[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #739: Sieg Heil edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 64

File: jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>45990116
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 580x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 580x804px
>>46002230
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a Space Nazi.
>>
File: like a boss.jpg (16KB, 360x476px) Image search: [Google]
like a boss.jpg
16KB, 360x476px
>>46002230
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a wizard Nazi.
>>
>>46002386
Isn't Voldemort the equivalent of a jew pretending to be a nazi though?
>>
File: StroheimCyborg.png (1MB, 996x500px) Image search: [Google]
StroheimCyborg.png
1MB, 996x500px
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a crazy vampire hunting nazi
>>
File: Nazi_vampires.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_vampires.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>46002230
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a vampire Nazi.
>>
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a Nazi Tailor.
>>
>>46002413
Okay, so he was a shitty Nazi.
Doesn't make him a Bad Nazi.

What this fuck is up with this new Captcha?
>>
>>46002445
Well sure, his constant failure to kill a little boy makes him a bad nazi. It'd be just racist to blame that on his heritage, that's all just his skills. Or lack of.
>>
File: implying.jpg (15KB, 640x273px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
15KB, 640x273px
>>46002413
Wasn't Hitler?
>>
>>46002461
Nope, that was just Allied propaganda.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 763x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 763x1047px
>>46002434
I call your vampire Nazis and raise you one werewolf Nazi.
>>
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a musical Nazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
>>
File: Jin Roh.jpg (141KB, 753x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jin Roh.jpg
141KB, 753x960px
Jin Roh jump when and Also from last thread since unholy heights is going to be removed is there any jumps that allow me to give others human forms?
>>
>>46002548
No one agreed on anything being removed.
>>
Professional Wrestling jump when?
>>
>>46002230
Reminder that only good nazi is a British space nazi.
>>
>>46002548
>>46002621
When you make it.
>>
>>46002584

I thought brutus said he was going to put it in WIP or something?
>>
>>46002643
No, that was Libriomancer.
>>
>>46002651

Oh thanks for correcting me then.
>>
So, am I just supposed to choose what spells my Persona has?
>>
The thread before last there was talk of FoZ jump. From that jump:
>Stone Weaving Instructions (Discount Mage) (300cp): Instructions for how to grow elemental stones.
Is there anything from canon or the jump maker's postings about how hard these are to make? How long it takes? Materials or spells needed? Special conditions?
Anything?
>>
>>46002809
>Mib jump
>Canon basis
>Explanation for perks
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Is it suicidal to take Worm as a second jump?
>>
>>46002970
No. It is suicidal to expect to be involved in any real capacity though, outside the finale (which you should really find a way to avoid.)
>>
>>46002970
Depends on what you want to do. And also what powers you get. And also exactly how useful your power is to Khepri.
>>
>>46002230
Remember, no Nazi.
>>
>>46002809
Sorry mate, that's a Mib jump. They're pretty much black holes of explanation and taste made by a person who made jumps purely to power boost their own builds.
>>
>>46002809

I have no clue about the jump vesion, but from what I remembmer the canon versions is 'elemental stones show up do to weird spirit stuff over time'.

I think that elf magic was able to make them, but I'm not sure about human magic.
>>
>>46002900
>>46003045
Yeah, I feared as much. Fucking mib.
>>
>>46002970

What did you take as your first jump?
>>
>>46002970
You can survive pretty much any jump if you keep your head low.
>>
>>46002970
I've taken it as a first Jump before, just make sure to stay away from the plot, or failing that, stay away from the bits of the plot involving Endbringers, Scion, or the S9.
>>
File: zntflouisebyszakad4tvmz.jpg (59KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
zntflouisebyszakad4tvmz.jpg
59KB, 800x502px
>>46002809
Go to: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/znt-back-to-basics-6-mostly-ln-canon-discussion.268693/

Now, Control-F “Windstone Crisis”
>>
Has there been any progress update on the Sword and Sorcery scenarios lately?
>>
>>46003172
As a first jump? How did you figure out how to stay away from the bits of plot that involved Scion exploding large areas of the planet and various of its nearby dimensional analogues?
>>
>>46003524
And it's not like you can prevent those without getting involved in other entries on her list of things to avoid.
>>
>>46003524
It was a early last year for a Thirteen Jump Chain, so forgive me if I don't remember it that clearly, but mainly a combination of the Dimensional Breach Controller, the Tablet with Worm on it, and running like hell.
>>
What's the easiest magic system to teach en masse? I'd like something really easy to learn for when I decide to train a bunch of magic users either for uplifting civs or army creation.
>>
>>46002621
>>46002637

http://pastebin.com/EEwVCYes

Oi, I'm workin' on it
It's just getting difficult trying to figure out how to handle the open-ended transformation finishers everyone who's anyone seems to have
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 600x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 600x913px
VAN HELSING (32)
--LOCATION--
Paris, France
--IDENTITY--
Monster (Werewolf) (950cp)
Male, 31yo
--SKILLS, ABILITIES, & PERKS--
•Infectious Bite
•Old Foe's Curse (800cp)
•Embrace The Night (500cp)
•Lightning Is My Art (-100cp)
--EQUIPMENT & PROPERTIES--
•Period Appropriate Clothing (-150cp)
•Stagecoach (-300cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Duchess Elizabeth Utarefson
•Call In The Calvary (-700cp)
-Angela [200cp]
->Cleric, F, 31yo
->Guardian
->Sanctuary [150cp]
->Judge [0cp]
-Pipi [200cp]
->Hunter, F, 25yo
->Predator
->Smith Of The Order [150cp]
->She Who Fights Monsters [0cp]
-Horus [200cp]
->Mad Scientist, M, 31yo
->Crazed Physician
->Lunatic Trickster [150cp]
->Dearanged Alchemist [0cp]
-Athena [200cp]
->Mad Scientist, F, 31yo
->Crazed Physician
->Lunatic Trickster [150cp]
->Dearanged Alchemist [0cp]
-Scarlet Rose [200cp]
->Gentlewoman Adventurer, F, 31yo
->A Sense Of Class
->Daring Speech [150cp]
->Allons-y [0cp]
--DRAWBACKS--
•Hunted (Brides) (-500cp)
•Black Cat (-400cp)
•All Is Lost (0cp)

http://pastebin.com/R0dgnK9e
>>
File: That_is_your_ziji.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
That_is_your_ziji.png
7KB, 640x480px
Excuse me for the trouble, but what are some good ways to creates Souls, other than Brass Rings from Fallen London and the Third True Magic? I need it for a project of mine.
>>
>>46003865
Did you try farming souls of created sapients? Geneforge is a few steps more but it might do.
>>
>>46003782
I personally think Worgens are pretty gay but damnit if that image isn't pretty cute
>>
>>46003865
Embryo vats.
>>
>>46003874
>>46003881
I'm afraid that wouldn't work, given that I am planning to create copies of mine to use in various clones.
Just realized I didn't have my name on. Sorry about that.
>>
>>46003865
Er, it's a bit of an indirect thing, I suppose...
But if you're willing to get a bit dirty, Aura is indicative of a soul in RWBY, and one or two of the books allows you to (in time) create machines that are on par with Penny, who has an Aura. If you rule that Aura = Soul, then you could theoretically build a number of these machines and harvest the souls from them somehow.
That's a really indirect method, though, so I wouldn't rely on it.Otherwise, it'd be a similar deal for any other method I could come up with. You sure you wouldn't mind recycled souls?
>>
>>46003904
I suppose that would work, given that I plan to use brain scans as a base for the consciousness anyway.
>>
File: 1452997012934.png (134KB, 541x717px) Image search: [Google]
1452997012934.png
134KB, 541x717px
>>46003893
And immediately answered. In exchange, have a Penny.
I imagine it depends on whether or not you can find a setting where clones have an identical soul...
>>
>>46003911
One of the machines from venture bros should help. At one point the two kids died and the wizard dude failed to resurrect them because Dr venture had a machine that recorded their minds as they slept and implanted the recordings onto clones whenever they died. Apparently the machine somehow also tossed in their souls into the body in the process, and unavailability of the soul is why the wizard dude failed to rez.
Also, Evangelion probably has a lot of soul science going on.
>>
>>46003865

I'm not sure if it's a 'soul' or not, but Alpha Centuri has Secrets of Creation which lets you make a consciousness from nothing.
>>
>>46003865
Speaking of the Third True Magic and Fallen London, that gives me the amusing image of throwing a spoon at those dumb Nasu Magi and calling it a day.

I wonder how many other OCP/boring solution situations Jumpers can come up with.
>>
>>46003253
That doesn't really give me any more details, beyond a vague "they can be made with spirit magic somehow."
>>
>>46003874
>>46003881
>>46003904
>>46003964
>>46003965
>>46003992
Thank you all.
>>
>>46003964
Poor Penny she didn't deserve to go out like she did.
>>
>>46004216
Is it wrong that when Phyrra died all I think of was "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! And You're too blame!"?
>>
76. Anno 2070
Ark: Kerykeion
Technologies: Eco (-200), E.T.O.
Perks: O Captain My Captain, Simulation Training, A Moving Reef, Cavernous Holds (-100), Reusable Resources (-200), Artificial Alloys (-600), Dedicated Philosophy [Science], Unified Front (-200)
Drawbacks: Who gave you this number? (+100), Shoot Down The Rising Star (+200)

Fia was a lifesaver here. Letting her use the Executive Desk from Dodgeball and the clipboard from Generic Medical Drama and she's pretty much the ultimate secretary. I don't even mind that she reads weird romance novels during work-time because she gets nearly everything done. She kept lines of business open with all the major people and is basically one of the best people to have around for negotiations. Cierra and Ko'el were massively useful at the negotiating table, especially when dealing with Global Trust Inc. Thor Strindberg is a bastard and is extremely lucky that I have people to do the negotiating for me. Because if not I would have just blasted him across the room. Fucking capitalists.

I did a lot of trading tech between the Kerykeion and the Light of Terra. I'm going to bring them both into every jump I can, and the same house-rules I apply to the Light apply to the Kerykion: It does not reset at the beginning of every jump, the occupants are not immortal, the crew does not count as companions and do not revive on death, the crew cannot venture more than a kilometer from the ship without hitting an invisible wall, and any attempts at being an invading army (as opposed to a single ship) immediately see the units return to the ship, whether they be man or machine. They are free to go for space-walks/sea-walks and gather materials from the environment or defend the ship within those bounds. There is also a new rule in place: The crew may transfer between the two ships, provided I open a portal for them to do so or they move through an area where the invisible walls around the ship intersect.
>>
What are the best cuteness perks in the chain?
>>
>>46004269
Spice and Wolf has one in the Little God line, and Sugarbowl has a whole perk tree built around it called Cute Critter. Courage the Cowardly Dog has Precious Wonderful Adorable Lovable. Konatanon is the cuteness jumper though, you should ask her next time she's around.
>>
>>46002474
He did have a Jewish best friend (google August Kubizek) though.

Which...actually makes Hitler objectively nicer than Voldemort, who has no friends
>>
>>46004328
Sure. But Voldemort never committed mass genocide. It kiiiiinda evens out.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>46003768
Have you considered the Magicka system? There's the Grand Tome of Magick that lets you bring out the latent basic talent for it in people who aren't even naturally magical.

>>46003865
Depends on what kind of soul you're looking to make. As others have pointed out, genetic engineering alone may give you some run-of-the-mill ones, which you might considering tampering with Metaphysical Biology from Evangelion and That Undefinable Thing from Tales of Symphonia if you need to place said souls in a more...unconventional vessel.

If, on the other hand, you want "raw" souls our preferred soul-printing method involves Pyromancy and Soul Smith from Dark Souls, and a LOT of groundwork. See, the First Flame from there was responsible for the creation of all souls in the game-including the Lord Souls Gwyn & co were empowered by. The main issue with trying to replicate with Pyromancy alone, however, is that Pyromancy tends to go out of control and create demons.

To avert that, we raided Aldia and Vendrick's keeps (who performed lots of research into the study of the true nature of the soul). After that, we started to improve the process by:

-Incorporating Soulfire (and all other Wizard perks) from Dresden Files to infuse the replicant Flames with our own will and intent
-Constructing a new Kiln based on Incubator tech, having wished for complete understanding of Incubator technology and a cache of raw materials needed to construct it in Madoka
-Using Geneforge necromancy and centuries of Bounded Field study to create a self-managing magical containment unit powered by a Seed of Wonder
-Incorporating the Soul Shards from Minecraft as catalysts in the above-and tweaking them to be attuned to the other branches of magic

(Cont'd)
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>46004506
-Using both Mage and Observer from Blazblue as a basis for completing and applying the Seithr Fluid Body Theory, with the goal of channeling raw magical energy such that it will coalesce into a spiritual body. And using the Sight as well as artificial causality manipulation technology to improve our Observation in order to apply the Theory to souls stronger than humans'

This assemblage is merely a starting point, though. The main challenge in the future is that certain realities' native souls (Warhammer, Evangelion, Symphonia, FF13 to an extent) have unique metaphysical properties which likely fall beyond the scope of what's listed here, and require far more advanced forms of metaphysical analysis to even have a hope of synthesising them. Quite likely, you'd need a means of channeling the native form of ambient magical energy to avoid developing some knockoff I-can't-believe-it's-not-a-bonafide-soul and more refined spiritual distillation equipment to avoid creating some unholy soulbomination amalgamate.
>>
>>46003865
It's a solution of arguable validity, but I am using Ar Tonelico for that. That one may or may not be all about soul creation.

>>46004506
First Flame is... Not really purview or pyromancy, from what I remember. Pyromancy is giving form to your own soul's light. First Flame is THE cradle of all light, life and souls. It feels like trying to recreate Big Bang with a matchstick and nothing to light it with.
>>
>>46002461

No, although he did only have one ball.
>>
File: Antispiralelectronica.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralelectronica.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>46004609
Pyromancy's involvement was predicated on the fact that the Witch of Izalith was partially successful in replicating the First Flame's effects i.e. the spontaneous creation of lifeforms. The main issue is-those lifeforms were demons, and the flames kinda mutated everything they came into contact with.

Hence why the Soulfire, Seithr and Seed of Wonder got mixed in, to both add some spiritually stabilising elements to the batch as well as to put some metaphysical oomph into the matchsticks. Should have explained it better-rather than relying on Pyromancy alone, the idea is to create a magical conduit throughout the containment units such that each magical system causes a chain reaction with the others, with the end output being the channeling of the Flame's soul-generation effect amplifies through the Soul Shards as a focus.
>>
>>46004609
>It's a solution of arguable validity, but I am using Ar Tonelico for that. That one may or may not be all about soul creation.

Should be pretty valid - even if you don't go for it being outright direct creation, generally when souls are a thing in a setting, if you create life it gets a soul for free automagically.
>>
>>46004654
Hm... Makes sense, especially with Soulfire being a magic equivalent of glue.

>>46004659
That roundabout-ish way of thinking is why I specified that some hoops would have to be jumped. But, as long as you accept some facts into your chain? ArTon works beautifully.
>>
Rolling up a shadow ops build and I rolled negrancy. So I rot stuff? What can you do with this? Seems real good of fighting but limited use outside of it.
>>
>>46004654
How do you use your warehouse at that size? How do you get that size? What are some good size boosters?
>>
>>46004713
>ArTon works beautifully.

I think just to avoid any doubt, you'd want to create a method that doesn't utilize the Beta-6D - well I guess that's just a hoop.

>>46004776

Ar Tonelico has one that makes it about the size of a starscraper - though most of it isn't empty space, it's a fairly substantial increase.

Metal Gear Solid has a Mother Base expansion.

SCP has an infinite fast-time demiplane, and DnD can *potentially* add more extradimensional spaces or planes.

Harry Potter and Touhou have spatial tricks that can expand the size of it at least semi-permanently.

Ar Tonelico and Generic Virtual World can both digitise things, which is effectively a massive size increase, though not suitable for some purposes.
>>
>>46004506
>Pyromancy tends to go out of control and create demons.

I really doubt this as the "mother of pyromancy" is Quelaana, who's the witch's only kid that isn't a demon now. The demons seem much more an aspect of the Witch of Izalith's lord soul, which is what she was trying to make a new first flame from. Each of the four lord souls also seem to have their own associations, Witch of Izalith's with life and chaos, Nito with death and stillness, Gywn with Light(and likely something else with that but I don't know), and the Furtive Pygmy's with Dark and the Abyss.
>>
>>46004799
Thank you but I meant how did antispiral get to be so big as in himself his body.
>>
>>46004754
The most powerful negramancer burned holes through reality into the world magic comes from. So, that's probably a possibility with the right boosters.
>>
Toriko here. Shits going slow for me. Cars are breaking down and my workload is growing due to losing 3 employees at work.

So just a status update: Toriko is getting a face lift but nothing major as declared, Toriko DLC when series ends, Dragonmech is sitting on the shelf, Fighting Foodons is stalled until I get more time to sit and watch the entire series, and then I have a couple side projects I'm working on.

Dreamblade -- Cause why the fuck not?
Hecatomb -- I want to try my hand at making an End Jump
Evil Genius -- Cause I reinstalled the game recently and realized its almost perk for making a Jump. If someone already called dibs on this then I apologize.
>>
>>46004959
*Almost perfect for making a Jump.

derp
>>
>>46004959
>Dreamblade

Hell yes!!!
>>
>>46004959
Slaughter Boots as a item please!
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>46004776
>How do you use your warehouse at that size?

We leave the door open, send a roughly humanscale avatar to interact with the Warehouse and keep the Force Wall on.

>How do you get that size

To make a long story short: Using 1 weird trick and a bunch of increasingly efficient fuel sources to get vaster: http://pastebin.com/duAnfz3X

I've been intending to go back and update parts of it that don't make sense to me/seem a little poorly defined but at the moment I'm kinda too busy IRL to brainstorm a project of this scale productively

>What are some good size boosters?

Macross, Pacific Rim, Gunnerkrigg Court's shapeshifting capstone, Alice in Wonderland? Honestly I'm probably not the best person to ask for this, I've never really paid that much attention to that sort of thing.

>>46004820
Hmm. That does raise the question of how come her "successor" in DS2 didn't turn into a shambling demon-throne thing but then again there was some speculation the Lost Sinner was just a husk and the bug in her eye housed the Witch's true soul...

>>46004959
I'm...not familiar with any of them, Evil Genius sounds cool I guess? Although Hecatomb also sounds intriguing.
>>
Speaking of Shadow Ops, I rolled physiomancy as my magic. If I take both incredible control and raw power, to what extent can I alter people? Would making them younger be feasible? Could I eventually become comparable to panacea from worm?
>>
File: tumblr_l0lxskyHJV1qzma4ho1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l0lxskyHJV1qzma4ho1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x373px
I took Flow of Magic beforeit was removed and nobody can force me to remove it!
>>
>>46005040
Okay? I mean, how d'you expect anyone to respond to that? Of course nobody can stop you from being a faggot over the internet, it's just nobody will talk to you about anything you do with it.

So basically you're in the same boat as the people who jump lewd jumps or SB jumps-nobody cares as long as you keep it to yourself.
>>
>>46004999
Curently not a whole lot of items planned. Obligatory comfy bed and pillow items, possibly dreamcatchers or something? Thinking of maybe an item like a charm that lets you bring an item into the dreamworld with you? Still hammering a lot of it out.

>>46005006
Dreamblade is basically a setting where psychics called Dreamlords battle it out in the gestalt dream world of humanity and all livings things. There they fight to protect ideals and such or try and influence the unconscious, sleeping minds of millions....potentially. Its an interesting setting for an interesting game that sadly died.

Hecatomb is basically a card game setting where you play an Endbringer who's goal is to offer up the entire world in a sacrificial ritual to...well whoever it is you worship. Cthulhu, Hastur, Isis, Hades, Binarius Father of the Code, THE HIVE, ect. Split into four colors of magic: Greed, Lust, Destruction and Corruption.

Its not a nice place. People will die, reality will shatter, and you will gladly offer up everything to your dark gods before moving on to the next reality to do it again until you receive your just reward or die trying.

And then on a lighter note: Evil Genius. Imagine the Dungeon Keeper games except you are an 70's Bond Villain. Complete with Goons, Volcano Island Bases, and plots to steal the Effiel Tower.
>>
>>46005067
>Endbringer

I take it an Endbringer is something else in the context of this setting, and not the oh-so-overhyped clods from Worm?
>>
>>46005040
It's not being removed.
>>
>>46004959
>Evil Genius
Hoo boy. This is going to be a glorious mess, I can tell already.

DOITDOITDOITPLEASE?
>>
>>46005089
Yeah, there's no relationship, it's just a term the game uses. You're bringing the end of the world, thus, Endbringer.
>>
>>46005115
So more like a horseman of the apocalypse, sans horse?
>>
>>46005125
With some Cthulhu cultist tropes in there, too.
>>
>>46005067
>>Curently not a whole lot of items planned.

how about Locations that follow you from jump to jump?
>>
>>46004999

I have a question about the Ghostbusters jump.

Is the corrupting influence perk supposed to be one of those you can't actually get it joke options, or is the fact that it's literally impossible to afford (being a ghost costs 300 cp and it costs 1400 cp for a total of 1700 cp with a 600 cp limit for drawbacks) an accidental screw up?
>>
>>46005089
Nah
>>46005115
What Anon said. You end the world. Endbringer

>>46005107
I got some of it laid out. Current Origins are Drop In, Industrialist, Movie Star and....I forget the word for it. Whatever the asian dude was. A prince or something? Basics are Moviestar has celebrity connections and fans, industrialist has money, and dynasty dude has ancient family secrets.

Also trying to work up a viable "Build and Island" section. Its not working to well right now.

>>46005135
I'd considered that. Basically places of power that follow you in your Dreams that you can draw power from. Not sure how it'll work? Maybe like each has a bonus?

Big point to consider is that 90% of the stuff in the Jump will be restricted to the Dreamworld only.
>>
>>46005152
Given who made it? Probably the latter.
>>
>>46005152
The dweeb drawback makes it affordable. Which seems to be the point. All the misery for all the power.

...Aaaaaand guess who went and took that.

>>46005163
I feel your pain. Those supplement-esque things are always a bother.
>>
>>46005125

It's sort of like being a planeswalker, only you can only go to one world at a time, summon horrible monsters to reap the souls of the world, have competition trying to do the same, and get to move on to the next world by being the one to cause the apocalypse.
>>
>>46005152
check it again

>>A real dweeb +700cp, overrides CP limit.
For whatever reason You just Can't get a break, any science you try will be based on A bad hypotheses And wind up only functioning through your willpower,Any ghosts You hunt will somehow elude capture. And be vastly superior to you
physically as well if you're a ghost You windup Being an insignificant little spook That makes easy prey for larger spirits,
as well as draw the attention of the Ghostbusters, who will be prepared for everything you throw at them. This will affect your companions and any allies you get from this jump.
>>
>>46005191
>>46005201

Huh missed that. Nevermind then.
>>
>>46005021
From reading the three perks, I think so yes. You'd even exceed her on range (she's limited to touch, you're not) but she'd beat you on skill and speed (since she has a clarktech agent doing most of the heavy lifting for her).

And with sufficient time, training, study and skill-boosting perks... you could build a jumpchain out of developing it into basically the Shaper power from the Worm CYOA.
>>
What would you call a madness wavelength that makes people become basically animalistic? As in all they can think about is eating and or doing lewd things? Madness of the flesh? Madness of the blood?
>>
>>46005384
The Madness of Flesh sounds good to me.
>>
Madness of the Beast?
>>
File: ah, woo.png (144KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ah, woo.png
144KB, 512x512px
>>46005384
>Madness of the blood

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood.
>>
>>46005384
Madness of Instinct, perhaps. The point is that you've effectively taken higher brain functions out of the equation, you're only listening to instinct and hormonal response.
>>
>>46005369
Awesome.
Are physiomancers limited by biomass like panacea? Or is it more like Harry Potter transmutation where the extra mass just appears?
>>
>>46005442
In book there is a bit of wiggle room because you can grow more. One of them goes full on blob actually and atarts assimilating.
>>
>>46005401
>>46005421
>>46005422
>>46005431
Thanks. Think Im going with madness of the flesh then. Do madness wavelengths scale with size cause Im like kaiju sized atm.
>>
>>46005495
Just gonna say, that is one of the scarier madness wavelengths I have seen.
>>
>>46005495
There's no indication of it. It probably scales with soul or mental power, if anything, since Soul Eater mostly deals with souls and mentality.
So stack a bunch of spiritual power and psionic perks.
>>
>>46005384
Could ypu use your Madness wavelength to create clowns like the Kishin did?

I don't need to control them, just to mass produce them and throw them to my enemies.
>>
>>46005557
I don't even know what the clowns are anon, the description of the drawback made me just go NOPE.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg (269KB, 559x770px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg
269KB, 559x770px
>>46005557
> Could ypu use your Madness wavelength to create clowns like the Kishin did?
I don't think you could do that with Madness Wavelength alone. You'd want to pick that up along with Uplift from the Witch's tree, which enables you to make Demon's Tools, and then you'd have to throw some research into it.
I think you could do it with those, but not instantaneously.
Of course, that research can be sped up if you have a lot of test subjects to work with, like from a certain drawback, or maybe a few people prone to madness...

>>46005575
Checking the wiki? They're basically living constructs of madness incarnate. Some of the stronger ones are actually quite cunning and can strategize. They can also combine to become stronger, and in general they are bad news.
Great for disposable shock troopers when you don't care about collateral damage.
>>
>>46005575
They are golems/constructs made out of physical madness.
>>
>>46005623
The Kishin created them just by being there on his peak. I know that witches can create them artificially, but I want that my madness wavelength summons them automatically.
>>
File: what a beautiful beacon.jpg (70KB, 540x448px) Image search: [Google]
what a beautiful beacon.jpg
70KB, 540x448px
Okay, so. Assuming my Jumper is starting out as a Net-Navi in Battle Network, then going through:

>Kid Radd
>Digimon
>TOME
>The Matrix
>Sword Art Online

In that order.

How dangerous are each of those for someone starting as a Hacker Navi, and how dangerous would the following be afterwards:

>Giffany
>Houka Inumuta
>the Black Queen virus, courtesy of pic related
>>
>>46005508
Well I did take that strong soul perk, am also an arrancar so basically a small country worth of souls, took darkbinding and drink sinful somolier like it was water. I think I have a pretty good lock on soul strength, anyone know of any more soul boosting powers?
>>
>>46005820
Eva angel with boosts from eva jump. All you just said would make for a pretty big powerful angel.
>>
>>46005768

>Digimon

I'm not sure about the rest, but Digimon is a rather high powered setting. Which basically means it depends on if you gain the attention of something dangerous or not.

Although I recommend not making viruses when your there. Mostly because digital stuff has a habit of evolving into something ridiculously dangerous.

Anyway for reference to how ridiculous digimon can get the mook level enemies in digimon adventures can cause massive changes to the weather patterns of an area in the real world apparently just by being there.

For some reason the human characters dying is rare (but has happened), but there are a lot of digimon that can or at least should be able to destroy a world with almost no effort.
>>
File: Konaitcantbehelped.gif (413KB, 293x130px) Image search: [Google]
Konaitcantbehelped.gif
413KB, 293x130px
>>46005640
> I want that my madness wavelength summons them automatically.
Well, then, I dunno. The only thing I can say is probably you'd have to be a Kishin, which is a loss condition in the Soul Eater jump itself, and also involves trading shitloads of sanity so that you're basically your Madness Aura incarnate.

That or just crank your madness aura out to ridiculous degrees, with soul/psionic resonance perks, as mentioned before. The madness aura causes architecture and physics to start breaking down, if you can get it dense enough you might presumably start spawning Clowns.
I mean, the main issue is power.
But I think that would require a SHITLOAD of resonance upgrades and you might have to stay in one place for awhile before it starts happening. Maybe.
>>
>>46005094
Uh, actually the version that's in the Upload New Jumps already has Flow of Magic removed, and it's been there for a while...
>>
>>46005067
>Hecatomb

Finally, a jump for all of our namefags and personalities to finally reveal their true colors with!
>>
>>46006294
Explain?
>>
File: Nyarlathotep.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>>46006294
You say that like ASA would ever admit it.
>>
>>46005040
K
>>
How would I go about making a training ground that can upgrade spirits? I'm a huge fanboy for Totemist Quest, and I want to create something like the Hall of Reflection that Diarca's introduced recently. Totemist enters with nothing but the spirit they're looking to upgrade, goes through a series of trials unique to the spirit that tests their skill, determination and bond with each other, and then the spirit has a minor moment of enlightenment and grows in power by connecting more closely to one of their metaphysical themes. What jumps have the sort of spirit magic I'd need in order to be able to empower them like that?
>>
>>46006385
Well you could get the training hall from the spyro jump that does something similar, what kind of spirit? Is it a companion?
>>
>>46006445
No, not for a companion. More a general piece of spiritual infrastructure. I probably won't even wind up using it too often, it's just something I think is cool. You say the Spyro jump has something for this? Which one, LoSS or Classic?
>>
>>46006460
Nevermind, found it. Dreamscape Training, from the LoSS jump. This sounds almost exactly what I'm looking for. I'll have to make a few cosmetic changes, but otherwise it's perfect. Thanks, >>46006445.
>>
>>46006460
LoSS jump, It has two tiers. Standard training hall, then the Dream training hall. It's quite handy even though I haven't seen anyone get the full thing yet.
>>
>>46006484
I took full thing. Its too useful to not take it.
>>
>>46006484
Well, someone is now. And I haven't been to LoSS yet on my current jump, so I don't even have to change anything in my build. It's nice when a jump just hands you something that you thought you'd need a very complex combo to make. This will simplify things greatly. Thanks, Spyro.
>>
>>46002900
>>46003045
What a harmless little thing to attack someone over, jeez.
>>
>>46004328
He also loved animals.

>>46004364
Only because he didn't have time. We know that Voldemort planned to kill off mudbloods and any magical creatures that wouldn't side with him.
>>
>>46006616
Voldemort is literally magical Hitler. The only reason he never got around to killing off muggles was because he was slightly more of a dumbass (which is quite impressive), and decided to start down the path of death to those who oppose me before acquiring political power.
>>
>>46006648
Exactly. In full agreement. Was just disagreeing with that anon saying Voldemort was nicer.
>>
>>46006667
Yeah, I was basically just using your post as a springboard because it flowed better for the point I was trying to make. Didn't mean to come off as confrontational if that happened.
>>
>>46006693
No worries.
>>
Daytime jc is nicer than night time jc it seems.
>>
>>46004506
>>46004527
>>46004609
Thank you as well.
>>46006745
Presumably because people are usually less tired.
>>
>>46006745
FUCK YOU

AND FUCK YOUR WAIFU.
>>
Sisters represent
>>
File: Oh really.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Oh really.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>46006837
Is that an offer?
>>
>>46006979
Reporting as requested sister.
Is there heresy afoot?
Are we finally going to make a move against Konata?
>>
>>46007153
Nah, I want to see her suffer in the BC jump.
>>
>>46007126
Yes.

My barracks, ten minutes, I've got the cocaine.
>>
File: 1457536938950.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1457536938950.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
>>46007197
As long as she does suffer
>>
File: image.png (675KB, 632x869px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
675KB, 632x869px
>>46007249
DID SOMEONE SAY COCAINE?
>>
File: tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png
97KB, 250x250px
>>46007197
Man, I... might not even go.

I don't really like 40K.

Of course, every time I say that, I feel like I'm going to get lynched by the entire /tg/ board for thought crimes.
But I kindof think it says something when I can go to Twilight and Inheritance and all that other junk, and 40K's the one that makes me go, "I don't think I want to do this."

I'm happy that other people are looking forward to its release, though.
I'm happy you're happy, Anon.
>>
File: Sisters_of_Battle.jpg (90KB, 620x565px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters_of_Battle.jpg
90KB, 620x565px
>>46007570
I'm not happy that you're happy
One as dispicable as you needs despair
So much despair.

And in that darkness I pray you will find the only light that can illuminate your path so that I may one day call you sister.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>46007570
If it's any consolation, we're not sure if we're going either.

See-the BC jump apparently starts you off in the depths of the Warp, right? And we happen to have the Null perk from 40K jump. We may or may not also have conducted some Necron research to investigate whether it's possible to technologically achieve the effects of Omega-minus psychic blackout by simulation through Song Science and other tinkering. The point being-the whole "you got shoved in the wrong place, at the wrong time, everything gets ruined" shtick was already played out in DxD, and it doesn't feel like it'd mesh right with our ongoing 40K narrative given we've been setting right and screwing up there in an entirely different fashion. So either that happens and things go poorly, or we'd have to fiat away our past efforts and perk somehow for us to coexist with the Warp for any length of time.

Stepping out of character for a sec-I'm kinda ambivalent about 40K; I think there's entertainment to be had, but I'm not exactly crazy about it either. I think I'm part of the subsection of /tg/ that loves to hate it for being ridiculous, since it's basically a setting based on an '80s metal album full of nonsensical stuff.

So I like exploring it and there are even rare times when I take some aspects of it seriously, but on the whole I prefer to think of it as a very dark comedy of errors.
>>
File: witchcraft.jpg (64KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
>>46007964
Do you really think she will find any solace from the dark in that searing flame you call the Light?

Should she so much as touch it, it will incinerate and diminish her. No - the darkness is where she belongs.

The darkness is where we all belong.

After all, in a world of light where the light knows its own glory, what is the point of us? We are left redundant and dim, shrunken and bleached and burnt until at last we die away, cursing ourselves for having ever been born.
>>
>>46008048
If I take a lamp and shine toward the wall, a bright spot will appear on the wall. The lamp is our search for truth, for understanding. Too often we assume the light on the wall is God, but the light is not the goal of the search, it is the result of the search. The more intense the search, the brighter the light on the wall. The brighter the light on the wall, the greater the sense of revelation upon seeing it. Similarly, someone who does not search, who does not bring a lantern with him, sees nothing. What we perceive as God is the by-product of our search for God. It may simply be an appreciation of the light, pure and unblemished, not understanding that it comes from us. Sometimes, we stand in front of the light and assume we are the center of the universe – God looks astonishingly like we do! – or we turn to look at our shadow and assume all is darkness. If we allow ourselves to get in the way, we defeat the purpose – which is use the light of our search to illuminate the wall in all its beauty and all its flaws, and in so doing, better understand the world around us.
>>
File: 123524362346234.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
123524362346234.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>46008048
Heresy and sophistry.

Light and life are choice, a choice to struggle against entropy, to push back the dark, to shine bright in the night. Humanity burns bright, heart, mind, and soul, and holds within it the hope for all the multiverse. Humans, therefore, who forsake that are guilty not only of crimes against humanity, but also the whole of the multiverse.

Humans, the sons and daughters of Terra, who for the sake of humanity forsake the purity of humanity, who accept the indignity of mingled essence, and take upon themselves exile in order to shine bright in the farthest reaches are to be pitied and lauded. Errant humans embracing exile for the sake of humanity exist with purpose, and have their place in the Constellation of Mankind. Yet those who muddy themselves purely for power, who wallow in filth for simple indulgence, these need to be brought to heel. These need to be made whole, pure, and humble again.

So shall it be in the fullness of time.
>>
Meanwhile, in the Legion of Harem Jumpers. . .

>pic related
>>
In Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs the Ratbatspider monster seems to be all alone, is there supposed to be a Martian civilization or something to go with it?
>>
File: masked witch.jpg (766KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
masked witch.jpg
766KB, 900x1200px
>>46008240
You would carry the seeds of your own devastation, hunting endlessly for something you can never catch? Why?

Are futile pursuits the very essence of mankind? Is it truly our nature to bash our heads against the wall until we pass out, never once realizing that the wall WILL NOT BUDGE?

In the beginning, there was only darkness, and in the end it will come again. The stars will flicker and die regardless of what any species does?! Why make a sacrifice of yourself now? What is so noble about failing to prolong the inevitable? Why fight that which hides you from your foes - or grants you the strength to annihilate them?
>>
File: 1457189275866.jpg (282KB, 573x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1457189275866.jpg
282KB, 573x1941px
>>46008299
My brother from another mother!
>>
>>46008367
You're just looking for an excuse to post that every day aren't you?
>>
>>46008159
>>46008240
You children are pathetic. You worship a corpse who despises your love, and in its name, you burn all things. You believe your faith and fire can solve all the problems and that the path you walk will someday uplift humanity to the highest points.

But you're wrong. As it is now, humanity is as bad or worse than the things in the dark. It doesn't have to be this way, but your foolishness will doom you all. And then, maybe, with humanity's gasping, final breath, you'll see the error of your ways and finally know the despair you've brought upon all of your own kind in the name of peace and safety.
>>
>>46008405
First time I've posted it in three days. I'm slowly weaning myself off it. Gotta take it slow. Can't just go cold turkey. Might snap something.
>>
Ok i have almost finished the jump. What is the opinion of others who have played the game on how to balance the blacksmithing? Right now I'm heavily inclined to leave it out entirely but i would consider adding it in as an undiscounted 800cp perk if there is enough interest.
>>
>>46008497
It's been like three years since I played the game,but I don't remember blacksmithing being that big of a deal. Why would it warrant an 800CP perk?
>>
Damage resistance. you can craft armour that make you invulnerable. though the armour it self does suffer wear and tear still but it was still slow as hell.
>>
File: 463652859065623.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
463652859065623.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>46008354
To call an event or state inevitable is not to give it sanction. To say that something provides advantage is not to say that it provides strength. The beings that would become humanity were born in darkness: true. However, it was the struggle against the dark, the fires of intellect and faith pushing back the night, the act of becoming the one true light of Terra, which tempered and transmuted those beings into humanity. Would we now abandon that holy vocation? Fire and light have served us well, and we have served them in turn, and though that burden cannot be set aside ‘ere death, so shall we bear it.

You mock, and ask if it is human to beat against a wall until insensate. So like the blind to see and not understand. Humanity is the wall, the great barrier against the night and it is the night and the dark which batters against us. We are that which will not be broken. We are that which will never fall. If it is our doom to forever be assailed, so be it. For as long as there is, so shall there be the light of humanity.

Come home. Repent. It is not too late.
>>
>>46008579
Are you sure it's meant to be invulnerable-invulnerable and not a game mechanic? It sounds like just...very, very tough armour considering the armour still can be degraded.
>>
File: Battle_Sister_stairs.jpg (183KB, 1032x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Sister_stairs.jpg
183KB, 1032x1280px
>>46008354
You say we bash our heads against an immovable wall, but has that wall not moved? No matter how painful the experience is we do learn from it.

You know not what awaits us at the end of the universe, heretic, and wether or not there is a way to survive it. I will tell you now, with certainty in my heart, that the light of humanity is our greatest tool in our search for an undying, eternal empire.

>>46008411
To love the Emperor is to love oneself, to aspire to be better, to rise above corruption and temptation. You think we think him divine? Who would we then, consider his peers? Korne? Slaanesh? Gork and Mork? You think we'd sully our emperors name by associating him with them?

The history of humanity has been anything but peaceful and safe, I would not presume you would understand, heretic. The human spirit is the greatest creation wrought by the universe, and the Emperor is the ultimate exemplar of that spirit.

Embrace the light again, repent before his mercy and be welcomed home.
>>
>>46008579
But that's gameplay mechanics, right? I'd just leave it out if it doesn't have a place in a tree.
>>
>>46003865
fall from heaven jump has a soul well
>>
>>46008614
Could do it that way. it is a game mechanic thing in Amalur there are damage resistance modifiers that don't have diminishing returns. Might be easier to put in the notes that you can'y make armour as ridiculous as the stuff you make in game.
>>
>>46008747
I think the note should just say 'the armor you make can protect you from all damage you can receive in this setting, theoretically, but it may not necessarily be powerful enough to stop attacks much greater than what's found here, and it doesn't make unarmored parts of your body any more resistant to damage'
>>
>>46008747
That sounds like the best option, really. I mean, for both Mario jumps barring that one drawback I don't assume if I touch an enemy koopa 3 times without sufficient mushrooms on hand I'll scream, look at the 4th wall and then drop through reality while GAME OVER appears on the screen.

>>46008746
That's not quite making souls though, that's just collecting lost ones

Like the difference between being a watchmaker and a crazy hobo who steals other peoples' watches
>>
>>46008299
Hey, I'm not racist!
I'll have you know that my harem is very ethnically diverse. We've got Western European girls AND Slavic girls.
>>
>>46008497
While Amalur's blacksmithing allows for wide variety of effects and can potentially create the best stuff in the game, it does make you work for it. It HAS been a while, admittedly.

Hm. Perhaps a 600 undiscounted perk, where the things you create grow directly stronger if rare materials or more time/effort went into their creation?
>>
>>46007197
pffff. they'll do the same as everyone - take the 'chaos is icky, eeeeeew!' loyalist path and go RED TAKIN ALL MAH CP OH NOES when they buy the 600 cp 'you so sexy slaneesh cries' perk and the 300 cp 'you huge and muscles and sexy!' perk.
>>
>>46008901
I'm probably going Tzeentch and buddying up with Magnus personally.
>>
>>46008629
My apologies, fair sister. I do not know why I was under the impression that you think the one you call the GOD EMPEROR divine.

Only a fool assumes the light is benevolent. The light is not benevolent any more than the dark is malevolent. They simply are. And the light alone will burn you and all around you to ashes as surely as the dark alone will drown you and pull your corpse to unfathomable depths.

These things are basic human nature. You can't simply deny the center most part of yourself. Of EVERYONE. Else it will lead to you fanatics, who would burn a thousand worlds and a trillion souls at the slightest hint that they disagree with you.

You think yourselves above Chaos? Above the Orks? At least they admit what they are, instead of hiding behind claims of necessity.
>>
>>46008339
iirc Babylon said it was flat out the biggest, scariest thing there, to the point where it didn't need backup. it's also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzkBJA-Tlxw
>>
>>46008901
> huge and muscles
> Konata

Try again, buddy.
>>
What are the best perks for making and enforcing contracts?

I have only seen the ones in Changeling...
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (100KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
100KB, 1280x1280px
>>46008497
>Kingdom of Amalur jump
YES
I want to derail that setting so badly. I remember playing the shit out of that game. I had a lot of fun with that game. Even if the world is an single player MMO. Which it was.Will there be a drawback that makes the world largely devoid of friendly life save for towns?
>>
>>46006616
>He also loved animals.

You might be surprised to find that German's Animal Rights were probably much more advanced that the ones of many modern countries.
>>
>>46009016
I thought they strapped bombs to dogs and had them run under tank?

Or was that the Soviets?
>>
>>46008901
Actually, propably gonna go tzeentch or slaneesh myself. Loyalist sounds meh, the imperium is fucked too, so I see no reason to be more 'loyal' to them than to the gods.

I guess Tzeentch might like my "screw everyone, imma do my own thing" attitude for 40k jumps?
>>
>>46009055
Soviets. The Germans had tanks aplenty and Russians just had life, tons of life to throw at the gears to gum them up.
>>
File: Saint_Katherine.jpg (304KB, 1129x899px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Katherine.jpg
304KB, 1129x899px
>>46008909
These creatures you say we slaughter for disagreeing with us? Let us look at them shall we?

The Eldar believe they are superior to us.
The Dark Eldar would enslave us all to their dark whims.
The Orks would destroy everything
The Tau would condemn us to service of their greater good, locked in an inescapable caste system.
The Tyranids would consume us all
And Chaos would have us turn on ourselves

Let me make this clear heretic, anyone who physically stands in the way of the Liberty and Justice of others needs to be purged. Being put to the flame is far more merciful than what they deserve.
>>
>>46009066
If I didn't have a choice but to go Chaos, I'd go Slaneesh. The hypersexuality is a thing, obviously, but that's not all there is. He's as much about compulsive pursuit of perfection and experience as muh girldick sexy crab monsters lewdshit hurr durr.
>>
>>46009143
Wrong person, anon.
>>
>>46009143
>The Eldar believe they are superior to us.
So, exactly what you are saying, in reverse. Why do you have a better claim?
>>
>>46009172
Yeah, Slaanesh is usually shoved into just being a sex thing, people forget his/her/its cultists are also perfectionists who want their designs to look and work just right, as opposed to the others who have...other focuses.
>>
>>46009242
I should go to bed

>>46009254
JUSTICE
AND
LIBERTY
FOR
ALL
>>
>>46009172
Yeah, the pursuit of perfection and experience stuff kind of fits with my chain really well anyway. What with Enhanced Mastery-ing everything up, continually modifying and refining my genetics/cybernetics to perfect my form, and and basically just going around to see what the multiverse has to offer.
>>
>>46009254
Well, we didn't give birth to a psychic god of rape for one.
>>
>>46009354
Didn't we create Khorne, Nurgle, and Tzeentch, though?
>>
>>46009143
I'm not speaking of the xenos, sister. I'm speaking of your own kind.
>>
>>46009394

Anyone, ANYONE, who physically stands in the way of the Liberty and Justice of others needs to be purged. Being put to the flame is far more merciful than what they deserve.
>>
File: 1456647384952.jpg (117KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456647384952.jpg
117KB, 752x1063px
What do my fellow sisters think about me writing up a list of values?

I get the feeling that many of us agree that the Emperor is not divine, and have core values derived from Humanisim. And while I love the banter with the heretics, each time we have to go through the motions of correcting their conflations of 40K lore and our beliefs.

Not that it's not all fun, but its a thought.

I was thinking something along the lines of the Order of the Bountiful Orchard
As an allusion to the Garden of Eden myth and the abundant amount of temptation we all face during the jump.
>>
>>46009392
The other Chaos Gods matured into what they are today during early human history, yeah. But the idea that a single primitive world species at the time was solely responsible when the universe was packed full of trillions of other sentients, excluding the Eldar and their pantheon, is kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>46005820
According to Digger, going Fallen Human in Undertale gives a big boost to your soul power post jump, IIRC.
>>
So in Nanoha, how powerful is an SS or SSS rank? And exactly how bad are the control problems?
>>
File: AS28.png (295KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
AS28.png
295KB, 1000x800px
>>46009634
I like where you're going with that, but it's a bit too starchy I think. Plus, there are a multitude of Orders Sororitas, so there's room for variety.

I'd be more than willing to read about your order, Sister. So feel free to write it out.
>>
>>46009861
Nuclear launch detected.
>>
>>46008953
>flat out the biggest, scariest thing there
Now I want to try to find a way to trick it into fighting Hitler.
>>
>>46009634
So your basically the Sisters of Light and Humanity Fuck Yeah? I think the Choir could get behind something like that, I could to if it weren't for some obvious issues.

>>46009344
Like this being the exact same boat I'm in. Except thanks to Fallout giving me access to an insane amount of drugs, every performance enhancer imaginable, and the ability to make implants that can synthesize them directly into my bloodstream I'm a functioning human pharmacy as well.
>>
File: iridion.png (10KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
iridion.png
10KB, 450x450px
>>46007964
> so that I may one day call you sister.
Careful, many would call that heresy.

Anyway, I'd sooner be a techpriest.
Seems more my speed.
Techpriestanon seems like a pretty cool guy. I'd hang with him.

Honestly if I could just sit on some quiet offworld and build weapons and ships all day... that wouldn't be so bad.
I really hate fighting, though.
And yet that's the whole point, isn't it?
What kind of loser just wants to build things?

>>46007990
I can see how your unique physiology might make it rather difficult. I can imagine you touching down and the entire warp just exploding.

Anyway, I suppose I mostly dislike it because it's SO ridiculously grimdark.
There was a time, long ago, when I actually did think it was sortof funny in a parodied sortof way, but I've met some weird dogmatic fans since then and got that shit beat out of me, and there's just not a lot left for me there.
I mean, I'm totally into dark humor, but this ain't it.
I'm not into "hopelessness for the sake of hopelessness". Also, fuck Cavia.

I think the whole, "I'm not really into endless warfare" might also play a part in it, since it's a war game and that's prettymuch all it focuses on. Everything's a massive war engine devoted to pain.
It mostly just makes me feel really tired.

Despite everything, I do still enjoy reading the lore about it. It's got neat ideas, taken on an individual basis. I just... don't have any desire to take part in it.
>>
>>46010715
>Building ships

Careful you could be considered an heretek. You don't build ships, you "recover" them.
>>
>>46010715
>Techpriestanon seems like a pretty cool guy. I'd hang with him.
on this, we can agree
>>46009634
>abundant amount of temptation we all face during the jump.
It's like a thousand saxophones all played at once, then silence
>>
>>46010807
But is it not the pinnacle of your career, to be able to recover them from raw material? They have been waiting for untold eons, locked away in raw minerals waiting to be refined, to be given the shape that they were always meant to have!
>>
>>46011031
That would be making something new, and would be inferior to what's already been made. Why try to innovate, when your ancestors made it already? Just have to go and "find" it and "fix" it.
>>
>>46011031
>>46011127
Archmagos are sometimes allowed to innovate.
>>
File: Izumi.png (414KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.png
414KB, 711x400px
>>46010807
I think this just validates my point, don't you?

>>46009256
Sometimes people get kindof pissy because they think I'm following Slaanesh for the "wrong" reasons. It's weird, because in those cases I'm usually pretty sure I know more about her than they do.

I have always admired her devotion to perfection. Though I don't believe it's a thing that can be reached, the attempt might take you to amazing places. That alone is worth... well, it's worth something.
Also, sonic attacks are totally fucking awesome.
Too bad they come with so much extra baggage.

>>46008901
Maaan, do you even know who I AM?
I actually have a Mark of Slaanesh carved into my shoulder. Also, not really into muscles and huge, more into smallness and cute.
Plus, if anything, I'm encouraging Red to make people cry, not the other way around.
Your suffering amuses me.
>>
>>46011261
at the very least, major forgeworlds have their own "patterns" of common gear
case in point, the many, MANY bolter variants out there
>>
>>46011031
Get an STC printer and stamp a few seals on it. Act like you found it onma warp hulk. Praise the Emperor for hiding These Blueprints for the most amazing technology from the final clutches of Chaos right under their noses.
>>
>>46009066
The Empire has problems, but those can be fixed with time and effort.

Chaos is fucked by its very nature.

>>46009143
You, you're fucking crazy. Killing people shouldn't be the first option. Unless they are Orks. Gods above I loath Orks.

>>46009290
Also stop comparing The Imperium to America, it really isn't.

>>46012189
This is basically my plan. Like for Non-Warp Reliant FTL.
>>
>>46008497
If you leave it out entirely people are just going to learn it in setting for free / a time investment. Just something to keep in mind.

Now. The big question is. What'd you do about the whole "Fateless One" deal?

>>46008589
>that pic

FUCK YOU KERRIGAN.
>>
File: 1432937791895.png (57KB, 390x329px) Image search: [Google]
1432937791895.png
57KB, 390x329px
>>46012229
We're gonna fortify Cadia, and we're gonna make the heretics pay for it.
>>
>>46008497
I am tremendously biased because my jumper's main thing is crafting, but I'd say yes.
please add it, I need, Need, NEED more crafting boosters. Those can be quite rare.
>>
77. Tenchi Muyo - Slice of Life
Origin: Minor Jurian Noble (-100), Age: 208
Perks: Jailbreaker (-100), Living Technology (-100), Smiling Goddess Leaves (-200), Redwood Soldier Meditation (-400)
Items: Jurian Interface, Control Cube (-100), Body Enhancement (-100), Subspace Onsen (-100), First Generation Tree Ship (-200)
Drawbacks: Hopeless Suitor 2 (+400)

I'm not used to being pursued. I'm fairly off-putting in the appearance department, my personality is basically the sound of spare change jingling about halfway down the hall of an office building, and I usually have someone else handle the grand displays of power. The worst I've gotten is that whole Florence Nightingale thing where I save someone's life and hold their hand during a painful injection and they want my dick for like a week. The "It's my job to provide comfort" speech doesn't really work here. At least they're cute. I used Drunkard's character generator to create them. Sasaki is kind of a crazy dick, but his heart is in the right place and he hopes to win me over with grand gifts, usually stolen. He'd be fine if I didn't get the feeling he was going to murder me in my sleep to steal my wealth. Kimura was a monk before he realized not giving a fuck isn't the same thing as giving up earthly desires. Now he's more or less a homeless beggar, and I can't just let him starve on the street. So, they're both staying with me and I have to run and hide from their affections. I mean, it's about time I got back on the horse, but it's not worth ending my chain over.

Still, I have a well defended mansion and hotsprings for the Harem Anime crew to visit. My parents stop by on occasion to see how the whole "Not technically banished but please stay on this relatively important backwater" thing is going. None of us approve of my suitors, but I keep good company outside of that. I was startled to see a princess and a goddess here, and my origins drive to fealty won out. So, I got involved in their silly plot.
>>
>>46012883
I was below Washu's notice, and more or less a background character, showing up occasionally to help handle some major issue. This was slice of life, so the major issues were things requiring an impartial, non-Tenchi judge.

Also, I have a treeship, but no tree. I meet the requirements for picking it up. It's basically an empty, powerless flower pot in one of the Light of Terra's holds until I take Space Opera mode. Still, I'd rather spend the CP now than later.
>>
>>46012229
But Justice how can one reason with a hungry Tyranids, How can you talk with the Dark eldar without being enslaved, and How can one reason with beings of the warp?
>>
>>46013187
With Superior Firepower.
>>
>>46013187
>How can you talk with the Dark eldar without being enslaved
Ask him about Commorragh
>>
>>46013187
Friendship is magic.
>>
>>46012229
I'm pretty sure Chaos, Orks, Tyranids, Necrons and Dark Eldar are firmly entrenched within the purge on sight section for most people. Because barring extraordinary circumstances you can't exactly negotiate with them.

The Tau as a whole are incredibly naive and easily manipulated, the Eldar tend to be the ones doing said dickish meddling but a good Jumper can probably out JUST AS PLANNED them to get em to play ball. Still in most cases, kill or be killed is the rule of engagement, because you'll be lucky if at best they extend the same courtesy.
>>
>>46013689
You can talk to Orks, plenty of them are willing to be hired as mercs or talked into going after someone tougher than you. Problem is that it's a temporary solution, because eventually there's just going to be you and them.
>>
>>46013777
Same situation with all the others basically. Sure you can be all buddy buddy with Vect in Commorragh and have a Dark Eldar subordinate/fuck buddy. But they need to torture sentients to death regularly and humans are the biggest source of victims. Or you've got a crazy adopted Necron father, won't matter when some cron from another tomb world notices you're a filthy meat puppet and vaporizes you.
>>
Does Soul gathering from Demon's Souls work in future jumps?
>>
So just last Thursday, I thought to myself, "I used to love CYOA pics back in the day, I wonder if they're still a thing."

One thing led to another, and now every ounce of free time is going to jumpchains. The money spent on the division is completely wasted. Thanks you fuckers.
>>
Hey, if the Anon asking about Soul Eater clowns is still here, you can always absorb the Kishin like Chrona did.
He DID take back control when she had a breakdown, but I'm sure you can find a way around that.
>>
>>46012418
>KERRIGAN
Did nothing wrong.
>>
>>46014295
Isn't money spent on Division a money wasted regardless?

>In b4 legit wondering if a good game
>>
>>46014348
Wrong thread?
>>
>>46014295
Welcome to the club, you're here forever.
>>
As someone who's only watched the UBW anime, I'm curious: if I want to pull off Shirou's copying and projecting magical weapons/Noble Phantasm, I need to buy a Reality Marble that copies the effects of Unlimited Blade Works?
>>
>>46014459
Basically. Would be cheaper to get an A++ Noble Phantasm from what I remember though.

Also, get ready to be a sword. You're going to have the same sort of insanity that Shirou does
>>
>>46014295
Nah, just means you need to make a The Division Jump.
>>
>>46014400
You must be new
>>
>>46014348
It's not terrible I suppose, even if the personal hype train just missed the station.
Certainly better than Destiny was at launch.
>>
>>46014988
Isn't it a Queue simulator right now?
>>
>>46015046
Nah, that was just a meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (401KB, 1498x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401KB, 1498x913px
>>46014512
Rather have a generic Tom Clancy Jump. Division is pretty poor content wise.
>>
>>46014494
Couldnt you but a ubw ripoff as an NP yo by-pass the insanity or naw.
>>
>>46015351
The insanity is what makes a Reality Marble work at all.
>>
>>46015423
Well normally. But this one would be bought with CP and powered by Fiat.
>>
>>46015524
I'm pretty sure the NPs you buy aren't fiated anymore than your harry potter magic is. As far as I know they're still powered by mana.
>>
>>46015524
Sorry honey, Val has specified that your purchased Reality Marbles function by canon mechanics. That is, they're fueled by your insanity. They get fiat to continue working post-jump, but they don't get fiat that makes them work differently. The insanity is always required.
>>
>>46015602
What if you get it from the Nasu jump Val didn't make?
>>
>>46015423
>>46015602
It's not Insanity. It's seeing The World from a different perspective from "normal" Humans. Which seems insane from a Human. But Dead Apostles gain one just by living long enough, because age eventually makes one see things differently enough from "normal" Humans.

I'd argue that Jumpers at 20+ jumps are old enough to Qualify for one.
>>
>>46015635
I don't think any of the ones she didn't make have the option to buy reality marbles.

If they do, they work as you'd expect them to unless stated otherwise. If mechanics are going to change, you're going to have to be TOLD they change, or they don't.

>>46015661
I just use it as shorthand.
>>
>>46015602
Is it like stark raving madness? Or like Mr Teatime "sees the world in a completely different way" madness? I'm not familiar with the setting.
>>
I personally really love 40k thanks to Babylon

Is there a WIP of Black Crusade around?
>>
>>46015741
The later. Like Justice says >>46015661 , it's seeing reality differently than normal humans, and believing in it. It's most commonly something that comes about from age, because obviously an immortal vampire doesn't view the world the same as a normal human. And it's entirely functional, and it can often be subtle or hidden, not interfering with your life or way of thinking otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 547x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 547x639px
>>46015756
No. Red is working on it slowly, along with bunch of other stuff.
>>
>>46015741
>>46015661
Ah. Nevermind.
>>
>>46015741
The second. Reality Marbles were first Observed in Demons and Elementals, who view the world in a completely different way than Humans do. Later on Dead Apostles who were old learned how to make their own from their own personal views of the world.
I think only seven? Humans have ever achieved one in Nasuverse.
>>
>>46015807
>>46015783
Well that doesn't sound like that big of a deal? The guy from earlier made it sound like the anon who wanted to use it would be fucked over.
>>
>>46015736
Tsukihime has one, but yeah-the wording pretty much states they work the same as per canon so no dodging the "insanity" clause

>With a short incantation you can summon forth a piece of your world. With a long incantation you can summon forth your inner world in it's entirety. The world represents you and your beliefs, so you'll not be able to do absolutely what ever you want with in it's borders, but it will give you a truly massive advantage. One man had a world full of an infinite amount of swords. Another had a world full of his beloved comrades in arms, called forth from beyond the grave. You may either make your own or you can copy one the reality marbles from canon if you wish, but remember it's still based off of your experiences.
>>
>>46015854
Someone people have a weird idea of what a Marble is. Some even think being "more insane" makes your Marble Stronger.
It does not.
>>
>>46015854
It's probably not a big deal, depending. It's on you, you COULD choose one that cripples you in some way. Theoretically.
>>
>>46015854
It's both more and less of a big deal than people are making it out to be.

It's less in that everyone with one in canon has been more or less functional-as in, can hold a conversation and function in society.

It's more of a deal in a subtle way-that the kind of beliefs that result in you developing an RM in the first place lead you to goals considered incomprehensible or impossible by most people. N-dawg turned himself into a Dead Apostle more or less out of scientific curiosity. Rider wanted to conquer the border beyond the explored world of his time. Shirou wants to be a hero of justice even knowing it will bring him a great deal of suffering,loss and disappointment given how fucked up the Type-Moon setting is.
>>
>>46015904
>>46015915
>>46015936
Ah. Thanks. So if an experienced Jumper takes one that synergises with beliefs they already have, it shouldn't be a problem?
>>
>>46016057
It shouldn't be.

But I didn't take it. I was in Nasuverse for 40/50-years straight when I've been jumping for Thousands of years.

I developed one on my own time.
>>
>>46016057
Um. Well, yes for a given value of "shouldn't be a problem"?

I mean, yeah. Rider and Shirou for example just turned into shounen protagonists. So you could conceivably just get very entrenched into a set of beliefs you hold dear to.
>>
>>46016151
>>46015936
That's something I was never clear on about Iskander.

Does he ACTUALLY have a Reality Marble, or does his Noble Phantasm simply manifest as a Reality Marble? I don't remember if it's ever explained.
>>
On the topic of Nasuverse stuff, how would Gift of the Thousand Master affect your magecraft? Is it going to give you a fuckton more circuits, or just make the ones you have impossibly powerful?
>>
>>46016057
That is how most jumpers do it, yes. They pick an insanity they're comfortable with run with it.
>>
File: 1432175299600.jpg (564KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432175299600.jpg
564KB, 800x1200px
>>46015792
Alright, thanks. Guess I'll wait patiently.
Have a ladywarrior.
>>
>>46016201
From how he was portrayed, he didn't strike me as a man crazy enough to develop one naturally, so I'm pretty sure it was his NP
>>
>>46016211
Probably the latter, I think. Technically speaking merely /having/ a fuckton of circuits wouldn't make your spells uber-powerful (which is what Thousand Master does) just give you an absolute shitload of magical endurance, so I imagine Thousand Master would instead do something like Roa's Square and simply buff your spells to absurd levels.
>>
Question about Words Hold Power from Viking Saga: Is it based on a specific Norse casting system? I'm not actually sure how Seidr and Seiðr work as magic systems, other than one of them having the sacrifice-things-to-empower-yourself aspect. Or would it buff other words of power-type abilities like the Thu'um and Correspondence?
>>
>>46016211
I'd say the latter. Thousand Master just makes you more magically powerful, which I think makes more sense if expressed in your existing Circuits being better/stronger/more efficient instead of adding more of them onto it.

Through, I'm not sure there's any real difference between having proportionally better circuits or more of them, since they'd get you the same increase in prana capacity, right...?
>>
Is anyone working on a Vinland Saga jump? I personally think the series should be allowed to go on a bit more, but I'm curious.
>>
>>46016521
Not that I know of. Huh, I heard it ended ages ago. Isn't it the one where at one point the viking carry a ship inland?
>>
File: 4ae058d4dcaf1a29975728b823f90.jpg (304KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4ae058d4dcaf1a29975728b823f90.jpg
304KB, 826x1200px
>>46016572
I don't remember anything like that happening in the manga. I doubt that it'll anytime soon, since there just seems to be so much more things to do, such as actually getting to Vinland.

Here, give it a go. It's very satisfying to read, and goes through quite a few drastically different phases.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Vinland-Saga
>>
>>46016712
>it'll end anytime soon
>>
>>46016572
Yes they did, they snuck up on a castle while carrying ships.
>>
>>46016749
What chapter was that? It's been a while, so I probably just forgot.
>>
File: Vinlands Saga.jpg (145KB, 643x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vinlands Saga.jpg
145KB, 643x480px
>>46016712
Bitch you don't know anything about Vinland Saga.
>>
>>46016712
If you had any viking heritage your forefathers are spinning in their cairns, barrows, or pyre locations.
>>
File: 006_3bc11a23a2d1b4957cc366a.jpg (58KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
006_3bc11a23a2d1b4957cc366a.jpg
58KB, 640x418px
No more like this
>>
>>46016809
>>46016943
Hey, I binged the manga in an all-nighter. I'm bound to forget some stuff that happened early on.
>>
>>46015247
Question, you know how there's a Prime option as an upgrade in Transformers? If you rolled Bayformers, can you choose whether you're the gravity-manipulating, space bridge using elder kind of Prime like the Fallen, or the more "modern" form like Optimus and Sentinel?
>>
>>46015247
i suppose we have plenty of post Disaster jumps
>>
>>46017423
Does it really matter? They're about the same level of power. The Fallen went out like a chump.
>>
>>46017506
I'm honestly just curious, more than anything. Actually from what I've seen the Fallen seems to kinda PvE spec'd but Optimus and Sentinel are better straight-up fighters given the Fallen stomps everyone not a Prime flat with his gravity powers, but in a direct fight once Optimus and Sentinel get access to wargear they essentially can't be beaten in a direct fight.

I find it interesting how consistent Bayformers' powerlevels are. In the first movie Megatron started off, well, not killed, crippled and starved while fighting a constant war-and Optimus started off without the massive mobile armoury he later shows off in DoTM.

And in AoE he's clearly still more skilled than Galvatron-he just can't land a decisive blow because of his nanomachine composition. And whenever Lockdown gets the better of him it's through a combination of almost Big Boss-like CQC, sniping and Optimus not having his arsenal of weapons.
>>
>>46015860
isn't it less "Insanity" and more "Imposing a personal 'consensus reality' on a small chunk of existence?"
>>
>>46017707
Pretty much, yeah. Sometimes that personal consensus reality is believing in magical vigilante justice. Sometimes it's the inhuman drive you develop over the centuries as an immortal undead monster.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 675x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 675x1001px
>>46017423
You're more Optimus style.
>>
>>46017777
...I suppose that's both a blessing and a curse, really. But thanks for answering.
>>
>>46017872
>>46017777
I thouggt optimus was just bigger. What else does being a prime do?
>>
>>46017972
In Bayformers? Makes you the baddest motherfucker on the planet. Just-all round a better fighter from hardware durability to reflexes to skills-and potentially acquire a massive power boost if you're electromagnetically fused with the remains of another transformer with Space Bridge-capable subsystems apparently. Implicitly greater capacity for hardware modification given by DotM Optimus, with support from the US military, is fielding weapons nobody else seems to have like jetpacks despite his being partially damaged while killing the Fallen.

It's also kinda a plot point in RotF that apparently Primes are immune to the Fallen's gravity powers which he uses to roflstomp every enemy non-prime. There was also some weirdness about the original Primes-who kinda looked like the Fallen-living in some weird robot heaven and giving Shia Labeof advice while he was unconscious. It never really comes up again.

But basically-being a Prime is kinda like being a combo of Captain America and Aragorn among other giant robots. You're just...better. It's quite telling that Megatron only seemed capable of dominating Optimus in a fight in a highly populated urban area.

Although it's implied most of Optimus' later arsenal was a combination of US military R&D and Jetfire's subsystems being reverse engineered, Sentinel Prime is still a force of nature with just his weird double-blade and shield who actually manages to beat down Optimus while heavily outnumbered at first.
>>
ok here is the almost don WIP of the Amalur jump I'm not happy with it but i need criticism before I finish up.
>>
I'm an idiot
http://pastebin.com/8sZVd3Wh
>>
>>46018628
>I'm not happy with it
Any particular reason?
>>
>>46018686
Its my first jump and i am perfectionist
>>
>>46018713
Well that's not too unreasonable of a doubt, i'll give it a read
>>
>go to spacebattles looking for their mlp jump
>all this effort in the races section
>abilities are kinda shit
>no option for taking companions
what's the fucking point then? christ, I know people say spacebattles is trash, but I didn't realize they were THIS bad
>>
>>46019097
Yeah, their CYOA community is trash. It's actively painful to read.
>>
>>46019159
Wrong rule, actually, you're looking for 15 if you wanna get him out of here.

Just a helping hand from your friendly neighborhood anon!
>>
>>46019097
Spacebattles rebels against rules and standards. Any time there's a restriction, they bitch about it, and they think it's unfair that they should have to live up to our quality to be able to upload jumps -- which is why they usually try to sneak them into the drive without telling anyone. And considering the shit we let through, that's saying some shit.
>>
>>46019159
>>46019223
oh please, like I wasn't going to jump it for the purpose of murdering everything like the edgelord I am
those fucking drawbacks though, holy shit I thought I was edgy
>>46019249
It almost makes me want to make my own version of it that's not fucking terrible, but global rule 15 and all, it'd really just be for me
>>
>>46018660
Besides the copious grammatical errors the only thing so far im iffy on is Fateless if only because other anti Fate-based perks are typically 600. The free In Jump thing is fine though but besides that it's your call on pricing, that's just more the standard thing

I'll get back to you later on the other stuff at this rate
>>
>>46019249
>>46019207
>>46019097
>spacebattles is one person
>implying it's not just Shinji
>>
>>46019301
I don't go to spacebattles, and I don't care to start, so for all I know it is just one formless entity.
>>
File: car explodes.gif (3MB, 390x217px) Image search: [Google]
car explodes.gif
3MB, 390x217px
>>46009702
>wh40k
>idea is kind of ridiculous
I'm sorry anon, I was busy embossing skulls on a boobplate whilst singing litanies devoted to a man who ordered us not to deify him, did you say something?

>>46010715
>I can imagine you touching down and the entire warp just exploding.
>jump-chan's face when .oO (oh, yeah, that would kinda happen, wouldn't it)
>jump-chan .oO (moving right along!)
>ASA finds itself in a new multiverse, with the oddest feeling that the jump transition for a moment felt like an ancient memory of driving over a speed-bump
>back over the metaphysical horizon, the wh40k immaterium finishes exploding and collapses in on itself like a burning ford pinto in a trash compactor.
>>
>>46019207
To be fair there are some decent people there, it's just that the idiots who try to rules lawyer or pull other similar stuff are a lot more visible (Partially because a lot of the better ones also move over here).
>>
>>46019551
>(Partially because a lot of the better ones also move over here).
Literally as fast as humanly possible.
>>
>>46019551
Isn't it just you, Mal, and that Shinji guy?
>>
>>46019293
My grammar is admittedly beyond shit anyone willing to lend a hand on that front ?
>>
>>46019293
To be fair, the other fate resistance perks usually let you affect other people' fates, too. I think 400 is fine.
>>
>>46018660
I've only had a cursory glance so far (nice job on all the content, if nothing else), but I'm definitely liking this so far.

I've actually been meaning to play the game again.
>>
Is there a perk that protects you from large-scale reality/history changes? Things like House of M or Flashpoint?
>>
>>46020237
Blazblue observer
>>
>>46020262
Isn't that a trap option that makes it so if you lose awareness of yourself, you die permanently?
>>
>>46020237
Narnian Time from Chronicles Of Narnia. Worst case you might find yourself washing ashore in another universe, but you'll be alive and relatively safe.
>>
>>46020335
There are a lot of perks that maintain who you are and things like that. You are right it is still a risk though but I'd rather have the controls to my personal bit of reality than not. even if I didn't take it because unblockable is one of my things and i needed to be able to make those swords.
>>
>>46020623
Not that Anon, but what perks, exactly?
>>
>>46020690
The Cyborg capstone in RoboCop is the best one I know of.
>>
>>46020335
...holy shit I need that perk because I already do that
>>
>>46020500
Narnian Time protects from temporal shenanigans, so good against Flashpoint, but wasn't House Of M more reality-alteration (of the present)? Aha. He Who Fights Monsters from Van Helsing would prevent forced transformations, then Drain No from Young Justice would prevent reality-warping from removing your powers (including He Who Fights Monsters).
>>
File: Accord.png (800KB, 685x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Accord.png
800KB, 685x1084px
>>46020237
Narnian Time, and According my Records from Drakengard. No Fate but what we make from Terminator protects you from dying due to to time travellers screwing with your past, and Verdicality in Chrono Trigger prevents Time Paradoxes from Killing you, though they can still alter you.
>>46020690
Heart of a Child in Narnia.
>>
>>46020717
>>46020776
Huh, cool, thanks. Would you happen to know what perks are good for getting minions? Like, I know Abyssal from the RWBY jump is one, but are their others?
>>
>>46016130
Whats your reality marble justiceanon?
>>
>>46020959
there* Oi.
>>
So I finally decided to choose Thanatos as my Worm power. Problem is, my Jumper isn't a power hungry psychopath. He doesn't have any real aversion to killing really evil people though, so what are some very evil people with neat powers so.(Both in Worm and other settings.)
>>
>>46020959
I feel a bit too lazy to type out a list, so have a Pastebin of all my summoning related perks.
http://pastebin.com/x4Q5APhU
>>
>>46021019
Never actually fleshed it out. I'm not sure what would be a fitting Reality Marble for my Jumper's mindset.
>>
>>46020959
Depends on what kind of minions you want. Effective? Dogmatic? Bungling and quirky?
>>
>>46020959
Elemental Monarch from Adventure Time lets you create elemental golems, Naruto for shadow clones, Girl Genius sparks are pretty good at. making robotic minions (just...be careful; "OBEY ME, FOR I AM YOUR CREATOR!" is likely to backfire horribly).
>>
>>46021034
with neat powers?*
>>
>>46021034
Just kill em and bring them back to life afterwards, no harm no fowl, right?
>>
>>46021034
One example is Medusa from Soul Eater is one of, if not THE, most evil characters in-universe, and she can wield snake familiars, summon energy arrows, corrupt people, and possess people.
>>46021056
There's something to check out, thanks.
>>46021065
I guess sort of like the Grimm from RWBY or the Pantheons from Megaman Zero, hordes of enemies that can operate as an army for any would be evil overlord.
>>46021078
That's something to look at too, thanks.
>>
>>46021057
What about you bringing the full force of every one you've ever brought justice to and or for? Like every single person comes as a mock representation all at once pronouncing the effect you've had oj peoples lives.
>>
File: Sororitas5.jpg (615KB, 1280x1549px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas5.jpg
615KB, 1280x1549px
>>46010715
>Careful, many would call that heresy.
To err is human, to forgive, divine

The Ecclesiarchy does have tech-priests in it's employ, there is no issue calling you sister should you repent your wicked ways and stoke the fire of humanity that still resides within you.
>>
>>46021119
If you're going to be a greedy, evil lil' shit, don't pretend to be anything else. That's B-

>>46021198
You. Stop giving him horrible, horrible ideas.
>>
>>46021185
> hordes of enemies that can operate as an army for any would be evil overlord.
I'm pretty sure there's one in the Starcraft Zerg jump that's perfect for that.
You can also learn how to make Beastmen in Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>46021198
Sounds like it's stealing from Broskander, which I won't do.
>>
>>46021119
I plan on doing that for some characters who can be redeemed (like Accelerator), but my jumper is still basically me, and I'd be uncomfortable with that.

>>46021185
Thanks.
>>
>>46021185
It seems that ten minutes pass faster than I thought. Here's a better link
http://pastebin.com/q3mNkZDT
>>
>>46021034
There's one suggestion I want to make about using Thanatos in Worm, show up to the Echidna fight.

At one point in Worm a girl who's been warped into a horrible monster, that gets named Echidna, starts rampaging. Echidna's power allows her to absorb people into her body and then start mass producing evil clones of them. Even better, these clones don't have one for one copies of the original's powers, so there ends up being a huge variety of powers running around in the hands of people who are irredeemable, psychopathic murderers. So, show up, do some guilt-free butchering of murderous clones, and you'll have gained a huge power boost by the end.
>>
Jumpers I have a question have any of you erected statues, made pillars out of copper or just designed buildings and structures in strange places where people could find them just to mess with the locals or government?
>>
>>46021259
Wait, I'm not familiar with Gurren Lagann, are the Beastmen transformed humans? How were they made? Thanks for the tips, also.
>>46021323
Oh hey, cool, thanks.
>>
>>46021329
Holy shit, that sounds great for this. Also reminds me that I need to go back and finish Worm.
>>
>>46021212
Im sorry
>>46021296
Yeah its a bit like Alexander's army. I was just thinking you literally have justice in your name, and because of that you must of helped plenty if people.
>>
>>46021400
I have, but I refuse to steal a canon-Reality Marble.
Not that it REALLY matters. I don't use my Marble for Combat, it's just a thing I want for the sake of having it.
>>
>>46021034
Aside from the obvious that people will recommend (Heartbreaker, Bakuda, the Slaughterhouse Nine, etc.), I'd like to suggest Gavel. Australian vigilante who seriously crosses the line in how far he'll go to punish criminals, even torturing and killing their families. He's like the Punisher on steroids. He's also got a fucking amazing power, though. Gavel applies a damage cap to any attack targeting him, effectively limiting how much harm he can take in any given period of time. You can wear him down, but it's impossible to one-shot him. Even Scion couldn't do it. He can also apply some sort of poorly-explained inverse of the effect, so that damage to his opponents gets delayed and applied all at once, a Fist of the North Star-style "you're already dead". Less useful than one-shot immunity, but still cool.
>>
>>46021449
Damn. Worm really does have some seriously bullshit powers. And that guydoes sound like he has his just deserts coming.

Oh, also I remember there being a discussion about whether killing Manton would give Thanatos a projection or just make it super durable. Was there a consensus reached on this?
>>
>>46021440
How hard would it be to copy a marble using artificial means such as out of jump magic? Say UBW as an example.
>>
>>46021199
>implying it's not too late

She's sold her soul how many times? At a certain point it's better to move on to something that isn't a lost cause.
>>
>>46021599
I have no god damn idea. Marbles are unique to the person and their soul. Even Shirou and EMIYA have slightly different variations on their UBW due to their outlooks on life.

It might be possible with out of jump magic, but it would likely be difficult. But I honestly have no real idea.
>>
>>46021449
>Gavel
When did he get sent to the birdcage? I think I remember him being in there, but I can't recall when he ended up there, it may have even been before the jump starts. This is relevant, because it's pretty hard to get out of there without Doormaker's help or out of jump powers.

If you do have a way in there, that might be another place to farm powers for Thanatos. The birdcage is filled with the really nasty supervillains, so the world probably wouldn't miss them. Just watch out for GU though, she's strong enough that, without having stuff from other jumps, she'll probably fuck you up if you haven't already fed Thanatos really, really well.

Like, really, really, really well. Thanatos is partially based on her power, but she's been doing it for much longer than you, and hers triggers just by being near a parahumans at the time of death.
>>
>>46021534
I don't think there was any consensus, no. Though the idea of your projection having its own projection is amusing enough that it's the interpretation I choose to go with.
>>
>>46021185
>hordes of enemies that can operate as an army for any would be evil overlord.
Well, there's the Overlord jump, where you can get some minion hives to spawn minions. Those are literally born/made to be an army for an evil overlord.
>>
>>46021599
Well you'd have to force youself to believe in a certain point if view to an extreme factor.>>46021440
Thats understansable.
>>
File: Four_Supreme_Generals.jpg (69KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Four_Supreme_Generals.jpg
69KB, 600x338px
>>46021358
Beastmen are artificially created humanoids based on animals, and serve as the primary antagonists for the first season of Gurren Lagann. Unlike humans, they have no access to spiral energy (meaning they are quickly outclassed, because spiral energy trumps everything), but are otherwise generally superior to humans in all ways except intelligence (where they're about even).

They range from "humans with some animal bits tacked on" to "straight up furries" to "just an oversized version of an animal that learned to walk on two legs", and can be derived from just about any animal, including birds and scorpions, or even hybrid creatures.
Viral seems to be some kind of cross between a wolf, gorilla, and shark, with a mostly human appearance. Guame is just some kind of armadillo (he's the one in the back of pic related).

They are fanatically devoted to their leader, the Spiral King, and take all his words as absolute law; even if he contradicts himself or punishes them for doing something he never told them not to do. If you take the feat to learn how to make them yourself, the text seems to imply that the ones you create revere you in the same way.
>>
>>46021661
You know, I don't recall if it's said when he gets there. I'm fairly certain it's around the time canon starts, though. Might be a bit earlier than you get in, might be a bit later. And yeah, the Birdcage is awesome if you want guilt-free Thanatos harvesting.
>>
>>46021675
Speaking of Overlord. Is there a jump for the Overlord Anime? You know, the one with Ainz-sama.
>>
>>46021752
There is not. It's been suggested many times, but no one's made one yet.
>>
>>46021752
People wanted that to go on longer.
>>
>>46021661
Maybe have some mind reading or way to discern guilt, though. Sometimes innocent people end up there.
>>
>>46021752
Nope, not yet. It's been talked about through.
>>
>>46021714
Hmm, is it ever stated how they were made? Will I need a lab, large test tubes, or similar facilities? It actually does sound very interesting, and their loyalty is definitely something I'm interested in, so thanks.
>>
File: Sororitas.jpg (79KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas.jpg
79KB, 500x708px
>>46021630
Humanity can overcome any obstacle.
Watch your words, lest you be branded a heretic.
>>
>>46021773
>>46021775
>>46021780
Fair enough, figured I'd ask.

>>46021822
We're not quite sure. Some parts of it appears to be labs and test tubes, but he changes Viral with pure spiral energy, so it might be using Spiral Energy along with conventional science?
>>
>>46021822
They're grown in vats. We see them gestating at once point.
>>
>>46021714
Don't forget, they have no evolutionary potential, drive, souls, or life. They're non-entities, so it's okay to treat them like shit.
>>
>>46021855
>Spiral Energy
How exactly does that work? Is it just a power source, or is it the setting equivalent to magic? Are there any limits or rules?
>>46021870
Vats it is then, thanks.
>>46021954
>No drive, souls, or life
That can't be right, if it was they'd just be machines.
>>
>>46022006
Spiral Energy is a number of things, Willpower, The ability to push forward despite obstacles, Sheer "manly energy", and other things besides. It's very much undefined, but can do a number of very varied things.

Spiral Energy turned a Mole-pig into something similar to a Beast Man, Spiral Energy powers Mecha, Spiral Energy creates matter out of Nothing. It's weird shit and we know little about it.

One of the things we do know is that different people can generate different amounts. Kamina barely had any Spiral Energy, Simon could cause Spiral Nemesis by himself supposedly.
>>
>>46021954
They do have drive and life through. Souls aren't touched upon in GL, but the only one they really don't have is evolutionary potential and thus no Spiral Power, I guess.
>>
>>46022112
>Spiral Nemesis
That sounds bad. Is it some sort of power corrupts thing, going by nemesis?
>>
>>46022161
Spiral Nemesis is described as "when too much spiral energy fills the universe, and existence collapses"
>>
File: 9BrGrqn.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9BrGrqn.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>>46021630
> She's sold her soul how many times?
Once. I sold it once. I have a Mark of Slaanesh branded into my shoulder, which I took because I wanted the powerset the mark perk specifically grants.
I then immediately regretted it because Slaanesh is a crazy psycho bitch, and spent a considerable effort protecting my companions from the fallout for that jump. Y'know, in addition to protecting the forest from Beersmark's tanks because I was also a forest elf.
Only Neet really knows how bad it is, and that's because she doesn't leave me the fuck alone, ever, so she was right there with me making stupid comments the whole time.

I also technically had to make some deals with Malcanthet to avoid having her pluck my eyeballs out for funsies, but I never actually handed over my soul or told her I was a jumper or anything of that sort.
It was just sortof a "do what I say or I'll unleash the Bebiliths" kindof deal.

>>46021199
Aww, thanks, you crazy dogmatic SoB.
If more of the Imperium were like you, I probably wouldn't hate them so much.

I will take your words under consideration.
>>
>>46022198
>Look mom, no songs needed to end reality!
>>
>>46022115
And, iirc, Viral somehow gained the ability to generate spiral energy.
>>
>>46022161
In a sense. It's more like runaway use of it makes you overconfident, so you use it more, and the amount of Spiral Power in the universe keeps building up. Eventually the unrestricted ex nihilo creation of energy breaks the laws of thermodynamics so fully that the universe collapses into a singularity. It might not actually be anything to worry about, though, I'm pretty sure it happens during the final fight of the movie and then everything turns out fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE
>>
>>46022198
>Existence Collapses
Oh. OH. That's even worse then I thought, holy shit. I'm guessing that post-jump that's no longer a thing, but jeez. How was this discovered, Bad Future, scientific observation, etc.? Because that kind of power sounds really dangerous.
>>
>>46022235
Viral was upgraded.
>>46022006
They are biological machines. Fake beings.
>>
>>46022299
We don't know how the "Anti-Sprials" discovered the Existence of Spiral Nemesis, or if it's even a real thing and not just a theory they have. At least last I checked,
>>
>>46022308
So just upgrade the ones you make.
>>
>>46022274
...A-are those galaxies they're towering over?! WHAT?!
>>46022308
So like clones?
>>46022326
I'm guessing the shadowy guy in the video was one of these "Anti-Spirals"?
>>
>>46022358
But then they'll be worse servants.
>>
>>46022299
Yeah. Specifically noted to not be a problem post-jump.
>>
>>46022394
Viral was still perfectly loyal at the end of part one.
>>
>>46022385
Yes those are Galaxies

Yes he was an Anti-spiral.
>>
>>46022385
Those are indeed galaxies that they're towering over. At one point the Granzeboma (the Anti-Spirals' equivalent to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) throws galaxies around like shuriken. It's not quite as insane as it sounds, they're in an empty parallel universe made just for their fight so no one will get hurt, but it's still pretty awesome. And yeah, the shadowy guy is one of the Anti-Spirals. Arguably THE Anti-Spiral, he's the collected manifestation of the species' will. They converted themselves into a hive mind so as to stamp out the possibility of individuality leading any of them towards developing desire, and from there, using Spiral Power.
>>
>>46021661
Actually, what would Thanatos get from killing GU? The ability to manifest projections of people it's at the cost of not being able to use those powers while the projection is manifested?
>>
>>46022326
Theoretical analysis of spiral energy, I believe?
>>
>>46022478
Wait, I don't remember: do they use Spiral Energy themselves or is it something else?
>>
>>46022478
>Throws galaxies around like shurikens.
...We get upgraded to Simon's level in order to fight this guy in the endgame scenario, right? Because that sounds terrifying.
>>
>>46022537
They mostly use some other energy source, but when they get emotional they start using Spiral Energy because they're kind of hypocritical.
>>
>>46022537
They used to use Spiral Energy, now I think they use something similar but the opposite.
Like a Drill spinning in the opposite direction.
>>
>>46022559
You get the potential to reach Simon's level. Whether you actually have the overflowing willpower needed to manifest a mecha ten million light years tall is up to you. I suggest investing in LOTS of willpower perks, first.
>>
>>46022573
Wait, so them exercising their power counters the effects of the Spiral Nemesis? Why don't they just constantly use it, then?
>>
>>46022537
The AntiSpirals in Gurren Lagann do indeed use Spiral Energy towards the end. It's the only thing that can counter Spiral Energy blow for blow.
Before that they use a bunch of machines and tactics specifically made to COUNTER Spiral Energy, but when the AntiSpiral finally throws down himself he's absolutely capable of using it. He even starts screaming like the protagonists at the end.
>>
>>46022589
I see. Are there any you recommend specifically?
>>
>>46022639
Yes. All of them. The ones I recommend specifically are every single one of them.
>>
>>46022659
Oh. Well okay then.
>>
>>46021714
Viral is Cat and Shark.
>>
>>46022464
>>46022385
well, THE anti spiral, but yeah
>>
>>46022609
I don't know if it does THAT. I don't even know if I was right if what I said before.
>>
So where's the JoJo Stand supplement? I can't find it in the drive.
>>
>>46022711
There isn't one.

No, you can't make one.

No, there's not a good reason why.
>>
>>46022711
Doesn't exist, Jumpmaker left.
>>
>>46022711
anons drove jojo away and we never got it.
>>
>>46022711
Doesn't exist and will likely never exist. (Ancient drama happened, best to leave it be.)
>>
>>46022711
It does not exist. The jumpmaker was driven away by some people being dicks to them. It never got uploaded.
>>
File: Viral_Beastman_Arc.jpg (524KB, 1567x565px) Image search: [Google]
Viral_Beastman_Arc.jpg
524KB, 1567x565px
>>46022682
Those hands ain't cat, anon.
>>
>>46022739
>>46022742
>>46022744
>>46022745
>>46022748
...well FUCK, I wanted to make my own stand.
>>
>>46022610
He also starts manifesting curling lines and spikes instead of static and straight lines.
>>
>>46022771
You can. Just be creative and reasonable about what it can do.
>>
>>46022771
It's an unfortunate truth.
>>
>>46022771
You still can, you'll just have to figure out yourself. Or use the Stand generator, you can google that.
>>
>>46022739
Wait, why can't another anon make one?
I don't want to start drama
I just want to know
>>
File: image.jpg (974KB, 1080x1527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974KB, 1080x1527px
>>46022464
I thought the official explanation that they were just simulations/holograms and they weren't actually chucking galaxies.
>>
>>46022874
They were simulations, but fully realistic ones. The parallel universe they're in is built to scale. Because Spiral Power is bullsht.
>>
>>46022789
>>46022792
>>46022808
oh, phew, okay
sweet, stand generator gave me a really cool one:

>Stand Name: Renegades

>Stand Ability: [Kinetic Energy Absorption](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kinetic_Energy_Absorption)

>Power - D

>Speed - E

>Range - B

>Durability - D

>Precision - B

>Potential - A

Description: The power to absorb kinetic energy and utilize it in some way. A sub-power of Kinetic Energy Manipulation and Energy Absorption. The user can absorb kinetic energy, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.

Basically my Stand is Gambit, and I will not hesitate to pull out a deck of cards as ammo
>>
>>46022846
Because people will scream at you for "stealing the jump".
>>
>>46022956
>Kinetic Energy Absorption
...D-did you just get an anti-Star Platinum stand?
>>
>>46023048
Depends on if the kinetic energy absorption still works during a time stop.
>>
>>46021534
Well Manton's power is to create a projection, so Thanatos should have the power to create a projection.
Same goes if you have Thanatos kill Nilbog.
>>
>>46022846
You cannot alter another person's jump without their permission.
>>
>>46023132
Thanatos doesn't always get a direct copy of the power.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 238x211px
>>46023147
>>
>>46023097
I may be totally wrong, but I remember hearing somewhere that when Star Platinum and The World "stop time" they're actually just moving extremely, immensly fast.
>>
>>46023204
He asked, he's been informed. There won't be a fight unless you start one.
>>
>>46023147
>you can't make a stand suppliment because you can't make a stand suppliment
>>
>>46023233
It's not going to be me. But mark my words: it will happen. Case in point:>>46023282
>>
>>46023171
>Thanatos doesn't always get a direct copy of the power.

Well, the description actually says
>Note that the upgrades it receives aren’t necessarily a one for one copying of the target’s power (although that is also possible), simply an integration of aspects of it that improve the phantom.

I assumed that that means that it would simply be a weaker projection, not that the power would turn sideways and give Thanatos a second skin or something.
Like maybe the projection wouldn't be able to extend it's physics no-sell to objects it touches.
>>
>>46023282
>Waah why can't I shit on people all I want and disrespect their work!?
You think like a child.

>>46023405
If he wants one.
>>
>>46023458
That description doesn't sound like it makes powers weaker, either. Not sure how you got that except maybe a projection of your desires.
>>
>>46023469
And already you're shitposting and name-calling.
The fact is that rules are never concrete and there is no good reason at all why someone shouldn't be allowed to make a stand suppliment.
>>
>>46023556
As long as its good it wouldn't be unwelcomed.
>>
>>46023488
I'd actually prefer for Thanatos to have the Siberian's powers, but the description really doesn't read like that to me.

Then again it's just my opinion on the matter, I'm not Worm anon and I'm not about to start telling people what to do.

I guess either way makes sense, really.
It's just my opinion I was just trying to help please don't be mad I dun wan no trable.
>>
>>46023208
That just creates more questions, anon!
>>
>>46023556
The fact is that the rules are concrete on this manner and you've been pitching a bitch fit for this long with no headway for a reason. Yet you won't shut up for the sake of avoiding strife because you are a child who always wants his way.
>>
>>46023605
That's a lie. People have flagrantly shown their rejection of this kind of thing again, and again.
>>
>>46022846
Now young retard, I hope you know never to ask questions.
>>
i'm sorry i asked, can we talk about something else
>>
>>46023556
Actually the rules are pretty concrete about only the jumpmaker being allowed to make rulings on their jumps, which a supplement clearly is.
>>
>>46023689
I just want to take the time to say, I would in fact welcome a good Stand supplement. But I still tell anyone thinking of doing one to sod off because I sincerely doubt anyone who's willing to risk the amount of anal blasting headed their way would have the skill and practice needed to make a Stand supplement that isn't shit.
>>
>>46023714
Sure.

Jumpers!

How often do you use your powers for inane bullshit?
Like using telekinesis to pull something from a shelf you can't reach?
>>
>>46023610
My interpretation is that it adds entropy to the process overall, which reduces the strength but also means it could manifest in a new way. Basically like the Echidna clones. They're not quite as strong as the original, but their powers are different and that gives them the possibility to maybe be more useful. Like how clone Vista couldn't do anything as impressive as real Vista's huge-range space warping, but could use warped space to bombard people with Cherenkov radiation. It's not as powerful, but far more deadly. So eating Manton could just give your Thanatos a weaker Siberian. Or it could let it make the things it touches super-durable. Or maybe something as weird as negating time-stopping powers like Clockblocker's, but nothing else.
>>
>>46023714
We WERE talking about Beastmen minions and Spiral Energy.

Does anyone else use Beastmen for minions? It seems like they don't get a lot of mention from jumpers.
>>
>>46023714
No, there are no brakes.
>>
>>46023782
Entropy, and by that I'm assuming you meant chaos and not a slow loss of energy, does not always necessarily lead to a weaker result. Like I pointed out above, this trend towards weakness seems to be a wishful bias with no foundation.
>>
>>46023794
Well, after that whole discussion I'm certainly using them. Wonder how they'd interact with the faunas from RWBY...
>>46023764
I, uh, once used the multiple arms perk from the Bayonetta jump to do household chores.
>>
>>46023764
In modern jumps: Teleporting to avoid driving.
Fuck traffic. Fuck rush hour traffic in particular.
>>
>>46023823
Introducing chaos doesn't always reduce a machine's capabilities, yes. It depends on how the system is structured. But given the constant analogies to computers that shards have, I assume it would be like scrambling over data in a program. And how is it wishful bias? Wouldn't that be for assuming it stays the same level of strength or even gets stronger?
>>
>>46023764
I use my lightning magics to charge cellphones and shit.
Also, to win silly bets.
>Five bucks says you get bit on the ass by a hedgehog in the next five minutes.
>>
File: mysides.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>46023920
>dat bet
>>
In Shadow of the Colossus, what do the perks mean when they say, "take evil into yourself"?
>>
>>46023881
I imagine the Faunas would accept them as fellow Faunas, albeit ones with more animal bits tacked on.
Depending on how far over the furry line you go, you might end up creating a new "subspecies" of fauna, but I can't imagine anyone in that world would think they WEREN'T fauna.

Your beastmen, of course, would believe whatever you told them to believe.
>>
File: abstraction.png (37KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
abstraction.png
37KB, 442x442px
>>46023764
I regularly use pretty much all of my powers for petty reasons at times. Instead of picking up my phone, Telepathy. When I can't decide what to do on any given day, I use Path to Victory to find something interesting. If I can't grab the remote without getting out of bed, I get my Standsona to do it. If it's too cold out, I create a star. If we are all out of drinks, I summon Hot Chocolate and take Fruity Drinks and Coconuts out of my inventory. If I need to return something I borrowed, I summon spirits to do it for me. On my companions birthdays, I use keikaku perks to plan out the entire day. Nothing good on TV? I use my Reality Marble combined with the Creator Perks from Gravity Rush to create my own. If I need to charge my phone, I have lightning magic. If I need to go on vacation, teleport to a private island which follows me between Jumps. If I can't respond to all the emails people are sending to me? Create a Smart AI Autoresponder. If I would forget to bring something I needed? Create a Stable Time Loop to give myself the Umbrella I gave myself.
>>
>>46023997
You absorb the evil, making yourself stronger.
>>
>>46024001
Well well, now that might be an excellent way to infiltrate the White Fang. Loyal minions serve as a massive influx to ranks, might help to take it over from the inside. Something to consider, at least.
>>
>>46020028

There's maybe ten people? A decent bit of writefaggotry has just come out of it, so that justifies its existence in my mind.
>>
>>46023997
Well Colossi were actually seals to seal off the evil god. You basically unsealed them all, absorbing the evil they sealed up. Then the last bit you become the host for the evil god. Only to be destroyed, leaving behind just a horned child. The first horned child, which ties into ICO, where there's been several generations of horned children.
>>
File: agreed.png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
agreed.png
20KB, 300x250px
>>46012189
Much belatedly, my face when this was my plan.
>>
>>46024072
I meant the people that came over here from there.
>>
>>46024075
Ah, neat. Thanks.
>>
>>46024075
Can you absorb any evil and be fine?
>>
>>46023904
It's wishful bias to always assume results will lean one way. That is, it's equally a bias to say the powers will always be weaker, as it is to say they're always stronger. There's no real reason to assume one over the other is more common.
>>
>>46024242
If it's based on the game, no.
>>
>>46018660
>Fateless One for 400

>Equivalent of Of Destiny Born, with a bonus super mode (Reckoning Mode), manifesting energy weapons formed from the threads of fate, and Fate Executions where one death = death of everybody else in the group.

If I'm wrong, tell me. Having played the game, that's essentially what I'm reading that option as.
>>
>>46024316
You are. All the perk gets you is immunity to this world's fate, and resistance to other worlds'. None of the other powers.
>>
>>46024260
I read the perk but i guess im just not getting it could you please explain?
>>
>>46024190
Ha, didn't try and submit a ban for that one huh? Guess you know you'd get in trouble too.

>>46024454
Basically, it corrupts your character in the game. You can see veins start to manifest on his skin, his hair turn darker, and eventually he grows horns. It doesn't change his personality that we know, but I wouldn't call it 'fine'
>>
>>46020959
I know this is late but here's my list of makeable or summonable monsters.

Full Metal Alchemist
•Creatures
--Chimeras

•Requirements
--Complete the jump and study alchemy.

==================================
Asura's Wrath
•Creatures
--Gohma

•Perk
--Stride the Impure World

Half Life
•Creatures
--Custom Creatures

•Perk
--Life Shaper

=================================
Sim Ant
•Creatures
--Ants

•Perks
--Royal Duties
--Killer Queen

•Item
--Royal Chambers

Skullgirls
•Creatures
--Parasites

•Perk
--Artificial Parasites

Geneforge
•Creatures:
--Custom Creatures

•Background
--Shaper

•Perks:
--Innate Genetic Understanding
--Shaping Focus

Lovecraft
•Creatures
--Elder Things

•Perks
--Xenobiology
--Summoning and Binding

Generator Rex
•Creatures
--EVOs

•Perk
--EVO Creation
--Minion Creation

=================================
Jurassic Park
•Creatures
--Dinosaurs

•Perks
--Probably Not A Good Idea
--Cloning
--Genetic mprovements
--Hybrid

Anarchy Reigns
•Creatures
--Mutants

•Items
--The Juice
--Mutagen
>>
>>46024364
Thank fuck.

I wouldn't care if the powerset itself were purchasable in the jump - but 400's far too cheap for it. Thank you for the information.
>>
>>46024559
Wow, thanks Kotor Anon! I really appreciate it! Ah, by the way, do you know if you can summon Gohma of a higher impurity level if you buy all the other Gohma perks, including the capstone that gives you the immeasurable impurity level?
>>
>>46024559
You forgot the other caves in Sim Ants - I know Toriko's confirmed you can experiment on the Bulldog Ants from the 'Guard Dogs' option.

The Nectar Pets, admittedly, may not count all that well unfortunately.
>>
Wasn't there a neverwinter jump several months ago?
>>
>>46022808
So, I know next to nothing about JoJo's; how strong are Stands usually? I rolled this for my Stand just now, but I have no idea if it's valid or not due to my lack of knowledge of the setting:

Stand Name: Beauty Bleak

Stand Ability: [Transcendent Negation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Negation)

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - D

Durability - C

Precision - A

Potential - E

Description: The power to negate the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings. Advanced variation of Divine Power Negation. User can negate and nullify the powers of nigh-omnipotent/transcendent beings, preventing them from using their powers, effectively making them powerless.
>>
>>46024634
No idea, though I'd imagine not.

>>46024689
Thanks.
>>
>>46025127
Eh, depends. The World and Star Platinum, both A-rank strength, could throw around steam rollers and smash diamond hard teeth, but that's usually not where their real strength lies: Both of them could stop time, and Giorno's Golden Experience Requiem could trap someone in a loop where they constantly die, over and over, forever.
>>46025157
Oh, ok, thanks Kotor.
>>
>>46025127
>Powerlisting Wiki

Right. Stands are powerful - but the wiki that generator uses is shit.
>>
>>46025220
I don't know man, Made in Heaven is pretty crazy. Ignoring also, of course, The World over Heaven.
>>
>>46025127

You could have just gone to SCP for that power
>>
>>46025325
Made in Heaven took specific measures, practice, exploitation of it's ability and Developmental Potential, and an ages-old plan between the priest and Dio to create.

and World Over Heaven has an equally bizarre plot associated with it which is why that DIO even managed to get close to that level of power.

This shit is why we need a supplement - shit like this.
>>
>>46025097
Back in October or so.
>>
>>46025127
Honestly, it seems okay as long as you scale it a bit closer to what other Stands do.

So like, you have a Stand that has okay parameters, and probably loses against the average Stand in a vacuum. But it's real power is negating abilities that pass a certain threshold. So The World's timestop would break the moment it tried to do anything to you and your Stand, Made in Heaven's time shit would completely fail to affect you, Gold Experience Requiem would be unable to turn you and your actions back to zero, etc.

I wouldn't argue against you having it, as long as you don't try to say it works on legitimately God-like (with capitalization) beings, like The One Above All from Marvel, and make it negate only the active power itself, so a being could still dial back its efforts to counter it.
>>
>>46025497
An age-old plan that's complete nonsense. Seriously, how did Dio figure out that would work? His scheme is utter gibberish, there's no logical way he could have figured that out.
>>
What are some jumps that let me pick up some good original characters? Preferably ones with a premade personality.
>>
>>46025605
Light of Terra and Van Helsing are the first two that come to mind.
>>
Could I use Softcap from Elona to train Semblances gained from Represent to actually usable levels?
>>
>>46025497
Yeah, that makes sense. Actually, now that I think about it, how is The World over Heaven still the same type of Stand as Star Platinum? Pucci's defeat at least made SOME sense, in that as a human, he still had human weaknesses like breathing, but that weakness just seems silly.
>>46025591
My understanding is that DIO just wrote it in the hammiest, most dramatic way he could, and that if he actually wrote it down like a scientist it would make sense. Then again, acupuncture and the Red Gem+UV lights somehow turned Kars into the Ultimate Life form, so...
>>
>>46025605
Generic Virtual World, The World Ends With You, and the Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs might help.
>>
>>46021343
My favorite form of home is the mushroom-towers I learned to make as a Telvanni.

>>46023764
I constantly make toys of some sort or another.

>>46025605
Changeling has some, though they aren't really worth the CP.

>>46025654
I have never watched RWBY and feel no urge to start. Explain.
>>
>>46025888
Not that Anon, but semblances are basically extensions of your Aura that allows you to wield special and unique powers, such as:
>Magnetic powers
>Fire blasts
>Time dilation
>Summoning
>Super speed
And stuff like that. So, kind of like Stands without actual Stands.
>>
>>46025654
Yes. You will never be as good as they would be with theirs but you have a lot more.
>>
>>46025888
Semblances are unique powers that Aura users have. The Represent Semblance from the jump lets you copy a small fraction of the power of someone's Semblance if you're close to them (someone you're good friends with or someone whose Aura you unlocked and trained, for example). The Jumpmaker said the powers are really weak compared to the original (short spurts of speed from copying a superspeed Semblance, very minor adjustments from a magnetism Semblance, etc.). I'm wondering if Softcap would let you get these abilities up to at least an appreciable fraction of the originals.
>>
>>46025888
In RWBY, a Semblance is a unique power generated by the light of your soul. In the RWBY Jump, you may acquire a Semblance called Represent, which allows you to copy the powers of other Semblances by becoming close with their users. However, your copies are extremely weak compared to the original power, to the point only the subtler and more utilitarian purposes are possible for you to do. Or something like that, I don't remember the exact example given.

Anyway, he's asking if Softcap would let him train them to the level where they are actually directly useful in combat.
>>
>>46025952
Hey Clover, how long would it take for someone with the Abyssal perk to make/tame a Grimm Dragon?
>>
>>46025952
Actually I have a question, too. Does Aura/Semblances count as magic or chi for the purpose of perks that help with learning or boosting them? Or neither?
>>
>>46025952
I'm not sure if you're aware, but softcap only works on things you can already train better, and changes it so it grows without limit.
>>
>>46025952
Okay, thanks. Any concrete numbers? For example, how would your Softcap-trained version of Pyrrha's Semblance compare to her throwing shit around while fighting Cinder?
>>
>>46025925
>>46025959
>>46025962
You are very helpful. I'm going to actually jump that this chain, so that's useful to know.

>>46025952
And we have our answer.
>>
>>46026016
Semblances do improve slightly over time, don't they?
>>
>>46026057
I have no idea, but it isn't "improvement over time" it's "improvement with training". I mainly brought it up because Clover's answer makes no sense because if softcap applies you will eventually be stronger then the original users.
>>
>>46026008
Magic is something different in the RWBY universe. It exists, apparently a couple types with the fall maiden's powers and the silver eye powers but they are specifically something different than Aura/Semblances.
While they haven't said as much they seem closer to chi since they have to do with life force and souls.
>>
>>46026047
One thing to warn you about, both the Big Good and Big Bad have keikaku on a whole 'nother level. Unless you take Drop-in, you'll probably be part of those plans. Actually, considering that Cinder, the right hand woman, managed to take out what basically amounts to a military academy, several trained hunters, and a massive air fleet, even if she DID get frozen, maybe even then too.
>>
>>46026105
Oh. Right. I misunderstood your post and seem to have misremembered the post. I should probably sleep.
>>
>>46026131
misremembered the perk*

Case in point.
>>
Down with the Third Reich already. Some of us need to sleep.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.