[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 37

File: imuge.jpg (332KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
imuge.jpg
332KB, 1024x768px
Anon's Apoc Adventure Edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 452x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 452x790px
First for the Firstborn.
>>
What's the most Aussie race/faction in 40k?
>>
>>46126054
Catachans.
They deal with Flora/Fauna that tries to kill them every day.
>>
>>46126054
Orks.
Huge retarded muscle bound football hooligans who make a lot of noise but have never done anything of lasting importance.
Also speak in butched english.
>>
>>46126097
My list is meant for my meta and was my best attempt at a well rounded list. The only thing I would need to change is the Grav to Flamer/Melta if I go against an opponent who doesn't care about grav (like my nemesis, Daemons).

2000/2000

RW Strike Force:
Sammael - 200

Interrogator Chaplain - 165
Auspex, Mace of Redemption, Bike

Ravenwing Command Squad - 250
5x Black Knights, Grenade Launcher, Apothecary, RW Banner

Ravenwing Darkshroud - 80
Heavy Bolter

2x 5 Ravenwing Black Knights - 200 ea
Grenade Launcher

3x 3 Ravenwing Bike Squad - 120 ea
2 Grav Gun, Combi Grav, Meltabomb

2x RW Attack Squadron - 140 ea
Ravenwing Attack Bike w/ Multi-Melta
Ravenwing Landspeeder w/ Multi-Melta and Typhoon Missile Launcher

RW Support Squadron - 245
3x Ravenwing Landspeeders w/ Double Heavy Bolters
Darkshroud w/ Heavy Bolter

For 2500 I will add another Darkshroud with a White Scars Librarian Conclave.
>>
Anyone have a link to Old White Dwarf PDFs?
>>
>>46126265
Also enjoy riding around wastelands in vehicles made of scrap metal
>>
File: 1458108169095.jpg (246KB, 992x777px) Image search: [Google]
1458108169095.jpg
246KB, 992x777px
>>
>>46125895
Can anyone confirm this, and if true recommend another recaster?
>>
>>46126557
>Can anyone confirm this
No proofs but that is the third time I had heard it.
>and if true recommend another recaster?
So you can get them fucked too?
I use based CCON
or
the American
>>
>>46126557
If I was allowed to, I'd get you wardream's info
>>
How long until 40K video-games allow us to put a level of detail and customization into 40K that you'd normally see in the tabletop?
>>
>>46126478
Shoo shoo faggy failed meme. Settle on ONE font size.
Then compare your life to mine and then kill yourself.
>>
>>46126677
Never.
GW isn't going to allow a licenced game that puts them out of Fucking business
>>
>>46126653
>So you can get them fucked too?
I don't want to get anyone fucked, I just want to get into the hobby without paying out the ass.
Thanks for the recommendations.

>>46126661
Thanks to you too, I'll try and find it myself.
>>
>>46126460
Didn't even think of that one. Noice.
>>
It makes no sense fluffwise for orks to capture objectives

Their objective is to fight. Thats their goal. Why would orks stand around on some control point instead of going and trying to get stuck in.
>>
>>46126365
but you are running sammael....
>>
File: rf23.png (286KB, 750x595px) Image search: [Google]
rf23.png
286KB, 750x595px
Anyone know if there is a good list of 40k missions? I saw there was some Altar of war stuff, but the Echos of War missions seem waaaaaay more interesting.

My friend and I want to do a set of missions based on dice rolls, with a variety of armies (we are using tabletop simulator so models arent an issue)
>>
>>46126984
>this is what the new ork codices leave people thinking
>>
>>46126984
Becaues there's bits, loot, and dakka there for them to capture, or there's some civilians for them to krump
>>
File: GUO classic.jpg (176KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
GUO classic.jpg
176KB, 600x874px
Is the daemon decurion thing worth it if I'm mono-Nurgle? Or should I just stick to CADs?
>>
>>46127004
Oh my bad I have a list made with and without Sammy, thought thats what you wanted. Like I said last thread he can be 3 black knights and a darkshroud instead.

So at 2000 all those black knight (and command) have 6 bikes and there is a 3rd Darkshroud.
>>
>>46127046
im just sick of having to go stand on objectives when i should be hauling ass towards the enemy line to smash into them. My orks dont give a shit about whatever objective 4 is
>>
>>46126446
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD#9feoktxmvm8xz
>>
>>46126984
the missions in the ghaazkill supplement are nearly all about getting kills for victory points
>>
>>46127088
CAD it up boyo!
The Nurgle formations are good but don't bother looking into them till ~1500+

If you are playing 1500+ already then you should be able to tell if the formations are worth it for you or not.
>>
>>46127046
Imagine how salty your opponent would be if you were fighting orks, and built an army that does good on objective securing, and orks got this as a formation rule

"only foightin mattas" in any mission this formation is used, both sides ignore the victory points generated by objectives of any kind.

Suddenly, every mission is kill the other guy to death.
>>
>>46127108
Bring grots then you big baby.
>>
>>46127108
How would you know they don't give a shit without knowing what objective 4 is?
>>
>>46127147
So Orks basically just screw the mission and make it killpoints? Yeah, I'm sure people will be so upset.

Unless they literally sacrificed all their guns for mobility, they're going to do just fine against Orks. It's not like they need much.
>>
>>46126365
>grav-spam and list-tailoring
Is there any group on /40kg/ as cancerous as the RW contingent?
>>
>>46127147
>every mission is annihilation/kill points
That's fucking boring. Objectives is fun as orks as it makes games close instead of a curbstomp. It's fun to hold a position and threaten an enemy who trys to approach it with unending dakka
>>
>>46127217
>bringing grav against Daemons
I wouldn't do it against orks or tyranids if that is what you are bitching about.

Trying to do pure Ravenwing doesn't leave tons of options.

Also since you can't count their are 9 grav guns (including combi) and 15 plasma guns (that are twin linked on much better bikers).

If anything that is what I am spamming.
>>
>>46127121
Thanks man
>>
>>46127239
except for when one person gets lucky and scores like 10 points in 2 turns

It makes an already random game more random
>>
I have a lore question. How did Russ and the Space Wolves react when they found out that Horus had tricked them into destroying Prospero? Did they have any regrets about basically being the sword of the greatest traitor in human history?
>>
>stormboyz are 3 points more than a slugga boy, get a special jetpack
>can run 2d6
>call waaagh second turn while hiding in some ruins or Los terrain
>move 12 and run on average at least 7 (ere we go) and charge something, lose maybe 1-4 guys from dangerous terrain test you must take for running 2d6
>nob can take klaw
>uses a fast attack which is our least crowded codex slot
>zagstruk formation can deep strike
Why did nobody tell me about these guys
>but muh i2
Take 20 then, you'll lose 5-8 guys but you'll win combat with like 60 cc attacks and the klaw nob, just don't charge khorne berserkers then
>>
>>46127472
>they can actually take 25 In a squad
This triggers my even number autism, but OK, guess that's better
>>
>>46127430
Russ was crying while fighting Magnus if that tells you anything
>>
>>46127472
and one wyvern will erase the whole squad
>>
>>46127472
>>46127503
Don't they cap out at 30?
>>
>>46127600
And that squad will cost $150
>>
>>46127629
>plays orks
>doesn't convert
Youz a git.
And that's not the worst price offender
>want warbuggies
>$150 for 5 buggies
>want deffkoptas
>good luck fucking finding something on eBay (new plastic rokkit ones are being sold in kids stores soon get hype
>want warbikers
>$250 for 15
>want manz
>$70 for 3 models because feed my jew.
As an ork player, the only thing I need to buy are Boyz, Gretchen, trucks, other people's old models and some plasticard and greenstuff
>>
>>46127590
So will a baneblade, khorne berserkers, daemonettes, a stormsurge, and some d-flamers, but you should avoid those things in the first place and tempt him with bait he can't resist while your units that deal with it get into position
If you can max 24 inch movement and you trap yourself it's kinda your fault
>>
So some of my local group had been doing a campaign and today yesterday was the second night for it. Games were small enough for everyone that wanted to get a second match in. It was pretty fun but both times I was faced up against space wolves, and both times I had really unlucky first turns that doomed be for the rest of the game.

First game my Leman Russ tank got shaken by a lascannon shot first turn and the devil dog missed horribly. Both tanks were destroyed the next turn leaving me with about 450 points of infantry having to fight about 700 points of wolves, and the wolves were in charge range.

Second game I go first. The Leman Russ's shot got eaten by a couple of storm shields, making the it nothing, and the devil dog missed again, while my 20 man infantry blob was destroyed in a single turn in melee on the wolves turn. Tank fires and this time hits my own guys, and the devil dog finally hit and with support from the other veteran squad it kills his warlord, but it's too little too late as it quickly turns into a repeat of the last match.

I feel like I made a decent list and one of the guys I fought thought it was pretty good but luck screwed me over. I told the guy that's writing the story for the campaign that the guard were not properly equip for fighting on an ice world and their tanks suffered greatly from it, and also said "Think of the scene from M*A*S*H where the Col. is writing to command when they were receiving summer uniforms while everyone was freezing in the middle of winter" I can't remember exactly how said scene went but I'm pretty sure it's a pretty good fit for the situation.

Also next week take a banewolf instead of a devil dog so I don't need to rely on nearly as much luck for my marine melting.
>>
>>46128045
I'm curious. If someone's writing a story for the game how are they explaining IG fighting SW? Are you a renegade company or did the wolves decide they want the planet to themselves?
>>
>>46126984
Orks are drawn to conflict. If they know its the enemy's focal point, they will be there.
>>
Went to a local tournament today - pure Maelstrom - Orks took first over all. Pretty fun day.
>>
>>46128045
>Taking a banewolf againsr space wolves
A true wolf would never fight another wolf anon
>>
>>46127472
Don't Jump Infantry get Deep Strike as a rule? Why need Zagstruk?
>>
>>46128592
Do they? So what's zagstruks formation do then?
>>
>>46128302
There is a freak weather phenomenon and communication is impossible.

The guardsmen see a bunch of mutant choppy marines but can't make out their colors. One of the less disciplined squads opens fire without orders and battle erupts.

By the time either side realizes the mistake it is too late. The battle that should have never been is already over.
>>
>>46128675
They form a single unit and only scatter d6, which means if you take small enough units you could avoid mishaps.
>>
>>46128675
Adding onto >>46128806

You'd probably be better of just taking a single unit normally and running them up the board.
>>
>>46128302
We're loosely basing it off of the campaign book that the wolfen came from. Big chunk of the imperium is showing up to kill the mutants, other chunks are showing up to help them and in the confusion chaos and xenos start scrambling in for a power grab.
>>
>>46127430
It weighted heavy on them, it changed their humor and how they blindly followed commands, they regretted that it had to come to that, but leman Russ did warn Magnus that was going to happen, everyone did, even Magnus best friend the Khan.
>>
>>46128302
Ive jotted down a small notepad of 'x vs. y' shit for my FLGS.

If its Guard vs. Almost any other Imperium force, we just fluff it as contaminated population, or a live fire training exercise to purge weak soldiers.
>>
>>46127430
Are those Sisters of Silence or just some conveniently painted marines? If the former, what were they doing there?
>>
>Ramshackle is given to every ork vehicle
>Big meks give +2 to the roll if embarked, meks +1
>It stacks

y/n?
>>
>>46129737
sacking prospero
>>
>>46129907
>Put a Big Mek and 3 Meks in a naut
>+5 to the roll
>Immune to explodes

Not sure if worth, but it is interesting
>>
Are the starter sets a decent way to start out?
>>
>>46129907
Good job, youve made a fluffy rule that is actually balanced and useful and motivates model sales to boot

You will never work for games workshop
>>
Is the Tau Riptide a fun model?

I enjoy the modelling aspect more than the game and I'm just curious if the model itself is enjoyable, because it looks fun to paint.
>>
>>46126557
it's not, I just got an email from him as a first time customer
>>
>>46130166
its really fun to model I gotta say
>>
>>46130166
My friend got a Riptide, and it's a very large project with lots of space for details and the like.

Not sure if you consider that fun or not, but a well painted Riptide can look great.
>>
anyone have the email for the gw rules department?
>>
>>46130215
Both my friend and myself ordered from him as new customers within the past couple months. Whether or not he's taking new customers as of February idk.
>>
>>46130284
I sent him an email then too, I think it's just him working through his backlog from chinese new year
I resent my order and got a reply within a day along with an apology for the delay
>>
>>46130314
His broken english is downright adorable, as is his complete bafflement as to why people keep reporting his email to GW.
>>
File: 105.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
105.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>46130270
>GW face when you email rule inquires
Yeah they dont have one of those m8, it responds with a "Due to volume we dont answer individual emails but they'll be considered while writing future rules
>>
>talking to 40k friend
>she really likes Angron
>she mentions Jasper is her headcanon for genderswapped Angron
>I cannot stand Steven Universe
>I don't wanna offend my friends so I'm just like "b-but that's wrong..."
>she won't shut up about how perfect Jasper is as fem!Angron
>eventually I'm just like "I don't like to mix Steven Universe and 40k, they're too different in tone, it doesn't work very well."
>turns out she's created an entire AU around exactly that

Fucking hell. Why do people insist on doing crossovers of 40k and the absolute LAST series you'd expect to find ANYTHING from in the grimdark far future. Why do Steven Universe fans insist on forcing their shit pleb-tier meme shot into EVERY FANDOM EVER.
I think I myself am becoming fem!Angron with how hard I'm RAGING right now.
>>
File: 20160319_133348[1].jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160319_133348[1].jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
So who's been posting pics from the Mississauga GW game today lol?
>>
>>46130341
Pullpit is my favourite recaster for that reason

He's so enthusiastic about it all, but his sentences border on unreadable.
>>
>>46130383
>meme shot
Meme show*
Sorry, apparently I have an IQ only slightly above that of the average Steven Universe fan.
>>
>>46130440
>>46130383
It's just a television show. Decent worldbuilding, weird progressive lesbian undertones.

Calm down.
>>
>>46130394
Z's recasts are unreliable. Half of the ones I've gotten have been fantastic and dare I say even better than the original, and half have been absolute dog crap. There is no rhyme or reason to it either, as I've gotten good and bad casts from the same armies, same types of units, etc. I only use him if there is no other sensible means of acquiring the model, such as with Immolators.
>>
File: youre_serious_futurama.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
youre_serious_futurama.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>46130463
>Decent worldbuilding
>Steven Universe
>>
>>46130383
I dunno. Why do you insist on complaining about it here?
>>
>>46126653
I tried ordering with him, and he sent me a link to a product that didn't have pictures or readable words.
>>
>>46130386

Is this a tournament? Is this what they were talking about for "GW running tournaments again"?

>all those unpainted models up close to the camera
>>
>>46130536
You have no room to criticize anything curzefag
>>
>>46130657
1 day event, think around a dozen players.
Mostly imperial vs others theme.
>>
>>46130716

Is that a Tyranid Hierophant on the far side of the table?
>>
File: jgfsv.png (368KB, 1008x955px) Image search: [Google]
jgfsv.png
368KB, 1008x955px
>>46130583
>>46130463
>>
>>46130784
and there's nothing wrong with ignoring their trip and replying to them as you would to any other anon
>>
>>46130536
Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy.
As for your dillema, just tell her you don't like Steven Universe and that you'd rather talk about something else.
>>
File: 20160319_135035[1].jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160319_135035[1].jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>46130769
Yeah, it's not really finished though.
>>
>>46130842
>>46130842
what a shitty ass base for a cool ass model
>>
>>46130784
>Tripfag
>no tripcode
>>
Anyone got a link to the 2016 ghazzy book? The one in the mega is the 2014 one.
>>
Hey I'm fairly new to 40k and kind of unclear how combat with multiple units works. Can models only assign wounds to units they are in base contact with or are all wounds inflicted sent to one pool for the overall combat? If that's how it is, then do you compare against majority stat of the enemy units all together? And what if there's a Walker or vehicle in there as well?
We had a unit of terminators sandwiched between a helbrute and pack of cultists and weren't quite sure how to resolve it
>>
>>46130842
What is it with biotitan players and a refusal to paint their models beyond like 3 colors? I played a dude at my FLGS who had one and it like 3 colors, no wash, no nothing. If I spent that kinda money on a model I'd want it to look damn good, especially if it only comes out on special occasions.
>>
>>46130842

it's closer to being finished than that Stompa next to it
>>
>>46130915
Each model can allocate attacks to ynits as the see fit if they are within 2" of a model in base contact with that unit
>>
>>46130940

Tyranids are hard to paint and people are lazy?
>>
>>46130878
No.
>>
>>46130979
That's so stupidly simple that I don't know why I couldn't figure that out. Thanks.
>>
>>46127760
Protip- For cheep stormboyz, get some rocket dust caps from ebay. Paint em up, add bits, and no one can know. Glue em onto some orx/mrauraders from warpath for that whole uniform thing they're suposed to have, and blot out da sun
>>
>>46130986
Tyranids aren't that hard to paint. I'd think it's more due to how time-consuming a bio-titan would be
>>
>>46131066

>has time and money to spent hundreds of dollars on a single model
>doesn't have time to paint it
>>
>>46130874
Yeah it looked like shit in person too lol>>46130962
Stompa has potential though, think the guys other stuff was painted nice. The nids though, thousands and thousands of points and I don't think 1 model is finished.
>>
>>46131083
I see that excuse touted here often enough. I don't really get it either.
>>
>>46130986
Well tabletop justice was served, my brilliantly painted Wraithguard killed it in a single shooting phase.
>>
File: 1454735142429.jpg (14KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
1454735142429.jpg
14KB, 480x343px
>>46131116
>>
>>46130940
>army is clearly in different stages of being painted
>hurrdurr why he refuse to make paints?
What is it with shitposters and refusing to fuck off?
>>
>>46131116
Lol you join in later on? I don't remember seeing eldar when I stopped in. I think a bunch of people jumped in turn 2?
>>
>>46130095

Depends. Some are really good, others not so much.

I've heard Tau, Skitarii and Necrons are rather awesome.

I've just started Nids and bought their SC, warriors are lackluster and gargoyles okayish. But I liked the models and went for it.

Money/model-wise it's always a good deal
>>
>>46130095
They're all a decent value for the amount of models you get, and most of them have at least one decent unit in the box.

Some are more lackluster than others, but generally it's a pretty nice starting point, even better if you can find it at a further discount.
>>
>>46131188
Yeah I was looking at Skitarii, and the person getting into it with me was looking at Nids
>>
>>46131186
No I'm talking about the other guy I played who had a half-painted biotitan. He has the time and skills to paint it too is the thing. It could look real sharp if he wanted it to.

The guy in the pic posted, obviously his army is under construction. However if you're showing up to an event game with unpainted Lords of War you might as well just be throwing your wallet at your opponent's models.
>>
>>46131248
You two should be fine. While people will talk about balance issues, the gap between Skitarii and Tyranids isn't too large.

The Nid player is probably gonna want to pick up a wider variety of stuff though. I'd recommend Zoanthropes.
>>
Got an apoc game coming up at the local shop. Should i put more of my points into battlewagon nobs or should i make my focus an orky airforce
>>
>>46131344
>Nobs
>Planes

Gotta go with planes
>>
>>46131274
Oh yeah the titan has some good potential, just think I saw some really nice jobs in that ork army but nothing done in the nid army.
The work he has done on his nids so far paint wise is all pretty well done, just when you are bringing nearly 10k points to the table I'd be hoping to see some finish nice things.
But that base has to go very soon haha.
>>
>>46131360
Right now my list is
>dakkajet squadron
>blitz brigade
>bully boyz
>big mek and warboss
>blasta bommer

And some tankbustas and nobz
>>
>>46131248

Nids have a lot of big weaknesses right now, their codex struggles vs a lot of things. But they've got a lot of great stuff nonetheless.

The starter set for them contains warriors and gargoyles, both of which I know from experience are annoying to paint(warriors are extremely detailed for mid-sized models, and gargs have those wings)
>>
>>46127472
>Why did nobody tell me about these guys

Because they're just fast moving Slugga Boyz. Boyz aren't much good in the first place and the ability to go a bit faster doesn't magically make them better. And even if you make it to close combat they're just not very good. Sure you can wipe out a unit of Fire Warriors or some Tactical Marines but that's not the sort of stuff we're worried about facing.
>>
>>46130394
Is P the Frenchman? His whole "neo-resin" was baller af. Great quality & service.
>>
File: 99550105037_LascannonTeam302.jpg (36KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99550105037_LascannonTeam302.jpg
36KB, 600x620px
Do any of you know what colours forgeworld use to paint their death korps stuff?
>>
File: 1448762330591.jpg (860KB, 1292x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1448762330591.jpg
860KB, 1292x1360px
>>46127760
Mek guns at $40+ a pop are my personal favorite offender
I was given 3 old metal ones, converted a WWII artillery model I got on clearance at hobby lobby, scratch built one from the flatbed trailer of a toy truck, and actually bought 1 real kit from the flgs.
Even if you buy all ork new in box, you still need to add and subtract pieces from the kits to not make everything uniform, nothing is worse than an ork army that looks like it came from an assembly line.
>>
>>46132264
forgeworld is pretty good about disclosing their schemes if you just email them with a pic
>>
>>46132264
Hey, forgeworld here, we use winsor and newton artist oil paints for our death korps range.
>oxide of chromium lascannon
>blue black uniform
>naples yellow light backpacks

Then kenco freeze dried instant coffee for the bases.

Thanks for inquiring.
>>
>>46132441
based forgeworld
>>
>>46130511
>and dare I say even better than the original

Dare you to be a retard? You can't have a percentage higher than 100%.
>>
>>46132496
I prefer resin to pewter, and if the fidelity is the same, then it's better than the original.
>>
>>46130842
>books on bottom shelf
reeee
>>
>>46132521
>if something is the same, then it's better

You're a retard.
>>
>>46132589
as if those "battletomes" deserve more
>>
File: 1453243676382.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453243676382.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>yah new Winters SEO battle report lets see
>wow this Admech War Convocation looks really cool and tough
>mfw Eldar turn 3
>>
>>46132967
Better breakdown of wot happened?
>>
G'day mates. Can anyone tell me how did the Warzone: Fenris go, and how (if it did already) it ended?
>>
>>46133057
Daemons are around, the crusade's blasting away, space wolves are scrounging about, grey knights are trying to unfuck things while getting fucked.

Part two coming soon.
>>
>>46133105
When does it take place? Still before 999.M41? Sigh.
>>
Hed /tg/, I want to know whether there are any canon knight houses stationed near Cadia. Anyone know of any?
>>
Minor question abotu the Dominus Maniple formation; it says "One Onager Dunecrawler", so does this mean the formation can ONLY have one Dunecrawler or am I allowed to take up to two more as part of the squad?
>>
I got a stormlord from a trade but I'd like to convert it into a shadowsword. which are the bits I should look for?
>>
>>46134106
You just need the cannon, and something to replace the troop bay that I can't think of.
>>
>>46125962
Sup guys.

I've been gone since everyone was bitching about the superior changes to the Necron fluff.

Any interesting fluff pieces out since then?
>>
>>46134010

Single Dunecrawler. If it was one unit/squad it would say "1-2" or "1-3" Dunecrawlers and also the word "squadron". IG formations are easiest place to see this effect as they have many squadron formations.
>>
>>46133638

Krast and Arokon are explicitly mentioned as deploying to Cadia in 999.M41 to prepare for the 13th Crusade.

Alaric has allied with Cadia in the past.

Three unnamed households were once under the command of Pask.
>>
>>46127472
You are forgetting something rather important.

If you charge into CC using the jumppack (not jetpack, thats something different)
you get one hit per model at initiative 10, its called hammer of wrath.
>>
>>46134503
Only if you don't use it to move
>>
>>46134516
>If you charge into CC using the jumppack (not jetpack, thats something different)

Against some units, read berserkers, banshee etc. I would use it all day, since every enemy model you take out with that, is lots of attacks that do not come your way, before your regular attacks hit
>>
>>46134533
It's a few extra str 3 hits, nothing amazing.
>>
>>46127036
Roll-based missions are usually shit as the single roll usually decides the outcome.
The best ones are the ones with alternative VP earning, like the challenge-based one from the Ghazzy book.Usually you want to decide the mission before you build your list as they can be pretty specific.
>>
>>46127036
>>46134577
And I should add that the most fun I had in a while was playing a tournament mission where each player started the game with ALL tactical cards in his "hand", especially with armies that have their own special cards.
>>
>>46134549
Depends on the target. Against relatively fragile, high Initiative melee units, a preliminary wave of automatic St3 hits can be pretty nasty, especially since they'll come before the target unit can make its own attacks.
>>
The biggest problem with HoW is that you can only fit so many models into base to base. You will never get all your HoW attacks to go off. At best like half of them or as high as 75% if you get a good roll and can bring your guys around.
>>
>>46134598
If it's T4 3+, then they have a chance to kill on or two
More durable than that and the hits are ignorable
S4 boyz when GW, replace Furious Charge if you must
>>
>>46132441
>kenco freeze dried instant coffee

for some reason this made me chuckle.
>>
>>46130354

Maybe because your questions are fucking stupid.
I asked something last year and got an answer within 2 days.
>>
>>46134630
But against Eldar melee guys with T3, it is devastating.

And even if it isn't, for a unit of 20 (assuming a few dead boyz before getting there) that's still an additional attack on each of them, before the enemy gets to kill anyone. You should never ignore that, as it is still auto-hits, and 20 autohits still means 6,66 unsaved wounds, which averages to 2 marines. With a bit of luck (And lets be real here, you are playing Orks, you are praying to RNGJesus for those 5s already) you can easily rack up a lot more damage.

You also make it sound like Tacticals are the only unit with T4 3+, when pretty much all targets you'll want to charge into has this or worse. I've seen entire units of banshees and Aspect Warriors blow up to the HoW hits alone.
>>
>>46134812
The chance of getting all 20 models in b2b is damn slim
>>
>>46134812
>20 autohits

Show me an actual scenario where you get 20 stormboyz into base to base contact with just about any unit in the game and we can talk about 20 auto-hits. Usually you get maybe 4 or 5 at best.
>>
>>46127760
For added fun, if you want a big mek or warboss in mega armour you're left with two MANz that you can't actually form a unit with.
>>
>>46130386
>Loads of terrain on the Imperial side of the table
>Almost no terrain on the Ork side of the table
Seems fair. They are the NPC race after all.
>>
>>46135056
story wise it's probably the imperials defending the outskirts of the city against the orks
>>
>>46131083
How much time does it take to click the Buy button on a website?
>>
>>46135092
Yep, that's the standard reason given. Seen this setup (orks charging across open ground toward imperials in fortifications) a few times before. I especially liked the variant an anon posted where the imperial players had set up the table so the orks had to run down it lengthways.
>>
I recently started with 40k, im used with static modellism (like warplanes tanks etc) and i was wondering if the normal modellism paint i have works for citadel plastic and metal miniatures, since the official citadel paint seems a bit too expansive (especially when i have a fuckton of paint already).

are there cheaper brands around?
>>
>>46129737
>What were the anti-psyker specialists doing in a fight to take down a psyker legion
Gee I fucking wonder
>>
>>46135210
>are there cheaper brands around?
Plenty. GWs paints tend to be higher priced since they're aimed at noobs who don't know any better and lazy fucks who want to get everything in one place.
Any acrylic paints work fine. P3 and Vallejo tend to be the most recommended
>>
File: Dankshroud.jpg (356KB, 960x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Dankshroud.jpg
356KB, 960x2000px
>>46132373

I really want to make speakers like that for my Darkshroud.

Even just two bit speakers replacing the robed/winged dudes holding the shrine.
>>
>>46135173
I was that anon. We ended up crushing them in the end because they player like asses and we "Clogged" them in a chokepoint. They deployed their superheavyes on the frontline and instead of outflanking with a shitloads of reserves they deployed them behind everything else, so we just had to walk forward and crush them line after line.
Best moment of the game was Ghazkull Finest Hour dealing 16 attacks onto yarrick's face
>>
>>46135835
Did guileman get killed by the 24 big choppa nobs
>>
>>46135585
perfect thanks senpai, what about the primers? same thing?
>>
>>46135210
Yeah, they work but as someone who came from models too I prefer to use citadel paints

Most people online use them, so it's easy to compare. I also prefer them to Tamiya and shit like that, even if they're far too expensive for what you get.

P3 and Vajello are popular too. There was another brand called Coat d'armes or something that sold the older, better citadel paints, but I haven't seen anyone talk about them for a while
>>
>>46135981
It was just IG so no Spiritual Liege. Altought the Apocalypse Bully Boys are insanely good and I'll bring them every time.
Another funny thing was a custom "strategic asset" saying "Pick an enemy model, you hit it on 2+ in the shooting phase" combined with Ork shooting. Their poor shadowsword stood no chance
>>
>>46136034
Same again. Million different brands to try. If you're in the UK then Halfords stuff is a decent bet. It's what Forgeworld recommends
>>
>>46132496
>>46132690
Several recasters are real bros about actually fixing wrecked FW kits they receive, or use even better resin than FW.

Filled bubbles, corrected warped surfaces, realigned features--these are better than what FW will send people (but FW has incredible customer service, if not QC). Hell, tons of failcast models get redone in recaster plastic after being fixed up for the initial mold.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 237x213px
Pitting my 2 Gorepacks and bloodthirsters against a 250 guardsman gunline+tanks. Wish me luck fellow heretics.
>>
File: 1317253895506.png (115KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1317253895506.png
115KB, 326x226px
>>46136493
>a 250 guardsman gunline+tanks

you ever fight this guy before?
>>
>>46136669
Once before, he played ultras vs my vanilla daemons. Beat him pretty hard there despite the only cheese being a 6 screamer pack and herald on my side, but it was mostly because he spammed grav, so no easy wounds for him. He said he finally has enough for the Cadian core with 175 guard+EXTRA platroons. I'm getting ready for my front guard to be shattered. leaving to my FLGS in 10 min. blood for the blood god.
>>
Has anyone got a link to the updated Waaagh! Ghazghkull? I don't want to pay $30+ again for a book I only bought a year ago
>>
People posted all the changed pages enough when it was released that I don't think anyone is planning on sharing their new copy.
>>
>>46127760
>want warbikers
>$250 for 15

Oh shit. I pay 55$ for 15 bikers. Glory to recast!
>>
This look like a good paint scheme for a Lord of Change?
>>
File: 1449959442424.jpg (449KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449959442424.jpg
449KB, 1920x1200px
>>46137439
colorful birds are OK in tzeentch's book
>>
>>46137439
Yeah

there's some really fucking gorgeous tzeentch models that a /wip/ anon posted with a similarlish but brighter colour scheme a few days back
I'd check over there for inspiration
>>
>>46127430
There is a conspiracy of silence in the narrative where NOBODY will acknowledge exactly how badly Russ fucked up.

Horus never had the ability to order Russ to kill another Primarch, only the Emperor himself could. Horus suggested to Russ that he simply ignore the order and indulge in his love of fratricide, and Russ was like "okay what's the worst that could happen"

Nobody in the narrative, outside of characters that the audience is supposed to hate like Lorgar, will acknowledge it. They're simply not allowed to. Even Jaghatai Khan, at the end of a book PRIMARILY about him trying to find out why Russ would do such a thing, does a complete 180 by the end and declares Russ blameless and pure.

It's senseless mary sue horseshit.
>>
>>46135755
Does not look too complicated. See the rolls above the main speaker. They kinda look like the tank tread rolls from the older leman russ/chimera kits. Try ebay. Other than that, you could just carve some out of plasticard, or peel cheap headphones open to get real ones.
Quick search on big online electronic parts shops show, you can buy real small ones (20mm diameter) for 1.5€ each. Search for micro speaker
>>
>>46138119
I love you.

Where do people order plasticard from? The last two hobby shops I went into looked at me like I was crazy and tried to sell me the thin wood instead.
>>
>>46137991
>>46137991
>It's senseless mary sue horseshit.

Lies.

Russ followed the Emperor orders. He never knew that the Horus intercepted and changed the orders. Jaghatai Khan also had no idea what happened. He only saw that Russ followed orders.

>>46127430
As far as I can tell, the Space Wolves and Russ never discovered that Horus changed the orders.

I mean Magnus did not, why do you think Russ would?

>>46127582
Magnus thought he saw tears in Russ's eyes. It might be his imagination because Russ said he did not regret killing Magnus.
>>
>>46138248
Horus counciled Russ to IGNORE the order, he didn't alter it himself. Read the book. Russ was convinced to "make an example" out of Magnus by Horus, who thought the Emperor wasn't being tough enough.

Russ is just an animal who's love of murdering his brothers was used to push him into making a huge mistake. Like a rabid attack dog being turned on it's master.

Also, of course, a giant hypocrite who revels in sins that he condemns his brothers for. He condemned Angron for being barabaric, Fenris is a planet of serial rapists. He condemned Sanguinius for having mutated gene-seed, Space Wolves are half dog. He condemned Magnus for sorcery, he's surrounded by fetish waving shamans.

He is just completely full of shit, and GW won't let a single writer come out and say it, unless they do so through a character the audience hates like Lorgar.
>>
File: SW Vs TS.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SW Vs TS.png
1MB, 1280x720px
This is probably important to see.
>>
File: Abaddon vs Kharn.jpg (234KB, 972x662px) Image search: [Google]
Abaddon vs Kharn.jpg
234KB, 972x662px
Part 2 of the Abaddon vs Kharn short story series aka Red Path series series is coming out tomorrow.

Will Kharn survive an attack by Black Legionaries intend on capturing him?
>>
File: TS vs SW.png (146KB, 260x267px) Image search: [Google]
TS vs SW.png
146KB, 260x267px
>>46138357
Fuck. That's not the one.
>>
>>46138341
Better start posting copypastas from the books then.

>He condemned Angron for being barabaric, Fenris is a planet of serial rapists

Fenris's barbaric behaviour stayed on Fenris. Angron took it everywhere.
>>
File: 1323574419845.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1323574419845.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>getting back into 40k after nearly 10 years
>briefly dipped toes into 5th and found it distasteful, CSM monolist and hideously expensive Newcron models killing all enthusiasm
>motherfucking 7E now
>feel the familiar old pangs
>Cogboys finally have models
>motherfuckin' KNIGHTS
>Chaos are kinda good and flexible again

Thinking of picking my Iron Warriors back up. Leaning towards the Black Legion supplement to make Chosen Troops for dem special weapon and massed power weapon/fist squads. Other force selections are based on what I already have on hand, including Havocs, two Obliterators, a Predator Destructor, Vindicators, a Defiler, two Hellbrutes, Terminators and a War(p)smith. Interesting Shit includes a Land Raider Ares and an upright-walking Defiler that I somehow idot-savant'd into being perfect for a Paladin Knight ten years later.

Very, very seriously considering Skitarii allies for Darkmech goodness. Dragoons with Radium Jezzails, Infiltrators with Flechettes and Toads, and some Rangers with Arquebus' adds some choppy, sniping and tank-busting power, allowing me to tool the main force for general purpose firepower with MEQ-popping flairs. Vague battle plan involves baiting any enemy CC deathstars into engaging my termies/chosen which leaves the squishier Infiltrators to bully enemy squads and charge from 12"+ away, gimping Overwatch fire.

>mfw I get all this shit together, then 8E drops and nerfs the fuck out of everything I want to play with
>>
>>46138373
Novels > FW

The FW books are written by an in-verse scholar. The novels are truth.
>>
>>46138402
Fuck you, I'm not your mom, I'm not gonna do your homework for you.

Space Wolves are as famous for barbarity in battle as Angron's legion. I mean there isn't a single Space Wolf who isn't a rapist, because Fenris's culture centered around capturing women to turn into cocksleeves.

Everything Russ hates about the other primarchs is something he SHOULD hate about himself, but he doesn't, because he's a conceited piece of shit.He's in love with himself, and he's blind to his own flaws, despite the fact that they're the EXACT SAME FLAWS that he is so outspoken about when it comes to everybody else.

He's an odious shithead and GW just won't acknowledge it or let anybody say it.
>>
>>46138428
Proof?
>>
>>46138428
GW has explicitly stated the BL is a take on the events, and not canon. BL and FW are both maybe canon, maybe not.
>>
>>46138493

>not doing homework
>proceeds to write a book report

Theres no need to be this upset, Kharn
>>
>>46138415
>Chaos kinda good and flexible

kek
>>
>>46138510
I mean I'm gonna copy from a book, that's boring

Talking shit on Leman Russ is fun, and I could do it all day
>>
>>46138579

Shitposting more doesn't make it true.
>>
>>46138504
Lies.

You better source this.

>>46138494
http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_First_Expedition/index.php?showtopic=202&st=2340

"That's the great thing about those Forge World books - once you realise who the mysterious "AK" is, everything contained in the background section is cast into doubt... wink.gif And yes, that was deliberate from the start".

>(Whoa, what was that? Did I just hear Warseer explode again?)

-LaurieGoulding
>>
>>46138493
The sad thing is if he weren't such a Mary Sue shitheel, he'd actually be a pretty interesting character, treading a line where he's aware he's nearly as bad as those he condemns, but that cultural heritage is what makes his men such a potent force. He could justify himself that his actions are always towards a common good, whereas Angron is just a murderous barbarian. He doesn't have to be RIGHT, he just has to believe in something, and in fact that kind of character flaw would improve him measurably.
>>
>>46138579
Still waiting on the copypasta.
>>
>>46138547
I did say 'kinda'. Seems like you can build some absolutely monstrous Lords and troll the fuck out of people with Marks much like the days of 3.5E glory, but the majority of the army seems average.
>>
>>46138639

He believes in complete loyalty to the Emperor. That is enough to make him right.
>>
>>46138631
I'll wait for Forge World's response.
>>
>>46138631
Who the hell is AK?
>>
>>46138739
>‘You know, I never cared that the Wolves came for us. Oh, I cared that they burned the place that had given me knowledge and could give me more. But I never saw it as unjust. It was completely justified.’

>He laughed.

>‘I did not even mind the hypocrisy of their shaman ways. We were, and are, sorcerers, and we live for power and to make ourselves more powerful. That is the way we were then, and the way we are now. Most of the others just liked to believe that we had a better reason for what we did.’

>The pebble was still in his fingers. He flicked it up and caught it between forefinger and thumb.

>‘I took this from one of them when they came to burn my pyramid. Almost the only thing left of him after I was done. All I could think of was that it was Magnus’s fault, him and the rest of the Sekhmet. They had made it happen, the Wolves were just the reaction. I remember thinking that if I had stood where they were, I would not have been so blind. I would have done what was needed by necessity not ideals. I was thinking that as I pulled the Wolves apart. The last one had a hooked axe, and hair that rattled on his armour because of the stones plaited into the locks. I took just this one. Never lost it since. Never tried to keep it, either. Somehow it is just still here, still with me.’ A small flicker of psychic energy clicked between his fingers and the pebble. ‘That is just the way of things, I suppose. Things remain that you were not expecting.’

-From "Ahriman: Unchanged"

Even the Magnus, Ahriman, and some of the Thousand Sons, like Cetias above, admit that the Wolves were in the right.
>>
Does anyone have the wulfin/daemon splat?

If not, I will quest elsewhere.
>>
>>46138246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnHnmS2U8sk

search other countries sites if the local does not have anything. Many send worldwide.
(Some are rather expensive....)
>>
So I'm a bit confused on WYSIWYG(What you see is what you get), for instance in the codex it says I can replace my Helbrute's Power Fist with a missile launcher. How would I go about show that on my Helbrute?
>>
>>46138900

By physically replacing it with a missile launcher.
>>
>>46138900
You magnetize the arms/weapons and swap them before game to represent the loadout.
>>
>>46138928
Are there specific upgrade kits for Helbrutes or do I just stick any missile launcher in his socket?
>>
>>46138939
the dark vengenace helbrute comes stock with multi melta and fist while the actual kit GW put out last year comes with more parts i believe
>>
>>46130386
Am I the only one who hates playing apocalypse games with someone else on their side?
>>
>>46138855
it's in the mega isn't it?
>>
If I wanted to run a homebrew EC loyalist successor, could I just use the rules for the Red Scorpions?
>>
>>46138739
Whilst this is a very good point, and would probably be Russ' retort if he was ever called out on his bullshit, the issue is he WASN'T completely loyal to the Emperor. Horus convinced him that it was necessary to kill Magnus and burn Prospero to the ground, when Russ had been ordered to bring Magnus before the Emperor.
>>
>>46139014
You can do whatever the fuck you like
>>
>>46138990

the updated codex for SW is, but the wulfen/daemon splat isn't (I'm looking for the daemon rules.)
>>
>>46138776
It's probably Amendera Kendel, the Sister of Silence, who survives the Heresy and goes on to help form the Inquisition. Slightly lower chance it could be Kasper (Ansbach) Hawser, who is kept in stasis under the Fang (literally chilling with the Dreadnoughts) and awoken every now and then to retell these ancient stories.

I'd put my money on the first gal though.
>>
>>46139049
>Horus convinced him that it was necessary to kill Magnus and burn Prospero to the ground, when Russ had been ordered to bring Magnus before the Emperor.

I want the copypasta from the novel.
>>
>>46139110
It's just implied in one of the first four HH novels where Horus and Erebus (I think) are chuckling it up about how unflinchingly loyal Russ is and know he will go fuck up Prospero because Horus said so (and Russ believed he was speaking with the Emperor's authority).
>>
>>4613401>>46134010
If it says 1 Onager dunecrawler crawler it's referring to the number of squads you can have
>>
>>46139191

Well Horus spoke with the Emperor's authority up until Istvaan III.
>>
>>46138685
Marks are worthless for 90% of units, though, and Nurgle is better than all the others in every situation. Good ICs does not a decent or flexible army make.
>>
>>46138642
If you like pasta so much you do it

If you like sucking dick so much you can suck my dick while you're at it
>>
I found 2 carnifexes (55 USD) and the harpy/hive crone kit (45 USD) for cheap, but can't spend the money on both right now.

I now have:

The tyranid start collecting box,
20 termagants,
1 carnifex

What would be the better investment? I'm leaning towards the hive crone
>>
>>46130440
Its infected you already, even if it is against your will.
For your own good it is best to end. Better to die for the Emperor than live for oneself.
>>
>>46139684
You are making claims but you do nothing to back them up. It's on you.
>>
>>46138816
That's the most ridiculous part about it. They never come close to justifying Russ's bullshit, but the writers have to have every character act on the assumption that it's justified. There's this huge gaping hole of accountability and everybody looks the other way. Every writer turns every character into a moron so they don't have to address it.
>>
>>46139806
You're the one making the claim that Russ didn't get the order to capture Magnus. Back that up.

And suck my dick.
>>
>>46139881
You made the claims first. So you go first. I dispute your claim.

Considering your unwillingness to deliver, it's telling.
>>
>>46139862
It's justified.

The Emperor told everyone who was going to destroy Magnus if he catches him using sorcery. (Source Visions of Heresy). So how can you sit down and type on your computer that it's not justified?
>>
>>46139960
You made the claim first. I made a counter claim.

Considering YOUR unwillingness to deliver, it's telling that the task of copying book passages is boring and we both refuse to do it.

So quit bitching and suck. dick.
>>
>>46140064
No, you started a rant about Russ and I disputed your claims.

It's been a while since I read the older books and that's why I haven't copypasted the pages. Now give me which book your claims come from and I hunt it down in a minute or is it too hard for you? This way we can still things nd stop you from repeating the same crap on /tg/ over and over.
>>
>>46139995
Because Magnus was using sorcery only to warn the Emperor of the Heresy that was about to rain down hell on everybody

The Emperor understood this, which is why he ordered Magnus brought to him, NOT killed. Also, because Magnus was the only person who could possibly get the Emperor off the Golden Throne for good, so that's another thing Russ's love of fratricide ruined.

Magnus didn't fire on the Wolves, he tried to talk, to negotiate surrender. Russ started bombing civilians immediately. Magnus didn't even try to fight Russ then, only the Thousand Sons stood up to the slaughter until the very end.

If Russ had been a man and not an animal, he would have talked to his brother. All this talk of regret and all this talk of how solemnly he takes his duty is a smokescreen, that was the moment you saw the truth.

Russ never wanted surrender. Horus only had to suggest that he kill them all, because Russ is just a person who loves to kill those that he hates, and he hates people for doing things he freely indulges in himself.

But nobody is allowed to say it. Ever.
>>
>>46140122
It's the scene where Horus delivers the Emperor's orders to Russ, and then suggests that instead of delivering Magnus as the order states, he make an example of Magnus like he always wanted to.
>>
>>46139653
I did say average. Nurgle Bikers or MoT Oblits parked on a Skyshield are the exception, and the rest of the list is just a bunch of good-ish MEQ's with the same kind of tactical flexibility for wargear and unit selection. Not stellar but I'm not going to be actively punished if I take a fluffy Iron Warriors list.
>>
>>46140140
How much is this HH and how much is this older lore?

I think I am going do a project of going through the two Thousand Sons and saving up whatever quotes and paragraphs.

>>46140167
In which book?
>>
>>46140270
Prospero Burns

My condolences that fulfilling this homework assignment requires you to blow the dust off of that turd. I certainly don't intend to. Ever.
>>
>>46140270
First line of the day.

>Magnus shook his head.

>“No,” he said. “My father knows my lupine brother’s ways well enough; he does not to need me to point out how ridiculous and hypocritical they are."

Emperor confirmed to know and approve of Russ's ways.
>>
>>46140303
In which chapter?
>>
what if the emperor had a fetish for wolves? perhaps that would explain the favoritism?
>>
>>46140340
Fuck if I know.

I turned the paper of that book into compost and spit on the cover before I threw it in the garbage

It was such a bad book that it killed my garden
>>
>>46140350
He had a fetish for kids who would do as they were told and not act like whiney emo teenagers
>>
>>46140171
>the rest of the list is just a bunch of good-ish MEQ's with the same kind of tactical flexibility for wargear and unit selection
But none of our MEQ's are good. Most them are far below average.
>>
>>46140350

Heretic
>>
File: wulfen-charge-horz.jpg (74KB, 530x326px) Image search: [Google]
wulfen-charge-horz.jpg
74KB, 530x326px
>>46140350
Real Talk: Leman Russ is inundated with canine DNA because it ensures loyalty at an instinctive level. The Emperor is the Master of Man, and Leman Russ is the Master of Man's Best Friend. Leman Russ is a hypocrite because, like an animal, he has a very limited awareness of himself. With childlike certainty he believes his sorcerers aren't actually sorcerers, and his barbarians aren't actually barbarians, and his mutants aren't actually mutants, because he can bypass the higher reasoning that would make it evident and operate on canine-like instinct.

He would never willingly betray the Emperor, but if Horus (who is also an alpha) were to suggest that he can rip the throat out of somebody he hates, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, right? It's not REALLY betrayal, the Emperor would WANT me to do it, right? He'll be proud of me! I'll be a good boy!

That's why Russ is the executioner, because the Emperor felt he needed unwavering loyalty that is coded at the genetic level. Unfortunately, it also made Russ a perfect tool for Horus.

You may not be able to break a dog's loyalty, but you can trick a dog easily enough.
>>
>A form pressed its way through the portal: massive, red and aflame with the burning force of its journey. It emerged into the chamber, wreathed in eldritch fire that bled away to reveal a robed being composed of many-angled light and the substance of stars. Its radiance was blinding and none could look upon its many eyes without feeling the insignificance of their own mortality.

>None had ever seen such a dreadful apparition, the true heart of a being so mighty that it could only beat while encased in super engineered flesh.

>The Emperor alone recognised this rapturous angel, and his heart broke to see it.

>“Magnus,” he said.

>“Father,” replied Magnus.

>Their minds met, and in that moment of frozen connection the galaxy changed forever.

Horus wounded the Emperor but nobody did more harm to the Emperor than Magnus.
>>
>>46140532
Nice headcanon, got proofs for it?
>>
File: xenosgetoutree.png (392KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
xenosgetoutree.png
392KB, 780x780px
CSM update when?
>>
>>46140620
It was an accident. Magnus could have done more to fix it than any other being in the Galaxy.

But Leman Russ's pride in being the best at fratricide ruined any such possibility. And that was NO accident. Russ did everything within his power to make it happen.
>>
>>46140652
Got proofs against it?

Didn't think so faggot
>>
>>46140678
Got proofs that I don't have proofs? Thought so, checkmate atheists.
>>
File: Magnus is a shit.png (136KB, 605x843px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus is a shit.png
136KB, 605x843px
>>46140659
It wasn't. The Emperor warned him about using sorcery. Magnus let himself to be manipulated by Tzeentch.

He realized when it was too late that Russ and the Emperor WERE RIGHT (picture related).
>>
>>46140655
*quick campaign book decurion when

next year i believe
>>
>>46126984
Get this dipshit

Literally 50% of the objectives in 40k are "keep them from getting it" not "I Want it" go figure
>>
>>46140736
>Emperor makes a deal with the ruinous powers that backfires and plunges the galaxy into ten millenia of ceaseless war
>people still act like he's in the right
>Magnus makes a deal with the ruinous powers to save his legion from mutating to death
>people claim he ruining everything
Magnus isn't guilty of anything that the Emperor isn't also guilty of, and at least Magnus didn't drive several other primarchs to Chaos.
>>
>>46140655
Actual Codex? Next year. Decurion update, maybe with some new relics and disciplines? Sometime in the next couple months when Wulfen 2 comes out.
>>
>>46140736
He realized he made a mistake, but Russ asserts that Magnus was a traitor who had to die. Too very different things.

The core of Magnus's story is him being played by powers out of his control. That didn't make him a traitor, he was still willing and able to make it as right as he could.

It was Leman Russ slaughtering his people and breaking his back that made Magnus join Horus. Leman Russ's love of fratricide and the pride he took in being a slayer of Primarchs turned him into the perfect tool for Horus to keep the Emperor incapacitated on the Golden Throne.
>>
>>46140759
>>46140839
Thanks senpai.
>>
R.I.P Orks
>>
File: Tzeentch's bitch.png (159KB, 1279x714px) Image search: [Google]
Tzeentch's bitch.png
159KB, 1279x714px
>>46140817
The difference is that the Emperor knew what he was doing and understood the risks.

Magnus, going by (picture related), did not.
>>
File: God-Emperor.jpg (296KB, 1115x1386px) Image search: [Google]
God-Emperor.jpg
296KB, 1115x1386px
>>46140937
Yeah the Emperor's plan sure went off without a hitch
>>
>>46140853
Magnus baragained with Chaos, THRICE.

He is a Chaos cultist and a traitor. This is why the Emperor sees his betrayal as the worst form of oathbreaking. Heck, even Malcador said that he can never blame Horus but he fully blames Magnus who should have known better.
>>
File: Tzeentch's bitch.png 2.png (134KB, 608x849px) Image search: [Google]
Tzeentch's bitch.png 2.png
134KB, 608x849px
>>46140937
>>
>>46140759
>>46140839
Typical. Right as I'm getting back in, a new book is coming in a year or so that will no doubt turn all my plans upside-down.
>>
>>46140984
The Emperor was the only one who even knew what Chaos was! He deliberately kept his sons in ignorance, ESPECIALLY Magnus, and in the end the Emperor's vision was turned to ashes by the exact same bargaining that undid Magnus.

Like father, like son. Except the father is a hypocrite, and the son was prepared to face the consequences of what he'd done.

Until Russ fucked everything up by being a barbaric shithead. The Emperor as he exists today is Russ's fault as much as Magnus.
>>
>>46141094
That's the way the cookie crumbles. Just start working on models you like, and hope they don't get shit rules.
>>
>>46141138
He may have told Corvus what it was and he did tell Horus that the Chaos Gods are nothing more than psychic entities who get mistaken for Gods.
>>
My gaming store is pretty casual but I still lose a lot, this is my new list with some units I Just bought. What do you think? What sort of combi weapons on terminators? Plz be gentle.

Heavy support 490
Forgefiend 175
Forgefiend 175
Lascannon predator 140

Fast attack 605
Ten bikers, marks of slaanesh,, banner of excess 265
Five chaos spawn, marks of nurgle 180
Lead by Sorcerer on bike, lvl 3 psyker, spell familiar, 5 up invuln 160

Troops 218
Twenty cultists with 19 autoguns 109
Twenty cultists with 19 autoguns 109

Elites 187
Five terminators with a heavy flamer and four combi weapons 187
>>
File: death cult.jpg (61KB, 240x760px) Image search: [Google]
death cult.jpg
61KB, 240x760px
>>46141220
forgot to say its 1500 point list and I am word bearers
>>
>>46139775
Tyrant, if you can get it. Harpy/Hive Crone is too susceptible with low T to be really viable.

But I guess the Carnifexes.
>>
>>46141220
>>46141264

>word bearers
>taking marks

Other than that, no point taking 5 termis and a heavy flamer, just take 3 w/ combi-meltas and suicide pop some tanks
>>
>>46141138
Amon taught Magnus about the gods and dangerous creatures in the Warp.

Magnus laughed at him and dismissed him as a old fool. So yeah...no. Magnus a shit.
>>
>>46141354
ok bud dont start on that marks crap, the word bearers specificly host units dedicated to specific gods just like the black legion does. (black legion bezerkers) (word bearers bezerkers) who are tolerated because they kill real good.

now thats done, do you really think I need more anti tank besides laspred and two forgefiends? ill take your word for it.
>>
>>46140652
Like pretty much all of the fluff about Leman Russ ever. Are you looking for a quote from Malcador saying exactly that or something? Learn to do some actual analysis rather than relying on a narrator or character to spell it out for you and you will get much more out of fiction.
>>
>>46140724
>proofs
That fucking stupid chicken is responsible for more for shitposts in this general than Carnac.
>>
>>46141354
what reasons are five terminators with combi weapons worse than three? total noob here. Is it because 5 shots is a waste on one tank and three should be able to do it?
>>
>>46139862
I've said this several times on here. The wolves are savages and barbarians, who would take any excuse to destroy something so civilised as Prospero.

Magnus does all he can to help, trying to get warning to the Emperor about Horus. The Emperor must have known Magnus would neither come quietly nor Russ care much about taking him quietly
>>
>>46141220
Drop terminator or two, give biker champ fist or claws or something and melta bombs. Split cultists into 10-man strong groups for more units to claim objectives/easier to hide or leave to reserves if needed. Maybe get aegis or bastion to protect your backline. Or another sorcerer just to amp up your psycic phase.

-2 terminators (heavy flamer&other)
-3 autoguns from cultists
+Power weapon&melta bomb on bike champion
+Sorcerer
>>
>>46141582

Yeah, basically it's a massive point sink for a unit thats going to drop in and probably only kill one or two other units. It's best to just use termis to get 3 melta/plas-combis straight up your enemies poop chute, have them look scary for a turn or two, then not be sad when they get blown to shit
>>
>>46141589
Except Magnus was absolutely prepared to come quietly. He would have happily gone to Terra and taken up the Emperor's place on the Golden Throne.

Until Russ showed up and started killing civilians like Nanking on crack.
>>
>>46141602
I was worried ten man cultist units would run away really easy but ill try them. I hate to drop the heavy flamer because hes done so much work landing next to open top and burning people and glancing armor 11 but I guess ill drop him.
>>
>>46141415
Except the Emperor agreed with Magnus and reinforced his incorrect belief. Who was Magnus supposed to believe, Amon or the Master of Mankind himself?

The Emperor equipped Magnus to face the entities of the warp with falsehoods and ignorance.
>>
>>46141666
I just speed read through "A Thousand Sons".

Magnus knew Russ was coming to destroy him and the Thousand Sons. He blinded his warriors and told them not to fight back because if they did they would fall further into Tzeentch's plan.
>>
File: 1437628302428.jpg (6KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1437628302428.jpg
6KB, 249x242px
>>46140532
This is a decent headcanon breakdown of Russ but then you had to go full chicken.
>>
>>46141672
Cultists will die and run away anyway. This way enemy needs at least 4 units to drive them away. You can keep the heavy flamer if you want, just squeeze the missing 5p from somewhere else. Also I'm not quite sure if it worth 60p to get another sorc. I mean he can lead one cultist team and use all the dice if the other sorc bites the dust.
>>
>Khalid Hassan
>Ahmed Ibn Rustah

Arabs? In my 30K?
>>
>>46141721
if it helps like 3/4 of my games are against dark eldar wych boat shenanigans thats why I bought the two forgefiends lol
>>
>>46141672
If you like the model and have fun with it keep it. Squeezing every point you can out of a CSM list isn't going to mean you are top tier anyway. Optimization only gets you so far. If I'm going to lose I'd rather do it with my army that I like, rather than an army that I built to the standards of some anonymous shitheads on 4chan. Keep the heavy flamer and roast some fucking xenos.
>>
>>46141738
Ahirman was born in Iran. What does that say?
>>
>>46141716
Why don't you cite my dick with your tonsils

If you want to pick up that worthless turd Prospero Burns and find a quote to counter what I've said, be my guest. Don't say I didn't warn you when it makes you puke.
>>
>>46141709
Right, they were prepared to surrender. Except Russ never even attempted to communicate, he just started shooting.

All it would have taken is the exchange of two sentences. "Horus is a traitor. Take me to the Emperor." Then Magnus would be on the Throne, Imps would be up and about to put a boot in Horus's ass, Tzeench would be CREEDed.
>>
>>46141788
I just speed read " Prospero Burns" and I couldn't find the bit about Horus sweet talking Russ.

Hmmm....
>>
>>46141824
No.

They weren't preparing to surrender. Magnus knew the Wolves were coming to wreck the place.
>>
>>46141829
That was fast.
>>
File: 1289600288215.png (522KB, 686x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1289600288215.png
522KB, 686x1214px
>>46141788
>Make a claim
>don't back it up, instead demand others to debunk it
What happened 40kg? /v/ finally took over?
>>
>>46141878
fuck off back to /pol/ with your cite trolling. I'm not your mom, I'm not gonna do your homework or let you cry on my shoulder when the boys are mean.
>>
>>46141871
Not really. If he has the ebooks he can literally just control f for mentions of Horus
>>
>>46141863
Magnus would have surrendered if he'd been offered the chance.

He just knew Russ would never waste an opportunity to kill a primarch.
>>
>‘Magnus, Magnus, Crimson King, brother of mine,’ he said. ‘I know you can hear me. You planted this instrument, this poor unwilling fellow, Ibn Rustah, you planted him among us so you could learn our secrets. Guess what? We’re as smart as you. Smarter, perhaps. We saw your spy for what he was, and we made no effort to remove him. We kept him with us so we could look back at you, Magnus. So we could learn your secrets. An eye can look out and it can look in. You should know that, you who look deeper than most.’

>‘I’ve got nothing to hide from you, Magnus. Nothing. You know how I work. My enemies should know what’s coming to greet them. It fixes them in the right mental place to be annihilated. I don’t like to hide my strengths or my approach. I’d rather my foe knows the full, unimaginable fury that is about to descend upon him.’

>‘That’s not why I’m talking to you now. I’m talking to you because I hope you’ll listen. I’m talking to you as the personal courtesy extended from one brother to another. What is about to happen should not be happening. You know I do not want this. You know it tears my heart to commit against you, and it breaks the very soul of our father to place his sons in opposition. But you have done this. You have brought this. You have brought this action.’
>>
>>46141983
>Magnus would have surrendered if he'd been offered the chance.
yeah if only there was some device that would let you broadcast a signal to someone else and talk to them.....
>>
>>46142019
>‘We gave you every chance, Magnus. We indulged your learning, we gave you room to explore. When we became fearful of where those explorations were leading you, and how they might endanger everything we value, we told you of our concerns. The Council at Nikaea, that was supposed to be a moment of reconciliation. You swore you would renounce the cunning arts. You swore! You swore you would abide by our father’s ruling!’

>‘You did not. You have proved your intent to ignore the Ruling of Nikaea beyond all doubt. So this is on you. You must have known our father’s hands would be tied. He would have no other option than to turn to me to issue sanction.’

>‘This is a courtesy, then. From brother to brother. A grace period I would extend to no other enemy. Settle your affairs. Evacuate the civilians from your cities. Deactivate your defence systems. Bring yourself and your Thousand Sons out into the open, and prepare to surrender to me upon my arrival. Please, Magnus. The Wolves of Fenris have been unleashed upon you. Only you have the power to make the consequences bloodless.’

>‘Please, Magnus. Please.’

-Prospero Burns

>>46141983
OH REALLY?!
>>
>>46142019
>Crimson King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvCmtHDDuu0
>>
>>46141878
Burden of proof is a two way street not just one.
>>
>>46142270
It's literally not
>>
>>46142111
>Deactivate your defence systems. Bring yourself and your Thousand Sons out into the open,
It seems like a chance at least. I guess it depends on how confident Magnus is that Russ won't just nuke them from orbit.
>>
>>46142019
>>46142111
You realize that Magnus wasn't actually on the other end of Ibn Rustah, right?
>>
>>46141983
>>46142111
Magnus did surrender. He ordered his ships away from Prospero and awaited judgement. The Thousand Sons and Prosperine Spireguard disobeyed him and fought against the Wolves. Ultimately when Magnus couldn't stand by and watch his gene-children be slaughtered he accepted Tzeentch's pact to whisk them away to the Planet of Sorcerers.
>>
>>46142305
Unfalsifiable claims rest with the claimant but if you have two people with falsifiable claims the burden of proof rest with not just one of them but indeed rest with both.
>>
>>46142310
>The Wolf King turned to Helwintr and the escort.

>‘Take him away, but keep him with us, right to the advance. I want that channel to my brother left open. My poor brother. I want him to see us coming. I want him to know it’ll never be too late for him to beg for mercy.

Was it because Magnus eretcted a psychic barrier around the planet?

Close man-phone or not, it shows that Russ was not looking forward to attacking his brother and was willing at any moment to spare him.
>>
>>46142380
And all that I wanted was source for the claim that Lemon Russ had literal canine genes in him.
>>
>>46142404
No, it was because Kasper Hawser was being used by a daemon who created the illusion that he was Thousand Son's plant ('The Hidden Ones'). Basically the Wolves 'discovered' that he was a TS spy, but actually he was daemon spy planted as a TS spy to cause the Wolves to further hate the TS.

Read Chapter 13 of Prospero Burns.
>>
>>46142449
>‘I am clearing the board for the game to come,’ he said. ‘I am setting it out the way I want it. Two key obstacles to my ambitions are the Sons of Prospero and the Wolves of Fenris. The former is the only Legion that has lorecraft enough to hinder me magically; the latter is the only Legion dangerous enough to represent a genuine military threat. The Emperor’s sorcerers and the Emperor’s executioners. I have no wish to store up a fight with either for my future, so I have invested time and energy arranging events to turn them upon each other.’

Wolves confirmed the most dangerous legion.
>>
>>46142449
It's called the canis helix senpai
>>
>>46142516
So none of this is the Wolves fault.

Russ was willing to spare the Thousand Sons but heretics and daemons manipulated him into purging the planet. Also It didn't help that the planet was crawling with mutants and daemons when he arrived
>>
File: DE.jpg (90KB, 469x358px) Image search: [Google]
DE.jpg
90KB, 469x358px
As Dark Eldar can I really match up with Dark Angel's Ravenwing?
My friend and I started at the same time as I did so we are just building up to 1500 at this point but he stopped bringing troops this passed months.
It is all bikes, all the time.

Every single thing on his side of the field has scout and great movement.
Don't get me started on his vastly superior jink saves, not like my army rides through the webway on the daily.
Currently I only have the 1 raider full of Kalabites. The other two units are in Venoms. My Archon and Succubus are each getting their own incubus squad in a venom as well. I also have 5 Scourges.

When we play Maelstrom I can get close by humping objectives but in reality he doesn't seem to care about objectives. He just comes right at me.

The experienced Eldar player I know is telling me to bring another Raider and load it with eldar wraiths or something.
I am not very familiar with regular eldar. I assume he means the D Flamer guys.
Not really familiar with how allies work with transports and all that but I feel like buying into a top army like that is taking the easy way out.
Is there anything I can bring in the DE codex.
I have been eyeing the Harlequins but don't really understand supplements and don't want to buy models that could be illegal the next day.
>>
>>46125962
>This guy
>Even capable of doing anything wrong
You guys really need to stop reading shit books that don't cover cool stuff like magic and how to summon a couple of blue friends.
>>
>>46127472
>Why did nobody tel me about these guys?

Because /tg/ is fixated on meta game, in tourneys and against Eldar cheesespammongers at your local gaming store.

Playing against your friends they would do fine. Also stormboyz are harder to collect. A couple mobs of stormboyz wouldn't be awful, and have a great potential for conversion. Proxy it out and see if they work. Go balls deep. Like 50 of them.
>>
>>46142603
My instincts would be raider/kalebite spam. If you're shooting at bikers they're effectively St5 shots. Just put enough of them down range that he starts failing saves.

Harlequinds and normal eldar are Battle Brothers with Dark Eldar.
>>
>>46142603
You can take multiple courts of the archon, right? Spam slyyth and medusae (or whichever is the one with the ap3 template) in raiders. That should cause a lot of problems for them.

Other than that you have the right idea with venom spam, are you loading them up with splinter cannons? That's what I would suggest doing.

Harlequins have a proper codex which won't be updated for a while and you are battle brothers with them, so you shouldn't worry about them going out of date or not working with your DE.

Take everything suggested with a pinch of salt, I only play against DE often.
>>
>>46138415
>hates 5E and likes 7E

You're the kind of plebeian scum GW is catering to. The funniest part is faggots like you are always poor and never buy much anyway.
>>
>>46142603

Just get more venoms. Ditch the expensive HQ's and run Lhamean or whatever that is.
>>
>>46131188
Skitarii has the No. 1 Best Money wise, those warriors you get are basically free

Tau are a close second, but not many people run Ethereals, even with their buffs.
>>
When it says you can't stomp flying monstrous creatures is that in general or only when they're in swooping mod
>>
>>46142843 and >>46142933 are contradicting.

Will look into alternative HQs.

>>46142890
>Harlequins have a proper codex which won't be updated for a while and you are battle brothers with them, so you shouldn't worry about them going out of date or not working with your DE.

So they won't "rotate out" when 8th edition comes around? That is good to hear.
I would much rather bring them than regular eldar. I like their models too.

I was thinking of getting a few more scourges.
He has this large Landspeeder formation with Strafing Run and it can overwatch for other units and the Darkshroud makes everything jink better. (2+ rerollabe on his command squad is such a problem)

Thank you all for the advice.
>>
>>46142982
Flying Monstrous Creature never stops being a FMC.
>>
>>46142982
Read the rule again it says only swooping FMCs can't be stomped
>>
>>46126190
Nope.

Catachans are Vietnam-era US Military. The fact that there are, and always have been, canon black Catachans is a direct tribute to that.
>>
>>46143255
That's true, if they were designed to be Vietnam-era Australian military then Catachan would be an agri-world by now.
>>
>>46143255
Nah, because unlike the US army in Vietnam, the Catachans were born there and actually know how to survive there. Hell, they're the ONLY people who would know how to survive there. The marines would probably love it as a recruiting planet if it wasn't double bagsied by the Guard.
>>
>>46138248
>Magnus thought he saw tears in Russ's eyes. It might be his imagination because Russ said he did not regret killing Magnus.

It's entirely possible that Russ WAS crying, because he regretted that it had come to this. He would have done what he did again in a heartbeat, but he hated that it had come to that in the first place, and hated that Magnus (in his mind) forced his hand. He didn't want to kill his brother, but he believed that his brother gave him no other choice than to kill him.

It's possible to do something you don't want to do because you believe it needs to be done.
>>
>>46143352

ANAKIN YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART
>>
>>46143342
>>46143340

They're not literal ports of the US military into 40K. They're a "unique" regiment that has heavy influence from a specific source, much like the Vostroyans, Tanith, Tallarn, Valhallan, Steel Legion, etc.

That said, they are probably the closest regiment to Catachans that actually have fluff. I know for a fact that there have been some IG in boonie hats designed to look like Australians in some of the past Codexes, but I don't think they are supported anymore.

What really pushes it towards the US though is the fact that there have been black Catachans, especially since they've been there for as long as Catachans have been around. They wouldn't have included them if they were doing Australia, because Australia isn't knownfor fielding black soldiers (Aborigines don't count).
>>
>>46142890
>>46143059

Ravenwing here:

Not overly familiar with Dark Eldar having only faced them once but I would say >>46142843 has a decent idea. My opponent fielded three of those bad boys and just flooded me with shots. Took out the regular bike squads well enough.
Those scourges are pretty decent (or they were in my game) I think he had Haywire on them perhaps. I bring two Darkshroudes, one in the Support Squadron (large Landspeeder formation w/ 7 Heavy Bolters) and the second follows around my HQ with an ass-cannon.
Hands down the Support Squadron needs to go. Darkshroudes should be near the top of the Kill List. They just do so much good stuff. At the very least try to keep his Support Squad jinking at all times.
Can you explain what Incubi do? If they are assaultish units he may have had some but my command squad cut through them like butter.
>>
Woops in >>46143525 I had meant >>46142890 meant to be >>46142603 but whatever.

I think you should try and see what Harlequins offer.
>>
>>46143523
Man why are you being so aspie about this, the question was what faction was the most Aussie-like, not which is a direct expy for Australia.
>>
>>46138428
Give it a rest carnac.
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (3KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.jpg
3KB, 120x90px
>>46143590
>Man why are you being so aspie about this
>>
>>46142565
Ok, I scoured both 7th and 5th edition SW codicies and Lexicanum about Canis Helix. It's genetic mutation or a flaw in SW geneseed and it was named later as Canis helix. Nowhere was it stated that it had actual canine DNA.
And before anyone of you go into autistic rage about Canis helix = dog helix, the flaw and it effects came first and the name later.
>>
Anyone have Zhan's email, I think I have his old one, but I haven't got a message back
>>
Catachans are supposed to be the dudes from Predator, and Rambo.
>>
>>46143905
Someone asks literally every thread.

Check the archive because answers don't change.
>>
/tg/ what's the last rule you read recently and went 'oh shit that's way better than I was playing it as'?

I just re-read servo skulls, didn't realize it also blocked scout moves as well as infiltration. I was playing it as blocking infiltrate only.
>>
>>46144086
'Ere we go
>>
>>46142572
More or less.

I'm not entirely sure if it would've been avoided even if Ahriman and the other TS Legionnaires didn't fight back. The Space Wolves started the Burning of Prospero by orbital bombardment and the only reason the cities survived was because of the telekine shields around them. It reads like Russ was 100% set on killing Magnus and/or exterminating the TS by the time they began their voyage to Prospero.
>>
>>46144197

To be fair, fighting another Space Marine legion on their own homeworld is the very definition of courting death. Orbital bombardment was absolutely necessary given the circumstances.
>>
>>46142916
>immediately assumes I'm some kind of Edition Elitist when they're all the same bullshit
The whole reason I disliked 5E was because despite having the two OP forces of the edition (crons and Chaos) I had no desire whatsoever to play because the only effective list was to roflstomp your enemy with flyers.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.