[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEGENERATES!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 22

File: Cluster Access.png (1MB, 897x976px) Image search: [Google]
Cluster Access.png
1MB, 897x976px
Now I realize there is some risk in starting this again. People have been disruptive in the past. But a lot of people have not, and they seemed to find this enjoyable. So be warned. This is not for children. Not because of the nudity, but because it requires reading larger parts of it before it makes a lot of sense, and the topics aren't easy. But in order to appreciate this game one really has to get over one's own preconceptions and be open to the vision of the creators, one of whom does covers for Marvel. So it won't get us anywhere if we discuss the validity of stereotypes portrayed and challenged, the realism of social developments or technical opportunities outlined, or the color of water on the map. Take it as is and enjoy it, and don't reply to people just trying to get you mad. The link is in the code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCARC91yyw [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tw3KaMr8wk [Embed]

Simple Setting Breakdown:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Degenesis

Chargen:
http://www.degenesis.com/character-en/

Errata:
http://paste2.org/fV8Amp2Y

www.degenesis.com
>>
>>44459829
Fuck red water, and fuck white slavery and generic angry black men, this game is shit.
>>
File: 238_klein.jpg (275KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
238_klein.jpg
275KB, 468x700px
>>
How open are the mutants of Hyprispania to helping people see into the future? I am going to use one as a plot point to help the group find a falling satellite but it seems like they are kind of kept under lock and key by a few crazy people.
>>
>>44460898
Think of it this way: Precogs only tell the future when it will benefit them. Remember, they're still psychonauts. If doing whatever thing the party wants to do will eventually work out for the psychonauts collective, the precog will definitely tell them the truth/half-truth. Just remember that they're not hybrispanians, they're psychonauts that don't want to die at the hands of Africans
>>
>>44459829
>The link is in the code.
What the point of such conspiracy? They didn't remove original upload, did they?
>>
>>44459829
Excuse me but "does covers for marvel" means jack and shit with Degen's flaws. Primary among them the lack of transparency concerning the metaplot, africa being an after thought in the main book and the fluff book being around 300 pages long.

Also you forgot the game name in the subject title making it impossible to find these threads via ctrl+f.

Next time spend less time fangirling over marvel, ranting about the game's "vision" and just make thread.

As it is you make me want to stop discussing this game since you look like a ponpous ass
>>
>>44459829
Also link the fucking mega instead of using whatever arcane technosorcery you're trying.

You have done literally everytning wrong that you can do wrong when making one of these threads.

Never make one again.
>>
Just got done building characters with my group last night. It was an...interesting experience.

Our Scrapper is currently a wily mechanic that favors his hunting rifle and is trying to find a place to eventually build his workshop. The other guy built an Apocalyptic owl that though not a bad shot with a crossbow is an incredibly skilled fisherman. The other guy will be around next week and I can co-opt him then for his character. I sorta felt bad for the guys they're not used to games where they don't have ready access to stuff like ammo and were shocked when I said just how much one bullet costs.
>>
>>44461786
>arcane technosorcery you're trying
thank you anon you made my morning. But yeah anon no one can get to that link on their pc
>>
>>44461989
Well the mega is on the archive, I'll dig it up when I'm not on my phone. Just ctrl+f degenesis in the archive until then I guess.
>>
>>44461893
Its pretty interesting to see how people react to the scarcity of ammo. I feel like my group really changed how they thought about characters because of it.
>>
>>44462088
yeah they looked stunned at the cost of .357 ammo Good thing as a scrapper he can probably do a little making of it if he remembers to grab the brass where it falls. Surprisingly they were perfectly okay with the Encumbrance rules.
>>
>>44461893
>>44462088

I'm more coming to grips with the legality. I'm too used to savage worlds, where a 9mm will on average, mildly upset you. Very different themes with the systems I know. It still caught me off guard.
>>
>>44462227
Yeah. The encumbrance rules look scary but with backpacks and other pouches it doesn't really ever become a problem. You should not be fighting someone with you entire inventory in your back pocket anyway.
>>
>>44462327
It is a tad realistic to have characters discard heavy items before battle. One of my scrappers is putting together what's basically a barrel with a bunch of combination locks that he stores stuff in. Hardest part is finding locks, he's using old playstation buttons for the keys.
>>
>>44462440
I'm probably going to steal that for an NPC. Where are you guys going to start your game off at?
>>
>>44462503
mines in Borca as two out of three players will be from there. That said one took traveler as a concept and the other is a scrapper. So, really I doubt it might stay just there. The other guy is likely to go a melee focused cult like the anabaptists or Jehemadahns. My current idea is that the Apocalyptic will be there on orders from a local flock to 'straighten out' a scrapper/clanner who's back on some gambling debts.
>>
>>44462503
Franka, the scrapper soaks himself in vinegar, wears Gendo leather clothes, the usual gasmask and leaves a triangle, square, x, and circle as his signature. The Vinegar thing isn't in the books but I at least have it as a common anti insect measure in Franka. He's stealthy, uses beartraps, caltrops, poison, and a pnuematic gun that launches spikes (pumps it like an airsoft gun, basically uses a crossbow for stats) If someone fucks up on his locks they're likely gonna lose their fingers. Tends to decorate himself with keys from keyboards, game system buttons etc.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!4llFxaSJ!-s8AP4HjornW2PDjuMfl1w

here are the books. I don't think this needs to be said but I'll say it anyway. This is a website used by PC users, ergo any links present in a general should be PC compatible. None of this smartphone shit.

keep that in mind going forward.
>>
>>44462819
I mean even if you were on mobile wouldn't the image be useless? Well unless you had 2 phones?
>>
File: SONIC_BOOM.jpg (187KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
SONIC_BOOM.jpg
187KB, 1024x728px
My group has a chronicler with a faible for pre eschatonic entertainment media. Whenever he has the opportunity to do so he just spends his free time in the cluster watching movies and playing games. But when he's on outside duty he connects his vocoder with his music files and blasts some clanners away with the dubstep cannon.

Extra effective when playing Excision - Existence VIP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0t8ZIlwuQ
>>
Does anyone have the map of Franka that was posted in the last thread?
>>
File: 1451429278030.jpg (1MB, 1800x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1451429278030.jpg
1MB, 1800x1281px
OMFG!

Shall I write it in charcoal ink on parchment with a goose feather? In Aramaic Cuneiform?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=qr+decode

>>44463457
Zhis one?
>>
>>44463481
That's the one thank you!
>>
>>44462909
well you could use a smartphone on your computer but I read the PDFs on my computer.

I really don't know what OP was thinking.
>>
>>44463481
you're an idiot.

the last thread linked the mega directly. Why you went to the trouble of making a fucking barcode link I'll never know but don't fucking bother, I'd rather hits pirates bay or kickass and look for a torrent than deal with this stupid gimmicky bullshit.

you aren't clever and you aren't funny. Use simple, sensible means to distribute information or fuck off you smarmy little cunt.
>>
>>44463481
DAS MITTELMEER! DER SICHELSCHLAG!

SEHEN SIE, HERR SPITALIER, DIE GEISSLER FRESSEN UNSERE KINDER!
>>
File: Chronicler and Spitalian.png (925KB, 1240x862px) Image search: [Google]
Chronicler and Spitalian.png
925KB, 1240x862px
>>44463800
Dubs or not Hans, please shut the fuck up and make with the tech trading. The Paragigma need those toasters!
>>
>>44464093
Excuse me, mr iPad, but I thought you could fry your shit on those fancy electro-thingies on your suit. Guess you'll have to asks the anababtists about cooking your shit.

Now bugger off before I shove my weiƟwurst up your tight leather holes
>>
>>44464273
>>44464093
Oh gawd, imagine if a fragment finds 4chan in the static stream. He'd have enough skub to tear the whole Protectorate and all other advanced civilizations down in no time.
>>
>>44464312
Wait. Are you telling me I'm actually talking to real people?

a/s/l?
>>
>tfw degenesis is a beautiful game but all your group's players are D&D grognards
>tfw you'll never get to play it

Feels bad, guys. Tell me some stories of play, I guess it'll be close enough.
>>
>>44465144
There's a quest thread. Don't know if it's any good.

>>44392417
>>44433421
>>
>>44465144
Soon as I get to run mine I'll let you know.

In the meanwhile, I know CD and Denaris are the standard but are there any small currencies that clans or cults use?
>>
>>44465520
don't think there are any standard. I use Bottles of Alcohol, both fuel and booze, Bottlecaps, old world coins, furs, ingots of useful metals like steel, iron, copper, etc based on what the clan's main deal is.
>>
>>44465520
You can use CD as an internal GM currency to set prices for barter.
>>
>>44465520
Drafts are pretty much the currency of Europe, but that's not to say they're super common either except among scrappers and their like. Most clanners probably get by on barter systems such as using stuff like bottles of booze or a firm handshake a favor.
>>
>>44465520
Well palers get gold ingots for bartering, so gold still has value. I can imagine the Jehammedans trading in sheep, and most cults will most likely have an internal currency
>>
File: maybe-preservist.jpg (206KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
maybe-preservist.jpg
206KB, 1280x1810px
The new wips of Spitalians look pretty awesome. I just wonder if they're for a new Spitalian cultbook of for The Killing Game.
>>
>>44467567
Hmm... Spitalians have no eyebrows, but do they have eyelashes?
>>
File: spitalian_waifu.jpg (186KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
spitalian_waifu.jpg
186KB, 1280x1810px
>>44467567
more

>>44467597
I dunno, in In Thy Blood the spitalian definetly has eyebrows and lashes, but other pics show them without. Maybe it's a style thing.
>>
Is there a chance they'd actually come out with books dedicated to each cult?
>>
>>44469196
No.
>>
Do the smellmancers in Franka actively trade and produce things? Reading the first part in the bazaar in the second book I think it mentions trade with them but I'm not quite sure.
>>
>>44465144
My group just defeated a mercenary band led by corrupt chronists and destroyed a convoy of burn selling and slaving apocalyptics.
Fun times.
>>
>>44467597
>>44467656
nigga have you ever tried to cut off your eyelashes
>>
>>44473965
yes. mind are long, thick, and way too luxurious.
highschool actually wasn't that rough.
>>
>>44469196
>>44471338
I dunno. They actually got more shit done this year than they did thenlastndecade. I'd say that if they keep up the pace we'll see the first cult book within the next year and maybe 2 each year after they're done with the adventure books for each culture.
>>
>Does covers for Marvel
Who is it?
>>
>>44467656
>>44467567
I've been interpreting it as them cutting off as much of their eyebrows as they can get away with. Infection or not, Spitalians are still doctors and would know the importance of having them.
>>
File: Marko Djurdjević + fan.jpg (149KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Marko Djurdjević + fan.jpg
149KB, 500x375px
>>44478084
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marko_Djurdjevi%C4%87
>>
>>44472927
It depends on the hive, I suppoose. The core book also mentions people in contact with people under the spell of Pheromancers heading out and interacting with regular folk without the intent of kidnapping them into their crazy sex cult.
>>
>>44462228
>legality

Yes, waving 9mm pistols around in Savage Worlds was mildly upsetting, anything bigger and you face charges.

That said, any of the WH40k RPGs tend to be less lethal than you first think too, it can be jarrig going from "I soak half damage" to "oh god I'm dead!"
>>
File: image.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>44461774
>ponpus
>>
An actual link that isn't stupid:

Books:
https://mega.nz/#F!4llFxaSJ!-s8AP4HjornW2PDjuMfl1w
>>
>>44465212
It's pretty nifty. The quest master's revealing shit as it becomes relevant so you're not immediately getting everything at once. Also it seems to be placed post setting. The Anabaptists have taken control of Roma for the Vatican and it looks like Pollen's in the shitter due to Chernobog having been killed somehow.
>>
>>44462819
>https://mega.nz/#F!4llFxaSJ!-s8AP4HjornW2PDjuMfl1w
>>44478872
>https://mega.nz/#F!4llFxaSJ!-s8AP4HjornW2PDjuMfl1w

Who's stupid?
>>
File: Scan me.jpg (49KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Scan me.jpg
49KB, 180x180px
QR codes came out of Asia. They were invented for the logistics of Japanese car manufacturers some decades ago. With camera phones they have spread, even before the era of smart phones. Today they are quite common in Asia and Europe. But not in the home of the brave...
>>
>>44463481
Has this map been Translated, or is the book containing it now out yet?
>>
>>44479068
Pretty sure it's in Katharsys.
>>
>>44479068
That is a teaser from the upcoming German release of Black Atlantic.
>>
>>44459829
OP, could i have the original background of that image without the code or man?
>>
File: Degenesis (Coister of Lucatore).png (1MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Degenesis (Coister of Lucatore).png
1MB, 1061x1500px
>>44479099
What's going to be in Black Atlantic anyway?
Is it another adventure book?
>>
>>44479128
awesome, thanks man
>>
>>44479128
I don't know. I guess it'll be a Franka up to Gaelik setting book.
>>
>>44479300
Ah neat, that would actually be a great addition. I had wondered why Gaelik and Britain had been left out of the main book
>>
>>44479028
why in god's name would anyone scan a QR code on a computer? Why bother with them period? I've seen them as gimmicky ads but aside from that they serve no practical purpose for every day life.
>>
>>44479389
Because people who go there don't come back.
>>
File: Degenesis (Justitian).png (2MB, 1280x911px) Image search: [Google]
Degenesis (Justitian).png
2MB, 1280x911px
>>44479430
Not entirely true, there's a bunch of African traders along the Atlantic coast who make runs up into the Vulture's territory, mostly because they don't want to deal with Tripol's monopolizing bullshit
So its possible to sail up there, and theoretically possible to sail away. Plus I'd be happy just to get more info about what exactly the Marauders are up to
>>
>>44479466
I thought the sleepers and marauders were suppose to be mysterious BBEGs that GMs could use to fill in their own plots
>>
>>44481030
There's no big badnevil except for the primer. Humans are humans, and as long as you don't piss them off sleepers tend to be normal dudes and dudettes. Same for marauders, except that they don't care about you until you reach significance.
>>
>>44481030
There's a lot of facts and speculations in previous threads. Basically, most marauders were either RG's higher management left out of Getrell's cryo program (Karachan's parents, one of which could be Chernobog), or were very influential scientists/businessmen themselves (Argyre, Aspera, Gusev).
>>
>>44479099
Nope, it's the map from The Killing Game, the next official adventure. Maps like this one will be released for the whole world during next year.

Black Atlantic is postponed until the responsible writer is finished setting up his cafe and writing the book.
>>
>>44481663
>>44481580

But there is no official word on what RGs big plans were right? So basically a GM could make it anything.
>>
>>44482238
The only solid thing is Gertrell had some centuries long master plan to use memetics to achieve...something. Considered one of the most obvious things RG gets up to is plastering his face on every wall still standing I'm inclined to believe he's trying to make himself some sort of God-King-Messiah archetype in the minds of the survivors before emerging from his cryovault
>>
>>44482238
Not entirely true.

You see, the Black Ops section explicitly states that there are intact orbital facilities (one of them even fell down and triggered the Mechan technology spike) with cryochambers. It's also pretty clear that each Sleeper cascade is meant to change the world somehow, and then die (perhaps to the next cascade, or from their own nanites with some kind of killswitch). Free Spirit equipment (the most high-tech shit there is) is meant to be wielded by somebody else. If we put 2 and 2 together, it seems that Getrell (if he's still alive; would be fun if he died on day 2 of Eschaton) and his colleagues are flying somewhere above the earth in their cryocapsules, and\are using memetics to prepare the world for their return. The first sleeper cascade was bound to prepare the society to embrace patriarchal social structure and religion, plus, maybe the Apocalyptics. RG is playing the long game, but with the Primer on the field, and Marauders (most of them oppenly oppose RG) it's not bound to happen, as even the third cascade already fucked up. The Karachan is sending a signal somewhere though, and maybe his cascade is the last one before the coming of Getrell and his buds.
>>
>>44482299
ok, that's pretty cool. For my game I am thinking of having them both be trying to get a satellite that will crash in Pollen. Kind of make them an external power force besides cults and clans that want the delicious tech which is of course going to crash into the spore wall.
>>
>>44482238
Well there are hints and it'll be used in the future, so chances are that if you come up with something diabolical on your own you'll most likely contradict later official sources.
>>
>>44482593
So?
>>
If you want to include the Gentrell conspiracy in any meaningful way I guess the best way would be to have it fail early, i.e. now.

The theme often comes up with the sleepers, but is kept ambiguous. If you want to nail it down in your rendition of the world remove that ambiguity (or at least push it back) and show how it all came crashing down. That way you don't have to speculate or imply what was really intended.

Bring back Gentrell and his legion of mechs from orbit prepared to rebuild technotopia with the aid of conditioned masses, only the conditioning went wrong. Have stuff fall out of orbit, wreak havoc below, and reveal what a wealth of knowledge and order it could have been, but now it's scrap and radioisotopes. Give sleepers a crucial mission that in the end is reveal to have been utterly futile because the world keeps changing.

Don't answer any questions about what was really planned. That would only be exciting for a minute. Keeping it vague offers hours and hours of fun.
>>
>>44478693

Yeah that's pretty much everything wrong with gaming. Most browsers have a spellcheck built in, what the fuck excuse do kids have these days?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 277x182px
>that feel when you're just gonna start off with a simple gritty adventure of a scrapper and his apocalyptic bro on the meanstreets of Justitian and possibly Ferropol doing things and avoiding judges.
>>
Do spitalians even know what fun is
>>
>>44489300
How could you question the joy of mandatory enemas?
>>
>>44489300
No, nor do they know what love is
They want you to show them
>>
>>44489300
Two words:

Shaved Pussies.
>>
>>44489599
I don't see the relevance either way.
>>
>>44487147
Will you please grace us with story times in the future?
>>
>>44489300
All Spitalians undergo a Mandatory 7 Minutes Fun once a month to remind them why it's awful and why they should focus on killing Primer infections.
>>
>>44493491
What if they enjoy destroying primer?
>>
>>44493522
This is allowed.

Things Spitalians are allowed to enjoy:
Killing spore beasts
Destroying Primer
Hunting Psychonauts
Body shaving
Enemas
Heiling Kranzler
Horses

That is all.
>>
>>44493633
Can they shave the horses? Maybe give them an enema too?
>>
>>44493806
>implying they don't
>>
File: 1443284278032.jpg (169KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1443284278032.jpg
169KB, 756x772px
>>44493633
>>enemas wasn't a joke
>>
>>44495186
Ah the slightly widened eyes and awkward gait of a first time visitor to the Spital! When the Field Medics talk of total cleanliness they mean total! Doesn't it feel good to be so hygienically clean, inside and out?
>>
>>44495186
.....Yes it does sir.
Thank you.
>>
>>44493633
Does the enema have lime powder in it
>>
>>44496011
And how!
>>
>>44493633
Would Dale Gribble make a good Spitalian?
>>
NA question:
In regards to the fire themed primer, an anon in a previous thread brought up the idea of creatures stealing heat up north where it's colder, I imagined it to look like the aliens from the lost planet games with sort of reverse white walkers baseline. Then again I'm completely fine with dropping the element thing altogether
>>
>>44497115
Why are you even trying? Book explicitly states the Yellowstone eruption eradicated the primer pollen in NA. There aren't any beasts that aren't in the ocean and certainly no psychonauts.
>>
>>44497142
I don't remember reading that, in any case it probably makes this a lot easier then
>>
>>44496011
They enema and decontaminateven the lower intestine , then do a fecal transplant of a cryogenicaly frozen stool template with the correct ratio of floral bacteria.
>>
>>44463739
>>44462819
Are you guys retarded or living under rocks?
There are sites that scan QR codes, all you have to do is put the image link or upload it, I'm baffled people think the only way to read those codes is with phone apps
>>
>>44498263
So rather than posting a simple url link, you want newcomers to the thread to save an image, go to a site, upload it and then possibly have to edit the image so it removes all the background shit, just to get the link?

Obfuscating the necessary information behind several layers of complexity does not endear people to a game series when it's entirely unnecessary in the first place. If anything it'll drive people away; both newcomers /and/ any existing fans.
>>
>>44498263
Don't even talk to it.
>>
>>44492811
will do my best.
>>
>>44498686
That said, I'm curious what the third guy is gonna make. My gut tells me a Spitalian or possibly a Helvetic, though as he's all for using the law to his own ends a Judge might be a possibility. In which case the party is set up for basically pulp/noir in the middle of the end of the world.
>>
File: 1451426042095.png (2MB, 1280x910px) Image search: [Google]
1451426042095.png
2MB, 1280x910px
>>
File: 1450239534167.jpg (83KB, 766x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1450239534167.jpg
83KB, 766x1042px
>>44500969
god I love these maps.
>>
File: Degenesis (Lucatore).png (1MB, 1280x911px) Image search: [Google]
Degenesis (Lucatore).png
1MB, 1280x911px
>>44501995
They really are quite nice aren't they?
>>
How does such a boring nothing of a setting have such a high budget to get such good art?
>>
>>44502236
>boring nothing
What makes it boring?
And the setting was made by a group of really quite talented artists, so they did the art themselves
>>
Hey degenerates I'm working on a Kartharsys homebrew and wanted to pluck brains for some mechanics and fluff questions if there's anyone out there.
>>
I may end up GMing for a bunch of Euros soon. On top of the other two campaigns I'm trying to manage.

This is going to be awful and hilarious.
>>
>>44503431
Post the story afterwards.
>>
>>44503497

Whenever it happens, I will.

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say we'll have a Hellvetian, an Anabaptist, a Spitalian, and a Chronicler. It's... a less dysfunctional group at first glance, but these players will probably make up for it.

First, though, gotta play the campaign I'm already in and set up a different campaign that's been in the works. So it may be a while.
>>
>>44496708
He would but he smokes which probably disqualifies him.
>>
What average tech level would towns on the Franka coast have? I was thinking 2 toward the northwest and southwestern parts with several tech level 1s in between.
>>
>>44507025
are you talking about the meditarranian or atlantic coast?
>>
>>44507291
Atlantic.
>>
>>44459829
garbage
>>
>>44507372
Well there's a Cluster in Aquitaine, so at least the south should be 3, maybe 4, and the further you go north the less developed the population gets.
>>
File: Spitalian_not_impressed.jpg (202KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
Spitalian_not_impressed.jpg
202KB, 1280x1810px
>tfw you have to tend to some backwater village
>your friend Hans has a new black horse and awesome sword, you have to shove your arm up the elders asses
>a new flock of apocalyptics just settled in town, now everyone is infected with sepsis
>wishing you'd just gone the Preservist route
>too old for this shit
>>
>>44508402
You know, I just can't understand the Apocalyptics. I understand the end of the world is an opportunity for some people, that getting people high/getting them off will always be a profitable business and that sometimes you just want to run a bit wild, but I just don't get why they so willingly spread Burn and spore fields everywhere
Getting people high is one thing, but they're directly contributing to making the apocalypse worse, I just can't understand the thinking
>>
>>44508593
The memes are to blame. Apocalyptics were started by Getrell's rhetorics and socio-cybernetic manipulation.
>>
>>44508650
Memes they were last exposed to over 500 years ago, and its not like they haven't had enough first hand evidence that "Using Burn = dying a horrible fungusy death, and all your kids are psychonauts"
Also, what happened to more conventional drugs?
>>
>>44508749
Like what heroin? Pffff we're not in pre-school anymore.
>>
>>44508317
What do chroniclers sell in their clusters? And would one that disconnected from the rest have a bit more freedom to experiment you think?
>>
File: DOOOOMRIDER.png (382KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
DOOOOMRIDER.png
382KB, 600x480px
>>44508749
You see, Apocalyptics just don't think that way. If you survive you get old, and if you get old you get ugly. Ugly people don't deserve to exist. Fun and endorphines are the only meanings of life. What good are children other than the rush of hormones you get from them doing things that make you proud? And once your inevitable death comes you won't be able to feel anything, so all that matters is that you get a kick. Fuck around, kill somebody, snort some burn, if it makes your blood boil it's worth it.
>>
>>44508749
Well alcohol is still a thing, and maybe cannabis if you live somewhere warm enough. Maybe there's more, but why would you take something that lets you feel like you can do weird shit if you can take something that actually gives you psychopowers lite?
>>
>>44497142
>>44497115
at no point was that stated.

The primer in NA takes the shape of diseases in NA, bacteria and viruses.
>>
>>44498263
I have bluntly never seen QR codes ever used in such a manner.

on top of some people never having heard of QR codes used in such a manner linking URL codes is simpler.

there's literally no reason to make QR codes into links.
>>
I was thinking of making basic item lists for towns based on tech level. With certain items being instantly available while others need to made on request like swords or armors or higher level tech items.
>>
>>44512592
I approve, could be handy. Just don't forget to post it.
>>
>>44512592
Be sure to include levels of availability.

A bottle of distillate might be easier to acquire than an heirloom weapon.
>>
>>44508593
They spread Sepsis to harvest Burn. Why they do so is because of a kind of "live fast, die young" mentality ingrained in them for centuries. Remember that each splat is called a cult for a reason after all. Apocalyptics are a cult of short-term hedonists.
>>
>>44514180
What do you mean by availability.
>>
File: zombie-survival-kit1.jpg (423KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-survival-kit1.jpg
423KB, 800x600px
>>44514822
>Level 1
This stuff lies around everywhere around these parts and with a few minutes of rummaging around you will probably find it.

>Level 2
These things are common here and you will probably be able to get a good price.

>Level 3
These things are available but expensive as they must be brought in from far and have special relevance or stigma attached here.

>Level 4
These things are known but seldom seen. To find one you would have to ask around quite a lot, and if you find it you will have to pay dearly for it or take it by force. It might also be highly illegal.

>Level 5
There's one. It's the only one for miles and miles. It is attached to an NPC and they probably have a story about how they got it or made it.

Something like that.
>>
>>44515048
What page is all this?
>>
>>44515259
I just wrote that.
>>
>>44515360
Oh thank you. Do you think that a tech 3 town would have tech 2 stuff ready to sell at any moment
>>
>>44515720
there are no tech levels, gurpsfag
>>
>>44515755
except there are tech levels for clans retard
>>
>>44515755
Page 122 of the Kathrsys book.
>>
>Re-iterates the Resource rules. Items are free if your Resources score is higher than their Resource value. If they're equal, then you lose one point of Resources if you procure it that way.

Am i the only one who think that this doesnt have much sense? I mean for Scrappers, for example, this rule is you get Marvel or Crusher on 3rd level, but you can easily take it from the beginning
>>
>>44518415
Nevermind *this rule is*,its a typo.
>>
>>44510752
>>44514784
Well, the African Apos are more about high end and long-term entertainment. And I'm quite sure that most of the european Flocks swing more towards criminal syndicate than the HURR DURR FUCKK THE DUCK UNTIL EXPLODED way. They are, of course still despicable burn dealers, but only at places with no or low Spitalian/Anababtist presence.
>>
>>44520101
huehuehuehue, the apocalyptics in beograd are living in a ghetto like some sort of druggin fuckin jews. That's what you get for dealing with shit
>>
>>44518442
>>44518415

If it's a typo, what's the rule proper? I figured as long as you put the points in and didn't let greed take over for you, that would be how it worked.
>>
>>44518415
Maybe I'm not reading it properly, but what are you trying to say? That you don't see much sense in the way the rescources background works? Or in the distribution of cult items for ranks?
>>
Has anyone else noticed how the cultures, geographically as well as the people, are all fucking badass in their own way?

Seriously, take Purgare as example: It's divided into a uninhabitable wasteland in west and a fertile countryside in the east, full of crusaders and zelotim. In the north there are the most modern and impenetrable fortresses of the world, governed by the best, but utterly neutral military and the south, especially Sicilia, is the landing point and base of operations for the african conquerors, bringing both dispair and civilisation like the ancient empire of Rome. Speaking of which, Rome is buried under dust and ash, but the buildings are still inhabited, adding another layer of tunnels and halls on top of the ancient catacombs, which makes Rome basically a dwarfen city. In adition there's Corpse, which is basically a Tortuga located next to a chain of active underwater volcanos.

Seriously, that land kicks ass.
>>
>>44521976
Dayum, I really need to bring some diversity into my vocabulary.
>>
Anyone know what the steel cotters item is supposed to be? It didn't seem to translate right and seems to refer to screws or nails used for assassination?
>>
File: Steel Cotter.jpg (12KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
Steel Cotter.jpg
12KB, 270x300px
>>44522884
I think its meant to be steel cotters (like pic related) that are sharp enough to use as a stiletto knife. Basically a disguised weapon that most guards wouldn't even think of
>>
>>44522884
I think they meant to put down steel cutters, like the ones scrappers have? They're hydraulic shears meant for cutting into places. Otherwise, I dunno what it means.
>>
>>44526315
Nah, it's a stabbing thing that's supposed to be hard to pull out. I'd have just called it a stabbing pin.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.