[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forum RPs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 36

File: dungeon_meshi.png (232KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon_meshi.png
232KB, 500x667px
Given the fact that my group has recently disbanded, and I've been filled with nostalgia in regards to the forum RPs I was a member of in my teenage years, I've been on the look out for a good forum roleplay.

So, /forumrp/ I guess. Any good stories of forum rps? Any /tg/ groups on sites looking for more people? Any good links to sites?
>>
You have committed a great crime, and your passive aggression is only worsened by your misuse of that image.

You are shameful in every form.

Disgusting.
>>
File: vegetables.png (85KB, 333x300px) Image search: [Google]
vegetables.png
85KB, 333x300px
>>44470281
>>
>>44470490
>passive aggression
>>
>>44470490
Not really detecting any passive aggression in that post, mate

OP, I have to admit that I'm more nostalgic for chatrooms. IRC just ain't the same, or if it is I haven't found the right rooms
>>
>passive-aggression
A-anon, I just want some good FRP sites
>>
File: 1451076018428.png (71KB, 506x329px) Image search: [Google]
1451076018428.png
71KB, 506x329px
Forum RPs are dead.

Nobody wants to step up and host/manage something like that, OP.
Most people can't even run a weekly tabletop game.
So unless you want to take the initiative and create a forum rp, don't expect anything.

The only forum rps left are run by self absorbed assholes who think having a novel length character bios and making multi paragraph posts that they do once a month with their snowflake ocs makes for an engaging experience.
>>
File: 1440989007278.png (10KB, 170x146px) Image search: [Google]
1440989007278.png
10KB, 170x146px
I hear you OP, I used to be on a Pokemon Forum back when I was like 10 all the way up until I was either 15 or 16 before it died, even got to be a mod!

If not for the fact that I run a longturn based Tabletop (Which is kind of like a Forum RP, but with skype chats so updates and cross-player RP'ing is easier and more realtime). I would have started up an RP Forum a few months back.

But i'll stick to my usual 8-12 player TTs since they tend to be much easier to run with a lot quicker and active play.
>>
I played in some weeb rpgs.

The one i played the most was a Shaman King one.
I was the very model of the modern stupid weeaboo back then, my character was basically Negima.
>>
I played on a digimon forum from about the age of 13 to 16, it descended into drama and died soon after. Never forget.
>>
Currently playing a One Piece freeform forum game. Joined the /tg/ crew there after someone story timed a pretty epic tale about their efforts. If you don't mind the setting, or just want to help us topple the regime of older players with powerlevels, we never mind more fellow fa/tg/uys. I joined just to fuck shit up, but I've come to like it as some nice supplementary gaming I do on the side, since you can play at your own pace and post whenever you want.
>>
>>44470281
I've had some good ones on tvtropes. Sure has a share of shit people (although a bunch of persistent assholes that made trouble back in the days I played have been banned for nearly-smut pedo RP, there still be some bads. Or just dumb new people, that can be taught sometimes) , as everywhere, but the games aren't "literally anybody can jump in" fashion so there is some vetting. Unlike the memetic presentation of the writing section of the site, Rp characters are generally not just a string of tropes cobbled together.
>>
>>44476350
Oh hey, not the OP, but I saw your post on that forum rp thread a couple of days ago. I'm interested in weeb piracy, even registered.
>>
>>44476442
Oh cool, well if you want to play some time, lemme know and we can figure something out. We're just about to get our ship for the /tg/ crew so things are coming along fairly well.
>>
>>44476350
>Joined the /tg/ crew there after someone story timed a pretty epic tale about their efforts. If you don't mind the setting
Ooh, what thread?

(Just some indications to search archive by is enough)
>>
>>44476489
I'm yet to make a character but I do have an account. I'm assuming the /tg/ group are a pirate crew?
>>
>>44476565
The one I saw was posted a couple years ago but the guy posted an updated version a couple months ago. If it was archived, probably involving Stannis, Captain Stannis, or the expected, Freeform RP, Forum RP, One Piece.

I think it was a general storytime thread, basically the guy talked about how he literally made Stannis from Game of Thrones in the One Piece setting and mustered the strength of all the newbie players to topple the powerlevel regime of the older players.

>>44476597
Yeah we're pirates. I think there was a strong consideration for marines, but if the point is to reach/claim One Piece, then we figured doing so as the newbie outsiders would cause the most annoyance to butthurt.

If you care to say, what your account is?
>>
>>44476687
I remember that story time but didn't end up putting two and two together. I think he posted in a what I made, what I played thread.

Profile name is Ferdinand
>>
>>44476757
Yeah, you're right I think that was it.
>>
Not to shill, but roleplayerguild.com is decently active, and is stratified in a pretty simple manner. The vast majority of players basically suck but that's the same as anywhere.
>>
Good ol' memories.
>Played in a role play continuity called Dragon Hall for eleven years. It shut down a couple years ago, but it was fairly popular.
>Storylines and arcs were considered mature, and often branched off into private ERP sessions, but they were mostly tasteful and story relevant.
>Met a lot of people over the years, and played several characters that lived in this small medieval city in a generic fantasy setting. Played a harsh barbaric wild man from the north, an elven mage, a wyrmling drake, and an kind-hearted scholar. (Those are just a few that came off the top of my head.)
>>
>>44476687
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43417530/#43420896
I think I found it.
>>
>>44476814
>roleplayerguild.com
Have you run into this http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/raineh-daze one or buddies? They're the ones I talked about here>>44476357
>although a bunch of persistent assholes that made trouble back in the days I played have been banned for nearly-smut pedo RP
>>
>>44477013
Ah yeah that's the one. Good read.
>>
>>44477050
I've ran into them before.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>44477126
Any stellar moments of shittyness?
>>
>>44470281
Define forum RP. Long term massive setting? Various splinter settings? Numbers-based games? Narrative based games? Sci-fi? Fantasy?

I know of one that's long term, more narrative based, sci-fi, with its own wiki. Granted, it's not really a /tg/ crew and there are a number of tankfuckers on the site, but they are by no means a majority.
>>
>>44470281
I used to be part of this pretty active Star Fox forum roleplaying site when I was a kid. Yeah, there were lots of furries. I decided to be 'cool' and have dinosaur characters.

It was such a fun, vibrant place. Great close knit community. But then eventually it just fell off the map.. I still wonder what happened to everyone.

It was my first real RP experience making original characters and really my first jump into writing.

After that, I met some people in high school who were really into play by post and made my own sci-fi setting that we all tooled around in.

Fun times, I really miss it all actually.
>>
>>44477050
I think you and I have run into each other a few times discussing this site, my friend.

I've played with them a fair few times, though the moderation on this site is strong enough that the only complaint I have of them is general mediocrity and petulant demeanors.
>>
What is the worst character/player you've ever been set up with in a session?

You've probably had dozens, if not hundreds of bad RP partners, but who was the absolute worst? Explain.
>>
Makes me nostalgia for forum RP as well.

I always wanted to run a fire emblem forum RP. It's like the perfect format for it. Do your turn each day when you have five minutes, GM compiles everything and then makes a big post, people have support conversations to fill out the characters and RP elements...

Shame that forum RP is dead, really.
>>
>>44477250
said site has also been running for over 10 years.

And since people are sharing stories, I used to be a member of a Kingdom Hearts forum. But then forum drama happened and one member left taking half the members with them, and the forum never quite recovered since. Now it's just a handful of vets trying to desperately keep a comatose patient alive.
>>
>>44477407
A bunch of my friends have moved all over the country in the past couple of years. One of them suggested we do a play-by-postage game. Where one player is the GM and everyone else mails them their moves. Then he mails back a big post of what happens.

It sounds tedious, but apparently they used to do something similar in the 70s/80s.
>>
>>44477298
>I think you and I have run into each other a few times discussing this site, my friend.
I've told some stories of the shit they done before getting deported to the guild, but I haven't actually followed them there so probably not me.

>the only complaint I have of them is general mediocrity and petulant demeanors.
Yeah that's the most grating about them.
Half the time, they killed RPs not via massive shitstorm, but through slow strangulation of constant down-low shittyness.

(Massive shitstorms were the provision of nasuverse RPs they tried to run; in others they were just annoying until others didn't want to interact with them or losing interest themselves, but AFTER attaching themselves to everything possible so that their silence created huge pause in action, loosing momentum and killing the game.)
>>
>>44477384
A touhou (some sort of ghost sword chick I think) ported into a nasuverse game. And the papparazi bird from there too.

Both with how they're SUPERMEGAUBERFAST and NOBODY CAN CATCH THEM EVER.
>>
>>44477241
There was the time they killed a crossover by having their self-inserts fuck each other for three months.
>>
>>44477610
Hold on.
That's how they killed the game that started on tropes.

Did they do it AGAIN on rpguild?
>>
>>44477514
God! They sound like a fucking disease...
>>
>>44477624
Nope, but I was in that game on Tropes. It's where the "fun" began.
>>
>>44477624
They started up (multiple) new multiverse threads on RPGuild. As far as I know, they didn't get to fucking in those RPs. Rather, it was mostly just powerwank and slice of life horseshit.
>>
>>44477649
They really are.

>>44477655
Ahh. Fancy meeting here, then.

>>44477662
>Rather, it was mostly just powerwank and slice of life horseshit.
Yeah, that's all they do really.

Well that and whine to prevent anybody else from getting any plot development until they're done with SoL.
>>
>>44477662
What do you mean by "slice of life horse shit"? Mind giving me an example? Not being facetious or anything, I just don't get what that means in role play terms.
>>
File: 1428611607140.jpg (401KB, 1242x820px) Image search: [Google]
1428611607140.jpg
401KB, 1242x820px
I used to RP on a 40k forum. It went from not giving two shits about the lore, to giving too many. RPs that used to take up hundreds of pages of fast, short posts, would take up maybe thirty of longer posts, and then RPs just stopped finishing. They'd trail off part way through because everything would slow down and people would get bored.

Forum RPs are not good for RPing on, because all the action gets dragged out whether you want it to or not. People don't tend to ask the GM if they can do something before they post, and the GM is forced to either overrule it or roll with what they say. Eventually, someone gets bored or annoyed for reasons that in a physical game or even something through roll20 or skype could be solved in a few minutes. And that's not even bringing up the elitism that grew over the years, even as the people who used to be the elite slowly disappeared or quieted.

Stay away from forum RPs, there is nothing for you there.
>>
I used to be heavy into gaiaonline one-on-one text roleplaying. Shit was genuinely some of the most creative and enjoyable things I've gotten to experience. I was actually thinking about it recently and thought something like that could seriously benefit from minor amounts of dicerolling to spice up the roleplay so its less...I don't know. Less "my character can react to everything and do whatever and will never miss and can kill everything" and the curveballs that could be thrown would be amazing.
The problem would be how to actually roll dice/not fake rolls/determine when and how to roll. For 1x1 roleplays you'd probably want one person to be more DM, and yet I don't think it would be the same as something like a 1x1 D&D campaign. It would be something you'd really have to want to work out, but I think it could be very fun.
>>
>>44477799
Cute girls doing cute shit
>>
>>44477799
In a game in which...
>The Evil Organization from Kamen Rider, Dai-Shocker, was reforming by recruiting mooks and monsters from across the multiverse
>Shadow Eternity was stealing shit to build a giant robot to destroy Yggdrasil, the tree whose roots bind the earth
>big scary shit lived in the cracks between worlds

We got about 2 pages of Saber from Fate/Stay night eating.
>>
>>44477799
Let me think..

It was somewhere in the middle of the RP. Me and the rest of the freeform fuckery group I'd been a part of were pretty well engrained, and had been making little headway into actually screwing with Raineh's buddies, beyond OOC arguments and blatantly ignoring them.

While several of the flakes (Raineh, Vita, and their friends) were off on a world-spanning quest to stop the evil faction (a generic evil organization called Shadow Eternity ruled over by a loli from Black Rock Shooter) from collecting the parts to their giant snake robot (called Nidhoggr, because HACKNEYED MYTHOLOGICAL REFERENCES YES), Vita decided to have one of his characters-- Saber from the Nasuverse-- stop in for lunch. Raineh and two other players decided to join in.

Lunch took TWO WHOLE MONTHS to finish. That was enough time for me to make a character, get bored, get interested again, and leave the planet I was on after all of the people interacting with me flaked the fuck out. When my buddy tried to get the plot moving along by starting Dai-Shocker and stealing one of the Snakebot Bits for his own means, Raineh's OOC posts got almost comically ominous. Stuff like "I hope Dai-Shocker is enjoying its good luck. [CHARNAME] is going to have some fun~"

It was honestly somewhat baffling.
>>
>>44477799
The tropes game was a huge multiversal crossover in which BBEG was fucking shit up to try and derail the plots to bad ending, and the heroes were trying to fix it back (and sometimes better, but that didn't always work)

The Cunt Squad didn't want to join up with the main group, so they were hanging separately. (And they didn't really give a shit about saving worlds aside from a couple of their personal favourites, whom they employed great amount of IC powerwanking and OOC arguing to restore to pristine condition)

Soo, the example is that closer to the death of the game, the main group was saddling up to ride to rescue another world.
The bitch group also saddled up in their starship, BUT.
They decided to have a sleepover and watch Monthy Python on their way there.
And roleplay it in extensive detail.

The main group players decided to NOT wait for them. And in the end, by the time they arrived we were already done with everything.
>>
File: puck faces.jpg (8KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
puck faces.jpg
8KB, 234x216px
>>44477949
>>44477988
I didn't know Miura did freeform rp
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 600x413px
The more I read the more pedantic the faggots you guys are describing sound.
I tried forum RP once, I got bored because not fast enough or reactive enough
>>
>>44477989
>>44477988
>>44477949
Good god... I feel older just from reading this. They sound a lot worse than most of my experiences. At least all of mine were "LOLOL I'm a super powerful character with DBZ level powers in a role play with generally very little combat!"

I was asking about the slice of life stuff because that's generally what I enjoy playing, but... You have to understand, that's in games built specifically for that kind of thing.
>Played a scholar/historian in a castle, largely an unimportant character that didn't slow anyone down because he was in the background.
>Played a chef in an Animal Crossing game mostly described running a restaurant, cooking and eating, and eavesdropping on customers/flirting with staff.
>Played a slaver/auctioneer that most trained slaves and did seems where I was essentially backdrop. A man lying with his slaves who could provide information for a price.

But I don't see why someone would slow down other people's fun for- Essentially stubbornness.
>>
>>44478098
The tvtropes game also had a looong winded dinner from them. Although the main party also decided to have some wind down RP so it wasn't so bad.

>>44477989
Some more examples
>OOC arguing
The world of Nanoha.
Fate was shanked for purposes of power extraction early on in the plotline. It was a background event, so the world hasn't been actually visited and not seen how it went.
But once the asshats joined, they bruteforced the GM (on the foundation of earlier, unrelated incidents of a player with TARDIS attempting constant timefuckery being mostly restrained via splitting timelines) into declaring that ANY deviation from Canon Plot is just a splinter timeline.
And nailed it by signing up with late-series Nanoha characters that didn't have their past disturbed.

>IC powerwank
That was about Katawa Shoujo.
One recurring antagonist was the blind girl from there given a vampire-styled Kamen Rider transformation. She was hooked by BBEG because the transform allowed her to see.

But then, BBEG plans escalated and he started merging the worlds of Katawa Shoujo, Animal Crossing and Hyrule all the while sprinkling drug-like addictive monster powerups among them.
Main group split between Hyrule and Animal Crossing mainly and started fixing them.
Bitches roared in rage over KS being defiled and went on a rampage murdering monsters all over.
Except half the monsters were the schoolkids on superdrugs that needed a special method to break the transformation. They powerwanked through.
Then BBEG lieutenants torched the school. They raged a lot.
(Later Bitchsquad brought in a grim reaper guy from Disgaea to rez them and fix everything forever.)
>>
You know what I miss from play by post/forum RPGs now that I've transitioned into tabletops? It's having multiple characters and being able to write a little introspection or nuance into the scene. The short quiet moments and support conversations.

I miss feeling like I was part of a book instead of a fast paced TV show.
>>
>>44478349
Every single one of these is making me physically I'll. I have literally cringed a couple of times while reading. (I think I'd have trouble playing in a game with content from so many sources, though.)
>>
>>44478249
Oh, there's some DBZ style powerwanking as well. For instance, any character from Fate/Stay night is able to solo any opponent up to and including the Judeo Christian God.

>>44478349
Ultraman who suplexed an EVA reporting.
>>
>>44478349
Then there was the matter of worlds merging, causing Hyrule castle (already cleaned from monsters) to appear nearby.
They tried blowing it the fuck up because and I quote "you said it was a castle so we thought it was a bad ominous looking castle!" in addition to not fitting the landscape.

(Oh yeah their Nanohas were in Huryle too. They solved the problem of Moon falling down by blowing it the fuck up.)

>More OOC
They OOC threatened that if main group ever tries establishing a big serious base in any world and would derail the plots from Canon, they will get Ea (nasurverse's big world-exploding sword) and blow us up.
MEANWHILE their own Disgaeified character was planning on taking over some worlds because that's what disgaea overlords do. Prime target was Elsword in order to grope the resident trap.

>More IC
It was decided to host a relaxing arc, having fun on Halloween in Buffy world. It was agreed that no risks of any damages shall befall the characters during that.
Rained brought in a ghost girl to play during that.
The ghost girl was a clepto. She frisked a guy. The guy had his gear disguised as old cellphone, a polaroid camera and such.
He honestly IC wrote what he had, while OOC everybody told her it was important gear and thus protected by the meta rules.

She stole it anyway. When he tried writing that he noticed and tried taking it back, the ghost girl teleported into Sahara and buried it there.

>>44478464
>Ultraman who suplexed an EVA reporting.
Eternal here.
>>
>>44478464
>Fighting YHWH
I honestly don't see how this is feasible.
>>44478484
Why didn't you guys just boot them?
>>
>>44478249
>At least all of mine were "LOLOL I'm a super powerful character with DBZ level powers in a role play with generally very little combat!"
Oh man the powerwanking was there

>SAIBAH attacks a guy
>GM writes that the guy blocks it with his magic staff
>SAIBAH writes that she slashes straight through
>Everybody OOC notes that it's a magic staff channeling the power of Virgo constellation and not some normal stick, so it's an artefact and not so easy to snap
>seibah ignores everything and writes that she still cut it and the guy barely escaped with his head intact

>Later arc, Marvel+DC
>Darkseid is there
>Gilgamesh oneshots him because enkidu is a win button against any god
>>
>>44478542
>I honestly don't see how this is feasible.
Oh, they didn't. It was just OOC them arguing.
IC was just Darkseid.
>>
>>44477407
I play a strategy game called Dominions 4 through that sort of system.

It works really well, actually.
>>
>>44478569
Forgive me for saying this, but if you're playing in a game world that is a mash up of every fictional setting, doesn't that allow for "maximum autism"? Like, I know that's a meme/buzzword here, but when you mash together all these things in an incoherent mess, what can you expect?
>>
>>44470281

That's a dirty word here, for most forum RPs are of dreadful quality that would make the average fa/tg/uy cringe; nevertheless, fa/tg/uy forum RPs are paradoxially often higher quality because of our own cautiousness; it's a dirty pleasure, but it is certainly no less sinful.

>>44475880

Oh, and this is why we hate them so much.
>>
>>44474044
IRC is chatrooms,
>>
>>44478860
>What can you expect
You can expect a pack of faggots to roll in and ruin everyone's fun because they care more about powerwanking than about making things at all enjoyable or interesting. Some people just sort of roll in, latch onto everyone else's shit and treat the whole game like a power fantasy machine with no real attempt to give anything back or even stay out of people's way. Essentially, they come in and act like a bunch of bossy children and throw a goddamn tantrum when they don't get their way.

The ones being talked about are exactly those kinds of people.
>>
>>44478860
Yeah, sure, the setup opens a lot of potential for badness. But surprisingly it was mostly fine adventure up until the point that group joined. I mean we had a guy that grabbed a TARDIS and tried timefucking with things, but he was just dumb and didn't amount to much and was a minor annoyance at most

Yes, Ultraman VS Evangelion VS Walpurgisnacht with a pyramid ship from Stargate shooting cannons at them from the distance is silly as hell but it's also fun. Preceeding drama with Madoka's plot being derailed and different characters from the show getting QB'd and Witched was also fun.
There is a marked change when somebody joins and goes "lool you thought that was an epic battle? My character totally could fuck them all at once!"

>why did you allow them to join in the first place
Most everybody else that joined had the good intention of NOT powerwanking, and in that even if canonically power levels were not, in the game they were treated as even and a challenging fight for each other.
They were allowed in with the presumption that they will uphold that.
They didn't. They constantly argued who's tougher in the OOC thread and absolutely refused to acknowledge anybody being tougher at any point ever.
And started shouting that "No, it's YOU who is godmodding!" if anybody didn't cave in IC under an attack from them.

For instance, having Ea was EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN by the GM.
They STILL tried to threaten people in OOC with "If you do this, it will make me go find Ea and blow you up. That's just what my character would doâ„¢!"

Also if you mean something specific that I didn't mention by "autism" please elaborate beyond the buzzword.
>>
>>44479043
Naw, you actually explain it pretty well, and with a GM to dictate everything, it seems like it would be a little less manic than I first thought. But still not my cup of tea, I don't think.
>>
>>44479162
That's fair enough.

And yeah, GM-less games are much more crazy.
Still, there is some responsibility on the players even in GM'd game - in that one, players had both hero and villain characters, and the GM didn't dictate who wins every confrontation between them, it was up to the players themselves.
Players that violate that gentlemanly conduct lead to bad, bad times.

Additionally, in site's culture there may be stigma against outright refusing or booting players, a cultural pressure to make it work. That complicates things obviously.
>>
>>44479043
It doesn't matter if you have a completely free and open system, or a really strict set of rules, you will always have the people that want to use freeform to stroke their ego.

In that Dragon Hall forum I mentioned earlier, the rules were very strict. You could only choose aspects of your character from a list, and for each thing you chose, there were a dozen restrictions that prevented you from making a character that was too powerful or that didn't fit into the setting.

Despite a character's requirement to be approved before it could be used in-game, there were still a few that got through the cracks.
>One guy named Qix or something like that.
>Really convoluted back story about being an orphan, yet he was also a "half-dragon".
>In this setting someone would have actually had to role play the birth and upbringing of a half-dragon between two existing characters for that to have happened.
>Always waited for GMs and forum staff to be gone before coming on in chat and trying to start shit.
>One night challenged someone to a duel while no judge was around.
>Got a handful of his buddies to "watch the fight" and harass the challenged to a duel.
>My character steps in to help, they all cry foul play and start a shitstorm of whining.
>Qix literally posts something like, *Walks up behind you and stabs you in the back while calling you a coward and letting you know what will happen next time*
>To which everyone saw the next day and laughed about for months to come.
>He was such a laughing stock that they didn't even kick or ban him. He eventually left after everyone hid his posts.
>>
>>44479347

That made me grin like you wouldn't belive. Too bad that sort of thing is the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>44479347
>It doesn't matter if you have a completely free and open system, or a really strict set of rules, you will always have the people that want to use freeform to stroke their ego.
Yea.
Dickheads are everywhere.
Hell that's the likely motivation of at least some of the munchkins in tabletops proper.

>He was such a laughing stock that they didn't even kick or ban him. He eventually left
This is what happened to TARDIS guy in my story.
Nobody just cared for his failing attempts to play "intelligent" and use time travel after a while.
>>
>>44478953
Nope /tg/ forums are just as shitty if not shittier than regular freeform
>>
>>44479347
Shit! I haven't thought about Dragon Hall in years.

>TFW We could be snuggled up in Stonekeep Castle celebrating the winter festival right now.

Why did it get shut down? I know they were asking for donations every day a few years back.
>>
>>44479406

For a different reason; it's usually because most people are too meta and everyone wants to be old man henderson trying to pounce on the "that guy" that they inevitably expect will come over and end up being too paranoid not following the plot to actually have fun.

They would be better served playing Paranoia or MAID.
>>
>>44479579
>They would be better served playing Paranoia or MAID.

Don't know if you intended this as a joke, but it gave me a good chuckle.
>>
>>44479579
I generally refuse to play any games with the /tg/ audience.

There's probably a few who are experienced roleplayers and who know how to screw around without bogging things down, but damn near every one I played with gave out nothing but in-jokes and tried to reenact their favorite greentexts.

I guess I have an aversion to putzing around with people whose references and jokes I can fully understand.
>>
>>44477115
>>44477013
>>44476687
>character is weak in individual combat but leads a big and strong crew through HYPE plans
So he's post-timeskip Buggy? I dig.
>>
>>44479579
You forgot to add they're also insufferable faggots with an unwarranted aura of superiority
>>
>>44477407
holy fuck this sounds really cool
>>
>>44477832
I use that site still. Basically make your roleplay in a guild. You can dice roll as an action on post and as the guild owner you can check to see if anything is deleted. Biggest issue is that the roll would be made with the post, so you would be able to change your story around a lot according to how the diceroll comes out unless a counter measure is deployed. Ex. You type up your post. You have something requiring a dice roll to determine results. You let the other player diceroll for you adter the post.
>>
>>44470281
Wew well i just lost a huge post I wrote up, just like before I used notepad on my irc roleplays.

But if you need to find stuff OP, there's always looking through adverts; I always just hopped into small forums and did casual shit.

Caution to the Wind was my favorite resource site, full of sick templates
http://cttw.jcink.net

>>44477407
A lot of forums became pay to use or shitty (proboards ugh); people fucked off to tumblr rp or jcink.

I think you guys would like RPU except
1. The community is toxic
2. The owner and his friend are a pedo and a lawyer
3. Someone has to host that shit on their computer constantly or no one can connect and play.

Comes with a split window for roleplaying and chatting, along with more private chats; when you post in IC your character has a little 50x50 pixel portrait next to their post, and it comes with plenty of dice tools that are never used by the community aside from straw pulls to determine dick length.

You can set up a little forum inside it too, to have a quick guide and do character apps without having to do it off site (which is still better because that shit used to crash if there was too much in the forum).
>>
>>44477832
Well I was about to suggest Invisiblecastle as a reliable off-site dice roller if you ever wanted to actually do something like what you suggest, but the site apparently up and died from lack of funds recently so that's a bust.
>>
Right, I'm just gonna slap down some of the shit I know of:
>rpol.net, lots of system based shit. Built in dice roller. Framework from the BBS days.
>roleplayerguild.com, which is garbage, but it's garbage with a userbase that's fun to laugh at. New home of the Vitacrew.
>rpnation.com. This is the worst of both worlds. A never-ending cesspool to be avoided at all costs. Unless, you know, you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>44480107
>New home of the Vitacrew.
Daum they're infamous.
>>
>>44477832
>Less "my character can react to everything and do whatever and will never miss and can kill everything" and the curveballs that could be thrown would be amazing.
Eh, the powerwankers would ignore it unless mandatory enforced, and the good players can let characters fail things without being forced by random chance. With them you can just coinflip for who comes out better in a step of a scrap.
>>
>>44480107
you forgot to add how RPnation is a hugbox.

And iwaku which is a FBI honeypot with like several ERP sections dedicated for the underage crowd under pretenses of providing a safe space for the kids to engage in such activities/urges
>>
>>44480218
>And iwaku which is a FBI honeypot with like several ERP sections dedicated for the underage crowd under pretenses of providing a safe space for the kids to engage in such activities/urges
What.
Seriously?
Even flist mercilessly banhammers on the first hint of underage behind the screen.
>>
>>44480248
Not being a lawyer I have no clue on its legality but I wouldn't touch that shit
>>
>>44480283
>I wouldn't touch that shit
Yeah, that's what flist does. Even banned ANY RL photos on underage or beastiality profiles.

So having an open "here be underageb& textfuckery" is weird as all hell.
>>
>>44480315
Like I said only logical explanation is it being some sort of honeypot. Since the only safeguard is the honor system where you promise to register your appropriate age which locks you into the appropriate ERP sections
>>
>>44480400
I'm really tempted to go over and see the fucks in there.
>>
>>44480447
It should be noted the mods there are known to abuse their authority to harass and ban anyone they don't like and have full access to both forums.
Also I'm pretty sure they can view user PMs without any sort of authorization. At the very least their site uses the same framework as RPN, where the mods are known to casually browse user's PMs and ban them if they see anything that threatens the previously-mentioned hugboxing.
>>
>Be shitty 14 year old
>Join a Kingdom Hearts RP with a bunch of friends
>We're on a small forum, newly created after the death of a bigger German KH forum
>Get a group of 8ish people, but GM never shows up
>Players are pissed and we get to talk about the topic in IRC
>We have someone experienced in this stuff willing to run. But there is no plot, as old GM never gave out any material
>Make off-handed comment like "Getting a plot is not difficult.. Say, Evil Empire A starts war with Evil Empire B, everything gets fucked up"
>Everybody likes that premise
>wth I'm running this shit now

The thing was a mess, we never even got all the characters into one players. Two players went inactive right at the start, one got bullied away by the group and another one got sent to monastery or something.

Still had fun doing the preperation for everything. Two guys were basicly playing th WH 40k versions of canon charecters and another character was actually named misanthropic. So with this and the setting of Kingdom Hearts, I would take stuff from Final Fantasy and Disney and turn it into grimdark cheese.
>>
>>44477949
>>44477988
Ahh yes I remember this. I played around in the beginning of it, and whenever the story got utterly stale, I would try and make a new character to kick it in the ass a little. You can see how well that worked.

I played Daijuji Kuzaku, Kiss-Shot and Giorno Giovanna. Now, this was after I had been suckered into playing with them a few times, and I felt like I had to play their game of awful powerlevel shit to actually get any RP in. Bad times were had.

Anyway, after days of my characters being ignored by Vita who could spell any of their names right to save her life, I fucked off and didn't RP for a while, wondering if it was me. Then I met up with my current clique, which made me realize that the problem was them all being really shitty. That's basically what we're all holding out for, a decent and reliable playgroup.

If anyone is hopping over to the Guild for nostalgic funtimes, I could probably quickly outline persons of fame or infamy to make the transition smoother.
>>
>Be edgy 13 year old on Gaia Online forums.
>First time experiencing the concept of even closely organized RP ever.
>Spent years watching anime and action cartoons.
>Find Thread that's so generic it fucking hurts (School for the Demonically Gifted)
>Yes that's exactly how it was spelled.
>Over the next 5 years have a meteoric rise from shit poster with bad spelling and grammar to sub-par role player.
>Main 'OC' was a sword-mage who uses light and dark magic. Main philosophy is that darkness is misunderstood. Both it and light are necessary. Uses Darkness magic for defense (shields, shrouds, illusions) and Light for offense (burns, blinding light, ray beams).
>He also could turn into a dragon because why the ever living fuck not.
>Thread eventually dies, and someone tries to remake it.
>New thread doesn't have a leg to stand on as the most popular/active people all move on with their lives to have kids and go to college.

I'll be honest, as cringe-worthy as those years I spent on that site were they are some of my fondest role playing memories. I still try to slowly reinvent my old OC to make them less edgy and well rounded as a character.

Nowadays she's a longsword wielding Sorcerer who uses both Light and Darkness for offense and defense. I use her from time to time in tabletop campaigns. Shadow Evocation and Shadow Conjuration. Darkness and Dancing Lights. Just to give some ideas.
>>
Oh yeah, bad news to Guild members: Revan's Exile got banned. No more shall we see such hits as Charijuana or the endless parade of ex-sex slaves, or his insane rants.
>>
>>44483135
>play a super sentai game
>nigga makes an ex-sex slave addicted to a drug that is 3x deadlier and addictive than marijuana.
>So bad it makes even the other players cringe
>>
I remember the forum RP I did through high school. It kinda disolved because none of the group involved had time anymore, despite our multiple attempts at doing it again. I wish there were actually good places to do those kinds of things again, but all of them have the bad vastly outweigh the good.
>>
>>44479839
RPU?
>>
>>44481011
brooooo. Sounds pretty sweet. I pretty much spent a large chunk of my RPing life on a kh forum.
>>
>>44483135
Now we just need ActRaiser to get banned again. Though I think he's wised up to the results of posting antisemetic rants in the OOC forums.
>>
>>44485058

Examples?
>>
>>44485208
I believe what got him banned in the guild's previous incarnation was a lengthy dissertation on why the jews were wrong, and all.going to hell.

These days he's reigned it in but otherwise still posts retarded RP concepts (Alien vs Predator vs Cthulhu for example) and pathetic attention-whore shit in the Off-Topic section ("I fucked my babysitter when I was 10" and other such thankfully-ignored topics).
>>
>>44479579
I feel this really strongly. /tg/ users in freeform RP are too self-aware for their own good.
>>
I used to forum RP.
I tried signing up to a myth-weavers game once about six months ago, the GM even advertised it here. Turned out to be a massive flake and and left, and that kinda killed my motivation.
>>
Forum RPs are how a lot of people get into roleplayong and improve their skills. Whilst cringeworthy when I did it, looking back on it, it was fun as fuck and part of the reason I can actually write somewhat well.
>>
Out of curiosity
Anyone know where to find some particularly cringy forum rp?
I could go for some entertainment
>>
>>44481928
>Vita
>her
kek, sure thing buddy

A word of advice: Playing DiGiorno with GER and Mr. President automatically marks you as a giant powergaming faggot to be avoided.
>>
>>44487902
Requiem is not necessarily the stand he had. Quite likely he just used the pre-arrow version.
>>
File: 1440886129201.jpg (15KB, 261x221px) Image search: [Google]
1440886129201.jpg
15KB, 261x221px
>>44477949
That same group, Raineh and that lot, tried their hand at running a generic high fantasy game some time ago, and SOMEHOW managed to fuck up the simplest thing you can do. Off the top of my head
>Vita made a paladin with no white magic and who was literally so DYEL she couldn't use a gladius and had to enchant her sword to be as light as a feather
>Raineh played a white mage who refused to heal because of OOC salt
>Both insisted that the five or six players they recruited stay in a tavern so they could IC repeat lore they already wrote out in the OOC anyways.
>When two or three of the players decided to jumpstart the nearly dead game by heading to the dungeon, they got kicked. For trying to dungeon dive. In a game about dungeon diving.

Oh, and Raineh got so salty that he stated that "Bastard swords aren't even real", because some arms and armor autist was trying to explain basic shit to Vita.
>>
>>44487939
No, it was.
I was in the game he was talking about. GER with the only limitation being that it could "only react as fast as Giorno could"

With a Stand that let him boost his reaction time indefinitely.

He also brought in Mr. President so he didn't have to interact with anyone other than the core flakes.
>>
>>44488034
Okay, I give that to "oh shit son what are you doing"

With like, 5% of trying to fuck with them on purpose (god knows, we were considering Hyper "Timestream is my BITCH" Kabuto just to shut them the fuck up in our game)
>>
If I'm ever going to RP, it's usually 1-on-1.

Group RP online is just pure disappointment. Someone will almost always flake.

I have had some amazing 1-on-1 RP with women, they can actually write and they rarely inject their depravities into the material. Even when they do it's usually well done.
>>
>>44487902
Shrug, I was trying to play Giorno as a mob boss, which storywise meant GER. I took nerfs, didn't really care.

I did take issue with the one guy that was playing part 3 Dio that insisted that his charcter had read the JJBA manga and knew everything about the series. Never encountered that in a Multiverse game before, and probably for good reason.
>>
File: GOLD EXPERIENCE2.gif (1MB, 460x232px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD EXPERIENCE2.gif
1MB, 460x232px
>>44488034
Did you at least give one of them a GOLDU EXPERIENCE?
>>
>>44488095
Wanted to, believe me. Thread went to shit fast and I ollied outie.

>>44488034
Easy friend, you assume too much. Is a man wrong for wanting a talking French turtle sidekick?
>>
I'm want to get more involved in RPG sessions but I'm pretty insecure, so I've been playing with the idea of polishing my skills on freeform for a while.

I'm not planning on seriously involving myself on whatever drama is happening, nor trying to troll that guys, so I'm not looking for quality exactly. I'm most likely going to try and go for a non combatant character on the sidelines and see how it goes (I'm mostly inspired by Fort Kenshin, though I don't plan or expect to reach such levels of notoriety).

A central setting with players in it and a light rules system should be enough, I guess the first two options from >>44480107 are my best bets?
>>
>>44488640
I don't know about the former site, but the guild doesn't really have a constant setting; it's divided up into individual groups/games that are usually completely separate.
>>
>>44488640
It's going to be heavily hit or miss regardless of the site. RPOL runs a lot of system-using games, to note.

Oh yeah as >>44488818 Guild and rpol are collections of individual games with unique everything, not some grandstanding unified Thing.

If you go to Guild, be wary of shitters brought up in this thread.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

They're fun when everyone is crazy.
>>
>>44488879
Fuck off Vita
>>
>>44488943
>Fuck off Vita
Wat.
>>
File: saber icecream.jpg (53KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
saber icecream.jpg
53KB, 368x425px
>>44477949
>We got about 2 pages of Saber from Fate/Stay night eating.
I don't get what's the problem here.
>>
>>44488982
Your food fetish isn't the point here. There's a problem if an "action" genre game has no action. I was actually in that multiverse game, and you had to jump through like fifty fucking hoops to get Vita to actually issue a mission to the intergalactic peacekeepers that the game was about, and IIRC he was willing to shut down the Shocker+ faction if they tried to advance the plot at all.

On a side note, that group seems to have a problem if they're not immensely stronger than anything else. They always bring out the heaviest hitters they can get away with, especially in multiverse games, which is easy because they always get Vita to GM.

Expect them to have a fuckoff huge beam attack because they can't into melee. They can't into tactics either. Or basic problem solving. I'm pretty sure Vita's NPC crew of sci-fi spec ops guys got held off by a locked door once.
>>
>>44488967
thought you were calling people in this thread a shitter
>>
A while back I joined a freeform where the goal was to lead a rebellion against a despotic king. It seemed a cool game idea on the surface - plan some ways to take the king out of power, then execute the plan. Kind of a fantasy Mission Impossible, if you will.

But things became obviously bad after I scratched the surface. The GM's characters were the prince and princess, both of whom were leading the rebellion against their father. Then there was "Shockfag", a character recycled from another RP and whose personality was literally described as "[Shockfag] acts how he acts." There was also a fourth-son-of-a-noble-family character who walked around in solid gold armor, including when attending the supposedly secret planning meetings.

The game had been running a little while, so I looked back through what had been done and planned at the first IC meeting, as the second was just starting. Pretty much everything from the first meeting was either forgotten or shot down by the GMPCs. Plus, the prince acted as nothing more than a parrot for the princess, which is a pet peeve of mine. A character cursed with eternal youth and the ability to transform into Greek gods turned out to be the best strategist, though he dropped pretty quick, likely because nobody cared for actual plans.

Information in hand, I began. I knew what was needed. I knew what I would have to do. These players needed to learn how to play roles instead of piddling around and talking about maybe doing things.

And it all had to end in flames.

Should I continue?
>>
>>44490192
>Should I continue?
Yesss, STORY TIME
>>
>>44490192
First, I needed a character who could manage what I had in mind. Not only that, he needed a reason to do so. He also needed to appeal to the GM and the other players on at least a superficial level, as otherwise he'd never see the light of day.

Enter Apollo, a bishie assassin on a quest given to him in a dream by a goddess. Raised in a family of assassins in a hidden village of ten families who had been devastated when the royals decided that their religion should be destroyed, he was just what the ragtag group of teenage protagonists needed in order to get their rebellion going strong. To put him even within four standard deviations of the average powerlevel of the game, I gave him a relic hooded cloak worked for two things. Primarily, it let him blend in anywhere, making him seem almost like part of the furniture. Secondarily, the sleeves were hammerspace, because hammerspace was the "in" thing in the game. He also had an eidetic memory to help with some behind-the-scenes actions.

Apollo was readily accepted for his bishie face and probably not much else. The GM really liked their bishies or something, I dunno. Apollo showed up at the second rebellion meeting in much the same way as the other characters - without explanation of how he found it, no questioning as to why he was there, or any suspicion whatsoever. He just walked in, sat down, and started bouncing ideas.

Greek Godderp was still in at this point, and together with Apollo came up with the idea of staging a prison break to weaken the king's standing with the nobility. The rebellion needed funding, and where else could the prince, princess, and a ragtag group of teen nobles and commoners get money? From their parents, of course!
>>
File: 1445755784653.jpg (44KB, 402x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445755784653.jpg
44KB, 402x400px
Oh boy, I always love me some freeform storytime.
>>
I kinda miss freeform forum RP now that I exclusively do traditional games. Been thinking about getting back into it as a side thing to pass time on boring days, but I know I'll regret it.
>>
>>44490828
Man, you gave up quick.
>>
>>44490828
Shockfag and the GMPCs mostly talked about a magic room in the castle that Shockfag managed to teleport into, then got stuck in because of anti-magic traps. The room supposedly held something that kept the king alive, so it was important, though little was explained beyond it being mysterious and hard to get into. It all came off as Shockfag just powerwanking without actually doing anything since he was the only one to get in and live.

After that, Shockfag announced that he had to leave due to family surveillance. He then proceeded to stay through the entire meeting, either because it was a minor issue or because the player had forgotten about it entirely. I'll leave which to you.

After a bit more discussion, Goldilocks appeared (the noble with gold armor). He made a big fuss about being late to the meeting, then immediately suggested a wedding ceremony for the assassination. He stated that it had to be he who married the princess, as it would give him all the power he needed to fund the rebellion. The GM swooned for the idea and immediately threw the prison break to the trash bin. It was here that Godderp disappeared, along with my last hopes of guiding the game in a fun direction for everyone.

Apollo wasn't happy. The princess was proving herself a terrible leader, the prince was spineless, and the general flow was moving away from rebellion and into romance. I decided it was the perfect time to establish that Apollo was not their friend. Thus came a lecture antagonizing the prince(ss) and Goldilocks, summarily pointing out all the flaws they'd shown to that point and telling Goldilocks to sell his stupid armor if he wanted to use his money to fund the rebellion.

The meeting ended shortly thereafter, and Goldilocks sold his armor.
>>
>>44491558

>and Goldilocks sold his armor.

Holy shit, he actually did it the absolute madman.

I expected you to become public enemy at the first words of criticism.
>>
>>44470281
It's not dice and dragons, but Dreamwidth has a fairly large roleplaying community of about one or two hundred members or so. Roleplaying there can be a bit weird to get used to, though, and they've got a fairly toxic anonymous community. They're one of the few groups I'm aware of that has anonymous hate communities.

Like, you pick a name for people to call you. And then you piss someone off. Suddenly there's an anonymous thread about you in that community where they start talking about what a worthless human being you are and telling people to never play with you again.

It's weird.
>>
File: PAIN.png (25KB, 637x124px) Image search: [Google]
PAIN.png
25KB, 637x124px
>>44491515
I assure you, I'll be finishing this.

>>44491558
...and then he bought gold plated armor. You can't win them all.

There was a week-long lull of activity between the second and third meetings. All that happened in-character was slow romance between the princess and Goldilocks. Apollo spent the time scouting the castle, both inside and out.

Also during this time, the single most egregious example of a self-insert character I've seen appeared, was accepted, and then flaked. The character's name matched the player's username, and was supposedly their real name as well. Pic related happened the first time they interacted, and they flaked two posts later.

A new IC thread was added for the third meeting. It was supposedly so that the main thread wouldn't get cluttered, but it was fairly obvious it was just so the two lovebirds could romance without the plot of the game interfering. The third meeting passed much like the second, but with a twist: the marriage had been announced, and now there was a pre-wedding party being held by the king. Naturally, that meant it was time to plan an operation of some sort.

Apollo immediately suggested running the prison break and was just as quickly shot down. Shockfag decided to go explore the secret room, and chose "that guy in the cloak" as his partner - Apollo managed to go the whole game without giving his name to anyone. The prince and princess decided to talk to nobles about joining the rebellion, and I forget what the others decided because they flaked.

The wedding party came, and Apollo found himself staring at a wall of guards. Shockfag had teleported the two of them into the secret room, and inside it was a small army just waiting for an intruder. Luckily for Apollo, he was wearing both his cloak and a set of royal guard armor he'd stolen while scouting. Unluckily for Shockfag, he had neither, and his magic was blocked. While he struggled with the guards, Apollo had a relaxing look around.
>>
>>44492120
>Apollo managed to go the whole game without giving his name to anyone.
Oh, now you've got my interest, you son of a gun. Anonymity is my fetish.
>>
>>44491999
I used to play on Dreamwidth.

Are you in any games still, anon?
>>
>>44483810
Role Play Universe, or some pretentious shit like that.
>>
>>44492413
There's a Legion of Super Heroes based game that I'm considering joining, but they have a hard player cap of 30 and half the apps aren't open to the public, so I don't know if I'd get in before the game opens tomorrow.
>>
>>44492150
Shockfag actually tried to get Apollo's name at one point. He argued OOC that he could talk to animals and that he would've sent some animals to scout after a mysterious figure who'd spoken against the GMPCs. I managed to keep the name secret by pointing out that Apollo can't talk to animals, and his name wouldn't be understood by them. The GM backed me up on this, to my surprise.

>>44492120
Besides the people, the room held four mechanisms described as "antimagic generators" and a box. When I asked for clarification on what the antimagic generators looked like in the OOC, I was met with what can be summarized as "they look like antimagic generators, y'know, and you can turn them on and off". Apollo made the obvious decision and let Shockfag be the distraction a bit longer as he investigated the chest.

Out in the gardens, the prince, princess, and Goldilocks are all sitting pretty with the king and all the nobles, listening to generic classical music and eating their little hors d'oeuvres. Pretty much all the other natives flaked at this point, as they had nothing to do and the GM was doing absolutely nothing to include them in anything that was going on.

It took about a week for the GM to look away from their romance and notice that I was waiting for them to describe the contents of the chest and provide me with it. Through that time Shockfag, deprived of his magic, was somehow holding his own against the army using only daggers. He posted daily of his exploits against NPCs that oddly only attacked him one-on-one. He could have easily just turned off the antimagic generators since they were unguarded, but when have powergaming natives thought logically?
>>
>>44492857

Holy shit anon hurry the fuck up, you've literally been writing this since last year.
>>
>>44493125
Give it time. They're making it up as they go along.
>>
>>44493383
They're probably out celebrating New Years, you know.
>>
>>44492857
Inside the chest was a gem that worked like a cross between a lich's phylactery and the homunculi in FMA. The king had cast off his mercy, compassion, and what have you into this gem, giving his body general invulnerability. The GM informed us that we'd have to get the gem back into the king's body in order to kill him. We were also treated to the exposition that the magic was passed through the royal family to make sure the king was impossible to assassinate and safe from disease.

Apollo swapped the gem with a similar one he had up his sleeve (by way of a long, confusing, and boring wall of text), then grabbed Shockfag and announced he was taking the intruder to the dungeon. The GM approved of the idea, and Shockfag somehow knew it was Apollo, so the two escaped into the sewers.

Another planning meeting happened as the GMPC and Goldilocks continued to romance. It was decided that at the actual wedding, Shockfag would handle the gem, Apollo would do the assassination, and the others would just be doing their wedding thing. Apollo told Shockfag to destroy the crystal, and luckily Shockfag hadn't read the exposition well enough and the GM didn't correct Apollo. The endgame was beginning to arrive.

The game took a week break as the GM went on vacation, leaving me to finalize my plot. I sent the GM an idea in private and they loved it. I gave Shockfag a related idea, which they took without any response. OOC, I suggested that after we succeeded we should hold a party IC to celebrate the defeat of the tyrant, and the other three liked it.

The break ended. The game resumed. My plan entered its final stage.
>>
>>44493445
No, he's pretty clearly making this up as he goes along. It's not that bad, don't get me wrong, and pretty fitting given the context of the thread is about freeform RPing, it's just that its on-the-fly nature is more than a little obvious.
>>
>>44493498
Actually, no. Surprising as it is, this story is only lightly embellished. I'm in the same IRC group as the guy storytiming this, and every so often he gave out links to Shockfag's posts.
>>
>>44493446
At last, the stage was set. The wedding began with a banquet (apparently natives have never attended a wedding), at which Apollo posed as a waiter. He managed to get hold of the royal server's garments, using them to get close to the king. As he had no worries of poison with his invulnerability, he took the food offered without question, swallowing the phylactery gem in a small muffin appetizer. The king was mortal once more.

As the wedding proceeded to the walking of aisles and the exchanging of vows, Shockfag teleported back into the danger room. Once more, he was greeted by the four antimagic generators and the small army. This time, though, the antimagic generators had markings on them. Each generator was suppressing a specific element, and the one suppressed was marked on each. As expected, Shockfag powergamed through the army, breaking the gem. he followed my suggestion and went to the antimagic generators. He switched off the lightning one alone and turned to face the oncoming guards, summoning his magic to achieve a badass OHKO as the generator powered down.

There was a click, then a bang. Shockfag never saw it coming. The GM sprung the trap I'd suggested in private, killing off Shockfag. He bitched OOC, but since it was the GM who had killed his character there wasn't much he could do, so he just gave his character a badass last stand before falling, confident that his destruction of the gem had saved the people.

In the same post as the trap, the GM described how beautiful the princess looked in her finery as all at the wedding rose to see her down the aisle. Apollo, sitting in an aisle seat in guard's uniform, waited as the king walked his daughter down the aisle to be married to the noble clad in gold-plated armor (apparently he had nothing else to wear). As he passed, a dagger slit his throat so quickly, so painlessly, that the king made it to the end of the aisle before falling over, dead.
>>
File: grief.jpg (69KB, 625x337px) Image search: [Google]
grief.jpg
69KB, 625x337px
>>44493964
Confusion erupted, panic surged, and the wedding was ended. Apollo got away by guarding the prince and princess in the commotion. Details ensued, boiling down to the country grieving the king's passing (pic related) and preparing for the crowning of the prince. The game timeskipped to the rebellion's success party, which was held the night before the prince was crowned.

The princess and Goldilocks were, once more, having a romance session at the party. Some NPC nobles were in attendance, as were unseen masses of rebel forces that had never been mentioned before. I described Apollo as being antsy, apprehensive, and on edge.

The prince, whose power was casual mindreading, instantly caught on to Apollo's feelings and came to check up on him. When asked what was wrong, Apollo responded by leaning in to whisper into the prince's ear:

"My goddess didn't ask for the king's head."

The sound of thousands of boots thundering toward the party rose as Apollo slew the unsuspecting prince. He was halfway to the princess and Goldilocks when the released prisoners arrived at the party, causing widespread panic. As chaos ensued, Apollo calmly rushed to the princess' "aid".

The GM metagamed the princess knowing that Apollo had caused the attack and demanded that Goldilocks kill Apollo. Goldilocks, however, never heard the demand. A necromancer who had been imprisoned for his actions had raised Shockfag's corpse, and Goldilocks had been done in by his unfortunate fashion sense.

The GM bitched. Goldilocks bitched. I laughed. In my very first IC post, I'd laid out what Apollo had been told by the goddess. His mission was to "cleanse the royal family". It had taken four months of roleplaying, but Apollo had succeeded. In legends he remains unnamed, but all know he yet lives at the goddess's side, waiting to server her once more.
>>
>>44493498
>>44493383
>>44493125

Have a side story, you impatient cucks.

Quick backstory. A long, long time ago, I was given a gift by a friend. Think like the map to El Dorado, except instead of a city where the streets are paved with gold, it's a city where everything's made out of shit. It's the holy grail of shitty freeform RP: an active chatroom filled entirely with shitters. I thanked him for the precious gift and I've frequented the chatroom ever since.

Actual trolls are rare. There are a lot of kids who think they can troll, but, well. We all know how that goes. Kind of like /tg/, most people are aware they're bad to some degree and the babytrolls have to show off how aware they are. Or they just badmouth literally everyone and call them mad. You know. Amateur stuff. They have tells a mile wide and no subtlety whatsoever, like joining an RP as Hitler.

So I have no desire to get involved with these people. I'm just a humble watcher. But my steady supply of skypelogs piques the interest of one of a friend, and we bask for a time. It's peaceful. Uneventful. The occasional cringeworthy shitpost tiding us from one day to the next.

Then, he shows up. ELADAR OF ELVADOR. A stranger comes to town. He starts off asking if the denizens want RP. Fantasy RP. It takes a bit for someone to explain to him how things work. See, most of the RPs don't happen in the main chat: the RPers make a chatzy and run off to their little room to do their thing. So he learns about Chatzies. And he starts making them. And oh lord, were they glorious.

A lot of people make chatzies. All of them are trash. Eladar caught our eye because he claimed to have written 13 books. He was 30-some years old, and a supergenius, and after he claimed he was 30 he forgot and told us how he was so much smarter than all his classmates. Eladar lied. Eladar lied a lot. Out of characters and distracted watching an entirely different trash RP. To be continued.
>>
>>44494745
So Eladar. I followed him into a chatzy because there was no way an illiterate mongrel like him could write 13 books and be a genius. I could smell the gold in the hills, and I was going to find it. I join these chatzies as Shrub, and basically RP rustling or dropping a leaf or something if people pester me. Just watching. I'm lazy and I just want to sup from the fountain of shitposts. But I paste some of the logs in skype, and then my friend gets in on it. And she's a friggin' genius.

So Eladar's RPs tend to go like this. There's a little weird OOC discussion of the setting. Then, and he does this without fail, he writes:
> *opens the book of rp*
And the RP starts. No one knows what that even means. We've speculated that he counts RP sessions as his books, but the 13 books have remained consistent for the month or so he was with us. But most of all, we don't know what he's even doing.

My friend. She joins as Lily, a mean-spirited and booksmart mage or some shit. We tailored the character to his fetish and he latched right on, falling in love with her on the first session. Kind of uncanny, actually. We tried to tempt him with other custom-tailored waifus, but he was actually strictly loyal to waifu #1.

Now, Eladar. He joined as Eladar of Elvador. His account name isn't Eladar. No offense, but I'm not sharing my little slice of gold with you, /tg/. So Eladar of Elvador has like three or four very long titles. Captain of this, conqueror of a thousand worlds that. Conqueror of a thousand worlds is a literal one. He's an elf. And a prince or some shit. I don't know. But what's really important is that he is nigh-omnipotent and has god powers. Oh yeah. One of those.

So Lily's a female. At least one other guy RPs hitting on her because of this. Eladar has a number of reactions to this, like teleporting the guy into a doorless room and threatening him with 'Don't ever do that again.' And then he teleports both of them out.
>>
>>44495028
My memory of the Eladar saga is pretty hazy, but the first session was on an island and he fell in love. The next session was a high school RP where he played the same elf and used his godlike powers to help bully one of the girls Lily was mean to-- an actual player. One of the ones that try to shovel sex into everything. So Lily shittalked and Eladar RPed telekinetically dumping water on her head or teleporting her places and did what he could to hit on Lily. Next session was on the island again, and another one of the players really wanted zombies and kept bringing zombies up. For some reason, this made Eladar furious. We have no idea what he has against zombies to this day.

Honestly, the crazy RP stuff he pulled isn't as incredible as what he does out of character and I can't remember too much of it, but uh. Lemme try. So around this time he shows up with a new sword. He changes his name to Eladar the blade of lily. He made a new sword. Called the Blade of Lily. The blade that the gods fear. His words, not mine. Forged from like elf tears or something. It's been months. He named a sword after her. Don't name your sword after a girl on the first date. Don't do it on the second. Don't do it at all.

He describes it a lot and uses it to kill people at random. Standard freeform RPers stuff. Oh god. I remembered something. So my friend had to go one time. Eladar opens another chatzy window and joins as her. He RPs her character. And his. She was like a sockpuppet under him. Just agreeing with everything he said. It was frickin' creepy. No permission asked. No permission granted. I only saw because I'm a shrub, and the shrub stays to watch even after its friends leave. So we start freaking out. That's some weird shit. That's some really weird shit. And god, it keeps getting worse. Before it gets worse, though, we spend some time getting to know him. Continued nextpost. Out of space.
>>
>>44494525

Nice story anon

>and Goldilocks had been done in by his unfortunate fashion sense.

I'm kinda confused, I guess you mean his armor doomed him because it allowed the necromancer to recognize him?
>>
>>44495326
I thought he sold his armor to fund the rebellion?
>>
>>44495298
See, throughout our numerous RP sessions, Eladar has been steadily communicating with Lily OOC. They're friendly. Ish. But he's still a compulsive liar. It hasn't stopped. At some point he claims to be a superspy. The genius thing I told you about. Another one of the people we shared logs with joined a chat and made an offhand joke guess at his real name. Something like, 'Haha, are you Krillin or somethin.' You know. The DBZ character. So he freaks out and kicks and bans everyone from the chatzy except for friend #2, whose role is so minor he will remain unnamed. Lily was banned with the following message, paraphrased: I'm sorry but you might not ever see me again
>how did you know that
>dude it's a dbz character name
Turns out his name was Kiril or something. Before that, we managed to get him to tell us his timezone and confirmed he was a slavshit, so the story matched. Frickin' Eladar.

Anyway. The two of us have things to do, so we weren't around all the time. I watched a few Eladar RPs. Lily watched a few. Dude was prolific. Thing is, he starts playing Lily full time whenever Lily isn't there. Just having her walk around with him. Agreeing with him. Getting along. Naturally, I pasted as much of this as I could and we reveled in our sweet, sweet gold. But this was not to last.

Remember how I said it keeps getting worse? I scream at Lily to get into the chat during one of the times Eladar is playing her. Well, Eladar informs our Lily that he's actually met another Lily! And she's really nice! He speaks for her. He tries to make them become friends. Our Lily has the brilliant notion to hit on the false Lily Eladar is playing. To make him jealous. We're going to do this CWC style. Eladar's Lily will heretofore be referred to as Liquid Lily. Lily's Lily will be referred to as Solid Lily.

Eladar freaks out. Turns out he's a complete homophobe. 'why is everyone gay.' All caps. He RPs removing Liquid Lily from the chat.
>>
>>44495449
He bought another suit of gold armor right after
>>
>>44495326
Shockfag's thing was super-powerful lightning magic (along with shadow magic, teleportation, and talking to animals). Gold is a rather good conductor of electricity, even when it's just a plating.

>>44495449
>>44492120
>...and then he bought gold plated armor.
>>
>>44495454

>Well, Eladar informs our Lily that he's actually met another Lily!

But why
>>
>>44495454
So Liquid Lily is gone for now. He has a straight heart-to-heart with Solid Lily. Before this, he mentioned that he and Liquid Lily were dating IRL and that she flew in to see him. At this point, we became a little more concerned. Also, Chatzy literally records the IP of people who enter the chatzy, and he and Liquid Lily literally had the same IP, so I don't know who he thought he was fooling. Confirmed samefag, not speculation. We'll get back to Lily being gay later-- it is important. It's hard to balance the things he does OOC and IC.

So. So. The next step. After Liquid Lily flies in to visit him. He later informs us that there is actually a THIRD LILY. She was his childhood friend but had to move away because of extenuating circumstances. Then, she moved across the street from him and has actually been there for years, and they never noticed. But they're reunited now. And friends. Just best friends. At this point, we're concerned he's done some freaky shit and turned Lily into his tulpa spirit animal. He brings tertiary Lily onto Chatzy. She has the same personality as Liquid Lily. It's getting unnerving at this point, and our Lily feels the actual fear.

Anyway, back to the being gay thing. So Lily reveals she's actually gay. Eladar becomes furious. His blade, the blade of Lily, shatters because his heart breaks. And he turns into a demon and gets dragged into the hell dimension or something. And then he teleports back and postures a little, threatening to drag Lily with him (But he can't, because he loves her too much.). It was just not meant to be. So now Eladar's trapped in hell and Lily's just fine. I think that was the last RP. After that, Lily's player sits down and has something of a heart-to-heart with Eladar. She tries to fix him. It doesn't work. She recommends therapy. He lies about going and tells us his therapist told him he's so smart it alienates him from all people and that the darkness within him was too strong.
>>
File: 747562384.jpg (12KB, 336x315px) Image search: [Google]
747562384.jpg
12KB, 336x315px
>>44495637

>He later informs us that there is actually a THIRD LILY
>>
I remember a short lived /tg/ project to do a space aged forum roleplay. It got pretty ambitious, which I imagine played a big role in its miscarriage.

I think a /tg/ forum roleplay could work out still, but how is beyond me.
>>
>>44495550
>>44495637
THIS IS WHY.

Anyway. Lily's not a completely terrible person so she's actually concerned for his well-being and tries to get him to a real therapist. We start dissecting his lies and pointing out we knew he was lying all along. And that he was really, really deluded.

So she gives up on that. Some people cannot be fixed. She does the next best thing and tries to turn him into a weeb. Recommends some actiony animes. He jumps right in. The one I recall is Akame Ga Kill, and only because he came back the next day and
>AKIMBO IS AWESOME
>akimbo
>mfw
Lily: mfw i'm accidentally making eladar a weeb instead of brony
Lily: he'll be like a mad science experiment of the worst of both the mlp and anime fandom
Me: its a step up
Me: you are improving him
We don't know if he ever turned into a full weeb. But he did turn into a ponyfag and invited Lily to an MLP forum, where he replied to literally every post in the forum with oneliners. And he doubleposted a lot. The admins told him to cut it out and he feigned innocence, and then Lily PMed the staff. She told him how he was a chronic liar, how he's made up two fake hers to meet IRL and all those sweet details. He still thinks he got banned for spamming, which he denies doing. We haven't really seen him since. He's been around, but he hangs in a different place on the same site now. And we don't think he knows how to reply to PMs. Gonna go dig up some logs.
>>
>>44495751
Oh god. There's some serious shit I don't even remember. Feast your eyes. These are chatzy logs taken from skype logs, which requires double sanitization. Hope you're grateful.

>Confrontation with Eladar re: Fake Lily
>Solid Lily accused him in the chatzy and he does this. He has Tertiary Lily storm out.
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: Thank you 15:12
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: Now she stormed out of the room 15:12
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: You know how hard it is to calm her down? 15:13
Lily the Succubus: do you mean calm yourself down? 15:13
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: When she gets angry it's just crazy in here
Santana Smooth: Honestly you could get on a webcam with masks on and completely hide your identity.
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: Lily
Santana Smooth: The only thing you need to actually prove.
Santana Smooth: Is that there really is a seperate individual.
Santana Smooth: Sitting next to you.
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: Can I send a picture or something
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: ?
Lily the Succubus: you may, but be aware i will know if it's fake
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: I do not want to film her being angry
Eladar, The Blade Of Lily: MY nerved are already on edge
Lily the Succubus: if you'd like, i can wait until 'she' calms down
Lily the Succubus: aka you
Lily the Succubus: and then you can film it
Lily the Succubus: i need this if we're going to continue being friends
devon th angelhog: ull apologize right
Lily the Succubus: yes
Lily the Succubus: if lily is real, i will apologize

>He Does It: The Skype Reaction 2016.
Lily: omg
Lily: clearly it's a stock photo
Lily: like i don't even need to backtrace it
Me: liNK
Me: ME
Me: FK
Lily: https://dumpyourphoto.com/photo/YmriufOTvB

The link is dead but while it was alive, we image-searched it to: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/188862/530wm/F0012884-Teenage_girl_using_a_laptop_computer-SPL.jpg
"Teenage girl using a laptop."
I'm shaving off like half the timestamps to fit this post.
>>
Holy fuck, that was the photo? Watermark and all?

This seems less pathological liar and more clinically retarded.
>>
>>44495914

>ELADAR: We could have been friends, but you don't understand me (reply)
>ELADAR: I walk alone, forever alone and people evener get close to me (reply)
>ELADAR: they think the know me but they don't (reply)
>To ELADAR: i am telling you you need help

>AND THEN
ELADAR: You don't understand (reply)
ELADAR: I chose to be alone (reply)
ELADAR: I chose it (reply)
ELADAR: Imagination is all that walks beside me (reply)
To ELADAR: what do you mean alone? are you finally saying lily isn't real?
To ELADAR: so you admit it. that's a good step
ELADAR: Lily is real in my head (reply)
ELADAR: I can see her if I want to

>Random snippets I can find in skype
ELADAR: Well one of them is sitting next to me right now (reply)
ELADAR: The other one is in Australia (reply)

ELADAR: I also met a 3rd lily here in chat (reply)
ELADAR: The other 2 lily's are also bronies (reply)
ELADAR: Is this some sort of mega coincidence? (reply)

ELADAR: Seeing you makes me happy (reply)
ELADAR: :) (reply)
To ELADAR: :)
ELADAR: *Face turns red* (reply)

ELADAR: I never got caught while spying, but had some close ones (reply)

ELADAR: If somebody isn't close to my intelligence level I don't even notice them (reply)

ELADAR: Now sleep well and never worry for I am in your heart. Forever. (reply)
>>
>>44496054
>ELADAR: Lily is real in my head (reply)
>ELADAR: I can see her if I want to

I just, I can't breathe
This shit just keeps getting better
>>
>>44495960
>This seems less pathological liar and more clinically retarded.
Me: fk i cant
Me: tell if hes a babbypath or just
Lily: he still thinks im his bff
Me: kind of softbrained
Lily: i want 2 say
Lily: babbypath
Lily: he just has that certain creepiness to him
Lily: that makes me think babbypath
Me: fk
Me: its tru even the stupid
Me: dont lie so constantly

>Back to Eladar
Eladar: I got a new dream (reply)
To Eladar: oh? what is it?
Eladar: Meeting you in real life (reply)

Eladar: In any RP my ultimate form will be: Eladar, The Protector Of Lily (reply)
Random Fag: (Watching the Mars episode of doctor who.)
Eladar: Hm Maybe I need something more epic (reply)

Eladar: I am not the kind of person people like (reply)
Eladar: Most hate me cause I am cleverer than them, others hate me cause I let noone into my thoughts (reply)
Eladar: Many girls try to charm me, but It never worked (reply)
Eladar: They hate me because I will never subdue to their will (reply)
Random Skypefriend: oh god
Eladar: Few people that i have met aren't like that (reply)
Eladar: And they always go so fast... (reply)

To Eladar: aw! i thought you had a lot of friends because you seem like a nice person :)
Eladar: I had the chance, but I chose a life where I alone walk the earth. Noone may go where I go (reply)
Eladar: It is not for there eyes to see what is beyond the glass (reply)

Eladar: See I am the professional spy for most people that know me (reply)

Alright. I think you get the picture. Sanitizing these logs is a hassle.
>>
File: 1396729147803.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1396729147803.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>44496170
>Most hate me cause I am cleverer than them, others hate me cause I let noone into my thoughts
>Cleverer
>>
>>44496170

Eladar: GUYS SHUT THE (swear alert) **** UP AND GO TO A CHATZY
>(swear alert)

Eladar: [name scrubbed] I just reported you for abuse towards bronies

Eladar: Maybe it's the curse? (reply)
Eladar: It is back to haunt me (reply)
Eladar: :) (reply)
Eladar: I wish I could spend more time speaking to nice people (reply)
To Eladar: You mean the curse of only being able to love one person?
>That was the curse that got him banished to hell

Eladar: *A laughter echoes around the battlefield*

I think I'm out of snippets. We were both present in the chatzies for a lot of Eladar, so we never bothered recording most of it. In retrospect, that was like torching the library of Alexandria, but we didn't know what we had our hands on until it was too late. Anyways, happy new year, /tg/.
>>
File: 1341299168365.jpg (177KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1341299168365.jpg
177KB, 1280x1024px
Gendem forum, staff member of many years. Honestly, I have no regrets with it, even after so long. The biggest problem we've seen is that it's short of impossible to rein in munchkin types without either boring the shit out of 'em or flat out banning them.
>>
>>44496280
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful
>>
>>44496170
>>44496170

>Ork_attempting_to _freeform.txt
>>
>>44470281
I did WoW forum RP a few years back
It was pretty cringe, and not really that decent of quality either, and I can't imagine it's any better or more lively now either
Long story short I cringe whenever I hear the word "Incantation"
>>
>>44495751
>Akame Ga Kill
That sure is some shit taste.
>>
>>44495523
Physics autismus could point out that it would cause the path of least resistance go by the plating and into the ground.
>>
>>44495454
Daum he crazy.
>>
File: mantis is best.gif (556KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
mantis is best.gif
556KB, 400x225px
>fantasy forum RP
>shop/item system
>admins are actually decent after changing hands through drama a lot
>don't really see any elitist bullshit, folks are there for fun and writing
>can play little girls without feeling awkward for being in a dedicated tabletop RPG
>not dead, though could be more active

Life is nice.
>>
>>44497623
>im-fucking-plying
>>
>>44497623
weebs man
>>
I forum rp'd once. Really, forums were my introduction to roleplaying. First one I got into was terrible. I was only around 13 at the time and the only thing I could find that was actually active was a Sonic RP. This was before I knew how bad the fandom was. Every single person was playing some sorta OC without a single villain, so I stepped up and made some merc guy that worked under eggman. Within two posts I got *teleports behind you*'d and NOTHING PERSONNEL KID'd then everyone went back so awkwardly flirting with each other and doing nothing. I have no idea why I still looked for other games after that, but I eventually found an awesome Resident Evil forum. The admin was chill and did an awesome job stopping anyone from god modding and doing any other stupid stuff. I ran three characters through his world. Two escaped to safety. Last one I didn't get to finish because the admin had some real life issues come up. One of the members made a forum in similar vein to our old one. He said it was an ORIGINUL SETTING DONUT STEEL game, but it was really just a reskinned Resident Evil. Played an old man school security guard. Got forcibly injected with an age changing serum that made him twelve. Other people got hit with serums that made them furries and the like. I nope'd out. Other people stayed. The last time I looked the whole thing degenerated, circling around furry drama. I'd always figured it'd be impossible to ruin something as simple as a zombie apocalypse, but christ. Any shit like age change and transformation has been a huge goddamn red flag for me since.
>>
>>44474044
I too played in an irc chat, one I really enjoyed. It was arranged so that each player could run quests for others using a lite system that kept everything pretty balanced. This was coupled with freeform where everyone's characters could just hang and do stuff. There was no overarching plot, so anyone could get involved with or stay out of any subplot they wished.

At some point member interest started to dwindle. One of the managers of the whole thing started setting up the first real main plot to renew interest (the problem being that he took so long to get it off the ground that the game was already recovering on its own). He got one of the players to lend a character as an NPC for a while, effectively taking it out of play right when some IC drama was kicking up. This created A LOT of dramatic tension, which I'm sure he wanted.

And then he just sat on it. For months. Doing almost nothing besides wanking about his "epic plot" in-character and letting things stew. IC drama surrounding the borrowed character festered.

Frustrations started leaking out into the OOC despite reassurances that things were being handled. New players joined and clashed with older ones over the merit of the whole endeavor. The guy running the plot got repeatedly butthurt at any criticism regarding his handling of things (this was a regular occurance with him). Finally, after some very sporadic story quests (all run by plot guy) and a lot of IC drama, the borrowed character reappeared. In a quest that was played by none of the older, invested characters. The new players killed her without remorse, the plot guy refused to do anything about it, and the community exploded.
>>
Damn, the game that I hosted sounds like it's the only free-form game to ever have some semblance of dignity before it died.

Anyone still here? I wouldn't mind telling you the story if I know it won't be a waste of time.
>>
>>44503333
It's always time for a story here
Nice quads
>>
>>44503333
This is /tg/. Of course we want Storytime.

For what it's worth, I was in a pretty decent freeform RP community once. Just nothing was storytime worthy. We all just got too busy as we grew older and couldn't do it anymore.
>>
>>44503333
What >>44503360 said.
>>
File: IMG_4756.jpg (15KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4756.jpg
15KB, 212x200px
>>44503360
Thanks for the thanks, m8.

A'ight, so during my freshman year of college, I found myself wanting to do some SCIENCE!

So I asked myself how cults got started. What kind of people are drawn to cults, what keeps them going, stuff like that.

I had no idea how to start a cult, but I knew how to nerd and how to shitpost, and by god, that was a start.

There's a webcomic some of you might be familiar with, Nuzlocke comics--a Pokemon comic made by fags for fags. Well, about two years ago, main man Nuzlocke disappeared without a word and only just came back, like, a few weeks ago.

And even though he was gone, he still had a pretty dedicated fanbase lurking in the comment section of his last post. I spent the first few months of the hiatus watching his fans slowly lose the will to live in the comment section. They were trying to keep hope alive by entertaining themselves in the comment section. They started a religion, worshipping Nuzlocke as the Messiah, but they didn't really have any organized leadership.

And then one day, The Mad Prophet of Nuzlocke came along.
>>
File: IMG_5425.png (65KB, 230x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5425.png
65KB, 230x200px
>>44503484
My first entry didn't really draw any attention, and I learned an important lesson: if I wanted to reach these people, I had to be as absurd as possible.

This all started around the time the remakes for Ruby and Sapphire were first announced, and the "Hype Train" was going full steam ahead.

So I did what any rational person would do, and I had my character, The Mad Prophet, literally hijack the Hype Train.

This act of sheer stupidity caused all the lurkers to flock to me because "holy shit, something new and exciting is happening for the first time in months!"

We rounded up a handful of people, about 25 unique people in total, but only a few of them actually mattered. The Hype Train needed a crew, after all.

So we began our fantastical journey in the World of Pokemon, and no one could have fathomed the lunacy that would ensue. If we only knew what would happen to that goddamn train, we would have burned it and ran when we had the chance.
>>
>>44503484

Oh yeah I remember those comics

>That entire comment section part

...I had no idea, what the fuck.
>>
>>44478419
I'd really like the idea if it was one setting I was familiar with and a few I didn't know at all
>>
File: hype train.jpg (84KB, 650x421px) Image search: [Google]
hype train.jpg
84KB, 650x421px
>>44503561
See, the Hype Train started its maiden voyage in the Unova Region (or New York, as some people call it), but a handful of lurkers were British, and didn't get on the Hype Train when everyone else did. So we had to go pick them up.

How do you get a train across an ocean? By driving along the bottom of the ocean, of course. How does a train manage to power itself across the bottom of the ocean? By burning a lot of coal. When we used up all the coal, we got the idea to start burning bodies instead.
lolrandum xdddfuckingkillme.txt

During our undersea voyage, the lurkers got to flesh out their characters. There was WildestFeraligatr, the guy who was in charge of the lurkers before I came along; Poturtle, the head chef of the Hype Train; Sango, the mandatory dark n edgy loner who accompanied us but hated everyone and everything; and a few other characters that are irrelevant in the larger scheme of things.

The undersea voyage was probably the only truly successful part of this entire clusterchuckle, and that's only because there's only so much stupidity you can accomplish when you're sealed up in a metal can in the bottom of the ocean. We fought an army of sharks at one point, that was fun.
>>
File: gundammit.jpg (266KB, 1394x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gundammit.jpg
266KB, 1394x1000px
>>44503677
>>44503569
I apologize profusely for the abomination I created.

So we get to the Jolly Ol' Eukay, and I make my first mistake: I told my followers to do whatever they wanted.

The following events are a blur to me, but I found myself locked up in Scotland Yard for life because the Nuzzites decided to become terrorists, and I was responsible for them. Or something like that. I try to repress the memory.

Well, they can't continue their journey without their leader, so they decide to bust the Mad Prophet out of jail and make a clean getaway.

That's when HE showed up. The Man Who Likes Apples (don't let the name fool you, he's twelve). The biggest example of a godmodder the world has ever known.

Shit hits the fan when the Nuzzites decide to destroy the entire prison and carry me hogtied back to the train. Then Apples ruined everything and summoned a giant robot to try and kill us all.
BECAUSE HE'S JUST THAT COOL SENPAI
>>
>>44503796

No fun allowed. Even the terrorist fucks sound somewhat amusing.
>>
File: but why.jpg (13KB, 239x237px) Image search: [Google]
but why.jpg
13KB, 239x237px
>>44503796
So now the entire British military and their giant gundam are gunning for us, and then another person starts to godmod and turns himself into the chosen one capable of summoning Legendary monsters at will to fight the giant robot.

We all work together, defeat the giant robot, and somehow escape alive, and everyone had a really great time with it all, so I decided to try and work with this.

What could possibly go wrong, I asked myself.

So I decided to spin the idea of capturing Legendaries into a quest to keep them occupied. I could keep a firm guiding hand on them and make sure they don't do anything too stupid, right?

The following events live on in infamy. Everyone and their grandmother (myself included, much as I loathe to admit it) began to fight over who could show off with the most awesome lolrandum super saiyan OC donut steel ever of all time.

But they were still having fun with it, so I decided to roll with the stupid and see what happens next.

Cringe ensued on a scale so powerful, I actually abandoned them for an entire month, hoping the downtime would allow them to calm down so we can get some stability back in our worthless lives. The exact opposite happened.

Without me there to keep things relatively grounded, Apples decided to completely destroy the universe with his uber legit godmod skills.

I tried to force a cosmic reset by going back in time and killing the Mad Prophet before he could even begin this half-baked adventure, but that only solidified the fact that I no longer had any control over my sinful spawn of coalesced autism.

Things got much, much worse before the Nuzzites realized what screaming autists they had become. They promised themselves that they would calm down and have a nice, relaxing slice of life adventure before deciding what to do next.

Kinda funny how the problem sorted itself out with time. But worse things were yet to come.
>>
File: 1451293636856.jpg (604KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451293636856.jpg
604KB, 884x1200px
I want to run a roleplay forum.

How the fuck do I start.
>>
File: 1451550643735.jpg (23KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1451550643735.jpg
23KB, 500x285px
>>44495637
>The darkness in him is too strong

Holy shit. The sad thing is, I believe this. I feel like I've been this guy from like age 9 to a solid 13.
>>
>>44495748
My advice, as of Sanctum Imperium Ivelius? That kingdom tg tried to make on an rp board? Your character application is your first 3 IC posts in a playground area, not a character sheet you make and then rest on because you're too s-s-s- scared to roleplay. Jesus fuck, that mess.
>>
File: IMG_5321.jpg (23KB, 279x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5321.jpg
23KB, 279x200px
>>44503959
To elaborate, everyone wanted to show off how badass they were by capturing every Legendary ever, and we accidentally destroyed the fabric of reality in the process.

Time and space were meaningless, and then Apples must have just finished watching Terminator for the first time, because he decided that a legion of crazy mass-murdering Genesect from the future was going to kill everyone, and that only he could stop them because he's super best friends with every Legendary ever. Everyone else thought this was a cool idea, so who was I to tell them no?

This is when I decided to take a step back and see just where they were going with this. This is when everyone started to flex their writing skills by writing about how edgy their characters were and how grimdark the Pokemon world is now.

And this just went on and on and on with absolutely no coordination or appreciation of fine storytelling. Everyone was off doing their own things and completely ignoring everyone else in a never ending contest of one-ups and "I'm more stronk and edgy than you."

Most of the Nuzzites left the game at this point, never to return, while those who remained were desperately trying to find a way out of this madness.

That's when I decided to step in and try to fix things by preventing this madness from ever starting. So the Mad Prophet went back in time and murdered his past self so that the Nuzzites never got involved with the Hype Train.

But Apples wasn't done showing off yet and his sooper cool edgy story continued for a few more weeks before everyone else told him to stop.

Things seemed to calm down after that. The players who remained when the dust settled did a great job of policing themselves to make sure things didn't get out of hand again.

And lo and behold, we found a way to mess that up, too.
>>
File: IMG_5655.jpg (63KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5655.jpg
63KB, 500x643px
>>44504108
So let me ask you: You know what's even more boring than everyone trying to show off how badass and super cool they are?

Everyone trying to show off how dark and edgy they are by trying to write the edgiest backstories possible.

Then Apples started godmodding again. Because of fucking course he would. The entire game devolved into a series of in-character fighting, and we all decided to just go play D&D instead. After a while, we went back to the forum and had our big, final battle with Sango, who had gone full Shadow the Edgehog, and we decided to end it on a high note.
It was actually an incredibly fun ride from start to finish and I miss some of those stupid bastards to death.

Not the best story, I know, I'm the first to admit it, but at least I have proof that it happened. You can see the whole spectacle in all of its glory over on Nuzlocke's site, if you so choose.
>>
>>44503975
>register a random free forum hosting
>get people from tg
>watch the world burn
>>
>>44504230
good story man, sounds like a fucking retarded but fun time
>>
File: a monument to all your sins.jpg (378KB, 2716x868px) Image search: [Google]
a monument to all your sins.jpg
378KB, 2716x868px
>>44504230

One last post before I stop annoying you.
Shitty paint skills, yeah, but this is my proof that all of this actually happened. And on that note, I wish you all a happy new year.
>>
>>44503975
So what I got is that it'll have a focus on military. There'll be two or three major factions that players can commit to which are in a state no better than cold war all the time. Three is preferable for the sake of having more to play with, but it'd require a more active player base.

I don't know anything at all about what kind of setting this would be but I have a rough idea of how combat would go between armies. Players would each make a post not so much about what their armies do, but about the orders they give and the strategy they implement. There'd be a separate system where myself or a moderator would describe how the armies act, and dice would be rolled off screen with modifiers dependent on the army stats and the commander's ability to lead.

So if you have a wonderful plan and a sizeable but your army has poor discipline stat and your commander has a poor score in leading it, they might just run headfirst at the enemy ignoring orders and it'd play out like that.
>>
Ah, forum roleplay. Once ran an awesome one, To Lund Ap Lunds it was called, a realistic dark ages kingdom builder over on Roleplayer Guild.

Was an unwieldy beast to run. Nearly 50,000 words worth of rules. I gave up doing it by hand because it accounted for everything, the total population of one's kingdom, how many crops you grew, how many crops your people ate, travel times for armies/messages, trade routes, money based on taxes, infrastructure, raiding, pillaging, ships, equipment for your soldiers, a "lance" system for getting soldiers just like in 'ye olden days, and so on.

I want to start it up again one day once I have enough knowledge to actually construct an excel spreadsheet or website that can do all the math and kingdom management for me.

That RP also gave me one of my most memorable experiences with a "That Guy" I can remember, but that's a long story, and there's enough storytimes in here already.
>>
>>44504593
JUST DO IT
>>
>>44504593
DO IT
>>
>>44504593

We got 97 post till bump limit, so >>44504641

>>44504462

So Fire Emblem: te forum RPG? Sound cool.
>>
File: soulshrug.png (479KB, 699x432px) Image search: [Google]
soulshrug.png
479KB, 699x432px
I know Space Battles has an active RP section, I just go there for creative writing and technical discussion subforums so I wouldn't know how good it is.
>>
File: delicious.gif (385KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.gif
385KB, 640x360px
>>44492120
>While he struggled with the guards, Apollo had a relaxing look around.
>>
>>44503333
I'm running a free-form forum game right now actually, it's going pretty well.
>>
File: thetwoheroes.jpg (320KB, 1200x677px) Image search: [Google]
thetwoheroes.jpg
320KB, 1200x677px
>>44504593
>>44504641

Very well.

Follow along by reading this, if you will:

http://www.roleplayerguild.com/topics/53143-to-lund-ap-lunds-early-middle-ages-nrp/ooc
(whilst attepting to fix an annoying spelling mistake on the opening post, because even though it's over a year old I'm OCD like that, I distrubed the senstive and ancient BB code, forever ruining the formatting. It looked a lot prettier before I messed it up just now, and now I dare not touch anything else in the thread.)

Also, look at these rules. No need to read them, just click the link and skim:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-sNYIZZQIltcHg1Um1wQ2djYms/edit

Now you have an idea of what this was.

A younger me had a dream of making an Nation RP. The first rendition of To Lunds was something of a beta, and I honestly lied a lot about how much I was actually doing behind the scenes, because occasionally I would forget about making a rule for something, or intentionally decide things arbitrarily for reasons of laziness or personal preference.

I took things much more seriously the second time around, and the link above is that second time around.

Let me try and wrap my head around exactly what happened, so I can tell the story. For now, chew on those things.
>>
>>44503975
>figure out what you want to run
>find at least seven people who want in; because 2-3 of them will flake or be fuckwits
>do not tolerate fuckwits
>start thread on forum
>start small, no world-spanning plots, you want to get a feel for the characters+setting+pacing before you commit to anything major
>keep notes on the shit that happens in the thread and previous threads
>do not tolerate fuckwits

It's not that hard.
>>
This brings back a ton of memories.

I was in my early to mid teens in the late nineties and early oughts when I first tasted forum RP. It was on a series of Digimon fan sites I migrated to when older ones died and newer ones cropped up. One lasted for more than a year before finally petering out, the name of which was "Acts of Vengeance". It was my first major foray into roleplaying in general. I played a nerd who had his own Kokuwamon.

The next I remember was called "Digimon: Final Frontier". Got rebooted three times, each time my edgy teenage self tried doing the same character, a normal kid with a homicidal split personality that he knew nothing of until he was pulled into the Digital World. This was based off the forth season of digimon, where the chosen turn into digimon. Mine had the spirit of life when his normal persona was in control, the spirit of death when the psycho was in control for a short period and became an antagonist. We couldn't make it work and the RP, and the forum itself died.

A small core of us went off and made our own forum where we tried again. It worked for a while before dying for good. The last I remember was again based off season four, and I played a kid who never knew his mother, and had the spirit of death (Again, edgy teen). We had this tradition where each player would have an "arc", a bit were the RPG would focus on them to give them the spotlight for a while. Mine was one of self discovery, in our games, hybrids were a thing, and my character found that he was the half-breed son of Arachnemon and his father. The game died just as things were coming to a head, and nothing really got resolved.

Kind of sad that I was never involved in any forum RP that finished naturally. We became pretty tight knit, almost no drama, we all had a feel for what the limits were, but then again without being able to look up the forums themselves (I doubt EZBoard has an archive that goes back 15 years), it could easily be rose tinted glasses.
>>
>>44475880
Damn. You're spot on. I'm currently making my own RP forum, though.
>>
>>44506692
What setting?
>>
>>44506692
Tell me more please. I started planning my own since it seemed easier than finding a good one but I would much rather be a player.
>>
>>44506758
>>44506794
If this thread is up after I get back from doing adult things, I'll tell you all everything you'd like to know.
>>
>>44506758
>>44506794
I'm back, and ready to ruin almost all of your hopes. It is a semi-fantastical quadruped roleplay. It has a rich history to draw from as well as add to, ten different distinct regions, three original species, four starting factions with multiple outlets for conflict within, between, and outside said factions, and an easy way to implement your own species and factions into the roleplay. I can tell you more of any of it, if anyone still cares.
>>
>>44507383
Go on
>>
I've been thinking of starting a forum rp. The only issue is getting people to join sounds like a bitch and a half.
>>
>>44508324
Getting people to join is extremely easy.
Getting people to STAY is almost impossible.
>>
>>44508361
>tfw there will never be a good Avatar: TLA forum rp
>>
>>44508324
I just made a forum like, twenty minutes ago so I could work out logistics and figure out the tools. I don't even know what I'd want to do with it, but it seemed like a good idea to make some tangible progress.

I don't think it'd be as hard as you might to find players. This thread at least makes it evident that there's a decent amount of people on /tg/ looking for an appropriate place. I think forum roleplaying has a lot of charm that tabletop games don't.
>>
>>44508324

Finding members isn't difficult.
Finding people who will contribute is.

Be ready to do all the work
>>
>>44508361
The best way to keep people is to keep a skype chat or something just so people are always involved and have something to check on the day to day
>>
>Some like, 5 years ago was part of a homestuck forum RP (or, well, several after a while) on the official forums
>Dedicated GMs, shitton of inter-player planning, skype group, level-headed discussion, shared documents to keep track of all the bullshit that comes with the setting
>Legitimately some of the best times of my life
>Still hate myself today for leaving without a word
>Come back to the forums years later
>Everything is shit, all of the old threads mysteriously gone
>>
>>44507383
Guess he was bullshitting.
>>
>>44509696
>>44507686
S-sorry, I was on a date. What specifically do you want to know more about?
>>
>>44509802
You've asked that twice now.
Quit fishing for attention and tell people about your horsefucker setting or whatever.
>>
I'm trying to come up with an actual setting for a forum roleplay now that I have a bunch of the technical stuff worked out.

How do I make cat girls and cutthroat warfare work together?
>>
File: Behold.png (251KB, 628x358px) Image search: [Google]
Behold.png
251KB, 628x358px
>>44470281
Most freeform formu rpg shit I remember is when I was a teenager pretending to be established characters, because freeform was all about that shit whenever I looked at it- kinda like the way /b/ used to have RP threads but these were SERIOUS OMG.

One that comes to mind was when Yugioh GX just came out and everyone wanted to do that for an RP. So I was playing Bakura, but not like tiny boy Bakura or Thief King Bakura, but like...the spirit of the ring in a solid body, and just went around terrorizing people and trying to steal magic artifacts in Battle City 3.0.
The fun part about it was people used their actual decks, and SURPRISINGLY nobody cheated often or had any OP as fuck bullshit cards that their mom's bout them. It was like maybe one guy in charge of it all playing Kaiba or something that did that, I don't recall. Now me I try to be in character as possible and LUCKILY I did have a Dark Necrofear, but unfortunately I wasn't really a trap fiend guy because my cards sucked. Instead I had a slow burn Zombie/Mummy themed Deck.

This was a lot of fun too but the only problem is because nobody cheated that often, and everyone wasn't using min maxed to fuck decks, the duels took like EONS.

I don't remember how it resolved, I think people just got bored of the threads and it all just went into story driven "Yugi wins, fuck it" and everyone went on. Although my Bakura just kind boogied out of town before the story was over to go look for more treasure because I was too bored to keep going and too disappointed in my deck's performance IRL even though I had an okay win streak online.
>>
>>44510183
I've asked it twice because I don't know what specifically people want to know, and I don't just want to ramble aimlessly about it for 10+ paragraphs. That being said, the setting is "normal but distant from our world to a degree." The rainforest one faction inhabits, for example, is not typical green, but white, black, blues, and purples with a ton of giant bioluminescent fungi.
>>
>>44508965
All the actually good fanventures are dead too.
Kinda sucks. Hiatus killed people's drive super hard.
>>
>>44508965
id homestuck rp with you anon
>>
>>44508965
Homestuck is a great setting for an RP from what we've seen of it really, the story itself just has too much bloat and drag.
>>
>>44510515

don't be a bitch and just bring the sperg
>>
I used to forum RP on a site called Iwaku or something. 90% of the site was "MAGICAL HIGHSCHOOL LOL" and every rp was filled with special snowflake That Guys.
>>
>>44513153
Iwaku is still around and man it's bizarre. It seems to be like 10% fa/tg/uys (I've seen Double Cross, Eclipse Phase, and Secret World there, among others), while the remaining 90% seems to be people who either are in it for ERP or are the usual trash that makes up most Freeform RP boards.
>>
>>44513215
Isn't it swarming with FBI
>>
>>44513424
That I can't vouch for, but the rumor of it probably comes from the way they handle their ERP (Which they call "libertine" for some reason, I have never heard that term before outside of Iwaku, and never again since) where they have a section for 18+ and Under 18 users, with users in one group being unable to access the other. Of course, that needs you to be honest with your age, so it's not exactly pedo-proof.
>>
>>44470281
http://www.roleplayerguild.com/
>>
>>44512966
Alright then. I'm a little out of it, so please bear with any illogical sentence structure/word choice.

Essential backstory: this world is loosely based off of a particular roleplay forum that has had, in essence, two "versions." I'm fairly certain it's still going, though it is a lot slower than it used to be. I severely doubt anyone here was/is on the forum, but if they are/were, they'll likely recognize some of the similarities that still remain.

Important to note: this forum is intended for anyone 13+. I'm creating a world that fosters creativity for both the experienced and the inexperienced, the weeb and the wolfaboo, the serious and the not-so-serious. I could rant about this for eons, but essentially, I want to create a roleplay forum that has something for most everyone, if they're willing to give it a shot.

Originally, this world was very similar to ours, sans humans. Something in the very distant past, however, changed this world forever. We don't know exactly what happened, but within the borders of roleplay-able land are ten strange regions inhabited by strange creatures. There are three new sentient creatures that are capable of rudimentary dexterity. They've been sentient for an unknown period of time, but nowhere near as long as humanity has.

The first sentient creature is a bird/cat/squirrel. They have a mix of feathers and fur, have large talons, and are capable of living in trees due to their climbing skills. One to two feet tall, they live an average of thirty years. The second sentient creature is a venomous wolf/salamander/water snake. They are much longer than they are tall, about three to four feet in height, retractable fangs, and long tails. They are a mix of fur and scales, and can breathe underwater for a few hours at a time. The third sentient creature is a large bear/hyena/smilodon. Retractable claws, enlarged carnassials and upper fangs, five to six feet in height. What they have in strength, they lack in stamina.
>>
>>44470281
Why is RPNation only now added battle-mode? I've been itching for a Beyblade RP in a long time.
>>
>>44514494
(Cont.)

The history of this world begins with the first sentient creature described, which I'm dubbing Acreat. The Acreat were the first sentient creatures to arrive, and therefore took it upon themselves as responsible to civilize and educate all other creatures that showed potential (read: apex predators). So, they did, and thus began a long process of slowly acclimating wolves, large cats, birds of prey, and bears to a higher level of consciousness. This worked so well, in fact, that these creatures banned together under new enlightenment... to slaughter the Acreat and take back their land.

The Acreat were in trouble. They were getting completely massacred, even with their holier-than-thou approach towards intelligence. Defeat seemed imminent. The current leader of their faction even sent out a secret search party to the desert at the end of the territory, to find an escape route so that the survivors would live. That was when the Acreat found the third sentient species described, who were coming into this new region due to their old homeland being destroyed. This new species, which I'm naming Ccreat, were promised to live in the amazing homeland of the Acreat, if they served the Acreat in destroying the rebelling savages. They succeeded, to a degree, though the remaining savage rebels remained as a force, and took residence far from the Acreat's homeland to create their own society (one of the playable factions, by the way).
>>
>>44514881
The Acreat and the Ccreat lived together in harmony for a long, long time. That is, until two years ago from where we start in the roleplay world, came the horrible assassination of the children of the Acreat's leader. The leader was pushed by the other Acreat to kill the murder, while urged by most of Ccreat to reconsider and let her face fair trial. The leader banished this murderer without trial, and due to both sides being unhappy, both a large amount of Acreat left, following the daughter of the Acreat's leader, to the shadowy faction occupied by the mysterious second sentient species and joined their faction, as well as the Ccreat, who followed their new banished leader and formed their own new faction in the desert.

And... that's the very basic history from the Acreat's point of view, which is the default, since they are the imperialists of which we see the rest of the world through. Every faction has its own drama and history, their own side of the story, their own theme, culture, and social/political hierarchy. Along with that, is the precedent set that new species can come from outside this giant caldera created by the users, and there is land that was untouched by the Acreat that new factions can be tested out and (eventually) take over larger parts of land within the forum. Dunno what else to say at this point, really, other than answer questions and give more information that way.
>>
What does it take to make a roleplay forum work?
>>
>>44514948
A basic premise, challenges, people to make challenges and guide players through them, and enough money to buy a server and maintain it and ways to make money, add traffic to actually have members.
>>
>>44514494

> I'm creating a world that fosters creativity for both the experienced and the inexperienced, the weeb and the wolfaboo, the serious and the not-so-serious.

So basically a less interesting Eoris?
>>
>>44515036
Why not just use a free forum based service? Legitimate question, is it that much worse?
>>
>typical generic fantasy game
>GM makes big deal about being picky about character types
>promptly allows every ridiculous concept in
>some of us mix it up and join as a clothier, a manly wrassler and Giantdad
>natives playing "omg I'm magic" bullshit snowflakes
>GM thinks that being anemic with brittle bone disease makes her twink mage uber stronk
>fairy with rainbow hair
>a neko that took literally five pages to arrive at the meeting point where everyone started
>one guy cannot into English, ragequits when told politely to practice his English skills
>one furfag playing a wolf
>not a werewolf, an actual fucking talking wolf, with crossbows on its paws and stainless steel teeth
>RIPPED WITH MILITARY MUSCLE (actual quote)
>GM allows it
>people call out furfag in OOC, wondering how crossbows work, how wolf even works
>seriously how the fuck do you operate paw mounted lever action crossbows
>furfag gives a fucking list of criteria for his wolf, like having tools and weapons and shit
>full on debate about how ranged weapons on a wolf just makes it useless
>people suggest reasonable alternatives like armor plating
>furfag rejects armor, makes clear he just wants to look cool and have effectiveness come second
>Giantdad player points this out
>furfag promptly loses his fucking shit, plays the "I'm so offended by your statement take it back" card
>three pages of arguing, furfag backtracking so fast it's like he's playing DMC4
>Giantdad player leaves, apologizes to GM, GM calls furfag on his shit
>furfag still talking shit about Giantdad, keeps getting called out on it, keeps ignoring it
>GM says stahp
>furfag tries to apologize, players having none of it because he's still being a prick
>fa/tg/uys quit, game dies slow death

Such is life in freeform.
>>
File: tumblr_ni1f1uU2BT1qmt7p7o8_500.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni1f1uU2BT1qmt7p7o8_500.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
>>44500081
>run small forum rp
>everyone is chill, friendly, and active enough for our size
>only one drama-bitch in the group and tends to keep to herself
>my favorite rper to play with came back
Good feels, anon!
>>
>>44500081
invite please
>>
>>44519992
I can't just invite random people off of 4chan
imythess com
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.