[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D&D group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 118798549983.jpg (44KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
118798549983.jpg
44KB, 500x400px
Hey Anon, me and my friends play Dungeons & Dragons and I wanted Anon to write a weird story for D&D for us to fuck around with so try writing a story for us and I will bring it to our next D&D session.
>>
A mad wizard has stolen the color blue. Not just the color, but the concept of it. Water is now grey and tasteless, the sky is dull and dreary. A general malaise falls over the world and order begins to slowly unravel as the knowledge that something is missing but no one can remember what drives people mad.
>>
>>46152059
There must be a word for what all th people are feeling when all this is happening...
>>
>>46152029
if they dont have characters yet, make them roll strange races. make them be animals pretending to be human or something. or if you want them to be surprised by the campaign, have wizards fuck with their perceptions. left is down, right is up, shit like that. weak attacks hit harder, damaging magic heals. if you want to be a real dick, fuck with the perception of the movements too
>i attack the wizard with my sword
>you throw your leg sideways and trip yourself over
>>
>>46152029
Six creepy characters in black robes are all sitting in different corners of the tavern. Suddenly, the wizard that was holding two of them on the roof cuts off the gravity spell and makes off with the last of the booze in the ensuing chaos.
>>
>>46152104
>I guess you could say
>They're feeling
>Kinda
>Blue
>>
>>46152158
Kinda... what? I know you said a word or something I just can't... remember... did you say something?
>>
>>46152158
Daba de daba die

But seriously, if you're looking for something fun and wacky that won't wreck any preexisting story try a dream sequence. Wright down enemies, descriptive adgictives and locations down on paper or popcicle sticks. Put each catagory in its own bock and make the players draw blindly. Construct encounter from there focusing more on fun than stats. Perhaps allow them to alter the dream around them once they are aware of it. Whatever you do don't do the "you wake up, it was all a dream" ending. Yeah they wake up but something they found/earned in the dreem is now on their person. Dream or fucked up reality? Who knows.
>>
>>46152029
The party awakens inside an adobe hut in the middle of a dessert. Each character has a large slug crawling over their body which cannot seem to be removed by any means. Each slug will talk to one other character telepathically (but never the character they're on). Whenever a character tries to paraphrase what one of the slugs said to them, the GM must change 1d4 words of their paraphrasing (though proper nouns are immune). Each slug wants to go to different places and do different things.

The first wants to venture to a church over the mountains so he may crawl onto a nun. Once the request is made, bitter gin will begin to flow from his body in a torrent until the party reaches the church.

The second slug desires a bed made from grass from every country in the world (though the slug is actually referring to the borders of the world as they were 200 years ago, but he never says this). Once his wish is met he'll grant the party the ability to domesticate one animal species of their choosing.

The third slug has always felt like it should have been born as a roc (though it means phoenix, but it forgot the proper word), and wants the party to help him become one. Until his request is met he will tell all people the party comes into contact with that the party is merely a group of treeants in disguise. All people outside the party will perceive this slug as a lightning elemental.

The fourth slug desires sapience above all else for the enlightenment it will bring him. He's thought long and hard about the value of intellect and will share his great knowledge with the party as they travel. After the party has aided the other three slugs and seen how their requests have brought them only fleeting comfort may the party finally aid the fourth slug by convincing him that he's clearly already sapient.
>>
>>46152184
I-I don't remember either. What was it that I just said?

Gives me an idea for a setting, a torture world where from birth, you have a word or name at the tip of your tongue and you never know what it is, forced to try figuring out what that word is your whole life unless you take up adventuring to search for it.
>>
We all have characters already btw
>>
and there are usually only 4 people but sometimes it is 5 or 7
>>
>>46152559
just combine the shit everyone said. set the campaign in wonderland and everything be fucked up and nonsensical. play dumb "eerie" music in the background and roll dice and keep fucking them up until they realize that theyre getting fucked up by bardic magic
>>
File: 81cJChEQjSL.jpg (461KB, 1205x1998px) Image search: [Google]
81cJChEQjSL.jpg
461KB, 1205x1998px
you fucking what now, nigger?
>>
>>46152059
Meant to be a reply to
>>46152712
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.