/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legacy open.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 7

File: 14565912050481532585558.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14565912050481532585558.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
Anyone else watching the star of David games legacy open? Rumors of eldrazi in legacy have me curious. Also do you play legacy. And if so what do you play. Mine is pic. Short 2 force of will and 1 top.
>>
> star of David games

What am i missing here? And yes, i am watching.
>>
>>45676922
> star of David games
>What am i missing here?
Star city is da joos meme.
>>
File: ernhamgeddon lgc prototype.png (487KB, 1568x908px) Image search: [Google]
ernhamgeddon lgc prototype.png
487KB, 1568x908px
>>45676162
i play all flavors of non-storm grixis. my great preference is towards pyromancer control.

i'm also building ernhamgeddon because fuck you that's why.
>>
boo-hoogland playing a t1 chalice deck?

fucking hypocrite lol
>>
>>45677205
Thinking I get the cards to port miricales into jeskai Stoneblade or izzet delver. I like having options.
>>
>>45676162

A friend of mine is actually playing Legacy Eldrazi there right now. Waiting to hear back, but I know he won at least one round against 12post green.
>>
>>45678420
stoneblade is pretty blah. UR delver with stormchaser mage is pretty legit though.
swifty and stormy turn all your cantrips into damage, which is sweet.
>>
>>45678420
I honestly could never decide between wasteland package or price of progress. Price is soooooo good.
>>
>>45678600
But waste makes daze and Pierce so much better.
>>
>>45678667
nobody said you aren't playing wasteland. wasteland is integral to the delver archetype.
>>
>>45679093
Isn't that kind of counter productive when running price of progress
>>
High tide.

Also fuck eldrazi and all devoid non-artifact shit.
>>
>>45678457
enchantress will be his doom
if anyone plays that ofc
>>
>>45676922
are you retarded?
>>
>>45679333
Not even a tiny bit, no, and you're bad at Magic for thinking that.

If you keep them off their mana as RUG, you're winning

If you can't keep them off their mana but just smack them with a PoP, you're winning.
>>
Building False Cure because I don't want to spring for U duals and I already have the Bayous.
I have no illusions about it being a 'good' deck but it has some serious lines of play and can present an extremely threatening clock. Hoping on a reprint of Berserk in EM because dang that shit's expensive and it shouldn't be.
>>
Lands looks fun.
>>
>>45680391
Not going to be playing rug. Done play testing have had better results with no wasteland. But this was before khan's block so maybe swiftspear and stormchaser change things
>>
>>45680391
Said I'd be playing u/r
>>
Bumpin legacy thread
>>
>>45682992
Bumpin. Just got my sensi top in the mail. Only one more left.
>>
>>45683258
Argh I hate that card. I know that Legacy is an eternal format so its not like stuff is going to be pretty solid in terms of dominant decks, but man is that an annoying card. Not game breaking, but annoying. I would like to see more viable decks in legacy.
>>
>>45683372
correction : it is going to be pretty solid.
>>
I was sitting there and I realize, I have the manabase for Tin Fins and a huge chunk of the cards anyways from EDH and casual decks.

All I'm missing is the Korlis Children, Entomb, Goryos, and the Seas.

I can drop the Seas for Graves and it's workable.

Think it's worth building?
>>
>>45684034
The deck looks fun as fuck. Maybe proxy the seas first. And do some solitaire and see if ya like it.
>>
>>45683372
See top is weird. I almost feel like it creates slow play. Not intentionally. It's just you have to do it every time. Because the new third card down could be the card u need.
>>
Is abzan viable on Legacy?
Should i go jund?
Is there any grixis control that don't run pyromancer/delver?
I'm new to the format
>>
>>45685261
Maverick is a cool junk deck to play.
Jund is beast. But cannot seem to win anything so I'm probably a moron.
I can't think of any grixis control versions that don't run delver. But I have seen one or two with young pyromancers and cabal therapy neat stuff. Not sure if that counts as control though
>>
>>45685108
And that fucking counterbalance lock....
>>
>>45685358
I ran Stoneblade for some time. Decided to switch to this because I wanted to play a real core control deck. I'm running storm in modern. And whatever mono red deck exists works for me in standard. So I wanted something that had heavy interaction with opponet. It was this or jund. And jund keeps getting its ass kicked.
>>
>>45685532
I totally understand the sentiment. It just for me counter/top combo feels dirty and boring, and like 30% of the decks are miracles. So the meta changes to fight them specifically; which in my opinion makes the format shitty. But I guess I am just bitchy cause it ruins my goldfishing.
>>
>>45685736
I've been running the idea of building reanimator through my.head for a few days now. It seems like a healthy way to not be bored.
>>
>>45685778
Reanimator is fun enough, I agree. The duals are going to be slightly pricey, but I'd say the deck can be Tier 1 depending on your meta.
>>
>>45685868
It's that or make some janky red blue delver prowess counter burn....thing. lol.
>>
>>45686003
Please no more Delver. Especially a junky one, damn. Everybody prepares for delver as well. Not to mention you get some edge points if you pick non-standard creatures to reanimate with the reanimator.
>>
>>45686136
Getting a little burnt out on blue huh babe? Lol. I'd do jund for difference sake but I'll be damned if I ever fucking buy tarmogoyfe. Over 100 damn dollars for a big retarded green retard.
>>
>>45686183
I play mono blue. Wait until the summer. Probably reprinting Goyf in Eternal Masters
>>
>>45686233
Oh joy. Down to $95. Lol.
>>
>>45686233
Mono blue? High tide? Merfolk?
>>
>>45686326
Tide
>>
I feel like in this first game of Reanimator vs. U/r delver Cedric could have tried to draw seven and go for reanimating elesh norn, wiping the board and getting a bigger griselbrand

Was it just that his opponent had a higher chance of bricking?
>>
>>45685868
Manaless dredge is what i hate as miracles.
>>
>>45686550
The struggle is real. Wait how? they need 2 turns for counter top and oh... is it terminus?
>>
>>45686399
Did he have a elish in the graveyard?
>>
>>45686609
I don't think so, but after drawing seven he could find entomb or careful study
>>
>>45686603
>Impliying you get a perfect hand
>Impliying they don't fill their graveyards very quickly
>Impliying i have more than 4 terminus
>>
>>45686728
Oh m8 sorry too tired I read that as you were dredge and they were miracles.... Yeah dredge is good against miracles. Side tormond's, mulligan until. Or gravedigger's. But yeah dredge is pretty unfun. Like belcher if you don't have FoWs
>>
>>45686846
I'm glad there fringe decks.
>>
>>45687154
Me too, I wish there were more.
>>
>>45687182
Normal people seem to be afraid of brewing legacy. The popular decks are so damn good. And the card pool is intimidating
>>
>>45687154
What fringe decks? The only one i know is Enchantress
>>
>>45687303
Dredge. Brun. Affinty. Tinfins.high tide. I'd call all those fringe. Very easy to go through a 15 round tourney and see maybe one of them.
>>
>>45685075
I've been solitaring it on cockatrice and my god is it fun.
It's disgustingly resilient. If you manage to get Grisselydaddy on the field, you will combo off. That's almost a guarantee.
The most glaring weakness is no Force. 15~ blue sources just doesn't cut it to run Force of Will.

I don't know. I'm absolutely stumped on how to beat the Miracles match up. Everything just feels dead.
>>
>>45689668
Playing combo and wanting to beat miracles is almost impossible
>>
>>45686550
>Manaless Dredge
Hi anon, I like you too.
>>
I have a buddy who wants to build D&T. Would it be a good idea to just run him though the entire legacy gauntlet a couple times on cockatrice to get a feel for the deck?
>>
>>45692306
Xmage, cockatrice is full of autist
>>
So because of some weird promise that jizzards made 20 years ago to protect investors that made sure the game didnt die they created the reserve list so cant they just release a card he same with a diffetent name? Or is the entire mechanic of the reserve list reserved too? Whats wrong with a Black Daisy suspend 0 for 0 tap and sac to add 3 mana?
>>
>>45686550
>Play RiP
>Win game
You're a shitty player fampai.
t. dredgepro
>>
>>45694873
Making functional replacements are against the reserved list policy. Basically it is break it or keep it.
>>
My initial analysis of the eldrazi deck was that its not that good. After playing against, it just might be good enough to be a small contender in the metagame. The reason it initially put up so many results is because of how simple it is. You can't make the wrong decision when you only have one choice. Playing miracles against it is tough, but a lot of that is because it's a decision intensive matchup and most pilots don't have enough reps against it to know how to properly evaluate decisions.
>>
>>45685736
The problem that I find is that people basically stop casting spells once countertop is out. Its not a hard lock, especially if they go t1 top t2 CB. It's pretty easy to trick bad miracles players into flipping their top to counter a gitaxian probe, then have free reign. It's when you give them 3-4 turns to set up by not casting spells that you lock yourself out.
>>
>>45692306
Yes, the more you play your deck the more likely you are to understand matchups
>>
>>45689794
ANT is slightly favored against miracles. Good dredge is preboard, reanimator is very able to race.

Reanimator vs miracles usually comes down to speed, and not giving them time to get the game locked up. If they get countertop out, the show and tell plan is pretty safe to cast into a CB
>>
>>45696485
As high tide, where my entire game is basically based on landing that card, I need to get rid of the CB first and then go off. Thats an extra 2 turns as I have to wish for the wipe away, and then wait to play it at his next end phase.

Its not impossible its just frustrating I guess.
>>
I chose miricales because I felt it gave me a good chance against most decks. That and I love using basics in legacy. Fuck off wasteland.
>>
>>45681658
Wait, are you talking UR delver?
UR Delver is horribad, and you probably don't want Wastelands in it because no way are you ever grinding out a win
>>
>>45685736
it's like 12% Miracles, dude

and it's not like any of the other decks aren't dirty
>>
>>45685261
no such thing as Abzan in legacy
it's called Junk, MaRo.
>>
>>45696485
A good miracles player don't counter most cantrips. Why counter your cantrips if i know you have show and tell in your hand? Other times when is griseltell i let them cast it, then i put my counterbalance for free, and in response to the activation of griselbrand i just sword it away. The key is, just counter the important things
>>
>>45696274
What he says is not funcional.
Also it can be sorted in so much ways:
White lotus
Enchantment
Sacrificar white lotus: add 3 maná of any color to your maná pool

It does not have the name, nor the type and don't break the reserved list. But wizards don't want it for the fucking "spirit" of the list
>>
>>45696274
or make something marginally, situationally better
not like you want to run 8 duals even if you could
Just slap a Fateful Hour or "~ enters the battlefield tapped unless its controller has a land, sorcery or instant in his or her graveyard" or Landfall: untap target permanent your opponent controls, or "If ~ would enter the graveyard, exile it instead.", or Threshold or literally fucking ANYTHING

There's not even the excuse Wizards uses to walletrape Modern that it would break Standard, because they can print new Eternal cards in supplemental sets
>>
>>45698520
> so cant they just release a card he same with a diffetent name?
>Not functional
>>
>>45698600
>>45696274
better or worse*
Like, the tangolands fucking SUCK
Shocks work fine for some decks but are horrible for anything that wants to run Daze or be even remotely controlling

Just give us something that'll maybe make us lose 1-2% WR but is at least not retarded expensive
>>
>>45698520
Functional reprints mean cards that do literally the same thing, but with a different name.
I.e. they're the same in function. They have the same function.

Compare Llanowar Elves with Fyndhorn Elves and Elvish Mystic
>>
who /dredge/ here
i play ant and other shitty combi decks but dredge is still my favorite
>>
>>45698674
To be a functional reprints also includes the fact that they have the same type, subtype and P/T
that's the reason legacy legendary dual lands, and snow dual lands are viable as a way for breaking the list, and also my example of the white lotus
>>
>>45699158
Functional reprint is still a functional reprint if all you do is tack on a supertype. Either way they aren't going to just make better cards and get around it if until they are ready to say fuck it all together
>>
File: file.png (314KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
314KB, 312x445px
>>45698520
>What he says is not funcional.
This is how the list actually works:
1. Kikes got mad
2. They bullied WotC
3. They get upset for pic related, a reprint of a useless card (fork) without changing color to red.
>>
File: QBSleeves.jpg (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
QBSleeves.jpg
18KB, 480x640px
is MUD still a contender?
>>
>>45699300
MUDrazi is
>>
>>45697418
High tide is highly unfavored against miracles. But like ANT vs Miracles, it can be a really hard matchup but still a good one
>>
>>45698458
Again. I just wanted a cheap way to convert from miricales if I get bored. And ur delver let's me do it. And it's not terrible. Certainty not good. But not aweful.
>>
>>45698773
I don't really like dredge. If there's no hate it can be good, but something like a RIP is backbreaking. I also don't like how RNG based it is. Mos matchups are decided by what you hit on your dredge, which doesn't feel quite as deterministic as an ANT kill
>>
>>45698458
Hahaha. Star city legacy open round 11 a blue red delver is 9-1....but it's horribad!!! Haha
>>
>all the best players picked a braindead dump your hand deck with no important decisions to be made
>but we don't know if this is the hot new deck
>>
>>45700230
Burn?
>>
>>45700257
Eldrazi. Burns not easy to play
>>
>>45699416
it really doesn't feel that much RNG based when you play it, it's generally consistent enough that it's not all or nothing. i don't really think of it as a true combo deck like ANT though, it's more like an incredibly aggressive dead that just plays frim the graveyard and when you think if it like that, the RNG part seems kinda like a moot point, but that's just me
>>
File: 903457.png (253KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
903457.png
253KB, 720x404px
>>45700663
>counting to 20 is hard
>>
>>45700758
What I mean is that when You play ANT/Sneak and Show/reanimator, you can look at your hand and tell what you need to go off. When you play dredge, you can keep a fine hand, but if you dredge poorly your win% goes way down. If you miss on bridges you can't do too much
>>
>>45699158
I didn't notice you wrote "Enchantment".
Yeah, that's definitely not a functional reprint at all, and no one would have legal grounds (even remotely) wrt. it breaking the Reserved List

And yeah you're right, I misunderstood what you were trying to say, your English needs work, ése
>>
>>45699226
It isn't, no.
Functional reprint means strictly the same in everything but name.
Snow Volcanic Island would be hilarious in Skred, for example.
>>
>>45700887
>I've never played a burn deck
Try counting to 20 through disruption with no card advantage. It's very sequencing heavy, and you have to play your opponents hand quite a bit
>>
File: 1396436381055.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1396436381055.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
>>45700943
>playing around daze is hard
>>
>>45700962
Against Delver your best burn spell is price of progress. I'm sure just jamming it is going to win you games. The same way you EOT brainstorm then automatically win.
>>
>>45676162

So is this just Snappy, counterspells and walker wincons?
>>
>>45700917
that's definetly true, yeah. ive gotten screwed hard as ant before though, even though i was 1 card away from going off. its generally possible to stay afloat with dredge even if you dont hit any bridges though. but yeah i get what youre saying, ant can sculpt its hand and dredge relies on a good deck order
>>
>>45701045
What I've found with ANT is that most of the times that I was 1 card off for multiple turns, the initial hand that I kept was probably a mulligan. I think dredge is good, but to me all hands feel like gitaxian probe hands. You don't really know what's in them.

To be fair, land looting dredgers + breakthrough is usually going to be good enough
>>
>>45676162
>Narset in Miracles
>>
I play only legacy

i have reanimator, storm, goblins, uwr stoneblade and black stax.

eldrazi is an interesting in legacy but in no way dominant.
>>
>>45698656
Krakatoa
Land - Island Mountain
Krakatoa enters the battlefield tapped if you control two (maybe three?) or more nonbasic lands.
>>
>>45701022
Need monastary mentors. Waiting to see if they plummet after rotation.
>>
>>45701412
I thought she'd be good. She's really nothing special. But again she's taking monastary mentors place atm. $20-30 standard cards. Blegh.
>>
>>45700918
Yes me english is ungood
But my autocorect in spanish doesn't help either
>>
>>45676162
I play Dark Depths in legacy. It's a fun deck that I enjoy playing, though I wish hexmage would be unnamed un modern so I could just run it there, but that's not happening.
>>
>>45703285
nah I'm just fucking with you, your posts were perfectly legible and your meaning was clear enough, I just didn't read them thoroughly enough

it's all good, amigo
>>
>>45703337
Red green? Or something else? I tried to build it once upon a time. But a high tide player kicked my fucking teeth in. And the terrible combo matchup scared me off.
>>
Guys, I'm scared. I have 4 LEDs and some other stuff for Dredge, but there was literally 0 of them day 2. Should I sell my Dredge stuff and quit legacy forever? Or build a combo like Oops!, ANT or Belcher? I still have to spend a lot and I don't know what I should do...
>>
>>45706042
what's your goal? is it to have fun? are you trying to win prize money? is it to fill the empty hole after your mother left your father after he was cucked and you just can't find satisfaction in relationships and instead fallback on your childhood hobby?

if it's the first one play the deck you enjoy piloting if you enjoy playing the deck enough you find losses enjoyable the deck is right for you. if it's the second one dredge only top 8s by really good pilotes every once in awhile when people forget to pack all their gy hate and/or get outplayed/bad hands. if it's the third sell out and find a therapist.
>>
>>45706175
It's mostly to have fun, I've always loved decks that interact a lot with the graveyard and combos. Dredge is the first, Oops and ANT is the second, but the combos don't look that fun to pilot, since they're either "I win if you don't have FoW" or "I can't win fast enough". The only combo I've enjoyed was High Tide, and the newest versions are far too expensive.

tl;dr I love the way dredge plays, but it's expensive and I could build my 7th edh deck with the money.
>>
>>45701412
I understand is a sub optimal, but i think miracles have neough flex spots to run her if you want imo
>>
>>45706042
If you quit Legacy, quit Magic.

Sell off your LEDs and get convincing fakes to play with if you want to get off this wild ride, but don't make the mistake of playing Modern or Standard.
That's the worst possible thing you can do.
>>
>>45706253
ANT generally beats force of will decks
>>
>>45706931
Selling legacy cards for standard cards makes more barf
>>
>Colorless Eldrazi is the real deal
>it's not actually oppressive though
Thank you based Wizards

Honestly I'm fine with Modern being "ruined", it was already a shit format with no interaction, and Legacy rarely ever gets cool new shit.
>>
>>45708363
I'm thinking it might be time to go back to rip/helm or rip/energy field miracles
>>
>>45706931
I second this

and also to this guy

>>45706253

please don't play cancer miracles
we need more variation in legacy people! Everyone has become a super tryhard and its all just play to win. I guess thats the game though.

Is it bad that I want to see some edgy shit though? Some G/R Depths. Pure white winnies (don't tell me death and taxes is a pure white winnie), some artifact decks that are not just affinity. I think I am going to run a modified Illusions/Donate just for giggles.
>>
>>45708363
I like it because it hoses the countertop lock, which maybe causes less people to play top which would be cool.
>>
>>45684034
You can actually use Sunken Hallow, since if you want to go off on turn one, you just need a swamp. If you want to go off on turn 2, the blue then helps.
>>
File: 18.jpg (71KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
71KB, 312x445px
>>45708363
Having viable land hate does a lot of work.

Also pic related. It was really satisfying to see Eldrazy BTFO by it on camera.
>>
>>45708768
My man.
>>
how come there are no land destruction decks in legacy? Not like lands, but pure land destruction, stone rain/sinkhole type of shit.
>>
>>45708935
Sinkhole is really bad against daze. But there is, it's called pox and the strategy isn't that powerful. Mana denial is more effective than casting LD spells
>>
>>45708935
everything operates on 2 or 3 lands. And with Delver, you're going to be down to 10 or so if you have nothing left.
>>
>>45709023
>>45708976
I understand what you mean, but with the mana ramp available to red I think a red destruction deck would be viable. Just land destruction 4 vexing devils and 10 burn spells. They will not have 1 land. Maybe I am way too hopeful.
>>
>>45709102
It's only good if people can't do things with one mana. Delver operates pretty well on 1 mana, combo can just kill you etc. If you want to play resource denial, try widening your scope. Killing lands doesn't deal with creatures. It doesn't kill players.
>>
I'll trade anyone all of my legacy + modern cards for like 2k
I doubt anyone needs them but I'm trying to get rid of it to build a single EDH deck to play since I don't care too much about the game anymore.
Whole collection is worth about 2.6 right now
>>
>>45698656
>>45698600
>>45698520
MaRo recently said the'll never make Snow or Legendary duals because "the spirit of the Resserved List" is against printing anything that can replace cards on the RL withour a noticeable disadvantage.
This is a recent development because as early as last year he claimed legendary duals were a maybe. So the stupid resserved list can be changed, for the worse.
>>
>>45709372
well post it.
>>
>>45700887
Wether Burn is easy or not depends on a simple question.
>Can you bluff?
>>
>>45709102
Other scenarios: they drop a turn 1 Deathrite. They drop a veteran explorer. They play a fetchland. You're on the draw so they get to make 2 drops.
>>
>>45708791
PoP in standard when?
>>
>>45709494
http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=1259822
nothing exciting at all, I just played cheap legacy decks and Infect/RB/Naya Zoo in Modern
Traded the goyfs for a plane ticket
Trying to get enough to build an Arcum Dagsson EDH deck and eventually get all the cards with full art extensions and get Workshop and the like in the deck
>>
>late replies

>>45706931
But I play Commander most of the time.

>>45707336
I'm only familiar with Belcher and Oops!

>>45708599
Miracles is so boring, Delver would be cool if it wasn't so prevalent. The new Eldrazi deck is actually sorta interesting to see in Legacy.
>>
>>45709620
I'd buy a part of that for around 700 would you split a escrow charge?
>>
Why do people hate on miracles? It's pretty fun to play and playing against it is very skill testing
>>
>>45709986
Depends on which parts
Trying to avoid selling it in parts to be honest
>>
>>45710079
it's mostly your fetches abu duels shocks + mana confluence and lotus petals you could keep any part you'd like. I'll offer somewhere between trade in value and vendor price. looking at SCG/Fireball they're offering something like 550 so I'd want to do something like 700ish
>>
>>45710295
o and I'd pay shipping insurance and escrow
>>
>>45710295
duals are white revised and it kinda rough condition, no marks or anything just a little dirty, can post pics
>>
>>45706042
The best time to play Dredge is when no one expects it. From now on, meta will devote sideboard slots to Eldrazi, for example, and leave the field good for Dredge steal some wins. If I were you, i would try play it.
>>
>>45710295
>>45710322
Also I haven't dealt with escrow so you'd have to explain it to me
The EDH deck I'd build would use one of the Delta's and one of the Strands so I MIGHT keep those, otherwise sounds good
>>
>>45708791
It was the hero Modern needed.

"Burn versus Eldrazi is not a fair fight. "
>>
>>45710471
I-I don't really know how my meta is like. I imagine it's super competitive with everyone playing only the top decks, since there's like 1 position for the pro tour here and the community is rather small.
>>
>>45708791
This little bastard is the reason I want to be able to shift from miricales to red blue delver. >>45708784
>>
>>45710476
escrow means we enter into a contract. I send money to escrow you ship parcel I think it's when package tracking says it's delivered you get money. at 700$ the escrow is like 25$ it's worth it for the risk imo. hit me a email and we'll work out the details.
>>
>>45710765
ye, post email
>>
>>45710795
[email protected]
>>
I want to play Lingering Souls in legacy. What decks do I play? Also, what're some lesser known grindy, 'have-an-answer-to-everything' decks?
>>
>>45709449
MaRo should be beheaded
>>
>>45711603
Experiment Stoneblade or experience deathblade. Off the top of my head.
>>
>>45711877
>>45711603
Wow...
ESPER deathblade or ESPER Stoneblade...fucking auto correct
>>
>>45709896
>But I play Commander most of the time.
Then you basically already quit
>>
>>45711603

any variant of stoneblade can play it fine, tune it to how you like within the constraints of the format
>>
>>45711954
Why do you think that? I only play edh because it's mostly cheaper than every other format that isn't pauper.
>>
>>45712035
Its a casual format, so you don't need to keep your tournament cards
>>
>>45714166
More like you only need one of each, there are many cards that see play in EDH, Legacy, Modern and every other constructed format.
>>
>>45714223
That's true, but my feeling is that that underground sea isn't going to make your deck $200 better
>>
>>45714569
But I don't have enough money to buy 1, let alone 4 duals.
>>
>>45714621
That's my point. If you have duals and just play EDH, sell your duals
>>
>>45714665
I don't have duals, I have LEDs and some other sweet stuff.
>>
Why do the star city commentators have no idea what the legacy cards so?
>>
>>45719270
Because Chris Vanmeter only plays the most braindead decks so he doesn't have to consider other cards and Andrew Boswell... man, I've only seen him play once or twice and that was Standard.
>>
>>45692748
Bad post. This guy is playing with someone he already knows and is practicing for paper. Cockatrice is the best platform for practiing for paper and the best platform for playing with your friends, especially if voip is involved. The community doesn't even come into the decision and you're wrong for suggesting otherwise.
>>
>>45700887
so you've never played legacy burn
>>
>>45709896
The reason ANT is so good at getting around force is because not only does it have the combo engine, it runs 5-8 disruption spells main deck. Between Cabal Therapy, Duress and Appetite for Brains, you'll usually be able to ensure you go off on the turn you want to.
>>
>>45723180
can confirm blindly playing cabal therapy and then naming force of will is a win/win 8/10 times.

let's not forget that the deck jams 4 probes so your duress/therapy is right on time most of the time.
>>
>>45723223
Ant looks so damn fun
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.