[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: game finder.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
game finder.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM or Player
>System
>Schedule/Timezone
>Contact Information
>Additional Info
>>
>GM or Player
GM

>System
Fate Accelerated

>Schedule/Timezone
5:30 P.M. EST Friday

>Contact Information
Leave a message here: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/37802/snows-of-cole

>Additional Info
Ignore the old messages there. We switched from 3.5. Text only.
>>
File: 1437890660376.jpg (102KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1437890660376.jpg
102KB, 640x623px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e. I don't have a massive amount of experience, but I am more than familiar enough to play. I don't mind learning/working with other systems.
>Times Available (with timezone)
Mountain Time.
All of Saturday. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after 17:00 or 5pm.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype/Teamspeak/Whatever you use for voice chat as well as Roll20. Will not use video.
>Voice or Text
Voice
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
I'm looking to branch out from my current games, and get more invested in tabletops. I'm not completely inept when it comes to /tg/ games, but I only have a few games of experience, and still have a lot to learn so expect inexperience. I'm down for anything, am not the type to just drop out of game, and can usually get along with anyone.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System
ATM V20 oWoD: Vampires: The Masquerade
>Schedule/Timezone
Flexible EU.
>Contact Information
Give me yours
>Additional Info
>>
>>44543316
Text or voice?
>>
>>44543521
Telepathy
>>
>>44543316
[email protected]
>>
>>44543521
Text mainly. Depends
>>44543623
Is that your skype email
>>
>>44543900
>Text mainly
Why do people do this?
>>
>>44544000
Idk autism. Voice is also possible.
>>
>>44543900
My skype is knightlybrigand
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System
Pathfinder
>Schedule/Timezone
Looking for games in the later afternoons/evenings EST.
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Info
I have a specific character I'd like to play in the Golarion setting; a Human (Ulfen) Werewolf Skald who views lycanthropy as a blessing, not a curse, and goes about spreading it to people she thinks deserve it and can handle being so close to nature. Yes, I am aware the concept is a little magical realmy, which is why I'm going ahead and putting it out there so people know what they're getting into, and I will try to not squick out other players if they're uncomfortable with such things being in the spotlight.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System
Rifts Chaos Earth
>Schedule/Timezone
TBD, evenings west coast america time
>Contact Information
#RiftsOOC on Rizon IRC
>Additional Info
Imagine your own hometown cut off without warning from the rest of the world. Communications beyond city or county limits no longer exist. Except for local emergency broadcasts, there is nothing on the television, radio or internet but static. Telephones and cell phones are dead. Off in the distance you hear frequent bursts of shouting, screams, gunfire, sirens and strange noises you can't identify, followed by an unnerving silence. Now cover your hometown in a foot of ash, with more lightly falling every hour, nonstop for days. The landscape is transformed into something like a winter scene, only there is the stench of sulfur and death in the air.

We're doing a Rifts Chaos Earth game! New players are welcome. Chaos Earth takes place during the Great Cataclysm, the end of the world as we know it. The characters are survivors of a global catastrophe the likes of which mankind has never seen and it gets worse: Something is out there. Nobody can agree on what it is, but it's real and it's getting closer.

Join us at #RiftsOOC on Rizon IRC for more info!
>>
File: 1446141763170.png (157KB, 382x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446141763170.png
157KB, 382x400px
>>44546632
>having a character idea in mind before you even know what the game is like
>>
>>44546632
just putting this out there, but no one's really going to be okay with you putting your fetish into the game unless the GM is running ERP
>>
>>44546811
>being such an autistic fuck that you can separate time to jerk off and time to play games
>>
>>44546811

Well, I don't normally get into pathfinder, and I don't have a huge backlog of characters for it. I basically just have this one that I really do want to play; which is why I put that disclaimer out there, because I wouldnt' want a GM to try to recruit me only to have it not work out. Their time's more valuable than that.

>>44546871

Again, I'm aware, but that's entirely why the disclaimer is out there; I wouldn't want a GM to try to recruit me only for them not to be comfortable with the character idea. I'm trying to save them time and effort.
>>
>>44547051
Why don't you save yourself some time and effort and take your bullshit to an ERP thread on /b/ where it belongs and stop trying to shit in normal games?
>>
>>44547320

Because the erp generals are shit and nothing there ever lasts. At least I'm being honest about the sort of character I'd like to play; and not trying to sneak it in under a GM's nose.
>>
>>44547345
>at least I'm being honest that I want to shit in your game and not trying to literally molest everyone I encounter
I like how you people behave as if your bullshit is a necessary evil.
>>
>>44547414

Except I don't want to do either of those things; the character herself is promiscuous in a very viking sort of way; eating, drinking, and being merry because tomorrow you might be going to valhalla, and because it's just damned fun. I don't want to molest every NPC, or hell, even a majority of them, depending on context of the situation. And I don't want to shit on anyone else's fun, which is why I put the disclaimers up; so that people who wouldn't enjoy running for such a character *won't have to waste their time*.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System*
Digimon: Digital Adventures, Pokemon Tabletop United, pretty much anything that isn't just a d20 conversion
>Schedule/Timezone
Monday-Friday from 10:00AM to 11:00 PM.
>Contact Information
Look for Shantak on Skype. The one with the purple dragon thing.
>Additional Info
* I'm willing to play just about any game that lets me be some kind of monster tamer/summoner. I don't really know why, but I've had a strong urge to play something along those lines recently.
>>
File: 1450226568041.jpg (617KB, 1833x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1450226568041.jpg
617KB, 1833x1584px
>GM or Player
player
>System
40k Deathwatch or Only War.
>Schedule/Timezone
any day after 5pm EST
>Contact Information
>Additional Info
not a noob. also comfy. I tend to make a lot of worlds, factions and various things in my spare time.
>>
>>44549671
I'm running a 40k ERP Only War game, would you be interested?
>>
>>44551165
>fuck it
Sure why not.
>>
>>44551165
message me over skype. if comfy skeleton doesn't work. punch in "fucking.fuck45"
>>
>>44551165
>6 dudes ERPing about gruff soldiers

Oh lord.
>>
File: Kar.jpg (110KB, 474x492px) Image search: [Google]
Kar.jpg
110KB, 474x492px
>>44551165
I'm intrigued and concerned at the same time.

Tell me more.
>>
>>44551259
>>44551452
>>44551773
>>44552295
kek, I was just joking with that. But you guys would actually be interested? I could seriously run it if you all want
>>
>>44552607

You fuckin' wank.

yeah sure i'll message you over Skype.
>>
>>44551773
>ERPing about gruff soldiers
Hey, guardswomen exist as well!

>tfw no ERP based on an all-female IG regiment
>>
>>44552607

Sending a message, this sounds like hilarity.
>>
>>44552607
MESSAGE SENT, LET'S GET THIS TRAINWRECK STARTED YOU FAGOR.
>>
>Player
>GIME DA STAR WARS B0SS
>Evenings/EST
>Reply to me
>I wouldn't mind playing an easygoing, friendly Star Wars game
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System
From most interest playing to least interest
FFG's Star Wars, D&D 5th, Eclipse Phase, Shadowrun, Mongoose Traveller
>Schedule/Timezone
Tuesdays and Fridays from 6:30 pm until midnight, and Saturdays from 1 pm until 1 am. Eastern Standard Time.
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Info
I'm most familiar with the character creation rules from FFG's Star Wars RPG, Shadowrun 5th ed, and Mongoose Traveller, and I even have a few characters that have been statted up in those systems, done mostly out of boredom.
>>
>GM or Player
Player mostly.
>System
d20 anything (3.5, PF, Star Wars Saga, 4e, etc.), DH (both 1.0 and 2.0)/RT/DW/OW, Shadowrun, LotW...pretty much most things I'll be willing to learn and play in. Except storyteller, sorry, no xWoD/CoD for me.
>Schedule/Timezone
8am-5pm, 8pm onwards Central Time (GMT-6)
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Info
Not generally a huge fan of post-apocalyptic scenarios unless it's not played for serious (think Gamma World). Willing to ERP if that's what the GM wants, by no means a requirement. And uh...not much else, really.
>>
>GM or Player
- Player
>System
- FFG Star Wars (any)
>Schedule/Timezone
- EST; Any time after 5ish or weekends
>Contact Information
- Message me here and I'll send one, need to setup an email and I'm lazy
>Additional Info
- I'm a new player and have not RP'ed in recent years. I play Tabletop wargames so I'm used to rulebooks and dice.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System
I've only really played 3.5 and Stars Without Numbers, but I can learn.
>Schedule/Timezone
US pacific, I have work M-F and usually get home around 5:30ish
>Contact Information
Reply with something if you want to pick me up as a player, I'm on skype.
>Additional Info
I try and be a pretty chill dude, and I'll always try and alert about plan changes for me ahead of time. I'm looking to branch out from my usual group since people left.
>>
File: 1449334627622.jpg (564KB, 1550x859px) Image search: [Google]
1449334627622.jpg
564KB, 1550x859px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Gurps or a proprietary system (likely interlock), not sure which. We'll walk you through whatever system regardless so it doesn't really matter.
>Times Available (with timezone)
after 6PM US Central time. Players need to have relatively open schedules. Weekends are a no-go. Monday through Wednesday are the best days.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Voice
>Contact Info
>Setting
Future 80's with cyberwear and virtual reality internet. Like Shadowrun 1e/2e except a less shitty system and no leaf eaters or black people disguised as Shrek.
>Additional Notes
You're on a private jet flying from LAX over to Tokyo-Chiba International, you've been playing PS1 and watching 80's anime for the past 37 hours. Then all the sudden the pilot comes on the intercom and announces that you're about to enter the Bermuda Triangle Experience, brought to you by Dasani Water. Then pure crystal fucking weed is injected into your system by the living embodiment of a vaporwave album, which is another way of saying someone smacks you in the head with a marble statue. Next thing you know you're tied to a chair in the middle of a dirty room with stacks of cocain bricks all round. Al Pachino and Pablo Escobar are watching MTV, waiting for you to wake up. Suddenly, Chuck Norris and Kurt Russel burst into the room, kill everyone that stands in their way. And Chuck Norris is like "Snake, we have to rescue the president" and then they airlift you out on a helicopter and you're flying over a jungle, probably Vietnam or Montana, who knows. Then you're sneaking into Moscow to steal Putin's codes to the secret Soviet missile subs. But his 10/10 daughter is there, but it was all a trick, shes a spy! So Putin straps you to a conveyor belt and he's about to saw you in half, when his daughter and the president's daughter team up and save you. Then you fuck. Crisis averted, world saved.

This game is nothing like that.
>>
>>44557300
this intrigues me, but I've never played Gurps.
>>
>>44557300
>that image
literally /pol/
>>
File: triggered.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>44557499
>>
File: 1449469294238.jpg (338KB, 860x571px) Image search: [Google]
1449469294238.jpg
338KB, 860x571px
>>44557499
Do you perhaps prefer this one?
>>
>>44542402
GM, I'm running a Cypher system game. Superheroes with a twist, instead of a big city it's set in Vermont (went to school there for a year so I have a grasp of it) and specifically about middle of nowhere small towns with a "Twin Peaks"/"Stephan King" feel to it. Small town heroes keeping there small state safe. You'll be the only heroes in the state and I'm purposefully keeping the world building to a minimum because you won't really travel outside of Vermont in this game. Take common superhero themes to be the setting.

Fridays 5 PST

Contact me on Skype at Booshcocklepie or Flinn
>>
>>44557454
>Gurps
>or a proprietary system (likely interlock)
Either way, doesn't really matter. As stated, whatever I decide to run I'll just sit down with the players and walk everyone through the process. Do a big group call and answer whatever questions y'all may have.
>>
File: genome.jpg (54KB, 636x350px) Image search: [Google]
genome.jpg
54KB, 636x350px
>GM or Player
Player
>System
Battle Century Zero, Giant Guardian Generation, Pathfinder I'm also open to trying new systems
>Schedule/Timezone
Any time after 11:30 PM EST to 4AM EST, most days are fine.
>Contact Information
ohshitdireshark at gmail dot com
>Additional Info
Mainly looking to meet new people. I prefer text, but I can voice if need be.
>>
>>44552607
i wasn't really planning on ERPing.
>>
I'm curious, do any of the player ads here EVER lead to them being invited? Because it seems to be either obscure-as-fuck systems or systems so mainstream there's games around every corner and therefore no need to look very hard for players at all.
>>
>>44560723

Yes. And I know this not from me being invited, but from me being a DM and inviting other people. I do that on purpose so I can get people fast and get the ones I want instead of just waiting around and only getting a few.
>>
>>44557300

>gurps
>voice

This game is just gonna be memes by someone who didn't even live in the 80's, isn't it?
>>
>>44560723
>>44560738
yea, usually that shit falls apart anywhere from 1 to 2 months

/tg/ groups are biodegradable
>>
>>44557300
This is the most intriguing description ever. too bad it's voice only.
>>
>>44560723
I responded to a group of 4 players ad. last game died due to truancy, thoughtvan established group would stick together more. results are mixed.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.