[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about exotic weapons, /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Avenger's weapons.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Avenger's weapons.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
How do you feel about exotic weapons, /tg/?
>>
File: PC Weapon Crafting.jpg (28KB, 520x381px) Image search: [Google]
PC Weapon Crafting.jpg
28KB, 520x381px
>>46155442
A waste of a feat/perk/skill/equivalent at best.

Weeaboo special-snowflake Sueshit at worst.

I don't think I've ever seen a system where exotic weapons were worth taking outside of super specific builds that were borderline exploiting the game mechanics themselves. Most of the time, anything you can achieve with an exotic weapon can be done with a "normal" weapon with the same or lesser resource investment (especially if you allow any sort of crafting systems).
>>
File: Born-To-Feel.jpg (39KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
Born-To-Feel.jpg
39KB, 500x632px
How do you arm against exotic feels, /tg/?
>>
They usually work fine for their intended application. In some settings 'exotic' is normal.
>>
>>46155442
I'd rather feel up exotic girls.
>>
File: smug.jpg (16KB, 480x378px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
16KB, 480x378px
>>46155912
I have to agree with you there, anon.
>>
>>46155527
Black Crusade has plenty of Exotic weapons that are quite useful, like Sonic Weapons.
>>
>>46155442
If they make sense in the setting, I permit it and I bend the rules a bit to allow it.
That said I remember one very egregious case:
>Adventurer in classic european city
>Get described as a run-of--the-mill average adventurer that hasn't yet done anything to prove himself
>I ask what weapon he uses, and the player starts ranting about this legendary Katana his character found.
At this point I facepalmed. Level 1 McRandomdouchebag with a legendary Katana? In Europe?
>Then he says he has another thing on his back
>ohboyherewegoagain.jpg
>It's a scythe, legendary then again
I double facepalm and ask him how he intend on using these weapons since they both are two handed
>Well I suppose I could switch.
I triple facepalm and ask him what's the point of having these weapons if he isn't going to use one of them.
>He turns silent and says that I should have told him that he could use both at the same time.
I quadruple facepalm. But after we were done with that and he agreed to downgrade his katana to a random sword/ditch the scythe, he was actually a pretty good player.
>>
>>46155912
How exotic? Not-of-this-country exotic or nor-of-this-planet exotic?
>>
>>46156835
Not-of-this-country-looking.
I don't think I'll ever get to fondle an alien babe.
>>
File: mambele2.jpg (6KB, 271x380px) Image search: [Google]
mambele2.jpg
6KB, 271x380px
>>46156835
You'd be surprised how thin that line can be.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.