[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Adventure Quest 10 Forbidden Love Arc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 15

File: your girlfriend.jpg (89KB, 800x1091px) Image search: [Google]
your girlfriend.jpg
89KB, 800x1091px
Rolled 6 (1d100)

Internet Finally Fixed MARATHON Edition!

Last time our MC got payback against the Dungeon Heart for manipulating him into betraying and killing his comrades. Impressed his girlfriend with his vengeance(who knew heroes could be so...nasty*wink wink*). Proceeded to move in with said girlfriend and discovered things about himself he never knew...all because he had some items that led to a peculiar miscommunication. The price was him feeling oh so very sore...yet oddly good. This made him worried as maybe she and them had a point with this sorta thing...so embarrassing.

After that you went to the underworld market where you proceed to shop, find out some secrets, and finally get the scythe you always wanted...just remember.

Beware the Reaper.

What do?
>>
>>45181049
Dam Genie, it's been awhile. Get your internet fixed or you just hoping?
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>45181390
African vampires don't have any skin. Its partly why they thirst for blood. European Vampires are actually among the most human appearing of the world's mythological vampires. Asia has a number of vampire kinds and the America's vampires if I recall correctly are noted for their shortness and cunning. Probably need to double check that though my native american vampire lore is even worse then my asian one.

Also my internet has indeed been fixed.
>>
File: 1450632121022.jpg (1MB, 1400x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1450632121022.jpg
1MB, 1400x1820px
>>45181497
I did not know that about African vamps or that Native Americas had vamp lore.

Cool ... I'm a idiot for not reading that before posting, I guess I was to excited.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>Last thread
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44883962

Demon Double purchased. Aligned Blood Body purchased. She warns you only to use it in an emergency and make sure there is no witnesses. Demon double works by creating a demonic double of yourself or target. Aligned Blood Body requires a sample of the enemy but in exchange it will mimic them and any damage that should occur will transfer to themselves.

Both were very expensive but supposedly very effective. It cost you a chunk of the animated armory and are top quality.

Demonic double comes with mind fuckery and transference abilities.

Anyway 1/5 confirmed. You just acquired a boatload of reaper gear cause Vek's carefully groomed animated armory were all worth a real pretty penny.

I believe those are the things I haven't popped into the notes. Other than the info about our demon hood.

----

I would say we go about getting new metals for upgrading our main weapon, but not sure if Vek will try something or not, after what we did. Yet I believe they could improve our main weapon if we did.

We also got the reaper gear. I hope it has some missing pieces of the set we wear.

>>45181049
Well I'm shit are story telling. So I can't do much to help get us a boost from writing the story. My vote is we look at what we got and see what gear we can upgrade to from what was bought.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>45181625
African Vamps are human looking except they have no skin...basically imagine a skinned human and there you go.

Fun fact Africa also had their own version of dragons but according to their lore they were so powerful and devastating they were purposely hunted to extinction by their gods, powerful spirits, other monsters and heroes.

Basically according to the Africans dragons were cataclysmic monsters and the only type of dragon who are extinct. Australian dragons meanwhile are just fucking crazy. Asian Dragons are powerful spirits. While American dragons are magical beasts and gods.

Ah now I remember. Native American vampires are unique in that they are alive and hated by nature. Meaning they can easily reproduce and like other vampires are supernaturally strong as well as immortal. Despite their strength however they are in fact rather easy to kill should you consult someone like a medicine man. Even a small group of people once knowing their weaknesses can take em down so technically a bit weaker if more active also helps they can stand daylight. They have a few other vampire like creatures but they are female only and more loosely aligned with typical vampires compared to the other one.

Asia meanwhile has the greatest variety of vampires. Like goddamn do they have a ton of bloodsuckers. Makes it such a pain to keep track of it.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>45181921
vampires, dragons, spirits, gods, and fey are all very wide spread mythic tropes. You can typically find stuff on them from any part of the world. Fuck the Fey though as no matter where you look they are always a tricky bag of unpredictable dicks. Everything else may however vary but still fuck em. Apparently everywhere has their own version of tricky nature little people.

Monsters oddly aren't very widespread mythic trope per a say but rather the word is used to cover a wide of very different things according to the region. Basically its an umbrella term.
>>
>>45181921
Nice.

Sadly the only Asian vamps/zombies I know any thing about are the Jiangshi and a lot of that is from Jackie Chan adventures or pathfinder games.
>>
>>45182053
I should probably become better versed it myths. I spend to much thought on things in front of me.

Sorry if I'm wrong on thing, but doesn't Fey cover a lot of things as well? I remember reading there is okay Fey that help, like some house spirits. I do admit what I remember most about Fey is they are beings of choas that is life.

I assume people wanted to make some things simpler by saying it's a monster. That is a monster and monsters are bad kinda of thing. Probably the same goes for the Fey and being dicks. "Do go into the woods kids. There is random bad things that will wreck you if you touch them." To much to teach and not many have time to learn when busy making a living.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>45182652
>>45182652
Literally everywhere around the world you will encounter the native's equivalent of Fey. They are an insanely common mythic trope. Not many mythic stuff is so wide spread and it gets archaeologists into a tizzy about the reason why.

and i didn't explicity say that they were evil. Its just in general Fey are extremely unpredictable as a whole. They represent the seeming Chaos that is in nature and life as well as impossible to comprehend(for humans anyway) 'reasoning' behind it. Supposedly they follow their own laws but they are seemingly impossible for humans to mostly understand and their minds are imcomprehensible.

Truthfully I don't like the modern spin of Fey making them eldritch monsters(for more mature audiences) or sweet goodness(that is for young audiences). I never encountered ANY fey mythos world wide where they were remotely like either one of those. The fey are best described as i put it as a bag of unpredictable dicks. Because when you get down to it that is exactly what they are. It doesn't mean they can't be good or evils maybe something else entirely.

Because the Fey aren't impossible to understand(just don't try to completely understand their rules or minds therein lies madness). They are not eldritch monsters(they are just humanlike but creepy either in beauty or ugliness). They follow their own bizarre line of thinking and 'rules' but due to how their rules or minds play out many believe they don't actually have any.

The fey simply put are insanely complex, seemingly paradoxal, disturbingly humanlike, and impossible to truly understand. They are very complicated and it took me a LOT of research before settling on the simplification of their description being 'big bag of unpredictable dicks' because if I don't simplify their description like that things get real complicated real quick.
>>
>>45183015
Basically fey=big bag of unpredictable dicks.

Is a short simplified summary of Fey in general. If I go into detail then we get into chaos, nature, life, and other very complex topics. Mythology is all about representation of complex ideas, beliefs, and teachings. They harbor lessons and try to make sense of the world as well as humanity. While mythology seems little more then simple stories they actually harbor great depth. Mythology when you don't look at the surface is actually very complex.'

During my research I do my best to simplify the stuff because if I don't chances are majority of people wont be able to keep up because of how complex it all is. Once its simplified and in a summary people are able to easily figure it out.

I mean just LOOK at my war waging, worldbuilding, and politicking. Expecting people to figure out all the complexities is too much and with simplified summaries they can at least begin to understand instead of getting insta lost.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45183187
Its also why whenever I am asked something i give a simplified summary, because if I don't the complexity and intermingling spills out. While useful for background stuff it can be easy to get lost in and isn't strictly necessary.

One of these days I need to write some lorebooks or something but I keep on finding ways to improve my stuff so its harded to get started and the thought of having to go back to retcon stuff bothers me.

Luckily I have the infinite variety of universes and possibilities excuse but it still rubs me the wrong way.

>>45181875
slow start today...was thinking about going back to civ and war but fuck me why did you have to choose one of the big bully boys and the complexity...Galactic politics fucking suck.

I was expecting a smaller(sort of) less complex game on humanity's front instead of the super galaxy powers. Argh.
>>
Aw yeah, DARK ADVENTURE QUEST IS BACK baby.

Let's see where we left off, I believe we were headed for that one wizard who could bind Vek's equipment.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 500x379px
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45183321
Reporting in
>bro time battle practice, git gud with shadowbro and shroombro, practice combos and coordinating debuffs, also maybe work out a sweet secret handshake
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45181921
Question Genie: What object did the old man give us?

Action: Head to willis in magi tower, fifth floor five doors down from the stairway.
Or was it five floors down from the fifth stairway?

Hey, it's a magi tower how hard could it be?
>>
>>45183793
I'm thinking we get Willis to bind our stolen Vek stuff THEN we train in using them.
>>
>>45183015
Hm, maybe it's lack of experience on my part, but I still think it's possible to understand things with out the madness. Yet you did say completely, which I can see being a problem.

>>45183187
I can easy understand the need for simplification. There is a lot of information to convey and attention spans to worry about.

I just treated Fey as intelligent beings who follow the rules of nature. Growing and adapting to the changes. Yet we humans grow and adapt things to us. Hench the farm vs garden moment of that one civ with Fey.

I'm sorry, but people are still lost half the time. I like your style for it's depth. Yet it's just to deep at times to make it simpler. That learning curve is why so many civs die and why attention spans hit there limits so often. Part of the fun, but not easy to make into game with out AI or something to plan background detail stuff.

>>45183321
The retconning of stuff is why anything is a pain. Yet shit rarely gets done if something isn't put out. Probably why people go with make new versions of game books.

>>45183321
You have been gone for a week and that is a long time for games. Makes it hard to get back into the flow and people to show.

It's what happens when we are given time to grown hero and you saying we missed out of shit. People don't like missing things and want to min-max. Making the best we can make to hopefully break anything web of crap we face.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45183793
Voting this
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45183756
Actually, I'll switch to this. It seems cooler.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>45183756
Fine. Let's go with Godzilla's action.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

Good to see you again Genie
>>45183756
Rolling
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>45183756
A super secret and sweet handshake was devised between you, shadowbro, and shroombro while you decided to train with. Luckily the school had some good practice areas but you certainly got some weird looks with shroombro trailing behind you reeking of demonic and death energies. During practice Shadowbro was while the weakest was also the stealthiest. You aren't sure how you can upgrade him and the same goes for shroombro. Who is the toughest of you three. You could cut his head off and cut him in half he wouldn't even noticed(you swear it was by accident). Not to mention his recovery abilities are frankly terrifying. All he had to do was reattach and it was swiftly good as new.

Combat wise shadowbro couldn't hit very hard but his attacks were always unexpected. Shroombro preferred the smash and spore approach, but at times you DID see him flair up with magic usually demonic or necromantic. His necromantic energies in particular were a bitch. Causing necrosis upon contact and increasing spore growth. His demonic meanwhile appeared to be defensive focused allowing him to beat back flames and ice which would normally be his weakness. Or so you thought until he made a sneak attack using demonic energies. Which caused the spores to suddenly frenzy up and induced some nasty side effects...so apparently he uses necromantic first to enhance spore and then BAM demonic is used to cause a very nasty reaction with the strengthened spores and weakened flesh. His slow combo is quite powerful its able to activate. His debuffs are also the meanest with spores.

Shockingly enough you had the worse debuffs as it turned out even shadowbro had stuff he could use which appeared to slow the enemy and mess with their senses.

Obviously in terms of battling fighting shrroombro was the hardest. He even managed to beat you when his combo went off successfully sending you flying and to the infirmary. Where you had to answer some rather tricky questions.

What do?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45184474
To willis place!
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45184877
Yes, let's go to the wizard.
>>
>>45184877
>Luckily the school had some good practice areas but you certainly got some weird looks with shroombro trailing behind you reeking of demonic and death energies.
Wait.

Demonic, shadow stuff isn't instantly PURGED at the academy?
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>45184474
Well we are at school and we know about the past of the shadow teacher.

"Yo, teach. Would you mind showing me some counter shadow style skills or even some shadow skills. I'm hoping to build tactics for fighting shadow users."

We shall see where this leads and is they can help us.
>>
>>45184986
>>45184474
mislink
>>
>>45184986
Never heard of dark, edgy, or antiheroes anon?

While frowned up unlike in most other places it wont result in instaPURGE.

>>45185043
"Shadow skills are the most secretive and among the most mysterious. To counter shadows the most reliable means is powerful defense or beating them at their own game. If you can interrupt the flow of the shadow user they will become vulnerable. Another way to fuck them over is to reveal them."
>>
>>45185117
You also have to remember the kind of crowd that adventuring types are made up of. They are on average more shady and tend to be outcasts. The adventuring also provides a sort of refuge for some interesting characters...

Truthfully you can find all kinds of people among the adventurers. Some of them shockingly normal...others not so much. As an adventurer its pretty much a given that you will enjoy some weird people as company.

This obviously pisses off the powers that be but due to the exceptional persons the adventurers regularly produce and the power of adventuring dynasties they more or less get to suck it.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45185117
What would make for a strong defense and would it be hard to learn the game?
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>45185216
There are bunch of strong defensive goodies but they are all either martial or magical. Martial being better at physical and personal defense naturally when compared to magic. Problem is some of the shadow skills are awfully mysterious in what they can do...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45185299
Hm, I will probably have a bit to go on body training.

Makes since that shadow skills would be mysterious. (To bad we can't mentally tell the shadow to flicker.) I got a my swing arm to the point of double attacking. Yet I doubt that would be on par with people good with the skill.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45184877
Vote
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>45184877
Well lets see go to the magi tower but DON'T take the teleporter but the stai-oh son of a bitch." You saw stairs all right...an entire maze of stairs going up walls, down walls, on the floor, the ceiling, and everything.

"...oh why can't i take the damned teleporter," You cursed as you proceed to walk um...up no wait down the stairs or something? Fuck if you know.

Sometime passed and eventually you got off the stairs and down the hallway...to find his room. Opening the door you could see mage busily trying to catch some flying papers cursing about the stupidity of possessed papers so they could organize themselves.

What do?
>Wait till he is finished
>Help out(maybe those papers sorta scare you though considering the stuff they are doing)
>Make a request
>Close door then leave
>Other?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45185715
>>Other?
OFFER to help first.

If he accepts, then use our demonic powers and SPEED to help catch these papers.

Never touch a wizard's shit without his permission!
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45185765
Rolling
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45185765
Catch the papers.

Also let's bind our equipment soon, we should train with our shadow teacher.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>45185765
Papers please
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>45185765
"Fuck off I ain't letting nobody touch my no*beam of energy released from a paper shoots his way* well you little shit you think just because you got a spell on you of my mine you can use it to beat me? HAH *shoots beam back* FUCK that one had my notes on it...goddamn it. Next time I see Julia i swear to on my motherfucking mother i am gonna get payback for this."

After some time he does manage to catch all his papers. Admittedly some of them weren't exactly in the best condition anymore...

What do?
>>
>>45186094
I forgot why we were coming here... had to look it up.

Sir, if you have the time, I need to see about getting living items to be loyal to me.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>45186094
Wait, read a simple short section of the shadow scroll while we wait.
>>
File: 1450642111832.jpg (161KB, 744x850px) Image search: [Google]
1450642111832.jpg
161KB, 744x850px
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45186722
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>45186094
>Genie gets bored
>Decides to reread old threads
>Stumbled upon Marty
>...dem feels

It IS very inspiring though in a bitter sweet sad ay and a must read for my civs as well as myself. I do believe that despite that civ's duration Marty had to be one of my very best heroes that i introduced and is something I need to aspire to more often. Especially considering he wasn't even a human hero so was much harder to write for...yet despite that.

Been debating about old school civs, special civ, or going to WAR. Problem with WAR is the damned wedding i has no muse for nor the ability to really crank out war mechanics. Turned into a fucking schooling heroic unit drama quest. Which while hilarious i did not by any means see coming.

Yet I also like these dark adventure quest chain. Its surprisingly nice despite my previous failings at quests. Feels like I have a better knack for the darker stuff.

>>45186722
"Ah living items? That is gonna cost you so what you got?"
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>45186829
"The love child of a dungeon heart armory."

I don't really know how much we have to sell.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>45186943
"Oh? Very nice. Very nice indeed...the nurturing process they employ is truly something else. Not easy finding a favorite armory of theirs at all. They are rather fond of dummies and bait but are VERY protective of their true treasures...very nice."

"Problem is that stuff is very difficult to bind and without the nurturing of the dungeon their power will decline as well as grow less quickly."
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45187015
Hm, maybe I can find something in the dungeon to help with that.

If I can get some of the living weapons to help that would go a long way. If not just understanding them will be nice.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>45187336
"They are just tricky to bind due to their power and former master. As for finding stuff that can help...well it will also have to be dungeon heart treasures that are heavily aligned. So as to help 'trick' or get it used to you."

"Now what do you have to offer my services? Also a fee for answering your questions shall be included."

What do?
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45187958
So...should i switch games to a civ mode or something? I would of tried to run last weak but fuck me the internet was so goddamn bad.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>45188551
Up to you, I'm down for what ever. In truth the others on chat are quiet.
>>
>>45188551
I'm down for a new civ
>>
>>45188551
I actually want to finish this hero civ. I'm invested in what our MC is doing, and his quest and I feel we're already backlogged on Brood Bandits and War Civ as is.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45187958
Ahem.

Action:
"I want to bind most of the equipment to myself, as well as gain information on how I can nurture them using my own magical power since they have no dungeon to supply them with magic.

I am willing to sell part of my magical armory stock to you for this, what say 2/5 of what I have left for 3/5 of my armory to be bound to me is fair?"
>>
>>45189363
I think the problem is Genie was ready to keep going for a while and here we are not doing anything.

I would keep posting actions, but this character's path is not something I do normally. I tired to see if we could get underhanded skills from the shadow skill user who got out, but people voted to go to this guy.

>>45189451
Sold 1/5 and I think some off amount to get demon gear.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>45189494
Eh, yeah I was saying of our existing current stock after the last purchase.

I mean, if we go by our original amount we had then

1/5 for the 3/5 we /had/ will be fair.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45189494
I too want to go to the shadow teacher and train some underhand skills, but I can see that others want to get this completed first.
>>45189451
>>45189524
I'm down if he accepts either deal.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>45189524
Ah.

Also, I was thinking if we get the knowledge we can have the book bind them for us. It, after all, was made by the dungeon and should have energy that it is use to.
>>
>>45189578
This is also acceptable.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>45189451
>>45189555
>>45189578
Backing this. Really want to get the binding done. Was hoping one of you guys would make the action sooner. . .
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>45189451
I hope Genie is still up, otherwise we can try to get the ball rolling tomorrow.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>45189451
"I don't know how the dungeon heart nurtures considering everything else people tried isn't nearly so effective."

"Ah...yeah deal deal. Ah its gonna take some time just to warn you, also gonna need something from you for...binding purposes only. Everyone always gets funny about that for some reason, but how else is the binding suppose to be personalized eh?"

What do?
>Explore magi tower(what can POSSIBLY go wrong?)
>Leave
>Ask magi something(will be charged a fee)
>OTher?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45189895
... I wonder if we can buy anything that would like the book make dungeon heat like energy.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>45189980
That would allow the book to make dungeon heart like energy* ... dice.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>45189980
>69
I'm not sure I can parse what you were originally going to say, but somehow the idea of something that can put dungeon's into HEAT sounds extremely. . .useful.

And funny as hell.

As much as I feel we've already had satisfying revenge against Vek, getting yet more leverage over him in case shit goes down will be great.

Maybe we could even get him to keep our bound equipment from declining.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>45189980
>>45189895
"Heheh, would you believe I actually would have a use for something that could put a dungeon in heat?"

>>45189895
Action:
Set a deal Of our remaining stock, 2/5 for 3/5 to be bound AS WELL as a clear way to keep them fueled our own way (either through personal magic or the book). Preferably a way that mimics dungeon heart energy from other converted sources, like our book.

We can keep 1/5 we have left as remaining spending money for a rainy day.

(maybe for that "dungeon heat" thing if magidom is even capable of it.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45190093
Vote
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>45190093
Sure
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45190093
After this we'll head to the shadow teacher.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45190093
Sure
>>45190280
Definitely this. We haven't trained our shadow stuff in a while.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>45190093
"...I am a magi who are RENOWNED for their perversions. ASS a matter of fact I would have a pretty good idea..."

"I can't garuantee dungeon heart energies. We know too little of it. I SUPPOSE a dungeon keeper might be able to figure it out..."

After saying that he proceeds to take payment and got to work.

What do?
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>45190886
Action: Tutoring - Head to the Shadow teacher to get some counter shadow style skills or even some shadow skills. I'm hoping to build tactics for fighting shadow users.

Head to Martial teacher, tell them we are interested in Martial skills after we've had a recent experience. We want to get stronger!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>45191108
Vote
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>45191108
Rolling
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>45191108
To school!
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45191108
"Your best bet for fighting against shadow technique users is detection or defense. You gotta take away their stealth and quick style fighting to win."

"If you want to learn better stuff you will need to consider joining our shadow skill. Without joining I can only teach you the basics kid."

As for the martial teacher he seems to enjoy the fact you desire to be stronger and suggests joining the martial school would be best for that sorta thing.

What do?
>>
>>45191283
Can we join the martial school as is?
Do we even know the basics of shadow combat?
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>45191283
Get some basic martial training, tell him we want to learn the basics before we make our decision.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>45191413
Vote
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>45191413
Get stronger
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45191413
dice
>>
Bamp
>>
Can someone update that ability and equipment pic?
>>
>>45191283
Bamp
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>45191283
... how to train under two teachers. Harder yet, how do we even get a old shadow user, that got out, to teach school forbidden skills.
>>
Bamping
>>
Wonder what Nova is doing bump
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>45191413
You decide to undergo some basic martial training. Unexpectedly the teacher even shows you some of the better skills to teach even if they 'appear' to be basic. All thanks to saying that perhaps you will better learn the basics before making your decision.

What do?
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>45200689
Hmm, what to pick what to pick.

I vote Martial School
>>
File: 1451571949873.jpg (166KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1451571949873.jpg
166KB, 850x1202px
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>45200689
Martial would go well with the demon powers to allow our body to handle it better.

I just get this feeling we can hit up the shadow teacher for 'night classes' some how.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45201478
Please let that be discussion.

>I just get this feeling we can hit up the shadow teacher for 'night classes' some how.
Time dilation maybe?
>>
File: 1450522628566.jpg (142KB, 731x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1450522628566.jpg
142KB, 731x1092px
>>45201478
Why do I even hope that it will change...
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>45200689
Vote for Martial
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45201602
Seconded
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>45201879
>>45201602
>>45201156
Martial school.

Do we need an additional action?
>>
>>45202171
yes
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>45202232
Oh. Keep giving us those kind of reminders.

>Action:
We got a TON of new stuff.

Some demonic items from the Demonic Forge Lady. We didn't exactly catalog it, but it was samples of most everything scrolls, gear, etc. So figure out what we have and then practice it.

Whatever the hell the object the old man gave us.
And Demonic Double.

Head somewhere private like Nova's dungeon or the start of the Legendary Labrynth to practice these things. Be sure to be aware of prying eyes!
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45202287
Vote
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>45202287
Time to practice
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>45202287
Voting
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>45202287
You decide to catalog the items...truth be told though you couldn't make heads or tails of much of it. You have a feeling Vek might know and could make some use of it.

The item the old man gave you meanwhile upon opening revealed a strange mist...and a flickering scroll that 'popped' into and out of existence. When you opened it tried to escape but you noticed a peculiar string was attached which kept it from fleeing.

Despite that the scroll struggled.

Upon examining the scroll it revealed its name revealing it contained certain lore and secrets. which oddly enough a focus of the lovers of dungeon keepers. It contained some lost lore of longing lovers and secret shadowy skills of both sacred or sinful natures.

Demonic double meanwhile provides a copy of yourself or a selected target. For the selected target it basically forces them to fight their evil twin while for you it draws attention away from.

What do?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45202714
>pon examining the scroll it revealed its name revealing it contained certain lore and secrets. which oddly enough a focus of the lovers of dungeon keepers. It contained some lost lore of longing lovers and secret shadowy skills of both sacred or sinful natures.
Let's read up on this. Bound to be some juicy info here! Especially if there's shadowy skills to be learned

"Wait, what was that one thing Nova also wanted me to read? Oh yeah, the sex scrolls. I think i have them somewhere."
Read up on that too.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>45202792
Vote
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45202792
Rolls!
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45202792
Read up some more
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45202792
The scroll changes its wording as its read. Currently it is only talking about other couples and mentions some skills that it refuses to reveal except for 1. The skill is a sinful seduction skill.

The sex scrolls meanwhile contains buttloads of information that is gonna take some serious time to go through. On the plus side should you succeed your bedroom skills will enjoy a massive upgrade and even more so once you properly test them out.

What do?
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>45203050
>The skill is a sinful seduction skill.
Let's learn it!
>Buttloads of information that is gonna take some serious time to go through.
Keep on reading there too. I want us to get a grasp on a skill boost.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>45203097
Rolling and reading
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>45203097
Vote
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>45203097
Rolling
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45203097
The skill as you studied it apparently relies upon the inner selfishness of the target, lust, and loneliness. Twisting it in such a way as to take advantage.

What do?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45203421
Hmm, okay that's enough reading for now.

We have SO Much new gear, our skills AND our new Seeker Scythe to try out. Also we could use some more power and training Shroombro and Shadowbro.

In the absence of orders. . .let's go find something and kill it!
>Look for something to fight. Maybe orks or goblins or such
>Or a dungeon we can handle
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45203489
Rolling.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45203489
Fight time
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>45203489
You decide to go on a killing spree to try out your new weapon. It just so happens that there is a dungeon layer nearby...and so you entered. After that a great killing spree happened alongside shroombro and shadowbro.

Eventually you grew tired...or maybe that is because you ran out of things to kill?
What do?
>Of course not(keep killing)
>Go deeper
>I'm sleepy...
>Train
>Other?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45203944
I know why we're tired.

Because we need ENERGY!
>Activate DESECRATE THE DEAD for energy boost
>Tired? Bullshit(keep killing)
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>45203944
Use desecrate dead
>Of course not(keep killing)
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>45204027
>>45204042
Seconding let's get some minions
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>45204042
>>45204027
Rolling
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>45204027
Power!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45204027
Vote
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45204027
Desecrate dead activated.

Slain enemies have reanimated into zombies under your control. Granted they are a bit frosty or burnt...

After that you got right back to killing MORE! Until you ended up even more tired then before.

What do?
>Keep killing
>Go deeper
>I'm Tired
>Train
>Other?
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45205226
Let's try Damnation now on the old and freshly slain foe. That one was the one where we take their soul to empower us.

I don't think we've had the opportunity to really try these out, so I want to experiment with our powers!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>45205226
Hm, this dungeon must have a poison or energy drain effect.

I wounder if the spores could block one of sources.

Then there is using Death Demon's Dooming to drain life force to try and recover.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>45205359
Are there any living nearby is the question?

But it's worth a shot.

>>45205226
Damnation on the old and newly slain foes to draw their energy to us.
Death Demon's Dooming on the living nearby to suck their souls.

POWER!
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45205426
You killed most of em nearby.
>>
File: 1453295018839.jpg (248KB, 407x860px) Image search: [Google]
1453295018839.jpg
248KB, 407x860px
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45205226
>>Go deeper
Then we have to go deeper.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>45207245
Oh. Well, then can we stil use Damnation on the ones killed?

>>45205226
>Use Damnation
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45207700
Vote
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>45207713
Depends. At most you have a few minutes to use damnation on the freshly dead. That is assuming you get lucky. Otherwise not gonna happen.

This time it was the computer that fucked up on me...
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45207700
DEEPER
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45207700
Rolling
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45207700
You proceed to go deeper...into the second level. Where the previous level was very nice the second layer is notably less refined but still heavily travelled. Supposedly this layer has more humanoids then the dumber beasts in the previous making it much more dangerous. Fortunately you got some zombies and bros on your side.

What do?
>Kill spree
>DEEPER
>Retreat
>Explore
>Other?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>45207981
>>Explore
Find life force to recover energy levels.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>45208013
This. We need more energy.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>45208013
Yup
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45208013
Rollan
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>45208013
You attempt to look around. Alas there are no nearby stores of lifeforce. Apparently the dungeon heart is smart enough to such stuff away from places so well traveled.

What do?
>Killing Spree
>DEEPER
>Leave
>Explore
>Other?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>45208143
>>Killing Spree/Desecrate
Numbers and power, it will buy us time.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45208179
More zombies, more killing!
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>45208179
Rolling
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>45208179
Vote
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>45208179
More slaying
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>45208179
You decide to kill...Kill...KILL and DAMNED THOSE WHO FALL BEFORE YOU THE EVIL SHITS DESERVE IT!

And so you start a new killing spree, but this time making sure to desecrate the dead to fuel yourself and damning them. Eventually however the strain of too much excess power flowing through you and the too many undeads following you around begins to wear on you...

What do?
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45208847
>collect the loot, reap the remaining life force of our undead army, and go home to see nova
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45208847
Too much power?

SHOVE IT IN THE BOOK!

Or release more of it through the Scythe and Gloves, we have outlets.

>Absorb all the energy from the weaker undead and chaff
>Throw some excess energy into the Book
>Additional cooling via Scythe/Glove explusion when necessary

KEEP KILLING Who knows what kind of loot we find or what kind of strong minions we'll end up with!
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>45209021
This
I'd like us to reach a point where we hvae some interesting loot or a cool monster minion. Something that can heal us, to make up for a lack of healer.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>45209021
Rolling
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45209021
Maybe we should look around this level a little bit too, we don't need the typical shit adventurers come here for, we need cool dungeon parts and the like.
After this action of course
Vote.
>>
>>45209036
If you think about it we really don't need a real healer. Shadow bro can't exactly get hurt, and it seems neither can shroom bro, we are the only squishy one and we are a support, lead from the rear type anyways. In fact we are directly responsible for the buffing and maintenance of our partymates...
>tfw you realize you are the healer
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>45209036
Ever heard of partying up?

Even gave you guys friends for that express purpose.

>>45209021
Power has been diverted.

Scythe is feeding...

Book is feeding...

Gloves is radiating off the excess power...

You proceed to KEEP KILLING~

MORE KILL

CAUSE YOU ARE LORD KILL!

HAHAHAHAHHAHHA...

What do?
>Man I am tired...
>Too much kill...
>MORE KILL
>Explore
>Other?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>45209103
I would like for us to find a way to bypass that sort of thing, but Genie or our Teachers mentions its a bad idea to ever try to solo a dungeon.

>Even gave you guys friends for that express purpose.
Well, I mean like, most of our current powers are pretty damn evil and we're trying to hide that from them.

We need to learn not forbidden shit in bulk otherwise we're going to be nothing but a drag to them.

>Other?
Phew. Okay, that's enough killing for now. Now for looting!

TREASURE! And cool dungeon bits.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>45209178
Vote
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>45209178
This
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>45209178
LOOT
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>45209178
You realized you had a tad bit of a problem...who you were too busy killing to loot. Fortunately you still managed to get some loot as the whole reanimating the dead naturally meant they carried some of the stuff with them. So not a total loss...

What do?
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>45209290
Keep looting until we can't loot anymore.
Throw stuff into the book
Have all our undead minions carry shit in each arm

Then we head home to Nova. We feel the blood rushing through us!
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>45209290
I want to go to Willis and buy some stuff.

>Loot everything we can, store it in the book
>Send our undead to Nova's dungeon, we'll make use of them later
>Go to Willis and use the recent loot to buy two things if he isn't already busy: 1). Whatever that thing was that can put dungeons in to heat (for shits and giggles) 2). Anything he can suggest to us to make us even better in bed, preferably maybe something to help us study sex scrolls better

Then we head home
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>45209430
Heh, sure
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45209430
Sounds fun
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45209430
I'll back that.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>45209495
>>45209478
>>45209430
Vote. We should buy a horse and a wagon soon too, I feel like we should be traveling with a bit more style considering our wealth
>>
>>45209522
I think we could use a steed, but it's got to be faster than even our demon boots can do.

I DO have ideas for that, but it would mean finding something like a Night Mare or Death horse type thing
>>
>>45209568
Well that wouldn't be hard, we just have to use our demon skills on some regular awesome horse... I think we need to go buy a really good horse/mule/battle ostrich for... research
>>
File: Equipment1.png (1MB, 3904x992px) Image search: [Google]
Equipment1.png
1MB, 3904x992px
Updated the Equipment Set, abilities post incoming
>>
File: Abilities.png (986KB, 2184x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Abilities.png
986KB, 2184x1572px
Abilities
>>
night bump
>>
morning bump
>>
bumpin
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45209568
>>45209640
Remember we are also trying to get a good guy hero disguise.

Maybe we should invest in something that isn't naturally. . .terrifying? Akin to Ghost Rider's horse, able to change.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>45209290
Bump
>>
>>45209290
Will be back in a few hours got a doctor's appointment which always takes awhile.
>>
>>45216490
Okay genie
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>45209647
>>45209695
I really need to get around to figuring out a good reward for this sorta work.

>>45209430
Undead dispatched. Transfer ownership to Dungeon Keeper Nova?

Loot has been collected.

"Oh my man my MAN you have come to the RIGHT place for all your perverted needs because MAGIC. So welcome to our VERY magical realm! Now tell me what things do you need for your perverted desires?"

Dungeon heart heat items available:

Old Oils of the Obscene: Rub onto Dungeon Heart for sensual purposes. Mildest side effects and moderate costs.

Dreamy Demon Drugs for Dungeons: Notable effects include lust among other things. Cheapest one but with the most side effects.

Desirous Dungeon Create Children Tonic: Crack open in dungeon and proceed to run very VERY fast. Potent and expensive however.

"Ah you need to get better in bed I have JUST the thing!"

Lustful Tutelage: you would be surprised how common a request this is
Cockring of Adjustment: Popular item for BOTH sexes.
Sensually Sexy Sauce: Yes its exactly as dirty as it sounds.
Hat of Shapeshifting Sex: For when you get tired of the same old bodily fun why change it up?
Belt of Sex Reversal: For when you want to know what the other side is like!
Possessed Pants of the Sex God: The things this thing has seen and bore witness to...

"Just how much perverted crap do you have for sex?"

"...would you believe me if i said a lot? I could go all fucking week."

"...I'll just stick with the basics and stuff to help with getting better at it."

What choose?

Afterwards you will return to Nova's Dungeon. There you found Nova having breakfast. Apparently you were gone all night and she is wandering about what you plan to do with the undead. Also she complains about how you weren't present for sexy times.

What do?
>Sexy Times Now
>Deal with the undead you brought
>Dungeon Exchange
>Sleep...
>Other?
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Action:
>Desirous Dungeon Create Children Tonic: Crack open in dungeon and proceed to run very VERY fast. Potent and expensive however.
This. This will be our Trump Card against Vek. Or maybe even the Legendayr Labrynth. To be used as a final resort.

>Pay it with the Loot we just done Looted

Pending on how much we have left. . .
Buy:
>Lustful Tutelage: you would be surprised how common a request this is
"Can this work with these scrolls I got? Wanna get better at this sort of stuff too."
And if we still happen to have enough money:
>Cockring of Adjustment: Popular item for BOTH sexes.
Otherwise just buy the first thing.

At Nova's place:
>Other?
Place the Jewels under our undergarments, and approach Nova.
"I'm not sure, I was originally going to challenge you to flip a coin or something between me giving them to you, or just using them up myself.

But I think instead I'd rather fight you for them."
>Challenge Nova to a duel, winner gets the undead we got caught. (Might as well see if some of those. Loser is first one to be tackled in a stranglehold and loses their armor.
We need a good fight to get us 'going' if you know what I mean.

Whether we somehow miraculuously win or likely Nova wins, then:
>Sexy Times Now
"Oh, by the way, I been reading those scrolls you gave me. . .among other things you might like."
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45219911
Damn, that's thought out. Backing this and the purchases.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45219911
Vote
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>45219911
Fun times are ahead. Backing
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>45219911
You spend all your loot and then some of your savings to acquire the tonic. You do believe it will be worth it though.

-

You put up quite a good fight actually giving Nova quite the hard time but eventually she successfully tires you out for the sake of the tackle and strip she then deploys. Afterwards naturally she also rushed out of her armor and sexy times commenced...sort of.

You almost fell asleep during it but Nova's whippings insured you were 'quite' conscious. Also it helped you tried to use those sex scrolls which quite naturally Nova enjoyed 'immensely'. Afterwards however you collapsed and slept like the dead. Entirely forgetting the fact you had school and tutoring. In fact it was Nova who woke you up again for sexy times before she went off to do...whatever it she does.

Come to think of it what the hell is it DOES she do anyway? You pondered this question as Nova had her way with you before giving you a goodbye kiss and telling you study up on those sex scrolls as you need more practice.

What do?
>Train
>Study
>Sleep...
>Dungeon Exchange
>Other?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45220418
>Entirely forgetting the fact you had school and tutoring.
Yikes!

We forgot. Oh drat, welp time to make up for it.

More Martial tutoring. and studying.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>45220418
Ask Nova why we are so tired after absorbing a lot of energy last night.

Also ask Nova about dungeon heart energies. We were talking to a Magi about it, how we wanted to try and replicate it so we can keep our living armors powered.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>45220522
>>45220467
Why not both?

>Ask Nova about Dungeon Heart energies
>Ask why we're tired despite absorbing so much energy
>Ask Vek about the Hell equipment we bought from the Demon Forge Lady
>Go and make up for a day lost of tutoring, particularly martial
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>45220594
The works. Backing this.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>45220594
Sounds about right.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45220594
Supporting
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>45220594
"Dungeon Heart energies are...complicated. They provide great power and allow it to do so much that we would otherwise have great difficulty. Not only can it do the same thing with ease but it may even be cheaper. It can produce and store vasts amounts of power."

"The energy causes a strain to your body from having to store and channel it. Naturally this will eventually wear on you. Its why I avoid such boosters when possible. The crash is always nasty if you overdrawn it."

----
"Oh low and behold this is some good stuff...you wish to exchange or use? Because let me warn you a good chunk of this stuff would be quite hazardous to you and even Nova might not getaway with it."

----
You are aware its almost night again right? Nova woke you up for sexy times as she would be preparing to leave. Basically you woke up around the time when you would normally get back.

What do?
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>45220896
>you wish to exchange or use?
> a good chunk of this stuff would be quite hazardous to you
"Give me a good deal for em.

Better still, convince your GF to give me a good deal. I'll exchange this to you this if you can upgrade scythe with proper quality materials and normal demons respective, both of which the Legendary one has. Perhaps she can boost the demons into normal demons?

It's a good weapon, I cannot say but you did an excellent job. . .but it could be even better as the crazy dwarf lady said, 'the lack of synergy is due to a lack of quality materials.'"
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>45220896
Nice, have a roll. I suggest we sleep. We're exhausted and need it.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>45221104
>>45221028
Mislink.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>45221028
Voting this
>>45221104
And then sleeping
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>45221104
>>45221028
Backing
>>
need anything of us Genie?
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45221028
"Give em to me and i can assure you that your scythe will be 'heavily' upgraded and she was correct about the materials. You gave me jackshit to work with and high expectations to boot. I MUST warn you however whatever you do, do NOT let those whom you don't trust or plan to kill see the scythe. I plan to bind some rather 'strong' demons inside of it that have been carefully collected and summoned."

"The weapon is nurture itself by drinking blood and souls. It will contain bounded demons and made of special dungeon materials. I wish I had a archdemon handy or something but high ranking demons will have to do. Oh your an adventurer right?"

"IF you want to further upgrade the scythe I suggest taking down some demon kings. At best I can only bring forth some demon lords for binding. Nova also insisted on doing some possessions work so I will work on that too. The weapon will be available shortly..."

Acquired Supreme Scythe of the Sinful Love

Contains Bounded Demons of the following
Hellfire Demon Lord hel'jal
Frostflame Demon Lord Lor'soth

Possessed by
Death Demon Ixam(how your girlfriend found a death demon willing to do this I'll never know)
Gain +10 bonus to Death Demon Arts
Death Demon Dreaming: When activated The death demon contained within will temporarily be summoned and will wield the scythe. Excellent means to call for backup in a pinch and allow you to use the weapon without getting busted by your company. In other words a setup to cover your ass.

The Dead
Bonus Skill
If allow yourself to be possessed by them you gain access to Wrath of the Dead and their own special skills. Afterwards you may even be able to persuade them to teach you them...alas Wrath of the Dead CANNOT be learned by the living.

Crafted of Dungeon Cultivated materials and goodies from Nova's secret stash.

"You owe her big time for tapping into her stash. Those materials were meant for her own development."

Considered a masterworked item of legendary quality.

What do?
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45222005
Damn, gonna have to do something special for this one.

Uh...

>What do?
Sleep. We NEED our energy holy shit we are tired.
When we wake up in the morning, we're going to go to school and make up for lost time.

Then after that we can go loot for more stuff to make it up to Nova.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>45222005
Fucking nice
>>45222433
Vote
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>45222433
Rolling
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>45222433
Rest well, tommorow will be even better.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>45222433
You decide to go back to sleep...

After waking up and shockingly enough NOT to wakeup sex. You made your way back to school and proceed to catch up for lost time.

What do?
>>
File: Equipment1.png (1MB, 3904x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Equipment1.png
1MB, 3904x1012px
Updated equipment for the awesome new weapon.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45223530
Finish the school day and go back and train with the new gear.

Also ask if the book could power the living items to blind them for back up.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

We should think on focusing on establishing our alter ego.

We need to find some good guy armor, a proper heroic sword, things like that. Especially if they help our martial skill.

>>45223744
Vote. Be sure to train in a dungeon away from prying eyes.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45223530
>Be waiting for replies
>Being playing CK 2 in side window
>Wife is an independent chieftess.
Suddenly she gets ganged raped by 4 different enemies three of whom are way stronger then she is.
>...I will avenge you sweetie I swear it.
>During the conflict she somehow gets her STRONGEST enemy to literally join her side
>her and said former enemy beat back two of the three remaining enemies
>...how the flying fuck did she DO that?
>I MUST know goddamn it
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45224199
Ah she bought a merc army that explains it...scary.

>>45224058
I been wondering when you would get around to doing that.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45224058
Just go fighter using heavy armor. There is no reason to try so hard to cover things up. People will see that as a sign more than any regular warrior would.

Mainly because we never shown signs of over the top hero before.

>>45224199
That game is a pain to get into, but that stuff is great to see.

I would of liked better economic control to set up shops in other's territory. Spread cultural and what not to take over.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>45223744
Rolling

>Mainly because we never shown signs of over the top hero before.
We need to change that
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>45224311
Correction event army that tribals get or at least i think so. Otherwise i got no idea.

>>45224319
It came out of fucking nowhere. Before I looked over she was getting her ass kicked nine ways to sunday then the next time she somehow had it completely turned out. Like goddamn.

How did she even DO that?
>>
>>45224319
Nova would find it sexy, and it would be a great form of protection.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45224339
Should of done that sooner. Yet that could still work and if any one ask why we come here still. We can say it's to help us push thru the failure.

We punish our selves by coming here to make sure we get stronger or something.

>>45224428
Do the real hero show off that much with 'heroic things'? Real heroes worry about their fighting power to save others, more that looks. (At least how I have seen it. It's rare a hero shows off and it's not a persona. )

>>45224373
Nice.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>45224571
That, or "we got revenge on the thing that killed our team, now we're doing a lot of training to get stronger from it."

>>45223744
Vote
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>45223744
School day is finished and you decide to go back to train with the new weapon...whose power honestly scares you. Also the damned whispering...you swear it never shuts up or to be more precise argueing with itself.

It was awful.

The book can power stuff but be aware that will drain it and hence weaken itself by doing so.

What do?
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>45224838
What can we get to power up the book? Then we attempt to gather it or try poring life force into it from the demon powers, if possible.
>>
>>45224874
Could always keep on grinding and killing.

Or we could work on that heroic alter ego.
>>
>>45224882
The longer we wait the living items weaken more. Unfortunately it's a item sensitive thing. Unless we just feed them to the book to power up and call it a day.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>45224933
Sounds like we need to go on a quest to find a renewable power source to keep our living armors, well, living.

>>45224838
Action:
Work with Nova and Vek and the Compass, and get some old scrolls from schools about dungeons and power sources. We want to find out about a way we can modify our book to be able to sustain living armor, and go for it.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>45224980
Not sure if the school would have that detailed of info, but I'm down for action.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45224980
Vote
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>45224980
Backing this
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>45224980
>>45225021
>>45225046
This could use a better roll
>>
File: 1453858439873.jpg (352KB, 650x916px) Image search: [Google]
1453858439873.jpg
352KB, 650x916px
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>45225145
Depending on what happens we just make updated plan and roll again.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>45224980
you...found absolutely nothing about that sorta thing. Also neither Nova or Vek had a clue too. So it was really a waste of time as it turned out to be.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>45225211
Crap forgot something...

What do?
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45225211
To the labyrinthine dungeon!

Hey we have a question our friends had no answer to. I need power for a book and living items.
>>
>>45225245
When in doubt, consult a stronger dungeon!
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>45225245
>>45225249
Forgot roll
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>45225245
backing
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>45225245
"The book is not designed for said functions. To power that you need a dungeon made power source. To nurture it properly you need a specially designed container. Neither of which are cheap."

"Even I despite my great power cannot so easily provide either of which."

What do?
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45225496
Well dam, ether we give them back to Vek look after or just feed them to the book.

I would say give some back to boost the dungeon defenses and upgrade the book some (50/50). Also give control of the undead to Nova. The power draw will be a pain when training.
>>
>>45225496
I'm tempted to ask if the spawn of two dungeons could be used as a ready power source. But we're no dungeon keeper, Nova is and she already has Vek.

>>45225586
We sort of already paid the Wizard to bind them to us anyway.

Have faith, we'll find a way sooner or later for now we can just use them sparingly.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>45225496
Before we go you have any tips for helping a book grow and cool if we train here later?

>>45225604
They will just get weaker if we don't power them. There is no harm in having Vek use them for now.
>>
>>45225649
Fine. But we bound them to us, we can have him charge them I suppose and use them when we don't need them. Like batteries.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>45225679
Yup.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45225679
They're also not ready yet I think.

In any case, back to the drawing board. While we wait on that to cook, I DO want to get started on our martial heroism stuff.

>>45225496
Start looking for items to set us better down the path of a heroic . . .hero type martial thing. That Wuxia stuff.

Maybe Vek/Nova has some dropped loot oriented toward that? We want to train some heroics.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>45225679
How long will Willis take to bind the living equipment?
>>45225744
Sure
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>45225744
Seconded
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>45225744
Vote
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45225744
Lets see what happens.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>45225744
They can indeed drop loot for it(by using dungeon exchange)

What do you want?
>>
>>45226326
Heavy armor and a halberd!
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>45226326
Possible items.
Not Forbidden Armor, preferably of the kind that has self mobility such that Nova uses
A Mace, possibly with magical potential. Our main issue seems to be dealing with armored targets, so a mace would make a great weapon for us.
>A Seeker Mace would be ideal
Absolutely anything that remotely deals with Wuxia.
Some sort of strength training enhancer if possible.

>>45226392
A Halberd is fine too.

Actually I like that.

To sum up.
>Heavy Armor
>Mace (Seeker Variety is welcome)
>Halberd (Seeker Variety is welcome)
>Anything Wuxia
>Strength Training Enhancers

That should be good to set us started
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45226425
Don't forget the most important part of being a hero.

A CAPE!
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>45226425
Man of arms, Go!
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>45226425
>>45226449
Can't forget the cape!
Vote
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45226449
>>45226425
Seconded
>>
I feel like a Sledgehammer would be better if we wanted to go for strong armored target, but we can always switch out once we feel comfortable with the halberd to use heavier two handed weapons.
>>
>>45226580
Mace got your back for armored people. A sledgehammer is a tool and not a good weapon.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>45226425
Automata Armor enchanted with heroic properties has been produced.
Seeker mace.
Seeker Halberd.
(like what wuxia)
(included in armor)

Has all been provided

what do?
>>
File: King_Robert's_Warhammer.png (167KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
King_Robert's_Warhammer.png
167KB, 850x850px
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45226633
I think he means a warhammer
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45226686
A long time ago, Nova gave us a gift of scrolls. That's where we learned our first Shadow Skills.
Boo helped teach us some dirty fighting too.

We need to do the following things:
1. Read up on the Martial Scrolls from Nova's gift basket.
2. Have Nova Train us in Armor Usage
3. Have Nova and Martial Tutor show us how to use a Mace and Halberd properly

We should read and master the basics and learn a set of skills just like we did for the shadow scrolls.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>45226767
Vote. Let's learn some skills.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>45226767
Rolling
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>45226767
This
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45226767
Vote
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45226767
You decide to restudy the scrolls. It would appear that there aren't any more martial scrolls that would be of use to you...

Nova meanwhile gives some pointers about the armor but she claims that it really is rather simple and shouldn't cause any problems.

You proceed to get tutored in mace and halberd. From the learning experience you have found that you really aren't that great...good news is though you have most certainly improved.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>45227312
Oh crap forgot the

What do?

Again.
>>
>>45227312
"Where can I learn some apprentice level martial skills?"
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45227312
Keep being trained by Nova and our Martial tutor in the art of being strong, and ask our tutor to teach us some Martial skills
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>45227435
Vote
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>45227435
Training!
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>45227435
Keep on training
>>
night bump
>>
>>45227327
Real night bump
>>
bumple
>>
>>45227327
Bump
>>
bumpin
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>45227435
"Being strong comes down to three things in terms of martial. Body, skill, and techniques. My own body was carefully cultivated with treasures I acquired by myself or using Vek. Skills I trained hard in and techniques I found."

----
"Being strong is the art of removing weakness from yourself."

As for martial skills...we do have some decent ones. Good stuff will be available once you join the martial school. Stuff like holy purge, saintly slash and smash. Good stuff like that of course we also have some frowned upon stuff available too. Being adventurer really helps when it comes to the stuff you can get away with.

What do?
>>
>>45236641
How far away would we be from joining the Martial school?
>>
>>45236641
Also how about that dungeon loot with our friends, is that still coming up?

Is there any way we can engage these events by saying
>Decide to go to Martial school and attend our first classes
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>45236641
Action:
Continue to train Martial with Nova, particularly using Vek like she did. We want to burn away our weaknesses and get stronger, and have them train us in some martial skills we can learn.

When possible I would like to activate/timeskip to our first days in Martial school unless it's a gigantic timeskip.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45237626
Vote
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45237626
Let's get today's ball rolling.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>45237626
Vote
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>45237626
"Hey Vek any idea what we should teach him?"

"...Arena and using summoned monsters for combat. Let him easily get experience fighting a variety of things."

"I said teaching."

"It IS technically teaching. Skill wise...well uh the best common heroic skills tend to belong to swords and spears. Not to mention we didn't really bother purchasing those types of skills now did we?"

"...so we would have to get the extra charge right?"

"Yes. Luckily we have those demonic items your boyfriend got to breakdown if he is willing."

"Fine, find a good defense, speed, and some offensive skills alright?"

"Very well."

skill scrolls purchased.

>Sacred Sword Strike
>Sacred Spear Slash
>Sacred Sprint of Sons
>Sacred Shielding

The above skills have a holy, good, and righteous effect on them. Not usable by Nova for those reason but you still can.

What do?
>>
>>45238161
Will the Sword Strike and Spear Slash require we use an actual sword/spear?
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>45238161
>Sacred Sword Strike
>Sacred Spear Slash
>Sacred Sprint of Sons
>Sacred Shielding
Well what are we waiting for?

Ask if we can borrow a sword (or get one. Again, preferably of seeker variety). and practice Sword Strike.
OR see if it's compatible with our mace. It doesn't sound like it is, but who knows.

See if the Sacred Spear Slash is compatible with our Seeker Halber. Otherwise we'll need to borrow a spear.

Read and train Sacred Sprint of Sons

And the Sacred Shielding.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>45238328
Vote
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>45238328
Train up
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>45238328
Vote
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>45238328
Rollan
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>45238207
Yes.

>>45238328
You are lended a sword.

It is not.

To a degree it is both are polearms. In fact the halberd seems to be a bit more compatible with it with some more training.

Sacred Sprint of Suns relies upon drawing forth holy magic, goodness, to boost your speed temporarily for a good sprint. Sacred shielding requires certain materials that when used to practice with will develop a shielding effect to protect yourself with. Very effective against evil magics and the like.

What do?
>>
>>45239441
>You are lended a sword.
What kind/quality?

Can you tell us what the Sacred Sword strike does?

Can you tell us what the Sacred Spear Slash does?

What kind of materials are needed?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45239571
Average quality. You sorta looted their armory so they don't have any better quality stuff floating around.

They both have a sacred effect attached to their blows. Very useful against evil or reviled foes and foes who align against your gods.

Holy water and other materials. Bit expensive but not too bad. Its a rather in demand goods and skill. Expense is more due to demand then rarity.
>>
>>45239716
Alright, I'll add em to the list.

I think we're getting pretty far, the real question is how do we train this sort of thing with true combat.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>45239441
Go on out and get to killing, we need more loot!
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45240117
Vote
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45240117
More looting
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45240117
Sure. Time to test out our recent skills.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>45240117
anon...you have a TON of loot. The animated armors and weapons were only a portion of the stuff you took from Vek. That isn't including the other treasures and loots you acquired.
>>
>>45240747
Wait, I thought we spent
>" all your loot and then some of your savings to acquire the tonic"

Are we actually rich? Because if so I do want to make more purchases.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>45240818
Yeah and that was your newer loot. The 'savings' part was the stuff you had stored up previously. The tonic DID put a dent in it though.
>>
>>45240892
Woo! So we have money!

Now to figure out the best way to do with it.

I wonder what we could get
>Something for Nova (Magi stuff)
>A mount (need that mount, and maybe a wagon (in case we need heavy lifting)
>Some Demonic Armor to go along with our demonic gear
Anyone else have ideas?

>>45240892
By the way Genie, I just remembered.
What kind of creatures are currently in our little glass jars for storing creatures?
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45241072
We could use some healing items.

>>45240892
What was it we lacked in regards to being able to survive in dungeons better Genie? Healing and "party skills"?
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45241072
Those glass jars were actually Nova's.

>>45241236
Specialty skills, party skills, and healing. There is a reason why most adventurers operate in teams.
>>
>>45241284
Hey, what are our friends up to btw? We could give them some gifts.

Are they still planning on raiding that dungeon?
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>45241344
Attending classes and preparing for the raid.

Yup. They plan to go before they split off into the subschools.
>>
>>45241374
How much time do we have before then?
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>45241511
About a month or two. That dungeon was an event/holiday/dice combo one so its not going away.

>>45241072
I need something more specific if possible anon you got more then enough money for it.
>>
>>45241626
Well, concerning the mount.

If we're going to do the Good Guy - Bad Guy route, we either new two mounts or a way to change our mount's form when needed ala Ghost Rider.

Something that will allows us to ride a White Shining Steed, and then a dark infernal Night Mare, without being caught. Maybe a spell, skill, enchantment that allows us to do it (like the Demonic Double)

Anything like that?
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45241626
We can always go to the town Market and shop around. In fact let's do that.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45241794
So a shapeshifting mount? Doable very expensive but doable.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>45241897
We're lacking a shield. Is there anything in the normal market for holy shields that would help combine with our shielding skill?
>>
>>45242116
It'd be nice if there were something that could extend our sacred shielding to protect those near us, and allow us to fire stuff through it but not get hurt from stuff coming at us.

Anything like that Genie?
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45242116
A lot and for relatively cheap even the magical ones.

>>45242139
An upgraded skill version is available but its a spell.

Otherwise there are magical items that can over such protections. Those that work on groups though are a hell of a lot more expensive.
>>
File: War-Wagon.jpg (67KB, 598x533px) Image search: [Google]
War-Wagon.jpg
67KB, 598x533px
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>45242310
Buy:
The Shapeshifting Mount (has to be able to handle Holy and Unholy magics, with low detectability)
A magical shield item that is compatible with our shielding skill.
A CAPE and a WAGON. Can't be a proper dashing adventurer without a cape and wagon to travel in. It will also help us carry heavy loot.

See if there are any magical capes that catch our eye.

From the Dwarf Lady:
(Death) Demonic Armor

From willis:
The Ring of Adjustment
The Lustful Tutelage
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45242700
A wagon huh. hey, I'm all for it.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>45242700
Sure
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>45242700
...AND there goes all your money.

...like all of it.

Anyway

Mount Purchased
Shield purchased.
A awesome cape(becauase its pretty much required right?) and a wagon have been purchased.

Death Demonic Armor has been purchased from the dwarf lady.

Ring purchased and lustful tutelage purchased.

ITS ALL BEEN PURCHASED AND YOUR BROKE AS FUARCK(that mount raped your fucking wallet and the armor murdered it).

What do?
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>45243106
And now we have a reason to get more loot.
Action:
Get to know our mount and steed, take it out for a walk see how it runs.

Then when we feel comfortable RIDE FORTH! Into the forest or anywhere else we think a good fight will be to test out our martial skills. Gonna have to start rebuilding our loot somewhere! Maybe there are orcs or other rival brigands besides Nova's bandits who we can fight.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45243195
Go for a ride.
Kill enemy bandits.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45243195
Rolling
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>45243195
Let's go
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>45243195
The shapeshifted itself into a horse. It would appear it is able to shift into many rideable things. Probably why it was so godawfully expensive even before the whole resistance on top of that...

When you rode out you didn't find much. Probably because the regular 'hunts' orchestrated by the adventurers seems to ensure a dead zone around the town. Despite running all around you couldn't find much. Made you wonder how Nova managed to be so close and managed to be safe...somehow she managed to hit that sweet spot.

What do?
>Go home
>Go to town
>Explore
>Rest for the night
>Other?
>>
>>45243664
"Nova just how DOES your gang even survive here there is like, no competition whatsoever it's almost like all the other bandits either got captured or killed.

Couldn't even find any more orcs or goblins."
>>
>>45243664
Can it shapeshift into a pegasus?
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>45243664
>Explore
When in doubt, keep exploring.

Let's see if the Compass of Treasures leads us somewhere interesting
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>45243882
Yes.

>>45243727
"Trick is being close enough not to be suspected by far enough to be in business."
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>45244041
Vote
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45244041
>Explore
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>45244041
Explore
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45244041
The compass points underground.

Your continued exploring have led to you discovering some villages, caves, a few other dungeons, ruins, and some different pathways. At one point it even led you to a serene location that felt oddly revitalizing.

What do?
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45244345
Take a nap in the revitalizing place.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45244525
Sure
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>45244525
Vote
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45244525
Rollan
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45244525
ah fuck it can't stand how hard this is to come up with.
---
You decide to sleep there...only to awaken dying of thirst, hunger, feeling very weak, and most of all tired as fuck.

What do?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>45245384
Well this place is a lie.

Move out of the area, eat and drink any food we would have on us for adventuring.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45245792
Vote. We need to get out of here. Get on our steed and go
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>45245384
Damn, somehow we should have seen that coming.
>>45245792
yup
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45245792
Vote
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.