[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drivethrurpg's deal of the day is an incredibly quality offering.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Drivethrurpg's deal of the day is an incredibly quality offering.
>>
>>44681303

And you bought it?
>>
File: MXKYzig.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
MXKYzig.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>44681303
>>
>>44681303
>Twattler
Oh jesus.
>>
oh boy
>>
>>44681892
No, the idiot posted it on his deviantart 5 days after uploading it on drivethru.
>>
>>44681303
what is this i don't even
>>
>>44681303
>Nardina Banana Whamma
I don't think I can fuckin' even.
>>
>>44681303
So this is an rpg put together by a furry with a fetish for wolf-fucking who is mad about people making fun of his DA donut steel characters.

Sure, why not.
>>
" because they will send in fighting
forces known as the Japan Demon Extermination Squad, J.D.E.S. to quell monster attacks"

This is just bad, not even fun bad, just bad. the formatting is even bad.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 640x1136px
>marshal law
>>
>>44681303
>The Mary Sue Foundation

What the fuck?
>>
File: 1339439647983.jpg (105KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1339439647983.jpg
105KB, 600x800px
>By accident the discovery that only one gender can cross through the tear, male wolves can come to the human side and female women can go to the wolf side but cannot return. Scientist were working on why this happen, they never really got a chance though.
>On the forty-ninth day a Twattler had managed to sneak into the area with the tear, up until that point the tear was slowly closing itself, but with some interference in the form of a nutcase screaming about how it violated the Nardina Banana Whamma as a portal fic and a sledgehammer the tear was breached causing a bright flash.One that had over taken the entire world. Exchanging half one race for the other, female for female on one, male for male on the other.

So if I'm reading this right, after this big portal explosion event, all the human women were teleported to the furry planet, and all the male furries were teleported to the human planet?
>>
>>44689371
>all the female furries
Whoops, mistyped that
>>
>>44684847

This is honestly the most perfect thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (125KB, 616x735px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
125KB, 616x735px
>>
>>44681303
I don't... what?
>>
QMs plz
>>
>>44689708
A good effort.

>>44689371
No, they just swapped women so the author can get his wolf lady fetish on.
>>
>>44689578
I was wondering if the version on drivethru had more content. Not that I'd be willing to give him $3.25, just morbid curiosity. The upload and edit dates revealed all.
>>
>System uses 2d20 to resolve

For what purpose
>>
>>44691191
So does D&D 5% of the time
>>
File: MeaningOfLife05L.png (437KB, 718x461px) Image search: [Google]
MeaningOfLife05L.png
437KB, 718x461px
>>44691191

I do wish you'd pay attention, Perkins, I'm not doing this for my benefit.

The system uses ONE d20 for attribute rolls, and the SECOND d20 if the character possesses a pertinent skill. Read as written, it is a roll-under dice system with the character's level as the DC plus or minus any modifiers at the GM's discretion. How attributes affect this, if at all, is not mentioned. If a player succeeds at one roll, but fails the other, they will be penalized, and a 20 on either die results in a botch. THUS, it may be concluded that every action requiring the use of a skill has an inherent 10% chance of catastrophic failure, and a first-level character has a 0.25% chance (barring any beneficial modifiers) of succeeding at a skill check without incurring some form of penalty.
>>
I am literally having diarrhea right now anons.
I'll be back to read it fully if my bowels don't kill me
>>
>>44691998
Well, apparently diarrhea is how this thing gets shipped.
I survived the ordeal and i'm reading it now.
>>
Is this the new Wraeththu?
>>
>>44693522
Not really. It's terrible fetish garbage, but its so poorly written that I don't get that "how didn't this writer know better than to do this?" feeling.
>>
>The Human Life Federation.
Funding: Massive. Membership: Large.
Despite being apart of the Seiri Shin Chikyuu America has it's own government in place that kind of operates kind of independently from other rising governments. They have wolves and humans as equal as well, with the wolves getting a little extra though.

...I'm not even really disgusted, just sad.
>>
>>44693867
>The Mary Sue Foundation.
>Funding: Dwindling. Membership: Minor.
Possibly the only organization that is not full of assholes, the foundation are trying to rebuild the world the best they can and anywhere they can. Charity Mercenaries they are dubbed as many had gotten their hands on enough firepower to level small countries, they fight the monsters and restore some for of order in lawless and ungoverned areas.
>They chose the name Mary Sue hearing that many Twattlers frothing at the mouth while screaming it at enemies, figuring it would be a good dig at the idiots who cause problems.

Sure got your revenge there, kid.
>>
>>44693962
I'm fuckin' dying in my seat man. God, now I'm thinking of playing this shit for kicks.
>>
>>44693962
It's pretty impressive in a retarded sort of way. Most DA furries just settle for drawing comics where they berate/humiliate/mock/horribly mutilate and kill the people who made fun of them.

This guy created a whole little autistic wolf-fucking rpg as his vengeance.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.