[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anima: Beyond Fantasy General - /abfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Anima-.Beyond.Fantasy.full.84054.jpg (636KB, 1008x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Anima-.Beyond.Fantasy.full.84054.jpg
636KB, 1008x1232px
Bad Art Edition

[Describe Anima here]

>Books
https://mega.nz/#F!pZhBUS7L!Dqg24lVzifA23q2qNan3nQ

Have you prayed to your lord and savior Abel today?
>>
File: 1450624035499.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450624035499.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>
>>44692693
>Abel
One PC has. The other is a Lilium priestess, so no. Mikael and Gabriel, yes, though.
>>
>>44698291
>Christian willfully exposing themself to paganism
Why?
>>
>>44698671
He's not super religious. Come to think of it, neither of the Christian characters are(One got turned into GMPC, is now mostly NPC[think Charlie from Charlie's Angels]).
Probably because one is fairly young(mid-20's) and Imperial. The GMPC/NPC, despite being a Bellano, has no real love for the strict dogmatism of the Azur Alliance OR Gaul for that matter, and would be burned alive anyway for being a practitioner of the occult arts and wizardry.
Never mind the fact that the entire party is on fairly good terms with Erebus' pet Gaira Dragon, Wissenschaft, the Empress(Lilium priestess won Tao Zan, got a meetup), and some members of Tol Rauko.
>>
>>44699089
For your sake, I hope the Inquisition cleanses you of your sins.
>>
>>44700068
Inquisition is the LEAST of the problems they face.
They just found out that Nerelas Ul Del Sylvanus is looking to release the Filisnogos.
>>
File: 1451612593822.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451612593822.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>44700280
>Filisnogos
Christ, what level are the PCs?
>>
>>44700431
Five.
It's going to be a while before that happens, obviously.
Plans within plans, and all.
>>
>>44700572
Oh.

Unrelated question, how should I handle increasing the PCs' Gnosis over the course of a game?
>>
>>44701009
Usually? Don't. Unless they do something like become Wissenschaft crows, use the Chimera spell, etc, they should stay between 10 and 20. If it's a high supernatural campaign, maybe once they hit 7 or so, when things start to get really crazy powerful, then consider it, but limit what monster abilities they can now buy with DP or ban that part of the GN increase altogether.
Though if they manage to take down something with like 35 GN, maybe exposure to it's blood/death could give them some monster powers, but YOU decide what those are, NOT THEM.
My two cents, anyway.
>>
>>44701102
Oh, okay. Out of curiosity, what's the danger in giving higher Gnosis and/or monster abilities?
>>
>>44701788
Players gaining God-tier stuff without having to spend Ki/Zeon/Risk Fatigue/Death.
Case in point: Special Attack. At Gnosis 25, they could dump 240 DP into the ability to attack everything in an 80-ft area at a distance of 1500 feet, with a base damage of 200, an unlimited number of times a day.
They could also give themselves a +70 to criticals for 70 DP, Ignore 5pts of AT for 30, have a +40 to their Resistances, be flat out IMMUNE to a whole lotta shit, the list goes on.
>>
>>44702084
Also, there's the fact that higher Gnosis grants free Creation Points, which can either be spent on advantages(not actually THAT terrible until GN 35+), or converted into 50 Dev Points per Creation Pt.
>>
Daily reminder that system overhaul never. Daily reminder that translation never.
>>
>>44701102

The Chimera spell is hilarious for having a mini-session with a player where they vanish due to being summoned for something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.