[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, how would you Kill beginning of series alucard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 31

File: Alucardplacid.png (213KB, 512x468px) Image search: [Google]
Alucardplacid.png
213KB, 512x468px
Anons, how would you Kill beginning of series alucard?
>>
File: purity.jpg (996KB, 802x1296px) Image search: [Google]
purity.jpg
996KB, 802x1296px
>>46134477
Do not kill. Erase.
>>
Are we limiting ourselves to the real or are you asking for options from greater fiction?
In any case nuclear bombardment would probably kill 2 million and change lives.
>>
Why would I want to kill Alucard? He's fun.
>>
>>46134477
Sustained orbital bombardment.
>>
>>46134477
He's at his most vulnerable when he has unlocked his full power. The Major's plan needed him to unleash hell on earth because otherwise he would just come back to life.
>>
Can he teleport? If not he just need him to throw into a vulcan or a steelmills oven. Even if he regenerates with the soul of one of his victims he will just get burned again until they are all burned.
Cleansing with fire
>>
>>46135259
>Can he teleport?
Yes, he teleported an entire aircraft carries to London.

Also, he can phase through stuff. Fucker just walks through walls.
>>
Same thing as any other vampire.
Catch him during the day. Stake heart, remove head, bleed out completely, burn the corpse
>>
>>46135275
Oh I remember the musem was locked down by holy seals. Just put them all over the oven then.
>>
>>46135275
Pretty sure he had to sail it manually back to London, albeit possibly enhanced via his overpowered vampire abilities. That was why he was out of the action for so many chapters.

Theoretically, if you shoved him into somewhere he couldn't escape from, and continually re-killed him over and over, he should eventually die. The phasing (though not flying, unless we're talking the first anime series here) makes it difficult to trap him with that isn't magic or a celestial body-sized gravity well.
>>
>>46134477
>level 6 character with 6 levels of monster powers
hahahahaha.
HAHAHAHA.
We call romeo exxet. His problem, not ours.
>>
>>46134477
Turn him back into a loli and fuck him in the ass
>>
>>46135275
He didn't teleport the aircraft carrier you faggot.
>>
File: Netero Death.png (402KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Netero Death.png
402KB, 853x480px
>>46134477
Nuke him with a holy nuclear warhead.
>>
>>46134477
He's a vampire right? Sunlight? does sunlight work?
>>
File: latest[9].png (933KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
latest[9].png
933KB, 816x816px
If Alucard is so goddamn OP how did he do it?
>>
Why would I want to kill him? I just point him at all of the kebab invading Europe right now, and sic him on them.
>>
File: 4476884-0044329497-2wgrn.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4476884-0044329497-2wgrn.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>46135462
No, he's too OP for the Sun.
Even freshly turned Seras didn't give much fucks about sunlight.

>>46134477
So in light (heh) of that:

Alucard versus Ultimate Kars.
Who wins.
>>
>>46135469
He used to be a standard faggot vampire back when he was Dracula.

Then along came a real human man and fucked him so hard that he made Dracula his bitch

Then he dragged Dracula home by his gaping asshole and modified him into a super vampire through SCIENCE so he could be a better servant to his descendants.

Alucard still wakes up at night crying bitch tears of blood remembering how he got bitchslapped SO HARD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epol6eXdcnk
>>
>>46135490
None of the two. While Cars has unlimited power, he can't be everywhere at once like the late Alucard.
>>
>>46135490
Ultimate Kars would just eat him.
>>
>>46135490
Depends how their universes interact. Kars, by definition, eats vampires for breakfast, but vampires in Jojo are entirely different from vampires in Hellsing.

Food chains aside, Kars rightfully should still be able to die - he just has sufficiently powerful shapeshifting to survive most conditions on earth. Meanwhile, Alucard doesn't have to, but has a limited number of respawns.

It all depends on whether Alucard is capable of breaking through Kars' defenses,
>>
Hell even after all of the majors fuckery it still didn't kill Alucard, it just slowed him down for a few years, and when you literally can't die what's a few years. Does beg the question though, if Schrodinger powers gave him inability to have multiple souls within him, did it also transfer over Schrodinger immortality to him?
Really we don't know what it would take to kill Alucard because even when we see him at his weakest he still doesn't die and doesn't give an indication of what would actually kill him.
>>
>>46135288
I have the oddest feeling that you don't know who or what Alucard from Hellsing can do and withstand.
>>
>>46134477
Doesn't Integra mention a few of the steps? Decapitation, holy water, a crossroads, etc
>>
>>46135515
Alucard's line during the epilogue of 'being everywhere and nowhere' (or something to that extent) implied that he did indeed gain Schrodinger's powers, in effect trading some of his overwhelming offensive power for functional immortality.

That said, attacks on his mind should still work, and if Schrodinger's soul is ever somehow separated from his own, he's basically screwed.
>>
>>46134477
drink him dry
>>
>>46135515
>Does beg the question though, if Schrodinger powers gave him inability to have multiple souls within him, did it also transfer over Schrodinger immortality to him?
Yes.

What fucked him was inability to control Schroedinger's power because the cat was lost in the sea of souls.
He purged everything else in order to find it and control it.

So now he technically has only one life, but that life is infinite reuse.
>>
>>46135535
he probably has the weakness schrodinger has in that he has to be aware to exist as well.
>>
>>46135515
Alucard could totally die, you just had to kill him hard enough that it would burn up all the servants souls he was drawing power from.
>>
>>46135563
As >>46135561 said, that doesn't apply anymore. Alucard has to be not aware to be killed now: until he's aware, he will continue to be everywhere and nowhere.
>>
>>46134477
Playing Exalted and high power Supers can pull it off.
His guns and armies don't mean shit no more.

On the other hand, my characters would have to go through all his milions one by one so that'll take a while and he can escape.
>>
>>46135275
No no no, he didn't teleport. I think he portalled
>>
>>46135570
Yeah but he was talking about before that point as well, claiming that Alucard was unkillable when he wasn't.
>>
>>46135581
OP said beginning of series, which means shitton of souls but no kitty.
>>
>>46135581
>>46135599
With Schroedinger could powerstunt some mindfuck to get him to get lost again though. He'd come back later, but who doesn't?
>>
>>46135618
>He'd come back later, but who doesn't?
Literally everyone who died over the course of the series, perhaps? Other than Pip, but that's just because he's awesome and landed himself a hot vampire girlfriend.
>>
>>46135662
That was meant for super campaigns >>46135574 said can potentially get a handle on Alucard.
>>
File: Technocracy.png (30KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
Technocracy.png
30KB, 500x464px
Gentlemen, we have a problem. A big problem.

Control ordered us to go to alert level alpha. Panopticon high command has greenlighted the re-activation of Project Ragnarok, and given us coordinates.

No one wants to do this. I certainly don't. No one wants to be the one who pulls the trigger. But, we don't have a choice, do we? Just like we didn't have one in Bangladesh, in '99.

Gentlemen, the Union expects us to do our job. Let's get on with it.
>>
>>46134477
Ya done goofed.
>>
>>46134477
Path to Exile
>>
Certain power levels can kill, or at least contain him. Keep in mind Holy Seals can keep him restrained.

Also, thinking of Alucard as a vampire is not technically correct, it would be better to think of him as a daemonhost. Especially post Schrodinger.
>>
>>46135533
I'm pretty sure she was just fucking with the priest there, and that information wouldn't be especially useful when trying to kill Alucard.
>>
>>46135525
Is he a vampire?
Is he vulnerable to sunlight?

That's all i need to.know
>>
>>46135918
He is not vulnerable to sunlight. He just finds it unpleasant.
>>
>>46135918
>Is he a vampire?
Technically.
>Is he vulnerable to sunlight?
Nope. Nor garlic, beheading, holy symbols, running water, stakes, or being killed.
>>
>>46135918
Yes
No

Daylight just makes him sleepy and uncomfortable, like a bad sandwhich.

>>46134477
Only way to kill Alucard is to confront him as a mortal man. He loves and respects humanity, and will accept his death if it comes from a human. You just have to have iron willpower and be a bad enough dude.
>>
>>46135943
i still find it strange that he considers anderson a human yet he can regenerate like wolverine.
>>
>>46134477
A big knife
>>
>>46135918
Yes
No
He was also beheaded and had his heart pierced in the first major fight in the series, and pretended to be dead for about five minutes before getting bored
>>
>>46135956

That's the result of human science and ingenuity. To paraphrase a priest I once knew: 'God gave us minds so we could learn about his world and it's wonders'

After all, the Major has a big talk about how he's personally still human and he's a cyborg, rather than a vampire.
>>
>>46135937
But people die when they're killed!
>>
>>46134477
same way you kill anyone.
problem is making him STAY dead, not actually killing him
>>
>>46135956
Anderson was the result of science and papal magic, ultimately born of human ingenuity. When he used the nail however, he was borrowing off of divine power, and becoming a monster for God.

And the reason Alucard hated that is because thats his fucking origin story too.
>>
>>46135987

I do wonder if Anderson is actually dead-dead of if he's now going to be about forever like Alucard.
>>
>>46135803
What, let's just pull out the ray we made ages ago that turns vampires into lawn chairs.
>>
>>46136001
Series is over, we can assume dead
>>
>>46135462
At no point in Hellsing is a vampire shown being vulnerable to sunlight, and Alucard says he simply hates it.
>>
>>46134477
You don't kill your DM you idiot!
>>
Time fuckery to kill him before he ever became a vampire.
Can't say Alucard is very high on the totem pole of fiction at all, really.
>>
>>46135316
>Pretty sure he had to sail it manually back to London
No, it was still in the Atlantic when he summoned up fog and suddenly it was in the Thames.

>>46135423
>I don't know shit and have nothing to contribute, so I'll just disagree and call you a faggot.

>>46135591
Teleport. Portal. Maybe, since the details were never actually explained. All we know is that has summoned fog and suddenly the boat was somewhere else.
>>
>>46136007
>this nigga doesn't remember the Week of Nightmares

I tried to forget...
>>
>>46135392
>alucard
>lever 6
Confirmer for not understanding how to build an anima character.
>>
>>46135551
>lemme just drink down the fucking pacific ocean real quick
>>
Kill him once. throw body into that box made of holy glass or whatever, then throw box into Pacific Ocean. Then apply nukes if necessary.
>>
>>46136007
>turns vampires into lawn chairs
I wan't to know more.
>>
File: atfirstIwaslike.jpg (22KB, 351x291px) Image search: [Google]
atfirstIwaslike.jpg
22KB, 351x291px
>>46134477
>http://hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard#Powers_and_abilities
This is an embarrassing level of faggotry for a professionally made piece of media.
>>
If we're talking about realism, just hit him with a nuke. The initial blast will kill allot of him, but radiation sickness should finish it. Even if it somehow doesn't, just drop another on him.

If we're talking about fiction? Death star.
>>
>>46134477
This isn't /weeb/. Fuck off.
>>
>>46136908
>radiation sickness
kills him one time.

Then he got a new body
You realize that Nagaasaki and Horshima had no info on guys dying from fallout?
>>
File: eat shit nigger.jpg (570KB, 736x561px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit nigger.jpg
570KB, 736x561px
>>46136929
>>
>>46136983
Well like I said, just keep dropping them on him till it dies.
>>
>>46137013
That's the problem. He is immune to dying.
>>
>>46137002
Look at all those other anime boards you could be posted on instead of one completely unrelated to traditional games.
>>
>>46137054
He only has so many respawns man. Shoot it till it dies. In theory you wouldn't even need to reduce him to a puddle, just do enough damage that would kill anyone else instantly.
>>46137115
Just about all of them would just start jacking off to Alucard's Gary Stu status.
>>
>>46137002
OP didn't even try to make it /tg/
>>
Punch him til he dies.
>>
>>46134477
Pre-Schrodinger Alucard isn't completely immortal, just REALLY FUCKING STRONG.

I mean, theoretically you can just keep on killing him over and over again until he runs out of lives to substitute for his own, but assuming he's fighting back, you're going to come out of it worse off.

The Major's plan was pretty good. If you can force a scenario where he releases his restraints, then sure, you've doomed an entire continent, but you also make him vulnerable, at which point you need to hit him with everything you can throw at once, and you MIGHT be able to put him down.
>>
is alucard antediluvian levels of broken? y/n
>>
>>46136637
In old World of Darkness vampires counted as inanimate objects for purposes of magic.
Turning inanimate objects into other objects was piss easy (as opposed to turning living people into objects).
So Mages could just warp vampires into lawn chairs at will.
>>
>>46137127
>He only has so many respawns man
He has more respawns than we have nukes.
>>
File: 1354105196232.png (157KB, 620x342px) Image search: [Google]
1354105196232.png
157KB, 620x342px
If we're taking from all of fiction, mystic eyes of death perception.
>regeneration forbidden
>revival forbidden
>continuing to exist in any way is forbidden
>>
>>46137514
N.

He's more.
>>
>>46135561
No. Alucard is aware of himself, and so he lives because he perceives himself to live. He exists where he perceives himself to be.

Basically, if before he had two million cards in his hand, now he has only one card but that card is a discard-and-draw card, so he always has one card.
>>
File: DIO.jpg (42KB, 300x596px) Image search: [Google]
DIO.jpg
42KB, 300x596px
>>46134477
MUDA MUDA MUDA
>>
>>46136072
You're wrong.
https://youtu.be/dmBHd86P5MY?t=6m11s
It specifically says the boat is physically moving towards London.
>>
>>46137621
Do you know how many times somebody can die in a nuke?
>>
>>46136983
>Then he got a new body.
Which would just get radiation sickness again. Just because you have a new body doesn't mean your out of the shit.
>>
>>46137927
No, you're wrong. He got it moving then summoned fog to suddenly transport it to London.
>>
>>46138010
after the bomb exploded the shit is realtively safe.

Also you need time to die fro radiation sicknesses.
>>
>>46137934
Unless he's unleashed his army into all its separate bodies, one man can only die once to one nuke.

Unless we're also going full Nasu and having him die multiple times to one attack.
>>
>>46138145
How about getting completely disintegrated on the atomic level?
>>
>>46137590
That's hilarious!

Now I'm just thinking of having a garden gazebo made out of a few dozen vampires, or an office where all the furnishings are vampires.

Could you turn them back as a defense? Or would the be brought beall wrong?

Either way best method of slaying vampires I've ever heard of.
>>
>>46134477
When talking to Anderson, Alucard said he could be defeated without being overpowered per se. A battle vs. Alucard was compared to laying siege to a massive fortress. Looking at the whole thing, it seems insurmountable, but it can be destroyed piece by piece.

There isn't much that we could do to outright effectively wreck Alucard's shit, but we've seen plenty of things that mildly hinder or annoy him. Assuming he's only a tiny bit weak to each traditional vampire weakness individually, dropping as many of them as possible on him at once might have a cumulative effect.

Also, he certainly is affected by sealing magic.

Does he have a coffin? We start by luring him away from it (assuming it's at Hellsing HQ) and destroying that. Then set up some sort of ambush at a church across a river during the day with sealing magic, holy symbols, salt, silver, the works. Everything you can think of. Spray him with fucking garlic juice, drop marbles on the ground, whatever.

From there we hit him hard and fast and try to destroy as much of his body as possible, and remember that even according to Alucard himself, this is not impossible. Just a big job.
>>
>>46137514
No, he's much weaker. He could be injured by knives and guns.
>>
>>46139131
>Everything you can think of. Spray him with fucking garlic juice, drop marbles on the ground, whatever.
>The Home Alone method of vampire slaying
If nothing else, Alucard's reaction to all this would be amusing to see.
>>
>>46137634
Congratulations, you killed one of Alucard's many thousand lives forever. Now deal with the rest.

Also, Shiki would most likely just not see any lines on him, much like Arcueid
>>
>>46139385
>As he's climbing the stairs, a can of paint swings into his face.
>He reaches the top of the stairs with the mangled can in his teeth.
>He spits it out and grumbles about the coat of paint covering his front.
>"Robins Egg Blue? Really? REALLY!?"
>>
>>46139474
Shiki could kill the Alucard hiding behind his followers
>>
>>46139579
If he doesn't die first, that is. Alucard's going to be a lot heavier than NRVNQSR. Like, a lot a lot.
>>
>>46135511
>Food chains aside, Kars rightfully should still be able to die - he just has sufficiently powerful shapeshifting to survive most conditions on earth.
Ultimate Kars can't die. He's literally a perfect being.

He was "defeated" by being thrown into space. He's still perfectly aware, healthy, and conscious, he just can't do anything up there, and given how big space is he's unlikely to ever land anywhere.
>>
>>46137514
Alucard is basically Caine-tier broken, minus the "you hit him, God hits you back seven times as hard" part.
>>
>>46139748
I don't think those quotation marks are needed. Sounds to me like he straight up lost. Waterbears can't die either; that ability is a lot less impressive when one can get their shit slapped so hard until it's essentially a non-issue. So much for "literally perfect"
>>
>>46139748
He had to struggle to survive in the magma. He managed, but how about you up it by throwing him into the sun?

(which is where he'll probably end up, he isn't anti-gravitic)
>>
>>46139857
>I don't think those quotation marks are needed.
It's the difference between victory by submission and victory by the other guy spending too long out of the ring.
>>
>>46139798
Not even a little bit, dude. He couldn't even withstand guns without getting shredded to shit.
>>
>>46138010
That assumes he would give a crap about radiation sickness. As it mainly kills you via cancer, I doubt it'd even slow him down.

Any single explosion would probably only count as one kill on its own. Might be able to squeeze another kill out if it's a particularly persistant incendiary, if it burns him up as he's regenerating. Only something like 19,998 kills to go.

Killing Alucard is actually exactly like a siege. You keep him unable to leave, unable to get more provisions (more kills), and you keep killing him until he stops getting back up. Probably need several people that can reduce him to a liquid, work in shifts so they don't tire out.

Really, everyone lost to him because they took out maybe one life and assumed that was it. Then he got back up and they freaked out.
>>
>>46139959
That also does nothing to him.

He's got the nWoD version of Fortitude, where the damage appears and has cosmetic effects but doesn't do anything else.
>>
>>46134477
If you want to do it one on one, you would need to invoke the power of God and have God literally remove him from existence.

Bar that, you have 2 options.
1) Force him to go all out so he releases all his souls and returns to his original form. Then, beat him like you would any freakishly powerful vampire. Stake him, decapitate him and burn the corpse.

2) Sustained orbital bombardment. Despite what >>46135275 asserts, he cannot teleport. Its pointed out that the aircraft carrier was seen to be moving and if you look you can even see the wash at the fore of the ship. How exactly he went about moving it, I don't know but there ya have it. Because he cannot teleport, he can't reach you to stop the bombardment and you can just pound him into the ground with shells.
>>
>>46134477
How in the everloving fuck did Abraham Van Hellsing beat Alucard back in the day? if he could then I guess you just need to be a bad enough human mofo to take Alucard down.
>>
>>46140000
Except they do, every time he regenerates its using up familiars to do so, Fullmetal Alchmist style.
>>
>>46140083
Normal guns don't affect him. Hes a fucking vampire, he probably used illusions and shit to create the visual effect of dying.

Think about it, why else would he need fucking fancy ass ammo to kill regular vamps?
>>
>>46139959
To be fair I think oWoD Fortitude allows you to look hurt and torn by bullets and then just get up as if nothing happened
>>
>>46139991
This guy gets it.

The problem with all of these solutions is that they seek to kill Alucard in one fell swoop with overwhelming force. That's wrong.

Killing Alucard is a long, drawn out process. It's not a matter of being stronger; it's a matter of planning, resilience and most of all, endurance. Stop thinking in terms of power level and instead think in terms of process. We don't need an overpowered one shot explosive win when we know that death by a thousand cuts will absolutely pay off.

It's funny. Throughout the series Alucard is always disappointed because everyone treats fighting him like a dash when it's really a marathon.
>>
>>46140154
Vampires die when you shoot them enough, he uses bigger guns because they do more damage and he has the inhuman strength to carry them.
>>
>>46140182
This isn't oWoD, Dracula isn't a member of the Kindred and he doesn't have access to WoD Disciplines.

He sure as shit can't shrug off half the bullshit to took to actually kill an Antediluvian.
>>
>>46140055
Probably the same way Alucard expected Anderson to defeat him. By being a plucky little survivor and outlasting the big son of a bitch.

Helsing was Belmont and Alucard was Castlevania.
>>
>>46140291
>kill an Antediluvian
Didn't that take a magic powered nuke in or something?
>>
>>46140055
Alucard was alot weaker back in the day, he didn't get stronger by his own efforts but by the experiments of Helsing.
>>
>>46140331
And magical solar satellite death rays, plus some other nonsense.
>>
>>46140416
I thought Helsing weakened him with a myriad of powerful seals on his old abilities? I mean, shit, before Integra he spent a long time mummified and chained up in the basement, collecting dust like an old forgotten couch. Besides the WW2 thing I guess.

If it was all Hellsing, does that mean they could power up Seras and any other random vampire the same way? Cause that doesn't sound right.
>>
>>46140528
Seras is already better than a normal vampire because Alucard turned her after he was souped-up.
>>
>>46140570
Yes, but the idea is that Alucard's current power is mostly granted by the Hellsing Organization. By that logic, they could take any half decent vampire and replicate the power of Alucard, which seems to me unlikely. It seems to me Alucard is a singular existence and doesn't owe his level of strength entirely to Hellsing. He isn't something they could replace if need be and get the same or better results through brute force experimentation.
>>
>>46139900
As far as Kars is aware he was pwned by Jojo's clever plan.
>>
>>46137927
Damn I forget how good Hellsing is...
Not right thread, but I dislike /a/.

What would other anons watch after finishing all the Hellsing?
>>
>>46141198
Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.
>>
>>46134477.

Be an ascended Archmage from the nwod setting and enact the imperium so that he never existed in the first place.

Conversely, don't kill him and instead better enjoy your eternity & god-status via forcing him to fight your avatars and entertainment motivated reality warpings. This way you can also lead him into messing with the plans your hated ascended peers are trying to place upon the phenomenonal world.
>>
File: Malleus_mark.png (97KB, 611x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Malleus_mark.png
97KB, 611x1164px
The unholy servants of the adversary shall all perish by flame, iron and an unyielding faith. By the holy authority assigned from God himself, and his intermediary the bishop of Rome, I declare that all the Orders shall begin the crusade against the antichrist.

No demonspawn is save from His judgment.
>>
>>46134477
Just wondering, he had a lot of troubles at sea.
What would happen if he were killed, chained up before another body kicks in and dumped into sea?

...Or just simply trick him into another ship and just sink it?

>>46141622
Thanks for reminder, it was on my list, but had already forget to download it.
Although I was thinking what other series there would be with same vibe.
>>
File: You fucked up.png (491KB, 1300x1236px) Image search: [Google]
You fucked up.png
491KB, 1300x1236px
>>46134477
>>
>>46139474
Arc doesn't have lines of Death because Arc is TYPE MOON an embodiment of the Eternal, not because she's a vampire.
Both in powerlevels and formatting, Alucard is more akin to a dead apostle ancestor. Shit is inordinately badass, but not unkillable.

in fact, he has most in common with Nrvnqsr, who is quite killable by the Eyes.
>>
>>46135288
That's step one.

Steps two through ten are a bit…harder.
>>
>>46142497
That would actually be an entertaining fight and I think they would both enjoy it since they are very similar in the every fight is too easy this bores me now department.
>>
>>46134477
depends on how his respawn mechanic works, for example if he was stuck in an incinerator for 12 hours how would he revive once at the end, or at some interval? ideally you hit him with something that will kill him as soon as he revives, though if he can wait until its safe to revive then you're not going to be able to deplete his stored lives.

another method would be to manipulate things so he has to go overseas for some reason, and then shoot down whatever aircraft he is on over the ocean. He can't fly and loses his powers when submerged in water, so then you just have a diver team find his body and run it through a water proof shredder.
>>
>>46142334
Fun fact: He'd actually let them win if they put up a good enough showing.
>>
>>46141198
>after finishing all the Hellsing
I also second this question.

Aside from readign Drifters. Made by the same guy and while still having low powerlevles is already a glorious mess.

BBEG is Jesus
>>
>>46143940
>I also second this question.
Highschool of the Dead, it has young Hirano as one of the characters. I'm not even kidding.
Also hypersonic tits.
>>
>>46135570
>>46135561
OP said beginning-of-series Alucard, pre-Schro hax.
>>
>>46139959
But that's wrong.

He falls to pieces when he gets shot to shit because he wants to. He was literally just screwing with the SWAT team. His true form is just a mass of amorphous shadows covered in eyes, and bullets aren't going to do jack to that.
>>
>>46134477
>construct a bait building
>withing the walls there is 2 meters of concrete reinforced with Steel silver alloy blessed by the pope
>a sneaky facade will be the closable "oven" door
>inside will reside a bait for alucard (vampire, the major, the queen any of these will do if he comes inside)
>once he entered the facade like wall will fall and of course holy seal will be behind the wallpaper of all wall and reveal themselves
>10 tsar bomba warhead contained within the building then detonate with a holy fury
>all priest in england then will yell "DEUS VULT"
that's the best i can do
>>
>>46144015
It ain't actually Hirano though, author just named the character after him.
>>
>>46135803
Unfortunately you need to get a whole bunch of Dimensional Scientists in on it. Prime CAN destroy the Primal energies attributed to "the soul," but, You need dimensional science to deal with the extra-dimensional factors.

>>46134477
Seriously? The trick isn't "how to kill him" the trick is to get him to accept defeat to the point where non-existence is optimal. BREAK HIS SOUL. Be the better, smarter, more driven creature and shatter his sense of self.
Drive him to let himself be destroyed.
If he believes that only humans can destroy monsters, use these beliefs against him.
The self-destruction impluse...good old Mind protocols.
>>
>>46135975
that's how it should be.

that's not how it always is, in the wonderful world of anime
>>
>>46138271
M20 looked in on this, the writeup of the rote is hillarious in pointing out some of the realities of the effect in the system.
1) The vampire would frenzy, you have a frenzying lawn chair.
2) if the vampire has transformational powers, they likely could use them to transform back into a normal shape.
3) Lawn chair status doesn't mean immunity to sunlight...ever have an adirondack chair psychically scream as it is slowly lit on fire via beams of sunlight?
Didn't think so.
>>
>>46146302
>get him to accept defeat to the point where non-existence is optimal. BREAK HIS SOUL. Be the better, smarter, more driven creature and shatter his sense of self.

How the fuck do you think he became Alucard in the first place? In the Hellsing setting, natural vampires are born when somebody surrenders utterly to despair and in their dying moments consumes the blood of their fallen comrades. Vlad Tepes was besieged by the turks, all his retainers were dead, and he believed that God had forsaken him, and so he drank the blood of his countrymen and became Dracula.

You also see this with the Major, except he denies the call and opts to become a robot instead.

You can't cause Alucard to self-terminate because he ALREADY self-terminated in order to become Alucard.
>>
>>46146417
>ever have an adirondack chair psychically scream as it is slowly lit on fire via beams of sunlight?

Well there was that was time I bought a chair off of some gypsy looking chick on etsy.
>>
>>46146555
He wants to be defeated.
Give him what he wants
>>
>>46146688
That doesn't mean he's going to take a dive.
>>
>>46134477
>Time travel back to 1974
>Kill baby Kouta Hirano with a baseball bat
>Earn a fucking Nobel Peace Prize
>>
Start over from Zero with V2.
>>
File: 1458324705715.png (39KB, 443x226px) Image search: [Google]
1458324705715.png
39KB, 443x226px
>>46146833
>>
>>46136828
Hirano doesn't care. He was the one who said that Alucard's guns were infinite firing cosmoguns and that Anderson kept his bayonets in fourth dimensional folds in his jacket.
>>
>>46146302
...Wait, doesn't he kill humans that fill him full of dakka quite frequently?
>>
>>46145807
>fat fuck
>gun freak
>chronic masturbator
all the distinctive traits match
>>
>>46140515
And it actually might have not worked at all, because said Antediluvian is master of illusion and might have merely faked his demise.
>>
>>46134477
Find some "worthy" human he's willing to die at the hands of
>>
>>46135490
Kars. Fucking Made in Heaven Requiem.
>>
>>46139879
Actually, he adapted to magma awfully quickly. It was more of a shock then indifference than anything else.
>>
>>46136296

He's level 12, he means. 6 levels of monster powers is over 600DP.
>>
Wasnt he beaten into submission by Grandaddy Hellsing or something? With the good old Vampire-killing methods, a few fire forged friends and the gutwrenching tenacity he seeks to be overcome by?
>>
>>46148332
yeah, but then they experimented on him and buffed the shit out of him, which is beginning series Alucard
>>
>>46136828
No worse than superman.
>>
>>46134477
What do I have access to?
If I can get help from a cosmic meta human, throw him into the sun. Standard with regenerating jerks, throw it into the sun. Even if it can regenerate faster than the suns burns its very atoms apart, very few things have the power to leave the gravitational pull of a star.
Otherwise anything that can tank his powers and keep killing him for a long time. A circle of combat exalts, an epic level D&D party, or a big team of superhero heavy hitters could do it.

After Schrodinger your best bet is any magic that can affect souls. Just grab that cat soul, rip apart, send it to hell, imprison it in an onyx stone and consume it for a ritual, whatever. Then just kill the vampire with main force.

Alucard is powerful, but not really Solar Exalted, cosmic superhero or high level D&D caster powerful.
>>
Beginning of series Alucard repeatedly demonstrates the same flaw over and over. He is literally incapable of taking opponents seriously, and often allows them to just wail on him while he showboats. In fact, there's a good argument that he intentionally gets hit with most of the special attacks. This causes several bad situations for him (and others) throughout the series.

Anyone with a sufficiently overpowered ability, who wasn't ALSO showboating, could easily and reliably land said ability on Alucard before he takes his kiddie gloves off.

Of course, that being said, it would still need to be something so hilariously unbalanced that a single confirmed use would win. Like being able to teleport someone into the sun, or freeze them in time indefinitely.

But even that's not really necessary. Alcuard lost to Van Hellsing, and he intimates that he almost lost to CUHRAZEE Priest before he threw his humanity away with the Nail. His true weakness is to legitimately righteous human warriors. It's just that as the setting makes clear that such a unbendingly principled person is incredibly rare.
>>
>>46150703
Van Hellsing beat him before he became the stupidly overpowered super-vampire he is during the series.
>>
>>46142632
Alucard is not interesting for Saitama to fight though. He's just tedious.
>>
>>46147429
Kars don't have stands, he was before that became a thing.
>>
>>46135462
Alucard is not vulnerable to the sun. He openly catches the jet to south america, and walks around there during the day.

Seras when she was still in her 'childer' state was weak to it, but that ended when she nommed the frenchman. (though that was in the first TV series, not necessarily the manga)

That said, I don't think we've ever seen vampires in hellsing be weak to the sun, ghouls maybe, and maybe vampires low on the proverbial generation list.
>>
>>46136828
Not really. Alucard was always meant to be a force of fucking nature, a nigh omnipotent being, he was in fact made that way by god. He commands unbelievable magic and power.

Shit he was probably taught magic by satan himself, as he makes some speeches about "summon your demons and fight me!".

He was only really pushed over the edge when shrodinger happened.

He acknowledges that he's a monster, and in his mind; monsters exist for humans to beat them. You beat him by being the most badass human on the fucking planet, because he's the king of monsters.
>>
>>46137634
Nrvnsqr is basically a less OP version of alucard. It took a fuckton of work to put Nrvnsqr down even with MEoDP.

Imagine if Nrvnsqr was capable of fighting back with bullshit magic, modern weapons and all sorts of unbelievable nonsense.
>>
>>46152771
Rip Van Winkle seemed to be weak to the sun, or at the very least had a strong aversion to it. The entire time she was out on the deck of the carrier in broad daylight she never once stepped out from beneath her parasol despite the fact that it probably would've been quicker and easier to finish painting that big ass blood swastika if she'd done so.
>>
>>46137634
>>46152983
Also, post shrodinger, alucard basically becomes a true ancestor; he doesn't have a death for you to see.
>>
>>46152984
But RVW is a lady, and ladies need protection from the sun. It might ruin her beautiful complexion and gorgeous freckles.
>>
File: 1420505859637.jpg (105KB, 856x984px) Image search: [Google]
1420505859637.jpg
105KB, 856x984px
>>46153004
That is also an explanation that i'm willing to accept.
>>
File: crashing a party.png (1MB, 1280x1071px) Image search: [Google]
crashing a party.png
1MB, 1280x1071px
>>46134477
Pierce. Focus. Freikugel.
>>
>>46134477
How many lives did Alucard have in the beginning? Thousands? Tens of thousands?
>>
File: What's going on in-.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
What's going on in-.gif
2MB, 533x300px
Oh, hey, a vampire threa-

>>46151358
Who's going to fucking post the Jorge Joestar summation?
>>
File: so many breads.png (169KB, 657x373px) Image search: [Google]
so many breads.png
169KB, 657x373px
>>46153126
How many breads have you eaten in your life?
>>
>>46134477
Who wins in a fight between these two cocky shitheads who have a fatal flaw of never taking any opponent seriously?
>>
File: what am i reading.png (228KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
what am i reading.png
228KB, 900x506px
>>46153127
>Reads the summary of Jorge Joestar

This is bizarre even by Bizarre Adventure standards.
>>
>>46153161
Probably Alucard by virtue of knowing how to actually wield a damned sword rather than launch it at someone.
>>
File: SURPRISE!.jpg (70KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
SURPRISE!.jpg
70KB, 500x394px
>>46153175
Precisely.
>>
File: Jorge Joestar.png (692KB, 1374x878px) Image search: [Google]
Jorge Joestar.png
692KB, 1374x878px
>>46151358
>>46153127
>>46153175
It gets more amazing.
>>
>>46153319
What the fuck?
>>
>>46153319
What am i looking at here.
>>
>>46153161
>>46153203
Gilgamesh. Level 0 is literally zombie Iskandar, who Gil demolished.
>>
>>46153093
Why did she have to die
She got so little screen time but was easily one of the more interesting characters in the series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvK8p1J8S0
>>
>>46153514
Her waifu game was too strong. She was all the authors fetishes rolled into one.
>>
>>46153514
Because she was a Nazi.

And she's basically just his homage to German opera that 90% of the Japanese audience isn't going to get.

It's hilarious how much of a Western Culture weeaboo the man is.
>>
File: Enuma_Elish_FGO.gif (5MB, 320x163px) Image search: [Google]
Enuma_Elish_FGO.gif
5MB, 320x163px
>>46150703
>Of course, that being said, it would still need to be something so hilariously unbalanced that a single confirmed use would win. Like being able to teleport someone into the sun, or freeze them in time indefinitely.
Would Enuma Elish kill Alucard?
>>
>>46153601
Yes but he'd regenerate unless he did it to level 0 Alucard.

See, Alucard regenerates by using the souls of the people whose blood he's absorbed. So basically he worked on vidya logic, and has like seriously five million lives.

You have to either kill all of them one by one, or you have trick him into releasing them all, then blow them all up at once.
>>
>>46153601
The problem with killing Alucard is that he's fucking Mario after the shell trick.

He dies just fine, but he's got millions of extra lives.

Anything that can kill a vampire can kill him, you just have to keep doing it.
>>
Killing Alucard once or twice isn't that hard. The hard part is that you have to keep killing him over and over and over again
>>
Wait, guys-

Ghost Rider.

I mean, it sounds crazy and nuts, but if Ghost Rider pulled the whole 'pay for your sins" shit somehow, I think it might actually work by snuffing out all the souls at once.
>>
>>46153671
The Penance Stare of whatever's it's called deals damage relative to the amount of sin they have, right?

Even if you consider that it hits each soul on it's own, I'm fairly sure that Alucard has at least some souls that don't have enough sin to be super hurt by it.
>>
>>46153699
Errybudy got sin nigger
>>
>>46153702
I know that, but the power does more damage the more sin they have, right?

I thought that was the point, that it forces people to suffer relative to the amount of evil they've inflicted.

So if even only a fraction of the souls Alucard has inside him are innocent enough that the stare isn't lethal, he should survive it with lives to spare.
>>
>>46153699
>>46153702
>>46153729

Okay, Okay-

I'll call it, Enrico Puccini with Made in Heaven fighting him or Funny with D4C.
>>
File: Yahweh 2.png (112KB, 727x677px) Image search: [Google]
Yahweh 2.png
112KB, 727x677px
>>46153743
Realistically, you don't kill alucard.

You contain him or unmake him.
>>
>>46134477
Dimension door to some kind of nasty plane usually does the trick well enough.
>>
>>46135259
>>46135314
That's step 20, now explain the preceeding steps in which you managed to stuff Alucard into an oven.
>>
>>46153743
I'm still hesitant to call what Made in Heaven does "winning" a fight, but D4C could definitely beat Alucard.

The World Over Heaven could probably beat him, too.
>>
>>46153773
Magic can reach incomprehensible levels of bullshit.
>>
File: I Cast Fist Of Righteousness.png (187KB, 574x817px) Image search: [Google]
I Cast Fist Of Righteousness.png
187KB, 574x817px
>>46134477
He should have lived his life correctly, now he is fucked.
>>
>>46153836
He wouldn't even get close.
>>
File: 1439150327215.webm (1MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439150327215.webm
1MB, 848x480px
Marry his virgin daughter.
>>
>>46153881
Alucard fucks around a lot with much tougher and more intimidating opponents?
Under the assumption that he doesn't know about Touma's supernatural-cancelling hand, you really don't think Alucard would be the type to let Touma walk up and punch him?
And then bam, all countless millions of his familiars vanish as well as his vampire powers.
>>
>>46153760
OP did say pre-schrodinger Alucard, but seriously, if you remake the universe and slightly alter it where Big Al doesn't exist, then I guess that counts as unmaking him?
>>
>>46153929
Not really. I don't think he ever lets anyone have a real free shot at him that he's absolutely positive can't hurt him, even when he's fucking around. He always just fights within the boundaries he sets himself, and that usually leaves him weaker.

The only time I can think of where he straight up just lets someone attack him is when he's dealing with regular humans using guns.
>>
>>46135469

He's several centuries old and personally sucked the blood of ~1 million people.
>>
>>46138054
Different anon here. I rewatched the series just last week, he physically moved the boat with his telekinesis or w/e. The video the other guy posted has characters BLATANTLY saying that the boat is moving towards london. If he had teleported, then tell me this; Why didn't he just teleport himself instead of the whole fucking boat, and why did the teleporting take so damn long to get him back there?

I sincerely hope you aren't this retarded.
>>
>>46135469
Vampires gain power by draining the blood of humans, gaining control over their souls in the process.

The longer a vampire lives, the more powerful they get.

The other thing to remember is that Alucard is straight up Bram Stroker's Dracula. Like, exactly him. All of the flashbacks are references and homages to the original novel. So back then he was far, far less powerful, until he got fucked with by the Hellsing family until they figured out how to let him use those blood powers to their fullest extent.

Though how much of it is natural vampire powers it's hard to say, Seras hasn't been fucked with and is still pretty crazy, through hardly Alucard crazy.
>>
>>46154012
He is. The entire scene is meant to be a homage to the book, where Dracula arrives in Britian by way of a boat run aground after he's killed everyone aboard.
>>
>>46154036
>The longer a vampire lives, the more powerful they get.
I thought it was also that they got gradually more vulnerable to the effects of sunlight and shit with age, while more empowered by the night.
>>
>>46154158
Actually, he sticks to the novel regarding that.

Dracula in the original novel didn't seem to have any major weakness to sunlight in the book, he just hated being in it.
>>
>>46154188
Well, that's not really fair. In sunlight he did seem to lose his powers, so it was certainly a weakness, but not exactly the more common thought of things related to vampires and light.

The Hellsing's tinkering with him could have gotten rid of that as well, they did say they got rid of a lot of his weaknesses.
>>
>>46134477
I would walk up to him and politely ask him to leave me alone.
>>
>>46154036
Seras is sort of like a combat specced Dragon Blood with essence 2, in Exalted terms. Solid, tough, but not a serious issue. Enough to really do some fucking damage.

Alucard is one of the first Solars, with essence 10 and no Great Curse.
>>
>>46154274
Yes, but that's because for 90% of the story, Seras straight up refused to drink blood, and never gained any real powers.

Her powers grow insanely after even a single soul's worth of blood, and it's pretty likely that in the post story she hasn't drained anyone else and is still pretty fucking powerful.

Seras is basically just gimping the shit out of herself because she still has morality.
>>
>>46139474
Arcardo is much more akin to Nero, who was killed by MEoDP. Being a Type requires being literally perfect, and that requires not having a conceptual death. Arc has one because she's not quite yet a Type.
>>
>>46152992
No, he becomes Roa.
>>
>>46152983
>It took a fuckton of work to put Nrvnsqr down even with MEoDP.
It took one stab in the right dot. He's strong and fast and can separate, but there's still one existence of "Nrvnqsr Chaos" to destroy.
Meanwhile, spells are easily killed. Bullets may be a problem or may not, we don't know how fast Shiki moves in that regard.

>>46152992
>he doesn't have a death for you to see
That's very arguable. It's more like he dies and returns based on his own observation, but the MEoDP could kill his capability for observing himself.
>>
>>46135937
Not immune to running water.

That's why he had to take an SR-71 out to the carrier, then possess the entire damn ship to get back.
>>
>>46137390
Had they dropped a nuke on London after he summoned all his familiars he'd have been toast.
>>
File: paragon.jpg (176KB, 1440x711px) Image search: [Google]
paragon.jpg
176KB, 1440x711px
>>46134477
Or this>>46134495
>>
>>46153572
>And she's basically just his homage to German opera that 90% of the Japanese audience isn't going to get.
You should read Sharnoth, it's saturated with English literature references that go over MY head.
>>
>>46154703
What, Shikoku no Sharnoth? I think I stopped playing due to the gameplay being ass. Sekien no Inganock is much better.
>>
>>46154293
Yeah. The trash vampires, chipped or otherwise, don't seem to exhibit similar traits tho.
>>
>>46134477
With a giant gunsword like God intended.
>>
>>46154703
>>46154753
Shikkoku no Sharnoth is sadly a very badly written story.
The pacing and repetition is the worst I have ever seen in VN or literature.
The concepts in it are neat and the character designs are gorgeous, but it's just such agony to actually read through with the same exact scenes being put on replay at least once a chapter. Truly unbearable.
>>
>>46154781
>gun sword

Just put a bayonet on your fucking rifle like everyone else.
>>
File: Abvh.jpg (9KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
Abvh.jpg
9KB, 600x249px
>>46136828
And yet, Helsing and his buddies kicked the shit out of him and his hordes of the dead.
>>
>>46154798
Try Inganock. The repetition actually works in it, given they don't abuse it, and it's much better on the whole.
>>
>>46134477
Just be a human and be really fucking tenacious, thats all Alucard wants, a real man with a set of steel balls whose willing to step up to the plate and kill him. Van Helsing kicked the shit out of Alucard, so it's certainly not an impossible task. Just don't be a pussy.
>>
Send in Simon Belmont, or Richter, or Julius.

Alucard is basically like fighting the whole way through the entire castle, with every monster being another one of his souls. So long as they worked their way forward, killing everything on the way and not dying themselves, they'd eventually find Alucard himself in the "throne room." Beat him there, and slay Dracula.

The trick is being brave/strong/lucky enough to not die along the way.
>>
>>46134477
If I had to kill him, I'd steal his police girl.
>>
I'm fairly certain one of the Knights of the Cross from the Dresden Files could do it.

Their super-power is basically "bring them down to a fair fight, then do battle, man versus man".
>>
>>46136296
Alucard is canonically a "lowly" level 6. However he's actually level 12 at every effect and has 600 DP spent onto supernatural powers.
>>
File: YELLOW SUNLIGHT OVERDRIVE.gif (661KB, 700x343px) Image search: [Google]
YELLOW SUNLIGHT OVERDRIVE.gif
661KB, 700x343px
HAMON
A
M
O
N
>>
>>46134477
You would have to lock him in some sort of loop where he is instantly killed, revives, and is instantly killed again.
His souls are finite, but he has a shitton of them.
The problem is, what could trap him like that?
>>
>>46154951
So just get Sly Marbo?
>>
>>46154764
Probably a result of being either lesser generation (for the actual Vamps) or being crappy synthetics. The lower your gen, the weaker you start at, and I doubt any of them were around long enough to get much further than Seras' starting point.

Chip vamps don't even get that far - they're starting at the absolute bottom of the skill tree, and since they get hunted down early, they never get the chance to get any tricks beyond baseline.
>>
>>46134477
same way you'd kill a tarrasque?
>>
>>46136828
He's like Superman, or a Sherlock Holmes novel. You know he's GOING to win, the fun is finding out HOW.
>>
>>46152898
>Shit he was probably taught magic by satan himself, as he makes some speeches about "summon your demons and fight me!".
You say that like holy men can't summon and command demons. Invoking the name of God (or Jesus) makes demons your bitch.

King Solomon, according to folklore, had hundreds of demons who obeyed him, because he was the King of God's Chosen People, and demons ain't shit compared to the Most High.
>>
>>46153526
Killing his own ultimate waifu was probably a self-deprecating joke.
>>
>>46154902
Was it ever explained just how Helsing beat Alucard?
>>
>>46153895
One gotta wonder if the count is the real persona/soul, where the fuck did he find the one you saw during the whole serie. Don't get me started on lolicard either.
>>
>>46159266

Word of god is it happened exactly like the novel but Hirano took advantage of the sequel hook Stroker left in Dracula (Early on Van Hellsing mentions only an oak stake will work, Dracula was "killed" by a steal knife) and said Hellsing realizes their mistake and came back a day later to finish off/capture Dracula

>>46159318
I assume it's just shapeshifting for those two
>>
File: Caine.png (148KB, 555x566px) Image search: [Google]
Caine.png
148KB, 555x566px
>>46134477
>>
>>46135570
We would have to concoct a means of removing Schrodinger from him.
This is much more feasible now given his strength has likely been nerfed since he's been reduced to a mere two souls.
>>
>>46159550
Caine is cheating, because fighting Caine amounts to also fighting God.
>>
>>46159101
Cow tied to a stick tied to its head?
Ow wait you said kill not get rid off.
>>
>>46145752
>all priest in england then will yell "DEUS VULT"
>Alucard is ended by a sudden critical influx of WOLOLO

I like this.
>>
>>46134477
Offer him a 60 inch plasma screen tv with Netflix to stay in his room while we do our thing in that area and then get out.
>>
>>46160227
Adventure Time isn't on Netflix (anymore?), though.
>>
>>46159318
It's the same person. Alucard shapeshifts just to fuck with people. The whole bit with lolicard at the end is just to fuck with Walter, to make a mockery of his revenge by reverting him to the kid he used to be. Also random reference to the prequel.
>>
>>46160328
Well shit...can I just give him a hug then?
>>
>>46137002
>>46136929 was pretty #rude about it, but this really is about as /tg/-unrelated as you can get.
>>
>>46135975
>Alucard
>person
>>
>>46160328
Give him a blue ray player and a box set of the show.

Or hope that he's interested in watching the new season of daredevil.
>>
>>46161533
The new season of Daredevil is terrible.
>>
>>46161550
Yeah, the Punisher was honestly really underwhelming. Sure him kicking the shit out of Matt the first time was nice and his hallway fight was great, but the character himself was kinda dumb as fuck and the whole conspiracy shit was dumb as fuck.
>>
>>46135574
What if he releases to 1? Where the Hound is his norm?
>>
>>46136001
He was apparently still in a stage where he could die, as Alucard was in a situation where he could. Alucard could die because he had sent his souls, likely Ghouls, out in full, leaving him with the one life he was born with. A similar situation happened with Van Helsing originally, where they made it to him in order to stake him. So at that point, death by removal of the heart and staking it became possible.
>>
>>46134477
launch him into the sun.
>>
>>46159550
WE WUZ CAINEZ AN SHEEIT
>>
>>46134477
I really tried watching this series. I really did. But godamn is it so fucking stupid.
>>
>>46134477
Explode the earth
>>
>>46166258
>What is cheesy fun
>Beep boop, i do not understand your human emotions, beep warble
>>
>>46164248
Presumably, that works anytime, assuming you can beat him down long enough to do it. It's just that normally, Alucard has spare lives, so he'll just regenerate short one life.

...It may be necessary to distinguish between killing him and destroying him.

Kill Alucard = remove one of Alucard's lives
Destroy Alucard = remove Alucard's last life OR place Alucard in a situation, from which he is unable to escape, that continually kills him, thereby ensuring that he will eventually run out of lives.

Teleporting him into a star qualifies as destroying him, as it's unlikely that he has any way to escape from that situation. Nuking him qualifies as killing him.

Exploding the Earth... probably only counts as killing him on its own. If he gets sucked into the Sun as a result, that's destruction, but he might escape it. And at what cost?
>>
File: 1388691933727.png (588KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1388691933727.png
588KB, 1440x810px
>>46136828
>Omnipresence: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be willed away, including fatal injuries.
>>
>>46154036
>The longer a vampire lives, the more powerful they get.
>Alucard is straight up Bram Stroker's Dracula
Two directly contradictory statements.

>>46154188
>Dracula in the original novel didn't seem to have any major weakness to sunlight in the book, he just hated being in it.
Actually, Dracula must sleep in a coffin with grave soil by day. He cannot do otherwise. They don't specify what happens if he doesn't, yet even in Dracula's most desperate moments, with the hunters right on his trail, he was forced to sleep in his coffin in the carriage. He wasn't able to fight back and kill the American until sunset, when the hunters actually overtook them.
>>
Since he seems to be immune via plot armor I hold the studio hostage and force a recton saying alucard never existed.
>>
>>46134477
Go back in time and punt him off a balcony at age three.

Only time travellers can defeat time travellers.
>>
>>46159181
>I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to leave this body.
>I recognize the name and authority of that one, but who are you?
Probably the scariest moment in the Bible. That demon ended up beating the would be exorcist nearly to death.
>>
Wasn't he a dried up blood-starved husk being kept in a basement at the start of the series
>>
>>46169703
That's a flashback.
>>
>>46169765
So
>>
>>46169833
It's before the start of the series.
>>
>>46134477
Well, he has contracts with a multitude of demons which preserve and empower him in exchange for his soul, right? So each time he'd otherwise be fucked, that's one contract down.

So really the only way to truly fuck him up would be to remove the demons from him, either by repeatedly obliterating the fucker to burn them off one by one (probably an inefficient method, but one that only needs time, bodies and firepower) or by finding a way to sever the contracts entirely (which would likely be incredibly difficult, but make for a much faster kill once accomplished).

So, it's either a trip to Hell or an adventure in making Hell on Earth.
>>
>>46169840
But the flashback itself is shown at the start of the series
Making it the start of the series
So start of the series alucard is a fucking corpse that can barely move, if at all
>>
>>46169894
Not sure about either of the anime, but it's not the very start of the manga.
>>
>>46153997
According to chapter 95 Alucard had eaten 3,324,876 souls
>>
>>46170007
Thats gonna make a pretty good philosopher stone
>>
>>46170026
wonder how big of a bang roy could make with that?
>>
>>46170115
Fuck that, i wanna know how big of a statue armstrong could make
>>
>>46137934
You're assuming radiation affects the undead. He isn't a biological creation. His regeneration is not the creation of new cells. His heart does no beat. He is a walking corpse given power by the arcane.
>>
>>46169152
His Gypsy guards killed the american, and he was confined to his coffin due to having been travelling by boat.
>>
>>46170209
If a bullet can injure him, even slightly, then it follows that radiation can. Radiation destroys the dna, cooks you on a cellular level, bursts cells, and destroys the bonds between cells.
Assume that he reforms at the center of an h-bomb, having been killed once by the initial blast. His skin would slough off, a cooked and useless mass. His muscles would melt. His bones begin smoldering under the muscles.
>>
>>46170302
The bullet is causing a laceration to his dead flesh. He could just slide away from the heat as a literal shadow or pool of blood. You have to remember, when magic gets involved, the laws of physic become suggestions at best.
>>
>>46170387
It's fine if you don't understand how it would work, anon. But i would stop using "muh magic" like it means anything. Plenty of conventional things damage him just fine, and I really doubt a pool of blood or a swarm of bats would be existing at ground zero.
>>
>>46170487
But a cloud of mist can, which he list as one of the most basic powers. It's magic, it's literally built on bullshit.
>>
>>46170290
>His Gypsy guards killed the american
Do they? Shit, it's been awhile.

>he was confined to his coffin due to having been travelling by boat
The confrontation itself was at the carriage though. Also, Drac makes all those safe houses in London with coffins full of grave soil.
>>
>>46170539
>mist
>airborn liquid particulates
Nope.
>>
>>46170574
>Magic
>Physics interacting with things in the way they are supposed to
Choose one
>>
>>46134477
Prep a building with a few tons of explosives in the basement and lure him in there with a henchman who isn't in on the plan. Blow the place sky high and have a squad move in and gather up his dismembered bits in separate sealed canisters. Encase the canisters in cement, put them on a boat, and dump them in the ocean 100km apart.

I don't know whether it would actually kill him, but he wouldn't be able to reassemble himself for hundreds of years, until the containers he's stored in finally break down. I certainly wouldn't be around anymore if he ever gets out.
>>
>>46170615
It still does, in the hellsing universe.
Your points are moot, lil nigga. Mist is still mist there, transfiguration isn't worth shit.
>>
>>46135259
He can't teleport.
>>
>>46169140
Chances are he'd probably spit Schrodinger out once he found the bitch, I think he likes his old "Living army" powerset more than just keeping Schrodinger's ONE (Admittedly pretty badass) power.
>>
>>46170663
Then he teleports, like he did in episode four of Ultimate. Or turns into non-descript goop like he does in episode one. The one concrete rule Alucard has ever followed is "I don't die until I choose to." The fucking wrath of God worked through a walking miracle couldn't kill him, are you so vain as to think a bomb can?
>>
>>46170745
A bomb can definitely kill him, anon.
It's just that he gets back up if he has enough extra lives
>>
>>46170653
>not launching the containers one by one on rockets destined to crash into each of the planets and the sun
>>
>>46153699
Doesn't that only work if they have a soul?

Do Vampires have souls?
>>
>>46170894
I was assuming the idea here was how to neutralize Alucard on a realistic budget.

If you have the kind of resources where you can build multiple interplanetary space ships just to get rid of one persistently unkillable vampire, you can probably just go to the Queen of England and have her order Alucard to stop bothering you.
>>
>>46170970
Just piggyback on legitimate missions. The pieces are sealed in those containers, they should be fine waiting even a few decades to get some rocket rides.
>>
>>46170955
The whole point of Alucard is that he's absolutely full of souls. It's what makes him practically immortal, he can substitute someone else's soul, and thus death, whenever he dies.

Also, this is again coming back to Bram Stoker's Dracula, which implied that Vampires still had their souls, and that they were tortured by their existence. Every vampire killed in the book shows relief at their death.
>>
>>46135501
You're misinterpreting that scene (though I can see why). He's already wearing the magic sealing glove. In later stuff they show his reason why he chose to serve the Hellsing family (Did they get to that scene in the show? It's been too long I can't remember). Point is, Alucard was tired of hiss eternal life. He had the glove made so he could possibly be defeated. But he wasn't really expecting a human to do it. When van Hellsing beat him, Alucard looked into his eyes and saw the burning passion of a man who wanted to save his friends. He saw life, and he wanted that feeling back. In that moment he came upon a new idea, living a monster hunter, rather than a monster. Or really, somewhere in between. He let Hellsing tell him what to do so he could get that passion back. As much as he is a vampire, a ravenous monster who would lay waste to anything, he sees in man something greater than himself, the very power and passion that drove him to become the monster. He now sees the world in this light; a man who has become a monster is abominable, but a monster who becomes a man is extraordinary. That's why he mourns Father Anderson's transformation, why he's insulted by the men who've become vampires through science, and why he sees old Walter as beautiful, and young Walter as ugly.
>>
>>46135533
She says all that stuff sarcastically, right before Alucard stops playing dead after getting decapitated.
>>
>>46173703
Well, she's saying it because that's absolutely how you kill a normal vampire in the setting.

It just doesn't work on Alucard.
>>
>>46134477
garlic
>>
>>46174712
kek
>>
>>46145752
1 life lost.
199999 left.
>>
>>46154337
There is always one way to end this argument.for any series.

Take ryougi shiki
Awaken her
Have her cut the concept of space between tip of her blade and death of her target.
????
PROFIT
>>
>>46154703
>>46154753
>>46154798
>>46154922

You want to know something sad?
Ixrec killed the translation of both games.
He got meaning of sentences opposite few times.
Original inganock was written as a poem, not prose.
And both series lost like 75% of it's original meaning.
>>
>>46169140
>him
>tfw your waifu was a trap.
>>
>>46170199
And I want to know how many Ninas one could make.
>>
>>46169919
Its not the chedder bit is the start of both.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.