[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to FedEx to print a rulebook PDF because my printer can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>Go to FedEx to print a rulebook PDF because my printer can't print 2 sides on the same page
>Lady at FedEx says the can't legally print it without permission from the publisher
>The rulebook is WEG d6 Star Wars...

Well fuck. Any advice on getting around copyright bullshit so I can have a physical rulebook at the table than having to pass around a laptop during a game?
>>
Print every other page
Then put the paper in the opposite way back in the printer and printer the other pages.
Then spiral bound the whole thing.
>>
>>44520959
Yea that shit has come here to Australia too. Wouldn't even print out a bunch of diagrams for TKD patterns THAT I DREW because they were taken from my branches website and I needed their permission.

Does FedEx have a self service printing setup? As long as you're the one to print it, they're safe. Otherwise, you could turn it into a text format and when asked if this is yours, reply "yes I typed this up".
>>
>>44520986
This. Do you not understand how manual duplex works, OP?
>>
>>44520959
Grab the REUP version and show them the OGL in the back.
>>
>>44521173
I have that one too, you mean the OpenD6 thing? I don't see the OGL symbol anywhere
>>
>>44520959
FedEx lady is right, you might not give a fuck, but she could get sacked over it if her boss finds out.
>>
>>44521296
Could have sworn it had a license page. Either way considering it's some fan project you might be able to get away with it.

Or just say you made it.
>>
>>44520959
Try using a tablet I have a cheap 80 dollar one I bought it and it is amazing.
>>
go to office depot
>>
>>44520959
Cheap tablets work, I bought a kindle fire for like $90 and it's working great.

Alternatively if you have a library card you can just use their printers. However my library at least only gives you so many pages a week, less if it's color, so it could take a while.
>>
>>44520959
Go here; http://printme1.com/
>>
>>44520959
Go to a different store. Hell, go to the same store when somebody else is there. The people at these places don't tend to be very consistent. Wait, are you doing this shit yourself or asking them to do it for you? Because if it's the latter, I could see how that could be a problem. If it's the former, then only a nosy employee should hassle you.
>>
File: ibetyouevenreadthefilename.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ibetyouevenreadthefilename.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>44520959
>MFW my local OfficeWorks has free printing.
>MFW I've printed and bound every WFRP book from 1ed and 2ed and it cost me less than $50 AUS.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.