[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ordo Sepulturum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Plague_Zombies.jpg (374KB, 1078x746px) Image search: [Google]
Plague_Zombies.jpg
374KB, 1078x746px
The Ordo Sepulturum sounds really cool, but there's next to no fluff on them. The 1d4Chan article mentions that some fa/tg/uys of yore did some homebrew fluff on them. Any details? If not, let's make some?
>>
>>45922388
That's because Portuguese Groove Metal isn't grimdark enough.
>>
>>45922388
Remember anon, the Ordo Sepulturum fights against all diseases of chaotic origin.
Yes, Obliterator Virus is a chaotic disease. Yes, you may find yourself fighting technozombies who will outdakka you.
>>
>>45922514
That just makes them cooler.
>>
Obviously a special character based on Ash. Maybe one based on Doomguy, although I suppose he fights demons more often than zombies.

Instead of a daemonhost, maybe a radical Sepulturum inquisitor could have a pet zombie like that one frmo Day of the Dead.
>>
Hopeful bump
>>
>>45922388
I am very interested myself, OP

anyone know what books they've been mentioned in?
>>
>>45927285
I know the old Thorian sourcebook for Inquisitor mentioned them.
>>
They are a Ordo Minor, right?
I think that they may have a squad of Scions trained to contain virus breakout, maybe with white or light grey armor to see where potentially infective fluids go and lots of flamers.
Now that i think about it, they maybe be something like the Blackwatch of the Prototypes games
>>
>>45928508
I read about them on the wiki, and they seemed like they'd be really fun to run a game for. Is it any bit extensive?
>>
>>45928802
I like the idea of white /light grey scions, though as an INQ even of a minor ordos I see them having a much bigger force than just a couple of squads to help contain infections, kind of like the umbrella Corp in resident evil.
>>
File: 344.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
344.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>45922388
That image is from Warhammer Fantasy, actually.
>>
>>45922388
they seem like the CDC of the imperium
>>
>>45930201
Ebola-Chan is a Nurgle Daemonette, obviously.
>>
>>45922388
I use the Ordo Sepulturum in a roleplay I do.
They use Kriegers as stormtroopers because I still don't care too much for the Scions.
>>
Mind-wiped suicide squads to gun down as many contaminated as possible? Eveything about them being geared towards a high kill to death ratio.

Maybe servitors since there might not have much need for regular henchmen.
>>
>>45930261
This was already known.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.