[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in a dark room lying on your back. The ground is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (55KB, 496x330px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55KB, 496x330px
You wake up in a dark room lying on your back. The ground is dirt, and if you look up you can see the moon through an open wooden door. You think you might be in a basement. In your right hand, you are holding a necklace of some kind.

What do you do?
>>
You hear a woman's voice. "Gary? Are you out here?" She's outside the basement.
>>
File: Gary.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gary.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
>>44707340
I say "Gary" in response.
>>
>>44707340
I put on the necklace.
>>
>>44707448
"You've been out here for a while." She says back, walking toward you. You can barely see her in the dark. She's almost your height, wearing a dress.

You don't recognize her and you have no idea who you are, for that matter. The amulet feels heavier in your hand, and it slips out of your fingers as you look at her.
>>
>>44707475
You look down at the amulet. Your eyes adjusting, you can see that it's gold, with a black jewel in the center with six points. From those points, fifth black jewels are on the edge, matching the points, except for one which has broken off. You start to reach for it, when at the edge of hearing, you hear a scream. You pause. The woman standing in front of you doesn't react.

>>44707510
what does this mean
>>
>>44707547
"Gary." She seems not to have heard it. "Can you come back in now?"
>>
>>44707340
I put my other hand on my tumescent morning erection.
>>
>>44707615
Say that you need to take a piss, go outside to clear your head.
>>
>>44707615
"Uh, yeah," I answer, rolling to the side, facing away from her, so that she won't spot my raging wood. 'Not yet,' I think. 'I need to know who she is first.'
>>
>>44707653
>>44707645
You cover your erection with your body. You find your mild-to-moderate arousal at this situation not entirely out of the ordinary.

"I need to take a piss."

You stand up and storm past her. You're in the middle of a very wealthy cul-de-sac. You stand in the middle of the road, lit by a single street light, unzip your jeans and take a piss directly into the sewer.

"Gary! What are you doing? Get inside before someone sees you!" She stands on the sidewalk, whisper-yelling at you.

A car turns a corner about half a block away and starts down the street toward you.
>>
>>44707719
Go say hello to the cat
>>
>>44707719
Piss on the cat, on a lark.
>>
Quest goes in the subject field, buddy. But you already knew that, you're just being a little shit on purpose.
>>
>>44707916
>>44707968

Ignoring the woman yelling at you, you spy an orange and yellow tabby cat resting on a porch to your right. With your cock still out and pouring, you waddle over to the cat.

The woman starts whisper-yelling even louder. "GARY. GARY, STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

You work your way slowly up the steps toward the cat. It's staring up at you intently, not yet sure if it's in danger.

"Hello cat. Drink my piss."

You unleash a torrent of warm piss all over the cat who immediately sprints off the porch and behind the house.

>>44708003
I have a name field, options, picture, and a spoiler checkbox, I don't see "subject" anywhere and I have no idea what you're talking about. Long time listener, first time caller. I've never used this board before.
>>
>>44708051
Go and talk to the woman now
>>44708003
Fagot
>>
>>44708120
You walk over to the woman, your cock still dripping with piss down your pant leg.

"Hello. I felt compelled to do that. What is it you want?"

She narrows her eyes. "Gary, go inside right now. We're going to finish dinner, then we're going to talk about this."
>>
>>44708149
Ask what's for dinner.
>>
>>44708149
Shit on a plate, make her eat it.
>>
>>44708149
Zip your pants.
Go and finish dinner with a head bowed in shame
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.