[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tridents require metallurgy. Metallurgy requires reliably produced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: King Triton.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
King Triton.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Tridents require metallurgy. Metallurgy requires reliably produced heat. Reliably produced heat requires the ability to start fire. The ability to start fire requires not living underwater. Where did King Triton get his trident and crown?
>>
>>44597951
It's almost like underwater geothermal vents don't exist.

Oh, also, magic, you fucking ninny.
>>
>>44597951
They're gold. That often occurs natively with no need to refine it. It's also reasonably soft, so his regalia were probably cold worked
>>
>>44597994
He was able to shoot magic blasts from his trident. I second magic.
>>
Disney will sodomize your mother if you start applying hard science to films and upsetting the children.
>>
>>44597951
Do you realize how many ships sink during supposedly natural storms? I've never heard word from this so-called king after "natural" disasters claim more treasure galleons.

Face it, any worked metal these saturated savages possess was stolen from honest, dutiful smiths.
>>
Who built the Batmobile?
You can't have hundreds of probably custom parts made by different child companies that don't communicate with each other and expect it to work perfectly once assembled! Someone's going to need to know what the finished machine does!
>>
>>44598200
Batman: The Animated Series addressed this with a private mechanic Batman approached

In the Comics, Lucius Fox is one of Batman's allies and helps him with R&D and practical construction.
>>
>>44598200
You totally can. Look at the design history of the Lockheed P-80. They had 200 people working on it and only five of them even knew they were building an aircraft.
>>
>>44598200
He has a slave for that. No, really. His name's Harold, he's a mute hunchback, and he lives in the Batcave and makes gadgets and vehicles for Batman. He died a few years back. I don't think he's canon to the current continuity, though.
>>
>>44598188
Or stolen from dishonest pirates...
>>
>>44597951
>Reliably produced heat requires the ability to start fire.

or you know, a volcanic vent

but it's not like those aren't common at undersea fault lines or anything
>>
>>44597994
/thread
>>
>>44598200
Mk I Tank was built in that fashion, infact, they called it a tank because they believed they were working on some sort of water pump.
>>
>>44597951
Literally the same flawed logic that prevents people from imaging an alien species industrializing underwater. Hint: You don't need combustion to create heat.
>>
>>44598428
I thought it was misinformation in case ze Germans heard about it.

"what's that, Hans? They're moving some water tanks up? I don't care how much tea they're drinking; my feet are sloughing off."
>>
>>44597951
I always assumed that he looted them from the wreckage of Atlantis.

>>44598200
>Who built the Batmobile?
A hunchback named Harold.
>>
>>44598377
Thank you anon, this answers >>44598200.

As for the trident, do gifts not exist in their setting?
>>
>>44597994
THIS

/thread
>>
>>44598200
Batman is one of the richest motherfuckers on earth and his entire thing is that he has no fucking life whatsoever and prepared the last 10-20 years for this shit.
He built it him-fucking-self.
>>
>>44597994
>>44598397
>>44598571
These.
Also >>44597951 I am pretty sure in the original stories he's been gifted it by someone. Probably Hephaestus, nigga was a cuck but really damn talented.
>>
>>44597951
I figured Vulcan handled all the gods' smith work.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.