[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Become The Vampire Quest 36

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 3

File: OP Image.png (115KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
OP Image.png
115KB, 894x894px
Become the Vampire 36

You spend a good half hour talking to Catherine, eating crab cakes and sipping wine. She opens up a bit more once she gets through her first glass, though she continues to be a bit timid about certain topics, especially regarding herself. You start indirectly, asking her about her parents, and after a few little tidbits, you ask about what her dad does and how he met her mom.

“He's, um...”

She glances at the pool for a moment at the other merfolk as though making sure no one overhears, before turning back to you.

“He's a fisherman. He caught my mom on accident one day with his net, and after some confusion and promises not to tell anyone about her, he let her go. She followed his ship around and let herself get caught again, and spent some time on the boat with him. They fell in love, and my mom learned how to make herself human so that she could live with him on land.”

You nod and ask about where her house is, and she hangs her head slightly.

“We... sold it. Coming to school here is expensive. My parents gave up just about everything for me... I finally have a big enough scholarship to cover it all, but... right now I don't really have a home. My mom stays here with the merfolk, and my dad travels the seas to fish and make money using some trinkets that my mom made for him. He'll finally be able to come home in a month... It'll be my first time seeing him in over a year...”

You rest a hand on her shoulder and reassure her that her parents wouldn't have done all that if they didn't think it was the right thing to do, remarking that maybe all they need is each other and for their lovely daughter to reach her full potential. Catherine turns bright red at the compliment and finishes off her second glass of wine with a series of quiet sips, deep in thought. You ask her about her hobbies, and she sets the glass down.
>>
“I enjoy reading, and... that's about it, really. I've always got schoolwork to do, projects to work on, I don't have a lot of time for sports or games, but I can't live without a good book.”

You nod and ask about her magic, and she gives a slight shrug.

“All merfolk can use magic. Natural magic, especially, and elemental. We all have an affinity for water magic, the same way that werewolves have an affinity for divination magic.”

You pause for a moment and ask her to repeat that last part.

“Hmm? Oh, werewolves can use divination using moonlight and starlight. They can't cast any magic of their own, but magic still flows through them, and if they have the right tools they can glimpse the future or see things from far away. The lost art of lunar divination hasn't been practiced in ages though, no one knows how it was done.”

Catherine blushes and looks down.

“S-Sorry, I'm rambling. I just... like sharing what I know. And I don't get a lot of chances to talk about this sort of thing...”
>>
>Character sheet
http://pastebin.com/4Z1StvHC
>Rules
Same system as Become The Dragon Quest. If you don't know what that is, it's best of three d20 rolls. I name a stat that sums up what you're trying to do, and if I don't name a relevant skill, you try to fill in the blank based on what you're trying to accomplish. “Break open the door” might be Strength based, but if you've been playing baseball after school and there's a lead pipe nearby, you could apply your Baseball skill to the roll. A 20 on the die is a crit threat, and if either of the other two rolls is 20 or higher after mods, it's a critical. A crit fail is when you have two or more 1s. So far this system has worked out well enough. We'll get into combat rules as needed, but in basic terms you have wounds, not HP, and the worse the wounds, the more penalties you accrue while doing other things.

Most Important Rule:
Have fun.

>So you're a nerd? That's neat.
>Ask about lunar divination
>Ask about water magic
>Check on Tobias
>Ask about history class stuff
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45075525
>Ask about water magic
>Check on Tobias
>>
>>45075525
>Ask about water magic
>Check on Tobias
>>
>>45075525
>>Ask about water magic
this fascinates me... also, we should be able to put out our own fires.
New teacher get, maybe?
>>
>>45075525
>So you're a nerd? That's /cute/.
>Ask about water magic
>Check on Tobias
>>
>>45075525
>>Ask about natural magic in general
Need to start with the basics
>>
>>45075678
>We all have an affinity for water magic, the same way that werewolves have an affinity for divination magic.
I'm pretty confident this means it's sorta instinctive, part of who they are, so more like a spell like ability, while we use spells.

Am I right, QM?
>>
>>45075749
Nailed it.
>>
>>45075749
>>45075766
but i want some minor "spell like abilities". might work well along with tatoo magic (do we still have the corresponding book?). we could use something for those moments when we are almost burnt out/ do not want to blow ourselves up.
>>
“I'm actually kinda curious. So all merfolk have water magic then?”

Catherine nods.

“Mhmm. It's a little bit like how some people are just naturally adept at certain things. Like how some people can keep a beat easily, or have an ear for music notes. Imagine... Imagine a piano. If you sat a young Mozart at the piano, he'd be figuring out songs and making melodies pretty quickly. That's not to say other people can't learn, but some people just have the right instincts for it.”

You nod and cast a brief glance over at where you last saw Tobias. He's laying down beside the pool, face a bit pale and surrounded by giggling sirens. His pants are missing, and he looks soggy, happy and worn out. You nod in satisfaction. At least he's not dead yet.

“So does that mean you'd be able to teach me?”

Catherine shakes her head.

“It would be like trying to teach you how to walk... For me it's 'just manipulating the water'. There's no real thought that goes into it, it's just a natural thing.”

You shrug slightly.

“Worth a shot.”

>Well, I'm gonna go make sure Tobias doesn't die. This has been fun.
>I'm gonna go check on my friend. Wanna come with me?
>Tell me more about... (write-in)
>I'm gonna head back to my room.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45075933
>>
>>45075933
>>
>>45075888
We have the book, but that's not how magic works for us. We use the magic that makes up our aura and channel it into the spell forms. The more often we do it, the denser our aura gets, and the more magic we have.

In addition, we can sacrifice our blood to power spells, but it's finite.

>>45075933
>>
>>45075933
>>I'm gonna go check on my friend. Wanna come with me?
new friend get!
>>
>>45075976
Your blood regenerates pretty quickly now, you just have to watch out for how much magic you use. You won't burn out using blood magic, but you can run dry if you're not careful.
>>
>>45075976
I thought we let the tattoo do the spell stuff. we just feed it some magical energy and it keeps the effect working for a while.
>>
You rise to your feet and smile at Catherine.

“I'm gonna go check on my friend, wanna come with me?”

Catherine nods, forming a sphere of water and easing out of her seat, using it to support herself. It wobbles slightly, and she seems a little unsteady on it, possibly from the wine. You offer your arm to her and walk with her over to Tobias, Catherine remaining silent the whole way over. Tobias gives you a wave as you approach, and the sirens part to let you get close.

“Oliver...”

He grins at you.

“Oliver, tell me that this isn't a dream...”

You smirk.

“I dunno, pinch yourself or something.”

Tobias does so, flinching and smiling.

“Heh... I...”

He pauses and looks at the sirens for a moment, who glance at one another and head back into the water. Tobias climbs to his feet carefully, legs shaking.

“Can we come back here? All the time? I think one of them likes me...”

He looks out at the water, waving at one of the sirens who waves back. Tobias sighs, his expression dreamy. Catherine giggles softly.

“He's under a charm spell... It'll wear off by the time he's out the door...”

>Tobias, stay here tonight. It'll do you good.
>Let's roll, buddy. Where are your pants?
>How about that drink I owe you?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45076137
>>How about that drink I owe you?
Also find your pants man.
>>
>>45076010
Oh yea, we got our new seals.

>>45076115
Same amount of energy as free casting it, but no risk of messing up the spell.

>>45076137
If she does like you, she'll invite you back.
>>
>>45076137
>>Let's roll, buddy. Where are your pants?
>>
>>45076137
>>
>>45076161
yes, the point is: we can cast it, then the effects continues, while we recover our energy. so we have effect + energy at the same time.
>>
>>45076202
What kind of spells are you thinking of? The only things we know how to cast that have a long lasting time are the loyalty spell, the familiar spell, and the truth spell.
>>
You pat Tobias on the back.

“Alright, I think you've had enough fun in the pool for now. Let's head out, alright? No sense smothering the girl with affection. Where did your pants go?”

Tobias gives a noncommittal shrug.

“Doesn't matter.”

He turns and heads for the door with a broad smile on his face, and a siren chuckles a bit, tossing his pants out of the pool. Tobias turns and pauses, looking at them and then at the siren, before smiling and putting them on. He waves at her and turns back towards the door, wandering towards it lazily. Catherine giggles quietly.

“I guess I'll see you around then...?”

>See you in class tomorrow
>Give her a hug
>I'll probably be skipping class tomorrow, but I'll see you soon
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45076137
This guy is pathetic, why can't we have cool friends?
>>
>>45076270
>Give her a hug
Yea, I'll see you tomorrow.

>>45076272
No, he's our goofball sidekick.
>>
>>45076270
>>See you in class tomorrow
>Other (write-in) Ask if she'd like to hang out some time.
As friends, mind you.
>>
>>45076270
>>See you in class tomorrow
Probably, Man I am going to mainline Coffee.
>>
>>45076263
i hoped there are some basic tattoo designs in the book. something to make us fasterharderstronger would be nice. not as nice as something that makes us smarter, but it would already be something useful.
>>
>>45076270
>See you in class tomorrow
>Give her a hug
>>
>>45076305
No, he's pathetic. There's a big difference between the two.
>>
>>45076270
>Give her a hug
>>
>>45076340
he just watched two of his friends die horribly and has been mentally dominated by a school of sirens.
I don't think its fair to judge him while he's at his lowest.
>>
You nod.

“I'll see you in class tomorrow. I'm gonna need a lot of coffee, but I'll be there.”

Catherine nods slightly.

“I can bring you something that will help. It's the same stuff we use in the pool water that means we don't need to sleep. If you can make it to history class, I'll give it to you.”

You smile and hug her.

“Thanks. See you tomorrow.”

The orb of water pops like a bubble and Catherine fumbles a bit to hug you back, blushing profusely before managing to form a cushion of water to fall back on as you release her. She heads back to the water immediately, diving in and swimming away, and you can hear her mom laughing from the other side of the pool. You turn and head for the door with a chuckle, sighing a bit. You can see Tobias outside, wringing out his clothes.

>Well, it's getting late. I'm heading back to my room. See you tomorrow.
>Feeling better now?
>Let's bar hop. I wonder who else has drinks...
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45076473
>>Feeling better now?
>>
>>45076473
>Feeling better now?
>>
>>45076473
>Feeling better now?
>>
>>45076450
I'm not, I'm judging him based on all of our interactions with him. Out of anyone we could befriend, he's a pretty poor choice.
>>
>>45076473
>Feeling better now?
>Hey, be careful going back to your room. People find out you're aware of shit, you become free game. Lots of things eat humans.
>>
>>45076473
>Well, it's getting late. I'm heading back to my room. See you tomorrow.
>>
“Feeling better now?”

Tobias turns to look at you, sobered up. He nods and cracks a smile.

“I think so. This whole time, everything was a game... I always believed, but I never thought I'd see anything for myself... And then all this happened. Bradley is gone, Francine is a monster from another world, sirens stole my pants and teased but never delivered... But I feel... I feel alright. I'm getting there.”

He turns and walks off.

“The occult club is officially disbanded now, unless we get more members, and there's no way I could ever be club president since I don't know enough... but maybe we can get some people together and save it before it dies... I'd like that. Night, Oliver.”

>Head to bed
>Follow Tobias
>Message someone
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45076640
>Hey, be careful going back to your room. People find out you're aware of shit, you become free game. Lots of things eat humans.

>Message Meliora
Tell him about Tobias and the day he's had. Ask if she can put a word out to the security drones to keep an eye on him in case anyone/thing tries to nibble him.
>>
>>45076640
>>Head to bed
he'll be okay
SO. We had a damn good date-night with Sammy, saved Tobias from damning himself into being a rapist, and met Catherine and her mom and talked magic.
Not a bad day's work, eh?
>>
>>45076640
>>45076690
This

Also make sure he knows we might not attend every meeting, but We'll attend when we can.
>>
>>45076640
>>45076690
Likely the best move. Text Stephen about a ride back to The Steve's place
>>
>>45076640
>>45076690
Seconded.
>>
>>45076729
Why? We aren't forcing him into the Steve's place. We don't force people into shit, anon.
>>
>>45076772
To see if The Steve wants to demon orb so he can have some off time from the factory
>>
>>45076690
>I might get eaten? Really? By what?

>Well, vampires and werewolves and Leprechauns. I never actually found one, but do you think if I punch them with my gauntlet they'll spill out Lucky Charms?
>>
>>45076805
Oh, yea. We need to have angie look at it first, though.
>>
You cup your hands around your mouth and call out to him, as discretely as you can.

“Careful heading back to your room. If people find out you know about stuff, you might wind up in trouble.”

Tobias waves back at you.

“I'll do my best.”

You take out your phone and let Meliora know about the situation with Tobias, as well as to keep an eye on him to make sure he survives the night. You head back towards your dorm room and consider your next move. You've got a lot more blood magic you can perform, but now you're down a teacher for it. You can harden your blood and use it to make things though, which is a definite plus. You're unsure which goal or goals to focus on next though.

>Secure a base of operations off school property
>Find a way to get Jennifer out of her deal with the school
>Learn more about magic
>Focus on learning about curses to help Sammy and Patrick
>Find out more about the hunters
>Try to get in good with the vampires
>Knuckle down and focus on schoolwork
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45076984
>>Focus on learning about curses to help Sammy and Patrick

allies, allies, allies.
>>
>>45076984
>>Learn more about magic
>>Try to get in good with the vampires
>>
>>45076984
>Learn more about magic
>>
>>45076984
>>
>>45076984
Let's try to wrap up the Werewolf stuff
>>
>>45076984
>Focus on learning about curses to help Sammy and Patrick

I actually had a thought about using that Lunar Divination affinity with tattoo shit to try and make a "When fully transformed, tattoo activates and grants an increased awareness" type thing.
>>
>>45077061
>>45075502
>The lost art of lunar divination hasn't been practiced in ages though, no one knows how it was done.
>>
>>45077061
Snapback on that might be that while they have more awareness they would lack more control but nothing saying that would happen or happen in a timeframe we care abuot
>>
>>45077083
>Rediscover an ancient and powerful kind of magic exclusive to werewolves
>Use it to make awesome tattoos for wolfus

It makes about as much sense as any other plan.
>>
>>45077083
Yo say that like it's stopped us before. Ever.
>>
>>45077020
So based on the votes, it looks like these four are the objectives that people want to focus on the most, with top priority going to learning about curses and securing a base outside of school. Sound about right?
>>
>>45077149
yep. Once we have a base, everything else should get easier.
>>
>>45077149
I'm not behind the vampire bit but yes.
>>
>>45077175
Well of course you aren't anon. There always has to be one person who opposes the vote.
>>
>>45077192
You're right, we should all just back the first thing said. Best plan right here.
>>
>>45077192
I'm no a fan either desu
>>
So with that in mind, how would you like to go about finding a base, and what sort of things are you looking for in a hideout? Would you employ Stephen to help you find a good place, maybe ask Andrea and her hunter friends?
>>
>>45077279
Ask stephen
>>
>>45077279
Stephen, not seeing any good come of the Hunter guys
>>
>>45077279
I'd prefer some place in Wolfe territory, so asking Steven sounds good.
I'd like to avoid involving the hunters as much as humanly possible.
>>
>>45077279
Ask Stephen and Andrea, tell her not to tell her freinds citing conflict of interests may happen. Needs to have a secure entrance and secret exit, needs to be in an area with little snooping and police attention. Needs to be big enough to work fire magic explosions in.
>>
Reminder that people that want to give away the orb are saboteurs and likely vampires.
>>
>>45077359
>citing conflict of interest
But andrea doesn't know her friends are hunters.
>>
>>45077392
Listen, mr. evil twin, we don't want that can of worms.
>>
>>45077403
She actually does.
>>
>>45077432
No, she just knows that her not-dad taught her to fight muggers.
>>
Schmooze roll plus Persuade, +2
Spirit roll, +2
Smarts roll plus Monster Lore, +1

Time skip a few days unless there are objections, moving along to the tournament for history class unless crits are rolled.
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
Schmooze
>>
>>45077429
>evil twin
Nice job basing that off of absolutely nothing. Plus, an evil twin can be useful if we're doing something evil.
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
>Schmooze
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
Spirit
>>
Rolled 9 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
ABRACADABRA
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
Schmooze

>>45077392
Better than trusting anything an eldritch horror gave us.
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
Schmooze
>>
Rolled 16 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45077476
Smarts
>>
Rolled 13 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45077476
Smarts
>>
Rolled 6 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
Spirit
>>
Rolled 18 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45077476
smarts

>>45077490
>Nice job basing that off of absolutely nothing.
Fran's own words m8
>Plus, an evil twin can be useful if we're doing something evil.
unless you know, they intentionally muck it up.
>>
Can someone tally the rolls for me? I'll be back in a sec. Food.
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45077476
Spirit roll, +2
>>
>>45077476

>>45077492
>Schmooze

>>45077522
>Spirit

>>45077564
>Smarts
>>
>>45077594
>Waiting on third smarts
>>45077553
>>45077557
>>45077564
>>
Rolled 17 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45077476
Smarts
>>
>>45077564
She never said that.
>>
>>45077679
She said we couldn't really trust it.
>>
>>45077726
No, we said we needed to get it checked, since she reminded us of a djinn.
>>
>>45077726
No she didn't, she said you can't always trust yourself.
>>
>>45077762
Can't we just fondle his balls?
>>
>>45078300
I don't see why not.
>>
>>45078300
>>45078337
This isn't Anon-kun, seriously stop.
>>
You spend the rest of the week negotiating with Stephen, researching magic and looking into curses. After a few days of making arrangements and plans, Stephen permits you to use an old hunting lodge near the base of the mountain as your base. It's a bit of a hike from town, but you've got it all to yourself, and it's within Wolfe territory so it's probably about as safe as it gets around here. It's a temporary arrangement, he says, but you can tell that he's willing to let you do as you like with it so long as you stay on good terms.

Your research into magic and curses turns up a wealth of information, particularly on the topic of werewolf curses and inherited curses. Curses, it turns out, are really simple to make, cast and transmit. Curing them, removing them or tampering with them once cast is the hard part. Curses, unlike most other forms of magic, are akin to carving into the magic of a person or object, leaving an imprint. To modify the curse you need to alter it while at the same time altering the magic of the person. Most cures for curses deal with the terms of the curse, not the magic of the spell itself, for this very reason.

Your other magical studies go fairly smoothly. Rune magic continues to be finicky and prone to mishaps, but you're getting better about them, particularly as you get the hang of controlling how much magic you put into a given spell. Your fire magic has progressed from flamethrowers to fireballs after a brief experiment with an orb of magic resulted in it exploding after being thrown instead of before, but it drained you considerably.
>>
School continues in much the same way that it has before. Your quiz on Latin went well, and you're honing your skills using Miniora to keep your mind sharp. You're starting to pick up on certain words and phrases in your blood magic tome without needing a translator. Tobias has stopped fawning over Jennifer, which is nice, and after the barest explanation of what's going on to keep him from questioning things he told you that he'd come up with a foolproof plan to help out. You have some concerns about that.

At last it comes to the day of the tournament. Your history professor, whose name you think you've only ever heard from Catherine once, is nowhere to be seen despite saying he'd be there an hour early to help set up. Catherine is dressed in a nun costume, minus the habit, and you've put together your best priest outfit with what the school provided for the event. You've got plenty of cardboard, chairs, chalk and paint, and about an hour to assemble things before other students start to turn up. Sammy is supposed to be here, but she texted you to let you know she'd be a few minutes late since “putting on armor is harder than I thought”.

>Scheme with Catherine
>Get started on the arena
>Try to find people to help out
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45079087
>Scheme with Catherine
>>
>>45079087
>>Scheme with Catherine
>>
>>45079087
>Get started on the arena
>>
>>45079087
>>Scheme with Catherine
>>
>>45079087
>Scheme with Catherine
>>
You turn to Catherine and smirk a bit.

“So, how exactly are we going to come out on top with this one?”

Catherine smiles and shows you a diagram of the four houses, along with notes on each house.

“They do a lot of stuff in secret, but some of the members don't take things very seriously. It's just a class thing to them, they don't put in a lot of effort. Lord Norton, the red house, has the most people actively participating in things, and Count Barton, the green house, has the least. We could try to weaken Lord Norton since they'll actively try to recover their standing, which would spur others into action and make things more exciting, or let them push to the top of the group and make everyone else stop caring.”

>Let's boost Lord Norton's house (Sammy's team).
>Let's bury them and let them make things more lively.
>Let's keep them in the middle of the pack
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45079271
>Let's bury them and let them make things more lively
If we're gonna do this, let's make it fun
>>
Alright, I gotta stop lurking and ask.

1. What happened to BTDQ? I can't find the aftermath of anything happening. Did QM just get burned out?
2. What's with the archives? I'm catching back up and there's multiple threads in a row missing.
>>
>>45079271

>>45079306
1. Lack of participation and this coming out killed QM interest, I too want it abck but eh what can I do?

2. Misarchiving by several people and BTQM too lazy to ask for it to be fixed.
>>
>>45079271
>>
>>45079271

>>45079306
1. QM lost his plot goal, and is resetting it. It'll start over eventually.
2. QM has been letting people archive however they want.

What threads are you wanting?
>>
>>45079271
>>Let's bury them and let them make things more lively.
>>
>>45079306
BTDQ has turned into a novel that I'm working on. I got burned out on it, wrote myself into a corner in terms of certain things, and plan to either finish the book or reboot the quest to an extent in the future.

The shitty archive job amuses me, but the lack of much of the content is a concern.
>>
>>45079306
I have the story in a google doc, what threads are you wanting?
>>
>>45079334
It's true. I really cannot be bothered with it. There are other archiving sites that pull stuff automatically, like 4plebs
>>
>>45079374
threads 19, 22, 25-28, 30, and 33+ are all missing on suptg.
>>
“We should probably bury them to keep things from stagnating. If we're going to climb to the top, we need a worthy victory, right?”

Catherine nods and folds the paper up, tucking it into her robes.

“Alright then... I'll come up with something. I'll make some rumors to spread or something...”

You nod and look over your shoulder when you hear a whistle. Sammy runs over, smiling a bit. She's wearing red armor with a wolf-like crest on the front. It looks like actual metal and dyed leather, and at her waist as a sword and sheath. She comes to a halt beside you, looks you up and down, and nods a bit.

“Not too shabby.”

She turns to Catherine and gives her a thumbs up.

“You both look pretty good. I'm pretty excited about this.”

She pulls the sword out of its sheath and waves it around a bit with a grin.

“So, what's the plan? Are we setting up yet?”

>Let's get everything ready now
>I'm gonna look for other people to help us out
>Let's wait til other people turn up
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45079466
>>Let's wait til other people turn up
Get more people involved
>>
>>45079466
>Let's wait til other people turn up
>>
>>45079466
>>Let's get everything ready now
>>
>>45079466
>>Let's wait til other people turn up
>>
>Moar people
>>
“Let's wait til other people turn up. I don't really feel like doing all this on our own if no one else objects.”

Sammy shrugs slightly and sits down on the pile of cardboard.

“Works for me.”

She looks at Catherine for a moment.

“So, you're Oliver's partner for the project, huh? I'm Sammy.”

Catherine bows slightly.

“Catherine. Nice to meet you.”

Sammy turns to you and tilts her head slightly, nodding a bit to indicate that she wants to talk to you. Catherine takes out the book of holy scripture she's been working on and skims through it briefly.

>Go talk with Sammy
>Text her instead, be polite to Catherine
>It can wait, keep the conversation moving
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45079799
>Go talk with Sammy
>>
>>45079799
>>
>>45079799
Sammy knows better than to be rude in the middle of the day.
>>
>>45079799
>>Go talk with Sammy
Excuse ourselves from catherine momentarily
>>
>>45079799
>>Go talk with Sammy
>>
>>45079799
We have to be here for them to start. How rude would it be for the class to be waiting on us?
>>
You nod back to Sammy and turn to Catherine.

“We'll be back in a sec, alright?”

Catherine looks up briefly and blinks.

“Huh?”

You smile softly.

“We'll just be a moment. I just wanted to make sure you knew where we were.”

Catherine nods and casts a brief glance at Sammy before returning to her book. Sammy stands and walks off, and you follow behind her as she leads you a fair distance away from Catherine.

“I don't have my phone on me right now so I couldn't be discrete, sorry... I just wanted to ask you something before we get swept up in the tournament. Did you wanna do something tonight? Maybe hang out some more?”

>I'm gonna set up my new base tonight. Wanna come with me?
>I've got plans that involve a hunting lodge and secrets, sorry.
>Sure thing, I don't have much to do tonight.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45079964
>I've got plans that involve a hunting lodge and secrets, sorry.
>>
>>45079964
>>
>>45079964
>>I'm gonna set up my new base tonight. Wanna come with me?
Also, we plan on taking your Lord down a bit to spur some competition, don't take it personal
>>
>>45079964
>>
>>45079964
>Really, I just need a place where things can blow up and I only have to worry about me.
>>
>>45079990
>Also, we plan on taking your Lord down a bit to spur some competition, don't take it personal
No. It needs to appear accidental, so the drama will be real.
>>
>>45079964
It's like grown-up pillow fort building
>>
>>45079964
Need a place to practice magic without worrying about fire alarms or collateral.
>>
>>45080016
Sure, but I just see this going into horrible Rom-Com territory with a big blow up over something taht takes 5 seconds to explain or prep her for
>>
>>45080044
I'm fine with that. Sammy is overdramatic and unduly jealous of everything anyways. I just want to get their curse fixed so we can be done with them.
>>
>>45080089
.... We were actively almost-fucking her mother. I think she had fair cause to actually be jealous.
>>
>>45080089
Good points, but we'd have to do the whole getting her trust again to have her let us attempt a cure, we sour her too much and the pack might turn cold to us and we JUST got a place from them. Not arguing against dropping her. I like Meliora and Catherine more
>>
You nod and smile.

“I'm actually gonna be setting up something tonight. I'm gonna make a base of operations for myself. Your uncle is letting me have an old hunting lodge and I'm gonna renovate it. Wanna come with me and help turn it into something cool?”

Sammy quirks an eyebrow.

“Old hunting lodge? Wait, he's giving you... Oliver, that place is basically a rickety old cabin. I mean, it's sturdy, but it needs a lot of work. You'll be cleaning that place for weeks to get the smell out, and you'll probably need to tear out some of the walls and replace them to keep out the cold at night.”

You nod a bit.

“Probably, yeah. I didn't expect him to just give me a palace. But it's a place where I can work, where I'm safe and where I don't need to worry about things blowing up.”

Sammy shrugs and smiles, sighing.

“Just as long as you know what you're getting yourself into. I'll come along, sure. Just make sure to stock up on scrub brushes and blankets ahead of time.”

She hugs you tightly, her armor jabbing you in a few places, before heading back towards Catherine. You follow along behind her, trying to figure out how best to begin turning a creaky old cabin into a proper safe house.

>Focus on the tournament for now, worry about the cabin later.
>Ask Catherine for help with the cabin, see if she knows anything about construction
>Make time for planning stuff for the cabin so you can figure out what you'll need
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45080107
Nah, she over reacts to everything.

>>45080121
>>45080134
>Ask Catherine for help with the cabin, see if she knows anything about construction
>>
>>45080134
>Make time for planning stuff for the cabin so you can figure out what you'll need
>>
>>45080134
I was hoping for a warehouse in town, so Athena could come to it.
>Invite Tobias to help out too.
>>
>>45080134
Catherine best girl
>>
>>45080134
>>
>>45080149
What, just because the Mer-people got a whole Mafioso vibe going doesn't mean they're all Union Wise Guys
>>
Schmooze roll plus Persuade, +2
>>
>>45080172
Sammy, Jennifer and Meliora automatically defeat her due to having daughteru's approval.
>>
>>45080134

>Focus on the tournament for now, worry about the cabin later.

>>45080149
>Nah, she over reacts to everything.

Having your boyfriend fuck you Mother who always get ALL the attention of guys, is pretty bad anon.
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45080193
>>
Rolled 20 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45080193
Schmooze
>>
Rolled 19 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45080193
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45080193
>>
>>45080134
>>Make time for planning stuff for the cabin so you can figure out what you'll need
>>
>>45080212
>>45080216
crit
>>
>>45080194
Daughteru hasn't met her yet.

>>45080212
>>45080216
CRIT
>>
>>45080249
If daughteru meets her and approves then Catherine can be in the running, but as it is she's automatically disqualified from best girl status.
>>
File: bruh.webm (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.webm
1MB, 480x480px
>>45080212
>>45080216
>>
>>45080271
I wouldn't say disqualified, just at a negative 15 penalty.
>>
>>45080280
Now that's just artistic, right there.
>>
As people start to arrive you pull Catherine aside briefly to ask her if she knows anything about construction, and she pulls out a few sheets of paper with blueprints for the tournament stands, as well as a rough layout for various “buildings” around the main combat area.

“I know enough for stuff like this... I did some research to put together a map for how we should set things up, if that counts.”

You nod your approval as you look over the blueprints, letting her point out how the lines of sight cut off at various places, spots where cloth barriers will let sound through, and so on.

“Well, I'm going to be renovating a cabin and I could do with some help. Are you free tonight to help me out with it?”

Catherine hesitates for a moment.

“I... I mean, I'd need to ask my mom first... She'll worry about me otherwise. Plus I... Not that I don't trust you, it's just...”

You nod and give her a smile.

“I'd appreciate it if you came, but you don't have to if you don't want to. If it's going to make you uncomfortable then I'll figure something else out. If it's any consolation, Sammy will be here, so it won't just be the two of us.”

Catherine looks conflicted for a moment, before she nods.

“I'll be there then. For sure. I'll... I'll brush up on some things that might be useful and... meet you before you head out...?”

You head back towards the main group and nod at her.

“That works out just fine. I'll keep you posted with text messages as the plan evolves. It'll probably be in the evening after the tournament.”

Catherine follows behind you.

“A-Alright.”

She smiles nervously, before running off towards a pair of boys moving cardboard around, blueprints at the ready. You crack your knuckles and smile to yourself. Time to go to work.

>Rig the tournament equipment to put Lord Norton at a disadvantage
>Undermine Lord Norton's house from within
>Find people from the other houses to ally Lord Norton
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45080450
>>Rig the tournament equipment to put Lord Norton at a disadvantage
>>
>>45080450
>>
>>45080450
>>
Sneak roll plus Conceal, +4
Smarts roll, +0
>>
Rolled 12 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45080517
snek
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45080517
Smarts
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45080517
Sneaky
>>
Rolled 13 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45080517
>Sneak roll plus Conceal
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45080517
smrts
>>
Rolled 10 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45080517
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45080517
smarts
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45080517
Smarts
>>
>>45080557
Sneak - 17
>>45080558
Smarts - 15
>>
As the tournament structures are put together you duck into a tent to investigate the weapons and shields. There are three red shield just sitting there waiting to be messed with, and after a bit of thought you cut your finger a bit, make yourself a little crowbar out of blood, and use it to loosen some of the bolts on the wrist straps of two red shields, a green one and a blue one. For good measure, you also make sure that there's no obvious sign of tampering. During the fighting the shields will break apart, and Lord Norton's warriors will get flattened during the tournament.

You slip back out of the tent just in time to catch sight of someone else trying to sneak inside, someone wearing a blue scarf and peasant attire. You don't think she spotted you. She's carrying a screwdriver in one hand, glancing around nervously to avoid being spotted. You regroup a few paces away to give yourself space to double back or walk away.

>Walk in, pretend to bless the weapons and shields, keep an eye on her
>Let her do her thing, more sabotage means more fun
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45080732
>>
>>45080732
But let's watch from a distance, to see who she doesn't sabotage. Who's secretly enthused for this?
>>
>>45080732
>Walk in, pretend to bless the weapons and shields, keep an eye on her
If she doubles down on what we did it might become too obvious
>>
>>45080732
>>Walk in, pretend to bless the weapons and shields, keep an eye on her
>>
>>45080732

I LIKE this.
>>
>>45080732
>>Walk in, pretend to bless the weapons and shields, keep an eye on her
make up something like "Let those who bear the favored holy blood triumph".
Something general that shows favor to the victor and shames the losers.
>>
>>45080732

>>45080782
Yes, but if everyone's doing sabotage, then it'll just be an additional level of intrigue.
>>
You decide to walk away and let her do her thing. You've done what you wanted to do, and if she gets caught then that's on her. You head back to the main area and recap the plan with Catherine. It's a knockout tournament, with each round as a best of three. First solid hit earns the win. The knights for each house can tag out when they get tired, which means there's a fair chance you'll get to see Sammy beat someone around with a padded sword. You take your seat and wait, passing the time with banter in character with members of the various houses, courting rumors and negotiating the absolution of various sins.

-

Shall we jump ahead a bit with this to after the first round?
>>
>>45080905
Sure.
>>
>>45080905
sounds good
>>
>>45080905
I'm game.
>>
>>45080905
Sure
>>
>>45080905
Absolutely not
>>
>>45080905
I'd like a rundown of what sins we're absolving, exactly.
>>
>>45081091
Sure?
>>
>>45081091
It's just gonna be made up stuff for class.
>>
Sorry for the delay, was rolling dice for what happened, got distracted trying to make a system that made sense, then said fuck it and just made it 3d20.
>>
The first round of combat is pretty uninteresting, but that's mostly because it was two rounds long and consisted of Sammy utterly destroying someone who, until they stepped into the ring with her, seemed to just be having a casual Saturday afternoon. He never even managed to hit her shield to break it, and wound up on his ass more than once trying to evade her strikes. With her victory secured Sammy toyed with him a bit during the second match, before dropping her shield completely and smacking his hard enough that the strap broke off. Excessive force was called, and Lord Norton's group earned a black mark for a perceived willingness to take things too far.

The second round was much more evenly matched, with the knights of both the blue and green houses fighting it out in a series of heated duels and clashes. It went on for three matches before the blue knight managed to secure victory through the cunning use of positioning, trapping his opponent against a barrier and hammering his defenses until he finally failed to block a strike.

There's a half hour break before the final round to determine the winner of the tournament, one last chance to tip the odds and ensure that Lord Norton's knights don't win the day. Of course, you could always just support Sammy and hope for her victory anyway.

>Time for more sabotage
>Find the blue peasant, give her indirect advice for distracting Sammy
>Give Sammy a pep talk, try to convince her to throw the match
>Let things play out
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45081636
>Let things play out
>>
>>45081636
>>
>>45081636
>Let things play out
>>
>>45081636
>Let things play out
>>
>>45081636
If they win, the rest of the game will be too boring.
>>
>>45081636
>>
>>45081673
>>45081691
>>45081698
What's the point of our earlier effort, and all the effort that Catherine put into the religion, if we're just going to let Norton win and have the class stagnate. Because, remember, if Norton's in charge, no one else is going to bother taking it seriously.
>>
>>45081636
>Let things play out
Okay, we MIGHT be able to pull the excessive force thing as saying "Righteousness is not Zealotry. Strength of arms is necessary, but just as much is restraint."
>>
You decide to let things proceed as they will, and sit back to watch the battles unfold.

You're pretty glad you did.

The next fight is brutal, with the blue knight tagging in for a new fighter. He squares off with Sammy and the first match is fairly even. Sammy manages to score a light tap, but it's not enough to count for the fight to end, and her opponent follows up with a quick strike to her side when she overextends. The second bout is much the same, although this time it's Sammy who edges out her opponent, and the tension in the air is almost palpable. There's only one fight remaining to determine the winner.

>Hands off, let it happen
>Try to interfere
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45081765
>Hands off, let it happen.
>>
>>45081765
Screw it. It's too late to make it matter now. Let the history class stagnate, so we don't have to deal with it any more.
>>
>>45081765
>>
>>45081765
>>Other (write-in) Give both fighters a blessing before the final bout.
>>
You sit back to watch the next fight unfold and sigh softly. Sammy and the other knight bow to each other before resuming their fight. It's close again, but this time the blue knight seems full of confidence. He slams his sword against Sammy's hard, as though trying to knock her off balance, but you quickly see what he's doing. Sammy's sword has a slight crack in it, and with each swing it's getting bigger and bigger. Finally he snaps Sammy's sword in half, and he spits on the ground.

“Excessive force. Break someone's shield, expect something to happen to you in return.”

He nods slightly towards the green group, who cheer in response, and Lord Norton's group seem a little concerned. A fresh sword is fetched for Sammy while a few people cry foul, and the battle resumes. This time the blue knight focuses on her shield, with much the same effect. Sammy tosses aside her broken shield and glares at him, and the blue knight simply smiles.

“I have yet to harm you, red knight. Don't look so sour. Or are you upset that I've shown I'm stronger than you are?”

Sammy clutches her sword with both hands and charges with a yell, swinging wildly, and the blue knight blocks her assault before simply holding his sword up and letting her run at it blindly. It taps her square in the chest, and she looks down at it, mortified.

“No...”

Her sword drops from her hands and she stands there, dazed.

“I...”

The blue knight raises his sword high in the air and smiles.

“Victory belongs to Lord Pike!”

Lord Pike stands and applauds, and soon everyone except the house of Norton is cheering for the blue knight as Sammy walks dejectedly back towards her disappointed comrades. Lord Norton looks pretty angry about the whole thing, and when Sammy reaches the group he immediately drags her aside.

>Leave the ceremonial duties to Catherine, go to Sammy
>Announce the winner formally, THEN go to Sammy
>Leave the affairs of Lord Norton to Lord Norton.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45082298
>>
>>45082298

We're in class and in character. After class, THEN we can chat up Sammy.
>>
>>45082298
>>
>>45082298
>>
>>45082298
>>
>>45082332
>>45082359
>>45082386
Proof /tg/ can't into politics.
>>
>>45082401
"Can't" would imply an attempt was made. I couldn't care less about the stupid politics minigame.
>>
>>45082450
Agreed. Refuse to even vote on it.
>>
>>45082483
You think we aren't being judged and measured for our ability to manage the game? Hell, Dracula probably gets regular reports out of nostalgia.
>>
>>45082533
Good for him.
>>
You step forward to formally declare Lord Pike the winner of the tournament. The whole event seems to have gotten everyone excited about the class, which is exactly what you wanted. The only down side is that Sammy got caught in the crossfire. You make sure to keep everything formal and ceremonial, and by the time you've got everything sorted out and the prizes divvied up, Lord Norton has come back with Sammy, who looks like she's almost ready to punch someone or cry, or perhaps both.

The crowds begin to disperse, and Lord Norton heads towards you, looking stern. You have to respect his ability to stay in character, even if he's on his way to chew you out and probably just yelled at Sammy. He clasps his hands behind his back and frowns at you for a moment, and the instant Catherine opens her mouth to speak he cuts her off.

“Archbishop. This tournament was a disgrace. Shoddy equipment, poor manners from the combatants under Lord Pike, and you never once got up out of your chair to stop things when people could have gotten hurt. What do you have to say for yourself?”

>Break character, ask him about what he said to Sammy
>You tell me. No one got hurt, and it seems to me you're just upset that you lost.
>I let the will of god play itself out on the field. God willed that you should lose.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45082559
>>I let the will of god play itself out on the field. God willed that you should lose.
>>
>>45082559
>I let the will of god play itself out on the field. God willed that you should lose.
>>
>>45082559
>>
>>45082559
>I am not asking for organization on the field of battle. I'm not asking for a pristine army with which crusade after crusade might be called. This competition was to find those who could find heretics, apostates, and creatures of sin, and bring the Lord's Will to them who had fled from it. Lord Pike's champion has shown his house is more than fit for the job, even in the face of a superior opponent.
>>
>>45082559
>>
>>45082666
Add this in too
>>
>>45082666
No, because the "will of god", our will, was that Norton not win. We set them up to fail.
>>
>>45082666
Not bad.

>>45082786
...And?
>>
“I allowed the will of God to manifest itself today.”

You meet his gaze and take a step towards him.

“God willed that she fail, Lord Norton. God willed that you lose.”

Lord Norton scoffs.

“God willed, did he?”

You nod and give him a calm smile.

“This tournament was to find those who could root out heretics, those who would oppose the will of God. Lord Pike's knight carried the will of God with him in that fight, and emerged victorious against a superior opponent. Your knight likely would have won if it weren't for her equipment breaking.”

Lord Norton rolls his eyes for a moment before pausing and looking in the direction of Lord Pike.

“The will of man supersedes the will of God at times, does it not?”

You nod slightly.

“However briefly. He gave us free will, the right to stray from the righteous path. Why do you ask?”

He nods to himself and smiles at you.

“Forgive me impertinence, Archbishop. A theory has formed in my head regarding the house of Lord Pike. There is a peasant girl among his number who I should like to speak with regarding certain matters.”

He bows low and walks away, back to his fellows, and several of the students begin breaking down the tournament setup, stripping off their customs and relaxing. Sammy wanders over to you, hugging you and resting her forehead against your shoulder.

“I really wanted to win... I had this big, dramatic speech prepared and everything, vowing to uphold the light of God... It was going to be really fun, and I messed it all up...”

>Let's head to the cabin and get working on it
>Someone rigged the fight, but I'm not sure who
>Head back to your place and get changed, I'll meet you at the cabin
>Let's go somewhere and get you out of that armor, alright?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45082804
And all the rest sounds like the simpering of a failed lackey.
>>
>>45082870
>>Let's go somewhere and get you out of that armor, alright?
comfort the wolfu
>>
>>45082870
>>
>>45082870
>>
>>45082870
>>Let's go somewhere and get you out of that armor, alright?
Protect smile
>>
>>45082870
>>
>>45082870
>Head back to your place and get changed, I'll meet you at the cabin
>>
You hug her and stroke her hair gently.

“Come on. Let's go somewhere and get you out of that armor. It can't be comfortable.”

Sammy nods and takes your arm, and you lead her back towards the school, heading for her room. You send Catherine a message that you'll meet up with her later for the cabin stuff, and after a short trek you wind up at Sammy's room. She opens the door and starts trying to get her armor off, although she's having some trouble with a few of the clasps, and she sighs softly.

“Can I get a hand with this...?”

You nod and help her out of the armor, and Sammy sits on the edge of her bed in loose pants and a baggy t-shirt. She draws a slow breath.

“I'm gonna take a shower... Feel free to make yourself at home, I'll... I need to clean up.”

>Need a hand?
>I'm gonna head back to my room and change, I'll be back in a minute.
>Crash on her bed and get comfy
>Slip out quietly
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45082972
>I'm gonna head back to my room and change, I'll be back in a minute.
>>
>>45082972
>>Crash on her bed and get comfy
>>
>>45082972
>>Crash on her bed and get comfy
Get comfy
>>
>>45082972
>>I'm gonna head back to my room and change, I'll be back in a minute.
>>
>>45082972
>>
>>45082972
>>
You nod and sit down on Sammy's bed as she heads into the bathroom, and you lay down and relax as you hear the water running. You try to figure out what you should do or say next, but nothing comes immediately to mind. Still, at least you're there for her. You stare at the ceiling while you wait, taking off the robes and folding them up, kicking back in your jeans and shirt.

After a few minutes Sammy walks out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, and the heads for her dresser. She rummages around and sifts through a few drawers, pulling out a few things and setting them on top before glancing at you. You sit up slightly and meet her gaze, and Sammy chuckles a bit.

“Um... I'm gonna get changed, so... promise not to look?”

>I promise
>I'm not going to lie to you. I might peek.
>Promise not to look, look anyway
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45083083
>>I'm not going to lie to you. I might peek.
>>
>>45083083
Only a lil' bit
>>
>>45083083
>>
>>45083083
>>
You smile softly and shrug.

"I mean, I'm not going to lie to you. I might peek, just a bit. If nothing else I promise not to just stare at you."

Sammy blushes softly and nods before turning away. She drops the towel, her tail obscuring her rear, and she tugs on a long T-shirt that's almost a dress along with a pair of panties. She turns toward you slowly and gives you a bashful smile.

"Good enough for now..."

She walks over to you and curls up at your side, pulling your arm around herself.

"This is nice..."

>Comfort with snuggles
>Kiss Sammy all better
>Talk to Sammy about... (write-in)
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45083288
>Comfort with snuggles
>Kiss Sammy all better
>>
>>45083288
>>Comfort with snuggles
>>Kiss Sammy all better
time for cutes!
>>
>>45083288
>Comfort with snuggles
>Kiss Sammy all better
I assume that this is BTQM who dropped his name because he's a dumb butt instead of an imposter.
>>
>>45083288
>Comfort with snuggles
>Kiss Sammy all better
All of her booboos

Especially where she got poked in the chest.
>>
>>45083288
>>Comfort with snuggles
>>Kiss Sammy all better

Nice things with wolfu
>>
>>45083322
You would be right. Forgot to add it back on after posting in another thread.

Schmooze roll, +1
>>
Rolled 5 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45083349
>>
Rolled 15 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45083349
cuddle the waifu
>>
Rolled 17 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45083349
>>
>>45083385
much success!
>>
You give Sammy a few minutes to just lay comfortably with you before you roll slightly to face her and wrap your arms around her. She cuddles up against your chest and you stroke her back as her tail starts to twitch. She plants a soft kiss on your chin and arches her back a bit, smiling sweetly. You give her a soft peck on the lips and Sammy returns the favor, and you both take it in turns to gently kiss each other.

"Oliver...?"

You nod and stroke her cheek.

"Yeah?"

Sammy kisses you firmly.

"Thanks for always being there for me... And I want to apologize again, for getting jealous... I shouldn't have doubted you, and I just made things worse acting like an idiot... I... I hate this stupid curse sometimes... I can't tell if it's me being silly, or if it's because of the magic..."

>I'm working on a way to fix your curse so you can be a proper werewolf
>What if I could make you human? I'm learning about curses
>I like you just the way you are.
>Less talking, more kissing. Show her how you feel, don't tell.
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45083692
>>Other (write-in) I'm working on the curse to help you. I just want you to be happy.
>>
>>45083692
>I'm working on a way to fix your curse so you can be a proper werewolf
>>
>>45083692
>Less talking, more kissing. Show her how you feel, don't tell.
>>
>>45083692
I'm working on curses Sammy, I could make you a regular werewolf, Make you human, or simply tune it so your like this without the extra baggage. However you want it.

>Kiss
>>
>>45083692
>>45083729
>>45083737
Those are more or less saying the same thing, just one adds on more kissing.
Supporting.
>>
You pull her a bit closer.

“I'm actually working on curse magic right now, trying to understand it. With enough knowledge, I might be able to modify your curse, or remove it. I could make you like other werewolves, human, or as you are without having to second-guess every gut impulse you have. Whatever makes you happy.”

Sammy looks at you for a moment, stunned, before she grins and latches onto you.

“Thank you... If you can figure out how, that... that would be amazing...”

You pull her in for another kiss, which she happily reciprocates, gently pulling at your shirt and giving your lower lip a nibble.

“I... It's a ways until the full moon, so I still have control of myself, but... I want to do something with you. Knowing that now, while I'm clear-headed... That... makes it fine, right...? You don't have to worry about going to far, if it's what I want...”

Sammy blushes and looks away a bit.

“I mean, I know that you're still figuring things out, but... the mood seems right... doesn't it?”

>If it's what you want, who am I to deny a lady?
>I can't. I want to, but I can't. We can kiss and cuddle though.
>I want to be sure the whole time, not just in advance. If you change your mind, I want you to have enough control to stop it. So for now the answer is no.
>Are you just trying to sway me?
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45083890
>If it's what you want, who am I to deny a lady?
>>
>>45083890
>>If it's what you want, who am I to deny a lady?
Something something knight and sword sex joke...
>>
>>45083890
>I can't. I want to, but I can't.
>I want to be sure the whole time, not just in advance. If you change your mind, I want you to have enough control to stop it. So for now the answer is no.
>We can kiss and cuddle though.
>>
>>45083890
>>If it's what you want, who am I to deny a lady?
>>
Sammy losing her head is kind of a given if things get heated, so it's up to Oliver to draw the line in terms of what happens.

>Make out, roaming hands, nothing serious
>Same as last time, get each other off so Sammy's head can clear
>Go down on each other, take that next step.
>Take it all the way
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45083959
>>Same as last time, get each other off so Sammy's head can clear
It's... been a while for either of them. Probably less long for Sammy, given she doesn't live with a super-sensitive robot, her mother, and a child.
>>
>>45083959
>>
>>45083959
>Make out, roaming hands, nothing serious
>>
>>45083959
>>
>>45083959
>>
Schmooze roll, +1
Strength roll plus Endurance, +1

Fade to black incoming
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45084019
Strength
>>
Rolled 18 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45084019
>Schmooze roll, +1
be good at the sex
>>
Rolled 13 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45084019
Schmooze
>>
>>45084041
Pretty good
>>
Rolled 16 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45084019
Schmooze
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45084019
Stranth
>>
Rolled 16 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>45084019
>Strength roll plus Endurance, +1
more good at the sex
>>
File: 1444188138376.png (309KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
1444188138376.png
309KB, 540x370px
>>45084063
>>45084041

we are quite good at the sex
>>
>>45084063
Also pretty good
>>
>>45084073
Too bad it's wasted.
>>
>>45084075
Was the schmooze roll for dirty talk or to be a cunning linguist?
>>
You kiss Sammy gently and nod a bit.

“If it's what you want, then let's do something.”

Sammy nods a little bit and smiles.

“Alright then...”

As you lay there, recovering on the bed, you take a moment to properly take stock of things. Sammy is unconscious, your tongue hurts, and you're still hard. You could use blood magic to get rid of your erection easily enough, but you're too busy basking in the afterglow. You got Sammy to cum twice before your tongue gave out on you, and she finished you off, coughing and gagging as she tried to swallow and botched her attempt. You curled up with her and she dozed off, mumbling something about trying harder next time.

>Take a nap with Sammy and rest for a bit
>Get up and get going, you've got a cabin rebuild to prep for
>Wake Sammy up and head out with her
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45084153
The latter. Both require the skilled use of the tongue.

>>45084085
I'll write out the full scene in a moment, don't worry.
>>
>>45084164
>>Wake Sammy up and head out with her
As fun as just laying in our own sex fluids is, we actually have a goal to accomplish.
And it would be way rude to blow off Catherine just because we got blown off.
>>
>>45084164
Wake Sammy up when it gets closer to time.
>>
>>45084164
>Leave a note for Sammy saying she's way too cute to wake up.
>>
>>45084164
Seconding >>45084196
>>
>>45084164
We'll come back and get her once the prep is handled but before we leave, leave a note just in case she wakes up.
>>
Sneak roll plus Conceal, +4
>>
Rolled 14 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45084251
>>
Rolled 10 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45084251
>>
Rolled 12 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45084251
no jelly legs!
>>
Rolled 13 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>45084251
>>
You slowly release Sammy and tuck her in, grabbing your clothes and costume and heading into the bathroom to dress and fold up the priest outfit. You leave Sammy a note letting her know you couldn't wake her because she was too cute and that you went out to get things for the cabin, and you leave her with a kiss on the forehead before you head off.

>Find Catherine and figure out what you need
>Head into town and get bedding, some tools and other obvious supplies
>Try to find other people to help with rebuilding the cabin into a base
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45084349
>Try to find other people to help with rebuilding the cabin into a base
Tobias, Andrea, Meliora, Athena?
>>
>>45084349
>Head into town and get bedding, some tools and other obvious supplies

Let's at least PRETEND to keep this quiet?
>>
>>45084349
>>Find Catherine and figure out what you need
>>Head into town and get bedding, some tools and other obvious supplies
>>
>>45084349
>>
>>45084349
changing from >>45084398
to backing >>45084413
>>
The first order of business, clearly, is finding Catherine and making sure you know what you'll need for this. You text her to let her know that you've taken care of things and that you're free to talk about the cabin now. After a few messages back and forth and a quick stop at your room to clean up a little, you meet up with her at the library, and you lay out a rough idea of what you're trying to do. Catherine makes a few propositions, mainly about restoring the old wood and spending your first trip seeing what can be salvaged and what needs rebuilding.

“If there's an intact foundation that's always a plus, but if it's all a wreck then it might be better to just knock it all down and start over. Instead of construction tools, you might want camping supplies so you can stay out there overnight to check for drafty walls, how warm it is inside, and so on. And if there's a fireplace, obviously that'll help with heating problems, but you need to take care not to burn it all down...”

With that in mind you make a list of things to get from town, including a tent big enough for more than one person, a pair of sleeping bags, some blankets and food, as well as flashlights and a few other odds and ends. Catherine gets to work drafting a simple plan for how to proceed with the restoration and rebuild, outlining the proper steps to take to keep things safe.

>Take Catherine along to the shops
>Wake Sammy up and bring her on the shopping trip
>Head into town alone, let Sammy sleep and avoid making Catherine uncomfortable
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45084536
>>Take Catherine along to the shops
she knows better, we'll contact Sammy when we get out to the site.
>>
>>45084536
>Head into town alone, let Sammy sleep and avoid making Catherine uncomfortable
>>
>>45084536
>>Take Catherine along to the shops
Or
>>Wake Sammy up and bring her on the shopping
Or both strength in numbers, always bring a buddy.
>>
fading out for the night, I'll check back in in the morning.
peace, QM and anons
>>
>>45084595
Night night. Things are slowing down so we might end up calling it here for the time being anyway, unless there's a sudden jump in activity.
>>
>>45084536
>Take Catherine along to the shops

>>45084565
I'd rather go back and get Sammy before we leave for the site, so we can all go as one group.
>>
You finish up your list and turn to Catherine.

“Alright, time to hit the shops. Ready when you are.”

Catherine looks up from her notes and blinks.

“Huh?”

You smile and pocket your list.

“We're gonna go into town and get some supplies for the cabin. I don't think I can carry them all by myself.”

Catherine's face tints pink.

“W-We're gonna... Just the two of us?”

She grabs her bag, hiding behind it.

“I-I'm not supposed to go anywhere alone with a boy, my dad said I'd be in big trouble... Y-You'll have to go with someone else, I'm sorry...”

You sigh softly.

>Try to persuade her that it'll be alright, it's not like you plan on doing anything
>Go get Sammy and just go with her
>Grab Sammy and go as a group
>Find someone else to go with you and Catherine
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45084697
>>Grab Sammy and go as a group
>>
>>45084697
>>
>>45084697
>>
Will you...

>Bring Catherine to Sammy's room
>Ask Catherine to meet you at the bus station and get Sammy in person
>Call Sammy to wake her up and tell her to meet you at the bus
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45084763
>>
>>45084763
Have her wait near the room but not in it while we wake Sammy up.
>>
>>45084763
>>
“It's fine. I'll just get someone to come along with us. Meet me by the bus station, alright? I'm gonna go and get our third person.”

Catherine peers at you over her bag before nodding slightly.

“A-Alright... I'll... I'll see you soon...”

She turns and walks off, and you head off towards Sammy's room. You try the door and realize that you left it unlocked when you walked out. On the one hand, it worked out in the end. On the other hand, that was a pretty stupid mistake in hindsight. Sammy is curled up on her bed exactly as you left her, cuddling with a pillow and mumbling quietly. You sit on the edge of the bed and stroke her back and her tail wags lazily, her eyes opening slightly.

“Mmm...? You got dressed already... Are you leaving...?”

You nod.

“Yep. And so are you. Come on, we need to go shopping for supplies.”

Sammy shakes her head and yawns.

“Nap... Tired...”

>Leave Sammy to sleep, try to get someone else
>Give up and just go with Catherine, try to reassure her it'll be fine
>Come on, sleepy head, don't make me wake you up the hard way
>Go and get a cup of water and threaten to spill it on her
>Lay down with Sammy and cuddle a bit, then try to get her up again
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>45084874
>>
>>45084874
>>
Seems things have died down considerably, so I'm gonna call it here for now, and we'll pick up on Saturday. Q&A time, methinks, while we ride this thread into the ground.

So, fire away.
>>
>>45085079
Were those mermaids and sirens around the king-guy's throne at the pool just there to look pretty or is polygamy a thing for fishpeople?
>>
>>45085118
For most merfolk it is, mostly because they view relationships as fluid and ever-changing, so tying themselves down to one person seems silly. Mermaids are the exception, typically because they only truly open up to one person at a time. That's not to say that their partner can't be polygamous, just that they themselves would never consider having more than one partner. There are exceptions to every social rule, obviously, but that's how it is by and large.
>>
>>45085143
So, fur and scales threesome is possible?
>>
>>45085143
Oliver X Sammy lewd scene when? Also you never posted Kotijah X Taret.
>>
Damn i lost the quest. Well i guess we will go "burn the witch!" on the poor blue pesant girl.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.