,

>Speak with the servants
>Speak with the guards
>Other
>>
>>46159826
>Speak with the servants
With a guest's servant, to be precise. Best inside source.
>>
>>46159940
ditto. Lets find as much info as we can before the auction begins.
>>
>>46159940
>>46159981
Few of the guests brought their personal servants. You doubt you would get anything useful from them.

"Lady Maria." A servant bowed before you " Master Ludworth wishes to speak with you." the servant pointed towards his master, the one eyed dwarf, he looked impatient and slighlty worried.

>Go with the servant
>Respectfully decline
>>
>>46160111
>Go with the servant
>>
>>46160111
>Go with the servant
>>
>>46160201

>>46160142
You went with the servant, the dwarf had no time for pleasantries "Yer ere for the Falakhalam? The Jewel of me family?"

>Yes
>No
>Other
>>
>>46160254
>I can't say one way or another, but what would you do if I was?
>>
>>46160254
>I might or might not be interested in your Ahken Stone...
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46160597
>>46160850
>>
>>46160874
don't worry, they're basically the same response
>>
>>46160597
>>46160850
"listen 'ere you. this stone be mine fer yer own sake. don't bet on yer life , lass." he dismissed you to 'warn' another guest. looks like it was something personal.
some guest were already taking their seats.

>Speak with the servants
>Speak with the guards
>Other
>>
>>46160874
That's the third time of three the dice don't choose my response. Am I cursed today?
>>
>>46160994
fuck it; shadowy figure
>>
>>46160994
>>
>>46161142
>>46161167
you approached the shadowy figure, his voice was barely audible "Aaah a potential customer," he spoke from under his cloak "I can tell you the true value of the trinkets which will be shown shortly; some are hidden treasures while others worth naught...A thousand gold per item, that is all i am asking for..."

>you are so full of shite
>Give him____
>[leave]
>other
>>
>>46161326
Get a job, you bum. [Leave]
>>
>>46161326
>How much could one potentially profit if one knew the true value of every item? Depending on your answer, I can cut you a part of the profits instead of your paltry fixed price.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46161400
>>46161434
>>
>>46161400
>>46161434
"No, no,no...I take my profit in sweet sweet coin, I have no time any future transactions but here is a free tip: the master of his house will show twenty baubles intersected by a small rest after the tenths trinket, he loves to show the best of his trinkets at the very end..."

there was a pause " So, what will it be?"
>you are so full of shite
>Give him____
>[leave]
>other
>>
>>46161547
forgot my trip, sorry.
>>
>>46161547
can we see the trinkets you're offering first?
>>
>>46161601
he offers some info about the trinkets which will be shown in the auction house. He is selling his knowledge for a quick coin. he doesn't have any trinkets
>>
>>46161547
>[leave]
>>
>>46161640
we're not paying 1000 gold for information.
>>
>>46162116
>>46162339
you ignored this man, you just can't afford to squander your coin left and right.

The auction would start in a couple of minutes.

>Speak with the servants
>Speak with the guards
>Other
>>
>>46162408
Mingle?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.