[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Anathema area in the screamin Vortex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>From the Black crusade Core rule book:

"Drifting on the very edge of the Gloaming Worlds is a small pinprick of icy reality called by the denizens of the Screaming Vortex the Anathema. For some unknowable reason, the energies that seethe and boil across the Vortex do not touch this small volume of space, seeming instead to flow around and recoil from it. What lies within the Anathema has never been determined, but some refer to it as a region of order in the midst of disorder, of hated purity amongst glorious sin, or as cold silence in an ocean of roiling cacophony. Some have even claimed it marks the final resting place of a great hero of the Imperium. Whatever the truth, those of the Vortex fear and hate it as much as those who dwell in the material realm hate the Screaming Vortex or even the Eye of Terror."

Is this where the Emperor possibly is? Don't the Denizens of the warp call the Emperor "The Anathema"?
>>
Maybe the place draigo ends up in after he dies in the warp? Maybe even the location of the star child. Or maybe even where Vulkan resides, waiting for the day the Imperium needs him. Who knows (Tzeench), who cares.
>>
>>46086306
Maybe a powerful C'tan shard?

Daemons do call the Emperor Anathema though.

I'd prefer to know what the Hadex anomaly is.
>>
>>46086306
With Geedub's number of emprah returning hints that get abandoned probably maybe not.
>>
>>46086461
True.

Well, there is still the forbidden portal.

>Also from the Black Crusade Core rule book:

Upon the sides of a black and blasted mountain torn from the surface of some long extinct world lies an imposing gate, wrought in psycho plastic pseudo-bone by the fair hands of long dead artisans and sealed from within so that none may pass. Numerous are the warlords who have raised millions-strong armies of deluded mortals, and expended them upon that unbreakable gate inflicting no more than a scratch. What lies beyond the gate can only be guessed at, but there are tales that it periodically opens to allow the passage of small troupes of warriors utterly dedicated to the defeat of Chaos in all its forms.
>>
>>46086502
I bet you anything its gonna be sigmarines.
>>
>>46086394
From what I know, it is in line with things like the eye of terror. Maybe a remnant of some time before the Imperium came to be? Maybe a creation that came to be when the old ones died, like with the Eldar who were the cause of the eye of terror because of the birth of Slaanesh.

>>46086521
I wouldnt be surprised.
>>
>>46086502

>psycho plastic pseudo-bone
>it periodically opens to allow the passage of small troupes of warriors utterly dedicated to the defeat of Chaos

That sounds more like a Webway entrance of some kind.
>>
>>46088288
But from who? Eldar? Dark Eldar? Who's on the other side?
>>
>>46086502
Further down the book it says the warriors are harlequins
>>
>>46088384

...the Webway is on the other side. Same as all the other Webway entrances.
>>
>>46088415
>>46088420
God damn it, I forgot to take my anti retard pills this morning. Thanks anons.
>>
>>46088441

Don't worry, lad, happens to the best of us.
>>
Sensei hiding spot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.