[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a lightsaber to emit no light? Still make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 431
Thread images: 55

Is it possible for a lightsaber to emit no light? Still make the sound and do the same thing, but with a blade only visible in direct light, instead of emitting its own light?
Conversely, would a Sith ever forgo lightsabers altogether for a different weapon?
>>
>guys, what if there was a darksaber?
How high are you?
>>
>>44443534
infrared lightsabers
>>
>>44443534
Numerous Sith used alchemically-treated swords in place of light sabers.
>>
> guys, what if sith used sith swords instead of lightsabers?
>>
>>44443559
At least he didn't suggest DARK HEAL
>>
>>44443534
A lightsaber uses a special crystal to hold a "blade" of focused plasma in place. They are called lightsabers not because they are laser swords, but because they emit light.
>>
>>44443559
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darksaber_(lightsaber)
>>
File: Organization XIII.jpg (102KB, 786x463px) Image search: [Google]
Organization XIII.jpg
102KB, 786x463px
>Conversely, would a Sith ever forgo lightsabers altogether for a different weapon?
Knights of Ren apparently tried that

I wonder whatever happened to force pikes. Weren't they able to shoot shit out of their tip or something?
>>
>>44443534
I don't think it is possible for a lightsaber to be invisible, due to likely being plasma contained in a magnetic bubble and focused through specific kinds of gemstones, none of which seem to have the right traits for a UV saber. Or at least what definitely sounds like a UV or infrared saber.

As for your second question, there is no reason they couldn't besides the saber being like a badge of office, as much a sign of what they are as it is weapon. Though you would likely need training still. So if they were more comfortable with a different weapon, they would likely still use it.

Trying to make a villain for a Star Wars game, then?
>>
>>44443666
I don't know Satan.
>>
>>44443636
I'm not upset just disappointed. Thank fuck EU garbage like this has been wiped out.
>>
>>44443636
How does that blade even project like that?
>>
>>44443695

That's actually canon. Look at the top right.
>>
>>44443695
Oh sweet summer child...
>>
>>44443695

>He doesn't know what is currently canon

Oh, how I wish I had your ignorance, then I could be free from this pain.
>>
>>44443695
Good news friend, it's not EU, it's canon.
>>
>>44443636
>owners: Darth Maul
I wouldn't mind having seen the darksaber instead of the double ended lightsaber. It would emphasise Darth Maul being serious shit.
>>
>>44443559
>guys, what if there was a darksaber?
Somebody said my name?
>>
Sure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSYw5UywHPU
>>
>>44443695
At the least its ancient artifact tier instead of common shit.
>>
>>44443783

See, THIS is EU. THIS >>44443636 is not.

But it's not much better.
>>
>>44443775
Then watch Clone Wars
>>
File: Crix Madine.png (1MB, 640x816px) Image search: [Google]
Crix Madine.png
1MB, 640x816px
>>44443783

>crix madine died for this bullshit

Oh don't even fucking remind me
>>
>>44443655
My favorite KOTOR Jedi was a duel blaster pistol wielding Watchman.
>>
Can't you just use a weapon that emits actual invisible, instant laser or microwave that will fry their upper torso in a few moments, or radiation that quickly kills you. Or shells that explode on contact/heat. The lightsaber, even with force powers, seems so underwhelming for anything other than cutting through a barrier.

There just don't seem to be enough obvious counters to the lightsaber. A long range weapon you can't deflect or dodge, and maybe not even easily perceive.
>>
>>44443833
Play Jedi Academy and try to shoot Dark Jedi with a Disruption rifle or any explosive weapon. You'll get your answer.
>>
>>44443833
Of course you can't, you'd kill all the Jedi and Sith that way!

We can't have that, can we?
>>
>>44443833
1. Force Push already makes them immune to Shrapnel if they are combat trained at all

2. Storm Troopers are literally armored to ignore all shrapnel, meaning a lot of factions won't employ shrapnel weapons

3. Most Clone War Jedi isn't combat trained for shit. They can't even procog into walking paths
>>
The real issue with using other weapons is that the Jedi would be using lightsabers. That means if you met a jedi, your melee weapons would melt against the saber unless built certain ways or if they have energy fields they emit, and your blasters would be dangerous to you as well. Also, then you never have to worry about locked doors again.
>>
>>44443833
Instant Laser and Explosives exist but are pretty easily countered by competent Force Users.

Not sure about the Microwave gun.
>>
>>44443833

The Force beats literally everything you just said.
>>
>>44443833
a sith/jedi can stop a plasma beam from a rifle in mid air and hold it there in stopped time.
>>
>>44443833
Most of the time, a Force User will go down to more conventional weaponry. Flamethrowers are really good at this in particular.
>>
>>44443925
I still think that's retarded.
>>
>>44443833
They have grenades that do better than shrapnel, namely by heating everything in their blast radius to such high temperatures they vaporize. And they have a large blast radius. Problems there are that they take time, since you normally don't want to be even remotely nearby, and can be disrupted by cutting in half, which jedi would do.
>>
>>44443833
lightsabers can deflect SONIC GUNS and FLAMETHROWERS, bruh.
>>
File: 1279191029543.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1279191029543.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>44443857
Wait, I thought that's what happened at the end of the second movie
>>
>>44443962
it's been so since old canon. You just hadn't seen it on screen yet.
>>
>>44443962
I do too
>>
>>44443534
People will bitch you out on this but you could presumable have a lightsaber that emitted an infrared or X-ray blade.
>>
>>44443534
A infared saber or something?
>>
>>44443695
It's my favorite lightsaber. I think it's badass.
>>
So /tg/, canonicity bullshit aside, which do you prefer for your glowsticks?
Exotic blades (darksaber, lightwhip)?
Exotic grips (guard shoto, Inquisitor's spinny thing)?
Or a mix of both (lightclub, forksaber)?

Speaking of which, does light-chuck exist?
>>
>>44443925
The blaster pistols in Star Wars fire blasts that only move at 15 m/s, or around 50 fps. A 9mm has a minimum average muzzle velocity of 360 m/s, so they don't even move at bullet speed. If most Jedi are trained on those, then just shoot them with an actual bullet from an actual gun, and they will die.
>>
File: 5G9JJ.jpg (602KB, 2358x3000px) Image search: [Google]
5G9JJ.jpg
602KB, 2358x3000px
>>44444052
Exotic grips
>>
>>44444064
The Jedi will precog when to Force his will on the bullet. Its literally the basis of all Jedi combat tricks.
>>
>>44443534
What if it emitted light that's not on the visible side of the spectrum?
>>
>>44444064
Blaster bolts move slow for the viewer's benefit and due to technology limitations when the movies were out originally.

According to various sources, im-universe blasters outperform all other weapons including slugthrowers, sonic guns, pulse guns, literal lasers, etc.

And lightsabers can block EVERYTHING.
>>
>>44444064
In the very first fucking movie, Obi-Wan tells Luke to not use his sight to parry the shots but force precog. He even trains with a blindfold on camera.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (72KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
72KB, 800x720px
>>44443534
>forgo lightsabers altogether for a different weapon?

Yup.

Have a light whip.

She's a Nightsister, but they don't usually use these. I think it's mostly a Jedi/Sith thing, just rare.
>>
>>44443583
>alchemically treated
Only if you're a pussy. A true Sith lord like Marka Ragnos could just use the Force to nullify the lightsaber beam, the same way Vader blocked Han's blaster shots with his bare hands in ESB.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 266x200px
>>44444153
>>
>>44444139
It's a retarded EU thing. They completely ignore the "science" established for lightsabers at the time they came out, so it was like the writer taking a big fat shit on every other writer.
>>
>>44444183
>EU ignores science
Bitch, Star Wars just finished a movie where a planet shoots light that goes faster than light after draining a sun until it was completely gone, and then doing it again.

Stop acting like your corporate garbage is special or nice.
>>
>>44444110
>>44444134
This is dumb, humans are visual animals and enjoy relying on their sight, because it's comfortable. As a result, I don't think Jedi go around throwing out precog all the time. And this relies on them having seen the weapon, seen someone try to block it, seen them fail, etc. They're already at least one guy down before they even use precog, mid-combat, and likely get shot for their trouble. And, aside from a force push throwing it off-course, I don't think the human mind has the precision necessary to grab something that small, moving that quickly, precog-enhanced telekinesis or not.

>>44444129
This is slightly more acceptable, because it uses actual in-universe lore that states that blasters are better than advertised.

It does, however, overlook one thing: Bullets are made of metal, metal with a very low melting point, in fact, and lightsabers melt through metal. If they do block it, they're getting splattered with molten-hot lead. Lead that's probably only slightly cooler than the plasma that their lightsaber's blade is made of.
>>
>>44444183

You DO know that lightwhips are metal in the center, right? The light doesn't just "bend"
>>
File: Rib_Cage.jpg (13KB, 299x259px) Image search: [Google]
Rib_Cage.jpg
13KB, 299x259px
>>44444208
>Faster than light in my Sci-Fi?
>>
>>44444208
>draining a sun until it was completely gone, and then doing it again.
It's actually a different star. The starkiller moves. That's not made very clear, though.
>>
>>44444237
jedi precog is not exactly something they choose to use, it is automatic and they see things before they happen normally. they can get better at using it but usually its just See X 1 sec before it happens.
>>
>>44443783

... Am I looking at a starship-sized lightsaber?
>>
>>44444237
Oh, its a good thing that all jedi are human and all magical space wizard powers are tuned through a human's senses. Thank you, Oh mighty Godking, for explaining this to me. Truly, your contradiction of literally established canon is so much superior to any one empowered to write content could ever concieve of.
>>
File: Lord_Nyax.jpg (178KB, 483x516px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Nyax.jpg
178KB, 483x516px
>>44444208
I'm delighted yet sad that disnEU will never top this.
Then again, what can? A sentient being literally made of lightsabers' blade? Lightman?
>>
>>44444237
Force Precog is frequently described as "viewing through the force"

Jedi take a lot of practice to train themselves to view with the force, and to actually trust that sense, instead of their eyes.
>>
>>44444247
No you dont understand, it shoots light FTL but you can still see the light beem with your bare eyes in non FTL as it travels across the universe and it does so by repeatedly draining a star to death.
>>
>>44444252
No, it was made very clear that Finn knows where it is, in the (name) system, which is what he tells the Rebels, after it blew up the thing that we were supposed to care about. Then they want to attack it, and it started charging again.

The other option is that Finn knew the secret Starkiller Ammo Route Of Stars That We Would Drain To Kill Shit And Never Mention In The Movie that was locked in stone and would never be altered.
>>
>>44444285
It's a film, stupid. making it visible is just artistic license.
>>
>>44444237
Why would the bullets phase trough the plasma container field? Even ignoring all the relativistic bullshit such a field will cause?
>>
>>44444296
>after it blew up the thing that we were supposed to care about.

It took a couple days, but it's starting to dawn on me just how much of that movie fell flat, and this is one of them.

There was absolutely zero weight or build-up to anything that happened in the movie.
>>
>>44444237
lightsabers are closer to disintegration fields than beams. As per old canon, the beams emitted no heat, yet could slice through most everything.

As per the movies, the cut through metal is a clean cut with no molten material accumulated around it with the only exception being gui-gon cutting through blast doors in episode 1.
>>
>>44444309

Personally I don't know, but I distinctly remember reading that firearms were extremely effective against Jedi.
>>
>>44444296
I'm pretty sure it was a binary system, and they actually show it briefly, even though they didn't come out and explain it.

They expected the audience to pay attention and put basic facts together. No surprise /tg/ fails at it.
>>
>>44444296
It's the size of planet. I assume that it's not very hard to track. And the ammo route, is probably just the nearest star. Not exactly hard to figure out.
>>
>>44444285
>>44444208
If it takes 8 minutes for sunlight to reach us, a overkilling sunbeam travelling at 0.9C would be visible before it lands.
Duh.
>>
>>44444337
>They expected the audience to pay attention and put basic facts together.

What facts? The movie was disjointed with scenes just sort of happening one after the other.
>>
>>44444181
Don't even start with that indestructible glove nonsense. Armor in Star Wars never does a fucking thing and even if it did why should Vader of all people who already has a weapon that can deflect blasters use the one kind of armor that actually works?
>>
>>44444355
I can see how it might seem that way if you didn't pay attention.
>>
>>44444352
>>44444307
again you dont understand THEY ARE WATCHING THE BEAM TRAVEL ACROSS THE UNIVERS before it gets anywhere near the planet, somehow it is visible while it is in ftl and it is slow enough to watch it creep across the sky, and it can be seen on every planet in the galaxy, and the beams all curve and bend in the last 2 seconds to hit their targets.
>>
>>44444374
>He confuses absolute time frame with viewing time frame in Sci Fi
Trash
>>
>>44444356
he has the money/power to get decent shit and he wasnt as stupid as many people think and thereby prepared?
>>
>>44444319
Because you really cared oh so much about Alderaan or whatever the planet in the first one was called. You know, the planet we actually see less of than the planets that get blown up in TFA.
>>
>>44444337
Of course, I'm sure you're completely correct, bereft of evidence or even an image. I'm sure I just completely missed the second ball of exploding nuclear forces that are an ocean to the Starkiller's teaspoon.

OR the science was even worse, and the literally astronomic-scale of devastation that should have torn the Starkiller apart that would result from a binary solar system becoming a non-binary solar system... that must have all been mentioned in a sourcebook or something, right?
>>
>>44444387
Dont forget the part where you can drain a star till it dies multiple times without any adverse effects to the star.
>>
TR-8R was the only good part of TFA.
>>
>>44444407
I think you should read some science books. It would help you a lot.
They did a partial drain of what... 2 suns? And 1 full drain in another system?
>>
>>44444275
>Then again, what can?
Condensing a force ghost into a force crystal and building your lightsaber using that crystal.

The saberghost can talk, but only when the saber is on. All the rest of the time you can only hear him/her in your head Obi-Wan style.
>>
>>44444374
Again, you don't understand artistic license. It's a film, mate. It's fucking flash gordon wannabe pulp.
>>
>>44444393
We see Leia's reaction, which is significantly more than we got in this movie. We knew it was her homeplanet and she was very upset, AND told us they were pacifists.

The entire solar system we saw blow up was named exactly once, and nobody cared about it!
>>
>>44444444
>>
>>44444435
Ah yes, the planet sized space station that travels faster than its own laser beams.
>>
>>44443534
star wars is science fantasy, not science fiction-you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it's cool and "the Force wills it"

and a lot of Sith don't use lightsabers, because they like the way old-fashioned weapons hack people up
>>
>>44444436
I'm putting this into my next ffg game. gotta have muh talking swords in fantasy.

fuck, gonna make it a grill with a pretty hilt for maximum waifu points.
>>
>>44444264
If I'm not mistaken, isn't it also based on where they focus it? So, anywhere within 360 meters, for a 9mm handgun, and they probably can't predict it fast enough?

>>44444278
How many of them actually have that level of training, though? Maybe the Jedi masters, and some of the higher ranking teachers, but I doubt every padawan that has a lightsaber is going to be

>>44444309
>relativistic bullshit
Easiest way to contain plasma is an electromagnetic envelope. This envelope is strong enough to contain the plasma, and resist being disrupted by other sources of plasma. It can't be any stronger than that without pushing things that it needs to cut out of the way, so it wouldn't be. The bullet's going to hit the plasma, melt, and likely keep going. Worst case, the bullet vaporizes, effectively exploding against the plasma. Probably not enough to disrupt the EM envelope, but definitely enough to push against it pretty hard, very suddenly.

>>44444330
>lightsabers are closer to disintegration fields than beams
>this much wanking

Nah, I'm done.
>>
>>44444473
Why wouldn't it? FTL is a thing
>>
>>44444449
We see a whole crowd of people reacting in TFA actually. Have you seen the film?
>>
>>44444495
>Easiest way to contain plasma is an electromagnetic envelope
Why would it work like that?
>The bullet's going to hit the plasma, melt, and likely keep going.
Why would it work like that?
>>
>>44444495
Basically imagine the Jedi as having Spider Sense from Spiderman. If a sniper is lining up a shot from a mile away, they'll feel it. If someone behind them is about to pull out a knuckleduster, they'll feel it.

Its space magic, not a fucking Call Of Duty radar
>>
>>44444437
if your answer to all the problems is Hurr Durr its a film then you should not bother even arguing
>>
>>44444495
>How many of them actually have that level of training, though?
It's the very first thing Luke gets taught.

Every time you see kids in the temple, they are practicing the same thing.

So... probably every single motherfucking Jedi.
>>
File: latest.jpg (108KB, 440x210px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
108KB, 440x210px
>>44444495
>>>44444278 (You)
>How many of them actually have that level of training, though? Maybe the Jedi masters, and some of the higher ranking teachers, but I doubt every padawan that has a lightsaber is going to be

:'D
>>
>>44444510
God, the Starkiller was even stronger than anyone imagined, since it could blink between star systems without anyone mentioning or realizing it or it visually doing so
>>
>>44444494
I'd waifu my sword. Swordwaifu best waifu.

You could even make the beam change color depending on her mood, but that might be entirely too dumb. Maybe just make it get more and more unstable if she gets overemotional
>>
File: 1447696533526.jpg (157KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447696533526.jpg
157KB, 633x758px
>start a Star Wars game
>"I want to use a black lightsaber"
>"I want to be an ex-sith who can use force lightning without falling to the dark side"
>"There is no real dark side of the Force, it's all about how you use it and what emotions you're feeling, that's why people like Kyle Katarn or Jaden Korr can use lightning without falling"
>"My female twi'lek ex-slave ex-sith Jedi uses twin lightsabers that combine into a dual-bladed lightsaber"
>"One has the Kaiburr crystal and the other one has the Mantle of the Force crystal"
>"My female twi'lek ex-slave ex-sith Jedi is a strong independent lesbian who don't need no man"
>"I want to play a Nightsister of Dathomir"
>"The Yuuzhan Vong were really cool, I don't get why you hate them so much"
>"My character killed her master and then stole his sith holocron"

Why are Star Wars roleplayers such fucking garbage? I basically have to make their characters FOR them to prevent them from just taking a wet shit on their sheet and calling it a character.
>>
File: 1449849712059.gif (1MB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1449849712059.gif
1MB, 257x194px
>>44443655
>dat filename
>>
>>44444495
It's canon that slugthrowers (aka firearms aka guns that shoot bullits) are complete garbage when compared to blasters.

Itis canon that lightsabers can block all the things, even sound blasts.

It's canon that space wizards have super duper reflexes, plot armor and spider sense.
>>
>>44444494
>>44444436
But can you cuddle a saberghost?
>>
>>44444576
With the force, yeah.

Also why wouldn't you sleep with your lightsaber? It's like Obi-Wan told Anakin: "This weaponwaifu is your laifu"
>>
>>44444407
>>44444473
>>44444548

If Star Wars were taking actual science into account then the TIE fighters wouldn't work in atmo and the gravity on SB would crush everybody on it when it ate that star. That's assuming, of course, that everybody on it wasn't just cooked when they got close enough and set it to suck.

It's just a movie, guys.
>>
>>44444565
ex-slave siths are a trope so common that more than 50% of named Sith probably are.
The Sith have the rule that every person that displayes even the slightest force sensitivity be trained in the ways of the Sith or die trying.
There's lots of slaves in the Sith empire because power over the weak is a thing.
2+2
>>
>>44444565
>>"My character killed her master and then stole his sith holocron"

Isn't this perfectly fine and in-line with the sith?
>>
>>44444565
>No
>No
>There are grey jedi techniques, but no it doesn't work like that, no matter how much I wish it did
>ex-sith is the only thing here that's offputting; the rest is common and thematic
>fuck if I know crystals
>ex-sith is still the only weird part; twi'leks, man
>Nightsisters are awesome, fuck you
>Organic tech is awesome, fuck you (but they aren't playable kthx)
>Is this a Sith campaign? No? Fuck you.
>>
>>44443962
That's because you're a grumpy faggot who can't feel enjoyment.
>>
>>44444576
You get her a cute and soft grip wrapping. So, it's like cuddling a stuffed animal.
>>
>>44444624
What's wrong with Jedi converting a Sith?
You know they would go out of their way to try if given the chance.
>>
the Original "Lightsabers", the Force-sabers, where blades of pure force.

they could emit at near invisible levels of light.

these blades were actually one of the main reason the Je'daii broke into two factions, the Jedi and the Sith, because the Saber pulls one to the darkside, and many Je'daii called for their use in the war against the Infinite Empire.
>>
>>44444575
How did Jango manage to ace that Jedi master in 3 blaster shots if they all have perfect blocking reflexes vs. every type of projectile?
>>
File: stjohnsblackhole.jpg (252KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
stjohnsblackhole.jpg
252KB, 1080x720px
>>44443534
Artificial gravity is very common in Star Wars, so you could probably have something like a lightsaber but where the blade is a controlled event horizon. If nothing else it would look funky.
>>
Maybe it could emit light that isn't on our visible spectrum like X-rays or gamma rays. It would look like nothing Im guessing.
>>
>>44444673
Because their plot armor can run out. It's why jedi who could defeat armies single handedly by just deflecting their blasters back at them, where defeated by squadrons of mooks with blasters.
>>
>>44444655
It almost never happens?

In fact, the only time I can think of it happening in canon was a deathbed conversion.

Twi'leks are common slave fodder, so being an ex-slave is pretty common.

Ex-sith is rare enough that I'd need a damn good explanation of how you managed it.
>>
>>44444613
TIE fighters work in atmo for the same reason missles work in atmo. Turns out when you slam a huge ass engine on a piece of metal that barely weighs a thing, you get enough force that flight isn't very difficult.

But you are right about how just the sheer radiation should have murdered every last stormtrooper during Captain Nazi's speech.

And we haven't even gotten into the fucking mass problem of a PLANET eating a STAR.

Seriously, anons, that is like a putting a wal-mart in a shotglass.
>>
>>44443534
On Knights of the Old Republic 2 (and maybe the original, I can't remember) you could get 'black' lightsaber crystals that made the blade look like that.
>>
>>44443818
you what now
>>
>>44444672
I thought it was the whole "War is hell" part that pulled people to the dark side
>>
>>44443833
Simple bullets are more than enough to kill a jedi. Especially if you modify the weapon so it looks like it shoots blaster, so the Jedi will istinctively try and use his saber to deflect, only to double the number of bullets
>>
>>44444672
What bullshit book is that from? Blades of pure force weren't a thing. The original lightsabers were metal swords forged with the force to be vorpal tier. Then later lightsabers were normal lightsabers with huge backpack batteries, then they had belt batteries and then they became modern lightsabers.
>>
>>44444606
>>44444635
Still, is it a good alternative to holoporn?
I mean, it's force user-exclusive, it can KILL YOU, and finding a hot force ghost sounds like a pain in the ass, not to mention finding the proper crystal AND building it.
Is it really worth it anon?
>>
>>44444725
It's really offputting how episode IV makes so much more sense than VII, despite (intentionally) being very similar movies.
>>
>>44444759
Good thing that Force Powers use the Jedi's eyeballs to make determinations about their MAGICAL POWERS.

I mean, fuck, imagine if jedi trained with like... helmets that covered their eyes. Your idea would be fucked right up the ass, but whats the chance of that happening?
>>
>>44444711
>Ex-sith is rare enough that I'd need a damn good explanation of how you managed it.
>My character is a PC
>That means your probability can fuck itself
>backstory forthcoming
>>
>>44444766
Lightsabers are not force user exclusive and half of the sourcing problems won't matter for an RPG where the gm just drops it on the group.
>>
>>44444565
So it sounds like you have a campaign already neatly made. Everyone escaped from the same Sith Lord, and they were his experiments/slaves, and you have a BBEG all ready to go.

Seriously, are you stupid? Do you whine and cry when everyone rolls a wizard that your thieves guild and barbarian clan adventure is more important?
>>
>>44444790
Having the force potential to pull down star destroyer is rare, too, but I'm not going to give it to you just because you're a PC.
>>
>>44444766
look at it this way, it will probably give you a massive boost to force power similar to sith side ghost eating.
>>
>>44444766
Ideally you find her pre-built as a relic of an ancient time when Jedi and Sith were able to do kooky shit like stuff ghosts in crystals and use em as weapons.

That way she can be all haughty and arrogant and constantly berate your skills with a saber and bully you by saying things like how you need to learn how to properly hold a saber instead of just awkwardly fondling her like a farmboy's first bout with a lady.
>>
>>44444821
Yes you will, its called leveling up.
>>
>>44444821
You know all the force potential shite is almost entirely prequel and EU nonsense and it looks like the new canon is moving away from it, to the original 'you can use the force and it gives you powers and that's it'.

I am personally so fucking happy that that is the case. All that waffling bullshit about the prophecy and midichlorians is out of the window, and there are just Jedi and the Force and nobody really understands it but shit's wild, yo.
>>
>>44444860
looks like we need a storytiem.
>>
>>44444762
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Forcesaber

I did not make this up, and it is very canon.
>>
>>44444762
the lightsaber as you know it was based off the Forcesaber created by the Infinite Empire (same people who made the Star Forge you see in KOTOR)
>>
>>44444893
It's EU
>>
>>44444880
Nah, just a fun relic to include in a game. Make it more powerful than your average saber and it can teach you ancient force and saber techniques if you treat her kindly, but you also have to contend with a haughty, temperamental ghost that might just fizzle your saber out on you in the middle of battle if you aren't on good terms.
>>
>>44444950
not so much, it is directly involved with the Je'daii and the Infinite Empire, both of which are canon.
>>
>>44444893
Well, this is some hardcore rape of the old canon. WHILE THE OLD CANON WAS STILL ACTIVE. Fuck people who go "shieeet, ima gonna make my own shit and ignore all the established junk!"
>>
>>44444983
I think you are quite mistaken, this contradicts nothing.

the Je'daii used simple swords up till their encounter with the Infinite Empire.

some used Forcesabers but the lightsiders didn't.

then many years later they made the backpack Proto-Lightsabers based off the design of the Forcesaber.
>>
>>44444983
Its just a movie, anon. turn your brain off. its science fantasy. its just a story.
>>
>>44444978
That doesn't make it not EU
>Hey guys my story is related to the Star Wars setting.
>The setting is cannon, therefore my story is also cannon
>>
>>44444978
It's EU, so no.
>>
File: 1448171617025.png (238KB, 355x293px) Image search: [Google]
1448171617025.png
238KB, 355x293px
>>44444606
>this weapon is your life
>an elegant weapon for a civilized age
>and a good friend
>>
>these arguments about killing jedi

Reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus
>>
>>44445247
>elegant
Great, now I want an ojou-saber.
>>
>>44445270

noncanon
>>
>>44445327
The logic is still largely sound.
>>
>>44445338
Unless fundamentally wrong on factual accounts.
>>
>>44444268
A bunch of Hutts decedided they wanted in on the whole superweapon thing, but couldn't afford a proper Death Star, so they built a budged version consisting of just the superlaser array with engines stuck on.
Predictably, it exploded as soon as they tried firing it, because it turns out the Death Star had all thoses non-superlaser bits for a reason.
>>
File: sheevy.jpg (126KB, 715x462px) Image search: [Google]
sheevy.jpg
126KB, 715x462px
>>44445274
Saberfus are made to kill, anon-kun.
>>
>>44444436
If only this could be done with a stun baton.
>>
>>44443534
No, because a lightsaber is very specifically a plasma sword. Plasma is super fucking hot and glows like a motherfucker.
>>
>>44444374
>visible while it is in ftl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation ?
>>
>>44444613
>It's just a movie, guys.
This excuse is shit. People pick apart the EU, laugh at it and go "Oh it was shit, glad it's gone."
But the second someone tries to do the same to Jew Jew's abortion of a movie it's met with "Oh it's just a movie, guys."
>>
>>44444673
It was probably a Niman user. They were all diplomats and shit foremost and took Niman for basic lightsaber combat skills.
>>
>>44445649
no clue, its red though I thought cherenkov radiation was blueish. Also if you can see it with your naked eye wouldnt the radiation already have reached deadly levels?
>>
>>44445869
No, you can stand above that blue water and be fine. Just don't fall into it.
>>
>>44445869
Cherenkov radiation is caused by charged particles moving faster than the speed of light in a medium. It isn't actually harmful at all, though the charged particles that cause it certainly can be.
>>
>>44444129
Lightsabers can't block slugthrowers, which is why Aurra Sing has one.
If anyone actually had a rapid-fire slugthrower that they used against jedi in current canon I doubt the jedi would last very long.
Slugthrowers don't care about energy shields, either. The main reason they aren't used more is probably a combination of gravitational and atmospheric differences between each planet and simple logistics.
Supplying a bazillion calibers of ammo is difficult, selling blaster gas is easy.
>>
>>44446124
they can still just force push the slugs themselves.
>>
>>44444978
The Je'daii aren't canon, nor are the Infinite Empire. Both are Legends.
>>
>>44446167
thats why we need to gas them!
>>
>>44445381
And Ojousabers are made to bully.
>>
>>44444268

It was a plan by a bunch of Hutts to blackmail the New Republic or something by building a Death Star-style Superlaser with the assistance of the original designer, and to do so on the cheap, and then presumably blow up some planets and then demanding one hundred billion trillion credits or something. I honestly don't recall exactly what the fuck their plan was, other then I think Jabba's uncle was involved and there was some element of revenge in it.

It should be pointed out that their plan relies on being able to build a weapon, for cheap, that took the Empire about 19 years to get right the first time and a not insignificant portion of the galactic GDP. It should also be pointed out that this plan also relies on President Leia Organa-Solo, aka the woman who stared Tarkin down when he threatened to blow up her planet with the first one, not having a hearty laugh and then ordering the entire New Republic fleet to hunt this thing down and then move into Hutt Space and annex it.
>>
>>44444336

They're *more* effective then Blasters, mainly cause they just get disintegrated and not bounced back into your face.
>>
>>44446124
>>Lightsabers can't block slugthrowers
So why in the fuck didn't Dooku commission Al Capone Droids?
>>
>>44443695
>EU
Kek, that's, thanks to Disney, as canon as the original trilogy.
>>
>>44447531
Because plot.
Also because making shitloads of assassin droids with rapid-fire (or possibly scattershot) slugthrowers was both expensive and didn't achieve the goal Sheev wanted. Killing the jedi is the easy part; killing the idea that jedi are paragons of good is difficult.
>>
>>44444678
That black hole in the picture looks a lot like the ones present in Space Engine
>>
>>44447893
No more expensive than throwing countless capital ships and armies of tanks and commando droids at them with the useless guidance of General Grievous.
>>
File: darksaber.jpg (62KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
darksaber.jpg
62KB, 768x432px
>>44443534
It's called the darksaber.
>>
>>44443655
>filename

kek.
>>
>>44444606
>>44444562
>That Jedi who builds an onahole into his lightsaber.
>>
>>44446124
and slugthrowers jerk off their weilder and automatically kill anyone who doesn't use trigger discipline and kill anyone who doesn't like America and every other fuc/k/boy's dream.

OR wait, no they don't.

>>44447447
your points are irrelevant, as the splinter faction of the First Order was able to build something several thousand times the scale of the Death Star without anyone even noticing, even when it literally consumed suns to test.
>>
File: 20060726.jpg (83KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
20060726.jpg
83KB, 500x551px
>>44448237
>settling for an onahole when you could be having freaky ass Force Sex and ghost blowjobs
You shortsighted simpleton.
>>
>>44444870
>it looks like the new canon is moving away from it
>New movie directly states Rey has great potential.
>>
>>44448518
When?
>>
>>44448002
>My Ancestors stole it from a jedi temple in ancient times and now I can use it to fight on even footing with a jedi!

And people say Mando wank stopped with the EU.
>>
>>44448620
He fought a trainee to a stalemate and then got his shot pushed in by a cripple who spent the last 20 years crazy in a cave.
>>
>>44448652
The one thing I really enjoyed about the Maul/Mandalore Coup arc was that we finally got to see Palpatine kicking ass and taking names.

It was actually satisfying seeing him kick ass in person.
>>
>>44444052
Exotic grips by far. They tend to function in different ways from standard lightsabers, which gets so much more use than a different color
>>
>>44448605
I believe it was Ren when after she reversed his mind probe despite not even knowing she was a force sensitive and having literally 0 training. Though I think the actual line may have been something closer to "she is very powerful in the force." .
>>
>>44448911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyr74Rs6BWU
>>
>>44450694
So basically, the concept of potential has been a thing in Star Wars since the OT? Good to know.
>>
>>44443672
>I don't know, Satan.
Fixed your critical punctuation error, plebeian.
>>
So can we stop for a moment and think about something?

Starwars released some retarded as fuck toys, like this. Where you can customize building a light saber.

We have a traditonal light saber handle, that can be modified with the cross guard shit, but what really worries me? That fucking stupid fist weapon. I'm like 99% sure we are going to see that weapon in the next movie. There is no way a toy company would make a fist weapon when everything is swords, someone else had to come up with this harebrained idea of a lightsaber fist weapon.
>>
>>44451421
>not attaching the crossguards to the fist weapon
It's like you want your fingers removed
>>
>>44451510
No way I can see this, will this ever be an effective weapon where you can guard your hand from all saber attacks.
>>
>>44451545
Crossguards will improve any weapon anon. Just add more and more so no matter what angle they try they hit saber
>>
bit of a question from a guy who only seen the movies, but how hard would it be to make a lightsaber if your not a force user? mostly curious and thinking about making a engineer who wants to build a light saber after hearing some stories about Jedi as a kid for a game.
>>
>>44451608
I am now trying to imagine >>44444275 with crossguards.
>>
>>44451421
A saber katar could sorta kinda make sense. The three sockets there do threaten something far sillier looking though.
>>
>>44451421
Why are you worried about that when there's the parts for a light trident there?
>>
>>44451672
Theoretically possible, but it's gonna be a bitch to properly align the crystal without guidance from the force
>>
>>44451689
Like this is what I'm kind of expecting.... wolverine claws the light saber, but we know why that wont work.

>>44451689
They had that in a demo, it's not even a trident, it's like an oversized sai. Tridents have three even points or a little less, this just... it's just a big ass sai that presents the same problem as the fist, too many gaps to destroy the handle of the weapon.
>>
>>44443655
Oh, so they DID say Knights of Ren in the movie. I thought I just misheard Kylo as Knights.
>>
>>44443721
All lightsaber blades are now flat, 2d planes according to the remastered Original Trilogy BDs. The Darksaber just has an uneven magnetic field created by its flawed crystal.
>>
>>44451672
>>44451721
Correct.

If you listen to the radio programs they did for the original three movies, there's a part where Luke builds his lightsaber using Ben's textbooks.

He's having all sorts of trouble getting things to line up and function until he realizes he needs to use the force to guide him and then assembles it in no time flat.

Also in the new jedi order that Luke sets up, one kid gets their arm blown off because they didn't make their lightsaber carefully enough and it went critical when they switched it on.
>>
So, are Kylo and Snoke sith? If so, where did they come from?
>>
File: Untitled.png (84KB, 450x436px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
84KB, 450x436px
>>44451510
Given how lightsabers work & cut/burn, I doubt a crossguard made of anything except the beam will stop another lightsaber. Then again it'll help with other shit.
>>
>>44448320
Fuck this gay Earth. I haven't seen the movie yet, but my expectations couldn't be lower.
>>
>>44453289
Holy fuck what is that, and why does it look like something from a SMT game.
>>
Is there such a thing as a Sith turned Jedi?
>>
>>44452946
Yes, luke trained kylo, snokes is a wanna be emperor who told kylo his grandaddy was the most powerful sith and luke betrayed and murderred him. Vader was his grandaddy.
>>
>>44453383
Yes, itd has happened but it isnt as common as jedi turned sith.
>>
File: sabine2.jpg (34KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sabine2.jpg
34KB, 600x338px
>>44448620
Everything they wrote to expand the mandolorian lore just fucking ruins them. Entire planet of boba fetts...

Jango fett... fuck it just makes an interesting little enigma character into, cringy and boring.

Oddly enough I like Sabine at this point much more than any of the EU mando shit.
>>
>>44453410
Example? How far could it go? Could such a person ever become a Master or would he be too untrustworthy?
>>
>>44448320
yes, but see, thats why the new movie had a shit plot I still liked it overall, but the deathstar retreading of ep IV was garbage lazy writing
>>
>>44453389
But where id d Snoke become a sith? Vader and Sheev were the last sith and they both died at the end of Episode 6.
>>
>>44453330
I personally respect the EU & all it's Kyle Katarns to watch the new movie.
>>44453378
No More Heroees by Suda51.
>>
>>44453459
Nobody knows. He just popped up to turn kylo evulz. Maybe he was one of the inquisitors from rebels.
>>
>>44453459
Snoke isn't a Sith. We don't know what he is, other than that he isn't a Sith, and that he was around for the events covered in all the previous movies.

That being said, there's a bunch of people thinking that he's Darth Plagueis. I personally am 99% sure he isn't, but might have been inspired by Plagueis.
>>
>>44453459
Could be a found holocron.
>>
>>44453459
He's Plagueis.
>>
>>44452946
Kylo isn't a sith. Snoke isn't either from what I've have read.

tl;dr this is going to be seen coming from a mile away but this is how it is going to go.

Snoke: I've learned from the past mistakes of the sith lords and I will cast away with giving into the darkside. Giving into the darkside causes everything bad! We must balance ourselves with the light side while doing bad things so we don't lose control of our logic and do foolish things that could otherwise be prevented with common hindsight knowledge.

Kylo has shown an affinity to both the light and dark side. I guess at some point you can only be light or only be dark side, certainly feels like they heavily implied that when they explained kylo's affiliation with the force. So that is why snoke is all hard dick over getting him to the dark side.

But neither of them are sith, they don't have yellow eyes, and truly never gave themselves into the dark side. They are just bullshit lame use of those gray jedi types.

>>44453459
No one knows, my stupid friends keep saying plagueis never died even though sheev literally said he killed him. And Plegueis would never literally be a gray jedi, but whatever.

I'm sure he is just some random asshole who decided "Man, I was the secret student of sheev that no one knew about so I could pick up where he left off if he ever failed or died! After all vader is just a pawn clearly!"
>>
File: Lucas.jpg (2MB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
2MB, 1333x2000px
>>44453418
>Jango fett
>Mandolorian
>>
>>44453445
I still don't get why they didn't just make a regular Death Star, but use the star's energy to give it a hyperdrive.
Zapping planets one-by-one seems like it'd be more efficient than draining a star dry for two shots.
>>
>>44453619
JJ. That's all you really need to say.
>>
>>44453619
>I still don't get why they didn't just make a regular Death Star, but use the star's energy to give it a hyperdrive.

The death star DID have a hyperdrive, how do you think it got from where it was being built to Alderaan to Yavin?
>>
>>44453694
Then why did they need to build something even bigger?
Just make the original shoot faster.
>>
>>44453734
>Then why did they need to build something even bigger?

I don't understand the question
>>
>>44448002
Oh my fucking Christ Jesus

That is the worst animation I have ever seen. What the fuck were they going for?
>>
>>44453533
Get fucked George.
>>
>>44453764

Easily made into toys. and cheap to animate.

Star Wars, in other words.
>>
>>44453619

Well they didn't really use it this way but a weapon in an unknown locatiion that can fire lightyears away from its target with no indication that it's happening until moments before impact is actually a pretty good...well "evil" concept.
>>
>>44453764
Cheap... Cheap 3d animations are easier to produce than 2d
>>
File: GeorgeLucas.jpg (59KB, 709x913px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeLucas.jpg
59KB, 709x913px
>>44453770
But Anon,
Don't you like Midichlorians
>>
I have what might be a really stupid question.

Are lightsaber blades flat? Or rounded? Pointed? Rounded? It always looks like a pillar of energy to me, but I've never been sure.
>>
File: howard.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
howard.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
>>44453836
About as much as you like the lifeday song...
>>
>>44453764

The animation on that series is actually fairly decent.

The terms you're looking for are ugly "character design" and terrible "art style/art direction" anon.
>>
>>44453859
yes? As far as I understand (which is little), they are a thin stream of energy/plasma, so the actual beam is just a line, but the energy it gives off is omnidirectional, and thus appears as a rounded pillar.
>>
File: MQ-9_Reaper_taxis.jpg (508KB, 3000x1673px) Image search: [Google]
MQ-9_Reaper_taxis.jpg
508KB, 3000x1673px
>>44453794

Where have i heard that concept before?
>>
>>44443534
This is the exact reason the EU sucked. And the exact reason the new EU will suck similarly.

No sense of tact or subtlety from anyone, just fanwank race to the bottom bullshit, all the time. What's next bringing back lightsaber whips? Fuck.
>>
>>44453899
>The terms you're looking for are ugly "character design" and terrible "art style/art direction" anon.

My bad, you're right.

I just expect it to move as bad as it looks.
>>
>>44453899
It's only decent by shit japanese 3d animation standards.

It's only slightly better than Reboot.
>>
>>44453942
No, anon.

Let's make lightsaber scythes.
>>
>>44453905

Similar concept, but larger scale and it's more like if the missile popped into existence five feet from the target and then exploded
>>
File: HairlessLucas.jpg (23KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
HairlessLucas.jpg
23KB, 500x318px
>>44453836
No, George. I don't. I prefer the kinky BDSM force that 'binds' and 'penetrates' us.

That being said, I do prefer the force being left to "It's magic" instead of the half-assed, equally handwavy "explanation" that is midichlorians.
>>
>>44453942
There are electrowhips, but they're explicitly metal core.

In other words, they're basically flexible versions of the MagnaGuard staves, or TR-8R's riot baton.
>>
>>44453974

That's essentially what it's like. It's not like you can easily see the things at 20,000 feet.

That's just life in a country with oil under it. Any day, you could just explode, or your entire family could die.

There is no greater evil than those we perpetuate.
>>
>>44453982
I have to agree with this. I liked the magic aspect a lot more, it seems, well, fresher, to be honest. Makes it proper science fantasy. Spaceships and aliens and magic wizard with laser swords. I love it.
>>
File: BendOverText.jpg (11KB, 94x105px) Image search: [Google]
BendOverText.jpg
11KB, 94x105px
>>44448002
>>
>>44453619
I'm remembering how it was according to older works. Apparently the Death Star wasn't deadly because it can blow up a planet, it's because it can blow up extremely shielded ones. Star Destroyers are called such for a reason & planetary shields are darn strong too. On Ep V Hoth, the Rebels' second-hand shield was still strong enough to withstand "any bombardment". If that shit can take multiple Star Destroyers, then a planet like Alderaan would have some enormous protection. The Death Star's true terror comes from being able to blow up shit regardless of how well-protected it is. No shield? You're fucked. Shielded? Still fucked. Heavily shielded? I guess the Death Star takes an extra milisecond to blow up the planet.
>>
>>44443695

Sadly, it has managed to evade the colony drop.
>>
>>44454046
That's pretty clearly what they were going for in later arcs of The Clone Wars, specifically Mortis (which is a vision) and the Yoda arc in Season 6. We were supposed to get an arc about the Weird Shit That Wookiees Get Into, as well, but the show got canceled before they could do anything more than concept art for it.
>>
>>44450917
He could just be denying his consortances with the devil.
>>
>>44450917
Are you literally autistic?
>>
>>44453982

A franchise cannot be 100% about materialism while also decrying it.

There is no magic to star wars. Only box office and toy sales figures.
>>
>>44454076
I just remembered. It was likely not blow up a planet. While not destroying a planet, a Star Destroyer, or some of them, can more or less exterminate all life on a planet in days. The planet itself isn't gone but cities & people are.
>>
>>44454104

Maybe it'll be salvaged for Rebels once they run out of ideas.
>>
>>44454076
Yep, one of Thrawn's victories over the new republic (now non-canon, I guess) was surrounding Coruscant with a bunch cloaked asteroids, and forcing them to keep a planetary shield up constantly that cut them off from the universe at large. it was a low-upkeep (temporary) solution that kept his biggest foes bottled up.
>>
>>44454192
What Star Wars calls a 'base delta zero' is a sustained orbital bombardment that takes some time but renders a planet uninhabitable.

I imagine it looks a lot like the exterminatus of cyrene in DoW2 Retribution.
>>
>>44454245
You mean Typhon Primaris, right? Cyrene was long dead by the time Ret happened.
>>
>>44454270
yeah i don't remember the games all that well.

the planet you have to escape by teleporting to the hulk
>>
File: Chimerical-color-demo.svg.png (37KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
Chimerical-color-demo.svg.png
37KB, 540x406px
>>44453967
Why would you need a lightsaber to thrash wheat?

...You know what, never mind.

>>44443534
OP, black bladed lightsabers are old hat, been done and no longer snowflake status. You want to be edgemaster? Fine. Submitted for your approval are the following:

1: A sick ultra violet lightsaber the beam of which cannot be seen unless you have space UV goggles or an annoying droid to call your shots for you!

2: A lightsaber that emits literal blacklight from its blacklight crystal, turn on the beam and see ALL the semen stains on everyone's clothes and everything else! It also gives everyone CANCER just like a real blacklight!

3: Prismatic lightsaber, acts just like a prism would, the blade is every primary color at once depending on time of day and light source so it comes out grey most of the time, but it also intensely refracts light when hit to make shit get really weird for everyone!

4: A trichromatic lightsaber, with a blade that looks like it pops out in bent pixels like an old CRT television dicking about like hexagon-based dispersion camo, because fuck your eyes and everyone elses!

5: A spectral color lightsaber, like Stygian BLUE, it looks exactly the same as normal saber but stair at it for more than a few minutes and it gives you a sick headache because your conal receptors are melting! Your eyes are already fucked from the trichromatic lightsaber anyway!
>>
>>44454477
>Why would you need a lightsaber to thrash wheat?
>...You know what, never mind.

>not wanting to go into battle dual wielding double saberscythes and spinning like a whirligig of death
>>
File: 1418334980977.jpg (153KB, 800x817px) Image search: [Google]
1418334980977.jpg
153KB, 800x817px
>>44454525
A lightsaber warscythe would be reasonable actually, just easily broken and silly looking, but at least the blade would be straight.

Like lightsaber tonfas, stupid, but reasonable.
>>
File: greedo.jpg (292KB, 491x654px) Image search: [Google]
greedo.jpg
292KB, 491x654px
>>44444374
>He wants hard, realistic physics in Star Wars
>STAR WARS
>Sound in space
>FTL
>No time dilation
>Swords made of light/plasma/glowy shit
>Wizard-knights
>A mystical energy field that decides the fate of every person in the galaxy
>>
>>44453437
I'm not super huge on Star Wars lore, but technically Vader did, for all of about five minutes. And there was Revan in the EU, but that involved literal brainwashing, didn't it?
>>
>>44454525
Use a small saber pointed lateral like a warhammer on one hand and a regular vertical saber in the other. It would be hard as fuck to avoid while you spin around like a nancy.
>>
>>44454721
Sound bombs in space can be possible. So long as they're also oxygen bombs and you're within (I.E. dead) the blast radius for the split second you'd hear it before the blast scatters/destroys the oxygen molecules within the void.
>>
>>44454721

Yeah why do they bother showing them breathing and maintaining material form? That's clearly too realistic for star wars. Gravity? PSHAW. Everyone should be flying.
>>
>>44454814
That distance is less than 100 yards from the bomb's epicenter.
>>
File: 1398206362500.jpg (81KB, 590x885px) Image search: [Google]
1398206362500.jpg
81KB, 590x885px
>>44444387
>Starkiller Base decides to shit on some planet lightyears away.
>You see this strange blink of light in the sky for years, maybe decades, before it destroys you.
>Sufficiently distant the Starkiller is fire and forget, taking literal centuries to reach its target.

halp!
>>
>>44454748
Now I want a hammersaber.
>>
>>44444444
>>
>>44454850
>maintaining material form
Force ghosts, ahaha fuck you! Material form is for plebs.
>>
>>44443887
>Force push has enough energy density to deflect shrapnel.
>Force push isn't exactly as lethal as a solid wall of shrapnel from an untold number of explosives.
Pick exactly one.
>>
File: 1276643103155.jpg (24KB, 178x578px) Image search: [Google]
1276643103155.jpg
24KB, 178x578px
>>44454947
Hammersaber?

Who are you Darth Maul's retarded cousin? A warhammer looks like this. The blade would be for poking.
>>
>>44454940

...it fires through hyperspace though.
>>
>>44455068

finn saw it on the planet.

Stop trying to apply rules to a toy commercial for children.
>>
>>44455195
Not him, but that IS the official explanation.

And semi-officially, the reason Finn could see it was because it literally was tearing a rip in hyperspace.
>>
File: mpn1ylsgmb0wf9ht8yoa.png (1MB, 699x1078px) Image search: [Google]
mpn1ylsgmb0wf9ht8yoa.png
1MB, 699x1078px
>>44455025
Vader's force push is strong enough to fuck up the "space debris" resistant glass on a destroyer. Shit that's meters thick and built to deflect detritus that's going thousands of kilometers per second.

A force push can be directed or used as sort of unilateral bubble, vader also displayed this when he fucked up an entire room all a once at the end of episode III.
>>
>>44455231
All he saw was the beams. The webm is encoding now.

Stop trying to make sense of a toy commercial for children.
>>
>>44455274
I'm just repeating what's already been said by people involved at LucasFilm.

Literally, Pablo said on his twitter account that it creates rips in hyperspace when it fires, hence why Finn could see it.
>>
>>44455274
Pretty much, Star Wars and 40k share the same mindset, the more you make sense of them, the more they start to blow. Both settings are better the less explanation there is.
>>
File: Warhammer.jpg (83KB, 1336x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer.jpg
83KB, 1336x1106px
>>44455039
>A warhammer looks like this
That's a highly stylized, rare example, sometimes known as a 'dagger-hammer' or a 'fist and pick' warhammer. Most warhammers were bits of metal at the end of a wooden pole with a piercing bit and a bashing bit.
>>
>>44453289
Cortosis Weave also works.
>>
File: Omega_lockout_screen.jpg (25KB, 715x571px) Image search: [Google]
Omega_lockout_screen.jpg
25KB, 715x571px
>>44455313
>it creates rips in hyperspace
Oh shit code OMEGA in progress.
>>
>>44453459
Snoke is Palpatine, who used his mastery of the Force to survive when Vader threw him into the pit and get to an escape pod before the Death Star blew up.
>>
File: Hammersaber.jpg (32KB, 996x410px) Image search: [Google]
Hammersaber.jpg
32KB, 996x410px
>>44455039
I've stopped trying maintain any pretence of coherency at this point and want to create dumbass weapons.

Here's how I envision a Hammersaber:

The head is an open armature with the actual saber part being a patchwork layer of short, interlocking blades. The lengths of the blade would be what hits you, not the points.

Pic related is a pretty rough blueprint. The emitters would be shielded, of course, and the actual blades would probably be at an angle outwards.
>>
File: Look at this shit.webm (3MB, 480x202px) Image search: [Google]
Look at this shit.webm
3MB, 480x202px
>>44455313

Okay have fun explaining how we can see the beams hit four different planets in one frame and how finn can also see the beam, as if the galaxy is smaller than an AU in diameter.
>>
>>44455274

I thought the planet he was on was in the same system as the Republic planets.

Maybe orbiting a companion star.
>>
>>44455398

It's not physically possible to have that many planets in the same frame. You can't even get the earth and it's moon in one frame without both being tiny dots.
>>
>>44455394
I'm not making excuses. It's a terrible JJ-ism, but there IS a semi-official explanation for it, no matter how dumb.
>>
>>44455394

My bad, FIVE different planets.
>>
>>44455417
>Star Wars
>Physics
choose one.
>>
>>44455441

>toy commercial
>quality film

Pick one.
>>
>>44455394

Challenge accepted, it's because they're moons
>>
>>44455441
Then why do they not fall to the center of the planets they're walking on?

What keeps their atoms together?

Why do they breathe?

Why do they not fly off into space?

What keeps the stars from exploding?

Oh right. Toy Revenue.
>>
>>44455496
You're a complete fucking moron.
>>
>>44455469
>>44455503

>Doesn't realize literally EVERY show they watched as a child was to sell merchandise. Yes even that one.
>>
>>44455550

I don't still watch them. That's the difference.

By the way, i mostly read books as a child. Satellite TV hadn't been invented yet.
>>
>>44455365
>There are escape pods at the bottom of exhaust chutes

Sheeving intensifies

Why the fuck does no one die in Star Wars? Fett is alive, Snoke is the Emperor, Obi, Vader and Yoda are chilling as spooky faggots. Fuck even lost lightsabers can't get go to haven and Darth Maul got new legs.

Next Samuel Jackson and Liam Neeson will come back too.
>>
>>44455579
>Next Samuel Jackson and Liam Neeson will come back too.
>Implying you can keep either of those fuckers down.
>>
>>44455550
How do you define "child"?
>>
>>44455579
...I dunno about you, but an army of force ghost jedi might be cool.
>>
>>44455618
>How do you define "child"?
underage b&
>>
>>44455618

Clearly children are the only reason it made nearly a billion dollars so far.
>>
File: saturn's children.jpg (60KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
saturn's children.jpg
60KB, 1000x300px
>>44455527

Yeah okay.
>>
>>44455618

If i have to drive 20mph near where you go to school, you're a child.
>>
>>44444153
you forgot to mention Kylo Ren stopping a blaster bolt mid-flight.
>>
>>44455656
Then please explain to me what merchandise Frasier was made to sell.
>>
>>44455652
1. You think those moons can hold oxygen?
2. Do you have any idea how far apart they are?
3. Do you have any idea how irradiated they are?
4. Stay away from science. You abuse it for your own amusement.
>>
>>44444092
>Lewd
>>
File: EpZD6O8uujil.jpg (47KB, 594x400px) Image search: [Google]
EpZD6O8uujil.jpg
47KB, 594x400px
>>44455612
If Maul can survive getting cut in fucking half and thrown down a massive chute, then this asshole can survive getting his hand cut off and dropped into traffic. I mean shit, Aniken can fly around in Coruscant's congestion falling hundreds of meters and inexplicably grab a passing taxi but the supposed most powerful Jedi besides Yoda on the council can't dick about the same?

Fuck that.
>>
>>44455686

Seattle Mugs.
>>
>>44455628
Just so long as Viggo Mortensen gets to command them as king.
>>
>>44455618

'Doesn't think realism is essential to good storytelling' appears to be the definition worked with here.
>>
>>44455686

Jack Russel Terriers, Recliners, tossed salads and scrambled eggs
>>
>>44455714
What about Judge Judy?
>>
>>44455738

Name a good movie with zero realism. Including people walking and breathing.
>>
File: 1417844825590.jpg (282KB, 580x731px) Image search: [Google]
1417844825590.jpg
282KB, 580x731px
>>44444153
>bare hands
Vader's hands were robotic it makes sense they're resistant to blaster damage. His limbs being artificial is the whole reason he can't use Force Lightning.
>>
>>44455763

Not a real judge. It's an act.
>>
>>44455806
Yes, but what merchandise was it made to sell?
>>
>>44444208
ignores established lore.
ignores the implications of the previous technobabble.
the in-universe laws of reality which some may choose to call science, despite science actually being the process by which sentient beings determine what those laws are, not the laws themselves.

it'd be like if in the harry potter series, a book was written where muggles were casting spells, or everyone cast magic by charging JO crystals instead of waving wands and speaking incantations. Its not consistent with the world presented.
>>
>>44444624
Dark Side is more like a drug where every time you give into an emotional indulgence, you feel it may be easier to keep doing it more and more. So sometimes you give into anger in a fight, say, and then you give into it more because hey, you need to vent, and then eventually you're swinging your saber every time you get pissed and force choking your subordinates. It's an over reliance on the force and emotions to win the day.
>>
>>44455822
Trailers
>>
>>44455652

Are you saying you think saturn's moons orbit in synchronous with each other or that they aren't so far apart that no perspective would show all of them as any more than dots?
>>
>>44444243
>>44444237

why doesn't the plasma melt the metal core then?
>>
>>44455822

What contention are you debating now? One that you made?
>>
>>44455837
I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>44455778
Dracula (1992) with Oldman as the Dracula.

Vampires are undead and thus do not breath, but still talk which requires the use of lungs to do. Zero realism.
>>
>>44455865
This one >>44455550
>>
>>44452792
Tenel Ka Djo, Queenmother of Hapes, who holds Jacen Solo as consort, mother of Allana Chume'da of the Hapes Consortium
>>
>>44455778
Name a good movie that is 100% Realism
Hint: Even movies based on true stories are full of shit, sensationalism, and exaggeration
>>
>>44455878
They're comprised of matter? I bet they use sound to communicate at least once? That's realistic.

Try again.

>>44455887
Oh. i thought that was you.
>>
>>44455313
>Rips in hyperspace
CRYSTAL STAR CONFIRMED CANON!
>>
>>44455901
>Name a good movie that is 100% Realism

Not my job. You (or whoever) said "Doesn't think realism is essential to good storytelling" I made no claim to the contrary.

I just wanted to see if the assertion was true with an example.
>>
>>44455686
Clothing, video cassettes, reclining chairs, condoms, mugs, advertising through product placement like every other show...
>>
>>44455901
And even the most unrealistic movies still have massive amounts of realism like electromagnetism, so no one can claim that realism is not essential to good storytelling.

Unless you can name a movie about a degenerate gas.

>inb4 reddit jokes
>>
>>44455956
no but you made the assertion that they meant no part of a story has to be based on realism, instead of reading it like a fucking normal person and inferring that they meant that they dont think [100%] realism is essential to good storytelling.
>>
>>44456012

Show me the quote. I made no such assertion. I've been saying the whole time that star wars is just a toy commercial for children.

Nice job moving that goalpost though. Really speaks well of your character.
>>
>>44456012

So you've given up so much ground that now "100% realism" means historical event only?

Sad.
>>
File: Enceladus and Titan.jpg (3KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Enceladus and Titan.jpg
3KB, 500x501px
>>44455843
>all of them

Look who's moving goalposts.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 222x227px
in numerous instances sith used weapons other than light sabers. Back in the olden days of the sith, many of them preferred to use vibroblades (most notably ludo kresh). Also sith have been known to use other light weapons (such as whips)
>>
>>44456083
how about the parts were you (or some other retarded anon) hurr durr they're made of matter/they breathe/they make sound?
>>
>>44456104
You're missing a few dozen there.

Keep lying for science. I'm sure it'll make the world better somehow.
>>
>>44456131
Again pointing out that realism to some degree is necessary for good storytelling, which was addressing >>44455738's claim.

Try to keep up.
>>
>>44456104
You post an example of multiple moons in a system as evidence that we could see multiple moons at the sizes we see in the movie, then bitch out and throw a fit when someone points out that that chart is not indicative of reality?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>44453794
EU had a better one in the form of the Hyperspace Cannon, which shot a planet-killing shell directly into hyperspace at targets anywhere in the galaxy. The shells were calibrated to drop back into realspace almost directly on top of the target, making detection or evasion impossible.
This was about the only neat idea in a novel which featured the third reincarnation of Palpatine's Ghost as the villain.
>>
File: 1223802792932.jpg (619KB, 920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1223802792932.jpg
619KB, 920x1400px
>>44455918
>They're comprised of matter?

No actually. If vampires are material, they cannot be immortal as all things mortal are comprised of matter and thus age, functional hard science immortality means you do no age ever for any reason and thus MUST be a transcendental being comprised of something other than physical matter as entropy is a constant to all physical things.

Vampires are immortal but can be killed, they do not breath but need lungs to speak, they can transition mass by transforming into things like wolves and bats and mist but do not need to retain the same mass they had. They are not realistic by any stretch and "Dracula" was a good movie despite Keanu Reeves with a British accent thus providing you with the stipulation to your argument per request.
>>
>>44456139

>a few dozen

The argument was that you couldn't have FIVE worlds in the same frame, and dared anyone to refute it.

I responded you could if they were moons, and then you went full retard.
>>
>>44456184
Only physical matter, baryons, is effected in the ways you describe. Can the vampires be seen ever by anything? Baryons.

You're not going to win this.
>>
>>44456107
I see Rin is carrying on the retarded sword design of the ancient Sith. Good for him.
>>
>>44456201
You only have two worlds, and the rest are too tiny for oxygen to hold onto the surface.

Stop using buzzwords and concepts that are beyond you. This is the last reply you get.
>>
>>44456213
there swords designs were retarted but they were still cooler than the new sith.
>>
>>44456180

You are really angry about an argument on 4chan, and you suggest someone ELSE kill themselves?
>>
File: logo-large.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>44456211
>>
>>44456201
nope. you get one more. this one
>>
>>44444436
Zanpakuto?
Fi?
Rubilax?
>>
>>44456233

In that case this is the last reply YOU get, so we're even.
>>
File: 1263305364418.jpg (315KB, 646x600px) Image search: [Google]
1263305364418.jpg
315KB, 646x600px
>>44456211
Baryons are irrelevant because if that were true you'd still be able to see vampires in mirrors, which you can't.

Dicks, your mouth, et all.
>>
>>44456273
>>44456233
nope
>>
>>44456291
They can see themselves. Baryons.

Mirrors just absorb all the frequencies vampires emit. Doy.
>>
>>44456324

Damn you anon, can't you leave the man huffily leaving the thread even a SHRED of dignity?
>>
>>44444436
>It cries in gaps of ecstasy every time you whack another lightsaber

Lewd.
>>
>>44456351
:3
>>
>>44456349
Their clothes aren't made of vampire but dissipate with them in mirrors. Just like said cloths pop out of existence when they go mist or turn into other things. Which is against the laws of physics, once something has assumed a form of matter, it cannot instantly transition without massive excess in energy which is not displayed when a vampire changes form, otherwise there would be explosions every time. Not only that, the clothes also reappear which implies that said cloths are instantaneous cloned versions of the original attire.
>>
File: 13531313846384351.jpg (26KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
13531313846384351.jpg
26KB, 720x404px
>>44456476
>Which is against the laws of physics, once something has assumed a form of matter, it cannot instantly transition without massive excess in energy

That's not true. It's just exceptionally unlikely.

The clothes are made of silk from vampire hair.

Case in point.
>>
>>44444436
>I really wish you wouldn't turn me on and off just to hear the sound I make, it's rather uncouth.
>>
>>44456476
>>44456520

but even if they can phase, then it's just 70% unrealistic, at most.
>>
>>44456476

What if visible vampires only exist in peoples heads?

Like, you can see them because they're inside your mind, but it doesn't extend to displaying reflections?
>>
>>44456583

Mirrors absorbing all their frequencies of light is easier to stomach.
>>
>>44456184
>as all things mortal are comprised of matter and thus age
False equivalence. Aging is not the result of existence as matter, it is the result of theoretically preventable chemical processes. A chunk of stone consists of matter, but unless acted upon it will remain unchanged for the rest of time.

>functional hard science immortality means you do no age ever for any reason and thus MUST be a transcendental being comprised of something other than physical matter as entropy is a constant to all physical things.
Also false. Entropy is a facet of processes within a system, not a substance, and relates only to energy use. That chunk of stone, left alone in a vacuum, will undergo no physical processes and therefor lose no energy to entropy, baring theoretical proton decay untold billions of years in the future.
Furthermore, as vampires require the consumption of blood to sustain themselves in an active state, it is clear that they are not outside the effects of entropy in any depiction but merely draw from a conversation-locked energy source otherwise unavailable to physical processes.
>>
>>44456606

It's the silver backing.

Vampires hate silver for a reason. The electrons in the metal move at an unnerving rate, but gold is fine for some reason, i guess it's too fast for them.
>>
>>44456520
>Mass shifting and spontaneous generation of matter
>Unlikely

Our universe cannot create matter, it already has all the matter it ever had and ever will, there is no new matter, matter cannot be created from nothing. All matter is transitioned from what it used to be to what it is or will be. Cloned clothing or cloned anything else cannot exist as spontaneous new matter. Also, hair is dead matter, it would turn to dust if it were vampire hair which means it cannot be dead as vampires are immortal and thus not made of matter. When you stake a vampire, said vampire dies thus cannot be a vampire.
>>
>>44444444
>>
>>44456642
Thanks wikipedia.

Either it takes particles from the surrounding area or your setting is at most 70% unrealistic.

Give it up. You don't have the knowledge to win.
>>
If vampires die from sunlight then why can they exist at night? Solar radiation doesn't go away just because it's night time. Just like how the Moon is always out regardless of time in day.
>>
>>44456761
The moon absorbs and reemits the photons from the sun.

The same goes for the atmosphere.

So once the sun is down, they're safe.
>>
>>44456642
You're thinking energy. New matter can be made from energy. That's how the matter got here in the first place.
>>
>>44456758
Vampires are cursed, magic does not exist.

And particles cannot be "taken" from something and added elsewhere, the addition and subtraction of particles is just matter transition, there is no real addition or removal, not really.
>>
>>44456809
>The moon absorbs and reemits the photons from the sun.

There is no reason it would do that just because of day or night time, if that were the case the moon's absorption of photons would be constant regardless due to solar orientation of the sun, not the moon.
>>
>>44456836

Though technically an equal amount of antimatter should be created at the same time.

...which actually makes vampires much scarier.
>>
>>44456876
Yes, and? I'm saying that whatever makes solar photons deadly to vampires is lost when it is absorbed by an object, based on empirical evidence.

They can use candles and flashlights just fine.

>>44456840
You didn't even know what you're talking about. There's a conservation of energy, not matter. Physicists have made protons and electrons from photons, which are just packets of quantized energy.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>44456761
>Solar radiation doesn't go away just because it's night time
That is literally what makes it nighttime rather than daytime.
Like. Fuck. Come on.
>>
>>44456925

This is why vampires have never been depicted as living in alaska.
>>
>>44456840
>Vampires are cursed, magic does not exist
Then how are they cursed? Curses are magic.
It's starting to sound like vampires are just cannibals with light sensitivity and weak stomachs.
>>
>>44456912

It's symbolism, vampires are allergic to symbolism.

The moon absorbs all the symbolism from sunlight, the change-symbolism it then emits is absorbed by werewolves to fuel their transformative powers.
>>
>>44456836
The big bang is just the largest transition of matter reality has ever had. Hence the huge explosion. There comes a point where matter becomes so exacerbated it can no longer exist at any point in space and must transition to another state. This can be in the micro or marco and is one of the reasons the universe is not static.
>>
>>44456942
Actually that's because blood drinking counts as cannibalism, so any vampire that goes too far north turn into a wendigo.

Similarly, if Dracula had even traveled to Japan, he'd have found that his neck could stretch to about five feet and bend all over the place.
>>
>>44456942
>This is why vampires have never been depicted as living in alaska.

Wrong.
>>
>>44457015
>Goes to China.
>Fuck, I'm blind!
>Shit, why can't I stop jumping around?
>>
>>44456977
Ah, good, kill one, kill the other. Two losers with one stone.
>>
>>44453529
>No one knows, my stupid friends keep saying plagueis never died even though sheev literally said he killed him.

Sheev also said that Plagueis had such mastery of the Force he could overcome death.
>>
>>44456966
Then how are they cursed? Curses are magic.

Curses are magic, magic is not real, therefore vampires are not real because they are cursed.

Pottery.
>>
>>44456992

>big bang
>explosion

Good lord i thought flat earthers were ignorant.

One day you'll realize wikipedia isn't an education.
>>
>>44456977

I've seen a vampire get burned by just a silver locket with no symbolism.
>>
>>44457079
Obvious bullshitting.

Remember Sheev is a politician.
>>
>>44457097
It's a close enough term. Any sufficient description would effectively be a proper noun anyway.
>>
>>44457108
Bad storytelling is also symbolism.
>>
>>44457108
Silver itself is symbolic.
although originally it was specifically heirloom silver, and at the time the only silver heirlooms a family was likely to have was a cross. Thus, vampires are really just weak to holy icons and things that used to be holy icons.
>>
>>44457097

Not him but...then what do you call it when a lot of stuff, including and especially heat energy is coming from a single point and expanding outward?

Just out of curiosity.
>>
>>44457175
This also applies to wood stakes, rose wood was specific to vampires due to it being seen as holy.
>>
>>44457114
Not even in the slightest. No deflagration took place.

>>44457179
Inflation.
>>
>>44457108

Are you sure the locket wasn't symbolic?

It might have contained a picture, or been a gift from someone, or had iconography of something symbolic.
>>
So... is the Exile from KotoR 2 a midi-chlorine vampire?
>>
>>44457230
>Inflation.

Please keep reference to your fetishes to a minimum, thank you.
>>
>>44457255
Thanks for the reddit comment. We really needed it.
>>
>>44457270
>Mentioning reddit as verb
Go back to reddit is the new Godwin's Law.
>>
>>44457244
If a vampire casts Mirror Image, what happens?
>>
File: Puns drive me batty.png (474KB, 845x707px) Image search: [Google]
Puns drive me batty.png
474KB, 845x707px
>>44457244

...that interpretation is quite Forced
>>
>>44443775
Then you are in luck, friend. The Clone wars had some darksaber x Maul action.
>>
>>44457079
He didn't say he could overcome death.

"Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying."

If you are dead, you can't really use the midi-chorians to resurrect yourself and I don't see sheev being some hack and not killing him in a way so he can keep living even without the use of a vital organ.
>>
>>44457390
Could Carlos kill a vampire with lethal puns? Those are symbolic aren't they?
>>
>>44457331

Nobody said that. Calm down.
>>
>>44457361
The universe explo..."inflates", clearly.
>>
>>44457415

I don't know but I wouldn't stake my life on it.
>>
>>44457458
Stop killing vampire anon. They can't handle the symbolism.
>>
>>44457478

I'm sorry anon, I should reflect on my actions.

Oh shit, I guess that was another nail in the coffin

Somebody stop me please
>>
>>44457440

Don't be a bitch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_(cosmology)
>>
File: Dracula.gif (1007KB, 315x177px) Image search: [Google]
Dracula.gif
1007KB, 315x177px
>>44457513
>>
>>44457648
>citing Wikipedia
>>
>>44457676

I knew you'd appreciate it.

Your teachers only told you not to cite it because knowledge is not wisdom.

You need an education for that.
>>
File: 1417712716182.jpg (13KB, 487x491px) Image search: [Google]
1417712716182.jpg
13KB, 487x491px
>>44457767
Sick

Burn

Family
>>
>>44457109
Then we can assume his claim to have killed Plagueis was obvious bullshitting as well, no?
>>
>>44458003
I always thought so. If you're Sheev, how can you kill a guy or state that he was killed, when you yourself stated he knew the secrets of not being killed?
>>
>>44458081
He didn't fucking say that you dunce. He could revive fuckers and give life to things. You can't be immortal through the force.

Even then if you get fucking sliced up into bits, you can no longer control the force as well as you did before due to having literally no blood.

God damn, is this a troll?
>>
>>44444565
My last Star Wars character was an assassin droid with a unlimited supply of thermal detonators. Good times.
>>
>>44458863
please tell me you spoke in robospeak like HK-47
>>
>>44454188
then where are the toy midichlorians?
>>
>>44455385
since it has no weight, thus th bludgeoning effect of a hammer is not there, why not just make it a tennis racket? like them bug zapper things.

same surface area, but less bulky.
>>
>>44455394
it wasn't cross galaxy. I'm assuming it has a short range. same system.

it eats your star and blows up all the planets surrounding it.
civilization destroyed, fields burned, earth salted. all traces removed.
>>
>>44444237
It's always funny to see someone try to wank his operators operating operationally against Jedi and not knowing what the fuck he's talking about.
Thread posts: 431
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.