[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG Modern General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 43

File: 1423105339033.jpg (328KB, 745x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1423105339033.jpg
328KB, 745x1040px
Sneaky Beats Edition.
>>
File: 635870763976269731.png (567KB, 792x370px) Image search: [Google]
635870763976269731.png
567KB, 792x370px
Have you accepted your Eldritch overlords yet?
>>
>>45112868
Dead format general.

How many months of aggro will we have to slog through before they start unbanning fun cards?
>>
>>45112946
I have accepted that standard is a cesspool and the way by which wizards intends to ruin modern
>>
>>45112946
They're making me pretty horny. I'm ready to take the knot desu.
>>
>>45112977
Define fun objectively, and then explain to me what cards on the ban list that fit that definition, that should be unbanned to improve the format.
>>
>>45113163
>DRS
>BBE
>JTMS
>SFM
>SotM
>>
So I'm trying to get a friend into Modern, but at his first FNM he ate shit against two Combo decks and apparently considers them anti-fun. His favourite part of the game is turning cards sideways so "give him a control shell" is out of the question.

Could you guys recommend an aggressive deck that can deal with "oops I win"?
>>
>>45113192
You did neither to show me how these cards are fun objectively and improve the format because I'm nearly 100% certain Ajundi would come back and be the only deck worth playing. Congratulations retard, you made Modern worse.
>>
>>45113285
Can't be worse than Affinity vs Tron
>>
>>45113209
Mono green stompy is seriously fun for me and it turns creatures sideways all day, same for GR Shamans... plus points for being cheap! But they do not stop combo in any means, you'll have to race them, it's the only way

PS: I love that art
>>
>>45113192
I would include ponder and preordain and Jitte to this list. Modern isn't fixed. Just made more fun for me and presumably anyone else that agrees with the list.
>>
>>45113285
They improve the format by giving Control a possible chance of being playable with SoTM and JTMS at least, anything is better than what we see now with >>45113324
>>
Whoever is filling out that thing with linear on one axis and fairness on the other, throw a UW Titan a little lower than the line between tron and Lantern control. It's not as unfair as tron, but more interactive. IT definitely doesn't play fair magic.
>>
>>45113192
This list is pretty spot on, I'd add Ponder and Preordain, and in a perfect world, reprint Astral Slide, Cycling Lands, Fact or Fiction, and Innocent Blood
>>
>>45113209
Monogreen or monored

Got eidolons laying around? You can build a solid as fuck burn for dirt cheap with the only pricey cards being eidolon, vexing devil and goblin guide (but you don't even need the guides as they are only 10% better than all the other 1 mana cards)
I can post a list that costs under 20$ sans eidolon but goddamn I love that card, who knew red had control cards
>>
Any decks that have a near 100% win rate against Grixis control? My friend almost completely dominated with his, going 2-0 probably 4 out of every 5 matches, and I really just want to knock it down a peg.
>>
>>45113209
Jund or Junk. But then he loses to tron and eldrazi.
>>
>>45113324
I do agree that Bloodbraid Elf was unrightfully banned. However, Deathrite Shaman made no graveyard strategies viable and enabled Liliana of the Veil or any extremely powerful 3 drop on T2. Stoneforge Mystic will make all white strategies require it unless you're deck is 100% linear deck like Aura Hexproof, Ad Nauseam. It's just another reason why tool box cards like Green Sun's Zenith are banned. If you unban either one of them, they have to unban the other because the justification is the same for their banning.
Jace will never get unbanned, stop this shitty movement. And Sword of the Meek wouldn't do shit so why not unban it too, although I would rather have Ancestral Visions, but whatever.
>>
>>45113398
What the fuck does fair actually mean? I see it thrown around a lot. Does it basically mean not combo
>>
>>45113398
>Uw Titan not fair

>Literally playing a tapout control deck >includes janky draft leftovers like Mortarpod and Pilgrim's Eye
>plays a 6 mana finisher without cheating the creature out before turn 6

>Unfair

Yeah nah
>>
>>45113512

I don't know, but typically something "fair" is usually at the least part interactive. Something even if you lose against you can say "Atleast I did something" instead of watching the other player masturbate with his cards and not care about what you do.
>>
File: baitwaranteeth.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
baitwaranteeth.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>45113512
Does grishoalbrand turn 2 kill sound fair to you?

How about bogles? Want to interact with them? Hum?

Karn turn three exiling your pitiful existence?

Fair isn't it????
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 700x450px
Need some input into my list
What should I cut my the Siege Rhinos for? What some good maindeck hate against all of the Affinity, Elves and Merfolk running around?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/i-brought-you-some-junk/
>>
>>45113536
Seriously. It's a deck based around getting to turn 6 in what's considered a turn 4 format.

And you don't even win that turn.
>>
>>45113512
Normal Aggro lists like Zoo, Burn and then midrange lists like Jund, Junk, Grixis.
>>
>>45113620
>What some good maindeck hate against all of the Affinity, Elves and Merfolk running around

Cut your lingering souls for Night of Souls' Betrayal
>>
>>45113489
I feel like the best CARD in modern against grixis would be Loxodon Smiter.
I don't know about the decks that run it though.
>>
>>45113620
What the fuck am I looking at?
Cut the reanimator package and get some Chords and Kataki's
>>
File: troll.jpg (310KB, 1196x1169px) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
310KB, 1196x1169px
>>45113398
What da fuck are you been smocking niggah?
You have to tell me, it must be really good!

It is fair as fuck!
>>
File: 1444085835355.jpg (49KB, 626x631px) Image search: [Google]
1444085835355.jpg
49KB, 626x631px
>>45112946
>uwr control
>round 1 vs tron, lose g1 but proceed to molten rain their shit g2 and g3
>final round vs eldrazi, lose g1 but proce-thoughseize
>get wrecked without getting a chance to cast my removal

I am stomped, do I just gotta hope they don't have a nut draw or any hand disruption?
>>
>>45113503
I'm afraid of Sword of the Meek/Thopter Foundry being slotted into Lantern Control

Would make it's horrible matchups like Burn and Grixis into actually good matchups with all that life gain
>>
>>45113726
Yes
Control gets raped by Eldrazi
>>
>>45113668

I am actually building a Naya Zoo deck, so that'll go into the Definite Pile from the Maybe Pile. Now I just need to figure out how to build it without spending $200 on lands.
>>
>>45113503

>Jace will never get unbanned

>Does NOTHING against Affinity and Burn, doesn't win the game on the spot

>We never even TRIED the card in Modern, because MUH STANDARD

Here's your (You)
>>
File: 12403366.png (20KB, 625x275px) Image search: [Google]
12403366.png
20KB, 625x275px
I want to play a more aggressive build of UWR midrange. Should I run Resto or Lightning angel?
>>
>>45113728
Lantern control is as consistent it is, they'd lose consistency that way, the lantern player I talked to said so. It'd have to be s completely different deck
>>
>>45113726
Eldrazi is all hand disruption and beats
i dunno if you can win
maybe go full delver and try to clog the board with mentor and peazy tokens
>>
>>45113804
I'd personally run Lightning Angel.
>>
>>45113726
Young Pyromancer and Mentor are your only hopes buddy.

They come down early and clunk the board up with blockers. As long as you have strong counters like Deprive and shit to prevent all of the casting triggers off their big guys by using spells like Squelch you should be able to beat in and win.

At the end of the day KillSpells>YoungP/Mentor>BurnSpells>Squelch>Deprive>Everything else is how you'll win that matchup and fuck up Tron's day.
>>
>>45113799
I know it's power level in Legacy and I played it in Standard, the point is I'm not in charge of the bans and unbannings you fucking retard. There will never be a day that Wizards of the Coast will unban that card and no matter how much you justify it or how bad you make it to be, it will NEVER get unbanned. My personal opinion doesn't mean shit. It's a fact that it won't get unbanned. You're obviously too dense to understand this. Also if it was unbanned right now, you couldn't even find a Jace for under $1000 and I already know everyone on /tg/ can't afford shit so what difference does it make for you?
>>
Went 4-0 at FNM for the first time yesterday!

Played Merfolk.

G1: B/W Eldrazi 2-1 - I had terrible draws all three games, but was just able to outmaneuver my opponent's disruption with vial and throwing down a Spreading Seas whenever I saw one of the Eldrazi lands. All three games went a lot longer than I had liked.

G2: U/W Control 2-0 - The guy I played against just had terrible draws and I was able to bounce a lot of my own creatures when he tried to exile.

G3: Goblin Burn? 2-1 - First game I got stuck on one mana after mulligan on the play.. He also played three back to back R - (4/3 opponent may pay 4 life to exile) which I just took 12 to. That one ended quickly. Second game, I was just able to flood the board faster. Third game We both had vial T1 and with a large board, I vapor snagged his +1/+1 Goblin and kind of blew up his board with blocks.

G4: Merfolk Mirror 2-1 - First game we both mulled to 5, he blew me out with a spell (forgot the name) that returns all creatures with same name to hand on my lords when I was swinging for lethal. Second game I mulled to 5, but played back to back Master of Waves which ended things quickly. Last game, I mulled to 6 but had a T4 win which was just a race.

Got home and opened an expedition in my prize packs.

It was a good night
>>
>>45113503
Regarding SFM, if being playable in decks that are on color is reason to be on the ban list, shouldn't way more cards be on the ban list?
>>
File: 1373867249142.png (10KB, 771x711px) Image search: [Google]
1373867249142.png
10KB, 771x711px
>bought 4 Thought-Knot Seers for 12 bucks last night
>Every standard match at scgcol so far has been Jeskai Dark vs Rally

These modern Eldrazi decks better show up.

I feel I've been memed.
>>
>>45113969
It would make the format more fun to have more cards available and spreading fear of a card is directly combating that?
>>
>>45113804
Your creature base isn't too heavy on ETB effects.

It's basically down to whether you're fine with tapping out for Lightning Angel or want the flexibility to hold your mana up for your opponent's turn to play Resto Angel then.
>>
>>45114077
That's the thing. I want to play a version where I just play creatures and cheap instants and just get it done and sign the match slip.
>>
>>45114014
Why are you looking at standard? Standard doesn't have Eldrazi sol lands
>>
>>45114002
Cards like Lightning Bolt, and Tarmogoyf see play in a lot of decks in those colors respectively but neither of them are tool box cards like Stoneforge Mystic or Green Sun's Zenith, and neither Bolt of Goyf restrict future designs of Green Cards or Equipment cards.

I love Stoneforge Mystic and would love to see a format with it, but I know that a deck that could fit that package in the deck would.

The problem is that Bolt and Goyf are just as and maybe more prevalent still even with SFM and GSZ was in that format, but neither of them just grab the best one of in their deck and just trump your strategy.
>>
>>45114014
>Expecting Modern Eldrazi to show up in Standard

>no Relic of Progentius, Eye of Ugin, or Eldrazi Temples in Standard

>Speculating on a 12 dollar rare

Yeah no you've definitely been memed, hard
>>
>>45113969
Wizards loves reprinting chase Mythics and Jace would be a fantastic chase mythic for the next Money Masters 2017

>unban Jace alongside announcing a reprint in MM 2017

I can see it now. It it was a 5 cent common like Treasure cruise I'd completely agree with you though. They love banning cheap cards so you hafta buy the expensive next best thing (see Cruise -> Snapcaster)
>>
>>45114156
Well I intend to play them

I think I just got suckered by everyone fellating the card. Thought it'd do more in Standard and thus go up in price. If it only does stuff in Modern it will probably stay at around 12 bucks or go down a couple.
>>
>>45114030
>no matter how much you justify it or how bad you make it to be, it will NEVER get unbanned.

Just stop trying, if you want to play it move to Legacy where Wizards of the Coast doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>45114145
The best equipment for SFM is already in print. Equipment are not toolbox cards outside of manriki gusari. SFM is a 2 mana creature that generally also is a 4/4 vigilance lifelink, and occasionally gets you a sofi. GSZ gets you green creatures, of which infinitely more have toolbox applications. GSZ is also a 1 mana ramp spell. They aren't really comparable.
>>
>>45114232
You should have woke the fuck up when they were 3 dollars
>>
>>45114254
Exactly. I stopped playing modern because I don't find the cards that fun. I wish I was able to enjoy the format.
>>
>>45114260
But their bannings were near identical in their justifications, unbanning one would mean they would have to unban the other because they can't just say, "We said the same thing about the cards, but this one is okay now, but this one isn't" without a ton of back lash, but hey they banned Twin so Wizards doesn't really seem like they give much of a shit in terms of making people upset.
>>
>>45114221
Cruise was busted as hell what the fuck are you trying to say? That ancestral recall is balanced in modern?
>>
File: wowwww.png (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wowwww.png
214KB, 500x500px
>>45114260
>Turn 2 SFM
>Turn 3 Batterskull
>Gets met by your opponent's turn 3 Karn, Wurmcoil Engine, Grishoalbrand combo, Kolaghan's Command, Oblivion Sower, Blighted Agent + pump spells, etc etc etc
>mfw
>>
>>45114330
But one is ok and one isn't. This isn't an actual problem.
>>
>>45114260
>not toolboxes
what about sunforger?
>>
>>45114455
That's not a toolbox card, that's a Rube Goldberg card
>>
File: experimentkraj2.png (513KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
experimentkraj2.png
513KB, 400x550px
>>45114503
This is a rube Goldberg card
>>
>>45114335
Do not call the card ancestral recall. It was garbage to have in multiple sin an opening hands and not every blue deck played it. Snapcaster and Goyf are much more cancerous cards
>>
>>45114556
I guess you really love playing U/r delver. And against U/r delver.
>>
>>45114583
Not him, but I liked it because it made my G/B Obliterator Rock deck better when everyone was Delver.
>>
>>45113512
>>45113536
>>45113677
Alright well fuck. You guys convinced me. I just assumed that emeria triggers and constant grindy recursion wasn't fair one for one removal like jund. It isn't degenerate but it also abuses shit cards to make them unshit and is greater than the sum of its parts. Whereas jund is just a collection of real good stuff that when crammed together is real good, emeria control is shit pieces that is good because of its synergies. Put it down in the pile by jund I guess. I still think it's less fair than you guys are claiming.
>>
>>45114503
Now I want to mystic for sunforger for idyllic tutor for something to start the whole cycle again.
>>
File: 20160130_224241.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160130_224241.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
>tfw Arbiter spiked from 50 cents to 5 bucks
>tfw Vial is a 50 dollar card
>tfw you had no money to be ahead of the jewing

Atleasy my Voices doubled in value? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Last time posting this. Messed around with the list until I was happy with it. And i'm really happy with it. Pls no goryo's ban.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/grixis-griselvengeance-no-shoal/
>>
>>45114782
Sunforger for Final Fortune, next Turn sunforger for Angels Grace?
>>
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=11339&d=264389&f=MO

DOTY

Is it going to get banned?
>>
File: Disciplined Discovery.jpg (36KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Disciplined Discovery.jpg
36KB, 375x523px
>>45114556
This is the card needed to save modern.
>>
How to save Modern:

>All cards with nonblack border are out of the format instantly
>All other cards are unbanned/legal

It would actually become a fun format, but what would the top decks look like?
>>
>>45115103
This card would be playable in approximately one deck. Seems like it's more like "the card needed to make my pet deck a tier stronger" to me.
>>
>>45115162
And that deck would keep tron in check which in turn will keep aggro in check.
>>
File: Ardent Plea.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ardent Plea.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>45115103
It and Ardent Plea become a deck.
>>
>>45115154
Storm, hypergenesis.
People don't seem to realize how fucking busted combo would be without the current banlist.
>>
>>45115191
The only thing needed to keep tron in check is better hate for nonbasics.
So how about this instead? Reprint Wasteland. They even made an expedition of it.
>>
>>45115154
Blazing Infect, Affinity, Hypergenesis, Storm.
>>
>>45115215

Not if hatebear like decks step in? I haven't played Modern in years btw
>>
Coming back to the game after a while, wanted to try Modern since Extended is dead. Has the metagame always been this anemic? It seems like locally only the fastest linear aggro and Tron can reliably post results.
>>
>>45115296
It would be a T2 format. Too slow for hatebears.
>>
>>45115329
Fast*. Fuck.
>>
>>45115329

Then why isn't Legacy a T2 format? Just because of Force of Will?
>>
>>45115296
MAYBE if you could, let's say, T1 Thalia with Chrome Mox or something?
Even it it resolves, it still puts you at card disadvantage.
>>
>Look at last two weeks of results on Top8
>15% Affinity
>12% RDW
>8% BGx
>7% Infect
>6% Chord
>6% Tron
>2% Eldrazi Control

Well, so much for Wizards' great plan of bringing BfZ block cards to the foreground of the PT season coverage. What cards will be banned next to try and ensure that the "right decks" are always onscreen?
>>
>>45115262
What about a new nonbasic land hate?
GQ would be irrelevant with wasteland.
Idk, something creative.
A wasteland that costs some mana to activate.
Something that makes non-basic lands legendary.
Something like thoughtseize that works on non-basic lands, maybe through a "name a non-basic" thing, without hand reveal.
Wasteland that destroys non-basic unless they pay X colored mana.
I don't want every deck every to run wasteland, but a tron-specific wasteland would be cool sideboard material.
Maybe tap: tap target nonbasic land, since tron has no instants. Idk.
>>
>>45115458
plating
ravager
Goblin Guide
Wild Nacatl
>>
>>45115423
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>45114875
beautiful
>>
>>45114335
>>45114556
What would delve cost for Treasure Cruise need to be for it to be "balanced", but still powerful?
>>
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread but are there any trading card games where the end goal isn't about depleting the enemy player's health but rather defeating their creatures/minions/monsters etc?

I like the idea of MtG (& Hearthstone) but I hate how I have to make a choice between attacking the enemies creatures or attacking the enemies health.
>>
>>45115329
No-banlist Modern tournaments actually favor UW Countertop lists.
>>
>>45115103
I like that card, but I'd rather have Fact or Fiction before that one.
>>
>>45115578
Jund is exactly that
>>
>>45115578
This type of format isn't all that good for card games because it forces you to automatically have stuff on the board. I *think* this is the point of Pokemon, though.
>>
>>45113726
>uwr control
decklist senpai?
>>
>>45115590
So miracles? I could live with a modern miracles deck.
>>
>>45115464
Ghost quarter is just not very good. Wasteland is the right power level for land hate, strip mine would be too much by far.
>>
>>45115578
Sounds like you need to play some Pokemon TCG mate
>>
>>45115574
UU7

Dig could be UUU5
>>
>>45115651
http://www.moxboardinghouse.com/media/modern-no-banned-list/
>>
>>45115574
at least 9
>>
>>45115574
13U or 10UU

it should come down turn 4 at the most.
>>
>>45115574
Literally XUU
or XU draw 2
XU draw 3 is silly as fuck
Hell I'd even be down for XUU draw 2
Draw 2 for 2 mana+delve is arguably the most balanced (muldrifter being draw 2 for 3+conditional upside)
but since black gets a fucking 5/5 for XB I'd say XU draw 2
>>
>>45115695

>the overall metagame was far more diverse

fucking wizards ruining the fun
>>
>>45115622
Sorry for the ignorance, what is Jund?
>>
File: Pyromancer Midrange.png (1MB, 1441x793px) Image search: [Google]
Pyromancer Midrange.png
1MB, 1441x793px
M E M E S
E
M
E
S
>>
>>45115653
It does kinda suck but people still play it.
I just wouldn't want to see it become obsolete, same as why I'm against a Counterspell reprint.
They could literally make a land that says "Tap: Destroy Urzas Tower" and I'd be down as fuck for it.

What about this:
When [HYPOTHETICAL LAND] comes into play, exchange control of it with target land an opponent controls.
Tap: add one mana of any color to your mana pool
>>
File: Geist of Saint Traft.jpg (645KB, 745x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Geist of Saint Traft.jpg
645KB, 745x1040px
>>45112868
>posts the high quality scan
mah nigga
>>
>>45115818
jesus christ that dankness.
>>
>>45115818
So this is the power level of modern.
Kek
>>
>>45112868
Should have been called "from nothing came teeth" edition.
>>
>>45115578
Except that in Magic you don't get the choice, you're always attacking the opponent
>>
>>45115818
>crack the earth

I like it.
>>
>>45114671
Fair point. I understand you. Sorry I called you niggah earlier

Emeria has to survive long enough and needs to have at least seven plains on the battlefield and one emeria that does not count has one plains. It's a fun deck but gets crapped on by tron
>>
>>45115921
Woah there captain autismo
>>
>>45116188
What?
>>
File: 1444349244849.jpg (85KB, 530x504px) Image search: [Google]
1444349244849.jpg
85KB, 530x504px
>Play against burn, make one greedy mistap was alive and gaining tons of life if he drew any 3 damage spells. Top decks the 4 damage boros charm

I hate how burn players have to gall to pretend their deck has decisions and isn't just a math formula.
>>
>>45113565
>>45113512
How about this, fair=tendency to be disrupted, interactive=tendency to disrupt.
>>
File: Boros Bust.png (229KB, 1587x603px) Image search: [Google]
Boros Bust.png
229KB, 1587x603px
>>45115949
someone had suggested it for this deck but i thought grixis might be a better shell for pyromancer CTE because this deck's plan is to
Turn 1
>land
Turn 2
>land+boom if you played a flagstone on turn 1 or 2
Turn 3
>crucible if you flagstone+boom on turn 2
>play fetchland, boom target fetchland and crack in response otherwise
Turn 4
>wrath of god
Turn 5
>dankdewller for bust
>>
>>45116296
I play mono red, so no 4 damage spells for me, but it also wins faster. Much greedier and susceptible to discard/counters since no gas, but topdecking after turn 3 is a great feel.
>>
>>45114381
>one card combo
>Gets met by what your opponent's entire deck is supposed to accomplish
when stoneforge got batterskull people were calling for its ban in legacy, it dominated the format, K-command would be the main reason why it wouldn't happen in modern if it didn't.
>>
>>45115752
>>45115724
>>45115672
/tg/ confirmed for being Hasbro shills that enjoy playing low power cards

>>45115699
More reasonable.

>>45115695
Honestly this looks like a lot of fun, look at all those fun decks we could be playing, but oh no we wouldn't want that now would we? Let's keep counting to 20 instead
>>
>>45116463
People often forget that no sfm player is going to run that shit out immediately into whatever you're playing unless you can't interact. This seems to be the case with any imaginary scenario regarding any card. The opponent is always a blind retard that plays their shit asap into whatever you're packing. Otherwise you wont be seeing sfm until they can leave mana open.
>>
>>45116296
Why did you allow yourself to go down to 4 against a deck that has cards that can burn for 4?
>>
>>45116510
He said balanced anon. UU for draw three that you can't spam is pretty balanced.
>>
File: well meme'd my friend.png (2MB, 1872x1026px) Image search: [Google]
well meme'd my friend.png
2MB, 1872x1026px
>>45116296
i JUST shut down naya burn with my pyromancer crack the earth memebrew.

burn is predatory to loose play. you have to keep it tight.
>>
>>45116575
>What would delve cost for Treasure Cruise need to be for it to be "balanced", but still powerful?
>delve cost
>>
>>45116575
Because UU delve 7 is the same as UU
>>
>>45115889
I think it would be fine to make it obsolete. The card had its day in standard. Interesting idea for an alternative though, but it wouldn't be maindeckable and therefore wouldn't solve the problem. Maybe like this: "When LAND comes into play, you may exchange control of it and target nonbasic land your opponent controls."
"TAP, pay one life: add one mana to your manapool that a land you control could produce".
Then it would: punish duals early, be playable without targets, and check tron decks.
>>
>>45116603
Easier to just throw another blue on there instead of making a delve 12 or something.

>>45116629
>that you can't spam.
>>
>>45116694
>Easier to just throw another blue on there instead of making a delve 12 or something.

y tho
>>
>>45116603
See>>45116629
You can't make draw 3 for XU delve, since the number in delve is irrelevant, unless it's extreme like 12 or something.
The colorless part of delve mana cost doesn't exist, it's merely a "downside", so draw 2 for 2+downside is great imo

>>45116637
That'd work too and would be a lot more mainboardable
>>
>>45116714
Well it's still easier to cast for one reason. Makes it less easily splashable too.
>>
>>45116729
self mill is hard work senpai

it's a lot harder to thought scour 10 cards into the yard than 7
>>
>>45116714
extra mana you have to actually spent on the card makes it harder to keep up counter-magic or cast whatever cards you just drew.
>>
File: targeting your attention.jpg (281KB, 2036x2812px) Image search: [Google]
targeting your attention.jpg
281KB, 2036x2812px
I just stopped in to say that Dig Through Time and Treasure Cruise are fair cards and should never have been banned. The same goes for everything else on the Modern ban list. Anyone that says otherwise is a coward and aint my nigga.
>>
>>45116780
>both are also banned in legacy
well then.
>>
>>45116766
It is hard work but it is also a byproduct of simply playing the game. Super high delve costs for a one mana draw 3 seems a bit silly imo, but the current one is so low that any blue deck can plop it down as early as turn 4 for the dankest of cantrips

I think really high delve costs are a cool concept for finisher type cards, but idk if 1 mana card draw counts.
10BUG+delve for a sick ass leviathan would be tight imo
>>
>>45116936
I'm not saying you are wrong, but even either of them were even slightly more difficult to cast they wouldn't be banworthy

When you have to delve away 50% more cards than you normally would, chaining treasure cruises every turn like UR delver was doing a year ago wouldn't have been nearly as dominant
>>
>>45116729
>since the number in delve is irrelevant, unless it's extreme like 12 or something
>but 7 is too little

Then THEORETICALLY Something between 7 and 12 could be agreeable no?
>>
>>45116975
10UU seems fine.
>>
>>45113620
I've played this deck in several variations. My best suggestion would be cut the rhinos and goyfs, put a couple of timely reinforcements in the main, and get snapcaster mages. With this rough of a manabase you'll always be lower on life, and if your concern is aggro then you'll always get creatures. Also board wipes are strong, I put noxious revival and quicken in for the instant board wipe gifts package (quicken, noxious revival, snapcaster mage and wrath/damnation/supreme verdict) the biggest problem with this deck though is when you finally have it tuned to how you want it, it's usually only good in your local play area, random fringe decks are usually the hardest matchups.
>>
>>45116028
It's okay. We can jerk each other off if you want.
>>
Delver with treasure cruise is still more fair than affinity
>>
>>45117022
You know what else sounds fine? 7UU.
>>
File: 1431615696130.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1431615696130.gif
2MB, 375x375px
Treasure Cruise should have been

XXU

Delve

Draw X Cards
>>
>>45116975
>>45116973
Okay you guys are probably right in that there could be a sweetspot number that wouldn't be too bonkers, but I have no idea what the number would be and Wizards would probably just make it 8 and a rare
>>
>>45117022
>/tg/ fixing cards
and a banned card in all comp formats turns into a junk common
>>
>>45117063
>delve away 8 cards
>draw 4 cards

anon do you even think
>>
>>45116028
>>45117024
But it is a fun deck. Shits on linear aggro and preys on the decks people are bringing until the meta settles. Runed halo buys you time G1 against combo if it resolves, but you right. Deck is a dog to tron, scape shit and ad nauseum
>>
>>45117063
XXU
Delve
Draw floor(X/2) cards

maybe.
>>
File: iteration8.png (485KB, 1309x1309px) Image search: [Google]
iteration8.png
485KB, 1309x1309px
What shit decks should I add? What non shit decks did I miss?
>>
>>45117108
Problem solved?
>>
>>45117022
Sounds like a great card for my EDH deck!

>>45117046
This is OKAY, but in reality I feel U8 or U9 would have been fine. If the card were printed as a Mythic everyone would have been okay with it and you'd be lining up to buy it in the next MM 2017.

It's okay for every green deck in the format to run Goyf but a 10 cent common being played in Delver? Oy vey. People in the past calling Temur Twin a deck when the only difference was Goyfie poo himself should tell you something
>>
>>45113973
Do you have a list? I'm trying to see what to change up in my Fish deck post ban.
>>
>>45117162
How is W/x D&T not linear at almost the same spot as G/W Hatebears?

They both play dudes that make your opponent's life harder then turn them sideways.
>>
>>45117162
Scapeshift, Linear and Unfair, around 3.5B - 3C
>>
>>45117162
I'm not the guy that reason for it but it's along the lines that G/W hatebears is "tap creatures hit face" and is good at that. Death and taxes uses symmetrical effects to create an asymmetrical balance for itself, hence making it more "unfair" than G/W
>>
>>45117301
meant for
>>45117257
>>
File: DeathLogo.png (56KB, 320x267px) Image search: [Google]
DeathLogo.png
56KB, 320x267px
Where can I get custom sleeves to put the Death band logo to sleeve D&T with
>>
>>45117162
Delver that splashes green for Goyf (completely fair card guys) just won a Big event, might as well slap that one there
>>
>>45112946
I love the curve here.

>T1 play a 2 mana creature
>T2 play a 4 mana creature, gut your opponent's hand, swing for 4
>T3 play a 5/5, swing for 14
>>
File: RatsofftoYa.png (69KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
RatsofftoYa.png
69KB, 375x360px
>>45117359
I would also like to know
I wanna put this on my rats deck
>>
File: 1453954676955.png (1MB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453954676955.png
1MB, 1280x1080px
>>45117162

>tfw my deck archetype gets no recognition whatsoever.
WB tokens
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 210x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 210x297px
>>45117455
Speaking of rats

>22+ lands (gemstone caverns and this among them)
>4 serum powder
>4 [manarock], maybe pentad prism
>4 thrumming stone
>the rest is relentless rats

Gonna cockatrice and post results
>>
>>45117731
lol
>>
>>45117731
I sorta want to try and build Collected Rats, mainly just relentless rats and CoCos. Thoughts?
>>
>>45117688
>>45117162
UW emeria Titan. F7 or Like a G6 depending on if you feel it is as interactive as jund but not as fair (recursion) or as fair (focus is on 6cmc dude) but not as interactive (loses to dedicated combo.
>>
>>45117731
I literally cannot understand why you would run that land
>>
>>45117731
mfw I forgot that this thing existed
>>
>>45117910
I am literally retarded and I suck cocks
>>
>>45117162
Zoo's like A7 or 8.
>>
>>45117910
It's probably some epik maymay /tg/ has convinced themselves is funny
>>
U
Instant
Counter target spell with CMC _ or higher.

What value of _ makes this card balanced? I think 5 would make it way too good, 6 is probably fine and 7 is probably too niche.
>>
>>45117292
Scapeshift being uninteractive is a cool meme.
>>
>>45118021
>>
>>45118052
>strictly better version of Disdainful stroke is balanced.
Nah mate, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>45118021
I wouldn't make this card. It's disgusting.
>>
>>45118021
4. It would only see play as a sideboard card and wouldn't warp anything.
>>
>>45118096
Oh you want a strictly worse version. My bad
>>
>>45117162
Delver at i9
KikiChord at G1
Podless at F3
>>
>>45118096
Because Disdain Stroke is extremely oppressive as is

>>45118107
Spotted the Tron player
>>
>>45117162
8rack? :3
>>
>>45117162
>Tron and Memdrazi aren't linear
Haha this fucking cuck. A deck is linear if it isn't taking its opponent and their plays into account. And fuck off, Burn should be slammed as far left as it can go.
>>
>>45117162
Please add Skred at H9
>>
>>45118170
disdainful stroke is balanced and has a reasonable chance at play in sideboards if tron becomes more prominent than aggro decks
>>
>>45113331
GR shamans? Any list suggestions? I have a set of WFs sitting around/
>>
>>45118300
Yeah man stroke totally isn't a narrow card.

You can totally bring it in against zoo, burn, jund and storm and have it be relevant!

You're one of those people who puts bribery in their sb thinking its actually good, aren't you?
>>
>>45118233
>Affinity pukes six permanents into play on the first turn.
>blanks removal with ravager
>protection from all colors
>straddles fair/unfair line
>>
>>45118300
I assure you, no amount of Tron play will make Disdainful Stroke playable in Modern. You standard babbies just don't get it do you. Everyone is playing proactive decks. The only counterspells playable in Modern right now are ones that keep the ball rolling like Remand, or NotCounterspell aka Mana Leak.

Why counter shit when you can just kill your opponent? Why care about Karn hitting the table? All he's going to do is remove a permanent. Big fucking whoop, he played a 7 mana Doom Blade. FUCKING KILL YOUR OPPONENT.
>>
>>45118170
>Spotted the Tron player
I play rapeshift.
>>
>>45118464
what about tron being more prominent than aggro decks didn't you get

obviously it's unplayable right now, but it wouldn't have been entirely crazy to board it in in a twin mirror or something pre-bans
>>
http://mtgtop8.com/archetype?a=189&meta=51&f=MO

AFFINITY
F
F
I
N
I
T
Y
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>45117826
>>45117883
>>45117910
RESULTS:
First match vs a mill deck, surgically extracted my rat. Felt bad man.

Second match vs Eldrazi, took my Untaidake and two swamps with Oblivion Sower, next turn Ulamog'd my shit, turn after Ulamog'd my shit again. Felt bad but my hopes were still high.

Third match vs BURN. With the help of a turn0 gemstone caverns and a mindstone, I managed to get the thrumming stone out. He sat there in bewilderment and brought me down to half life (nigga missed a landdrop)
GOT ALL THE RATS OUT. ALL OF EM. With 3 lands and a goblin guide, he could not do 10 damage, only 9 at the most, but he left before I could swing.
OVER TWENTY FUCKING RATS

STATISTICALLY SPEAKING YOU WIN ONE OUT OF THREE GAMES WITH RATS.

WITH TWIN GONE THE NEW RAT META CAN FINALLY EMERGE
>>
>>45118687
>but it wouldn't have been entirely crazy to board it in in a twin mirror
Yes it would. What are you going to counter? Twin?
Negate already exists.
>>
Finally got a modern deck together, and played in modern FNM last night.
2-1 (loss was 1-2 against burn very close)
with b/r 8rack

Is 8rack any good in the meta, was I lucky? It was a lot of fun anyway, I felt like I stood a chance.
>>
>>45118822
Literally spell snare is better against twin than disdainful stroke is and Spell Snare is actually relevant against aggro decks
>>
>>45118021
Six, makes it strong against tron but doesn't stop combos like ad nauseam. Meaning people would have to choose between dispel and this card as opposed to always using the new card.
>>
>>45118831
Twin was basically a bye for the deck so losing that hurts. Don't play creatures nor bridges mainboard (23-24 lands, enough creature removal depending on meta, 4 smallpoxes fuck over fair decks and solitaire combo in equal measure, enables extraction on tron lands) and for crying out loud play monoblack, you can't afford a painful mana base if you want to beat fast aggro and burn.
>>
>>45118464
>You're one of those people who puts bribery in their sb thinking its actually good, aren't you?
I've actually been thinking about it in my tooth and nail sideboard. Casting it turn 3 seems dope
>>
>>45119030
>I'll go and get a...
>Tarmogoyf, h-heh...
>>
>>45118572
Wow, cry more.

Ravager doesn't blank mass removal or hate cards everyone plays.

Only one fucking card has the protection

You can't compare dumping 0/2 and 1/1 to not being able to drop all your rhinos and goyfs on turn 1
>>
>>45118978
I don't know why but I can't seem to let go of the red, it just doesn't feel as fun without it.
Also, I play sorta budget, no liliana, urborg whatever.
Only one bridge, necrogen mist, 2 waste not.

Red for lightning bolt, anger of the gods, terminate, blightning, rakdos charm

manabase 4 fetches, 4 bfz mountain/swamps, 2 rix maadi, 1 carddraw land from ogw

Mana felt very nice every game, I could have been lucky. At least the opponent was fucked over too much with keeping 1 land in opening hand, turn 2 smallpox. :3
>>
>>45112868
How do I turn 3 win as Elves with Chord of calling consistantly?
Im trying to think of a way to do it and it seems to require almost perfect mana generation to do it outside of general elf storming
>>
>>45119199
If the deck could consistently win by turn 3 or found a way, there'd be bannings.
>>
>>45119106
I play affinity you fuck tard.
If we are going with fair = playing magic as it was meant to be played, affinity is pretty far from it. It's must answer threat after must answer threat and plain and simple wins if they don't have exactly the number of answers as you have threats.
>>
>>45118233
Notice how on one end of the spectrum it says linear and on the other end it says interactive.
It SHOULD just say uninteractive on one side and interactive on the other so that these situations don't pop up.
>>
>>45119230
Ive seen people claim Chord Elves does, consistantly by 3-4, however lead just feels better unless you need a Spellskite/kataki or something
>>
>>45119199
I have no idea, but shrine to nyx and coco are awesome in elves
>>
So I just cracked a display with some friends and managed to pull pick related.

I'm not sure if I should sell out immediately or hold on to it, due to Eldrazi shaping up to be quite the thing. A friend of mine is interested in buying it and wants me to reserve it for him until the 13th.

You guys predict any major price changes for it any time soon or that it'll just keep the ~100€ price now that the dust has settled from the 200€?
>>
>>45119236
the only must answer cards affinity has are ravager, plating, overseer and champion

the rest of their deck is a bunch of shitty enablers. Deal with the important shit and affinity is reduced to a bunch of crappy 0/1's and 0/2's.
>>
>>45119090
Yea I totally would bring it in for that matchup and not eldrazi or tron
>>
>>45119367
>Deal with the important shit and affinity is reduced to a bunch of crappy 0/1's and 0/2's.
OH MY GOD IT'S SO SIMPLE

QUICK, TELL THE HUNDREDS OF TOP PLAYERS WHO COULDN'T FIGURE THIS SIMPLE THING OUT AT ANY POINT IN THE LAST 13 YEARS

AFFINITY IS OVER

THE DECK THAT CRUSHES GAME ONE THEN WINS GAME TWO THROUGH A WALL OF HATE HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED
>>
>>45119359
I'm a dumb.
>>
>>45119408
Get rid of it now. Eldrazi isn't even putting up MTGO results.
>>
>>45119236
Awe babby's first deck. Cute
>>
With the resurgence of storm, how do you feel about sb ethersworn canonist in affinity?
>>
>>45119294
You run 2 Nykthos because its so bad early. Collected Company is what makes the deck good
Also I was wondering, would it be worth running a basic-less list for Elves. Horizon canopy offers such value, especially once you get boardwiped and only really makes the godawful Jeskai control matchup worse because your boardstate generates so much mana anyway
>>
>>45119443
Too niche. Rest in Peace hates all over Storm and any fool trying to use their graveyard.
>>
>>45119443
>resurgence of storm
what now?
>>
>>45119525
All the twin/bloom players at my lgs play either grixis delver or storm now.
>>
>>45119571
>twinfags needing their UR fix
ah that makes sense
>>
>>45116296
The tough part of burn is not piloting the deck but building it optimally.

Then again, I'm sure you've netdecked every single pile of 60+ cards you've put together in the past year.
>>
>>45119405
found the autist
>>
>>45119405
Then tell me why I have a positive win rate against affinity, nerd
>>
>>45119846
>calculating damage divided by mana cost is hard
>>
>>45119981
Stay salty faggot
>>
What's a good Jeskai control list? I want shit like Sphinx's Rev
>>
>>45120033
Why would I be salty when I'm pointing out your retardation? You probably think piloting Affinity is hard as well.
>>
>>45119965
Because most players are not good and sperg out into removal or counterspells because "aggro has bad late game"
Any good affinity player will expect you to do that and grind you down, forcing you to counter or remove irrelevant crap so they can play something big and take you from 10 to 0 in one turn.
Its called "card advantage"
>>
>>45120086
I'm not even the guy you were originally arguing with, I just chimed in to let you know that you're a scrub and need to git gud. Congratulations on being paranoid though.
>>
>>45120085
Counter everything and rev for 15
>>
>>45120085
4x Azorius Signet

Turn 3 Verdict.
>>
File: shamangoyf.jpg (52KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
shamangoyf.jpg
52KB, 200x283px
>>45118325
Check out youtube the roguedeckbuilder channel, it should appear in his latest videos.
You should also check this out:

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/modern/budget-modern/556726-shamanism

It's very cheap. Coco is an excellent upgrade and usually better than fauna shaman if done correctly (above 30 creatures).

My personal fave is pic related.
>>
>>45120888
Can't find the video you're referring to. His latest videos are all soul sisters.
>>
File: encroach.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
encroach.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>45115464
>Something like thoughtseize that works on non-basic lands, maybe through a "name a non-basic" thing, without hand reveal
how's this?
>>
>>45120888
It's a swarm deck. Pic related is the reason the deck is a thing to begin with. You can fetch it with flamekin harbinger, reduce their cost with bosk banneret and play burning tree emissary. It dishes out hilarious amounts of damage on poor unsuspecting faggots

>>45120972
Sorry anon, I mistook the channel since it is the same guy doing these!

Here, enjoy, a deck tech and five matches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWwpHuX-Ew

He'll do more videos in the future I suppose, he hadn't much luck in the matches.

I personally like my list better with commune with nature, but once I got my last three CoCos to finish my playset I'm sure to run 4 eternal witnesses instead of two.
I beat grixis control, uw control, naya burn and merfolk with it in my lgs
>>
>>45118021
5 is already balanced, no one but tron/eldrazi plays 5+ cmc cards
>>
>>45120972
>>45121210
He put out another series yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq3f8QxWljU
>>
File: rage.jpg (36KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
36KB, 223x310px
>>45121210
Forgot pic, me dumb

>>45121242
Yay, he did! Thank you
>>
>>45119443
there is no resurgence of storm it's still just a bad meme deck
>>
>>45121210
>>45121242
Thanks! That's a good reason to get confused lol
>>
>>45120085
>Jeskai control
>good
pick one
>>
>>45121268
A deck that's 90% to beat Tron can't be bad anon.
>>
>>45121305
there other decks that also beat tron and have a better matchups against other decks
>>
>>45121267
I've played against a shamans deck that a guy plays at my local shop.

If you curve out, or even curve perfectly with getting an extra two drop or two out of a Burning Tree Emissary chain, this guy is such a huge fucking cock sucker turn 3
>>
>>45121242
>Here's yet another uninteractive aggro deck!
Oh boy this format really is the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>45121515
It's only uninteractive if you play UW control (lmao)
>>
>>45121546
lol!
>>
>>45121515
>purely creature strategy
>uninteractive
What is interactive
>>
>>45120888
Is it just me or is Rougedeckbuilder a better Travis woo then Travis woo
>>
>>45121614
Nobody plays a fast deck because they want to stop and ponder their opponent's actions. The instant you start blocking, you've lost. Interaction is basing your plays off what your opponent does.

>>45121666
He worse because he likes Jews.
>>
Should I build Burn or Abzan Company? Burn is gonna come out a little cheaper and consistent, but CoCo just gets to do so many more fun things with fun cards.
>>
File: 2353255.png (149KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
2353255.png
149KB, 223x310px
>>45115695
>mfw the no banlist Modern is more interactive than the current Modern

Isn't the purpose of the banlist to exactly prevent that from happening? The domination of linear and non interactive decks?

It kinda shows how retarded the current banlist really is.
>>
>>45121666
Wait? Is Roguedeckbuilder not only a holocaust denier but a earth flatter as well?
>>
File: 1454115919023.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1454115919023.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
Is the guy who posted this yesterday in here , got a few questions on his choices
>>
>>45121485
Yeah, it's hilarious and they never see it coming game one
It's gets much funnier when people have to read my cards

>>45121515
Kek

>>45121546
True dat

>>45121614
This deck is interactive. It interacts through atacking, the combat phase. Most or none of the creatures have evasion, it's fair. One could argue that rageforger is OP in the deck... but hey he dies to bolt lol

Infect does too attack but it cuts interactivity through protection, affinity has ravager, and burn maybe interactive in the red zone but it is faster than most decks so it evades interactivity.

>>45121666
He's a really good brewer, both him and Woo are my faves
>>
>>45121834
Twoo is just a bad Conley Woods
>>
>>45121861
>>45121699
>>45121691
Why is it when I mention Woo I get shitposting, did he go full meme or something? Haven't been in thr MtG game for a while
>>
Anyone have a good UW or Esper control list?
I'm bad at brewing and I just need a solid list I can slightly tune. I know stuff like 4 Paths and 4 Collonades are essential but other then that I'm stumped.
>>
>>45121948
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/3rj8pr/travis_woo_suspended_from_cfb_as_a_contributor/

He denied the holocaust on stream
>>
>>45121948
during a stream he mentioned that he read mein kampf and said "lets play devil's advocate for a moment" then supposedly condoned hitler's actions and the holocaust then summoned satan himself from hell to help think of jewish insults.

but really, he's just an idiot they wanted to try and have an intellectual conversation with his audience of idiots who overreacted and got him fired. everyone involved was retarded.
>>
>>45117162
Faeries....
>>
>>45121948
I just don't like his card evaluation and his videos remind me of people who used to do the same thing, but better.
>>
>>45112946
I've been using that spaghetti deck on tappedout as my goldfish dummy and jesus FUCK thought-knot fucks ass
>>
>>45117688
I know that feel, bro
>>
>>45121696
The banlist is basically Harrison Bergeron. All decks have to be equally weak.
>>
Any of you fags play MTGO? I'm thinking of buying into it to play Pauper. Is that a bad idea?
>>
>>45122259
I mean it's Pauper.

It's gonna cost you what, 30-40 bucks to find out if it's worth it or not?
>>
File: kazuul'stollcollector.png (141KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
kazuul'stollcollector.png
141KB, 223x311px
thoughts on this guy?
>>
>>45122348
It was more of a question of if MTGO is worth it, else I would have started a Pauper thread.

I've heard it's been especially buggy recently, and the layout isn't fantastic. Is it worth putting my money into MTGO at all?
>>
>>45122348
More like 15
>>
>>45122377
he makes neat combos with sunforger, manamorphose and storm cards, but it's really not viable
>>
>>45122021
>He denied the holocaust on stream

That's actually not what he did, although he should have known better.
>>
>>45122515
Might as well have
>>
>>45116463
Stoneblade is pretty much dead in legacy at this point
>>
>>45122440
speaking of which, why isn't sunforger better than it is? I'm a noob and I'm still getting used to appraising cards... but why is it like a dollar? it seems better
>>
>>45122377
A higher cost Puresteel Paladin
>>
>>45122858
>3 mana to play
>3 mana to equip
>effect that requires you to unequip it
you tell me anon?
>>
>>45122385
The pauper is dirt cheap, even more so online.

Rarely the do cards get more expensive online..

I don't play it online, but I wish to one do it, it seems fun that there pauper is popular and it is indeed a dun format.

If only they did put some effort on turning the game more appealing, it looks so oldschool and sluggish and error driven. I seriously hope they get better before I join online some day.

Your choice to make, idk.what's best for you.
>>
>>45122391
>>45123056
I thought there were a few pauper staples that were actually pricier on MTGO because the sets they were printed in weren't widely available online.
>>
>>45123080
Ohh that maybe true. Idk know much about prices, I only know that it is indeed usually cheaper there.
Expensive commons maybe due to also being a popular format there.

Chose wisely, search on mtggoldfish what archetypes you'd want to build and see if it is off budget or not... that if you wish to convert to online.

It only takes an entrance fee I believe, no monthly fees sure was surprising unless they did change something

Pauper decks maybe indeed cheaper on paper, I didn't thought about it
>>
>>45123080
>>45123080
this is probably true, btu according to MtGgoldfish, most pauper decks are cheaper online
>>
Anyone know on MTGO on just for fun, is there a way to not get paired with somebody when you hit the play next opponent button?

I already blocked this shit talking turn 2 rage quitter, but I still get paired with him.

Hey heavymetalroxz, I get it, you don't like decks creature cards but you're always waiting for a match and nobody is clicking you so you get randomly paired with people who don't even want to play you.

Heavy metal may rock but you suck my wild nutcatls.
>>
File: iteration9.png (584KB, 1309x1309px) Image search: [Google]
iteration9.png
584KB, 1309x1309px
>Added
Podless pod, Kiki Chord, UW Titan, Zoo

Also, if you're salty about going 0-3 at FNM and want to take it out on an infograph, give a reason to why <insert deck here> should be more unfair and linear than something like Ad Nauseam
>>
>>45123798
where would you sit living end? it's a pretty linear strategy but it can interact a fair amount, it cheats a bunch of creatures into play but they're just like 3/3s and shit, it's a lot more fair than other combo decks...
>>
>>45123798
Stop posting. You either know nothing or you are trying to provoke us.
>>
>>45114108
There's Shrine of the Forsaken Gods, but it's a very, very poor man's attempt at what Eldrazi Temple offers. I might run it as a one-of in my BW build only because I don't feel like dropping thirty or forty on a third Eye.
>>
>>45123798
>tfw my favorite deck is hip enough to not make the list
I'm pleased
>>
>>45123990
Or it's too far off the chart ;)
>>
>>45123455
Must be one or two cards being higher than normal while the rest are pennies, then.
>>
File: 1449974097813_1.jpg (59KB, 468x760px) Image search: [Google]
1449974097813_1.jpg
59KB, 468x760px
Is it true she's only for autists?
>>
File: 444622374.png (336KB, 856x424px) Image search: [Google]
444622374.png
336KB, 856x424px
>>45124087
or the enlightened
>>
>>45124087
looking at the image, for pedophiles.
>>
>>45124087
autists love retarded anime girls so yeah
>>
>>45124117
M'Lady the gathering
>>45124137
That's like all anime girls though
>>
>>45124007
It truly is. Next level shit, and it's been raking in wins.
Not GP material but it'll sweep FNMs
>>
File: file.png (757KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
757KB, 1920x1080px
>>45120888
Pretty funny deck.

Dumped my hand turn 4 on 2 lands
>>
>>45124137
>well defined hips
>very generous bust
I am no expert, but I'm pretty sure that's not how pedophilia works.
>>
>>45124266
you'd be surprised!
>>
File: 1449974097813_4.jpg (62KB, 488x788px) Image search: [Google]
1449974097813_4.jpg
62KB, 488x788px
Wizards really doesn't like Azorius Chan.
She likes anally raping casuals and negating all their fun creatures
>>
>>45118211
He said non-shit decks.

I play 8-rack. Maybe someday we'll get some new cards for the deck. If only discard wasn't bad-wrong fun like land destruction. Also, it really sucks for us that Tron managed to laugh all the way to the bank with the recent bannings since it is one of our worst matchups.
>>
>>45123798
BW tokens? Fair and interactive, with discard, removal

Soul sisters?
Fair and kinda non interactive aside from paths.

Please?
>>
>>45121732
Me too. How does this deck beat infect, affinity, burn, or zoo?
>>
>>45124236
Lel, that's how you do it!!
>>
>>45117688
I know this feel as well. There was exactly one where living end got mentioned and I've not seen one with Dredgevine.
>>
>>45123798
Why do modern players make so many memes?
>>
>>45123798
This is stupid.
>my deck is so cool!
>fuck that unfair linear deck!
>>
>>45123798
Living end probably belongs at D3 as it has some interaction but not a lot. Scapeshift probably belongs at F4 as it is effectively the closest thing to a viable control deck in modern.
>>
File: 1453885231841.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1453885231841.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>Went 2-1-1 with Mono blue tron at FNM
>Draw was to the other mono blue tron player because he played slower
>Lost to stormchaser mage, swiftspear meme deck

Oh well at least I experienced the pleasure of casting Hibernation on a dirty Elves player.
>>
File: Primeval Titan.png (138KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Primeval Titan.png
138KB, 223x311px
>>45125207
>>45125207

New thread
>>
>>45116838
> both DTT & TC are restricted in Vintage
you forgot that part
>>
>>45119440
Unless you're enraptured with speechless reverence, you meant to say "Aw."
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.