[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOI: Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 426
Thread images: 47

File: GP Costa Rica Spoiler.jpg (193KB, 1183x660px) Image search: [Google]
GP Costa Rica Spoiler.jpg
193KB, 1183x660px
Shadows Over Innistrad Spoilers Thread

Here's a new spoiler from GP Costa Rica.
>>
Seems okay in limited.
>>
>>46048920
So Green/Red Wolves will be the new Atarka Red?
>>
>>46048920
A shitty instigator gang, gonna stick with my modern werewolves with my weremilf cause mayor is too based
>>
Poor horsey.
>>
>>46048959
Fuck you're right, he almost smiling on the first pic, and in the other the wolfdude got blood in his hand and all?

I know this might seem stupid but what's up with the grim shit? Like that other artwork where a sheep (small wolf) is about to get eaten by some gigantic beast?

I find very poor taste on animal cruelty, keep it classy Wizards.
>>
Well, Innistrad is a very grim plane.
>>
>>46048985
Are you fucking retarded, thats the theme you nigger
>>
>>46048985
lol what the fuck.
>>
>>46048985
Well meme'd
>>
>>46049023
I disagree, when you show for example Vampires killing a huge amount of farmers and shit or ghouls eating someone you're indeed making a good work of showing a grim tone into the set.

When you show animal cruelty you don't add any value, nobody says "wow that guy kills horses, he's badass" "omg he killed a dog, such fear much authority", nah you're just being edgy for the sake of being edgy at that point. Ans also you're just turning away potential costumers (furries).
>>
>>46048920

With a name like that, you'd expect the scout to have haste at least, even if you have to trade p/t, it just bugs me when cards imply something but don't represent it in the rules.
>>
>>46049062

you are an idiot.
>>
>>46049062
You say that like turning away furries is a bad thing
>>
Do you think Sigarda will return?

Or the missing BW angel?
>>
>>46049062
Fuck fell for the b8, fucking nigger kys yourself
>>
>>46049062

It's not necessarily cruel or edgy when an animal dies, animal torture is fucked up, but a sheep being eaten by a monster? I'm not seeing the issue

The sheep goes to sheep heaven and what not, wasn't afraid to die anyway
>>
>>46049103
Sigarda for sure, god i hope BW angel comes back some how
>>
>>46049062
Please be real.

I want to believe somebody this easily butthurt actually exists in this world.
>>
File: nat 1 cooking bacon.jpg (26KB, 600x276px) Image search: [Google]
nat 1 cooking bacon.jpg
26KB, 600x276px
>>46049062
Breakneck runner is trying outrun the truth about himself even though he can't
and To the Slaughter isn't supposed to be badass.
>>
>>46049080
Well forget about the furries, there's a lot of Vegans and persons that also work in Animal Shelters and Veterinarians in the MTG community, do you think they will simply ignore something like this?
I know for sure that now Im cancelling the pre-orders I had for this set and Im doing directly to get singles because I simply don't ever want a single one of these cards in my house, much less in bulk.
You see this Wizards? This is how you lose business.

>>46049115
Im not butthurt, simply there's things that are ok for the sake of setting the mood and theme of the set, and other's are unnecessary and simply edgy for the sake of amusing the lowest and millenials among the playbase.

Like these:
>>46049047
>>46049061
>>46049078
>>46049104

>>46049107
>heaven exist
>animals can't feel fear

You have problems, like serious issues.
>>
Okay, move along and dont get him (you)s
>>
File: Image.jpg (29KB, 226x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
29KB, 226x311px
That fucking power creep is insane.
>>
>>46048920
How do neither have haste? Why.
>>
>>46049070
But the horse is the one doing the running in the front side, and we don't even see the wolf form running.
Also "the run" is deep and metaphorical.
>>
I want to know where he gets the new horse when daytime comes.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>46049160
It's a werewolf, which is basically like an animal. Animals kill animals all the time.

Just look up "Baboon eats baby Impala alive" and you'll see what I mean.

Bait aside, I'd like to say that I really appreciate the names on this card. I love when magic is a little more tongue in cheek.
>>
File: upset by trivial things.png (379KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
upset by trivial things.png
379KB, 500x372px
>>46049160
>getting triggered over drawings
>>
>>46049160
So what, the townsfolk getting slaughtered is fine, but a werewolf chomps on a horse and suddenly we've crossed the line?

Fuck off.
>>
>>46048920
Wish we had more flip artifacts. The one we got is utter garbage.
>>
this set seems really good
>>
Damn that's some nice flavour.
>>
>>46049257
it is, damn that's good
>>
>>46049160
I volunteer at a shelter and own several guinea pigs.

I fish, hunt, and have killed several animals out of mercy at the shelter, including one of my guinea pigs.

Death is part of life. Animals are designed to reproduce and die, that is it. Animals are animals. Yes they feel and emote but ultimately their (swift and merciful) deaths can actually serve a better purpose like clothes and food.

ALSO IT IS A DRAWING OF A HORSE AND THEME OF INNISTRAD IS "GEE ISN'T THAT FUCKING DARK?"
>>
>>46049160
This post is subtitled "I can't separate fantasy from reality"
>>
>>46049218
>So what, the townsfolk getting slaughtered is fine, but a werewolf chomps on a horse and suddenly we've crossed the line?

Pretty much.
The people on Innistrad are a blight into their world as much as the real persons are a blight into this world. Our world.
If every person on this planet died, the planet would heal, life would continue, trive wild and find a way into balance again.
Back into Innistrad, almost all evils are paradoxically brought in by humanity evil deeds in the past, in the present and the green part of the plane is almost dead, and the few live parts are almost artificial.

So yeah, we should not mind to see people getting killed, even in gruesome ways, since in a way or the other we actually need more nature and much less humans on Innistrad and our world.

>>46049206
>>46049278
>It's a werewolf, which is basically like an animal. Animals kill animals all the time.
>Death is part of life.

That's a fallacy, in fact the problem starts with the scout having a horse in the first place.
If he knows he will transform and kill everything on sight without control, why the buys the horse in the first place? He clearly doesn't care about the abuse. That is not something you should be showing on cards.

>>46049279
>>46049216
>mom i posted it again XD
>>
File: 735673.jpg (189KB, 1183x660px) Image search: [Google]
735673.jpg
189KB, 1183x660px
>>
>>46049160
>do you think they will simply ignore something like this?
Yes.
>>
>>46049290
>HE JUST THREW THE WHOLE FISHING POLE IN!
>>
Report and ignore, folks
>>
>>46049160
hi i think you missed

www.kotaku.com
www.polygon.com

or

www.peta.org
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>46049203

the term "breakneck" is often used to imply something is traveling at an unusually high speed.

The werewolf doesn't need haste since his utility is transformed along with the pun in the name.

I understand wizards has limitations and last-minute decisions when it comes to artwork and balance, but it still seems like something is off.

It's like archer cards that have nothing to do with affecting flying or first-strike-esque abilities.
>>
>>46049290
>So yeah, we should not mind to see people getting killed, even in gruesome ways, since in a way or the other we actually need more nature and much less humans on Innistrad and our world.

start with yourself you fucking hypocrite, it's quick easy and painless
>>
>>46049302
Fuck you're right, he almost smiling on the first pic, and in the other the superguy got blood in his hand and all?

I know this might seem stupid but what's up with the grim shit? Like that other artwork where a sheep (small wolf) is about to get eaten by some gigantic beast?

I find very poor taste on superguy cruelty, keep it classy Wizards.
>>
>>46049290
>le ebin humans are a virus maymay

As much as I know this is bait, I'd like to go on anonymous record and say I fucking hate this trope/idea. Humans are an immensely successful animal. All living things are constantly competing with the other parts of their biosphere to be the most successful. Nothing cares about balance or planetary health, except for humans. Beavers are a good example. They frequently destroy the habitats of other animals to make room for their own more comfortable environments. Sure, there are species that have evolved to make better use of those new environments that beavers have created, but you could say the same about human environments. Similarly, invasion species are a great example of how little nature cares. While they are more common now thanks to human intervention, we can assume they happened naturally plenty of times. The extinction of the large terror birds in South America is thought to be a direct result of being out competed by big cats and wolves that emigrated from Eurasia via the land bridge across the Pacific. Widespread extinctions of native fauna almost always quickly followed the introduction of newer more competitive species from other locales. Humans are just the most successful and widespread invasive species. We're not special in any way, just better. That's not even HFY, that's the truth of the matter.
>>
message to all you voluntary human extinction types, if we all need to die to save the planet can you go first to show us how?

We promise we will follow you
>>
>>46049358
Is this a new copy pasta in the making?
>>
>>46049370
yes we have to stop superguy cruelty
>>
File: 4511.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
4511.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
They did it in the first Innistrad block (see, dead sheep oh my god!) and I'm positive you went out and bought boosters anyway. So why are you even here if you can't stand it?
>>
>>46049290
Nigger you what? He's in fucking denial trying to run away from himself, wich in the end proves futile, he can't stop himself from turning into a werewolf. Sadly, no he horse dies. Get over it, it's a drawing.

Also you do realize that humans are part of nature right? Everything we do is part of nature, you can't separate yourself from it. Even if we fuxking glass the planet that would still just be nature taking it's course. Get over yourself, humanity isn't evil.
>>
>>46049379
There's also that cyclops from Theros that's eating a whole flock of sheep.

I'm actually kinda interested to find all the art with animals dying now.

Drown in Filth is another I know.
>>
>>46049302
Fuck you're right, he almost smiling on the first pic, and in the other the superguy got blood in his hand and all?

I find very poor taste on animal cruelty, keep it classy Wizards.
>>
someone edit To the Slaughter so it has Garruk off that card the SJWs hated

GARRUK BUGGERS SHEEP
>>
>>46049160
You are literally the whiniest cunt I have ever seen
You're going all PETA over a fucking FICTIONAL DOMESTICATED ANIMAL
It is literally an animal that would doubly not exist if it weren't for humans
>>
>>46049353
I would glady accept my dead if it would mean that 100% of the whole human race would get instant death too. But sadly there's no way to kill all of you, and the rest of humanity on this moment and at the same time without using nuclear power or similar means.
Im not hypocrital, but people like myself are needed because people like you, who hurt this world, exist.

>>46049361
>>46049383
Humanity IS EVIL.
The human being is evil from the moment it is born to the moment it dies, that's why it's so glorified when people like Mother Teressa appears in the world, kindness and good qualities are something abnormal and unnatural on humans as humans are into this world.

>>46049426
>It is literally an animal that would doubly not exist if it weren't for humans

Animals and nature in general have existed millions of years before humanity, are you for real anon? Do you even read before you type?
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 1303x908px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 1303x908px
>>46049445
You're pretty good at this.
>>
>>46049160
>Im not butthurt
Outraged horsefucker easily detected
>>
>>46049445
Nigger it is a fucking horse drawn on a piece of cardstock. Horses as we know them are nothing like they should be in their natural state (Look up Przewalski's horse for the closest estimate on what horses were like before we got to them) and like most domesticated animals would LITERALLY not be able to survive in the wild
I can't believe this thread has been derailed so fast by one spineless genocidal fuckwad
>>
File: Image.png (135KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
135KB, 223x311px
I have three of these! When do I sell?
>>
Come on guys, this is pretty transparently bait at this point. Stop giving him what he wants.
>>
>>46048920
I want more horses and unicorns. Always liked voltronning a unicorn them watching it wipe the board.
>>
>>46049445
>a species becoming non-viable in its ecosystem has never happened since humans started to exist
just look at some of the more useless zoo animals like pandas
literally too lazy to fuck, and eat the shit with so little nutrient that they need to keep eating constantly
>>
My buddy is selling off his collection from Khans to Gatewatch. What should I try to pick up? So far I'm gonna get fetches, ugin, tasigurs and mentors/
>>
>>46049512
Most of the rare colorless Eldrazi from Oath - i.e. Thoughtknot Seer and Eldrazi Mimic - and the Commands from DtK also good pickups.
>>
>>46049445
>but people like myself are needed because people like you, who hurt this world, exist.

psshh... nothin personnel, kid
>>
>>46049495
>>46049507
You're going on a very off topic talk here, since you can't rebutal my statements about animal cruelty being unnecessary and unneded on SOI, now you're moving to "well well but fuck animals some can't even live without humans!!"
I have no need to tell you how desperate you sound now.

>>46049466
I don't know why people say Im "baiting" or shit like that.
Im 100% serious about my beliefs, that's all.
You can not share them, or think they are silly or crazy, but to me they are real and make perfect sense and give me a reason to live.

I hope one day something happens and everyone dies, from the young to the old, so nature can finally stop being mutilated, abused, contaminated and destroyed.
>>
>>46049512

The delve draw spells.
The three color creature cycle (rhino, mantis, knuckle etc).
The Khans, Gideon..
>>
>>46049533
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're boring now
>>
Did you get bored of calling Arlinn a tranny then?
>>
*tips all natural, sustainably farmed fedora, takes a swig of skinny vegan soy latte*

I am... the naturaliser. My mission: to protect fictional animals. My lament: that without nuclear power I cannot kill everyone on the earth. I am the hero a drawing of a horse needs, but does not deserve...

*unsheathes recycled wood katana and poses dramatically with folding bicycle, preparing mentally for a sick blog post about video games normalising cishet microaggression*
>>
>>46049563
No, he is transgender and there's nothing you can do about it cis shit
>>
>>46049533
>I hope one day something happens and everyone dies, from the young to the old

I would love to but I just don't know how, can you show me and I will copy afterwards
>>
>>46049533
>everyone including me should die
>this is my reason to live
U wot m8?
>>
>>46049589
I think we might be looking at someone one magic card from Sandy Hook 2.0
>>
>>46049569
Look mate you can't pretend to be a trans rights guy for bait if you call them a 'he'.
Nice try though.
>>
>>46049569
Has there actually been something about that in the story or are people just being idiots about her looks?
Is she literally huntmaster of the fells?
>>
This thread has filled me with disgust, anger, confusion, amusement and embarrassment and we're only 77 posts in.
>>
>>46049631
Nothing in the story, she's just an older woman with apparently a bit of a masculine touch to her features. This triggers some people and calling her a tranny is the new epic forced meme.

I mean, you'd think it'd be easier to call her a furry since she literally turns into a wolf and all.
>>
>>46049631

People are baiting/being dumb.
>>
File: tranny game 3.png (180KB, 930x522px) Image search: [Google]
tranny game 3.png
180KB, 930x522px
>>46049641
>>46049647
>>
>using the letter U for Blue

literally the most autistic thing I've ever heard
why didn't they do B for Blue and U for Undead?
>>
>>46049662
B is for Bait.
>>
>>46049662
>black automatically means undead
there are also zombies in blue and vampires in red
>>
>>46049662
Is this the designated bait thread or something?
>>
>>46049678
still makes more sense than U for Blue

why didn't they do K for Black and B for Blue?
because they're stupid aspies
>>
>>46049497
Now, they are terrible
>>
>>46049290
>the green part of the world
Is alive and well and ultimately thriving. Do you not see the Somberwald? Every part of Kessig?
>>
>>46049699
Why are you so set on B for blue? K for black is just as fucking stupid.
>>
File: groundskeeper.jpg (40KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
groundskeeper.jpg
40KB, 265x370px
Is no one going to post the new spoiler? His ability returns target basic land from your graveyard to your hand.
>>
>>46049206
Humans are animals as well we can be cruel with what we eat it's natures way.
>>
>>46049761
hey cool reprint, i can get a russian one now
>>
>>46049302
Top kek
>>
>>46049744
no it isn't

K is used for Black in other areas. U for Blue makes literally no sense

the only reason they used U is because they're stupid aspies and u is a letter somewhere in the word. they were going to use L but that was taken by Land. L! FOR BLUE!
>>
>>46049771
*black border
>>
>>46049761
What's its name?
>>
>>46049761
oh neat a groundskeeper reprint, i might replace the one in Titania just cuz white bordered cards just look kinda shitty in general
>>
>>46049699
Wizards are going to request black mana be called "mana of colour" and multicoloured spells "transcoloured" before long
>>
>>46049796
Willie
>>
>>46049780
U is for Ultramarine
>>
>>46049780
U is used because it rhymes with blue which makes it more idnetifiable than K which doesnt sound at all like black
>>
>>46049445
Have you considered serial killing?
>>
>>46049780
I prefer it as WUBRG to WBKRG
>>
>>46049780
L also appears in Black.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 900x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 900x657px
>>46049421
You mean this one?

Even I find the subtext inadequate. A demonic, hypermasculine man about to beat a very sexualized woman?, It practically equates masculinity with violence and dominance over women which is a completely unfair stereotype against men.
>>
>>46049823
Well meme'd
>>
>>46049888
uhhhh
why is there an X-Men pinball machine?
>>
>>46049761
Brewing RG Molten Vortex.
>>
>>46049206
These kind of fuckers think humans are the only creatures (they don't believe we're animals either) capable of killing, that animals are noble angels that just pop into existance and then silently dissapear in old age, that eating veggies doesn't kill a shitload more animals than a slaughterhouse and that all fictional bad feels will come true in reality.
>>
>>46049290
>If every person on this planet died
You mean when.
Humanity will go extinct and we don't have the power to remove all life from this planet willingly, much less accidentally, so we might as well take all we can while we're still here and stop worrying about it. The organisms strong enough to survive us will evolve to enjoy their age in peace.
>>
>>46049497
Now, zombies a shit, vampires will be the pushed black tribe.
They already have a (mostly red but still) deck 70 cards in. Zombies would need to be the premium midrange deck to be worth playing and even then this fucker dies to everything.
>>
>>46049963
It's explained in the novel.
>>
>>46049533
Animal death is not animal cruelty.
Predation is not animal cruelty, the demon and the werewolf are animals too even if one is made of mana.
Animals don't give a shit and would gladly eat you too, even if you're not part of their average diet. Lock up a wounded wolf with a cow and you'll see how "natural" veganism is.
>>
ITT: Faggots getting baited
>>
File: macabrewaltz.jpg (33KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
macabrewaltz.jpg
33KB, 265x370px
THEY PRINTED MY WAIFU

AND SHE IS QUTE
>>
>>46050224
Have they got the full art of this yet?
>>
>>46050224
There will never be a better artwork for this card. This is the absolute peak.
>>
>>46049834
No. U is literally used because B and L were already taken and U is the next letter in the word blue

K is far more identifiable with black than U is with blue. In fact using U for blue just leads to unnecessary confusion because people can confuse it with undead

>CMYK
>RG...U?
>>
>>46050224
>dat broken hip to avoid zettai ryouiki
Fucking tumblr keeps winning.
>>
>>46050259
>confuse it with undead
How?
Undead is not a game term.
>>
File: ML_11.png (1MB, 1036x760px) Image search: [Google]
ML_11.png
1MB, 1036x760px
>>46050250
>>
>>46050269
Undead = Black
>>
>>46050269
Don't reply to bait anon.
>>
>>46050270
I really like that you can sort of tell that she's a LOT older than she looks in this. Something about her face and hands.
>>
>>46050252
The original one is much better. Though the fact this one gives it a nod is alright.

And of course, the flavor text there is absolute trash compared to the original one, but that's par for the course.
>>
>>46050292
You don't have to defend shitty design decisions just because you like playing the game
>>
>>46049680
It's spoiler season.
>>
>>46050298
I like it. If they tried to make the new art horrific, chances are that it wouldn't beat the original and would just look pale and weak in comparison. So they went in the opposite direction and made it a sort of endearing and humorous character moment.
>>
Can't decide between my WB Eldrazi and my RK Aggro deck guys pls help
>>
>>46050270
I can't stop imagining her having some sort of disney moment complete with dramatic song and dance.
>>
>>46050362
>Eldrazi
Don't be part of the problem, Anon.
>>
>>46050224
So Jace tapped that necrophile ass? Fuck he must have contracted all of the multiverse's STD.
>>
>>46050420
>Implying anything, even STDs, would survive Lili's mega-goth pussi
>>
>>46050420
>Implying Jace wasn't the one getting tapped
>>
>>46050430
>Implying she didn't learn to use STDmancy to trap cis white males planeswalkers
>>
>>46050270
>Nahiri declaring war on Innistrad
>Jace and Tamiyo working nonstop to unravel the madness
>Sorin hunting down Nahiri
>Liliana is dancing with a zombie
>>
Poor horsey

Around blacks never relax
>>
>>46050420
Fucking a mindmage must be fantastic.
>your hips literally start moving on their own
>>
>>46050524
Likewise, it must be pretty great to be a fucking necromancer.

>The corpse's hips literally start moving on their own
>>
I just love how the rider's holding the reins all wrong and leaning so much on the horse's neck. Shows how much research the artist put into this. He done fucked up.
>>
>>46050730
Seems pretty accurate to me, since niggers don't know shit about horsemanship.
>>
File: 5609976.jpg (15KB, 420x277px) Image search: [Google]
5609976.jpg
15KB, 420x277px
>>46050658
>>
>>46049445
>Humanity IS EVIL.
>The human being is evil from the moment it is born to the moment it dies, that's why it's so glorified when people like Mother Teressa appears in the world, kindness and good qualities are something abnormal and unnatural on humans as humans are into this world.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>46050780
HEIL TRUMP amirite?
>>
>>46050821
Well memed my friend!
>>
As someone working on their phd in biology, I would like to apologize for the idiot in this thread. The idea of "the planet healing" is pretty fringe, life on earth has survived at least five mass extinctions, one where over 90% of species were lost.
Also entropy wins in the end, what we do until then doesn't matter because the outcome cannot be changed.
>>
>>46050730
>leaning so much on the horse's neck
He's called Breakneck Rider.
>>
>>46050830
you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel

go back to /reddit/, you swine
>>
>>46050844
So i can rape and torture anyone i want because they'll die of old age anyway? Nice.
>>
>>46050919
If nothing we do matters in the end the best we can do is not to be a dick about it.
>>
File: 1406792925788.gif (617KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1406792925788.gif
617KB, 400x229px
>>46050912
>>
>>46050919
if your only concern is the health of the world's ecosystem in general, then yeah, i guess so
>>
>>46050930
>nothing matters
>just don't be a dick
>just be a decent person

Are all nihilists as gifted as you in the art of mental gymnastics?
>>
>>46050919
Exactly. Go nuts.
>>
>>46050985
I'm not a nihilist though. Nihilists can go eat a dick.
>>
>>46050856
You mean neckbreaker. He rides like that because he transforms and kills his horse, then finds a new horse.
>>
>>46051067
Yeah no wonder he can't ride a horse properly, he's never had time to learn because he keeps eating them. People just think he's a really pro rider because his wolf form runs the rest of the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
>>46050305
>>
>>46050919
how would any of us stop you anyways?
>>
Damn, I just realised that Undying didn't seem to be coming back.
>>
>>46050259
Yeah I know they used U because B and L are used already by the RnD to symbolize black and lands respectively. I am statting that U then is the logical conclusion becuase its the 3rd letter that wasnt taken and it rhymes with blue.
Also Undead ? Since when did magic terminology used U as undead ?
>>
>>46049659
Wow that was fast.
>>
black and blue both start with bl, then black has an a as the third letter, alphabetically black goes first so he deserves the b more than blue
>>
>ITT: People getting butthurt about a horse killed by a werewolf and U being used to represent Blue
We tumblr now ?
>>
>>46048920
>Breakneck rider
>no haste
WOTC!
>>
>>46051118
I always thought that WotC just let their inner weaboo reign and named Blue U because Umi means ocean in japanese, which has water, which is the symbol and also blue.
>>
>>46048985
>>46049062
This is /tg/ not /peta/.

I bet you don't feel guilty when you eat burgers.
>>
>>46051191
Real truth is forbidden, U is because blUe and Black. Artifacts get A so black gets B.
>>
>>46051185
That'd have been nice. We can't alliw people to have nice things now, can we?
>>
>>46051185
That'd have been nice. We can't allow people to have nice things now, can we?
>>
>>46050821
someone has to unfuck america
>>
>>46051236
>someone has to unfuck america
What's better for this that the most "'MuricaFY!" man out there ?
>>
>>46048920
>>46048985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
>>
>>46049160
>Well forget about the furries, there's a lot of Vegans and persons that also work in Animal Shelters and Veterinarians in the MTG community, do you think they will simply ignore something like this?
>I know for sure that now Im cancelling the pre-orders I had for this set and Im doing directly to get singles because I simply don't ever want a single one of these cards in my house, much less in bulk.
>You see this Wizards? This is how you lose business.
Take that Wizards. You sell out to the feminist lobby, other leftist groups smell weakness.

I hope this becomes an animal rights version of Triumph of Ferocity.

If Wizards want to whore themselves out, let them well and truly get fucked.
>>
>>46048920
>Nig nog can't stop nigging
>>
>>46051284
>Triumph of Ferocity
Am I the only one that keep this card just because of all the bullshit around it ?
Breakneck Rider//Neck Breaker will find a place beside it
>>
>>46049445
>Mother Teressa
>kindness and good qualities
She was an evil religious fanatic who happily let people die.
>>
>>46049963
reference to a movie called The Accused
>>
>>46049846
>WUBRG to WBKRG
But if you do it the stupid anon's way it goes from "wuberg" to "wobkrieg" and that sounds really cool
>>
>>46051176
It's just an Australian shitposting. I don't know why everyone's trying to argue with them
>>
>>46049678
>there are also zombies in blue and vampires in red
Not for 20+ years of the game's existence.
>>
>>46051299
>Breakneck Rider//Neck Breaker will find a place beside it
I wish. Somebody send a link to PETA to make sure the outrage doesn't die with this thread.
>>
Don't you love when you return to a plane and literally nothing has changed?
>>
>>46051348
>I wish. Somebody send a link to PETA to make sure the outrage doesn't die with this thread.
Is PETA stupid enough to not understand that this guy turned into a HUNGRY and ANGRY WEREWOLF ?
>>
>>46051370
It's PETA, that's like saying if Tumblr is dumb enough to not do something dumb enough
>>
File: Drowned_DK.jpg (74KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Drowned_DK.jpg
74KB, 312x445px
>>46051340
Say word?
>>
>>46048931

>okay

This card is fucking awesome. 3/3 for 3 with an upside.
>>
>>46049567
Underrated post
>>
>>46049497
Can I cast this thing for its normal mana cost if I have no creature cards in the graveyard using his last ability?
>>
>>46051447
That card has a black gender identity.
>>
>>46051781
color identity
>>
File: 1390325053045.png (110KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
1390325053045.png
110KB, 599x389px
>>46051781
>>
File: epiphanyatthedrownyard[1].jpg (41KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
epiphanyatthedrownyard[1].jpg
41KB, 265x370px
>>
>>46052040
Am I reading this wrong or is this fucking amazing? Well the fact that the opponent chooses does take away alot of the power.
>>
>>46052040
another worse fact or fiction. May see some use, but mostly meh
>>
>>46052058
It's a less good Fact or Fiction, but Fact or Fiction was, well, FoF.
>>
File: Image.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
>>46052040
>>
File: Image[1].png (122KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].png
122KB, 223x311px
>>46052058
>>46052066
It can be use as Sphinx's Revelation type build around me card for Standart
>>
>>46050224
I love how Liliana is constantly a huge part of Innistrad's plots despite having basically nothing to do with them.
>Original Innistrad:
>Avacyn is gone! Sorin is trying to fix shit
>Liliana tells Garruk to fuck off, accidentally saves the day because she needed to get to Griselbrand and a moonrock was in her way

>Shadows over Innistrad:
>Nahiri is fucking shit up! Avacyn and her angels are killing people! Sorin is trying to fix shit again, while Jace and Tamiyo are investigating the dark secret behind it all
>Meanwhile, Liliana indulges in light necrophilia.

I can't wait for her to inadvertently fix everything in Eldritch Moon because she just wants to throw a sick zombie dance party
>>
>>46052040
>no "X can't be zero"

So if your opponent is stupid that's basicly U:Draw a card?
>>
File: jaceunravelerofsecrets[1].jpg (46KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
jaceunravelerofsecrets[1].jpg
46KB, 265x370px
NEW JACE
>>
>>46052302
>5 mana
Stopped reading there,
>>
>>46052302
>Scry 1, then draw a card
>bounces shit too
What were they thinking
>>
>>46052040
Mane, I'm lovin' the flavor.
>>
>>46052302

Oh, hello my favorite Kamigawa card. Nice to see your ability shamelessly reused.
>>
>>46052302
>his or her
Triggered
>>
>>46052302
>Scries before drawing
Banned from modern before the set was even released.
>>
File: olivia.jpg (47KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
olivia.jpg
47KB, 265x370px
>>46052302
New Olivia from Bolivia
>>
>>46052297

Well yes. But that would literally require 'Would you like for me to get a card or NOT get a card?'
>>
>>46052302
Wow, nice ultimate. +1 is also good but its kind of costly. Might see play but is not Mind Sculptor / Baby Jace.
>>
>>46052349
Fun card, awful fucking name.
>>
>>46052302
Why the fuck couldn't this be a Tamiyo. Last ability remlind of Kamigawa like >>46052328 said.
In fact this was probably intended as Tamiyo and retconned to Jace after the good review of the superfriends bullshit.
Fuck.
>>
>>46052302
Someone needs to look at all the emblems and give them each a price that they would cost as enchantments.
>>
>>46052349
meh
>mythic
eh?
>>
>>46052349

She looks like she has a horsecock. Again.
>>
>>46052349
>Olivia is kinda underpowered

Good, I was worried they'd reprint Olivia Voldaren and have that be the dominant card of Jund for another standard season
>>
>>46052349
Really nice card but i aggree, the name is pretty bad.
>>
File: 808_oliviavoldaren[1].jpg (121KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
808_oliviavoldaren[1].jpg
121KB, 620x453px
>>46052349
Where is her dick?
>>
>>46052349
All the madness triggers. And so good with new Drana too.
>>
>>46052302
>>46052338
>"his or her"
>not their
who the fuck lets this shit happen
>>
>>46052338
>Triggered
Don't use that word! My family died to gun violence!
>>
>>46052406
Might be flaccid at the moment.
>>
>>46052302
>Another Jace

I am sad incarnate.
>>
>>46052302
wow, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>46052380
Tamiyo will get a card in Eldritch Moon.
>>
>>46052363
No fucking way will they make a walker again as good as JTMS, but its pretty decent for control.

+1 for a mini preordain
-2 for a bounce
-8 to kek for the rest of the game

Starts at 5 loyalty too its pretty good.
>>
>>46051370
reminder that these are leftists

facts don't matter
>>
They need to stop printing blue walkers until their is an equal number of walkers in all colors and at least half that in duel colors and at least one in each tri.
>>
>>46052512
Maybe this + Oath of Gideon / Call the Gatewatch will be playable.
>>
File: sigardaheronsgrace.jpg (42KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
sigardaheronsgrace.jpg
42KB, 265x370px
New sigarda
>>
>>46052502
Two blue PW in one block? That seem unlikely.
>>
File: Untitled.png (208KB, 263x368px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
208KB, 263x368px
>>46052389
>>46052406
>>
>>46052542
good, wizards wont have to worry about their non human playerbase.
>>
>>46052542
It's... kinda ok?
I don't know how to feel about the tribal thing, i would have prefered something more useful in other situations. It's not like anybody will target our tokens.
>>
>>46052542
I wish this was a 5/5, and protected herself rather than me.
>>
>>46052040
These fucking cucks really have to print this Steam Augury shit again instead of a Fact or Fiction equivalent?

fuck this shit
>>
>>46052488

It's like you live under a fucking rock, we've known all the planeswalkers in the set AND their release date

>>46052496

It's like you have no fucking idea how to evaluate a card

The + is card selection and advantage and the - protects itself

This is the best walker in a long time, it's no mind sculptor but thank God for that

It's also worth mentioning that it starts at 5 loyalty, which means it's out of bolt range can - twice without dieing and, even though it will rarely come up, it can ultimate in 4 turns almost completely locking someone out of a game

This is a control dream card and if you don't realize why, you don't play magic
>>
>>46052542
Old Sigarda was better
>>
File: 1433965948191.jpg (86KB, 555x700px) Image search: [Google]
1433965948191.jpg
86KB, 555x700px
>>46048985
>>46049062
>>46049160
>>46049290
>>46049445
>>46049533
>>46049567
What's up with those green mages, anyway?
>>
>>46052588
>+1 protects itself
Please go back to 3rd grade reading
>>
>>46052542
Self Hexproof seems more or less an auto win against Burn and most of its variants, but it isn't really that good. Still, more than satisfactory.
>>
>>46052638
>describe every card in this set with a counterpart in OG Innistrad
>>
>>46052645
He said the - protects itself, I think you need to listen to your own advice.
>>
>>46052658
Sorry just woke up and basically half awake
>>
>>46052645

I said the - protects itself you illiterate fuckwit
>>
>>46052645

"and the - protects itself"

Um... I have no stake in this but you're clearly presenting yourself as the less intelligent party.
>>
>>46052588
Well JTMS already exists, but I would argue that this is better than flip jace for control.

Maybe now flip jace won't hit $150?
>>
>>46052676
Sounds like the perfect time to start heedlessly correcting people then
Dullard
>>
>>46052542
>makes hexproof human SOLDIERS at instant speed

She'd be broken with hexproof. I'm fine with this being our first legitimate human lord.
>>
File: 1338079389540.png (100KB, 284x312px) Image search: [Google]
1338079389540.png
100KB, 284x312px
>>46052542
>sigarda is protecting me
wh-what is this feeling inside of me
>>
looks like not a single modern playable, well that's a bit disappointing
>>
>>46052688
Like I said before I just woke up and jumped the gun a bit
>>
>>46050821
Trump? Last time I checked, only Asians knew a thing about horsemanship.
>>
>>46052712

Ok, I'll let you slide this time but if you do it again I'm turning you in.
>>
>>46052707
>muh Modern
>>
>>46052701
That's called an erection, Anon.

I for one welcome my new angel waifu.
>>
>>46052701
It is the waifu lust! Do not succumb!
>>
File: Rise from the tides.jpg (41KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
Rise from the tides.jpg
41KB, 265x370px
Rise from the tides

Sorcery
For each instant or sorcery in your graveyard, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.
>>
>>46052349

That's it, it's time for BR Vampire Midrange
>>
>>46052588
it's mediocre it's worse than AoT, there is a big difference between 4cmc and 5cmc
>>
>>46052774
They enter tapped
>>
>>46050224
>Oh cool, a corpse. I think I'll just uh, dance with it.
>Liliana, what the fuck are you doing?
>Fuck you, Jace.
>>
>>46052774
6 mana huh?
>>
>>46052774
Right into Grimgrin zombies you go
>>
>>46052707
>implying Thing in the Ice won't cripple modern and usher in a new tier 0 deck

Git gud
>>
>>46052774
Wow, I could use this in my Mizzix EDH deck.
>>
>>46052349
CHAIN
MADNESS
>>
>>46052774
>For each instant or sorcery in your graveyard, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.

so let's weigh the cost here... 3 zombies is at par, anything lower is kinda shitty. So this probably isn't for limited play unless there's a BIG push for noncreature decks. This might work in some tier-3 constructed deck, but even then it dies horribly to sideboard tokens hate.
>>
>>46052542
Combos with new Odric to give everything flying/hexproof at combat.
>>
File: HYECH.gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
HYECH.gif
2MB, 384x288px
>>46049302
God I fucking hate that movie so much.
>>
>>46052839
>everything already has hexproof because why would you run her with anything but humans
>still leaves her vulnerable during opponent's MP1
Not a great combo
>>
>>46052839
There are cheaper creatures with flying you could play and I'd rather go Elusive Tormentor for hexproof/indestructible.
>>
>>46052839
>bolt odric at the end of main phase 1

Combatfags, when will they learn?
>>
File: Image.png (126KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
126KB, 223x311px
>>46052774
Ooops !
>>
>>46052817
DARK
DWELLERS
5/5
HASTE
>>
>>46052302
It's the Jaciest Jace they've Jaced in a while.
Jace/Jace would Jace.
>>
>>46052349
Art lacks dynamics and the framing is terrible.

Card will be okay if some half decent Madness cards are coming.
>>
>>46052349
>Name is awful
>Art is extremely awful

Why does Olivia always get punished like this.
>>
>>46052883
You mean like that vampire that makes all vampires have Madness?
>>
>>46052803
Thing still dies to removal which the format is not lacking. It will be playable but not as good as some think.
>>
>>46052897
This is what they do to planes people like, it's like some insane monkey's paw scenario where everyone loved Innstrad the first time so Wizards has to ruin it out of spite because people were mean to Theros
>>
File: flipcheck.png (95KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
flipcheck.png
95KB, 265x370px
For those of you keeping track at home.

Markov Manor for the artifact/land flip card, maybe?
>>
>>46052927
The sword spoiled days ago is the artifact
>>
I just want some sweet commons for either UW pauper tron or tortured existence.
>>
>>46049010
when she changes back she's gonna be naked :)
>>
>>46052927
It's some equipment that transforms when the equipped creature transforms
>>
>>46052952
>>46052979
Neglected Heirloom is an uncommon. There's two checklists: one for commons and uncommons, one for rares and mythics.
>>
>>46052927
It'll be the Drownyard we've seen today

The front side will represent the circle before the completion of whatever ritual / summoning is taking place and the back will be whatever being is summoned.

Which totally is Marit Lage.
>>
File: data.gif (970KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
data.gif
970KB, 500x340px
>>46052869
>bolt odric
>hexproof

>bolt test
>implying you're mainboarding Rending Volley
>implying anybody is making a human tribal deck outside of anything but casual/standard tables
>>
>>46052349
Awful art
>>
>>46049497
Hmmm, could work well with Rooftop Storm in my zombie/mill deck
>>
>>46052543
Normally yes, but they're doing 6 in this block instead of 5.
>>
File: checklist.jpg (42KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
checklist.jpg
42KB, 265x370px
>>46052927
>>46052979
See:
>>
>>46052995
Odric is not hexproof during mainphase 1 and the phases before it. But you are right that it will see no play outside of casual most likely unless they release strong human tribal cards.
>>
File: 1458012284163.jpg (43KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
1458012284163.jpg
43KB, 265x370px
>>46052349
So BR vamps be looking like:

4 falkenrath gorger
4 heir of falkenrath
3 olivia
3 drana
3 kalitas
4 ravenous bloodseeker
4 lightning axe
4 fiery temper
Lands

?
>>
>>46053062
>Odric is not hexproof during mainphase 1 and the phases before it
He is if you have Sigarda out
>>
>>46052995
Fiery Temper, dummy
>>
>>46052040
>pay U for a cantrip
>pay 4U for a Fact or Fiction
>Flip Jace is still around
>delirium
This will be a Standard staple, that's for sure.
>>
>>46053082
I'd do Elusive Tormentor over Kalitas
>>
>>46053107
>Pay U
>Opponent gives you the pile with 0 cards
Nice plan
>>
>>46053107
>pay U for a cantrip
1U actually, if you pay just U you only mill yourself for 1
>>
File: 1417120754318.jpg (133KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1417120754318.jpg
133KB, 500x375px
>>46049533

TRIGGERED LIKE FUCK

THE SJW WALK AMONG US

why is this allowed?
>>
>>46053082
Wait and see if we get any more two-drops better than Ravenous Bloodseeker.
>>
>>46052302
Ayy another member of the doubling season club, into edh you go
>>
>>46053107
>U for a cantrip
Except your opponent chooses which like you get, so if you cast this for U you're probably just milling yourself for one.
>>
>>46053107
>>46053143
>>46053170
also it's not even close to FoF, it's much worse version like Steam Augury
>>
>>46053107
Btw a control deck or self-mill/control that holds to with with zombie horde seems fun I'll try something like that. The only thing is the token hate that's around, it's gonna be a bore circumventing that.
>>
>>46053107
If you only pay U, your opponent will just choose the 0 pile.
>>
File: 635935464502333111.png (164KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
635935464502333111.png
164KB, 265x370px
>>46053131
Noted. Also, I forgot 4x sinister concoction
>>
>>46053029
>Skin Invasion
Skinwalkers or They Live?
>>
>>46053152
m8 u tk the b8
>>
File: c4rd4r7_sGipe4TBjF[1].jpg (279KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_sGipe4TBjF[1].jpg
279KB, 750x450px
>>46053200
Neither.

It's this art, probably. Showed up a couple weeks ago in Uncharted Realms.
>>
>>46053180
3U for 4 cards but mono-blue, it's not really that much worse. Also this scales, so I think same level since late game you can do it for X=7 or more and always get what you want if multiple copies show up.

>>46053200
Crap just the name has me scratching myself, they really went for body horror this time.
>>
File: 1430613555008.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1430613555008.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>>46052584
fact or fiction is to powerful for modern, anon.
>>
>>46053029
>uninvited geist
Hue
>>
SHOULD I PRE ORDER 4 MILF WOLFS FOR $120 ($30 EACH) AND SOME AVACYNS FOR $20??

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS SHIT IS CHEAP OR NOT BUT IM EXCITED

HELP ME /TG/
>>
>>46053228
Did you even read the card? Your opponent decides which cards you get unlike with Fact or Fiction, that's why it's much worse.
>>
>>46053156
Point taken. I just added him as a madness enabler. Also, 3 of each legendary is not overkill (if I don't go the Elusive Tormentor route)?
>>
>>46053225
So it's those fucking bugs from the Arlinn story

I wonder what their deal is
>>
>>46052952
This is the rare/mythic checklist, the sword was an uncommon.
>>
>>46053256
>pre-ordering cards
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>46053264
Like Steam Augury, I was comparing it to Augury. It's obvious FoF is much better than both.
>>
>>46053252
The geists this set are bringing the funny
>>
>>46053087
You are killing ordric the turn he comes down otherwise you might get shit on.

>>46053245
Don't see how that is true given we have access to gifts ungiven.
>>
>>46053256
>PreOrdering cards

You are insanely retarded if you do that. Most of the times the cards drop in like 50% of the price after the first 2 weeks of release then they slowly start finding their place in the different formats.

PreOrdering is just letting yourself get jewed before anyone else.
>>
>>46053256
Just wait for prerelease
>>
>>46053306
>Not preordering 10 cents promising uncommons
>>
File: IMG_20160316_083443.jpg (143KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_083443.jpg
143KB, 792x612px
Anyone else notice the similarities?
>>
File: checked.png (244KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
checked.png
244KB, 500x661px
>>46053300
Gifts and FoF aren't really the best comparison, anon.
>>
>>46053346
>Generic Demon
>Generic Demon

Yes i noticed them
>>
>>46053346
>all black demons look the same
racist
>>
>>46053346
So Withengar's just rolling around eating some poor fucker's sheep now?
>>
>>46053346
It's not clear whether Withengar has or not the four eyes but everything else is very similar, indeed.
>>
>>46053346
I also notice the differences, that being the faces.
Two eyes vs four eyes, horns out the side vs horns coming from the top, vague nose shape vs gaping hole.
Not the same demon.
>>
>>46053346
Oh wow.
>biggest demon in MTG history
>feeding on a 0/1 sheep token

>>46053371
Most demons DON'T look the same, though
>>
>>46051812
>transnigger
Hahaha, what. I am remembering that college humor video about a woman that is transpacman, and the other guy that wants to be jew.
>>
>>46052542
best girl
>>
>>46053268
Keep in mind that the number of cards with madness you have is pretty low, when you don't have Gorger on the field.

Consider adding 2 Incorrigible Youths, just so you have creatures you can discard into play if you don't have Gorger out already. Keep 2 Bloodseekers if you're really determined about having that many madness enablers.
>>
>>46053362
the fact that gifts ungiven sees almost 0 play shows that it's ridiculous too say that Fact or Fiction would be too powerful
>>
>>46053256
>Buying into hype
Never do this.
>>
>>46053362
Im saying that gifts is a much stronger effect. If we have access to gifts I Don't see how the less abusable fof is too strong.

Gifts already sees little play. Fof would be fine and a good addition tothe format.
>>
>>46053394
Hey a demons gotta eat
>>
>>46052748
It might sound weird, but if you're feeling an erection inside you it's probably not yours.
>>
>>46053647
Correct. It's mai waifu Sigarda's. She's giving me hexproof.
>>
>>46052542
>You and Humans
>implying I'm not human
>>
File: 1455183140122.jpg (71KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
1455183140122.jpg
71KB, 400x465px
>>46053647
>he didn't train his body 10 years to learn how to properly fuck himself
>>
>>46053023
Set 2 will be Sorin and Tibalt.

Tamiyo can't be here because then there'd be two monoblue planeswalkers.

Also Jace is obviously the Tamiyo card done a Emmara Tandris/Voice of Resurgence.
>>
>>46053784
Sorin is already confirmed for this set
>>
>>46053784
Sorin is getting spoiled TOMORROW
>>
>>46053784
Sorin is this set and Lili+maybe Tamiyo are next set
>>
>>46053784
Red is already getting 2 PWs this block, it doesn't need Tibbles
>>
>>46053784
>Black getting two
>Red getting two
>White getting two if Sorin is white again
Why not blue?
>>
>>46053784

Your so wrong it's painful, sorin is this set and will be released tomorrow, tamiyo and lili are next set

THERE WILL NOT BE MORE TIBALT

He's dead and shit, get over it
>>
>>46053796
>>46053796
>>46053818
I meant Lili+Tibalt next set

>>46053820
Nope, wolf is RG and Nahiri is RW. No monored.

With Sorin in BW that means W and B also don't get more than 1 mono planeswalker.

Blue won't either, and if it did, Tamiyo would be the one with the Kamigawa reference in her abilities.
>>
>>46053662
>sigarda gave up her own protection so she could protect you
best girl
>>
>>46053840
>BW and B
>RW and RG
>BW and RW
vs
>U and U

That answer your question?

>>46053851
>He's dead and shit, get over it
Source and that's never stopped them before.
>>
>>46053874
You're not getting Tibalt regardless of whether it's Tamiyo or not
>>
>>46052542
Why couldn't they give hexproof to cratures instead of humans specifically? Fucking hell.
>>
>>46053906
Tamiyo's already in the art, senpai. She's inevitable.
>>
>>46053944
Jace was on a lot of art during BfZ/OGW and he didn't get a card
>>
How is everyone so sure that Eldritch Moon will have 2 walkers?
>>
>>46053906
>never stopped them before
Still waiting on new Venser
>>
Where the fuck is Edgar Markov?
>>
>>46053963
But Jace features heavily in every set. There's no reason to showcase Tamiyo without a new Tamiyo card in the works.
>>
>>46053968
Because they *probably* won't publish a set with only 1 walker in the new paradigm
>>
>>46053968
>>46054014
Which walkers? Tamiyo and Liliana?
>>
>>46053928
Then who is the sixth planeswalker? It must be either Garruk or a new one.

>>46053970
Do you not see the difference in that case? They decided to kill him off.

>>46054007
They're not showcasing her. They're featuring her slightly as a plot point.
>>
>>46053968

Because MaRo confirmed 6 walker in the block and we already know there will be 4 the first set, this isn't fucking rocket science
>>
>>46054059
>a plot point
She's the driving force behind Jace's plot
>>
>>46054088
She's the excuse Creative used to bring Jace into the block to take her place as the monoblue 'walker.
>>
Tamiyo won't be mono blue. They'll find some excuse to make her UW. Then she'll join the superfriends because of some contrived reason.
>>
Okay so, Nahiri, Jace, and Arlinn; who's the fourth one? They're not going to print another Sorin are they?
>>
>>46054122
They are, he's being spoiled tomorrow
>>
>>46054122
odds are high.
>>
>>46054122
Sorin is already confirmed for being revealed tomorrow.
>>
>>46054122
ugh I hate planeswalkers
>>
>>46054252
I wish they printed more, actually, and at rare quality too. This way they would blend better in the game.
>>
>Ult Nahiri after a few turns of stalling out with Gideon/Displacer/Avacyn/burn
>Grab Ulamog and swing
>Flicker Ulamog with Displacer before end step
>Next turn swing again with Ulamog and cast Oblivion Sower MP2
I love Christmasland. Can't wait to try to make some winmore bullshit happen this standard season
>>
>>46054252

and I hate Jace, they could just stop printing him for a while.
>>
When they're choosing which colors of walkers to print, they don't just look within the set, they look at what else is in standard with them. So if you tally up what we've already got, we have

White: 4 (Narset, Kytheon, Gideon, Nahiri)
Blue: 5 (Sarkhan, Narset, Jace, Kiora, new Jace)
Black: 3 (Liliana, Ob Nixilis, Sorin tomorrow)
Red: 5 (Sarkhan, Chandra x2, Nahiri, Arlinn)
Green: 5 (Sarkhan, Nissa, Kiora, Nissa, Arlinn)

We'll likely be getting a Liliana in Eldritch Moon, bring black up to 4. Sorin will probably be W/B again, so white is probably at 5. Even though black is behind all the others by 1, blue loses the most in the fall rotation, so it wouldn't surprise me if Tamiyo is in Eldritch Moon as well, bringing blue up to 6 so that they're more balanced going into the fall set.
>>
>>46054252
Same here. I think it's generally better design to have a card do only one thing and have many applications than to have a card do many things and none of them well.
>>
>>46054310
I wish they'd print uncommon non-legendary planeswalkers with only one or two abilities.
>>
>>46054373

>Flicker Ulamog

Why? Ulamog doesn't have any enters the battlefield triggers.
>>
>>46053668
Anon, we all already know you're a spider.
>>
>>46054486
it prevents the "return to hand" trigger from Nahiri's ultimate
>>
>>46054486
So it stays untapped and doesn't return to your hand
>>
>>46054486
Nahiri puts him back in my hand if I don't.
Granted, if I cast Oblivion Sower after an Ulamog attack, I'll probably be able to hardcast him from my hand anyway.
>>
>>46054373
>Blink Ulamog

???
>>
>>46054517
displacer returns the creature tapped
>>
>>46054517
Displacer returns it to the battlefield tapped.
>>
>>46054408
>ignoring the difference between monocolor and multicolour
>>
I really want to use Olivia in a midrange deck as opposed for aggro, just need a couple more decent discard outlets spoiled so I don't need to use Heir of Falkenrath.

>Turning Thunder lord Regent into a 5/5 haste
>Turning Dark Dwellers into a 5/5 haste menace with a spell stapled on

Anybody have any other BR turn 5's that would be bonkers with Olivia?
>>
>>46054069
I thought he only confirmed 4 walkers in SOI?
>>
>>46054696
*turn 4 or 5
>>
>>46054541
For what I'm talking about, there isn't one. They've talked about it in an article, but it's hard to find because it was a while ago and I don't even remember who wrote it.
>>
>>46054719
Eldritch Moon will have 2; Liliana confirmed and probably Tamiyo.
>>
>>46054821
Let us know when you find it.
>>
>>46054954
>tfw it's Tibalt and we get Tamiyo in Return to Kamigawa next year
>>
>>46054696
>>46054747
Post Rot:
Kalitas
Thought Knot
Inverter of Truth
Pia and Kiran
Sidisi
>>
>>46054984
>Return to Kamigawa
>it gets destroyed by Eldrazi, Bolas, Phyrexia and Slivers
>>
>>46054821
I dug around a little bit, and the best I can find at the moment is here:

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/latest-developments/m-files-part-one-2015-09-25

Where one of the comments on Ob Nixilis is that "under the new planeswalker plan," he should be mono-black.
>>
File: 20160316101904.jpg (37KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
20160316101904.jpg
37KB, 223x311px
Woah shit
ITS FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>46055042
i feel like you can break this somehow.
>>
>>46055042
Yuuuup. Afraid of Storm uh.
>>
>>46055042
Completely fucking useless in EDH

Wonder how much it helps Storm though.
>>
>>46055042
Interestingly, it doesn't exile the cards in your GY. So if you can recur those spells or get a 3rd, you can cast the same spell from your GY twice or more.
>>
>>46055086
I dont think thats how it works.

You choose one target spell of the same name, you don't get to cast all copies of the same name.
>>
>>46055143
Yeah, it targets. So you would need one enchantment for each copy in your yard.
>>
>>46055200
Meh.
>>
>>46053256
You should only EVER preorder cheap cards.
>>
>>46055143
>I dont think thats how it works.
It's exactly how it works. Anon didn't say it happens all at once, just that it can get some additional value by merit of the fact that it doesn't exile either card like most from-GY-casting effects. You can run some yard-to-hand effects to keep casting the same spell from your graveyard over and over.
It's no Snapcaster by any stretch, but it isn't strictly worse.
>>
>>46055005
that would be awesome
>>
>tfw when almost all your waifus are now evil
why, wotc, why?
>>
>>46055355
I preordered Baby Jace at $25...
>>
>>46053874
>They aren't monocolored so they don't count!

That's not how color balance works, anon.
>>
>>46055594
>tamiyo
>evil
>>
>>46054111
...Jace was going to be in the block anyway, you idiot, he came to Innistrad to find Sorin.
>>
>>46054383
He's the face of Magic, and the most popular planeswalker by far. They aren't going to do that. That would be like Nintendo deciding to not put Mario in any of their games.
>>
>>46055627
thats exactly how it works,
>>
>>46055842
Nahiri isn't magically not a red planeswalker just because she's white as well. Multicolored means both colors, not neither. I don't even know why I have to explain this
>>
>>46055902
Can a monored deck play Nahiri?

Can a red and X deck play Nahiri?
>>
>BR Sorin Enraged
>UG Tamiyo the Hermit
>UB Lillith, Necromaster
[Y/N]?
>>
>>46055937
If they throw in a few dual lands, sure. Haven't you ever heard the term "monored, splashing x" before?

And even if you want to turn this into a semantic argument over the above phrase or not, it doesn't change the fact that Nahiri is, in fact, a red card.
>>
>>46055940
Oh, and UR Jace, mind aflame.
Errybody getting twisted by whatever wonky darkness is going on.
>>
>>46055042
>>46055062
>it doesn't copy the spells
>they are actually considered to be cast
THAT, is how you break it
>>
>>46055042
Neat but bad. Should have just given spells flashback.
I don't mind things that are bad in EDH, but I do mind when it's 100% unusable.
>>
>>46051447
look at that straight up goofy ass USN sailor in the back left
Thread posts: 426
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.