[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do little girls look up to in your setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: lu_sexy-star1.jpg (108KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
lu_sexy-star1.jpg
108KB, 1024x661px
Who do little girls look up to in your setting?
>>
>>46105508
No one cared who she was until she put on the mask
>>
>>46105508
My shit takes place in 40k, what MUH FEMALE ROLEMODELS are there?
>>
Whoever buys them.
>>
>>46105508
They look up to the Snow Queen, who lost her husband during a stupid border skirmish with a neighboring kingdom. She proceeded to spend 40 years burning that kingdom to the fucking ground and invading every other kingdom that even looked at her funny. She's over a century old now, her great-grandkids are hoping to get the throne, and she's just getting meaner and more spiteful with age. She may or may not be immortal.
>>
Most people get looked up to. Little girls tend to be shorter than most people.
>>
>>46105639
>Snow Queen
I don't remember Frozen being this grimdark...
>>
Depends on the race of the girl, but usually a few of the great heroines over the ages, female religious figures or just great accomplishes in general, and more recently the usual sort of cultural icons.
>>
Their parents. Duh.
>>
>>46105562
Bolter bitches and female Imperial saints, probably
>>
>>46105562
Literally anybody you can imagine except for a female Space Marine. Anything else is canonically possible, and even likely. Some of the most powerful people in the Imperium are women, like Rogue Traders, Ecclessiarchs, High Lords (Ladies), Lady Generals, etc. are all very real and plausible things to exist.

That's also completely ignoring Bolter Bitches
>>
>>46105535
If I take it off, will she die?
>>
>>46105562
The SoB, female Commissars, Female IG, Female Arbites, Female Inquisitors, ect.
>>
>>46105535
shes a big girl
>>
>>46105508
Erin Tarn
>>
File: 1455054388638.jpg (405KB, 1600x772px) Image search: [Google]
1455054388638.jpg
405KB, 1600x772px
>>46105881
In luchidore terms? Yes, she will commit sepaku
>>46105508
Their mothers.
Adventuring is seen as a last resort for most people.
>>
>>46105508
You do know she's been trapped in a rape-dungeon all season, right?
>>
>>46106150
luchador
seppuku
>>
For my 5e setting: one of the three Mystic Champions that freed the land long ago.

Aryanna, the Bewitching Light. Breaker of Hordes and Guardian of the Hearth

A mythical heroine, who's dancing glaive caught the light and reflected it in such a way so as to bewitch any attackers preventing them from moving at which point she quickly dispatched them. Conflicting legends say it was her beauty that bewitched them and turned them into slaves.

Legend says that she stood side by side with the other Mystics and those three purged the Plains of the orcish legion. One night when she was keeping watch after a particularly long battle, she protected her companions by slaughtering the assaulting battalion without making a single sound.

Mothers tell their daughters that Aryanna didn't need a man's strength to defeat her foes, just her cunning and her smile and that with a blade in hand, strength is meaningless before speed and skill.

The few women who took the Warriors path followed her and honored her with combat. Those that chose to stay and guard their homes, honored her with their skills to protect their children and by keeping the home and village safe while the warriors were off on campaign.
>>
File: dario cueto.jpg (73KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
dario cueto.jpg
73KB, 480x320px
ANCIENT TRADITIONS OF COURSE
>>
File: 1452907285266.jpg (7KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1452907285266.jpg
7KB, 300x303px
>>46107307
>tfw Aztec Warfare next week
>tfw Fenix loses the title
>>
>>46105562
>>46105862
>>46105866
>>46105883
Actually I'm pretty sure everyone, regardless of gender, looks up to the Emperor.
To look up to any other is heresy.
>>
>>46105508
Elsalla Bandill, first of the Bandill, one of the great heroes of humanity, and extremely picky about which of her descents receives her blessings (which basically makes them numenoreans who have a lot of children and fancy eyes). Like all originators of the great tribes of humanity, Elsalla's blessing is given at her discretion, and she only grants it to those killing a monarch in personal combat or conquering a kingdom.
>>
>>46108160
>descents
Fucking hell, descendants.
>>
>>46105639
You're supposed to look up to heroes not incredibly vain, violent villains, ya edgy twat.
>>
>>46108619
Pardon the alliteration.
>>
>>46108619
Just because she's a cunt doesn't mean her subjects think of her that way. Good price even for warmongers is a thing.
>>
>>46105508
Me, apparently.
I just wanted to play as as a 6'4 qt ladyknight cleric, and the DM was like, "Sure, you can do that. You are a half-elven Aryan übermench created by the supersoldier breeding program of basically Elf Hitler. Your goddess is a protector of life and family, but she and all her followers cry bloody tears and cut themselves because this campaign is Heavy Metal *guitar riff*." So I'm like ok, that's weird, but kinda cool, so I go along with it. Eventually, we come across this hag in the woods with a bunch of little girls she had abducted and was going to turn into haglings. Naturally, we kill the shit out of her, and now we had a bunch of little girls we didn't know what to do with. DM says, "You're pretty sure all these kids are orphans, why don't you just induct them into your church?" We go along with it, and know we've got a couple of churches to our goddess in the local area staffed by orphan girls who look up to me seeing as I'm the highest ranking member of our clergy anywhere near here, so I've been teaching them how to ritualistically cut themselves and perform the duties of our church. It's a little fucked up, to be honest, but the peasantry loves it since we've been healing their sick and we're pretty much the only church around here that actually gives a shit about their well-being.
>>
>>46108731
Good pr*
>>
>>46105508
That depends largely on the culture of the little girl in question.

Throughout much of the subcontinent of Uvora the most common role models are prominent religious figures, particularly the mother, wife, and daughter of The Great Prophet. Which of these figures takes prominence is largely regional, particularly the prophet's daughter whose importance and role in religious canon is a hotly debated topic to the point where idolizing her in certain countries is considered a form of heresy. Aside from religious figures it's also common for girls to idolize their parents or other prominent women in local life, and in some countries it's not uncommon to look up to a few historical political leaders, in particular the Empress Akatria of the ancient Paestian Empire whose semi-mythical exploits have come to encompass most feats that people can dream of.

The Divine Empire of the Xia primarily has a strong divide between the lives of upper and lower class women, with lower class women primarily looking up to folk heroines, such as Qiaolian Jian, who is honestly just Mulan, and upper class women having little exposure to life outside of their households and being heavily encouraged to practice filial piety and as a result typically idolizing some distant ancestor who may or may not have ever existed.

In the Serene Empire of the Sun on the Lloegyr A Capellago religious and mythological figures have largely fallen out of favor after the recent exploits of Mary Nelson, an Admiral who is credited with preventing an attempted invasion by the recently united Royaume de Ainau.

On the continent of Nuvaktu many women are important religious leaders, and as such tribal shaman are important role models for young girls. Many deities from the large variety of religions worshiped across the continent are also depicted as female, and thus are used as examples of female social life.
>>
In home brewed 40k setting we run, a common childrens show/propaganda piece is "Adora the Explorator"

Teaching little girls (and boys) to venerate the emperor, the machine spirits and to purge purge purge the filthy xeno and purge purge purge the filthy heretic>

"Apostate! No Apostacy! Apostate! No Apostacy!"
>>
>>46109102
That's kinda cute
>>
File: 1455240558524.jpg (134KB, 900x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1455240558524.jpg
134KB, 900x1286px
>>46105562
Battle Sisters.
Pic related, the Guard is majority male but women still form a large portion of it.
Many important Saints are women, such as Dominica and Sabbat.
Ecclesiarchy also has a decent number of women, in fact I would say that Religion in the 41st Millenium is pretty female-friendly. The leader of the Cult of Redemption in Calixis Sector is a woman, iirc.
More or less any political position can be filled by a woman, and there could very well be Matriarchal noble houses as well.
>>
>>46105508
The female goddess of Death and Rebirth - think Nurgle without plague overtones.

A couple of female anti-heroic figures, e.g., the witch who is unarguably evil and literally eats chidlren, but protected the region numerous times from invasions and disasters, because "I may bully these people, but they are my people, and only I can bully them".

A few female heroic figures, e.g., a fragile sickly princess who was trained to be married off to a noble, but took up a sword and literally died on a battlefield leading a bunch of militia to protect her kingdom, while said noble ran away and hid somewhere.
>>
Bimbox the goddess of sluts
>>
File: Cary.jpg (93KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cary.jpg
93KB, 250x250px
>>46105508
>Who do little girls look up to

Whoever they want to.

We don't have corporate or state media outlets telling people what to think in our setting.
>>
>>46105508
The Emperor.
>>
File: a (105).png (77KB, 296x268px) Image search: [Google]
a (105).png
77KB, 296x268px
A diverse array of war heroes, pop icons and demagogues, just like little boys.

One female role model in The City is a Dragon House hieress, music sensation, starlet, entrepreneur and megacorporate business mogul, the famed and beloved Kaymarin von Abelhiet. Her public persona is one of a ditzy and privileged media personality, a kind of Paris Hilton and Taylor Swift amalgam, fronting an empire of popular merchandising, music and digital publishing labels. In secret, she isn't the manufactured and manipulated puppet to the executives - she is the executive. Every detail of her own publicity and image has been delicately engineered either by herself or by a personal cadre of experts under her iron-fisted supervision. Her calculated facade of a spoiled and ignorant rich-girl superstar masks a densely-plotted campaign to expand her business and brand with as much ruthless efficiency as the coldest of corp assassins. She might look like a teenaged girl, but she's actually a cruel and cunning manipulator and CEO of one of the largest media mega-corporations in known existence.
>>
>>46105508
The barbarian raider who just came on their faces, mostly.
>>
>>46105862
this
>>46105562
i am pretty sure there is no sexism in the current imperium (barring some backwaters.)

humanity needs every person it can get it hands on for the grinders.
>>
File: 1446199187724.jpg (381KB, 750x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1446199187724.jpg
381KB, 750x1059px
>>46105508
In Dark Heresy?
Their next meal, purging heretics, praying to the Emperor, the nightly visits from the Canoness too.
>>
>>46105884
U U U U
>>
>>46113046
Oh, Canoness! I am honored by your visit! Oh, Canoness! B-b-b-by the Emperor... I d-d-didn't expect... Oh!
>>
>>46106460
They're just setting up odds for her to overcome, spoilers from Ultimo Lucha point to her going after the title in season 3. I can't wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaU9c2TDBo4
>>
>>46113041
This really, aren't the Death korps the only regiment that doesn't take women?
>>
>>46105508
The vampire equivalent of Wonder Woman
>>
>>46114895
>lucha libre
lame
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.