[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you lived in Ravnica and had a say in the matter, what guild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 25

File: Guilds_of_Ravnica.png (398KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Guilds_of_Ravnica.png
398KB, 1280x1244px
If you lived in Ravnica and had a say in the matter, what guild would you join?

Consider that you don't have to be in the same guild as a girl to date her, inter-guilding is allowed and encouraged.
>>
File: 1313780898523.gif (67KB, 326x240px) Image search: [Google]
1313780898523.gif
67KB, 326x240px
>>45224005
>inter-guilding is allowed and encouraged.
Disgusting! What's next? Cats and dogs living together? Hell freezing over? Jace becoming less of a faggot?
>>
>Ravnica
Why is it always this plane?
There are a ton of interesting places to come from in the MtG universe.
>>
File: ravnica waifus.jpg (448KB, 2444x1631px) Image search: [Google]
ravnica waifus.jpg
448KB, 2444x1631px
>Consider that you don't have to be in the same guild as a girl to date her, inter-guilding is allowed and encouraged.

Let's get this out of the way early
>>
Honestly, Gateless pure blue Mage.
I don't have the personality to be an Izzet, the drive to be more than a surface Dimir, and being an Azorius would be... unhealthy for me.
>>
>>45224005
Simic. I want a submissive and slightly frightened research assistant who realizes she may have just gotten in over her head, but also thinks I'm the future of the guild so she lets me use her as a test subject, or to test things I used myself as a test subject for. or to breed krasis inside of.
>>
Boros, love me some righteous justice, besides, all my friends say I'm so R/W it hurts.
>>
>>45224139

You didn't mention Simic.

Why not get a mutant waifu?
>>
>>45224005
I'd join Boros, and date a Boros girl.

Nothing gets me hard like Justice.
>>
I'd be Boros but I'd romance a Selesnya.
>>
>>45224187
Because Simic have the least concrete theme for me; they're just mutant Izzet and I find the merfolk on Rav creepy.

So I guess that I would have to be just a blue mage.
>>
>>45224094
OFFICIAL RAVNICA WAIFU TIER LIST

Top tier
Boros
Izzet

High tier
Selesnya
Gruul

Mid Tier
Simic
Golgari

Low Tier
Dimir
Azorius
Orzhov

Great sex, but she rips your dick off after tier
Rakdos
>>
File: guildfus.png (3MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
guildfus.png
3MB, 1200x7200px
>>45224094
Here you go, friendo. No need to thank me.
dimirfu best fu
>>
>>45224255
Switch Simic and Izzet and we're good.
>>
>>45224284
No can do, but maybe I can see about swapping Simic and Selesnya.
>>
>>45224255
>Great sex, but she rips your dick off after tier
not if you rip off hers first.

that's a good list, but i'd put Gruul, Azorius and Orzhov a tier higher
and put Dimir into THIS IS NOT A GIRL WHAT THE FUCK tier because dimir are insufferable faggots like that
>>
>>45224277
to be honest here, senpai, this is a terrible OC.
>>
>>45224255
>Orzhov that low
It's like you don't want a crazy Italian woman to call your own.
>>
Izzet all the fucking way. Even before the chart.

>>45224277

And then the chart just makes it not fair. No one can compete with Izzet.
>>
>>45224325
>not if you rip off hers first.
FOUND THE RAKDOS
>>
File: twtw230_1_vsl3u20gmm.jpg (80KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
twtw230_1_vsl3u20gmm.jpg
80KB, 620x400px
>>45224320
I can accept it.

>>45224277

This only serves to reinforce my love of Simic.
>>
>>45224076
Give a few examples.
>>
>>45224403
Well Alara for starters.
Imagine all the unique things going on there as unknown mana types start popping up in places. It literally gives you the chance to be something "new" never before seen on that shard. I liked Theros and Kamigawa.It would be neat to revisit Rabiah.

We could come up with some interesting things but it's generally focused on this one plane.
>>
>>45224403
Dominaria.
>>
>>45224475
>Alara
>Knight land, knight fight edition
>Much forest so stompy wow
>Forest 2: forest harder: dragons up your ass edition
>Autism: the shard (admittedly i DO like esper's surrealistic landscape but holy shit its gonna be boring)
>Dickassia: because we heard you aren't sick of zombies and demons yet

Aside from initial shock value of SHIT IS THIS GREEN MANA alara's as standard as it gets
>>
File: MtGRavnicaGuilds.jpg (97KB, 639x663px) Image search: [Google]
MtGRavnicaGuilds.jpg
97KB, 639x663px
>>45224603
>>
>>45224619
At least ravnica has a political structure clusterfuck worthy of a good cyberpunk novel.
>>
>>45224619
I think the best guild by is obvious by that diagram
>>
>>45224603
That's simplifying things greatly.
>>
>>45224005
Being an engineering student, I'm tempted to say Izzet. However, I don't really like the idea of stroking another creature's ego, let alone a dragon's ego, while it bosses me around from across the whole plane.

Azorius: I love redundancy and technicality. Plus I get to help run/be the government.
>>
>>45224619
I thought you heard, the Simic are actually the nicest guild now.
>>
Orzhov. I'm used to jewing, getting jewed, using, and being used. Maybe I can get enough money to pet a Deathpact Angel
>>
boros, would date a qt golgari
>>
>>45224277
>Simic girl into tentacle hentai
Do you think if I ask really nicely she'll splice tentacles onto ME and let ME have tentacles? I always wanted tentacles with little penises on the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 674x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 674x909px
Based on my current job and degenerate lifestyle, I would have to say Rakdos
>>
>>45224005
Orzhov, date a Boros/Rakdos/Azorius girl

May be slightly into bondage/possibly a sub
>>
>>45224390 Likes to receive *and give* facials.
>>
>>45224357
welcome to everything /tg/ made, ever
>>
File: betterImage.jpg (183KB, 880x856px) Image search: [Google]
betterImage.jpg
183KB, 880x856px
>>45224619 >>45224698
>>
File: betterImage.png (519KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
betterImage.png
519KB, 1280x1244px
>>45224619 >>45224698 also
>>
File: 1350553596984.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1350553596984.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>be dimir
>date izzet

find out secret to universe

>sell to orzhov
>party with rakdos

develop mystic cocaine habit

>get caught by boros
>judged by azorius

end up in prison

>get into knife fight with gruul
>learn how to make pruno with golgari

get opportunity to join rehab program

>get diagnosed by simic combine
>end up at recovery counseling with selesnya

meet up with izzet again, rinse, repeat

such is life in the city of guilds
>>
>>45224005
Simic, because they'll fix my bum ankle and they grow the best genetically modified dank buds. Also, I get to chill with all my wacky animal friends and science bros.
>>
>>45226586
you gotta break the cycle, bro
>>
>>45226625 That's a problem that solves itself!
Eventually he'll have enough of a record with the Azorious that he'll just stay in prison.
>>
File: tumblr_m7sfjjioZE1r2rn38o1_1280.jpg (40KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7sfjjioZE1r2rn38o1_1280.jpg
40KB, 620x300px
>>45226625
the cycle is all, the cycle is life
>>
File: NemesisOfReason.jpg (180KB, 576x450px) Image search: [Google]
NemesisOfReason.jpg
180KB, 576x450px
>>45226659 Dudes just slicking back his hair for his date.
>>
>be Izzet
>marry qt Boros cadet
>>
>>45224698
Rakdos, right?
>>
I'd be gruul if it wasn't shit
>>
>>45228406

Rakdos isn't as bad as a lot of people might think. Rakdos only tend to rape,murder and party when their guild leader is awake. When he goes back into slumber for a couple of days rakdos cult gets back to politics. So yeah feast fuck, fight and drink. Then back to normal guild stuffs.
>>
>Picking anything but JUSTICE: The Guild

It's like you don't want to purge criminals or evildoers.
>>
>>45224060
But jace did become less of a faggot
He still has the edgy flavor text but he is otherwise much better.
>>
>>45225251
Sure why not
>>
>>45224362

My nigga
>>
>>45229209
Even whan Rakdos is awake, normal clowns and street artists continue doing normal clown and street artist stuff, menual laborers continue doing normal menual laborers stuff, etc. It's only the Rakdos Cultists who feastrapemurder.
>>
>>45224005
>Be Izzet
>Vaporizing bitches and making electroized frost gyroscopic plasma golems out of palladium
>Date qt Dimir
>Drop the horrific unstable monstrosity on unwitting targets
>The murder weapon disposes of itself
>Blame deaths on Gruul shamans dicking with elemental magic
>Profit
>>
>>45229447

>not being cultist

What are you, some kind of scrub?
>>
>>45224076
At least it's not FUCKING dominaria again.
And at least fucking Gerrard is gone.
Ravnica is comparatively fresh, even if it does need to rotate out of MtG and MtG accessories for a little while.
Personally, though, I would hate seeing Kamigawa or Mirrodin again, though (unless we get more gloriously fucked-up New Phyrexia).
I wanna see Segovia, Rabia, Rath, Shandalar, maybe Fiora or Kaladesh or Vryn, even.
Also, Zendikar and the Eldrazi have worn out their welcome so much it's not even funny.
Here's to hoping Shadows over Innistrad is still good even with Eldrazi shittery.
>>
>>45224277
>>45224360
I am honestly nowhere near a W player but hot damn, Orzhov waifu is top tier.
>>
File: 1.png (69KB, 1200x992px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
69KB, 1200x992px
DAMAGED
>>
>>45224005
Simic, with Izzet waifu
I have become Science, the destroyer of world
>>
>>45224005
Dimir with Selesnya Waifu
>>
>>45224005
Even if I'm able to date outside my guild I lm sure I will still have to be izzet for niv mizzet senpai to notice me
>>
File: latest.png (128KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
128KB, 200x290px
Izzet
>girls
Who cares?
>>
>>45224005
I'd love to join the Izzet. I have the attitude, but I don't have the engineering aptitude.

The Dimir seem like the most likely to have a use for my skills seeing as I'm a student of languages, but they're pretty picky with who they hire. Nevertheless, if they took me in, cool - their careers have nice premiums (potential immortality, all the gold you can steal, networking). The lack of insurance and medical plans that don't default into reanimation as an undead is worrying, but I'd essentially be a contractor, so it kinda comes with the territory.

Barring that, the Orzhov. Must take care not to step on anyone's toes though.
>>
>>45224619
i'd swap golgari for rakdos desu
>>
File: 1444907088119.jpg (197KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1444907088119.jpg
197KB, 1200x877px
I would be a hunky Gateless human mercenary/manwhore, catering exclusively to qt goblingirls of any guild.
>>
>>45229596
Nah they're probably high up enough in the Guild that they don't need to do menial tasks. Like they own a circus or are a powerful bloodmage.
>>
>>45230828
Only Izzet goblins are cute.
>>
>>45229447
Rakdos covers the artists, cooks, actors and architects of Ravnica.

I think RtR really dropped the ball by forgetting all of the guilds outside the Gruul make some important contribution to Ravnican society.
>>
Boros with a qt Azorius Lawmage waifu who keeps accidental messing up papers for Crooks I bring in as an excuse to meet up again
>>
Dimir

It's basically keeping the company of other assholes, which is the only reason I come to this site.
>>
File: Swamp.png (292KB, 767x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp.png
292KB, 767x1031px
>>45224005
I feel like somehow my best bets of surviving and keeping my sense of self with me would be with Gruul.
>>
>>45231047
>qt Izzet lab assistant
>qt Boros field medic
>qt Boros stage hand
>qt Gruul debris scout

All goblin girls are beautiful, bro
They just don't know it yet
>>
>>45224005
I'd probably be in the bottom rung oin the Boros Legion.
I'd also be fraternizing with a Gruul cutie in secret.
You could write a romance novel about this shit.
>>
>>45224255
I'd swap Gruul and Selesnya since, you know... anal freak and all that. Otherwise, your mah nigga anon.
>>
I would probably join Golgari for the sweet neetdom innawoods.
>>
>>45227805
This is the dream.
>>
>>45224094
Fuck izzet
Marry orzhov
Kill dimir
>>
>>45232406
I meant to say:
>qt Rakdos stage hand

I apologize, the thought of goblin puss makes my head cloudy and my trousers tight.
>>
>>45231216
I'm pretty sure Izzet are the architects. Rakdos might like avante garde art on the scale of buildings, but I have my doubts that they'd make said structures able to stand.

Aside from that, take off the rose-colored glasses... Ravnica 1 block didn't do a very good job of showing the Rakdos as anything but a debauched murdercult either. If anything, they got MORE respect in RTR with the heavier carnival vibe at least hinting at their place as entertainers (among other things) in the written lore.
>>
File: cardart_deflectingpalm.jpg (95KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
cardart_deflectingpalm.jpg
95KB, 700x500px
>tfw you'd prefer to live in Tarkir but there are no white people in Tarkir
>>
>>45229748
I think Innistrad could get away with a guild-like system.
>>
Golgari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4hcmpI6ybc
theme related

Gruul or Izzet for grill probably
>>
>>45229748
Dominaria is awesome and you can do a lot there. What can you do in Ravnica that doesn't involve the Guilds?
>>
>>45234086
Ah but which Tarkri?
There's more than one.
>>
File: 1414707890892.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414707890892.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>be Simic
>date Simic
No need to crossbreed with any of those dirty deviants in order to create all kinds of freakish abominations when I can SCIENCE them into being with my waifu while fucking her on the birthing pods.
>>
>>45231319
This is top tier
>not convincing a strict and haughty azorius to bang before marriage
>>
>>45235044
Izzet here.

sex is fun. science is fun. we both agree. but you don't fucking combine the two. use the results of one for the other, if you want, but screwing in the lab is a Bad Idea.

you can make the most ridiculously rad mizzium-coil spacewarping mana/electricity conversion gun you want. when that shit explodes it'll be amazing

but you don't test it in the lab.

otherwise your lab explodes and becomes unusable and then where are you? out on the streets begging for lab materials while the Firemind laughs at your stupidity
>>
>>45235513
You see, the problem is that we sometimes have to do it in the lab. We aren't allowed to take experiments out of the lab and how else are we supposed to test some of the stuff we're working on?

Not to mention, I know a guy over at the Orzhov who we have an insurance deal with. Even if things go boom or something gets out we're still mostly covered.
>>
>>45234340
the now only remaining Tarkir
>>
>>45224005
I'd be Izzet with Azorious Waifu
>>
>>45235513
>Izzet
>Calling something a bad idea
Azorius plz
>>
>>45229261
>Picking PAPERWORK: the guild
It's like you want to sit at a desk all day
>>
>>45236587

>red, the color of passion and drive
>blue, the color of foresight
>not combining to make REDBLUE, the color of picking a goal and not doing things that would ruin that goal while striving for that goal over everything else.
>>
>>45224005
Izzet. no other option. gf is pretty azorious so lets just go with that anyway.
>>
>>45229209
Well, sort of. The Rakdos cultists are [[CRAWLING IN MY SKIN]] rapemurder faggots (literally and metaphorically), but the more ordinary Rakdos guild members are normal people and entertainers. It's just that because WotC needed a bunch of combat cards, they kept the cultists in focus and didn't bother with the ordinary people.
>>
>>45236668
>bending the Izzet philosophy of "WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK JUST TRY AGAIN" into this scaredy-cat pussy philosophy

Nigger, you just overdid it.
>>
>>45236668
What you just described is Black; ambition. Having a goal and fighting tooth and nail for it.
>>
>>45236765
...And Red and Blue are Black's ally colors, yes. Congrats, you just explained how shards work better than MaRo ever could - the philosophies of the enemy colors mixed to center around the third.
>>
We Return to Ravnica 2: Guildish Boogaloo now.

What would the guilds' philosophies have developed to in the 5-10-or-so years since Jace became the guildpact?
>>
>>45233381
In general, Izzet are the architects in the obvious way. The Boros are the architects in the city planning/infrastructure way so they can charge their warmachines down the highway.
The Rakdos are more architects that make pretty buildings that are aesthetically pleasing but serve less than zero function otherwise. Like, every time you see a really fancy building that you wonder "Who built this, and why?" It's probably a rakdos design paid with by orzhov bucks.
>>
>>45235044
>on the birthing pods.
>Not "in" the birthing pods.
>Not combining the birthing pod with HER "birthing pod" and fucking the results to mix your dna with the experiment.
You're clearly not thinking Simic enough.
>>
>>45236886
>Azorius laws are no longer physically impossible to bypass, and they serve as courtroom and mall cops rather than police
>Dimir are officially acknowledged to exist, and work as curators of knowledge (though still do their old stuff in relative secret
>Rakdos cultists are much less common, trading out for more normal entertainers that don't kill their customers unless they're into that
>Gruul work to clear out what wild spaces remain in the city, creating "forest preserves" in the trashed places
>Selesnya are curators for the tamer parks in the middle of the city and act as healers when it's not dramatic enough to call the Simic
>Izzet haven't changed much
>Simic haven't changed much either
>Orzhov actually have loan rates the average person can pay off
>Golgari are a bit more of a known quantity
>Boros act as a police presence where the Azorius did before, keeping things under control

There. That is, assuming Jace tries to keep things reasonable, instead of just fucking off to parts unknown as he seems wont to do with the new Gatewatch bullshittery.
>>
>>45236798
Blue and Red don't make Black though. They have a trait in common with black each, but you can't substitute B with R+U.
Red and Blue is a passion drive to learn where the scientific process is merely a suggestion and they may change the experiment on a whim because they just came up with "But what if we do this?" Sure they take notes at every step so they know when they went off the rails, but the rails were optional in the first place.
>>
>>45237044
>>Azorius and Boros
The Azorius were reasonable officers though. Let them enforce the not extreme laws. The Boros are like SWAT or national guard tier problems. Literally automatic rifle, "they purged a neighborhood to catch one criminal"-tier chaos.
>Selesnya
I'm almost positive that's what Selesnya actually does, in addition to being the "cultural stewards" which can be summarized as "They're the ones that set up and decorated your wedding venue." They should also grow fruit/vegetable orchards and shit.
>Orzhov
Their loan rates are reasonable for average people. It's the huge-ass business start-ups and other stuff like that that get the Orzhov "own you forever" tier deals.
>>
>>45237079
I know, but that's the point. When you take a trait from R and a trait from U and combine them, you get something that very much resembles a trait from B. B has things that U doesn't have, and B has things that R doesn't have, and B also has things that nothing else has. But the list of things that B shares with either U or R is much longer than the list of things it has to itself.
>>
>>45237383
That doesn't mean BLUERED creates Ambition like it's Black. Or Black's amorality or any other thing like that.

The interpretation in >>45236668 is pretty much entirely wrong because of the focus on a goal, something blue and red inherently aren't concerned with. Black is the only color on the pie that thinks "For the goal." Blue thinks "For the knowledge" or "For the method" while red tends to feel "Because I want to" or "for excitement." Mixing the two doesn't result in them thinking "for the goal." It's best to say that enemy colors are still wildly different from adding their mutual ally and making a wedge.
>>
>>45237545
Again, I'm in full agreement with you. You seem to think that I'm arguing that U+R=B, and that's not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that this is the philosophy behind shards - things from the enemy colors in the shards that would clash are "mediated" by their ally. Blue's methodical plodding and red's wild rush are mediated by black's focus on the goal, ending up with rushing where able and plodding where needed to get to the goal.

In other words, BLUERED repels itself, but black acts as glue to hold it together. Same for WHITERED and green, and WHITEBLACK and blue, and all the other shards.
>>
File: phyrexia.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
phyrexia.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>Joining a guild

everyone knows only one faction actually matters
>>
>>45237642
I honestly think the main problem is that this is about Izzet, not Grixis.

While ambition is included to certain parts in UR, it's very different from B's and far less prominent.
>>
>>45237642
Arguing is just a good way of explaining things, even if we're agreeing. That's one way to do the red way of life!
That and I don't know why I kept thinking you were >>45236668

>Glue metaphor
Now do wedges. I mean true wedges, like white controlling Red and Black.
>>
>>45224005

Orzhov:
Lods emone
Good health plan
>>
>>45237793
Problems:
You have no emone
Health plan is actually just death plan

But you get boob windows which is ok.
>>
>>45234086

But there are qt orc girls
>>
>>45237902
H-How can i exist somewhere if I have to have ching-chong eyes?
>>
>>45237917
By reminding yourself that not having ching-chong eyes means you generally have good facial features?
>>
>>45237854

Hey man, a death plan is better than no plan.
>>
>>45237917

"Well, at least I'm not black"
>>
>>45237931
>>45237995
I'll just have to be content being a glorious Silumgar naga.
>>
>>45238017
>>45234086

Ah shit, I just realize that bones are popping out of that hand from the force of the block. Damn!
>>
File: Showstopper.jpg (115KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Showstopper.jpg
115KB, 620x400px
Only one place with enough style to handle my rock and roll life.
>>
Be low end Azorius flunky, date Gruul convert. We both learn from each other after seeing the merits of our two polar opposite guilds and become better people for it.

This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>45237724
Fuck man, I dunno.

Uh...

Shards are what happens when two opposing viewpoints are combined with a third that partially agrees with both of them and pulls them together. Wedges are when two agreeing colors take their counterpart to break them to heal stronger - red/black's individuality plus white's loyalty makes a loose aggregate of warriors work together, blue/white's slow methodology plus red's individuality makes their single goal have infinite paths to it, red/green's aggression and wildness plus blue's knowledge makes a warrior respect the world and turn it to their advantage. etc.

To put it another way, two ally colors agree, and the enemy color comes in and shakes them up just enough that when they come back together they're stronger.
>>
>>45224277

Golgari, Rakdos, Azorius, and Orzhov are all no.

The rest are acceptable. Gruul best cutie though.
>>
>>45238671
So black and red get together and do "Hey, you know what's great? Passion and Ambition! Yeah, and so is freedom and any means necessary." Then White comes along and says "Yeah, now let's take all of that, and make it for the good of everyone, do I make myself clear?" And the result is white focused Mardu where the strong and ruthless rule to focus on the better of the empire?
>>
>>45238876

Keep in mind that white is not always good. It tends to represent order more so than good.

While the 'better of the empire' so to speak is likely to end result, it does not necessarily require the 'good of everyone.' Amusingly enough however, the combination of black's self-centeredness and red's emotional capacity would probably force good more than white's order ever could when they are all combined.
>>
>>45239136
"Good of everyone" Meaning whatever Mardu land says it means of course. Probably should have mentioned that. But yes, a society where you get off work, and do literally whatever you feel like, get a slap on the wrist proportional to whatever you fucked up last night, then go on the march the next day to raid and conquer in the name of luxury goods and trade routes. It's a dream life.
>>
>>45239549
>best life
>the life of roaming, murderous scum who serve death and bring nothing
>not the life where you are free to choose your own path to enlightenment while perfecting your body and mind
Stay mad, Mardu pleb.
>>
>>45239591
>Confusing the broken idiotic life of the broken primary Red Mardu with the glorious conquering prowess of a true white focused Mardu Empire.

Those "wrong focus color" wedges almost piss me off more than that khanfall bullshit.
>>
>>45239721
Well, wizards did it.
>>
>>45239800
Yeah, wizards did a lot of stupid things that block.
>>
>>45239678

>Return to tarkir
>"Rebellion on Tarkir"
>Zurgo tired of ringing bells for those dragon douches
>leads an insurrection and takes his place as emperor of the new Mardu Empire, earning his new name: Zurgo Dragonsmasher. Now properly focused in white.
>Rest of the original khans, in their various states of being do the do the same, waging a new war against the dragons, bringing the respective missing pieces to their newly formed khannates, as the original timeline reasserts itself in it's most perfect form
>except ojutai, because narset is off being autistic on other planes, eventually gets pressured into loosening up a bit
>>
>>45239858
I wonder what sarkhans reaction would be.
>>
>>45239941
>>
>>45237659
Nornfags go and stay go.
>>
>>45239858
>Zurgo tells everyone togetherness and teamwork under the Khan, the strongest of them is the best way to defeat Kolaghan, bringing the white back and basically turning the Mardu into fantasy Sith.
>Temur mysticism and Shamanism using Blue is enough to bring down the Atarka dragons, except for Atarka herself. The shamanism instead puts Surrak on level to punch Atarka out.
>Spirit necromancy becomes mainstream among the New Abzan, who ghost those "impenetrable dragons" to death. Lead by the new Great Spirit Anafenza.
>A Flaming rock lands on Ojutai, and Chandra climbs out. Teaching them all about how great red is, using her week of experience as Head Abott
>The Sultai come back when they study the past on how to kill the dragons, and when Silumgar eats Sidisi and chokes on the poison she keeps in chest, under the heart but inbetween the lungs.
>>
>>45240093
>>flaming rock lands on Ojutai
Kekked hard, my friend.
>>
>>45224739
>I don't really like the idea of stroking another creature's ego, let alone a dragon's ego, while it bosses me around from across the whole plane.
I always felt like there was enough autonomy that it wouldn't really be an issue. If I remember correctly from the novels, Niv tried to build the cities of Ravnica in such a way that would empower him, but the goblins deliberately fucked it up to show how clever they were. And Niv Mizzet seemingly rewarded them for it.

So, they seem a pretty independent bunch overall.
>>
>>45239941

>sarkhan goes home for a bit, dragon corpses everywhere
>Yooo, what the fuck
>goes to see what the fuck happened, stops by Kolaghan's crib, see's Zurgo chilling there
>S:yo zurgo what the fuck
>Z:who the fuck are you, faggot?
>S:i'm sarkhan vol you dingus, what's this shit, where are all the dragons
>Z: Sarkhan? I'm the only great khan around here dipshit, now get the fuck out
>S transforms into a dragon
>Z: Oh, another dragon, must have missed one
>S: Dragon noises
>Z: Yeah, I've smashed bigger dragons than you bitchboy
>Z gets his smash on
>>
>>45239858

>Temur Shamans try to overthrow Atarka with magic
>Can only figure out how to stop her overwhelming hunger
>Try it anyways, just to see if it depowers her
>Turns out she was only such a bitch because she was so hungry all the time
>She chills out and goes full Temur herself
>>
>>45240683
Do you think Temur just blaze it too hard that Atarka constantly gets the munchies?
>>
>>45240728

I dunno, Temur seem more magic mushroom types than the chronic.
>>
>>45240883
Gotta experiment sometimes.
>>
>>45226714
I've always loved Nemesis of Reason, the art and flavor text are just so great. He's so eager to get to you and start raw dogging your brain that he's tearing himself up on the jagged rocks.
>>
>>45240093
>>45239858
>>45240408

Why the Surgo boner?
>>
>>45239941
Sarkhan was already disappointed with the dragons. He could see there wasn't actually any change, just new leaders forcing everyone to go to war.
>>
>>45242873
he was hot before he got shrunk
>>
File: Zurgo_Helmsmasher_(SvC).jpg (201KB, 1080x790px) Image search: [Google]
Zurgo_Helmsmasher_(SvC).jpg
201KB, 1080x790px
>>45243048
>hot
>>
>>45242873
Option A is the Khans rebecome the khans.
Option B is that the B team characters of the lore, like Zhaida since Tagam's going to fucking die, Xathi the Infallible, Arel, Unseen Whisperer, and Baihir Marza becoming the new khans. Even then, there's no replacement for Zurgo since vialsmasher is a goblin. No alternatives there.
>>
>>45243070
>the bod
>>
>>45224277
Selesnia because preg is my fetish.
>>
>>45243164
He has a literal neckbeard anon.

Plus, he probably smells like one too. Not a lot of time for showers or even proper toilet paper on the harsh steppes during war.
>>
>>45243305
Imagine how big his dick is
he's like 8 ft tall
>>
>>45243392

He's an Orc. They are practically Gorillas.
>>
>>45243794
>gorillas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpOmTDON-e4

My chinese porn has taught me that orks are well equipped.
>>
File: 1451550367503.gif (6MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451550367503.gif
6MB, 320x240px
>>45243836
>And a small penis.
>>
>>45225251
Actually, a cephalopod's tentacles act as penises for all intents and purposes. Having tentacles would be like having large, ejaculating penises all over your body that are also chemo-receptors. You would taste and feel it while fucking.
>>
http://www.wizards.com/magic/quiz/quiz.aspx?x=mtg/quiz/guild

Oh hey, this is still up. Cute.
>>
>>45224277
Izzet and Simic are both God-tier. Sound like they'd get along too.
>>
>>45238298
The story about that image is actually really sad. An old entertainer, one of the few who truly
understand what is at stake if Rakdos is not pleased, finishes teaching his apprentice his tricks,
so for his last show he does an incredible trick that turns out to be him literally bursting with confetti,
that makes Rakdos laugh so hard the venue shakes, and causes imitation performances to last for
months.
>>
>>45224277
Took that test. Ended up with Azorius, which I did not expect. Pretty happy about it.
>>
>>45243836
>>45243974

Yes, that's why I called him a gorilla.
>>
>>45245663

Izzet, followed by Gruul and the Boros. I'll take it.
>>
>>45246560
I got the same and found it odd as well.
>>
>>45245663
Orzhov, followed by Rakdos and Boros
I guess I'm just a guy who wants to make money to do what I want to entertain...and make more money.
>>
>>45246720
Knowing next to nothing about Ravnica (Last set I played was Japan: The Weebening), I have to say, I really like what I see from Azorius. Bureaucratic Good is what I play in most games, anyways.
>>
>>45245663
Boros followed by Azorious, Selesnya, and Orzhov.
I believe in the strength of unity to achieve order and peace and a little personal gain if I can get away with it.
>>
>>45246979
>Literally anything with white.
>>
>>45247070
Huh, I just noticed that.
Whatever, White's my favorite magic anyway.
>>
>>45247097
I just thought it was funny ad the guy that got >>45246799 I agree that white is pretty great at times too, especially where angels are concerned. Though vampires are great too.
Which do you think is more likely to happen sometime soon, a mardu colored angel, or a mardu colored vampire?
>>
>>45224277
Boros best girl.
>>
>>45247183
Pre or post time fuck?
Angel of conquest for before, Vampire of marauding for after.
>>
>>45247183

We are going back to Innistrad, Sorin is White/Black, but Red is the major Vampire color there. So yeah, may happen.
>>
>>45246870
Thing is I'm more neutral good than lawful.

Wonder if the Senate has room for a loose cannon arrester with a heart of gold and a penchant for collateral damage.
>>
>>45247257
Neither are happening on Tarkir, Tarkir has no angels and Sorin made sure to kill his one vampire spawn that could have infected half the plane.

>>45247292
I love how your comment is basically:
>Angels or Vampires?
>Yes.

Currently, WB vampires all over the place right now, RB vampires coming up in Innistrad. Humans focused in W so vampires might need to splash W for good food. A Mardu-colored vampire wouldn't be too surprising right here.
But with things going crazy on Innistrad again, I could see some angel getting warped by vampire magic into a WRB Shepard of the vampire's "flock"
>>
>>45247315
>azorius
>supporting any kind of rule breaking whatsoever

Looks like you'd fit in better with Boros.
>>
>>45247315
Sounds like a buddy cop movie waiting to happen.
>>
File: 1453870947419.jpg (347KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
1453870947419.jpg
347KB, 480x680px
I would join Golgari because zombies and scavenging and I love swamps

Plus I could learn the most fun spell ever
>>
>>45247257

I would murder a child for a mardu flavored angel.
>>
>>45247315
>a loose cannon arrester with a heart of gold and a penchant for collateral damage
Literally why the Boros exist.
>>
>>45247402
A Boros commando and an Azorius paladin, fighting crime. You can't tell me this sounds amazing.
>>
>>45247402
>>45247405
>>45247449
Yeah I'd probably be one fuckup away from getting the boot. Could I join Boros afterwards?
>>
>>45224325
We hook you up with something steely and unremitting.
>>
>>45247472
Along with the oddball Izzet CSI.
>>
File: Image (5).jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (5).jpg
34KB, 223x310px
>>45230702
Uh
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.