[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it not be better objectively when the vampires conquer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Would it not be better objectively when the vampires conquer the empire? A vampire Empire would be a far stronger bastion against the chaos and other enemies.
>>
>>46101588
>Hey, why don't we just let horrible monsters take over?
>Yeah, they'd totally be able to protect us from the other horrible monsters!
>I love this idea. I see nothing wrong with this plan at all.
>Totally. I welcome the day our bloodthirsty overlords sweep across the land with a plague of undeath. Poisoning the land for all living things!
>>
>>46101588
They'd spend more time stabbing each other in the back than getting shit done.
>>
>>46101899
>Everyone becomes undead
>No living left to worry about the undead
>Problem solves itself
>>
>>46101588
Things would honestly be better if the Lizardmen or High Elves were in charge, but really the Empire isn't really so bad as it is. It does it's best.
>>
>>46102128
Manfred literally caused the world to end by stabbing someone in the back

Vlad would have been a kicking emperor, Manfred? Fuck that shitlord
>>
File: ChaosWarrior1.jpg (189KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosWarrior1.jpg
189KB, 600x662px
Would it not be better objectively when Chaos conquers the empire? A Chaos Empire would be a far stronger bastion against the Vampires and other enemies.
>>
>>46101588
Would such an empire use living soldiers?
>>
>>46103210
Yes, you save up necromantic power for when they die by themselves so you end up with twice the manpower
>>
>>46101588
No, no.
See this is what everyone should do.
1. Go to lustria
2. Ask a slann what to do
3. Wait 60 to 100 years for answer
4. DO whatever the fuck they asked you to do.

100% chance to buttfuck chaos right in the pussy.
>>
>>46102210
>undead have nothing to feed on
>nation is full of starving undead
>>
>>46102313
Chaos warriors seem to enjoy themselves. Honestly I'd rather be a crazy person worshiping evil gods than a mindless skeleton.

Then again, if I get to be a sentient skeleton warrior, I would choose that every time.
>>
>>46103414
Obviously this is the correct answer, but does anyone who isn't cold-blooded even understand what the lizardmen are all about? I get the impression that the rest of the Old World just looks at them and assumes they're savage, dangerous monsters, albeit with lots of precious gold to loot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.