[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elder Scrolls forum game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Skyrim.jpg (3KB, 200x167px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim.jpg
3KB, 200x167px
http://z13.invisionfree.com/eRegime/index.php?c=815096
>Skyrim is in a civil war, the Imperial legion and the Empire have ruled the land for centuries, but now Ulfric Stormcloak and his uprising have risen up against the empire over the outlawing of Talos worship after the Empire's defeat at the hands of the Aldmeri Dominion.

>This game takes place directly after the Dragonborn has defeated Alduin and saved Tamriel from certain destruction. You can play as any character in the game, create your own custom adventurer, or even play as the leader of any non-draugr dungeon (such as bandits or hagravens). Anything from a Jarl trying to gain power in the civil war or a daedric prince trying to curry influence are playable (With many Jarls and Daedra still available).

>The game is based on 4 stats, Warrior, mage, speech and crime.
>These stats are used for almost all actions.

>The basic currency is the septim, which is used to hire soldiers, improve gear, buy potions or businesses.
>>
ES is overrated
>>
isn't skyrim a vidya game? /v/
>>
>>45237178
Why would /tg/ involved in this? It would just degrade into scalie/furry smut.
>>
>>45239735
>It would just degrade into scalie/furry smut.
I'm pretty sure the GM won't allow that.
>>
So is it a group of people rapidly posting on a forum at a pre-made time or is it just a "takes a week to play a five minute segment of game" kind of PbP game? I'd honestly prefer if it was over roll20 since the game would go a LOT faster.
>>
>>45240344
I think the latter. Most games on eRegime are of the "PM the GM with what you want to do each turn" variety.
>>
>>45240386
Ah. Those games are kinda boring to me. I would much prefer playing live with the other players. It's just more entertaining for me.
>>
>>45240459
You could probably convince others on eRegime to run a game like that.
>>
>skyrim
People still play this?
>>
File: 2015-10-30_00002.jpg (321KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-30_00002.jpg
321KB, 1280x960px
>>45239735
Wait, are you implying the base group would make it devolve into furry/scalie smut, or that /tg/ would corrupt it into that?

>>45237178
Seems interesting... but also worrying when you open up "you can play as any character including canon".

Also the fact that you seem to restrict it to Skyrim.

Fuck that noise, I wanna go to play a Khajiit, go to Akaviri and fight the catfolk there for catfolk racial supremacy.
>>
>>45242798
there doesn't seem to be a single furry/scalie on eregime so it looks as if he/she is implying that /tg/ would turn it into fucked up fanfiction for some reason
>>
Skyrim sucks, sorry.
>>
Does anyone have any good reads on the whole Elder Scrolls/Skyrim universe
>>
File: Modded Skyrim.jpg (360KB, 1653x2127px) Image search: [Google]
Modded Skyrim.jpg
360KB, 1653x2127px
>>45245990
google "Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages".

My advice is to start up with the lore on the different races. start with "Lore:The First Era"

>>45243208
Well, gotta give that guy points for honesty instead of thinking every freeform instantly goes into that.

>>45242676
kind of? it's often modded to the point where it doesn't look like Skyrim. See picture,
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.