[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conquistadoring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: conquistador.jpg (9KB, 202x375px) Image search: [Google]
conquistador.jpg
9KB, 202x375px
I claim-a this land in the name-a of Spain!
>>
>>44608011

But do you have a flag?
>>
File: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png (28KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png
28KB, 750x500px
>>44608033
Yes. Now give me your gold!
>>
>>44608011
Conquistadors were badass. I would love to play a conquistador campaign.
>>
>tfw started a high-fantasy-conquistadores game but it fell apart
>>
We played a conquistador game before, it was quite fun.
>>
>>44608066

What, you just show the flag, and we give you gold? Shouldn't you at least put it on a pole, stick it in the ground or something?
>>
File: early matchlock.png (65KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
early matchlock.png
65KB, 500x331px
>>44608554
Because I and my men have muskets and you do not! And because I fight for the King of Spain, his Holiness the Pope and God!
>>
>>44608826

Okay, I mean, I guess that's fine. Just thought maybe you'd actually put the flag on a pole and let it wave around.

Guess they didn't teach that in conquistador school. Wait here, I'll go get your gold.
>>
File: Yith.jpg (219KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
Yith.jpg
219KB, 500x538px
Why must you use violence?
Surely we can talk about this.
>>
File: 1410445901338.jpg (15KB, 179x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410445901338.jpg
15KB, 179x250px
>You will never be a veteran from the Reconquista who aided in removing kebab from the Southern edge of Europe
>You will never move to the newly discovered Americas out of boredom and a lust for adventure
>You will never loyally follow Cortes into battle against hordes of man-eating Aztecs
>You will never discover vast, otherworldly cities and claim them for God and Spain
>You will never convert a brown cutie to the True Faith with your +5 Holy Conquistador Dick blessed by the Archbishop of Granada himself
>You will never drown in more gold than you could spend in five lifetimes
>You will never invest it in a gigantic sugar plantation
>You will never go on vacation to the motherland just to rub your newly acquired wealth in the face of your enemies
>You will never tauntk the stuck-up skank who refused to even talk to you before you left for the New World with your golden codpiece
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.