[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Become The Vampire Quest 43

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 1

File: OP Image.png (115KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
OP Image.png
115KB, 894x894px
Become The Vampire 43

You gather up some snacks and a few drinks and stash them in your pack while Jennifer isn't looking, partly so that you won't have to pay for them and partly so that you can pull them out with a dramatic flourish later. There's little in the way of supplies for the cabin aside from some cleaning stuff, but you snag that as well. Jennifer is loading up on energy drinks, cough syrup, aspirin and a few odds and ends. You spot her giving you a wary glance before purchasing a pack of cigarette and slipping them into her coat. As you walk out of the store with Jennifer she sighs softly.

“Well, that's everything that I needed to get. I'm ready to head back to the school whenever you are. Though I believe you mentioned talking somewhere. Whereabouts should we head to?”

You consider the question for a few moments, debating where to go next.

>Character sheet
http://pastebin.com/4Z1StvHC
>Rules
Same system as Become The Dragon Quest. If you don't know what that is, it's best of three d20 rolls. I name a stat that sums up what you're trying to do, and if I don't name a relevant skill, you try to fill in the blank based on what you're trying to accomplish. “Break open the door” might be Strength based, but if you've been playing baseball after school and there's a lead pipe nearby, you could apply your Baseball skill to the roll. A 20 on the die is a crit threat, and if either of the other two rolls is 20 or higher after mods, it's a critical. A crit fail is when you have two or more 1s. So far this system has worked out well enough. We'll get into combat rules as needed, but in basic terms you have wounds, not HP, and the worse the wounds, the more penalties you accrue while doing other things.

Most Important Rule:
Have fun.

>Find a quiet place around town
>Head back to Jennifer's room, somewhere she's comfortable
>Head to your own room, somewhere safe
>Head for the cabin, try to figure out what happened there
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46117460
>>
>>46117460
>>
>>46117460
>Head to the nearest Gas Station Bathroom.
>>
>>46117460
>>
Smarts roll plus Perception, +1
>>
Rolled 5 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46117839
>>
>>46117839
>>
Rolled 7 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46117839
>>
One more roll?
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46117839
>>
We're off to a great start
>>
>>46117856
>>46117864
>>46117937
We found something inconvenient.
>>
You shrug and smile. It's been a while since you've had a chance to just drift aimlessly, and it feels like a good time to wander.

“The night is ours. Let's go wherever feels right.”

Jennifer nods, and you turn and lead her around town, searching for a good place to unwind. You stumble upon a restaurant that's closed up for the night, but the tables and chairs on the patio haven't been put away, and you lead Jennifer over and take a seat. She settles in across from you and looks around briefly.

“Not a bad choice.”

You nod slightly.

“It'll do. By the by... I didn't know you smoke.”

Jennifer glances to the side.

“I don't anymore. I used to, but I stopped a while ago. Things have just been pretty stressful lately. I was... considering having one while we unwind, but I wasn't sure what your stance on it would be, or what your plans were. I doubt you'd enjoy kissing an ashtray.”

>If you need it to relax, go for it. I'm not gonna stop you doing what you need.
>Does werewolf healing offset the health risk or something?
>Don't do it around me. You're right, I'd prefer not to kiss you if you've been smoking.
>We'll suffer together. Mind passing me one?
>You really shouldn't be doing it at all. Do you really need them when you've got me?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46118044
>You really shouldn't be doing it at all. Do you really need them when you've got me?
I'm significantly biased here.
>>
>>46118044
>>
>>46118044
>Eh, so we won't kiss. Would that be so bad?
>>
>>46118044
>>If you need it to relax, go for it. I'm not gonna stop you doing what you need.
>>
>>46118044
>>If you need it to relax, go for it. I'm not gonna stop you doing what you need.
>>
I don't know if this should count as a tie or not... I mean, they're kind of in the same spirit.
>>
>>46119026
roll 1d2, I guess.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

1, counts as different votes, we have a tie, need a tiebreaker
2, counts as the same vote, there is no tie, let her smoke
>>
>>46119175
the dice have spoken!
>>
You sigh softly.

“Do what you need to do to relax. I mean, so we won't kiss, it won't be the end of the world.”

Jennifer takes out the pack of cigarettes and taps it against her palm a few times before opening it and pulling one out. She rolls it back and forth between her finger and thumb, gazing at it.

“When I was younger I smoked a pack a day. I was a little rebellious, and my parents decided that the best plan would be to send me off to a catholic school. The culture shock mixed with the withdrawal, and my first few weeks were rough. One of my teachers, fresh out of college and looking to do some good in the world, decided to make me his pet project. If we're as close as you say, then you know who that man was.”

Her fingers tense, and she slowly bends the cigarette until it breaks in half.

“Going back to these things would be an admission of my weakness, but I suppose I'm starting to question my strength. You say that you're here for me, but I can't exactly say I've seen much of it lately. I know there are lines we can't cross right now, that being as close as we used to be isn't possible, but it feels a little like you're caught up in your own life rather than trying to figure this out. How much stronger do you need to make yourself before I'm free?”

She pulls out another cigarette and frowns.

“Have you got a lighter on you...?”

>As soon as my secret project is complete you'll have a safe place to be and things can go back to normal.
>I'm sorry. I'm juggling a few things at the same time and trying to keep everyone happy.
>Use your magic to light her cigarette for her
>Get out your lighter, less flashy but more practical
>You're stronger than you realize. You don't really need those anymore.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46119255
>>I'm sorry. I'm juggling a few things at the same time and trying to keep everyone happy.
>>Use your magic to light her cigarette for her
Athena, Sammy, Dracula, Curses, Necromancy, Presence, Vampires, Wildcards, all measure of bullshit. Not to mention renovating the lodge into a proper base of operations/maybe vampire studying lab.
>>
>>46119255
>Let's see...I've got you, fixing an ancient curse so it's not that bad, my daughter that is also a homonculus being targeted by the Host because she's too human-like...blood magic is going well, and I've got some help from the things my dad left me. The tricky part right now is finding a suitably powerful necromancer, I suppose.
>>
>>46119255
Seconding >>46119399
>>
>>46119255
>>46119351
this
>>
Spirit roll, +2
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46119650
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46119650
magic?

>>46119681
well fuck you too
>>
Rolled 3 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46119650
>>
It's gonna be one of those days, huh...
>>
You cup your hands around the end of the cigarette and focus your magic, the tip slowly starting to catch fire.

“I've got a lot on my plate currently. Fixing ancient curses, tracking down vampire murderers, dealing with someone who can literally meddle with fate and destiny, and then there's Dracula. I'm doing the best that I can. Plus I'm renovating a place that I can use as a base, and that might mean having a safe place for you to be.”

You pull your hands back and Jennifer takes a brief drag from the cigarette before coughing and wincing.

“Alright, so it's been a while since I've done this... Maybe this wasn't the best plan, I've forgotten how it's done...”

She looks at it for a moment, tries again, and coughs a bit more.

“This is hopeless...”

She snuffs it out on the table before sliding it back into the pack, pocketing it once more and hanging her head slightly. You reach into your pack and pull out a box of cookies and two bottles of soda. Jennifer glances at them, then at you.

“Nothing but sugar. Hmm. I suppose I can't really complain if you're offering though.”

She grabs one of the bottles and sips her drink while you open up the cookies.

“So, what do you want to talk about?”

>Tell me more about your past
>How about I fill you in on my life again?
>So there's this old cabin that I found...
>How's being a teacher?
>Let's just enjoy the moment, no need for words
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46119896
>How's being a teacher?
>>
>>46119896
>>How's being a teacher?
curious about this
>>
>>46119896
>>How's being a teacher?
>>
You take a cookie and smile at her.

“How's being a teacher? Is it fun, or just kind of boring?”

Jennifer takes another sip and sets the bottle down.

“It's both. It's a lot of hard work, but there are special magic items we can use to speed up grading and organizing assignments, so the most difficult part is the actual teaching. Because of my circumstances, and the fact that I'm there as a favor, I don't have access to all the amenities that other teachers are allowed. I have a roof over my head, I have food and clothing, and I have a minimal salary. Fenright has kept things interesting, and I've spent a few evenings at his lab while grading reports. He's a very... unique individual.”

You take a bite of your cookie and nod.

“He has his moments. I think he's mostly an alright guy, but sometimes he rubs me the wrong way.”

Jennifer takes one of the cookies and bites into it, chewing for a few seconds and washing it down with some soda.

“I think he's developing a crush on me. What did he call me... coo-deh-ray? Some kind of Japanese expression. The man is practically obsessed with any culture that isn't his own.”

She finishes off her cookie and glances at you, trying to read your reaction.

>Good for him. Not like he has a chance though. You're way out of his league.
>Feign utter disinterest, like it doesn't matter at all.
>So are you going to give him a shot then? He'd probably treat you alright.
>He should keep his hands off what's mine.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46120402
>>
>>46120402
>Other (write-in) Fenright is capable of human emotions? Color me shocked. Good to see him reaching out to someone who isn't one of his "daughters".
>>
>>46120402
>"Kuudere" means cold outside but really loving and nice inside. It fits you. and yeah he does do that whole "japanophile" thing. He made Meliora based of the tsundere tropes.
>>
>>46120529
Oliver letting his weeb flag fly is a hilarious thought
>>
I'll give it another few minutes for a general consensus to be reached given the write-in votes.
>>
>>46120402
>>
>>46120707
Good to know your fat cock is back in to questing,

How ya doin BTQM
>>
“Good for him.”

You smirk a bit.

“But you're way out of his league. It's not like he has a real chance. And I think he knows that.”

Jennifer quirks an eyebrow.

“Is that a fact? Is that because he's worthless, or because I'm of a higher caliber than most?”

You hesitate briefly as you consider the question.

>I mean, you've met him. He's not exactly a charmer.
>You're just that good. Only the best are worth your time.
>I plead the fifth.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46121286
>>I plead the fifth.
>>
>>46121286
>I plead the fifth.
Either we sound extremely rude (especially since Jennifer doesn't actually dislike him), arrogant or (hopefully) funny.
>>
>>46121286
>I plead the fifth.
>>
>>46121286
>>I plead the fifth.
>>
“...I plead the fifth.”

Jennifer gives you a wry smile.

“I'll take the compliment as it was intended then. It's nice to know that someone sees me as valuable.”

You nod and take a swig of your own soda.

“Kinda dug myself into a hole on that one.”

Jennifer nods slightly.

“A little bit, yes. But at least you didn't dig your own grave.”

>Shall we head back to school?
>I wanna show you where my base is
>Ask about something else (write-in)
>Any questions for me?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46122192
>Any questions for me?
>>
>>46122192
>Any questions for me?
>>
>>46122192
>>Any questions for me?
>>
You toy with your bottle.

“Hmm. Any questions for me?”

Jennifer nods.

“Of course. What do you want from me? What does a future with you hold? If we were together, would we start a family or would it just be the two of us? I have plenty of questions, but they aren't the sort I could make you answer now. Not without my memories, and not without the problems that put me here resolved.”

She takes another cookie and eats it.

“Besides, most of my questions are more fun to find the answers to together rather than trying to corner you.”

She sifts through her bags for a moment before pulling out a bottle of black liquid and mixing a little of it into her soda, swirling it and taking a slow sip. You can just barely smell the aroma of liquorice.

“Much better.”

>Mind adding some of that to mine as well?
>So what should we talk about then if all you've got are the complicated questions?
>Shall we get moving?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46123039
>It won't be just the two of us. I've got a daughter, you met her the other night. She has some rather...unique ideas about what I should do with my life.
>>
>>46123039
>>46123085
Seconding.
>>
>>46123039
>>Mind adding some of that to mine as well?
>>So what should we talk about then if all you've got are the complicated questions?
>>
>>46123039
>So what should we talk about then if all you've got are the complicated questions?

>>46123085
>>46123099
You guys realize this strongly implies we're exclusively going for her yes?
>>
>>46123085
>>46123110
Mix these two.

>>46123122
Nah, the whole daughteru having unique ideas for our life is an awkward segway into the harem idea. Will prolly be easier to shine in a favorable light with Jenny buzzed too.
>>
>>46123122
Eh...I wasn't reading it like that, but I guess. I just wanted to bring up the "we have a daughteru and she has certain ideas" thing.
>>
>>46123122
not really.
>>
>>46123420
It's implying it's Just us, her and Athena, so yeah it does.

>>46123160
she didn't need much selling on it anyways, it was the other girls who needed it.
>>
>>46123485
>It's implying it's Just us, her and Athena, so yeah it does.
I disagree, and at least two other anons do as well, so just go with what our obvious intent was, instead of trying to fight about it, okay? It's a segway, a segway! And we never did bring it up with her. Mel was the only one in the room when Athena said she wants us to marry all of them.
>>
>>46123485
I know right such shit tastes

everyone knows Meliora being human is endgame
>>
You offer your bottle to her.

“Mind adding some of that to mine too?”

Jennifer regards you for a moment.

“It's potent stuff. Be careful.”

She pours some of the black liquid into your bottle and resumes nursing her own drink. You bring your bottle to your lips and take a cautious sip. It burns all the way down and it tastes like candy. You're not sure if this is an awesome or terrible plan, since it's probably incredibly alcoholic but goes down fairly easily.

“It wouldn't be just us, by the by.”

Jennifer perks up.

“Huh?”

You smile softly.

“I have a daughter, you met her the other night. Athena. Plus you've got kids of your own who haven't left the nest yet, right? So it would be them too. And maybe some other people. I mean, it's not like a family is just blood relatives, right? And that's assuming my complicated romantic life settles down.”

You look at the bottle for a moment and take another sip.

“So what do we talk about now that all we have are the complicated questions?”

Jennifer gets up and moves to your side of the table. After a quick glance around to see if anyone is there, she leans her head on your shoulder.

“Do we really need to speak?”

>Not really, no
>Let's head somewhere else if we're gonna do this
>I want to know more about you.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46123948
>>Not really, no
comfortable silence.
I don't like Jennifer, but there's no reason to spit in her face right now.
>>
>>46123948
>Not really, no
>>
>>46123948
>Not really, no
>>
>>46123948
>Not really, no
>>
>>46123948
>>Not really, no
>>
>>46123948
>>Not really, no
>>
>>46123948
>Not really, no
>>
>>46123948
>Not really, no
>>
>>46123884
>Meliora being human is endgame
Wrong. Oliver becomes immortal and spends eternity with Mel, Athena, and Lily in a pocket dimension next to Drac's. Drac, Angie, and Telarie come over once a week for poker.
>>
>>46124367
>Not changing the werewolf curse to a blessing that also makes the bearers immortal.
>>
You shake your head and slip your arm around her waist, sipping your drink while she sips hers and taking in the moment. It's a pleasant enough night, the liquor is warming you up inside, and Jennifer seems like she's finally relaxing. You look at your bottle after a little while and realize that it's mostly empty, and so is Jennifer's. You set it on the table in front of you and shift a bit, promptly Jennifer to mutter a complaint.

>We should head back, it's getting late
>Let's go somewhere more comfortable
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46124486
Too many immortals then.
>>
>>46124505
>>We should head back, it's getting late
>>
>>46124505
>>
>>46124505

>>46124515
protect all smiles.
>>
>>46124515
>Wanting any of Athena's future moms to die
>>
>>46124596
Sorry, I have no interest in Patrick or any of the extended pack living forever. Sammy and Jenny? Sure. Maybe even Sammy's siblings, if they'll recognize Oliver as their alpha. But the rest of em? Nah.
>>
>>46124678
well obviously waifus and those close to us get the mk2 blessings, making everyone immortal seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>46124713
That's all I was saying. Making the curse into a blessing that grants immortallity is a no go to me. Maybe long-lived, instead.

Make the immortality be tied to our own, for the waifus.
>>
>>46124486
the wolves are shit.
>>
>>46124678
If we can control the curse, I think we'll be in pretty good graces.
>>
“We need to head back before it gets too late...”

Jennifer nods and mumbles quietly, shifting a bit and straightening up. She adjusts her hair carefully, brushing the loose strands back into place and sighing.

“I had finally gotten comfortable...”

She finishes her drink and rises to her feet, her balance intact despite the alcohol, and you move to do the same. The realization that you're tipping over hits you in the same moment that Jennifer's hands do, and she catches you before you fall over.

“Easy... I told you it was strong...”

You nod briefly and chuckle.

“I didn't think it would go right to my... Well, not quite my head... My knees? It went right to my knees.”

Jennifer rolls her eyes.

“Let's get you back to your room...”

>Will you be staying with me?
>Much appreciated
>I'll be fine, don't worry. I can just use my magic or something
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46125227
>>Much appreciated
>>
>>46125227
>>Much appreciated
>>
>>46125227
>Much appreciated
>>
“I'd appreciate the help...”

Jennifer rests one hand on your chest, slipping her other arm around you and walking you to the bus stop. You focus on keeping your balance, using your blood magic to help steady your body and keep things moving as they should, and it's only when you get onto the bus and settle into your seat that you look around. Jennifer is sitting beside you, and a hooded figure sits towards the back of the bus. You have a vague recollection of them passing you, getting on at the same stop that you did, but you can't be certain.

>Hey! You, with the hood! Who are you?
>Ignore them and just head back to your room
>Make small talk with Jennifer
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46125421
>>Hey! You, with the hood! Who are you?
Inb4 Sammy
>>
>>46125421
Inb4 it's just some random human minding their own business and we're a crazy drunk person yelling at people on the bus
>>
>>46125421
>Make small talk with Jennifer
And stealthily try to see who's under the hood (Mel watching over us?)
>>
>>46125421
>>
You take a moment to consider the fact that you're drunk and about to yell at someone on the bus, but you're too drunk to really care all that much. This is a mystery in need of resolution.

“Hey! You, in the hood! Who are you? Are you following me or something?”

The hooded figure looks at you for a moment before you hear familiar laughter, and as she leans back Lily's hood falls off. She grins at you, kicking her legs as she giggles.

“Oh man, you've got pretty keen senses, but you're also pretty fucked up right now, huh. It's a good thing I decided to pay you a visit while out on a stroll. If it had been anyone else, you'd be filling a wine glass right now, with your finger bones as decoration. And your little dog, too.”

Jennifer tenses slightly, face red and eyes narrowing.

“Excuse me? I'm escorting a student back to his dorm room. I am not his dog.”

Lily rolls her eyes.

“Yeah, yeah... Look, you two need to get somewhere safe, alright? If people see you two together outside of school, word will get back to the wrong kinds of people. For me, making sure that you two work out is an important part of a big plan I have in the works to mess with the other vampires. Lisa made a prediction that if you two wind up patching things up and fixing whatever problem you've got going on, you're gonna be a big thorn in everyone's sides. Everyone except me. And I think part of that prediction is because I wind up doing something like this and helping you out.”

She reaches into her pockets and pulls out a few pieces of paper.

“Consider this an investment. These pages are seals and wards. They're simple, weak and easily broken, and they aren't worth much, but if you're far enough from the school then no one will be able to see you. Not even the Dean. You've got a secret base or something, right? Line it with these.”

She waves them in your general direction.
>>
>You're not so bad for a blood-sucking parasite. Thanks.
>Lily, you're a bro, did you know that? You're... You're great. Thanks.
>I don't accept handouts from people who tried to kill me.
>What do you think, Jennifer? Should I accept the magic paper?
>These could be the answer I've been looking for, Jennifer
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46125816
>You're not so bad for a blood-sucking parasite. Thanks.
>I'm putt'n you on the 'Do Not Kill' list. It's av'ry short list, ya know.
>>
>>46125846
>>Lily, you're a bro, did you know that? You're... You're great. Thanks.
>Speaking of! I heard lisa and that slime-clone of myself say they were gonna get vengence on you.

>That's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about.
>Should I go line my base with these things now?
>>
>>46125846
>>46125973
>>46126027
Mix these both. We're drunk, being disjointed is excusable.
>>
>>46126056
Seconding that motion
>>
>>46125846
>>You're not so bad for a blood-sucking parasite. Thanks.
>What do you think, Jennifer? Should I accept the magic paper?
>>
You look at Lily for a moment and smile.

“You're a bro, did you know that? Like... You're a good person. You're going on my 'Do Not Kill' list, which is pretty rare for a blood-sucking parasite.”

Your eyes open a little wider as you remember something.

“Oh! And Lisa... She was talking to this slime-clone thing. It was a clone of me. About how they were going to get revenge on you or something. I thought you should know that that's a thing. I wanted to talk to you about it. So should I go line my base with these things right now, or...?”

Lily shrugs.

“Whenever. Just make sure you do it soon before someone catches you with them.”

She places them in your hands and gives Jennifer a cheerful smile, one that Jennifer doesn't return in the slightest. Lily heads for the door, getting off at the next stop without so much as a glance, leaving you with a bunch of wards and too much alcohol in your system.

>Let's go put these up right now!
>I'm gonna skip class tomorrow to put these up. And then... then you can be free, maybe.
>I need to research these things... And that other thing I have with the wards on it... Make some better protection for the base.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46126649
>>I need to research these things... And that other thing I have with the wards on it... Make some better protection for the base.
>>
>>46126649
Let Jennifer talk us out of it if she thinks it's a bad idea though.
>>
>>46126649
>>Let's go put these up right now!
>>
>>46126649
>>46126714
This is Oliver's normal approach, and a good idea, BUT we're drunk, so I second this>>46126724
>>
>>46126649
>>46126714
Second this. Because drunk.
>>
>>46126649
>>
You turn to Jennifer and grin.

“Let's put these up right away!”

Jennifer looks at you warily.

“...I have a terrible feeling about this plan, and I'd like to make it known now... Where are we heading to then?”

You pause for a moment and look at the bus driver.

“We wait another... two stops? Then head for the mountains. It's basically right at the base of the mountain your house is on.”

Jennifer blinks.

“It wouldn't happen to be an old cabin in the woods, would it?”

You nod and grin.

“Yep. Stephen said I could repurpose it as a base if I want. I did a little bit of digging around, but nothing too major.”

Jennifer nods slowly.

“I see. I'll... wait outside while you put those up then.”

>What happened there? I saw some of your stuff and some blood...
>Feign ignorance, inquire innocently about her hesitation
>Alright, whatever floats your boat
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46127388
>>What happened there? I saw some of your stuff and some blood...
>>
>>46127388
>>Alright, whatever floats your boat
>>
>>46127388
This way she can tell us if she wants to, but we aren't pushy about it
>>
>>46127388
>>
>>46127388
>>
Schmooze roll, +1
>>
Rolled 15 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46127649
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46127649
>>
Rolled 5 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46127649
Schmooze
>>
Rolled 7 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46127649
>>
You tilt your head slightly as you place the pages into your pack.

“Is something wrong with the cabin?”

Jennifer looks at her hands, and she remains silent for a few minutes. Finally, right as you're about to ask if she's alright, she turns to you.

“When... When Patrick first took me away, I wanted to be as far from him as possible. There was an old hunting lodge at the base of the mountain, and Patrick's father decided that I would live there until I got used to my new situation. It was my home until Arthur... That's Patrick's father... until he passed away. Without him, Patrick quickly took his position at the head of the pack. He tried to get me to move to the peak with him...”

Jennifer draws a slow breath, closing her eyes.

“I had spent all that time trying to bring back my lover, trying to learn magic despite my lack of ability. I conjured devils with magic scrolls, made bargains and pacts with various creatures... When they finally found me, in the depths of my despair and obsession, I was ready to give up my own life, just to see him for an instant. Patrick didn't understand... How could he? The rage that consumed him in that instant... He had come down from the peak during the revel of the full moon to try to get me to celebrate with him... Instead we consummated our union, my first time, amidst broken glass, blood and what few possessions I had to my name.”

She shudders.

“He took me back to the peak that night, where I remained until you came. That place... I don't think anyone has touched it in years. I'm sure if anyone had, they would have asked questions...”

>Well, that's the place Stephen is letting me use for my base. Maybe we should pick a different spot.
>I'm going to tear it down brick by brick and build a new home there. I'll destroy every last trace of that night.
>I saw a few things when I went to check it last time, but I had no idea that happened...
>Hugs are nice
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46128094
>Hugs are nice
>I'm going to tear it down brick by brick and build a new home there. I'll destroy every last trace of that night.
>>
>I saw a few things when I went to check it last time, but I had no idea that happened...
>Well, that's the place Stephen is letting me use for my base. Maybe we should pick a different spot.
>>
>>46128094
>You can help me tear it down brick by brick and build a new home there. We'll destroy every last trace of that night.

>>Hugs are nice
>>
>>46128094
>>46128205
I like the wording here. Make it a cleansing thing for her, but add in
>If that doesn't work for you, I can try to find someplace else.
>>
>>46128094
Mechanics question: do we know how long we can control blood that's out of our body? Like, could we replace our door with blood, and just have it act as a door until we need it to suddenly shoot spikes into someone or something?

And if we leave blood hardened outside our body, will we regenerate new blood as well?

I'm sure these answers would have been in the book next to the rituals for the seals.
>>
>>46128094
>>I saw a few things when I went to check it last time, but I had no idea that happened...
>>Hugs are nice
>>
You gently rest your hands on hers, and Jennifer opens her eyes, looking at you. You give her a reassuring smile.

“We'll tear it down then. Brick by brick. We won't leave a trace of that night...”

Jennifer's eyes glisten for a moment, and you throw your arms around her. As you squeeze her tight and rest a hand at the back of her head you hear her sniffle quietly, trying to hold herself together.

“And if that doesn't work for you, we can always just pick another spot. I... want you to be comfortable wherever I make my home.”

Jennifer nods against your shoulder.

“I... I want to get rid of that awful place... I want to burn it to the ground, and forget all about it... Let's... Let's tear it down and build something to replace it, something new and pure...”

You smile softly and just hold her as the bus drives along.

-

Jump ahead to the cabin?

>>46128514
As long as the blood remains fairly fresh, or at least liquid. Any loss of blood for any reason prompts your body to regenerate blood, and excess blood becomes magical energy once more.
>>
>>46129018
No, I want a 300 word description of bus cuddling.
>>
>>46129018
Yea, jump ahead.

So that's a no to making our house of pint bricks of hardened blood that we can call upon as a monstrous trump card. or can that be something we can learn?

Think about it. House gets attacked. Suddenly, house becomes giant blood construct with us safely riding in the chest.
>>
>>46129018
Seconding bus cuddling, but I want a twelve page dissertation on the subject, and you'd better grammar check it.

But no seriously, just a couple lines of cutesy cuddling with someone falling asleep on someone else for the ride and I'm good, other than that, skip.

Is this going to be an early night or are going til 3 AM EDT?
>>
>>46129242
I'm planning to settle in for the long haul on this one. I've got work at noon tomorrow but I slept in today so I'll be fine.
>>
>>46129311
Awesome.
>>
The bus ride passes in relative silence. The only sound, aside from the engine, is Jennifer occasionally shifting against you. She doesn't say anything, she just sit there at your side, curled up against your chest. As you get off the bus she latches onto your arm, though by that point it's less for comfort and more to simply be close to you. The walk from the bus stop to the cabin is as long as it was last time, but without the heavy camping supplies it's a much easier hike, and you feel like you make it there in about half the time. Jennifer releases you as the near the cabin, her steps slowing bit by bit, and she comes to a halt at the edge of the clearing.

“You go ahead first... Hang those wards up and make it safe. I'll join you inside in a minute, I just need to... need to steady myself.”

>I'll wait with you, it's no problem
>I'll give you your space then. I'll be back in a minute
>Come with me. You need to get over your fear of this place, and I'll be right there beside you
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46129390
>I don't want to leave you alone in the woods.
>>
>>46129390

not pulling the same mistake with her as we did Sammy. Shame we're putting these up without researching them.
>>
>>46129390
>>I'll wait with you, it's no problem
>>
>>46129390

>>46129311
By long haul, are we talking 3 AM or 11 AM?
>>
>>46129452
Anon, do you not watch horror movies?

>>46129390
Lily JUST warned us that they're after Jennifer.
>>
Jenny a cute.
>>
>>46129472
3 AM
>>
>>46129539
[Waifu] a cute.
>>
Smarts roll plus Perception, +1
>>
Rolled 18 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46129571
>>
Rolled 14 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46129571
>>
>>46129562
Yes, but Jenny purest.
>>
Rolled 13 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46129571
>>
>>46129594
>>46129597
>>46129660
Oliver's perception is on point when he's drunk.

>>46129598
No, Catherine is purest. Jenny is best mix of pure and sexy though.
>>
>>46129698
I think Catherine's got some unpure depths we've only got hints at. Meliora might be purest.
>>
>>46129727
But Mel's been watching hentai to acclimate herself to the teasing Jenny does.

And we know our daughter's not pure, she's our daughter after all.
>>
>>46129698
If Catherine is so pure, how do you explain her being so wet?
>>
“I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you alone out here where you might be in danger, and I'm not leaving your side until you're ready to take that next step forwards.”

You take her hand and give it a squeeze, and Jennifer nods slightly and gives you a smile.

“Thank you...”

She turns and looks at the cabin, and you glance around briefly. You spot Ivan before he spots you, but you only have mere moments to react before he'll look your way. With your suit on under your clothes he won't detect your scent, but Jennifer's would be easy enough for him to pick up on. You really don't want to have to explain why you're walking in the woods in Wolfe territory with his mom.

>Call out to Ivan, explain the situation on your own terms
>Duck behind a tree and hide
>Ignore him and let him think what he likes
>Hide behind Jennifer's coat
>Run for the cabin and hide inside it
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46129823
He seemed reasonable before.
>>
>>46129809
Nicely done
>>
>>46129823
>>Call out to Ivan, say hi, pretend nothing is wrong
Subtly armor up though in case it goes south.
>>
>>46129727
Come on, people. "depths" "Mermaid"
>>
>>46129823
>Pull out the silver gun, put it to the back of his head, and ask calmly what he's doing here.
>>
>>46129853
We're already armored up

>>46129900
He's a Wolfe. This is Wolfe territory, we're just being allowed to use it.

>>46129823
>>
>>46129823

>>46129900
Edgy. Wonder how Jen'd react to us threatening one of her pups.
>>
Schmooze roll plus Persuade, +2
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46129978
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46129978
>>
Rolled 14 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46129978
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46129978
>>
You release Jennifer's hand and walk towards Ivan, putting on your best smile and waving at him.

“Hey there! Ivan, right? How's it going?”

Ivan turns to you, hair instantly turning pure white and ears appearing on his head. He regards you for a few moments before noticing Jennifer, returning to normal and smiling back at you.

“Hello there. You're that boy my sisters have a habit of assaulting. Oliver, correct? It's good to see you again.”

Jennifer looks over at you both for a moment before turning back to the cabin, and Ivan winces.

“I see you're out on a stroll with my mother.”

You nod and gesture to the cabin.

“Your uncle is letting me use this place for my own ends. I needed a base of operations for a few things, and since I'm part of the pack he decided that I'd be allowed access to it. Your mom works as a teacher at my school, and we're good friends, so we've been hanging out a bit. I brought her here to see if she could tell me more about the place, which is when you stumbled upon us. Speaking of which... why are you here?”

Jennifer folds her arms. Her words are icy and harsh, almost angry.

“Yes, why are you here and not with your father? With the revel coming up, and given that you're home again, you'd think that you'd be with him getting ready like you used to. I take it he's not in the mood right now?”

Ivan flinches and hangs his head.

“Well, to be honest... I didn't feel up to it. He's been doing better these past few days, but I'm in no mood to celebrate. Not with things as they are between the two of you. Mother, please listen to me, I'm not asking you to give him another chance, I just... Talk to him. Speak with him, just once. If not for him then for me.”

Jennifer turns and glares at Ivan, who takes a step back the moment he catches sight of her expression.
>>
“Listen, young man, and listen well. There is only so much that I can handle from you in a single day. Telling me that while you were away from home you discovered you're gayer than Christmas? Fine. I fully support your life choices. A bit of a bomb to drop, but we'll manage. Telling me that your little sister was expelled from school? Rather unpleasant, but it doesn't push me to my breaking point. But then, after all these revelations, you want to ask me to speak to that man?”

Jennifer walks towards Ivan with slow, purposeful steps, and Ivan cowers before her. She raises her hand and Ivan closes his eyes tightly, and she rests her hand lightly on his cheek.

“You've always been a fool, Ivan.”

Ivan opens his eyes slowly, and Jennifer pulls him into a tight hug.

“Go home, Ivan. Make sure Mary keeps up with her studies during the revel and keep your mind on kinder things than what your father and I are going through. We both need to move on from our pasts.”

Ivan glances at you, and there's a brief moment of realization on his face, followed by a mixture of pain and something else.

“...I... I understand. I'll do my best...”

>It's not what you think, we're just friends!
>So wait, you're gay? Neat. Can we be friends? I feel like everyone should have a gay friend.
>Have a nice night, Ivan. Jennifer, shall we head in?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46130417
Anything else we say will just complicate things more right now.
>>
>>46130417
>Gay werewolf
Ok
>>
>>46130417
>>Have a nice night, Ivan. Jennifer, shall we head in?
If we'd sounded a bit drunker I'd go for the gay friend bit but I don't want to risk the possible Schmooze roll, if we even get that chance.
>>
>>46130417
>>
>>46130501
Next thing you know it'll be Lesbian Vampires (Killers)

Yah.
>>
>>46130501
He's the yaoi choice.
>>
>>46130417
>>Have a nice night, Ivan. Jennifer, shall we head in?
>>
>>46130556
>not our angelic bestie as the Gay Option
it's like you don't want to dom a being of heaven as a demon-summoning blood mage.
>>
>>46130556
Pretty sure gay beastiality is double heresy.
>>
>>46130630
But he's our wing man.

Oww, that one hurt me to type
>>
Spirit roll, +2
>>
Rolled 14 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46130672
magic!
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46130672
SPIRITS, HEED MY CALL!!
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46130672
>>
>>46130696
well, shit. Better call Ghostbusters.
>>
You give Ivan a little wave.

“Have a good one. Jennifer, shall we head inside?”

Jennifer releases Ivan, who salutes you briefly while stepping back, turning and running off into the woods. Jennifer sighs quietly and nods.

“I think it's time, yes...”

She turns back to you and takes your hand, and you walk with her into the cabin. Jennifer promptly heads for the couch to set her bags down, and you get out your wards, starting to line the walls with them while Jennifer sets up a variety of bottles, beakers, vials and a cauldron of some sort, along with a camping stove.

“While you do that, I'm going to get to work on my potions... I'll need these by tomorrow anyway...”

You shrug a bit and continue your work. The pages adhere to the walls, glowing faintly, and tendrils of light seem to briefly link each one. There's a kind of bubble forming between them, expanding with each ward you place, and with the last one the bubble covers the entire cabin from top to bottom, vanishing after a few seconds. The air feels a bit heavier, but you quickly realize that it's not the air, it's the magic.

You press your hand to the wall and try to get a read on the flow of magic to figure out what's going on. It's almost like the magical energy inside the cabin is cut off from the energy outside. It's not a scrying ward, per se, it's an everything ward. Cheap and cheerful, if Lily is to be believed, but no spells can get in or out. It makes you wonder what that's going to do to Jennifer's collar. The Dean can't see her or control her at all right now, and as she works on her potions you can see Jennifer's ears shifting, though she seems oblivious to the change.

>So how quickly can you mix those potions? I think you're going to need them sooner than you think.
>I'm gonna go outside for a little bit. Don't mind me.
>Walk over and flirt a little bit
>I'm going to head upstairs and clean
>How are you holding up? Keeping it together?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46130797
>>
>>46130797
>>I'm going to head upstairs and clean
>>
>>46130797
>>So how quickly can you mix those potions? I think you're going to need them sooner than you think.
>>
>>46130797
>>
>>46130797
>>
>>46130797
>>
“I'm gonna head upstairs and tidy things up a little bit.”

Jennifer nods and glances at you.

“Alright then. Just... be careful. There are some unpleasant things up there...”

She turns back to her work, mixing and stirring carefully. She grabs one of the energy drinks, downs some of it, and dumps the rest into her mixture. You head for the stairs while contemplating the side effects of cutting off the cabin like this. You could very quickly run out of magical energy inside the barrier unless you find a way to slip energy in and out somehow. Storing up excess blood and then converting it back to energy inside the barrier might work, but that would be quite a process to set up.

You head for the bedroom and start your cleaning there. You begin your work with the big, simple tasks, removing the sheets from the bed, dismantling broken furniture for disposal and general clearing out. You manage to salvage the mattress, but pretty much everything else will need to go. You get out your cleaning supplies from your bag and scrub at the blood stains on the floor, and before long all that remains is to haul out the debris and fix the scratch marks on the floor and walls. You break down the pieces of door still clinging to the frame and pin up the only clean sheet for the time being, and you start the process of hauling stuff outside.

On your third trip down you notice Jennifer's hair has turned white, and she's stopped working on her potions. She's just sitting there on the floor, hands on her lap, gazing into her cauldron as it bubbles away. You can't tell if she's zoning out or just waiting for it to reach the right consistency, but it's probably a very good thing that your scent is masked right now.

>Leave her to her thoughts and finish your task
>Walk over and sit beside her, keep her company
>Stay where you are and ask if she's alright
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46130797
>It makes you wonder what that's going to do to Jennifer's collar.

We should get her to wear that customized collar Smoke made for us. We're wearing the control ring anyway.
>>
>>46131033
>>
>>46131033
>>46131053
needs to wear that one for school deal anon
>>
>>46131033
>>
>>46131064
I know, I meant in the future. Like, for Drac's christmas party. It'll protect her mind and enhance her powers.

We should think about what to get him as a gift too.
>>
>>46131033
>Stay where you are and ask if she's alright
>>
>>46131033
>that would be quite a process to set up.
We just need blood bags and an iv from angie.
>>
You decide to leave her alone for the time being and resolve to check back with her once you're done. You clear the rest of the junk from the bedroom and take a few minutes to spruce it up a bit. It's a mattress in a mostly empty room, but it's clean now, and it looks completely different than before. With any luck Jennifer will be alright with the result, though perhaps dragging the mattress down to the living room would be a better idea.

You head downstairs and spot Jennifer filling several bottles with a pale amber liquid, working carefully to avoid spilling any of it. Her coat is beside her on the floor, folded neatly, and you can see her tail wagging slowly as she completes her task. She puts the stopper in the final bottle, sets it aside, and gently wipes her brow.

“Alright, it's done...”

She looks over her shoulder at you, cheeks turning rosy, and she looks down and spots her tail.

“...Oh.”

She reaches up and grabs at the collar around her neck, which comes undone easily and falls to the floor, and she stares at it.

“I... Perhaps I should... or you should... go...? Are the wards working...?”

She looks at you, tail swaying from side to side.

“Are we... safe here? To do whatever we want? Or should I put the collar back on and head outside before we do something one of us is going to regret...? Because on the one hand, I don't want to do it here, but on the other... this is the only place we could right now...”

She closes her eyes.

“I hate the moon so very much sometimes...”

>I wouldn't regret whatever you've got in mind.
>Let's get out of here. When the time is right then we'll do it.
>It's your call, not mine.
>Is this how you want our first time to be, desperate because of the moon, in the place Patrick took you?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46131300
>>
>>46131300
>I wouldn't regret whatever you've got in mind.
But
>>
>>46131300
>>Let's get out of here. When the time is right then we'll do it.
>>
>>46131300
>>Let's get out of here. When the time is right then we'll do it.
>I am flattered by the way. I still need to handle some things and get this place fixed up.
>>
>>46131300
>Let's get out of here. When the time is right then we'll do it
>Your ears are cute, by the way.

Lets just admit it, Oliver's a bit of a furry.
>>
>>46131300

>>46131336
>>46131357
>>46131379
Mix these three. Gentle no with a compliment.
>>
You sit down a little ways from her.

“I wouldn't regret whatever it is you've got in mind, Jennifer. But we should probably get out of here for the time being. When the time is right then we can worry about that sort of thing.”

You smile softly.

“I'm flattered though. I've just gotta figure some things out and get this place cleaned up properly. I promised you we'd tear it down brick by brick before we made our happy memories here, right? Plus your ears look super cute right now.”

Jennifer turns scarlet and glares at you, turning away with a huff and covering her head.

“You always know just what to say to irritate me to no end...”

You laugh softly.

“Yep. And it got you focused again, right? Everything under control. So I know just what to say to get your head clear.”

Jennifer grabs her collar and slips it back on, grabbing her coat and slipping her potions into the pockets.

“I think I'm starting to see why I fell for you... You're utterly irreverent, and you follow the beat of your own drum. There's a certain charm to it, despite the fact that you're an imbecile.”

>Shall we head back to the school now?
>I'm gonna crash here tonight and skip school to work on this place. You're welcome to join me, if you think you can handle it.
>Will you be safe heading back alone? I'm gonna stay here for now.
>Actually, speaking of clearing this place up, if it's safe then do you wanna just stay here for now? I'll be back after school.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>46131527
>>Shall we head back to the school now?
>>
>>46131527
>Shall we head back to the school now?
>>
>>46131527
>>Shall we head back to the school now?
I gotta talk with Sammy about a few things, made a goof while dreamwalking.
>>
>>46131631
Probably not the right time to bring that up. Full moon, emotions running high, you know.
>>
You get to your feet.

“Yep, I'm kind of stupid sometimes. But I always have good intentions. Come on, let's head back to the school so we can both get some sleep before classes start.”

Jennifer slips her coat on and heads for the door.

“Good intentions... That remains to be seen, but I'll believe it for the time being. I don't have any reason to doubt it.”

You smile and follow behind her, offering your arm which she quickly takes. The moment you step outside she yelps, instantly reverting to human form and trembling. You hold her up and she whimpers softly, leaning on you.

“That hurt... a lot...”

Her neck has turned bright red around the collar, and the magic around you has turned harsh. A pent up spell effect, perhaps, or some kind of whiplash because of the barrier. Either way, you're not eager to make Jennifer go through that again. You walk with her through the woods, supporting her until her strength returns, and you head down the road towards town.

-

Skip back to school?
>>
>>46131703
Yea
>>
>>46131703
yeah just keep an eye for people tailing us, also timecheck.
>>
>>46131728
Sleuth roll plus Perception, and we're close to a good place to wrap up. If you mean in-game time, it's about 3 AM
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46131745
Sleuth
>>
Rolled 14 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>46131745
ok so basically escort her home get a little rest, pray meliora isn't angry, interrogate Presence on what she did and who she surveiled, and apologize to Sammy. All while at school.
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46131745
sleuth
>>
>>46131781
>escort her home get a little rest,
Yep
>pray meliora isn't angry,
Shouldn't be. We left as soon as she asked, she asked us to forget what we saw so let's not bring it up.
>interrogate Presence on what she did and who she surveiled,
Yep. Maybe we'll get ahead of the vamp plans for a change.
>and apologize to Sammy.
Probably the most difficult. We may need to give her some space for a while

>All while at school.
Don't forget we need to question Lily about Presence's killer, and about Drac's party.

Next time we play poker we should ask for advice on what to get Drac for xmas from our angel and demon.
>>
On your way back to school you briefly glimpse Lily as you walk towards the main entrance. She's not looking your way, just staring up at the sky, deep in thought. You can't really imagine her as the deep-thought type, but then again she's pretending to be a wrath vampire. You don't actually know what type she actually is, and you probably won't for a long time unless you start smearing her with garlic sauce and poking her with holy symbols.

You put those thoughts aside and walk Jennifer back to her room, parting ways before you reach the door with barely a glance at one another. You don't know if the Dean will read her mind to work out where she's been or if he'll just leave things be, but you don't want to risk inciting his wrath further by bending or breaking the rules. You head back to your room, change back into your pajamas and crawl under your blankets, curling up and sighing softly. It was quite the adventure, but now you're dead tired. You make a mental note to text Catherine about the water that lets her stay up all night and not feel tired so you can survive class tomorrow. You close your eyes and let yourself drift into sleep.

-

Since this is a convenient stopping point I'm gonna call it here for now and switch to Q&A mode. Fire at will, folks.

Or you can just engage in waifu wars and argue about stuff. That's fine too.
>>
>>46131912
Meliora going to be upset?
Sammy going to remember what we did?
How long was Lily tailing us?
Lisa fit to be tied yet?
>>
>>46131912
SAMMY A BEST
>>
>>46131948
Probably a little bit, but not by much.
You'll have to wait and see.
How long before her arrival did you fail a perception roll?
Yes. Oh yes.
>>
>>46131965
MELIORA A BEST
YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT.
>>
>>46131968
Lisa realizing she should have just meekly accepted her place in our harem?
>>
>>46131987
AT LEAST MINE'S A PEOPLE!
>>
>>46132008
Or realizing that her plans aren't going to be simple.
>>
>>46131968
Does Lisa realize how badly she placed herself in the narrative now?

Jennifer alright?

Athena notice us missing?

Could we put a mama sink in the basement to keep magic on hand in the base? Like make it only give mana to approved people?
>>
So if we pretend we didn't enter her dream, and that was just her imagination, everything will work out?
>>
>>46132059
Yes
She will be
Nope
A... A mama sink...? Like... for stray MILFs? How would that even wo- Oh, MANA sink. Probably.

>>46132090
It's possible to bullshit your way through anything if your lies are believable and you play your cards right. Speaking of which, what sort of bullshit are you guys coming up with for Joker's card?
>>
>>46132108
>pokemon but with milfs
Make it happen
>>
>>46132108
>what sort of bullshit are you guys coming up with for Joker's card?
Haven't given it much thought. I thought it was sort of a one time use redirect the narrative thing?
>>
>>46132090
Hahahaha, no. She knows we dream walk, we made a dream do a 180, and we still bear the face wounds she inflicted on us.

>>46132108
Yes a man's sink or mana tap.

Honestly I don't know yet. That seems to be a last resort thing much like mom's hair.
>>
>>46132126
Loli evolved to slut, slut evolves to Milf.
>>
>>46132133
She's just a vivid dreamer and we fell down some stairs.
>>
>>46132146
How would breeding work? Do they hatch from eggs? I don't get this whole female thing.
>>
>>46132133
>mom's hair
You mean mom's blood?
>>
>>46132168
Breeding involves the trainer obviously.
Eggs are a must even if they are mammals.
>>
>>46132108
How hard would a man's tap or mana sink be to make? Could we put it in the basement and have if run up there there as a pillar or pole to the upper floors?
>>
>>46132282
That's something that's going to require some research.
>>
>>46132282
I bet it'd end up having to be a blood cistern in order to not violate the wards. Maybe we could double stack it, store elemental energy and blood in the same space.
>>
>>46132319
>blood cistern
I like that idea, just work out runes for preservation and craft a big tub enchanted with em. We coukd also put them on the fridge and cut down on our electrical needs.

Betcha if we dream walk to Athena she can help us figure the runes out. She's a copy of our soul, so she should interpret them similar. And she's way smarter than us, so it should be easier for her.
>>
>>46132318
Aka I sprung it on you so you gotta figure it out?

So is Mary going to try and join classes here since she got expelled? What are the impressions of the other Wolfe younglings on us
>>
>>46132378
Yes.
Potentially, or she might go back to her old school depending on how things go.
Mary thinks Oliver is a plebian who is dooming her big sister to a life of mediocrity, while Ivan is deeply concerned that his mom and sister are into the same guy and kinda wishes he would go away and make things simpler.Not better, but simpler.
>>
>>46132460
Well, clearly the best answer is just to charm both of them into loving Oliver as well That will probably tickle Tellarie pink too.
>>
>>46132460
So how much did we freak Mary out no selling her burn out nuke ring? Has she not heard what we've done or does she just choose to disbelieve? How's Toby doing?
>>
>>46132563
>So how much did we freak Mary out no selling her burn out nuke ring?
Huh?
>>
>>46132590
Remember when she tagged us with a magic ring that was supposed to burn us out by removing our magic then hit Sammy with the energy? That.
>>
>>46132614
Ah. She did look a little surprised
>>
>>46132533
I can think of worse plans...

Doubt if it'll work though.
>>
>>46132750
Here's what I see happening (ideally)

Mary, being the little shit that she is, gets herself in trouble. Oliver saves her and she starts hero worshipping him.

Ivan is going to fall head over heals for Toby, while Toby is going to end up dating that siren, as he's got that heavenly charm now.

Enter drama, much wringing of hands, and stress over who's trying to kill our "brother".
>>
>>46132563
Quite a bit
She hadn't heard much of anything, she jumped to conclusions
Pretty decently, you'll see him again soon
>>
>>46136342
So you running more?

We do anything to make Angie worry? The head master's opinion on us?
>>
>>46136342
Any chance of us actually getting her approval?
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.