[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most expensive, physical, /tg/-related item you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dnz cover.jpg (38KB, 211x288px) Image search: [Google]
dnz cover.jpg
38KB, 211x288px
What's the most expensive, physical, /tg/-related item you own?

Pic related is mine.
>>
>>44735715
Bunch of Dwarven Forge stuff that I've barely even used because they're a pain to set up and are only useful for dungeon crawls. I still enjoy the feeling of owning them though.

Friend of mine bought a non-kickstarted copy of Kingdom Death Monster, which is worth more than every other /tg/-related items I own combined.
>>
>>44735715
D&D 5E player's handbook.

Everything else I have a pdf for cause I'm a poorfag
>>
Rules Cyclopedia, probably
>>
>>44735715
Dunno' Anon. What kind of things are really expensive these days?
>>
>>44736317
Things with ridiculously high production value, or things that have become collectibles.
>>
>>44735715
Deathwatch, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader collectors editions
>>
>>44736346
>collectibles
Hrm. Would a collection of white dwarfs 1-100 all tied up in those swanky red binders be worth a lot these days, or is that garbage?
>>
>>44736317
Collector's editions, limited editions, and books with small print runs.

Dungeons & Zombies had two small (low thousands) print runs that sold out but then the next the 2-3 printings sold poorly so Eden didn't print anymore. Most copies now fetch about $100, I was able to snag mine for $20 + shipping.
>>
Foil Jace, Vryn's Prodigy.
>>
Reprint DnD 2E rulebooks. Selling them on ebay for $40ish now since I never used them.
>>
The official Colossal Red Dragon miniature.

It would be my Calimacil greatswords, since I bought the dragon back when it was sold for the MSRP of $70 and the swords are about $100 a piece, but it now sells for over $200.
>>
not me per say but my neighbour just bought a warlord titan for 2k
>>
>>44735715
>Most expensive thing I've paid for
World's Largest Dungeon

>Worth the most
C°ntinuum: roleplaying in The Yet
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1929312008/104-8897009-9327134
>>
>>44735715
Single item would probably be a copy of the Rules Cyclopedia, same as >>44736241.

If we allow a set of related stuff, it would probably be my copy of Sentinels of the Multiverse, with all current expansions and promos.
>>
>>44741270
>C°ntinuum: roleplaying in The Yet
what the fugg

Is it any good?
>>
>>44741270
Don't confuse "offered at price X" with "worth X" (aka "actually sold at price X"). Amazon has a lot of weird prices, between dumb bots and dumb speculators.

Only sale I can find is at £65 on ebay. That was 4 years ago, but I'd still be very impressed if you can sell yours at even twice that price.

>>44741386
It's borderline unplayable, because of all the timeline shit you have to keep track of constantly. But points for trying to do time travel seriously.
>>
>>44735715
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.