[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: Meeting when? edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 466
Thread images: 5

File: Fieldkitinspection.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Fieldkitinspection.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
Alright, gentlemen, last I remember captain Elizabeth wanted us all in a meeting about two hours ago. How come it hasn't started yet?
>>
>>46031134
I would like to be brought up to speed on... recent events.
>>
>>46031134
>the Eldar just shrugs as he eats an apple.
>>
>>46031162
Mylord. We dropped for a search of...
>Checks data.
Amelia, believed to be sorcereress of chaos, refound as sister.

Not much more than that, other events are classified under the big I's encription key
>>
>The Armsman once again appears where needed, or perhaps merely where he feels like it.

Reason it hasn't happened Corporal is that there was some shonky business in one of the Cargo Holds, then the Hereticus decided to be stupid. So....same old, same old really.
>>
>>46031162
I too wish to be brought up to date
>the man is no later nger wearing his gloves allowing more of his grey skin tonshow.
>>
>>46031247
>no longer blame his speech therapist or something
>>
>>46031197
>>46031247
I'd like to expand further on the information but since the regiment moved into Inquisitorial Tutelage I've been out of my usual radio frequencies, most info that comes in is classified. You'll have to speak with an inquisitor or... perhaps a stormtrooper for more, sir.
>>
>waking up in the small bed with his arms wrapped around the sniper Mot lets out a small sigh.
>today was already interesting.
>>
>>46031233
Hope a solution is found quickly then, you don't just make a rogue trader captain wait this long, inquisitor or not they have bussiness that are also vital for the imperium to attend.
>>
>>46031247
>>46031162
>The Armsman bows before both before standing at attention.

Well sir, Mi'Lord, short version is that the Prisoner of War that was held on this planet was rescued, the corrupt House Vandarr was destroyed and we have proof of a further source of corruption that must be destroyed, and hopefully will be soon.
>>
>>46031275
I think I'll do just that
>he does not move
>>
>>46031306
Yes, sir I will look for a stormtrooper to-
>>46031304
Or the stormtrooper will come by himself...
>>
>>46031304
And what about the large green fellow, the mutant commissar, who is he?
>>
>>46031327
He's commissar?! I thought he was just a high-ranker! I didn't know the imperium allowed mutants to become commissars.

>Remembers someone saying that the "Commissar" was an ork.

Wait a minute... it can't be it is actually an ork, can it we'd have noticed by now?
>>
>>46031134
Does that include me? I'd like to get my mind off my work for a while...
>carries a half-empty bottle of wine
>>
>>46031343
Can it?*
>>
>falls from a vent, bottles in hand
I know what happened!

*hic*
>>
>>46031351
Maybe, The Captain wanted to address with every officer from every branch.
>>
>wandering the halls searching for Alice
I'd just like to remind everyone that I am also Behrend and Nyzart.
>>
>>46031343
>the commissar chuckles
He's wearing the hat so I just assumed. If he really is an Ork then good luck to the man picked to take the hat off him.
>>
>>46031375
Ah, Vargard Aytuh was Eta's real name right? I just hope he is walking under his assassin disguise right now, you don't want the commissar asking why there's a Necron Sniper in the ship.
>>
>>46031389
>Salutes
If ordered to take that hat I will do so or die trying, sir!
>Muttering
And probably I'll get the chance to kill something too...
>>
>>46031327
Bob sir, rather curious fellow, but he is an alright bloke.

He's tough and he doesn't get scared by anything, just as a Commissar should be sir.
>>
>>46031394
[Spoiler]I think the Eldar, Ork and sniper are his bigger worries[/spoiler]
>>46031407
That won't be needed, I trust this regiment to not let any Xenos infiltrate it.
>>
>>46031394
Of course!
Delta? Alice? Ron?
>>
>>46031432
>the Eldar lets out a snort of laughter.
>>
>>46031433
Eta?
>Smiles after seeing you walk by.
Hadn't seen you in a while!

Alice is reunited with Jackson right now... they're discussing some important matters at hand, but I am free to talk if you want to know anything.
>>
>>46031374
Good. I'll just put this here and get my notebook...
>walks away
I'll be busy for about a hour, but I'll pop in earlier if possible
>>
>>46031448
Ahem.
>>46031432
I'm more worried that it's not that they infiltrate, but rather that we let the door open ourselves...
>>
>>46031455
What is the regiment up to nowadays? I'm on a mission for Nyzart currently.
>>
>>46031416
Commissar Bob, a fine human name, who ever heard of an Ork called Bob hmm?
>>46031448
>he chooses to ignore it.
>>
>>46031375
>Alice would eventually be found in a Munitions Depot, looking through weapons and going through the Lhos
>>
>>46031475
We're...
>The smile fades away.
We're investigating my home planet...
>>
>>46031491
Certainly not I sir, Bob is a fine guy.
Hrmh, would you wish for a drink sir? Or perhaps some food?
>The Armsman produces a box that when opened would contain either Shrike's favourite alcohol or favourite fast food.
>The Backpack of an Armsman is a magical place.
>>
>>46031491
>The Ork laughs
roight boss, no Ork would ever call 'imself Bob, it'll be a roight daft Orky name.
>>
>>46031526
Yeah, I know the feeling. My homeworld got blown up by Alaitoc. Good thing I went into stasis on Gospyria. Anyways, good chat. I'm going to find Alice.
>walks away nonchalantly
>>46031492
There you are!
>>
>>46031492

>Walks in

"Whoa, slow down there on the lhos, cowpoke."

>Smiles and begins looking through the weapons as well

"All solid pieces, but a bit conventional. You broke the news to Five-niner yet, or would you rather I do it?"
>>
>>46031560
Do you perchance have any crisps? Ready salted they were a favourite on my home ship
>>46031566
Ah! At last we meet.
>>
>>46031596
Hey Greely.
>>
>>46031598
roight ya are!
>the Ork shakes his hand.
>>
>>46031615

"Hey Eta, or whatever you're going by now. What's new?"
>>
>>46031593
>Sees the necron leave.
A-alright... take care...
>Sighs.
Why do I have the feeling everyone is keeping something away from me?
>>
>>46031593
>grabbing the Auspex handset from her belt, Alice flicks it to scan for living beings and, finding Aytuh to not be one, relaxes slightly.
H-Hey man.....h-how's business.

>>46031596
>Alice also does the same for Greely, and finding him....roughly as inorganic as his augments would suggest, relaxes slightly again.
Too busy, w-we're screwed, shadowy people apparently want us for something and they know -everything- about us.
>Alice just goes back to smoking Lhos at this declaration.
>>
>>46031598
>Looks through his backpack for a few moments and nods his head.
Ready salted.....ready salted.....ah yes, here we are sir!
>Offers Shrike a few packets of ready salted crisps.
>>
>>46031644
Eta doesn't actually know about Kent.
>>46031638
Not much. Nyzart's asked me to retrieve a few things for him and I thought I'd stop by. You?
>>
>>46031627
>shakes back
Bob I take it?
>>
>>46031690
The feeling is there tho. As for info goes she doesn't even know the regiment took Amelia in yet.
>>
>>46031695
you ain't takkin me name mate, dats my name it is.
>>
>>46031688
How come you always have so much food in that bag? You don't save any space for your equipment?
>>
>>46031668

"We're always screwed. But it's not so bad. Come on, you've killed Rubrics! How bad can it be?"

>>46031690

"Oh, all sorts of crazy things. Like always. Apparently there's yet another group of shadowy people interested in us."
>>
>>46031725
That it is Bob
>>46031688
You my friend are a life saver
>pops open a bag and munches.
>>
>>46031731
I've got plenty of equipment in here, look.
>The Armsman begins to pull a variety of weapons and equipment from his backpack, albeit only equipment that -could- fit in there.
>A Shotgun with the stock removed, Bolter, Grenade Launcher, Laspistol, Grenades, Flamer.....a contained labelled "Pho--h-x: DO NOT OPEN WITHIN 5 SECTORS OF THINGS THAT ARE NOT TO GO AND STAY GO"....which he hastily tucks back in with a nervous shrug.
>He follows that up with a few Soulstones and a suitcase nuke.
>He then stuffs everything back in and it....all fits.
Did anything catch your eye lad?

>>46031774
Not a problem sir.
>salutes non-nonchalantly
>>
>>46031833
That shits not regulation son.

*drinks*

I mean, where's the liquor? And what are you a mobile armory?
>>
>>46031833
>A suitcase nuke.
>Beneath his gasmask and all that gear he's gone pale.
>Luckily no one can see it because right now he feels like he's dying inside.
N-negative... you just remembered me some ghosts of the past.
>>
>>46031833
>points at the bag
I'll give you six bottles of whiskey for that Soulstone
>>
>>46031735
No no Greely you don't get it, I mean they know -EVERYTHING-. Say you have some sort of vague dark secret of the kind that will get you killed on no time flat by the Inquisition....like.....uh...you had some Khorne in you or something.....
>Alice waves her hands in the air at the absurdity of the suggestion.
.....they know that. It's not possible, but they do somehow.
They KNOW and they want us for something. And we don't get to say no.

Oh and to make things worse they -are- Inquisitors....so we can't just kill them.
>>
>>46031833
An impressive selection of treats and goodies.
>he's more relaxed now.
>>
>>46031875
>Seems kinda annoyed.
If nobody needs me... I'll just... go... and find something to punch repeatedly...
>He salutes before leaving the zone.
>>
>>46031887
Sounds like you have no choice but to go.
>>
>>46031874
>>46031875
>The Armsman repeats the process, this time with various bottles, cans and even a small cask of top shelf alcohol, as well as an equally expansive variety of -legal- Narcotics.
I've got plenty of stuff in here, I think I've even got some of them pills that let you forget specific things.

Uh....just think about what you want to not think about, swallow the pill, think about it for 10 minutes and poof.

>>46031886
Hrmh, I'll give you five of them for six bottles and Eldrad's signature, some tosser from an Armoured Reg bet me his Executioner that I couldn't get it.
>The Armsman pulls the aforementioned five Soulstones from the pack again.

>>46031907
I aim to please sir, or if faced with the enemy, I aim to kill.
>>
>>46031962
Forgetting to unname already, off to a fantastic start senpaitachi. Urgh.
>>
>>46031962
My burden, if I'm here is for a reason, might as well remember it.
>>
>>46031962
deal, I have it here,
>pulls a slip of paper with a doodle of a dick and "best night I ever had love Eldrad" written on it
>the bottles are already on the table.
>>
>>46031887

>Is unnerved for a second at that, but relaxes. He never submitted to that daemon, not for a fucking second - Malal only wants servants that choose him freely - being considered as a candidate could be seen as enough by more fanatical inquisitors.

"So what's the worst possible outcome? We die horribly? Isn't that a ordinary day for us?"
>>
>>46031962
If things ever go south Armsman. Do kindly allow me to hide in your pack.

I shall not surprised to see a frigate or two in there.

Also here.

>places a bottle labled "gut wrencha!" in the pack

Have a good one.
>>
>>46031985
As you wish....

>>46032005
Done deal.
>The Armsman gently sets the Soulstones on the table, then grabs the bottles and paper, which get tucked into his pack.
Noice! I'm coming for your tank Peter and I want the Hunter Killers too!

>>46032051
I think that can be arranged, it's a lot bigger on the inside.
>inclines his head at the bottle.
Appreciated.
>>
>>46032081
>the Eldar kisses one of the Soulstones and puts it to his ear.
I have just the contraption for you my friends.
>>
>>46032081
>The corporal just walks out towards the mess hall.
>Once there he stands a few seconds trying to relax before starting to punch a wall.
>He goes like this for a few minutes, leaving a dent with the form of his fists on it until a guardsman comes asking if he's alright.
>The guardsman recieves quick punch to the face before falling down unconscious.
>Taking a few breaths as the guardsman's friends carry him out of there, the corporal would later continue punching the wall.
>>
>>46032020
Lock us in c-cells like animals and use us as lab rats again? T-that's certainly worse than death. I don't even need to s-say that we won't die quickly.
>Alice tosses Greely a pack of Lhos and starts on a fresh one herself.

>>46031958
D-death might be preferable.....I don't want to be locked up like some sort of f-freak. It's not even my fault....
>>
>>46032124

"They don't do anything for me anymore. Lung filters, remember? And why would they lock you up?"
>>
>>46032124
>death might be preferable
>deadpan stare
>>
>>46032124
>>46032157
>Knocks at the doorstep.
Uh... do I come in a bad moment?
>>
>>46032205
>stands next to you looking as stressed out as ever
Can't be that bad
>>
>>46032081
Oh yeah, in case you get yourself into trouble, you can also use it as flamer fuel.
>>
>>46032205

"Is it ever a good moment? Never a dull moment at any rate."

"But Alice, let me ask you this. Would this clique want to risk pissing off the Wellesley family and Verasii's network at the same time?
>>
>walks swiftly away from the groupnin order to set up base.
toodles
>>
>>46032157
>Alice looks around the Depot and sweeps the Auspex over it a few times.
>Paranoia is real.
A-apparently....I....uh....d-don't stay injured? L-like.....I'll get....err....one of my kidney's blown out and after a while....at least a day I think....it's...uh.....there. As i-if nothing happened.

>>46032197
Come now, that's hardly fair, Necrons never die, they're just waiting for their Protocols.

>>46032205
M-maybe just a little?
>>
>>46032240
Most appreciated, I might actually have something for you.
>The Armsman offers Rex a box, that when opened, would contain the most desired consumable of Johan Rex.

>>46032278
Cya in a bit bruh.
>>
>>46032226
>>46032157
>>46032124
Well now that you're all here, I guess I can expect you all to talk about the big problem... and to inform me a bit of those operations you've been taking each of you on your own, you all seem to know what the other's planning and I'm all out of the circle!
>>
>in his room the daft Eldar sets about placing the Soulstones in small toy soilders made from wraithbone.
>the 5 toy soilders move around in awkward confusion and bump into each other before looking up at Larrs, 4 of them thank him for his service the 5th knows who he is.
>she screams in terror and babbles about the great defiler before attempting to sabotage her Soulstone housing.
>the toy soilder drops to the ground in silence.
>Larrs is not happy
>>
>>46032276
Greely. All they want to do is talk yet she's screaming bloody murder. And making me say go fuck yourself so four Inquisitors!
>>
>>46032326
>raises a brow
>takes the box

>dubious of the contents he takes a peek

*gasp*

Can it be?

It is.
>>
>>46032357

"If they know everything about us, then they know that. and that could rightly be a cause for concern. They'd also know about my "stalker" and your "pet."

"And we have no leverage to use on them."
>>
>>46032357
>>46032402

>Stands up from the wall he's been desperately attempting to blend in with, evidently with a good amount of success.

"Sal'uila, Inquisition..." He half spat. "On the homeworld we say sal'uila. It would mean to continue on, there is nothing for you here. In a poor translation, someone might say 'hit the road'. It seems that you are all concerned about these information leaks, yet you do not check the room you speak in confidence for an intruder or devices..." The Initiate starts walking to the corridor.

"I mean, I know my people are proud hunters but this level of lying in wait and you levels of attention are lacking."
>>
>>46032402
Well I've been trying to get some. If I had more time maybe I could have gotten some outside info on them but this the game they play, they get info on us and present it to scare us, apparently that worked very well.
>points to Alice
If I wanted to play back I would get info on them and it would go back and forth until the meeting and whoever had the last 1up usually has the upper hand during the meeting. But they don't expect us to play back with the total information grab they played. But that means they've played themselves into the corner. They have nothing to counter with. If we strike back now. Are you all following?
>>
>>46032378
Terra 41 triple distilled!

Its not even Sanguinallia!
>>
>>46032333
I.....I-In a moment lass....I.....I need just a few more Lhos....

>>46032357
>>46032402
>Stalker?
>Pet?
>Oh well, he's reasonable so thank the Emperor.
That's easy for you to say you fuck! You turn in some fresh lab rats and you get invited to their little club while we get experimented on, likely by you of all bloody people for Emperor only knows how long until they get bored and fire us into a sun! If 'all they wanted to do was talk' then they'd come to a system of our own choosing and use a bloody Vox.
But no, we have to go to them, we have to come without any backup, oh, and we can't bring any weapons. No. Fuck you and fuck them.

>>46032486
And our friend here is still right.....but I do it anyway. I need to get away from all this nonsense, maybe then I'll be able to focus...
>>
>>46032550
I should go to bed, this is ludicrous. Bloody norah, cannot stop messing up today and it's early.
>>
>the slips out a smal tincan and string
grog? ya there mate?
>"yes I'm here ya daft git, 'ows da infillytrainshun goin?"
Dey fink I'm a kommystar, it's gunn be roight good when I get ta meet da emprah, I ain't gunn krump 'im either, just shake 'is 'and and the like.
>"what do ya mean ya won't krump im? ya daft git this coud make ya the ruler of da ummies!"
it don't work like that ya grot, they'll just get upset wiff me.
>>
>>46032539
What, uh... how much do these shadowy persons know?
>>
>>46032665
They know everything about Alice, Greely and me.
>>
>>46032550

"She's right. This stinks like shit. We both have our own inquisitorial backing we could invoke to make them come to the table at some neutral location. Hell, I'm ~practically~ an inquisitor already."

"For all I know, Jackson, your friends are Phaeonites who are pissed off about the Gassing trick Verasii pulled at her last tribunal."
>>
>>46032550
Alright, wow wow wow, slow down there, Alice.

>She hugs the interrogator.
Just follow my heartbeat, and relax, alright? I want you focused for what is being discussed in this room.
>>
>>46032696
>Leans back against the wall he was hiding on, doing his best to not show how amusing this situation was to him.

"It seems that I am out of the loop as to who is what, why and where they're going with these things. It is the Inquisitions duty to know things that they should not and ruthlessly attempt to weasel their way around the entire galaxy to get their own way, is it not?"
>>
>>46032696
And... potentially their allies?
>you know what he's getting at
>>
>>46032722
>>46032745
Did either of you listen to what I just said >>46032539

>>46032759
That's what there doing and yet they made an error in it. They revealed everything at once. meaning they don't have a 2nd strike if we get info on them.

>>46032785
Yes potential allies
>he's not following
>>
>>46032722
Phaenonites here? That would be most worrisome... I had thought they were too weak a faction to be able to exist at points of space this far in between...
I'm back
>>
>>46032823
Did they mention anything about Nyzart?
>>
>>46032823
Is she still going about strapping a nuke in her chest?
>>
>>46032823
"My homeworld and the Chapter have suffered them while they catechize and berate our legacy. I promise you, the wise do not show their whole hand, only the back of it. Wait until you see what's in the palm."
>>
>>46032823

"Ok, so what do we know about them?"
>>
>walks in, rubbing his neck.
Throne, there wasn't even a pile of rags to sleep in. Murder on my spine.
>stretches out his back, painfully
Gah-Emperor, this hurts. So what's going on?
>>
>>46032844
They know of our alliance of him, they probably know more but nothing relevant to this.

>>46032831
There no Phaenonites. I worked in the labs and... the labs... they still have the relay open so that means I can communicate with the labs! I can communicate with with the lab heads! Your a genius!

>>46032886
Yes I know of a similar saying but in there haste or ignorance they fucked up.
>>
>>46032905

..I hope you have ~her~ with you, acolyte.

gtg for a while
>>
>>46032917
I... I am?... Of course I am!... In some areas of knowledge, at least...
>>
>>46032937
>looks momentarily confused
Her...?
>remembers
Oh, yeah. She's locked in my room. As a precaution.
>>
>>46032956
That chick you banged?
>raises eyebrows
>elbows Ron a couple times
>>
>>46032996
>>46032996
you smashed a chick squig?
>>
>>46032900
I've found 4 of there informants here. it's not a main point but it'll help it. And since I can get in touch with the lab heads I can get details on there hush hush projects and use that against them! Hell we might even be able to get them to send one of them to meet with us!
>>
>>46032996
>frowns
Yes, she's the one.
>sighs
I can't see it happening again, with what I've had to do. I have to keep doing it, too.
>>
>>46033023
I would like to talk with her as well at some point. It could help us here.
>>
>>46033020
Y'know, I'm considered one of the best infiltrators in the sector. I could go take a look for you.
>>
>>46033057
>looks defeated
That's your problem, sir. I'm pretty sure she's still asleep. Amelianon said she'd be late last thread
>>
>>46033073
>Grins to himself.

>>46032917
"I'll opt to not crush your ideals, but know that we the moment comes, it will be quite amusing."
>>
So since we're not killing the threat, you lot can fuck about with it, I need to actually accomplish our objective.

LIX, go get changed in to Elina's uniform and meet me on the landing pad when you're ready.

Anyone needs me.....ach, Central'll comm me.

>Alice exits the Depot and heads towards the landing pad outside the main bay doors of the Cruiser.
>>
>>46033113
M-ma'am.
>Nods in agreement and goes to her quarters to change.
>>
>>46033091
It'll be okay. I mean she didn't react to you being a blank

>>46033106
We'll present it before we enter the warp and they'll be astonished that we played back and of there blunder. It'll be a sight to see.

>>46033149
Delta can you tell Alice that me and my troops will be on secured line 23-2. If she needs us.
>>
>>46033203
Of course.

Hey uh... I later want to talk with you about this... polymorphing machinery these infiltrators carry around, if it wouldn't be a problem?
>>
>>46033203
"Shto?" The Initiate stared at Jackson with a complete and utter look of disbelief.
>>
>>46033227
Yes of course but it's not as bad as you think.
>>
>>46033282
yeah... well we'll see about that, gotta catch up with Alice... see you guys later.
>Leaves.

>>46033113
>She'd later walk to the landing pad with her disguise ready.
So...
>>
>>46033326
>follows
>>
>While waiting at the Pad, Alice lights up another Lho and attempts to contact Captain Tray.
"Captain Tray? It's Elizabeth, I.....have to give you some bad news, best to tell you in person. Can we....head over there?"
>>
>>46033355
Affirmative, mylady, albeit I am busy, if you don't mind chatting whilst I oversee some operations?
>>
>Against better judgement, the Initiate follows the group to the landing pad.
>>
>>46033282
Seems like you and your colleagues have your own problems... Would you prefer I leave as well?
>places a data-slate on the table
>>
>>46033326
>>46033412
"Erm.....for -some- of the work, yes. The rest I fear -must- be in private, it is an incredibly delicate matter. It has to do with the bombing yesterday."

>'Lizzie' gestures for 'Elina' to get in the Valk and does so herself.

>>46033345
>points to the Land Speeder and gestures for Behrend to follow them.
>>
>>46033441
>eager for action the Eldar slinks behind the group to the landing pad.
so we uh, peaceful today?
>>
>>46033461
>Embarks.
... Alice... what is going on, where are we going?
>>
>>46033450
It seems we're the only one left here.
>>
>>46033461
>>46033441
Care to join us, initiate?
>>
>>46033482
>Looks over with a raised brow at the strangely lithe figure.

"I've got no idea any longer. My instincts just say that there may be some fighting to be done."

>>46033501
>Finds a safe space to situate himself into.
"Let's get this show on the road."
>>
>>46033461
I can work with that.
>>
>>46033461
>>46033485
>drops down from the scaffolding onto the speeder
Alright boss lady, what's on today's agenda?
>>
>>46033555
>shrugs
so where is death world girly and the music man?
>>
>>46033461
Hey!

Need a chaperon, mam?
>>
>>46033573
That's what I'd like to know.
>>
>>46033498
It seems so... Here is the full report of equipment my inquisitor sent with me. He wants allies out of his resident sector, and I am here both as a negotiator and assistant to your cause until such a time comes that he asks for your support.
>>
>>46033587
"I spend all of my time hiding in plain sight and doing a strangely good job at being undetected, I couldn't begin to imagine where other people are right now."
>>
>>46033641
I just spend my time drinking.
>at that he takes a slow sip from a hip flask.
>>
Err....everyone that asked about going 'hunting' this post is for you.

Aye lads, we're going hunting, strap yourselves in where you can. Oh and don't kill anyone from House Tynnus please? I'll give you bribes if I have to.
>>
>>46033685
Hunting what exactly?
>>
>>46033685
Affirmative mam.

Strapping in.
>>
>>46033624
I'll help with what I can but I have a full plate already. I mean I gotta get dirt on 4 people that run an information network. And that's just today.
>>
>>46033685
ready and willing to stab and or shoot things.
>>
>>46033685
I shall follow your valkyrie.
>>
>>46033742
Hmm... Sounds troublesome. May I assist you with it?
>>
>>46033742
>Was cassually walking by, still feeling low.
>Stops on his tracks.
Did you say get dirt on 4 people, sir?
>He seems to have recovered his mood again.
Want me to preppare the tortur- interrogation room sir?!
>>
>>46033784
Nah. I just gotta call in some favors to some lab techs and hope for the best. Until I get a response I'm just on back up for Alice.

>>46033822
The 4 people are Inquisitors and above me. Torture won't work this time...
>>
>>46033864
Oh...
I... understand sir...
>Mood destroyed again.
I'll just go... find something to punch again...
>>
>>46033685
Sounds like a plan to me
>>
>>46033727
>>46033743
>>46033748
Alright boys, get yourselves comfortable.
>Alice seats LIX between herself and Rex.

>>46033710
Alright love....there isn't an easy way to say it, but......
>Alice subtly signals for Rex to grab LIX's arms if she tries to bolt.
.....we've -confirmed- that the Genestealers of this planet are......thoroughly rooted in House Kent. I'm sorry.
>>
>>46033898
>slips his arm over the shoulder of the earest female guardswoman
you wanna get comfy?
>the robotic eye flashes quickly and whirrs.
>>
>>46033864
Very well. I will be in my laboratory if anyone needs me. I have a table to fix...
>>
>locked in Ron's room, Amelia sits down with her legs crossed, still clad in a somewhat light version of her armor. Her eyes closed, she does seem to be sleeping.
>>
>>46033898
YOU WHAT?!
>Tries to get up
TELL ME IT'S A JOKE!
>>
>>46033898
So....

You ladies come here often?
>>
>>46033877
>>46033922
If you want I'm getting the back up units ready. If you want to come.

>>46033898
>comms Alice
My men are ready and will be deployed when you require it.
>>
>>46033925
>with nothing else seeming appealing, Ron decides to check on Amelia. He unlocks the door, and pokes his head in.
Well, at least you seem to be sleeping fine.
>rubs his neck
>>
>>46033941
>Tries to pin her long enough to get the straps secured.
Lass calm down! CHILL YOUR TITS. I am VERY serious! The evidence we have states the fact as plain as day!"
>>
>>46033925
>If she is to wake up, she could hear something in the wall, it feels like an orchestrated constant hit against it
>>
>>46033979
>turns to look at the wall
The fuck?
>>
>>46033977
Forgot to address she dropped the disguise out of the outburst in my last post.
CHILL MY TITS?! YOU'RE SAYING THAT MY FAMILY ARE FUCKING MONSTERS AND I CALL BULLSHIT ON THAT! THEY'RE DOING HEALTH CARE SERVICE, HELPING HOMELESS PEOPLE, GIVING A HOME, SHELLTER, FOOD AND CARE TO THOSE WHO CAN'T PERMIT IT IN THE LOWER HIVES, THEY'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY GOOD THING GOING ON ON THE PLANET!
>Tears are falling as she's saying this.
YOU'RE LYING!
>>
File: ''Light'' Armor.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
''Light'' Armor.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>>46033979
>maximum control.jpeg
>Amelia keeps her eyes closed, ignoring the sound
>>46033976
>as Ron nears, she springs up, drawing her pistol
... Laroque.
>the sister glares at him, then holster the weapon
It has no bullets anyway.
>>
>>46033979
>>46034008
>Punching the wall out of frustration. Once again it's dented.
>After clearing his mind a bit bya wall-punching:
>>46033970
>Sighs
It's alright sir... I will come, at least I'll do something that way.
>>
>>46034022
>raises an eyebrow
That's a relief, I guess. You feeling alright?
>>
>>46034016
And you think I find this funny?! Do you think I of all people would just enjoy the cruelty of a joke as sadistic as this?! That healthcare they're giving out is just a front to INFECT GOOD PEOPLE and we have PROOF of that!
Emperor preserve me. CALM. DOWN.
>>
>>46033970
I will help however I can.
>>
>waking up again he looks around the room
I've over slept haven't I
>the crucifix around his neck jostles as he slips on a shirt.
>>
>>46034040
I am calm.
I desire to offer proof of my loyalty to the imperium. Take me to your boss.
>>
>>46034016
>concerned by the sudden burst of emotion next to him

Need a drink? Being hysterical would not help your family, we are going in to clear up the accusations.
>>
Genestealers, huh? Haven't seen those since the hunt in The Eyrie.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46034055
>>46034082

Nononononono! It...
CAN'T!
BE!
IT CAN'T BE!
>She'd attempt to free herself and run out to see it with her own very eyes.
>>
>>46034064
>is laying on you, snoring lightly.
>...why is she soaked in blood
>there is a whole lot of bloody loot in a pile on the ground.
>>
>>46034077
Now's not a good time. There's a problem being dealt with.
>mumbles under his breath
Damned Genestealers...
>>
>>46034104
>strokes her hair
wakey wakey
>>
>>46034118
... what if it has to do with those genestealers?
>>
> Is busy getting skin grafts placed over the exposed metal in his head

>Hits his comm

"Alright folks, remember not to make eye contact with these fuckers - and don't split up in case you have to. I don't want anyone coming back up here carrying this shit. Medlab will be testing everyone who is in field, I'll be joining you once I'm given the green light."
>>
>>46034140
Then you tell me, and I'll make them aware.
>>
>>46034138
Mhrn...
>she rolls a bit and suddenly bites your shoulder. And not playfully, but as if trying to eat it.
>>
>>46034082
>>46034092
>takes the bottle from Rex gratefully and offers it to LIX after....a few sense bringing(Hopefully) slaps.
Listen to me lass, there are a lot of horrible things in this universe, things nobody wants wants to admit is true, but that doesn't make them any less true.
Here, take some of this......
>takes a swig herself.
....oh bloody 'ell, strong stuff. Rex wasn't screwing around, and for that I thank you good sir.
>>
>>46034166
>crys out in pain, swatting her away.
get off!
>>
>>46034178
>The two slaps made her cease her activity but it was the alcohol what really reduced her nerves... a little bit.
>Still in tears.
W-why?! Why them?!
>>
>>46034160
House Kent is up to some shadowy business. I have been trying to catch them with their hands dirthy but...
Lately they requested the help of one of our sisters. We refused because we couldn't spare any but their offer is still there.
If you know what I mean.
>>
>>46034211
>leans against the wall
Well, that's good information. But we already know about Kent. Wellesley's going to deal with that right now, I think.
>>
>>46034184
>rolls away, suddenly awake, with taste of blood in her mouth. SHe opens her eyes, shooting a crazed glare at Mot and licking the blood on her lips when...
M-mot! Oh m-my... s-sorry! What d-did I do! O-oh my... I ...
>starts shaking and curls up
>>
>>46034236
Yes but i could help you get inside.
Think about it.
>>
>>46034178
>>46034201
Drink it slowly, or it will cook your throat

We don't even know what we'll see. There is a good chance this trip wasn't even necessary. I hope
>>
I guess I'll go see Anna. I haven't seen her in a while and I need a breather.
>starts to head over to her room.
>>
>>46034201
Lots.......lots of good people get dealt a bad hand lass. You can't prevent what's already happened....just.....just make it as humane as possible.
>Once she's fairly certain LIX won't try and get up, Alice sits down herself and signals the pilot to take off towards House Tynnus.
>>
>>46034237
>looks at her in shock before holding her tightly
don't worry, I've been through worse.
>he strokes her hair softly and whispers to calm her down.
>>
>>46034250
>narrows his eyes
We already have someone to get us inside. A member of the family.
>crosses his arms
I can't take you off this ship, Amelia. Not unless you cause a scene that would force me to take you to a completely different system full of Necrons. But that would be impossible.
>>
>>46034266
>>46034255
>Simply cries herself tearless.
I-I c-can't I can't do... t-this... I can't k-kill my own family, I've j-just recovered them from so l-long ago.
>>
>>46034267
>is still shaking
W-will you put m-me back in that room? P-please don't put me there, I will be g-good, I will be good...
>>
>>46034289
Well....that might not be strictly true, I'm certain Alice could be convinced to let Amelia join the fun....
>>
>>46034289
Then we have nothing to talk about, Ron Laroque. I thought you were a way better man than this, not the kind to leave a daughter of the emperor rot away in a closed room.
>>
>>46034292
I won't put you anywhere don't worry about a thing
>his face is full of panic as he tries to calm her down.
>>
>>46034290
Listen, you won't be killing anyone of your family. You hear?
>whispers under his breath*
*cause we will have to sedate you

They are probably just caught in the middle of this problem.
>>
>>46034290
Lass, while it's true that they're your -own- family, they certainly aren't your -only- family.
You've got all of us mucky pups, along with those tossers I call my own back on Praetoria you know....speaking of, do you think you'll be able to get back in 'role' before we land?.
>>
>>46034303
I HAVE PLANS DAMN IT

>>46034311
>sighs
You're right. Can't waste your skills like that. Let's go find a friend of mine. He'll help us get down to the Kents.
>looks around to see if anyone is listening
You just have to promise not to tell anyone.
>>
>>46034317
>slowly relaxes, grabbing his arm and clutching it
...Don't tell them... I w-will be good and I w-won't kill them I s-swear... d-don't tell to lady Anna or lord Greely, t-they will chain me up again... please...
>>
>>46034290
>has observed her outbursts
>completely unsurprised

I have another story to tell you, girl. But it's gonna wait till after the mission. If you can go, I think you should. It'll either help you to take part in the purging of the Kents, or, well, it might kill you.
>>
>>46034362
>clutches her tightly
I won't tell anybody.
>>
>>46034345
>amelia stares at him and smirks
Oh, Ron Laroque. Don't you like putting yourself in danger.
I'll need a sword, or an axe, or whatever you can fetch me. They took my weapons, bar the bolt pistol, and I don't have bullets for it.
>>
>>46034335
>That is not helping
>>46034340
>That though does
N-not my only family?
>Sniffs.
I'd... I'd rather stay on the transport... I... I can't concentrate enough as to polymorph...
>>
>>46034257
>enters Anna's room and sits on the edge of the bed.
Hey Anna. You awake?
>>
>>46034374
Right! R-right... You w-won't...
>she slowly stops whining and starts sobbing
>>
>>46034378
>smiles
The shuttle I'm getting has all the weapons we'll need. My guy is good.
>steps outside the room
Make any... Preparations you need to. I'll wait out here.
>>
>>46034380
Here, wear this
>pulls a shirt with an aquila design from his pack
It might help.
>>
>>46034390
I promise, on my guitar I promise I won't tell anyone.
>>
>>46034366
>She looks at you as if a beacon to take example on.
You're the most experienced when fighting Tyranids here.
What would you do if it was your family the one infected?
What would you do?
>>
>>46034416
H-how, even?
>>
>>46034417
>the sobbing stops after a while
I have d-done s-so many bad things Mot. I l-love them! T-the thrill of t-the hunt, the l-look in t-their eyes... t-their sweet t-taste... I like d-doing this! D-don't put me in a cage for this... I am n-not mad.
>>
>>46034413
>walks over without a second thought
I don't need any. Let's go.
>>
>>46034451
shh, it's okay
>he just holds her tightly, stroking her hair
no one is going to lock you away.
>>
>>46034440
Do not question the standard issue rucksack madam. For even i, do not know what shit i have hidden in it.
>>
>>46034388
... Hey.
>Anna smiles, slowly rising to a sitting position, pointing her blank eyes on him
Sup, darling?
>>
>>46034380
>>46034416
Mhm....very well.
>Stands and opens one of the side doors, using the influx of noise to squat and whisper to Rex.
Stay with her and -watch- her, in case she does anything....rash.
>The Valk comes into a sliding landing at the Tynnus estates and with moments 'Eliza' is out and jogging for the door.
>>
>>46034466
Right then.
>starts off towards the shuttle bay
You ever been to a tropical world?
>>
>>46034489
I am not used to taking vacations, Laroque.
>>
>>46034424
This kind of thing just doesn't happen where I come from, but I'll humor you.

It's pretty simple. Kill them like any other monsters, cause they literally aren't human anymore. If you look back on them as they once were, fine. Just let that fuel your rage. They were once pure, now they chose not to be, and let their betrayal of you, their daughter, drive you to do what must be done.
>>
>>46034488
>Once again he is found waiting whilst training a new batch of house guards. The more riots that fall under control the more recruits Tynnus seems to gain out of the newfound order.
You will find that the pulse carbine is way lighter than the standard lasgun the PDF or the Guard is issued with. It allows for faster fire with almost no recoil at all for a human being, more precise than any full-authomatic weapon found in the Imperium. But also much less durable. Don't expect to find a machine spirit for the tech priests to praise here, this weapon is Xeno in origin and it needs you to look after it, not a set of rites of ones and zeroes!

>He still hasn't noticed "Eliza" has arrived.
>>
>>46034502
>laughs
Never? Well, I'll be sure to change that.
>looks down
Some time in the future. Other, seemingly random question; what is your opinion on friendly Necrons?
>>
>>46034479
P-promised? You w-won't betray me?
>>
>>46034502
so she doesn't remember Gospyria?
>>
>>46034530
Xenos can not be friendly. There is only one way to treat with them.
>draws her pistol to better convey the message
>>
>>46034543
I've never betrayed anybody,
>performs a cross over his chest
I swear to you.
>>
>>46034505
>Thinks about those words.
Don't get me wrong I do want to kill the fucking Xenos that did this to my family... slowly if possible. But... I can't just stop thinking of all the moments I had wished my family was there when I was alone... and of the few memories I have from my childhood...

How can I use that as an anger fuel if these memories are all I have left from them?
>>
>>46034559
Glad somebody around here gets that
>>
>>46034488
>gives a subtle wink
>>
>>46034527
Captain Tray, might we speak in private?
>'Eliza' looks over the new recruits with a well hidden expression of concern.
>>
>>46034559
That's what they all say...
>>
>>46034483
Hey, honey.
>he gives a weak smile
Well you're looking better. That's what care does for a person. Hehe
>>
>Slides out from the transport onto the estate grounds, taking cover at the edge of the landing pad.
>>
>>46034564
>hugs him tightly
W-will we kill many p-people together? Yes? Only b-bad people though! I s-swear... I w-want to stay with you, n-not in the cage...
>>
>>46034569
Because it's their fault you're not going to have any more of them. You had hoped for a happy little reunion, and now as a result of their actions, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>46034559
>>46034573
>rolls his eyes
One of the only beings in this galaxy I consider a friend is a Necron. He's also off-limits.
>turns to look at Gary
You know better than to say that. Things are complicated these days.
>>
>>46034590
An' you are looking we'worse. T'at's because I am not 'roud ya, tell the trut'.
>>
>>46034586
>Most of them are previous rioters or arbites found clear of taint after House Vandarr was done for...
>There's also a big bunch that comes from the guard and the local PDF. It almost feels like Tynnus is building an army for the whole planet.

Ah, lady Wellesley, is an honor to have you here again.
>He leaves a field instructor to take care of the recruits as he leads the interrogator to somehwere private in the training field.
>His expression quickly changing to a more... negative mood.
I remember saying you have dire news, so have I.
>>
>>46034613
... try not to introduce him to me, then. Where is this Valkyrie now?
>>
>>46034606
we only kill bad people, deal
>hugging her tightly he kisses her forehead
you do know the Eldar isn't bad, right.
>>
>>46034613
You need a ride?
>>
>>46034646
Didn't say it was a Valkyrie.
>steps into the bay, in front of an obviously Necron ship
I was asking those questions for a reason.
>>
>>46034632
Partly because you're not around to bug me.
>lays down next to her
Anna? You ever feel like you just want to give it all up, just end it all but you know that if you do your dooming everyone you care about? Probably not that was really specific.
>>
>>46034608
>It's like she's believing those words without need of any proof, probably in a hope to find a excuse for her conflicted feelings to arise on.

T-they really chose to do this? They chose to ally with the Xenos? A-after all this time? All I-I sacrificed for the Imperium the-they leave it?
>>
>>46034650
But he is an Eldar. N-no one b-bothers me w-when I kill xenos...
>>
>>46034677
he's my firend thou, we even played together, he's amazing on that fiddle of his.
>>
>>46034662
... Ron Laroque.
I am already accused of heresy. I think. How would it help my position to make planetfall on a xeno ship?
>>
>>46034645
>Alice pulls a second dataslate from her map case, seems to think the better of it, given Tray's armoured self and then looks for some sort of connection port.
I don't suppose you've got a port for this anywhere, do you? I'm....ill at ease enough that I find myself un-inclined to trust a wireless transfer.
>>
>>46034613
Hah, they're only complicated if you like xenos. You know better than to try that line.
>>
>>46034669
... m'do.
I do pretty well. I doomed my w'ole familee, 'fter all. T'anks to w'at is in my brain.
>>
>>46034696
... w-what do I g-get if I d-don't kill him?
>>
>>46034710
...said the guardsman who's worked with xenos in the past
>>
>>46034735
>kisses her on the cheek
kisses... and lots of them.
>>
>>46034699
>rubs his aching neck
We ain't making planetfall. Not here. That vacation is coming sooner than you might like.

>>46034738
Go start the scary ship. Hopefully this'll only take a minute.
>>
>>46034706
>He opens the armor.
Here, inside... but as I was saying I'm afraid something terrible has happenned, Lady Wellesley.

The elders, that is the Tau, have found out of the riots getting out of hand in the planet and the corruption of the arbites force.
>>
>>46034674
>The usual Armsman appears.....seemingly from under the fuselage of the Valkyrie and clambers into the Troop Compartment.
>He tosses Gary some Lhos and collapses into a jump seat.
You know lass, you don't just willingly become a 'Stealer.......well to be fair I'm certain that there are people who have a 'thing' for that out there somewhere, but not your family lass, not for certain. It's like a row of dominoes. You tip one over and before you know it.....they've all fallen down.
>>
>>46034674
>puts a hand on her shoulder

Are you at least willing to hear their reasons? Can you take it?
>>
>>46034750
On it.
>>
>>46034720
What do you mean? If you don't mind explaining.
>>
>>46034674
Why else would it be them and not anyone else? Hell, your service to the Emperor as an assassin is the reason you aren't now an abomination too. Perhaps, it was His plan that you came back here to remove their blight, to atone for their sin.
>>
>>46034745
>miranda stirs a bit, moaning
... ok t-then. I p-promise I w-won't kill the eldar, even t-though he d-deserves it...
>>
>>46034759
>nods at the armsmans words
they're called cults for a reason
>>
>>46034766
>>46034710
damn teleporting catachans.
>>
>>46034750
>takes a step bakc
Where are you taking me, Laroque?
>>
>>46034766
I- Tha-that makes sense...

>>46034761
Hear their reasons they... THEY BETRAYED ME!
>>46034759
W-what do you mean? That they got forced into submission?
>>
>>46034781
good girl
>he hugs her before getting up to get dressed.
>>
>>46034755
T-they're not coming here, a-are they? That will make our job damned near impossible.
>Alice climbs onto the bottom 'lip' of the Battlesuit hatch and plugs a cord into the Dataslate.
Mine is hardly better, test ALL of your personnel for the taint, ESPECIALLY the new ones....we discovered exactly -where- the Genestealer taint is based......it is....House Kent, the data within the slate will support my judgement.
>Of course with any mention of 'Alice' carefully scrubbed from said Data.
>>
>>46034796
>looks at Amelia, mouth in a thin line
The one place that can clear your name forever. You coming?
>>
>>46034796
>>46034750
At this point I feel like I should say that Nyzart isn't on Gospyria. Have you ever heard of the hive world Othellan?
>>
>>46034803
They could have been forced or manipulated to doing it. No one is beyond redemption.
>>
>>46034790
damn, thought yall were in the speeder too
>>
>>46034765
I told you, 't'was all in my pendant...
>shows it to you
It's a data recorder... a small one.
>she switches to high gothic, continuing her speech
I was born in a grand family. Rich, powerful. I loved it, I loved everything of that life. Than the Inquisition decided I was too happy. I didn't.... it took me years to understand what happened. My father didn't want me to be taken. He hid me from the black ships first and when the inquisition came, from them... and then...
>>
>>46034813
W-were are you going? W-why are you g-getting dressed?
>>
>>46034790
Tbh I've got a Teleporting Armsman who seems to have absolutely everything one might need in his backpack. Even Phosphorus on crack.

>>46034785
>>46034803
For all your service to the temple, you're not clued in on how it works?
They don't really have a choice, once the taint is in you.....you're naught but a slave to the will of those monsters.
Your family.....it wasn't their fault.
We must simply make it as painless as possible.
>>
>>46034830
>>46034841
My name is beyond reproach. Why should i believe you, Laroque?
>>
>>46034876
I'm starving hungry, I need something to eat, you coming?
>he turns to look down at her smiling.
>>
File: sneaky gits.jpg (87KB, 620x373px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky gits.jpg
87KB, 620x373px
OI!

IT'Z US, DA ULTRAMAREENS.

WE'Z BEEN SENT HERE FOR.... UH... UMIE CRUZADE REASONS.

WOTS ZOGGIN' GOING ON?
>>
>>46034841
Othellan? Fuck me. That takes some of the appeal.
>beat
Wait, why the fuck is he on a Hive world?

>>46034898
>gestures angrily
Because it isn't, alright? I've been in your corner this whole time, can you give me the benefit of the doubt here?
>>
>>46034906
>Is already halfway through removing her clothes
Are you s-sure?
>>
>>46034829
Then my worst fears have become true, don't worry about my men though. They all are tested weekly.

No, I'm afraid that's not it, not yet at least, Commander Farsight wouldn't dare leave the enclaves without a real reason to do so.

But he's given me an ultimatum of two weeks and 3 options to carry them out. After much deliberating I'm going to follow the third option.

The first option is to surrender all weapons and territories and make the planet a new Colony for the enclaves. Which would prompt an inmediate imperial response.

The second was to surrender the resources we use to pay our tithe to the Imperium and instead use the production to root out the problem of corruption covertly, which would also attract the attention of the Imperium.

And the third and last option is...
>He isn't happy with the idea.
To abolish every old regime organization and replace it with my own house's version. That means arbites, pdf, imperial guard, space port security, health care services, weapons manufractures, imperial shrines and space security fleet among others.
Then these new organizations are to surrender under the tutelage of a caste-based system under the overwatch of the fire-caste, the warrior caste.
>>
>>46034856
>rubs your back
And then they took you?
>>
>>46034931
I know you can keep a secret, but she certainly can't. And I'm sure you want her to be able to leave again.
>>
>>46034894
I will FIST MYSELF. Forgot to name. AGAIN.

>>46034924
The Guardsman there sells it.
U-Ultramarines, here? W-what do you require My Lords?
>>
>>46034931
I gave it to you already and look at were it guided me! Explain me what is going to happen, now.
>>46034924
>you're not fooling anyone
>those orks are not purple ya git
>>
>>46034894
>>46034849
So... all I can do... now...

... is ease them from their suffering...
>>
>>46034947
yeah I'm sure
>>
>>46035004
You don't have to.
>>
>>46034977
but they are ultras, not imperial fists
>>46034962
No. They couldn't, my family wasn't letting them. Eh.
So they found a way to frame them for heresy. We started losing money. Prestige. Properties. And than they came with the last offer, everything they lost in exchange for me.
>though her expression is hard to decipher with her blank eyes, you can sense her rage from there. She is literally shaking from it
They burnt it. My house. TO ashes, with us inside it. Do you think I chose to have this ridiculous hairdo?
>>
>>46035009
>what
... M-mot, do you r-realize what I am t-trying to do right?
>>
>>46034924
WOT DA 'ELL IZ YOU BOYZ DOIN 'ERE!?
>>
>>46035014
There's no cure to Genestealer infection, Rex!
>In tears, devastated.
There's never been, other than death...
Not even the Tau with all their technology have one.
>>
>>46035050
uh... not really no.
>he smiling but looks very confused
>>
>>46034961
And of course, if you're even the slightest bit unlucky with the third option......then it will also attract the attention of the Imperium.
I see...this is going to get worse before it gets better.....but it might be beneficial to deal with Kent and THEN work through this quagmire that we are now stuck in......yes.....speaking of, I suspect that the PDF and your own House Troops will have to be mobilized.

I am -hopeful- that I brought enough troops and equipment to deal with them without resorting to excessive air and artillery strikes.....but it will also help ease tension amongst the the non-tainted populace to see their own Troops 'out there keeping the peace' along with my own....
>>
>>46035035
>Hugs you tightly
I'm so sorry Anna. I wish I could have helped you.
>>
>>46035035
I see what you did there.

Hrmh.....I-I'll misread the Codex Astartes? I-I'm such a rebel c-come at me.
>>
>>46035068
>stands up, removing her shirt. It may be a good thing to point out there she wears nothing below it
Is t-this clear enough?
>>46035101
>UNSUPPORTED ACTION INTENSIFIES
>>
>>46035125
oooohhhhhhhh
>pulls her close
now I get it, food can wait.
>>
>>46035053
I know, i know.

But the punishment need not be dealt by your hand.
>>
>>46035070
Indeed. I can easily support you with troops for this task now, as you might have seen I've got more than usual, as I have already begun prepparing for the third option, that new batch-
>Pointing towards a set of house guards
-Comes from the PDF. they will replace their own brothers in arms soon enough.

What I'm saying is that they need to get used to their new gear anyways, might as well profit from this unfortunate turn of events and purge the Xe-
>He stops himself from saying Xeno, the elders wouldn't want that.
-Genestealer Menace from endangering our homes.
>>
>>46035092
I was 12. 12 years old. The only one to get out alive.
I made a new life for myself. In the slums. It took a while to get used to it, I thought I would have died, but I had something keeping me alive. I could see in the future. When they attacked me I could evade them, I could see where someone would have tried to catch me. And of course, I become good at making ambushes too.
>she is not shaking anymore now, her rage seems to have passed in favor of deep sadness
I totaled 32 kills in 3 years. Not bad even if I say so myself... until I met Verasii. or I should say, until she found me.
>>
>>46035173
Thank you Rex... but Gary thinks I should do this myself... besides, it is my duty to protect my interrogator and it is my family after all...

I'm... I'm just not happy to do this but I have to do this.
>>
>>46035139
>giggles
Silly Mot!
and this, my friend, is where things fade behind a nice heavy black curtain.
>>
>>46034966
She'll keep a secret.

>>46034979
>sighs
I'm taking you to a Necron that can prove certain things beyond a shadow of a doubt. Things that, I'm sure you're aware, I cannot tell you. For your own safety as much as my own.
>>
>>46035217
... why don't you have him come here, rather.
>>
>>46035215
thank the emprah for protecting our purity
>>
>>46035125
A-And I'll suggest that we form 13 Companies of 150 M-M-Muh-Muhreens. W-what u gon do about it Ultramarine?!

>>46035176

Would you prefer that your Troops serve as a cordon role while we sweep downwards, or would you like to send some in to aid in flushing out the 'Stealers?
I'd rather not risk sending men who aren't trained for fighting -this- close if possible......too many good lads will die for it. On top of the many who'll die anyway.
>>
>>46035203
I didn't say do it yourself, that would probably be really stupid. I just said you should participate.
>>
>>46035230
You don't just summon a Necron lord, Amelia. Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>46035215
I dare you to draw them doing it
>>
>>46035183
Lay down.
>pulls you down and holds you close
You were brave to keep living. What happened when you met her?
>still holds you close to his chest. Close enough to hear his heart beat
>>
>>46035246
Either way, we are with you on this. You won't be alone.
>>
>>46035236
now I am imagining this box of condoms with written "The emperor protects" on it.
Darn.
>>46035239
HERESY.
The Dark Angels have been dispatched to terminate your world. Please await their arrival patiently.
...what do you mean, legion building?!
>>
File: MotXMirandav.jpg (50KB, 800x469px) Image search: [Google]
MotXMirandav.jpg
50KB, 800x469px
>>46035274
done
>>
>>46035268
And you don't just walk a sister of battle into obligatory boromir meme a Tomb World!
>>46035274
Man I suck at drawing and you know it. And anyway it wouldn't be the first time I have to draw something like that.
>>46035327
BLUE BOARD GODDAMN
>>
>>46035339
It's okay, you're going to an imperial hive world. And besides, I think you've met before.
>>
>>46035339
what are you talking about? You're amazing at drawing.
>>
>>46035339
put it on deviantart, and no, your stuff is pretty decent
>>
>>46035339
>glares
No, I walk someone who may or may not be a Chaos Sorceress into a Tomb World to make sure that they haven't been playing me this whole fucking time!
>takes a deep breath
Now, get the fuck into the Necron ship. I have just said so much more than I am supposed to, and if you freak out right now I am going to kill you and then myself.
>>
>>46035284
She offered me a job. Without even a word on my family and what happened to them. No condolences, only that. Work for me, for the Inquisition, the same Inquisition that got you into this shithole, and you will come out of it and with sanctioned status for my powers too. And a promise. If I had worked well, she would have given me everything I lost back.
Bullshit I know... Who gives a fuck if I get my house back if... if I am alone in it...
>>
File: Emps Protects.jpg (44KB, 455x406px) Image search: [Google]
Emps Protects.jpg
44KB, 455x406px
>>46035309
>The Emperor Protects.
Got you covered Famalam.
>Pic is....well you'll see.

Also......I know that the Dark Angels are secretly Heret- WHAT THIS POSTER MEANT TO SAY WAS THAT MOST LOYAL CHAPTER IS MOST LOYAL CHAPTER.
>>
>>46035414
Forgot the spoiler.......Fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>46035360
>>46035388
Know him? A chaos sorceress? In the name of the emperor, what was in your lho, because you clearly smoke too much of it! You have the wrong woman, it is clear now.
>>46035414
REALITY HAS OUTDONE FICTION. I CAN'T SAY WHAT IS TRUE ANYMORE.
>>
>>46035327
Woah! too lewd
>>
>>46035414
>new and improved
What is this tech-heresy?
>>
>>46035464
I haven't touched anything since I slept with you. Trust me, Amelia, you are the right woman. Get in the fucking Necron ship.
>>
>>46035493
... I give you one chance. Say something that will make me accept, Laroque. but you have time to think because I have to be gone for a while, sorry. Half an hour, maybe a bit more.
>>
>>46035464
>>46035489
In the grim darkness of the far future......safe secks is srs bsns.
>>
>>46035392
I'm sorry Anna.
>squeezes you again
I'll happily live in that house with you.
>he thinks to himself "if I live that long"
I'll always be here for you. I'll always be here to pick you up when you're down.
>>
so, uh... we done meming?
>>
[Internally Grumbles]

>Hiding at the edge of the landing pad with literally nothing better to do.
>>
Sry, something came out and I had to leave the computer without warning
>>46035239
I'd rather have them as a cordon role, as you've said they're not trained for fighting so close against terminator armor shredders
>>
>>46035726
the ariscocrats!all done
>>
>>46035792
Alright.....mobilize the men, I'll do the same with mine.
With luck, we should be in action before too long.
>salutes and turns to head back to the Valkyrie.
And so.....we go to war.....
>>
>>46035931
Luck, is nothing but a false hope made by a liar, Rogue Trader, one must simply trust in the skill of their men.
>He nods respectfully.
I hope they don't see this coming.
>>
>>46035959
so uh, we still get to stab things right?
>>
>Perks up as Alice starts approaching, standing in her way.
"So where to and to what ends?"
>>
>>46035246
>>46035293
I... I'll do my best to help. Thank you guys.
>>
>>46035959
That depends.....I have armour support as well, but if we want to keep it covert....at least until the shooting starts. then the armour will be late.
>>
brb
>>
>>46036090
If my troops are to come out to the streets they'll need transports to move through them, and so will yours. I can support you with that, thanks to our... benefactors I discovered that floating vehicles can be quite silent and easy to hide. Nobody ever looks up to rooftops to search for transports.

Nobody looks up in the lowerhive in general...
>>
>>46035561
>to your surprise, Anna laughs heartily
W'at? Do you feel ill, Jackson? It 's not like y'to be so lovey dovey!
>the psyker keeps laughing until she chokes, coughing a bit before she can gain her composure again
I love you, cretin. But I meant... m' parents, they won't come back. No matter w'at I do for Verasii...
>>
if only someone had Valkyrie Skyhooks to transport chimeras and Russ tanks... hmmmm.
>>
>>46035515
Back.
>>
>>46035515
>look extremely serious
I really, really want that date. I am desperate for it. I'm a Blank, we don't get too many of those. This is the only way I can see this date happening.
>takes a breath
And I'll get you flowers.
>>
>>46036157
Question.....exactly how much damage is acceptable? It's not -just- the Estate we'll have to target, so....it'll get messy.
>>
>>46036281
I know. You can never get something back after it's gone. I know that all too well. But that's what I got you for, you dolt.
>flicks your forehead
I got you to make me happy in this insane world.
>>
>>46036372
As necessary as the situation demands, mylady. Just don't make me regret helping you.
>>
>>46036361
Pffft-
>amelia burst into a fit of laughter, until she has trouble standing up and her eyes tears up
You- Ron Laroque! You are an absolute madman!
>>
>>46036297
Well......they do, but they don't want to be TOO obvious, plus not ALL of the firepower will be directed on the Manor anyway.

>>46036421
Please Captain, my men and I are professionals, but we both know that the infected are not going to take the Cordon, nor the armoured vehicles patrolling their Hab Blocks lying down.
>>
>>46036491
>looks slightly hurt
Not the reaction I was looking for, I'll admit. But is that a yes, you'll come with me, or a no, and you're going to scream rape?
>>
>>46036361
>>46036491
>This Armsman walks by on Patrol with a few of his squad and walks over to the group.
Err....ma'am, sir, everything alright?
>>
>>46036517
I want the civillians that aren't obviously infected in plain sight that might revolt stunned or subdued for further examination not killed, and the property damage as reduced as much as possible, I already have 2 weeks to take everything away from this planet or loose it to a Xeno government. Last I want is them hating me more.
>>
>>46036386
'ear 'ear. T'cold, infamous, 'earrt'less inquisitor falleen' for a barely adult psyker chick!
>Anna smiles, closing her blind ees
Don't overdo it, fucker. If it gets too dangerous...
>>
Page 9 already, Next thread and beginning to attack at Kent's Mannor next monday?
>>
>>46036542
>Amelia stops laughing gradually
Heck, yes, t-troper... eheheh. Everything is alright...
>>46036539
... and let's say it is a yes. Because if that's the best you can do, you sure can't be dangerous.
>>
gotta go for a few hours. Hopefully I'll see you all in the next thread.
>>
>>46036630
sure
>>
>goes back to his lab carrying an industrial drill
>>
>>46036653
>smiles
Good. Going to ignore the insult. Let's get out of here, then, before the Armsman tells anyone we're leaving.
>gets on the ship
Othellan... Sounds familiar.
>>
>>46036583
Riot Control? Wonderful, most of our vehicles aren't equipped for it admittedly, looks like we'll need to roll out the Rovers and the MRAPs.....I'd prefer not to swap out the Smoke for Tear Gas on the Chimmy's but if need be.....
>>
>>46036719
... Ron, aren't you forgetting something? My weapon?
>>
>>46036603
Nothing is too dangerous for me.
>*grins*
Besides I just got you back I'm not planning on leaving you so soon.
>>
>>46036770
I am so much more prepared for this than you'd imagine.
>holds out a bag containing several weapons, including some very familiar to Amelia
>>
>>46036653
>>46036719
Al....right....then. We'll be....over here if you need us....
>"Uh....Central, did anyone approve a transfer the Hospitaller we have on board? Over."
>>
>>46036764
After Vandarr, died, the Arbites... and the enforcers for that matter got handed to me.

Hell everything is being handed to me as of lately, it makes me feel like a bloody tyrant...

>He sighs.

What I am trying to say is that the arbites and the enforcer forces will help in the crowd control, your troops only have to worry to find where their cult resides and assault it.
>>
>>46036815
And instead y'will. Y' got work to do, rig't?
>Anna closes her eyes, by habit rather than by necessity, and lays down again
As soon's I get back t'duty I will rig't everyt'ing ye left behind, count on it. It must be such a mess wit'out t'awesome me!
>>
>>46036865
Very well, I assume we can set up a joint command center once the assault begins. But if you will excuse me, I must return to the Cruiser. My apologies Captain.
>'Eliza' salutes again and sprints outside for the Valkyrie.....which of course immediately takes off once everyone is hurried back on board.
>It then returns to base....and whatever happens to be there, as fast as it can at least.
>>
>>46036824
Oh!
>she puts the bag on the ground and picks some weapons to try them out
Chainsword, chainaxe, ohhh, fancy, what is this, a-
Oh no no no, dual flaming pistols?
>Amelia seems as happy as a child in a candy shop...
>>
>>46036918
Yeah it's getting boring without you. It's just work, work and yelling at Alice for being a child.
>>
>>46036966
Yeah, it's great. Let's get going, Aytuh's already got it running.
>vaguely unhappy
Let's introduce you to Nyzart.
>>
>>46036924
Alice... I...
>She takes a look at Gary and Rex before answering, almost crying.
I want to help... I want to help ease my family from this pain... and... I...
>Her tone changes completely, it quickly endarkens and looses any doubt it might have had.
I want revenge... I want to make the fucker that caused this suffer slowly, I want to burn the patriarch alive.
>>
>>46036967
>"One should watch what they say Inquisitor.....who knows who might hear....." is the thought that flits through the Armsman's mind as he idles outside.
>"Now we must simply see if you'll be one more traitor to add to the tally......"
>>
>>46037008
Jeeze love, calm down, we'll take care of everything don't you worry. Just relax eh? Lemme worry about that for you.

>>46036988
>Alice looks over the Cruiser from the open side door, noticing an curious speck of red by the Landing Pads.
What in the Emperor....
"Pilot! Get us down there, immediately!".
>The pilot complies and the Valk descends faster than it was before.
>>
>>46036967
'ey watch y'words, plebeian! Lady Wellesley may 'ave gone too far into jerk territory w'ile I was busy 'ere but she's still a noble!
>>
>Just standing there, waiting for something to happen.
>The wall is almost bent to the shape of his fists.
>>
>>46037089
I dun'd it again......
>>
>>46036988
Oh, one minute, this chainaxe is a rarity, where-
... "nyzart"?
>>
>>46037089
O-ok just...
>Is interrupted by the sudden mannouver.
What happenned what did you see?!
>>
>>46037114
Yeah. Nyzart.
>the ship takes off, pulling out of the hanger at speed
Does that sound familiar?
>>
>>46037093
But she's throwing a hissy fit. I tried to do it her way but ughhhh... I want to keep playing nice but she makes it so hard.
>>
>>46037179
Just let me 'andle t'is uhn?
>>46037146
I did not say she went into the ship
>>
>>46037210
No? Then THIS
>Ron quickly pulls Amelia into the ship as it peels away
>>
>>46037114
>>46037134
>>46037146
>>46037210
Erm.....well a Necron ship took off and left the red 'blob' behind. And there's only one person on ship with red armour.....Welp, this will be interesting.....
>The Valk comes into a gentle landing next to the now shipless Amelia.
>Alice drops out and comes to approach the Sister.
Evening Ma'am......err....what was -that- about?
>>
>>46037210
Normally I'd say how but you're you so I'll just believe you.
>closes his eyes and sighs
Oh yeah. I have a question for you.
>>
>>46037270
All 'ears, Jackson. Wass'in your mind?
>>46037253
>>46037269
>whelp people. Roll it off.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>46037253
>>46037269
>>46037328

Err.....well this just evolved into a Kidnapping. OH BOY TIME TO OPERATE. Also watch my dice fail me.
>>
>>46037253
>>46037269
Not sure what ends up happenning, I'll just say LIX doesn't know either that Amelia was alive nor that she's on the ship yet, this is going to be interesting
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>46037350
I am not happy with this.
>>
>>46037350
>>46037405
What do now?
>>
>>46037353
oh shit I forgot how much we kept her in the dark

>>46037328
Well I was wondering if you would want me to try and repair your vision?
>>
>>46037448
My eyes...
I'd love too. It is not like I enjoy being not able t'see, y'know? I can not have m'precog switched on all times.
>>
>>46037501
That's good. I don't want you to strain your powers too much. I worry about you.
>squeezes you tight
>>
>>46037593
It's not 'bout straining, 't is that I don't want to summon daemons every time I try t' go to t'e bat'room.
>>
>>46037501
What happens to Amelia now? We wuz waitin on u to decide, since uz the Kidnappee after all...
>>
>>46037501
>>46037405
>as Ron suddenly grapples her, Amelia reacts instinctively and pulls back, remaining with one foot down in the hangar
>>
>>46037726
>shouting, as the Necron craft, turns around
What are you doing! We've gotta go NOW!
>>
>>46037726
>Sees her.
No way.
NO FUCKING WAY!
>She unsheathes her Phase Blade.
She's back?! AFTER WHAT HE DID TO SOMERIUS AND TO BESHK AND SHE'S BACK?!
>>
>>46037726
>>46037761
What in the Emperor's name is going on here? What is -that- about?
>Alice points in Ron's direction.

She'd also steady Amelia if she was almost pulled off her feet.
>>
>>46037761
>>46037808
>two persons pulling in different directions
>this is not something that pleases her
>>
>>46037808
HERESY IS WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!
>She's not fucking pleased.
>>46037761
>>46037863
RON FUCKING DROP HER IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CUT YOUR ARM RIGHT NOW THE SORCERESS HAS A LOT OF CRIMES TO ANSWER FOR!
>>
>>46037808
>>46037863
>>46037889
>sees the scene unfolding
Fuck, fuck, FUCK!
>unholsters his bolt pistol
Amelia, there is now a maniac with a sword coming to kill you, come on!
>shouts at Alice
Let go, ma'am! I don't want to fucking do this!
>>
>>46037863
Where's he trying to take yo-

>>46037889
Marvelous, that certainly didn't help things at all......own damned fault for not telling you.....
>>
>>46037908
You can't win lad! Point defenses'll bring that shuttle down before you get out of range. By order of the God Emperor's most Holy Inquisition, stand down at once!
>>
>>46037671
I'll get right on it. Unless Alice decides to fight today. I'll be back in a bit I just need to prepare a few things for the operation
>>
>>46037912
YOU BLOODY KNEW SHE WAS BACK?!?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46037944
>>46037975
>through gritted teeth
By order of Ron, and for the good of this ship, fuck no. Not with the crazy bitch.
>smiles
Hi, crazy bitch!
>takes some pot-shots at Delta
>>
>>46037962
Whelp, t'at would be a...
>her eyes turn blue for a while and she emits a surprised cry
... Jackson. T'e 'angar. RUN.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46038002
>Easily evades the bullets.
You're the one who made this choice, not me!
>Aims to disarm Ron... by cutting his arm off, literally
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46037975
I knew we had a Hospitaller on board that -seems- be her, yes! Can we talk about this when nobody is being kidnapped please?!
>starts to move herself infront of Amelia......until >>46038002 happens.

>Alice drops to a knee infront of both women and starts firing at Ron, in self defense mind you, with her ever present Pulse Carbine.
>>
>>46038046
>watches in shock before standing up
calm down all of you childish mon-kiegh!
>>
>meanwhile the troops in the hanger on standby
>T1: "should we do something?"
>T2: "nah, we'll hit them with tear gas if they can't talk each other down"
>T1: "alright it's loaded"

>>46038023
What? Hanger right. Love you, babe!
>starts running to the hanger and hits his comms
>>
>>46038002
What the- RON! What game are you playing at?
>>46038046
>>46038051
God Emperor-
>Amelia pulls and turns on herself, pulling Ron out of the necron ship... but fidnign herself on it
>>
>>46038046
>laughs
Nice one! Almost hit me!

>>46038051
>gets hit in the thigh
Fucking HELL, Wellesley! This is obviously the best fucking choice! She ain't safe here, and neither are you with her around!
>>
>>46038051
>>46038046
>>46038002
>Walks in
What in the warp is going on here?!
>>
>>46038091
I would like to point out one fatal flaw in an otherwise spectacular plan.
There are a lot more Crewmembers than Drop Troopers.
And with Jackson already not liked by Alice.....again....at the moment......well....that's a beatin.

>>46038099
>>46038107
Oh for Emperor's sake! Jump lass! I'll catch you.
>mumbles something about her spine under her breath.
>>
Rolled 5, 9, 2, 13 = 29 (4d20)

>>46038107
>running through the halls screaming orders to his men over the comms

>the troops in the hanger fire the tear gas
Subdue them all. Disarm them. Orders override rank!!
>the men charge in to tackle the combatants in the hanger and put them in cuffs
>>
>>46038107
>Puts her boot on his neck to silence him (not kill him, mind you).
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>Now that this is solved she turns to Alice whilst pointing towards Amelia.
IS SHE OR IS SHE -NOT- AMELIA, THE SISTER OF BATTLE WE MET IN SOMERIUS, HAPPENNED TO BE A PSYKER, TURNED TRAITOR AND FUCKING FORCED A PLANET EXTERMINATUS AND ALMOST FORCES A SECOND ONE RIGHT HERE ON THIS PLANET BEFORE WE KILLED HER?!
>>
>>46038099
>>46038144
>>46038189
>>46038194
>hits the ground. Hard. Ron then yells into his vox
Aytuh, fucking DO something!
>the doors to the ship seal, and Ron disappears in a flash of eerie green light, giving the finger to Delta
>>
>>46038194
Met in Gospyria* derped there
>>
heading off now lads, have fun in your stand off
>>
>>46038206
No!
>amelia pull the axe in the fissure of the door, blocking it, and tries exit the ship before it takes off
>>46038161
>blocked in the door
ALICE!
Save me!
>>
>>46038249
Good night m8/spoiler]
>>
you motherfuckers all the interesting stuff happens while I'm gone.
>>
>>46038256
>>46038274
>materializes, looking more pissed than ever in his life
AYTUH! GET US THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE!
>>
>>46038194
>>46038206

>has been patched up, and is ready to unleash hell on the genestealers when he hears a whole lot of yelling. Slowly, he walks towards the commotion

"I see you've met our guest. Allow me to explain, but first, let me ask you a question: Are you at all familiar with the Ordo Chronos?"
>>
>>46038296
>she is half stuck out of the door, it is not a good idea to take off this way...
>>
>>46038256
>>46038296
Oh no you fucking don't Laroque!
>Jumps into the transport.
>One can't say if she does so to kill Ron, to kill Amelia, to kill both, or to stop the ship from launching.
>>
>>46038296
Got it.
>pulls out of the hangar and enters orbit
Let's go to Othellan.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>46038161
>Alice is somewhat disorientated by the effects of the Tear gas and.....-tries- to scuffle with her attacker before >>46038256 happens.
>Apparently deciding to throw caution to the wind, Alice......well tries to use the Warp to....force the door all the way open.....something something dark side.
>>
>>46038296
>one of the Valks takes off to block escape
>Jackson bursts into the hanger with a few more troops.
Stop everything from leaving!
>>
>>46038326
>>46038346
scratch that lol
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>46038350
Oh boy, it turns out that listening to the people who say you can use the warp and then trying to use it doesn't mean you can use it. Perils time I guess. Also the Drop Troops are dying boy.
>>
>Hits the comm

"Look, I'm pretty sure she's a different Amelia."
>>
>>46038422
>Delta is quite busy trying to get that door torn open to listen
>>
>>46038206
Wha-what just... Oh dear...
>>46038310
Very familiar.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46038326
>>46038339
>>46038346
>finishes putting on his power fist
Aytuh. I need help in here. I seems the damsel, the knight, and the dragon are going to have a little conflict, and I don't know who is who.
>activates the fist
Time to find out!
>takes a swing at Delta through the door
>>
>>46038451
>the power fist shatters against the Necron metal, breaking Ron's hand
Well, that shows me which one I am.
>>
>>46038431
Fuck it, we're teleporting. Sorry Ron, I can only take one of you. And it's gotta be you.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46038451
FUCKING AGAIN RON? YOU BLOODY TRAITOR! YOU MIGHT BE IMPERVOUS TO CHAOS BUT YOU'RE DEFINITELY FUCKING ROGUE!
>She answers back trying to stab her blade at Ron's chest
>>
>>46038438

"Well, I'm pretty sure this Amelia and the one who Fell are different. I'm beginning to think maybe it's the one who fell who wasn't from around here.."
>>
>>46038482
>>46038500
>Ron, covered in blood, lifts the bolt pistol to his head
No way, fuckers! You're taking Amelia, Aytuh! You have to find out who she really is, and kill her if it's the wrong person! You hear me?
>>
>>46038500
>As the vessel turns a bit, Delta misses the attack wide.
>>
>>46038547
ETA DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! IF YOU HAVE EVER RESPECTED ME OR REALLY BEEN A MATE IN THE FIELD DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!
>>
>>46038502
... I see... Interesting theory. That would be extremely troublesome, but interesting nonetheless.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46038575
>One of the troopers attempts to tackle Delta.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46038547
>kill her
LAROQUE!
>amelia struggles free finally, and turns around firing her flamer pistol at him
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>46038575
>>46038547
>sigh
Fucking hell.
1 for Ron, 2 for Amelia.
>>
>>46038701
>Gasp!
>She didn't want to kill Ron
>She only wanted to question him and maybe torture him a bit for what he had done.

>She wasn't directly going to try to murderbone Amelia
>She didn't want anyone killed today...
>>46038693
>The tackle takes her to surprise due to the unexpected "friendly fire" on Amelia's part and succeeds.
>>
>>46038701
>>46038713
>the flaming shot catches Ron in the throat
>seeing Amelia teleport out, Ron still smiles
>then he falls
>>
>It would be at this point of course, that Alice would drop to the ground, clutching her temples and making pathetic mewling noises in absolute agony.
>This would also be the point where her own loyal Troops swarm the bay and take up defensive positions along with several Attack Craft.
>>
>>46038758
>>46038785
>From the ground and with a guardsman on top of her, LIX looks towards Alice's direction.
Alice!
>Only to look back at the transport.
Ron!
>Everyone around her is suffering... like it always does when she's involved it seems.
>>
>>46038628

There's several discrepencies. One amelia was alcoholic and in dialogos, and i'm hearing this one is a hospitalier.
>>
>>46038773
duh, you don't have to kill him just because of a die roll. It would be the shittiest of games and way less interesting thn it would if he says alive.
>>
>>46038758
>the trooper holds her down as he yells for others to attend to Ron

>>46038773
>a few medical troopers start to rush over as others watch

>>46038785
>Jackson walks over and kneels down next to you.
We got a perils over here! Shit, Alice. It'll be alright, lucky I keep a collar on the Valks
>one of the troopers starts running from the Valks with one
>>
>>46038894
is Amelia going with Eta to Othellan?
>>
>>46038840
Extremely troublesome indeed... If what you are implying is true... But on the other hand... Anyways, the situation seems to be getting out of hand. Rapidly.
>>
>>46038911
you did teleport her, right?
>>
>>46038930
the die roll was to see which he attempted, but if we're all cool with it, it's done.
>>
>>46038908
>Ron's throat is almost completely charred. Bone is clearly visible. This wound might kill him.
>>
>>46038908
>Alice feebly bats at Jackson's limbs, be they inher face or not, front of while muttering something about "Fists" and "Traitors".

>>46038993
Plz live senpai.
>>
>>46038977
you said a 2 was amelia, and it was a 2.
>>
>>46038993
>the medics arrive and look at the wound.
>they hook up an oxygen pump to the windpipe to keep him breathing
>they hook up two IV's of oxygenated blood, one to the arm and another to the jugular near the skull to keep the brain alive.
Get a stretcher over here!!!

>>46039067
>the trooper arrives and places the collar on Alice
It's okay, Alice. Calm down. I'm here to help.
>>
>>46038917

"Honestly, i'm not entirely sure what's going on. I thought we were fighting genestealers."
>>
>>46039068
>a flash of green light
>suddenly Amelia finds herself in what appears to be a throne room. The floor is covered in mosaics of the Emperor and his primarchs while pillars hold up the hundred foot tall ceiling
>seated on a throne not far away is a skeletal figure
Where's Ron?
Thread posts: 466
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.