[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: REBRANDING EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 422
Thread images: 3

File: Fieldkitinspection.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Fieldkitinspection.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>in Praetoria's Cathedral of the Emperor Ascendant, prepares to deliver his Emperor's Day homily
>strides to lectern, trusting the regiment's members will be present, he has tidings other than good wishes for them

Brethren and loyal Imperial citizens of Praetoria, we are gathered here today in commemoration of our Undying Lord, the most Holy God-Emperor of Mankind. I give my thanks to Archbishop Draxius for his kind invitation to preach in his stead, *nods to the bishop, who nods graciously in return* and trust the words of a Space Marine Chaplain will resonate with you ordinary citizens...

>continues on in a scholarly sermon
>>
>>44423964
>"My head hurts. It is so boring. I wish I was in the barracks, executing heretics..."
>>
>>44423964
>listens in devout concentration
>is actually silent for once
>>
>Alice is already inside praying, while Alex stands outside giving instructions to a Security Officer.
>"Lock the estate down, -no one or -nothing- gets in unless one of the four of us clear it."
>With a nod from the Officer, Alex and his son head inside the Cathedral to join the prayer.
>>
>Is sitting on a bench disguised as a normal citizen to keep things calmed.
>"I hope Omicron doesn't burst out of a wall now, I think the praetorians had enough of his... Antics..."
>>
>>44424031
>kneels beside Theresia, concentrating upon the prayer
>tempted to playfully feel up her leg
>no, dumbass, this isn't the time or place
>>
>arrives at the gate riding in a limping Arbites Chimera in flames
>jumps down
Good job officers those gangers didn't see us coming. Have a good one.
>The Arbites in the hatch gave a nod and drove away
>>
>continues his homily
>is pleased to note the regiment is attending

We'll give some of the others a few minutes to show up before we proceed
>>
>>44423964

>Impressed with the caliber if the sermon, but seems distracted.
>"If any of the reprobates didn't get the damn message, I will drag them outside and shoot them in the head personally."
>>
>>44424100
>is pondering if shooting herself in the face is or is not better than listening to the sermon.
>It is not an easy decision.
>>
>>44424097
>The guard at the gate takes one look and raises a hand.
>"Access denied, you may wait out here or return to your address of origin. This is non-negotiable, take a seat in the waiting area over there or leave."
>The guard points a finger towards a set of benches then returns to watching the road, trusting the many perimeter guards to watch the new arrival.
>>
>Quietly huddles down in the corner seat at the back rows.
>>
>>44424134
>>44424142
Not this again.

Seriously if i get scrubbed for not attending that sermon, i'll shoot that guard in the gut.

Emperor, my head is killing me.
>>
>>44424134
>an Exorcist standing nearby walks over
>"Negative, as a member of the regiment, he is permitted entry. But I share your reserve, he shall be watched with great care."
>>
>>44424156
>looks at the hulking mass of man and armor
Thank you chaplain. I shall attend post-haste.
>>
>"Ugh.... I'm not one for preachery, I should be out there wary for if the Eversor tries to skip through security and make another of his dynamic entrances..."
>"What's the point on preaching towards degenerates such as a penal regiment anyways? Most of these souls are lost already!"
>Takes a quick look towards Alice.
>"Well at lest she seems to be enjoying it."
>Another towards Theresia.
>"And of course she's paying attention to this one too."
>"Lords Alex and Arthur also seem to be enjoying it..."
>"What, am I the only one here who doesn't enjoy this? The only one worried over her mind?"
>"No, of course not, Greely and Anna seem to also be thinking something else. But then again INQUISITION."
>>
>>44424142
>>44424155
>>44424156
That was actually my bad, when he said gate I automatically assumed Estate, since the Cathedral Gate would be open anyway. Disregard that, although a certain amount of...unease would still be noticeable.

"As you wish My Lord. You, Guardsman, please mind your manners within the Cathedral.
>>
>>44424165
>turns toward LIX
>she wrote "help me" on her own forehead with the blood that is leaking from her nose
>>
>>44424183
>"You read minds don't you?"
>"What the hell am I suppossed to do?"
>>
>>44424168
I should have stated where i was at
Yeah, yeah. I know better than to take off my trousers and do a hip thrust's in a middle of a holy sermon.
>>
>>44424201
>does not, in fact, read minds
>tries to spell "get me out of here" without making a sound
>>
>>44424225
>Slowly and lowly rises her hands whilst nodding right and left, trying to shrug a "how?"
>>
...And therefore, good citizens, the lowliest workers in the Imperium share as great a responsibility as we mighty Astartes. For it is by your hands that the Emperor's vision for humanity will come to pass!

>homily concludes, takes seat
>Archbishop arises to offer the final prayers, blessing, and dismissal
>a massive organ blasts out a strong hymn
>>
>>44424250
>actually manages to whisper
>"one of my favorite hymns!"
>>
>>44424245
>A hooded man with long robes over fancy clothing shuffles on to the seat next you.
>>
>>44424245
>>44424250
>too late!
>Anna faints in the middle of thee organ solo
>>
>>44424265
>Doesn't look towards the man, but speaks to him.
>Whispering.
Omicron, if it's you don't make a scene. They'll shoot you on sight.
Please.
It's all I'm asking.
>>
>>44424250

>seems pleased with the conclusion the Astartes made. being as close to "a man of the people" as the inquisition allows for.

>>44424266
>Looks over in disgust and shakes his head
>>
>marches out of the Cathedral with the closing recession
>Sergeant Konstantine addresses the penal regiment's members and auxiliary
>"All of you are to assemble in the courtyard outside, the Chaplain has news for you all."
>>
>>44424265
>Sits down next to the person
Good day citizen.
>>
>>44424278
>The man looks at you and you don't recognise him.
>He smiles to see you and slides you a data slate bearing a house seal. Then gets up and walks out.
>>
>>44424250
>Alex and Arthur both rise as requested, Alice lingers a bit longer before standing as well, the trio then walk out into the Courtyard as requested.
>>
>>44424291
>The man nods
"Sorry I must be going"
>as he stands and walks away
>>
>>44424311
>Stares as he walks away
Oh my, the preacher isn't gonna like all this people just walking away. How rude.
>>
>>44424297
>Sighs.
>Takes a look at the dataslate.
>>
>>44424338
>Just a large image of a House Seal resembling a Hawk with a play button under it
>>
>>44424290

>begins to leave the chapel for the courtyard with a bit of trepidation.
>goes back and attempts to rouse Anna.

"Chaplain says he has news for the regiment and related personnel. You need to hear this."
>>
>>44424362
>Walks outside as requested, but sets into a corner away from everyone else.
>Checks her surroundings to make sure nobody's around her.
>Hits the Play button.
>>
>addresses the penal regiment

I have been asked to convey these orders. By order of the Inquisition, Penal Regiment - Designation: /tg/ is to be disbanded. The surviving members are to report to Inquisitor Verasii for further instructions, as they are now seconded. The remaining members of the Praetorian 42nd are to receive honorable discharges, however they may join the former penal regiment if they so wish to continue service, though they are under no obligation to do so.
>>
>>44424375
>The seal on the screen fades and cuts to a crudely filmed clip of Gary getting intimate with Theresia before being poorly edited or filmed over to a shot of Omicron and Saharduin standing on a ship bridge. Saharduin's collar lights up.
"Greeting Killwoman, we are with the great star man Casper Bell and will be traveling the black sea. If you ever need us click your heels together 3 times and say the skull man's name and we will come."
>23K nods throughout this.
"We will see you on the other side Delta"
>23K gives a thumbs up and space ship seems to jolt foward
>The video ends with a crudely made montage of 23K and Saharduin to the tune of "Are you gonna go my way - Lenny Kravitz"
>>
>>44424390
>takes in the developments thoughtfully

Well, from what I've seen and heard, they do like to let men do their jobs. I'm alright with this...

Thanks, my lord Chaplain. You've done more than I could have asked when I called in that favor from you.

>salutes
>>
>>44424390

>carries the unconscious psyker out over his sholder, but is slowed down by the weight.

"Well, Verasii is still back on Gospyria, and this one said where Amelia had gone to, so I assume we already know where we're going"
>>
>>44424390
>>44424421
>The survivors of the 42nd in question cheer as the good news is made official, while Alice, already discharged, takes a knee to pray.
>Arthur shuffles over to Gary and claps him on the back.
So you're stuck with Verasii, eh? You could do worse, although I imagine Xenos will let you keep up your bizarre habits....Hm...Gary, what's the Exorcists policy on gifts, do you know?
>>
>>44424457
>"weight"
... are you saying I am fat, you bastard?
>>
>>44424421
>returns salute in Astartes fashion
Indeed, Major Lawzom. Men such as yourself, with a gift for survival are valued, and do the most good in better positions. I will always remember well what the 79th did. Farewell Major, I may see you again. Until then, the Emperor protect and keep you.

>>44424457
Indeed! Very well then, I will summon a closer Inquisitor who is privy to these plans.
>>
>>44424468
*shrugs* I bet they'll take a well given gift if you offer it.
>>
>>44424416
>Is lying against a wall outside.
>Smiling yet, letting a tear or two out.
>Looking towards the sky.
Run, you magnificient bastard, run far, run free, live your life outside assassinorum ordeals.

Now you're someone else's problem...
I won't forget you, my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlHz0wF0Ig
>>
>>44424457
>walks up to Inquisitor Greely
Well, Inquisitor, it looks like you inherited of the formerly penal regiment.

Me and my small contingent had been detached as support, I guess this is over too. Things can go two ways now, either we go back to Ophelia to get redispatched on another mission, or we enter an inquisitorial retinue...
>>
>>44424527
I should like to keep fighting with you Sis. But I reckon you already knew that...
>>
>>44424512
Mhm, very well, we'll make sure Uncle Alan catches them before they leave....

>>44424527
>Alice pushes herself to her feet and marches over.
Excuse me ma'am, I believe I can give you the solution to the conundrum. If you're willing, your Sisters and yourself can be inducted by Inquisitor Wellesley and seconded to myself. Would this be agreeable for your...'situation'?
>>
>>44424477

>drops anna in a nearby snowbank

I didn't say anything.

>>44424527

Well, I'd appreciate the extra support in dealing with the reprobrates, and i'm sure Gary would prefer you stick around. Remember, I'm only a Throne Agent, but until I hear otherwise from Verasii you guys are in.
>>
>>44424554
I bet you thought it.
>spits out some snow and stands up, pouting
I thought I would have died.
>>
>Turns a corner. Seems to be speaking with someone who remains behind a wall.
>Walks away greeting whoever she was talking with with a small box between her hands.
>>
>>44424554

Also, i'm sure you want to see this thing with the renegade sister through to the end. I do too, I can't but help feel at least a little responsible for that.

>>44424565
Died? From what? The Chaplain getting the point about the value of an Imperial life? A little bit of snow?
>>
>>44424594
BOREDOM.
>>
>walks into courtyard where everyone is assembled
>obviously very hung over, but trying his best to look presentable
>shuffles over to nearest person who looks like they know what's going on
Sorry I'm late, got a bit sidetracked in one of these so-called public houses on the way to the estate. What's going on?
Can someone fill me in on what's been happening in the last few threads since we landed on Praetoria?
>>
>>44424601

Phillistine.

I hope that isn't an anachronism
>>
>>44424620
Plebeian.
>>
>>44424602
Um....tensions went high, Dolan got exploded, multiple simultaneous devastating defensive shaggings happened, Amelia and Virmy got their Heresy on....Oh, Alice is an Inquisitor now, Gary is a Major, Omicron is now a Rogue Trader and you all work for the Inquisition.
>>
>>44424634
Wait sorry, Alice is an Interrogator now, sort of a notable difference.
>>
Just a head's up 23K and Saharduin have left the planet and joined a Rogue Trader who made Saharduin his Arch-Militant and 23K his Seneschal. So now the psycho's have disappeared on a galactic scale.
>>
>>44424658
Note to self, be very cautious around Rogue Traders.....
>>
>>44424548
>Is still holding that grey little box.
Alice mind if I take a minute of your time?
>>
>>44424634
Well shit, I miss a few threads and it all goes down.

>>44424658
;_;7 goodnight sweet princes
>>
>>44424704
Certainly, one moment.
>Alice gestures to a few of the guards then gestures for LIX to lead the way.

>>44424706
Oh, and this was all during the Christmas threads. Yay.
>>
>>44424602

Well Dolan ruined Emperor's day, we know where Amelia is, and you guys are conditionally pardoned inquisition fodder now instead of convicts, and I need to fill out the paperwork for the sisters - if that's what they'd prefer.

Though they need to understand that purging is not the only weapon in the Inquisition's arsenal.

>>44424658
oh god one of Verasii's major connections is listed as rogue traders in my notes
>>
>>44424632
>>44424620
*limps in on his new bionic legs* hello, young 'uns... You are not fightin' here, are you?
>>
>>44424722
Yeah, because surprise is our chief weapon.
Or it was fear.
I am sure Verasii said something about it.
>>
>>44424721
>Walking away from the rest with Alice.
Thank you I er... I've recieved word from Omicron, you can put your guards at ease he's... he's departed... he's part of a rogue trader's crew now er...
>She's still holding her grip firmly over the box, looking back to see if anyone is following.
>>
>>44424722
So, do we get a pay-raise?
I still baffled how dolan ruined emprah day. All he did was ride a servitor and everyone got all kill-crazy.
>>
>>44424737
Chirurgeon, were getting a step up! Or a step down depending on your point of view.
>>
>>44424762
if he shouted Wryyyyyyyy while he did it he would of been fine
>>
>>44424762
Hello? Robbing the wellsley's at their own home? Resisting capture? Escaping Capture?
>>
>>44424762
More to the point, do we get paid at all now?
>>
I must now take my leave. We have matters to attend to. But Major Lawzom, as well as his superiors, have the right to send to us for aid. We shall come, if we are close enough.
>>
>>44424782
But omi was alreadt doing shenanigans.
>>
>>44424722
>Alex walks over and claps Greely on the back while shooting him a warm smile.

Ach, let Alan's boys fill out the Paperwork for the Sisters, this is still your celebration, and those scribes weren't doing anything anyway. I know how....'tiresome' the papers can be sometimes....

>>44424753
Oh God Emperor....why.....
>Alice rubs a hand over her face.
But nevermind me, what's wrong? You seem nervous...

>>44424762
Robbed the ONE PLACE that was made clear you don't rob, somehow broke out of a locked down Cellblock, sponged the three Stunshell hits and somehow jumped a fence on a REFRESHMENT SERVITOR. You must see this....and no, shouting Wryyyyyyyyy while doing this would not have made it fine.
>>
>>44424795
The servitor dindu nuffin.
>>
>>44424777
Eh? How so?
>>
>>44424812
I... I'm a bit ner- We-well yes it's that I just-

It's about-

>Just shuts up, blushes, looks down and quickly hands Alice the box.

Happy late Emperor's Day...
>>
>>44424548
>>44424554
>>44424594
That would work yes, well, we'll need to sort through a bunch of paper first but that sister Atoma's thing. Also I might need access to an astropath. And the others need to be informed of sister Amelia's treachery. Well, sister. She fell to chaos, so she never was one.

OH WAIT I AM NOT IN CHURCH ANYMORE NOW AM I? I CAN STOP WHISPERING!
>>
>>44424832
We are about to be an official Inquisitorial military asset. In other words, we are getting a shiny golden nooses tied to out neck.
>>
>>44424837
I...b-buh....okay.
>Alice accepts the gift and carefully opens the box.

>>44424843
>Alex nods in his daughters place and flags a 'Rover.
Certainly Mi'Lady, take that vehicle there back to our home, along with your Sisters and inform Inquisitor Wellesley that Alice suggested it, he'll have the forms ready, along with a transport to the Astropath's......OH! Make sure to comm us once you reach the gate, we'll clear you.
>>
>Saharduin approves drawings to convert his private quarters and have them flooded with sea water.
>23K finalises his rigorous testing of uniforms and decides on a dark burgundy and black one. Rather than pay the test subjects He ejects them into space and thinks what a economic genius he is.

>Casper is still trying to figure out which worlds he help colonise and collect his taxes. 23K offers his insight by choosing random planets which look the best.
>>
>>44424876
Aww how sweet. Careful mi'lasses or the ant will get you.
>>
>>44424876
I-it's from a previous assignement...
>There's an Eldar soulstone attached to an Imperial Aquila necklace.
Th-the Xenos seemed to care a lot for these things so they must be valuable and... I thought they'd look beautiful... I... I moved some contacts to make sure it would be attached to the necklace... it was suppossed to come yesterday... I... I know it's not much but it's the best I could afford...
>Still blushing
>>
>>44424867
Oh. That bad. So are we 'sposed 'ta be sendin' people from their homes to strange worlds, screamin' "HEARSAY"?
>>
>>44424905
>>44424926
>Alice ignores the cretin and instead wraps her arms around LIX's shoulders.
Lixxy Lixxy Lixxy, don't worry about the cost, It's perfect.
>Ally pulls back to slip the necklace over her neck.
See? Looks good, now....come on, I've got no business today, lets head home and we'll have a bit of a snooze, aye?
>>
>>44424737
Just a little disagreement. Hey, I like the new legs.

>Rolls up his pant leg

I got one just like it

>>44424741
She said it was one of our chief weapons, along with subterfuge, manipulation, the will of the Emperor, our wits and gonadic fortitude, and Human Destiny. Oh yes, and purging.

>>44424762
>>44424798

Well Verasii has managed to do pretty well for herself, so I'm sure something will be arranged

>Doffs a commisat hat

She always pays what she owes, and I won this off her after a bet over the events on Gospyria.

>>44424803

One thing chaplain. I want to apologize for blowing up at you earlier. It's just I remember things in perfect detail, and what with the events of the day and your claim we didn't try and destroy the star...

Look, I'm saying sometimes I fly off the handle, especially where Inquisitor Verasii is concerned. Radicals think she's a Puritan and Puritans think she's a Radical, so her friends are all ones she's won through a lot of effort.

I got off on a tangent. What I mean to say is that you're a damn fine Chaplain who can appreciate the value of every loyal citizen of the Imperium.

>>44424812
Last time i let the scribes handle it, Dolan lived. I'll go over them and make sure someone doesn't have them cleaning toilets or something ridiculous later.

>>44424926

oh shit, greely knows what those are. Interesting bit of RP when he sees that

and with that i need to go take a bath and do my morning stuff
>>
>>44424973
>shudders
Its getting too "fluffy" here, i'm going for a drink.
>>
>>44424973
>Her levels of blushing intensify when Alice wraps her arms around her.
A-aye aye, ma'am... I'm glad you like it...
>>
>>44424982
Good. I seen too many kids die because of a squabble. Wouldn't want 'ta see more o' that.
>>
>>44424982
Now that I think about it I have not yet heard you praising my work, Greely. Now who's as useful as a servitor, eh? If we needed someone to do nothing but swim into papers we would have taken a writing servitor...
>>
>>44424982
As you wish Sir, they'll be a fine addition to Alan's retinue.

>>44424999
>>44425005
It's a shame I'm a responsible person, or I could probably have him flogged. Oh well, come on.....
>Alice tucks the necklace under her collar and tugs LIX out to the courtyard to flag a vehicle.
>>
>>44424982
It is of no consequence, Agent. We all serve as best we can. And my thanks. I am all to aware how unwise and unsubtle some of my brethren in other chapters can be.

Let us make haste, brothers.

>they depart to return to their ship
>>
>>44425060
>Just follows Alice Smiling.
You know, you could actually get him more than flogged if you wanted to, that goes too for any of the other guardsmen on the regiment...

Changing the subject, you've planned going somewhere in special?
>>
>>44425092
Not really, just nap for a bit before heading out shopping? One of our last free days here, sound good to you?
>Alice climbs into the back of a half full jeep and pats the seat next to her.
>>
>>44425060
I heard that!
>>
>>44425127
>LIX sits next to Alice.
Shopping? Shopping what? Food? Supplementary Equipment? Water?
>>
>>44424843
Well Sis, if we got some time to ourselves, you feel like doing anything?
>>
>>44425153
>The vehicle heads off towards the Estate at a decent speed.
Civilian things, fancy snacks, musical instrument, electronic stuff? Maybe some -practical- clothes? Can't wear it in the field, we don't buy it....
>>
>>44425202
I'm... I'm already wearing what I'm suppossed to wear... Wh-what's the matter with it? Is it... bad, wrong or something?
>>
So we are working for the Inquisition now. Sounds good. To celebrate this I will get a new skull.
>>
>>44425219
Y-yes.....and no. I'll....explain when we get back.
>The troops in the vehicle keep up a facade of politeness at the conversation unfolding in-front of them, mostly helped by the sealed helmets.
>>
>saunters up to the chapel
>missed the sermon
>thank the emperor I didn't have to sit through that
>>
>>44425245
I'd like to celebrate it with a night blighter eatin' me brain. I'd rather have joined the swamp-damned Saynay than the Inquisishun...
>>
>>44425261
F-fine... I-I don't like talking about this before other people either...
>>
>>44425295
Uh, what?
>>
>>44425296
>The vehicle pulls up to the gates, and with a quick wave of her identification, it drives up to the house.
>Alice leads LIX inside and upstairs to her bedroom, then rolls onto the bed and gets comfy.
But first, we have a nap. Make yourself at home, come on.

Brb in like 10 minutes.
>>
>>44425295
There, there, Chirurgeon. They can probably get you a hip replacement.
>>
>>44425339
>Blushes at the idea of sleeping at the same bed as Alice.
>"Alright calm down LIX, there's no need for anything to happen, there's no need for heresy to occur, just... sleep take a rest..."
>Just gets on the other side of the bed and curls up into a ball.
>"It's not like the first time you've slept by her side."
>"But last time you weren't dating..."
>"Sh-shut up thoughts, you're not making the situation any better."
>>
>>44425338
What? You never heard of the Saynay clan? They... Forget it, just some more o' me old man ramblings, hearsay of Dusk. You would probably get bored listenin'.
>>
>>44425295
>Stumbles out looking tired as all hell
Oh Rogan
>*yawn*
How are those new arms and legs fairing for you?
>looks around
Did I miss something?
>>
>>44425472
>grumbles
>>
>>44425472
We are employed by the inquisition now. Hopefully we get paid now.
>>
>a large figure clad in sooty metal snaps out of the reverie of his seance, warp energy crackling around him as his many servo arms flail as though possessed - which indeed they are
>another giant, also in power armor with the color of blasted steel stands by impatiently

>"Well Warpsmith," he growls, "have you located her? Speak! I grow tired of your delays!"

>"Shut up, you fool! I am getting a psychic fix on her position, do not interrupt me again!"

>the Warpsmith shakes and utters demonic litanies, before handing a corrupted data slate to the other
>"There! This shows your target's location, and will track her travel even through the warp. She will not escape you, if your vengeance is that important to you. Now leave me!"

>"Do you have my contingency prepared?"

>"Of course!" He passes a large syringe to the other, who secures it. "Now begone!"

>with a swish of his cloak, which is stitched in many layers of flayed human skin, and topped with a filthy pelt, the Chaos Marine marches out into the corridor, the dim light illuminating his pauldron bearing black and yellow stripes beneath a leering metal skull

>beneath the grilled faceplate of his ancient helm, the Iron Warrior sneers in hate and anticipation

>"Soon... No guttersnipe assassin in service to the Corpse-Emperor will thwart the sons of Perturabo and go unpunished! Ready my vessel, slaves! We depart Medrengard at once!"

>examines the corrupted data slate
>"Praetoria eh? It would not be prudent to strike there... By the time I catch up, she will be gone from there, however."
>boards his ship
>>
>>44425472
They work. That's all I can say fer them. We be working fer Inquisishun now, an' I need a lot more 'shroom juice 'ta be able to come to terms with this.
>>
>>44425528
I knew that part. But I feel like I was supposed to... AW Shit... I missed the sermon didn't I? well that's what I get for making calls and brewing all night.

Also Quartermaster I had some questions to ask you about our little project. I think it has some great possibilities.

>>44425547
Good to hear. If you have any problems with them just come and find me.
>>
>>44425450
Back, sorry.
Easy lass...loosen up.....
>With a few more mumbles, Alice dozes off into a deep, if somewhat fitful sleep.
>>
>>44425529
FUCK
>>44425547
Where can I get some of this 'shroom juice'?
>>
>>44425529
>Shudders on bed.
>"I've got a baaaad feeling and I don't know why."
I don't know who you may be, but MY BODY IS READY!
>>
>>44425577
>>44425584
Does anyone know where to find Alice is I need to inform her of something.
>>
>>44425577
Ah yes. The development is a bit slower than I expected. It has stoped killing the test subjects, but there are still obvious mutations and possible negative long term effects. I think I will need human test subjects to complete it.
>>
>>44425577
>... well whatever.
>Ignore me
>it is not like I am staring at you so hard my glare could pierce your armor, eh
>>44425529
i don't know who you are but my body is not ready, nor is Amelia's so if I had to remove her from the game just let me know.
>>
>>44425584
>>44425529
>>44425593
>Inadvertedly Curls up towards Alice whilst sleeping because feelings and dreams OF IMPENDING DOOM.
>>
>>44425587
Either in me quarters or from Dusk. I carry a bit o' me home wherever I go, an' me home keeps givin' me its support through it.
>>
>>44425605
Yeah, her and the Callidus took off in a jeep. You could vox her, but I imagine she's, uh, busy.
>>
>>44425529
>23K stops what he's doing and looks out of the ships bridge window and glaring off in the distance while Binary sunset - star wars plays in the background.
https://youtu.be/1gpXMGit4P8?t=6
>Bored of starring at nothing he goes back to painting junk gold and putting it in a pile labelled 'planet monies'
>>
>>44425610
Well I was thinking. What if we removed it from their head and inverted the flow of energy like instead of giving powers it would violently rip and warp energy out of psykers and dump it into the warp? It would be invaluable against daemons.

>>44425631
Great. This again. *sigh*

>>44425618
Hey Anna. How are you today?
>>
>>44425593
>>44425620
>Alice whimpers a few times in her sleep and reaches for LIX. Someone needs to stop it with all them 'negative waves'.

>>44425605
>>44425631
>A Guard helpfully walks in and announces that the Barracks is cleared, but that the Manor is still -off-limits-.
>>
>>44425668
Trooper, Do you happen to know where Alice has gotten off to?
>>
>>44425666
BAD. THANK YOU. Given that we slept in the same fucking bed you should know already!.
Why do I even bother. Go and find that psyker chick, do your Interrogator job. Or not. Go find Alice, yes, I bet she...
Ah,whatever, it is hopeless.
>>
>>44425681
-Interrogator Wellesley- has retired to the Estate for the next few hours and will -not- be accepting guests. I suppose you may wait in the Barracks once you arrive.
>>
>>44425693
Come here. Someone needs a hug. Your my psyker chick.
>>
>>44425618
>>44425593
From Iron cometh Strength
From Strength cometh Will
From Will cometh Faith
From Faith cometh Honor
From Honor cometh Iron!

>continues to reflect on ten thousand years of bitterness, hate, and resentment, compounded further by the disgrace and humiliation he suffered some years ago

One small vengeance... to feed the greater vengeance...

Don't worry, no need to remove Amelia and Virmy. The Warsmith does not know of them, and he will not object if they decide to aid him...
>>
>>44425734
It is You Are. Don't make me teach you Imperial, I struggle with it on my own already.
>does not move one inch
Bring your hugs to Alice, next time I am sure she will be the one to make her own lungs explode just to give you an heretic bitch' s head as a prresrent for thee Emprah Day.
>>
>>44425733
Well can you send her a message? Tell her that I'm expecting a Mecanicus shuttle at some time soon and I will probably be asking to land in the courtyard.

>>44425761
>walks over and hugs her
What happened at the sermon? Did someone get mad at you?
>>
>>44425761
Reminds me o' me second wife. Well, good time as any to leave. *starts limping away*
>>
Well! If we have time to spare, i shall rejoin the Local Arbites in their ongoing Hive-gang hunt.
>>
>>44425798
One moment....
>The guard flicks on his Vox and has a hushed conversation with someone on the other end.
We'll see what we can do, but no promises. No fly order is still in effect, so they may have to land in the fields outside.
>>
>>44425798
The sermon was boring, it made me faint for how boring it was.
And Greely was rude to me again. And no one listens to me nor tells me fucking thanks for what I did.
I hate those people.
>lets him hug her, not looking really happy though
>>
>MEANWHILE ON SOMERIUS
This, this place is cold. Cold. C-coooold...
>Well duh
>it is an ice cave
>Virmanthras is going to tell you how dumb you are, now
>well played
>>
>>44425666
So an anti-psyker dart. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>44425668
>>44425753

>Wakes up from a nightmare about Chaos Space Marines, Dead civillians, marked slaves, torture, death and Dead children almost hyper-ventilating.
>Is about to curl again into a ball when she notices Alice's arms around her.
>Freaks out blushing heavily, panicking internally.
>But then just feels relieved to have something holding her after that nightmare.
>Curls around Alice's grip, unable to sleep after reviving the events she had against the Iron Warriors.
>She touches the area of her face surrounding eye they left her blind.
>Not even blushing anymore, just curling herself around Alice's arms to get a false feeling of protection.
>>
>>44425843
Oooo. He's not going to be happy about that.

>>44425859
Hey. I appreciate you a lot. You can do things I could never dream of.

>>44425883
A grenade even. If we scale it up enough. Though I suspect it will be ineffective to non-psykers.
>>
>>44425878
Hold yourself together, Apprentice, what lies beneath this frozen formation is worth any suffering.

>You can swear you've heard a voice coming out of your newly adquired staff saying "pathetic"
>>
>>44425923
Shut up staff. You are a staff. Staves don't talk.
>walks forward, occasionally looking at the grotesque figures encased in ice
What do we need it for...?
>>
>>44425921
Yeah. "Appreciate" me, that's the right word.
>hugs him weakly
Dumb idiot...
>>
>>44425947
Sooner or later an army will be calling at your door for your head Amelia, is a fact. Whenever you go heretic status someone's out to get you. One could say these... beasts are to become the spine of a powerful army, or a useful mount or show of strength in times of need
>>
>>44425964
Hey, I have a medical and Bio-chemical degree. If anything I am a smart man.
>*whispers*
The guard gives out degrees right?

And what word were you looking for?
>>
>>44425885
>Alice, with a much less disturbing and much more confusing dream, slowly wakes to the rather distraught LIX and hugs her closer.
H-hey lass, w-what's the matter? You -feel- afraid, don't uh...n-need to be a Psyker with the way you're acting right now.

>>44425921
Doesn't matter if he doesn't like it. No-Fly is in effect, no exceptions, this shuttle will simply have to land in the fields.
>>
>>44426018
NONE!
>pushes him away
None, none, none, get away from me and take your appreciation somewhere else!
>>
>>44425982
Army...
I need an Army? Why, wouldn't the PDF defend this planet if enemies assaulted it?
Right... the PDF... we must contact the PDF. Tell them to get ready.
>stops before a giant,menacing machine encased in ice
>>
>>44426024
>Curls deeper into Alice's hug.
Old memories never die, Alice. Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep. Sometimes it is just impossible.
The things I have seen and the things I still yet have to see sometimes crawl out of the shadows of my mind to bite me in my dreams.

Father used to tell me, before... well... the incident; that when we dreamt we went to a land of emotions, of freedom, of... visions... of course he was a psyker and all that sounds as non-sense to me, but I really feel like something wrong is about to occur.
>>
>>44426067
Because the PDF will see your enemy as reinforcements... we could actually work with that.
>The ghost simply looks towards the same monstruosity of metal frozen away from time.

>Arnathrax Voice echoes through the frozen Cavern.
>"This is a madness, Apprentice, she is not ready for this, they will kill her, she can't even lift a rock without nosebleeding."

You presume too much, she's ready for this, her will is stronger than what it seems.
>>
>>44426089
Easy lass, don't worry about it, eh? If something happens.....we'll take care of it. As that's simply what Guardsmen do.
Now, uh...I believe I had a...um...demonstration, as to why yourself needs clothes. -Actual- clothes. Or at least the most important reason from a military standpoint.
>>
>>44426150
Wh-what do you mean by demonstration...?
>>
>>44426024
I know that. but you know, Mecanicus aren't the most, uhh, hospitable or understanding people.

>>44426033
Too late it's yours.
>*grin*
Could that word be... lo
>loud beeping, buzzing and static coming from his vox.
Emperor dammit, that's loud.
>turns down volume in ear piece
Yeah... uh huh... I set the transponder already... You'll have to land in a field... No, don't disobey... I can't do anything about it... She's the same rank... Yes, that rank... No, I can't shoot her... Just land their please... Fine, 01101101 01100101 01100011 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101001 01100011 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110010 01110101 01101100 01100101 01110011 00001101 00001010
>>
>>44426141
No... the PDF would never hurt me, right? Why would someone hurt me. Why?
I don't remember doing anything bad but... I remember so little these days...
>he attention goes to the machine again, and she projects her will toward it in an attempt to awaken it from its slumber
>>
>>44426174
>rolls eyes
... gee, what's the matter now? Did they take your girlfriend here in a container?
>>
>>44426182
Careful, these beasts have been encased in an ice tomb for millenia they might have...
>A Giant mechanic Pincer breaches out of the Icy prison trying -and failing- to reach Amelia.
...gone Feral.
>>
>>44426205
>confused look
You're not in a container...
>>
>>44426225
>amelia shrugs
Should I be afraid?
If- if I am afraid he will feel it. But I am not. There is nothing in my mind.
>she projects her power toward the monster again
Nothing but me. My will. Mine.
>>
>>44426243
I'm boooooored! Is there anything to do around here?
>>
>>44426243
. . .
>Anna.exe has stopped running
>closing Anna.exe
>>
>>44426259
>The pincer stops trying to reach for Amelia and recoils back into it's frozen prison.
>The four legged construct of doom bursts out of it's tomb of ice and lays in wait of instructions.
>"Not bad..."
I told you she was ready.
>>
>>44426262
Well I got some time before that shuttle gets here, and about another hour before the brewing stage is up. So, marksmanship competition?
>*the biggest grin that has ever been grinned in the history of grins*

>>44426285
Anna, you okay? I think I broke her...
>leans in
Hello, anybody home?
>>
>>44426168
Okay, for the sake of the 'demonstration', say that I'm.....a Tau Shas'O or some such...
>Alice gently slips herself out of LIX's arms and tosses her an overcoat
Right, now say the Tau wants to process you, they're going to want to search your gear, make sure you aren't a threat to their 'Greater Good' blah de blah....
Say that coat represents your equipment and clothes.
Now...."I'm Shas'O mongler, please remove your clothing and equipment and place it in the transparent bin...
>Alice theatrically gestures to put it on the pillows.

>>44426174
Good, so what exactly was that about killing someone?
>>
*hurries back* Who opened me glow-slug jar? Now they all be missin'!
>>
>>44426318
... w-whh.
W-what did you say?
>>
>>44426322
>Looks at Alice
>Looks at the pillows.
Why would I even remove my clothing? I'm already in, which is the only reason I'd let myself be captured alive in the first place. He's exposed, he's there, can't I just kill the Tau commander, his guards, free the other prisoners, lead a revolt and step aside into the shadows?
>>
>>44426318
>are you fucking serious kid
Yeah sure. I've got a spare rifle that Alice gave me on emperor's day.
>>
>>44426322
Apparently, the metal head isn't happy he has to land somewhere else... lazy bastard.

>>44426349
I said you're not in a container. You're right here.
>>
>>44426308
Uh...
>walks around the war machine, staring at its many details
I... believe we need some more of these.
Who runs this planet? I am sure whoever runs this planet can not afford these things. I am sure... I deserve to do it. Better. It is logical. Logical right?
>>
>>44426392
Nah I got a long-las that I like.
>still grinning
>>
>>44426394
>her brain seem to be actually connecting the dots because-
JACKSON! Are you- do you want to find a meltabomb under your bed tonight, eh? I will, i mean, what are you trying to imply, you don't get to do as you please without asking me before, ok? Do you even know how this stuff work? You got to.. to do some formal thing with my family, I think, and, and fuck you anyway!
>stops her rant, panting a bit
What the fuck.
>>
>>44426386
I could think of many reasons, the mission doesn't call for it, the mission specifically forbids it....maybe we're not on a mission, maybe we actually -get- captured and we need to blend in 'til we can bail, what then? How exactly, in any of these situations would 'killing everyone', as fitting as it would be in the situation, help us? Humour me.

>>44426394
Well it is the belief of......pretty much all of us, that he can deal with it, we've had enough crap these few days, not gonna risk the Mechanicus being insane just because they know someone from your Regiment.
>>
>>44426407
The planet is quite possibly run by a noble Governor sitting on a couch watching holovids all day whilst his people break their spines at work everyday. It couldn't be too hard to rule better than him.

>"Back in MY time I ruled this planet with an iron fist. The Eldar will pay for what they did to me."

Oh shush, the free people are speaking here.
>>
>>44426450
If the mission was to blend in, or if I was actually captured alive for real, I'd kill the guards, the commander and take his face.
If the mission was to infiltrate and pass unseen I'd do the same but also silence any other prisonner that might have seen me.

If the mission doesn't allow me to kill the Tau I'll...

I'll just polymorph myself out of my armor and then they'll...

...they'll inmediately notice one piece of armor is missing...

>Stares towards the floor.

Why again would I accept a mission under such terms as "I'm not allowed to kill my capturers"?
>>
>>44426445
Oh yeah. I guess it works differently for nobles... So how does this work for nobles?

>>44426450
Don't worry. Causing trouble is work so, he won't cause any.
>>
>maintains his accursed, possessed bolter with obsessive care, going over all possible scenarios in his mind
>as he sharpens the vicious bayonet, recalls that the Callidus seemed much more emotional and sensitive than that ilk typically is
>perhaps she has formed attachments to nearby humans
>this would be a valuable tool to exploit
>grins, then chuckles in utter malice as he turns to his daemonic power sword
>>
>>44426456
That's a very bad. Baaaaaaaad thing. Baaad.
We should do something something something something...
>her stare fixed on the giant pincers, Amelia seems to shut down altogether for a minute or so
Something about it, yes.
M-move the giant crab. I need it to do a thing.
>>
>>44426529
Now you see my point, right?
>claps LIX on the shoulder.
And to answer your question....maybe the Inquisitor you get assigned to has a sick sense of humour, maybe not killing the Xenos is beneficial to the big picture? Maybe it saves Imperial lives, Loyal lives, to send the 'Bluies' in first and to do that, we need to infiltrate -completely- undetected.
Besides....high tech isn't always the best. Bayonet is about as low tech as you can get and it still gets the job done.
>>
>>44426417
So... what do you want to use as a target?
> he sounds a bit suspicious
>>
>>44426586
As if she hadn't had enough with the ptsd from her IW assignement now she's gonna regret ever dragging Alice into this.
>>
>>44426548
It doesn't work. Not for me at least. It is a long story, ok? Look, what you do with my body is a thing, but...
>>
>>44426630
Let's set up some cans or something on that fence over there.
>jogs off and quickly returns with a crate of bottles and cans and a strange looking long-las

>>44426638
But...
>>
>>44426327
I'll just go look for 'em... When they dry out, they start to glow, so it gets easier after a couple o' hours...
>>
>>44426677
But.
You gotta ask my opinion, plebeian. That or your brain will explode next time!
>>
>>44426604
Me? He's bound to your will, Amelia, you are the one who can order it to move. And soon...
>Raises his hands to his sides and slowly does a 360º turn, his hands pointing towards the frozen prisons that surround them in every direction
They all will too.
>>
>>44426694
Uh... you mean these? Glad you said something. I just found these and was gonna keep em for my stock of ingredients.
>>
>>44426611
>Looks towards Alice.
>Looks back at the pillows
>Throws the overcoat at them.

>With a jocking tone.
You know... for one second I thought you just wanted to see me naked...
>>
>>44426712
Well what is your opinion, Miss Borgia?
>>
>>44426677
...okay, let's go get set up. That hill over there looks like a good spot.
> points to a hill about a mile and a half away
>>
>>44425053

You do know why you've never gotten a promotion, right?

It's because Verasii was born a dirt farmer and hates spoiled noble brats who think they're automatically better because an accident of birth.

>Greely exits

>>44425618

>A voice Greely hasn't heard in years mumbles in his head "Well, that was interesting. Playing nice with the chaplain, are we? Pandering to your sentiment for the weak civvies? The Gree-lee I knew, the one you really are, would have snapped her scrawny little neck for being snotty highborn scum. And yet, you still serve what you hate. Someday you will realize where you really belong. "

>"Or you'll die first. Either one satisfies me "

>"Begone demon. I serve the Emperor and the Imperium of Man."

>Greely forces the thought of the accursed forgotten god out of his mind, and begins the ascent to the estate, the longest road he has walked in a long time.

Duh dun dunh
>>
>>44426748
>Alice chuckles, even as he cheeks redden.
Oh I do, but my dear, the 'hunt' is half the fun.
Honestly, nothing wrong with taking it slow.
>>
>>44426714
Go forward then. Onward, toward the governor's seat, wherever it may be. We. we are gonna claim it and Change this planet completely, yes. Change it.
>>
>>44426748
>Joking*
>>
>>44426726
Oh, thank you young man. Useful little buggers, when yer know how 'ta use 'em.
>>
>>44426748
I thought so too

>>44426763
Alright, sounds good.
>chuckles
You coming Anna?
>>
>>44426761
Now this is better. My opinion is that you should tell me exactly what you would like to-
>>44426773
FUCK YOU, GREELY! WHY would you even interrupt a-ngh!
>there you go, warp feedback
If we are all villains who si going to do the hero now, eh...
>>
>>44426773
Do I smell.....Malal? Or...someone else?
>>
>>44426815
the glorious hero Nyzart, of course!
>>
>>44426815
Yer okay, miss?
>>
>Greely sits down and starts brooding.

"Still can't shake the feeling this thing with Amelia is all my fault..."

>lights a lho-stick and looks at it

Why can't I quit you?

>>44426815

You really think Greely is weak enough to fall to the temptations of the renegade God? He's not Amelia, ffs.
>>
>>44426871
>fss
What are you implying?
>>
>>44426774
>Blushes and giggles.
>Not a smile, or a burst-out laugh, an actual giggle.
>This is probably the first time she's giggled since childhood.
>>
>>44426863
Mhug...
't was nothing. I... it is just my brain being better than yourrs, sometimes I think so quickly my head hurrts.
>>
>>44426775
Wait! A single beast will be drowned by artillery fire and the governor's guards. We'd better free some more before throwing an assault.
>>
>>44426748
I thought so too

>>44426763
Alright, sounds good.
>chuckles
You coming Anna?
>>
>>44426904

Amelia fell to the temptations of chaos, Greely's proving resistant even to the temptation of one that hates chaos. Also ffs is for fucks sake
>>
>>44426922
Well there's an interesting sound....wonder if I can make you do it again.....
>coughs and clears her throat.
But...um...same drill as last time, only this time you're 'morphing' the clothes 'off', in this case toss the coat down your side of the bed.
>>
>>44426944
Never shot with a psyker before.
>>
>>44426939
>you may realize the ice is thawing and cracking in the whole cavern
I... didn't do nothing while you were busy speaking...
>>44426961
to be fair Amelia SPOILER SPOILER and not really fell to chaos as SPOILER
More toward the end of a plotline that will of course never start.
>>
>>44426923
Sigh... I s'pose that be yer curse, then.
>>
>>44426944
No, I... I got stuff. Stuff to do, ok? L-later. Have fun.
>>
>>44426981
>Tosses the coat as asked.
>>
>>44427010
Alright. But you never told me your opinion.

>>44426990
Alright, It's just you and me Eta. This will be fun.
>>
>>44426997
>Smiles beneath the helmet.
>Even over all the sound of the warmachines breaking free and walking out, you can hear him smirk.
Good job, apprentice.
>>
>>44427045
... just be happy that I even spent my time listening to you!
>walks away rather hastily, partially to hide how red her face became
>>
>>44427045
>appears with a long-las he found somewhere

Count me in. I've always been a close quarters guy myself, but I could use some long range practice. Let's see how much this augmetic eye helps me out...
>>
>>44424843
>At the local astropathic tower, Sister Theresia and her small group of sisters enter
>a clerk walks over to them, asking if a certain palatine sister Theresia is with them
"Brother chaplain Amorth had taken the licence to warn your superiors on the convent on Ophelia VII that the penal regiment you were attached to was to be integrated to an Inquisitorial support retinue. We have received reply from your canoness, sister."
>Sister Theresia's eyes fly over the brief message and lets out a sigh
Alright sisters, return to the barracks and pack your things. Our mission order here is terminated. We need to go back to Ophelia VII to regroup with another contingent, and be sent to the front on Augura in the Zeist sector.

>to herself
I'm going to miss this crazy regiment.

This is my last post as Sister Theresia, I am leaving this game.

I was part of the very first threads and I started her back when it was still a completely crack-filled majorly crazy thing, where we would fight chaotic bakeries, crazy cat-ladies, drag around a drunk commissar and a bunch of loonies, as well as not!orks and not!eldars, a mutant and the like. I do feel like this has evolved into something entirely different and that does no longer feel funny at all to me, with two people roleplay-wanking each other off and the focus becoming the romantic interactions of players, à la Big Bang Theory. Which was maybe funny for a season or two, at first.

I entirely realize I am guilty of that as well, but I don't find that I get as much out of this as I got out of the completely insane shenanigans of before.

I feel like this is the best time to end it, since the penal regiment is no longer one. It was a good run. If the madness returns, and the rampant romantic fantasies go away, maybe Theresia will return. It's just really not my shtick anymore guys, but godspeed.
>>
>>44427045
>>44427096
Let's go.
>>
>>44427101
Damn.
Now I feel too bad to keep playing.
I am so sorry. I don't knwo what to say.
>>
>>44427113
>Follows Eta to the hill in question.
>>
>>44427101
This it Sis? Damn sorry to see you go, we had some fun together...

If you ever get bored on Ophelia, come find me. I'd go all over the galaxy with you if you asked. Till then...

>kisses her dramatically, "Oklahoma Hello" style, for those of you who have seen it

We'll miss you! Be in touch.
>>
>>44427101
It has changed, and i understand. As one of the first session's players: It was great to have you on board, and may we meet again.
>>
No, sorry, Theresia is right and I know I am part of the problem. I kind of knew things were going in this direction and should have stopped myself before they did. I ruined someone's fun again, I can not take it. Sorry, I don't feel like playing anymore now.
>>
>>44427101
God damn man... I was on those first posts too, playing as genestealers, daemons, broodlords, antagonists in general... I miss those too but I must say I for one enjoy that this rp developed into a little more... serious one at the lack of better term...

I can't stop you from leaving if that's what you really want but... godspeed you magnificient bastard, I will miss Theresia's yelling.
>>
>>44427203
Don't be silly, you've done nothing wrong. Nothing at all. Theresia isn't saying that it's bad, just not to her liking.
>>
>>44427255
THERE IS STILL SOMEONE NOT PLAYING BECAUSE OF ME I can't. Just can't, sorry. If I go away at least it won't happen again.
>>
>>44427148
>is set up on the hill, leaning against some sandbags
>>44427101
we'll miss you!
>>
>>44427299
Theresia's player is not playing because of ALL of us, not just you, the RP evolved into a path that went away from what it initially was, becoming much less a clusterfuck of random events and Gaurun trying to keep order by blamming and more of an actual regiment of sorts with a sorta respected chain of command. It is NOT your fault. You don't have to leave the RP too because you feel like it was.
>>
>>44427299
I'm pretty sure it was a group of things but that was just something she chose to point out.
>>
>>44427299
Dude, don't be hard on yourself. Theresia didn't like the lewd direction Alice and LIX have been going in. It had very little to do with you.
>>
>>44427032
Sorry, back among the land of the conscious
And you see, now I, Shas'O mongler turn back around, and bam, there are no clothes, yet you're not wearing them either. And since there is 'nowhere else' to put them, that obviously means something suspicious is going on. Bam, compromised. Mission failed, send in the next one.

>>44427384
Screwing Gary incredibly loudly, next complain please.
>>
>>44427299
don't lose hope. It's quite alright. Things change, to better or worse, and the change took us to direction Theresia wasn't too fond of. At least you produce content that some people are interested in. I, for example, just shoehorn Dark Heresy-lore inspired, quite boring weirdos into the regiment.
>>
>>44427384
Now I'm the one that feels bad... I just wanted to have character development but I might have inadvertedly made someone not have fun...
>>
>>44427299

Okay I said it was my last post but I just want to intervene: please don't beat yourself up over this. It's a collective shift that happened overtime and not your own special particular fault. Things as they are now are not to my liking. Which is why I stop playing. You couldn't have shifted the entire feel of the regiment on your own.

>>44427338
this basically

>>44427384
not so much the lewd, I never minded /wst/, but more the fact that everything became so oriented on romance. Lewd can be kek-inducing and I did it for the kek.
>>
Well my character hasn't much to do now, since his job was for most of the time to cause random explosions around the corner
>>
>>44427469
I am PART of the problem then and this makes me just as bad as the whole problem. Please do not try to justify me, I don't deserve it. You should be mad at me for ruining your game but I will stop doing it.
>>
>>44427419
>Just nods.

>>44427469
S-sorry if I ruined your fun by having LIX develop a rommance with Alice... I just... sorry.
>>
>>44427486
he has much to do in my opinion. THERE ARE STILL CORNERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN USED TO BLOW UP SOMETHING BEHIND!
>>
>>44427419
>>44427440
Please don't take it personal guys, like she said, she and I are both guilty of it too. She just has less taste for it. Cause, yknow, she's actually a ca/t g/irl
>>
>>44427420
I'm certain the tone will keep changing, and something will pique her interest again.

>>44427299
Sorry to go against the dubs, but stop blaming yourself for everything. I know things will be a lot less interesting without my rival around, and Greely's guilt over Amelia is an angle I still want to explore

>>44427469

It just seems to be one of many angles to me, i'm sure once we're back in action things will pick up again. Just consider it a character development vacation.
>>
>>44427486
Well you could just start fiddling with vehicles and stuff

>>44427515
>>44427508
personally I think the romance is okay it gives a nice break from all the chaos of combat
>>
>>44427567
>>44427486
Yes, and I'd like to mention that Gary will not be present for the next couple of threads either. Cause he needs some Inquisition training and I'm playing the Iron Warrior.

I'd like to try my hand at being an antagonist see.
>>
>>44427559
The problem here is that these last threads have been more about character interactions because Praetoria. The only obvious character development that LIX could get here was either screwing up or enhancing her rommance with Alice... and I'm sorry because this seems to have been one of the cause of the problems. We should have already shipped out of Praetoria and into a battle by now, but we kept doing character socialization-oriented threads...
>>
I wonder, exactly how many Melta Bombs do I arm if I decide to um....go back to not having nice things?
Because I um....remember being one of the ones that pushed for 'more seriousness'. Silly me.
>>
>>44427604
You know I had all a plan. Me and LIX had a plan about Virm and Amelia and a lot of evil things and the guards fighting them.
But I guess I will just step aside and let the Space Marines rule the show as I should have done some threads ago.
>>
>>44427607
Yeah, we needed a break desu, and I have no issue at all with character development.

But I agree, we do need to get back into battle. Next thread will be a good un...

On that note, shouldn't we find a new OP image to use?
>>
>>44427643
Actually, the Exorcists left earlier in the thread. You don't have to worry about them for a good while.
>>
>>44427668
I was of course talking about the Iron Warriors.
>>
>>44427643
I like where the evilness is heading. I think Virm and Amelia will be a good fun hard to kill enemy

>>44427607
Also I first came here to improve my RP so i'm happy it's like this.
>>
>>44427668
Anna/Amelianon's reffering the Iron Warriors. Worried that If they appear in somerius with their massive fleet they'll ruin our evil plan of evilness planning with a curbstomp fleet.
>>
Whatever. I will step out for now. Need to clear my head. Or something.
>>
>>44427685
the Warsmith will work with you. He's not as domineering as many of his brothers. He's mostly concerned with revenge. He will be an absolute motherfucker to fight, but I don't plan on making him a long term character.
>>
>>44427718
He's coming alone. He has a reputation to restore. Though maybe he'll have two or three brothers with him.
>>
Alright enough of this emo shit, time for a fun viginette

>Inquisitor Verasii is going for a constitutional in the middle of the night, in a dark, secluded area, when a pair of Kabalite warriors spring out of the Brush

"Fancy running into you here, Verasii..."

>Verasii holds up the recovered Deldar "incapacitator"

"Was this for me? You shouldn't have."

>The other deldar snorts arrogantly

"You think too highly of yourself, mon'keigh sow. We will be certain to punish you, but we were here for our little runaway. The two of us just decided to stay behind and have a little fun with our other least favorite mon'keigh."

>He licks his lips hungrily.

"Well, at least you are not of telling me about greater good. That's real torture there."

>Her Eldar Speech is on point, and the subtle joke she layered in hits home. As the two warriors begin laughing, she points her middle finger at them each in turn and a small but lethal blast of melta goo strikes each of them, one in the face, killing him, and one in the arm, causing him to drop his weapon and clutch the stump in agony.

>The inquisitor walks over to the one that is still living and plants her boot on his back. she activates her micro-bead

"Nyzart? Yes. Is me. I think I am of having Emperor's day present for you after all..."
>>
>>44427792
Sorry for the drama man.
>>
>>44427306
>Sets up a few feet away and plugs a wire from the gun into the back of his skull.
>>
>>44427902
>gets down into a shooting position, makes himself comfortable
>>
*polishes his wooden statuettes* so, now that we are just waiting... How about a story? Anyone have a story they want to tell?
>>
>>44427306
>>44427902
>>44427919
How are we doing this we all try to hit one or what?
d100?
>>
>>44427515
>Alice goes to say something, only to be interrupted by the landline on her desk ringing.
Hang on lass, if they're wanting to reach me on that, must be important.
>Alice picks up the phone and is immediately bombarded with requests by a frantic sounding voice, eventually culminating with a hasty promise from Alice before she slams the phone down.
>>
>>44427974
>Worried
S-something's wrong?
>>
>>44427887

think nothing of it. these kind of things need to get hashed out on occasion, and considering that this is a major transition (hell, I brought the inquisition into the story in the first place, never thought it'd ed up being the focus.

>>44427940
None of my stories are particularly good for the Emperor's day season, i'm afraid.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>44427963
Just call your shot.

That bird over at 300 meters...

*takes shot*
>>
>>44427792
Indeed, milady?
>>
>>44428003
*misses awfully*

Thronedamn, I'm outta practice...
>>
Rolled 99 + 2 (1d100 + 2)

>>44428003
Alright
>adjusts dial on scope
Tin can. 2,500 meters. Firing.
>>
>>44428031
> gestures for Jackson to take a shot
>>
>>44428018

"A pair of Dark Eldar, one living, one not so much. I'm afraid the living one has a little damage, but it's all I could get at such short notice."
>>
>>44428045
>>44428045
>Completely destroys the can, a perfect shot.
Huh. slightly to the left
>turns dial half a click
>>
>>44427998
Empyrar's day season... Reminds me o' the nicest night blighter I have ever seen. Was one o' 'em sick green ones, all bloated like, dressed in red an' tryin' 'ta get in me village 'ta give gifts.
>>
>>44428045
*walks in carying a light infatry gun behind him*
Very good shot. Mind if I join you.
>>
>>44428055
This is exciting. I shall send a transport to pick it up.
>>
>>44428085
I took my name of while I was on /tv/
>>
>>44428085
Go ahead. What do they call you?
>>
>>44428085
We're firing at a mile and a half. If you think you can hit, join in. But I warn you, he's an assassin and I'm a badass airborne trooper.
>>
>>44427993
Oh no, nothing, NOTHING is wrong.....
Just you know, the minor issue of those tossers we send off with the ship to Bakka decided they wanted to roman about, wild and unchecked, which means it's our problem....and uh....it's not looking too good...
>>
>>44428125
How do you like that shot Eta? Your turn.
>*grin*
>>
>>44428147
those tossers we went off* deciding they want to roam* Sorry blokes, bit tired.
>>
>>44428147
From a scale to not good to a total clusterfuck how much not good it is?
>>
>>44428077

I really don't like to think about the ruinous powers around this time of year.
>>44428096

>Verasii produces a length of superstrong cord after checking the survivor for weapons and binds his arms and legs with it, tying it with a festive bow

"You are in for very big surprise, my depraved little xeno friend."
>>
>>44428181
The amount of not good that the Hereticus representative that was closest estimates upwards of fifty percent losses, after factoring out the good ones who surrendered early.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>44428134
Ok lets see. I will try to blow up that stawman at other the other side of the field.
*places the cannon at the shooting range and inserts a small HE grenade*
Ok not much wind here. Five degrees up and, ähm, two degrees to the left. Fire!
>>
>>44428200
You know I would apprecaite if you asked to me about the relationship between Amelia and the DE.
Or you could not.
I don't deserve to decide stuff.
>>
>>44428200
Well, that be the closest thing we had to a Empyrar's day before the Inquisishun crawled through the forest. Sorry if it be a bad 'un.
>>
>>44428268

well I assume since they tortured the shit out of her they'd want her back. But you can narrate for the DEldar prisoner if it will help. His Kabal has had trouble with Verasii in the past though, so keep that in mind.

>>44428295
Yeah. I haven't had an Emperor's Day since I turned 14 and joined the Arbites. "Crime never sleeps" and all that you know.
>>
>>44428223
>Gets up from the bed, checks that her weapons are ready and grabs the coat she had tossed during the demonstrations to give it back to Alice before going back to check her mask, belt and other things are well set in place..

So, they've already got them contained or do we have to do it ourselves? Because I'm all in for a little sport against the wicked.
>>
>>44428334
no, I... I probably should not. DO whatever you want. I better not step again into the game.
>>
>>44428349
They've got it contained, more or less, all we've got to do is sweep in and wipe them out. Try and find some of the others while I gear up, Valkyrie is leaving in fifteen minutes.
>Alice sprints out of the room and downstairs to the Armoury.
>>
>>44428378
Well, you can take a break if you wish, but you've become an important player. We want you here.
>>
>>44428415
>>44428378
Very important. I've been planning on how to successfully fight Amelia all week
>>
>>44428334
>>44428378
>the dark Eldar comes to in a room lit dimly by glowing green runes on the walls. Standing with his back to the prisoner is a certain overlord.
Greetings, Eldar.
>>
>>44428412
Aye aye, leftena- Ma'am.
>Walks out of Alice's room, enabling her comm-bead into the regiment's open channel.
Hey! We've got job to do, you lot! Anyone who actually wishes to celebrate this wonderful season punishing the heretic get his ass moving to the hangar pronto! Valkyrie's leaving in fifteen.
>>
>>44428486
No really don't pin this on me now I would not be able to play a DE now. Please.
>>
>>44428489
>still sitting on the hill, taking his sweet time getting ready for the perfect shot.
>>
>>44428501
No problem. I replied to Greely too just in case.
>>
>>44428515
You can fire at any time, buddy.

>>44428489
>get on vox
Can you pick us up we're kinda a mile and a half out and Eta's taking his sweet ass time.
>>
Rolled 34 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>44428559
Hold on, it's gotta be just-
> "accidentally" pulls the trigger
Oops
>>
>>44428378
>>44428501

Ok ok I'll do it

>>44428486

>Looks at the figure quizzically

"Let me guess," he says in low gothic, clearly not fond of, or used to, the language. "You are going to swear at me in your primitive little tongue for being a wicked little xeno and then try and kill me." He sneers, defiant. "The Tortured Soul Kabal will have you and that Overgrown Inquisitor's heads for this! And it won't be pleasent, no. Your suffering will be legendary, even in Comorragh."
>>
>>44428559
That's not to me but I'll communicate your request to the interrogator.
>>
Gotta go you guys. Gonna go see Star Wars with my folks
>>
>>44428591
>turns around to face the prisoner
That's... not quite what I had in mind.
>>
>Alice sprints out of the house with a full load and makes a beeline for the landed aircraft, along with it's escorts.

>>44428603
Hey Gary? SPOILER happens to SPOILER because SPOILER but then SPOILER does SPOILER because SPOILER is SPOILER and then some SPOILER happens then SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER. Movie officially ruined. Come at me guys.
>>
>>44428603
9/10 movie, would spin TRAITOR! at again.
>>
>>44428581
Good job... I should have bet on this, shit. Well I beat an Imperial assassin. Now where's that shuttle? I hope he didn't get in too much trouble.
>>
>>44428655

>A look of confusion, then realization. His jaw hangs open in shock and fear.
>>
>>44428668
>Reunites with Alice by the Valkyrie.
I've got a request from Jackson, he's in as long as we pick him up. Mentioned something about the Vindicare taking too long so he may also tag for the ride if we do a pick-up
>>
>>44428707

>Begins shouting

This is not funny, Inquisitor! And neither was your awful little pun! This is a.. I'm being played with..
>>
>>44428739
Don't see why not, long as he isn't opposed to cooking the whole lot and watching them burn.
>Alice pulls a Vox headset on and orders the pilot to fly the craft over to Jackson's position.
I wonder if Greely would approve.
>>
>>44428707
>Nyzart switches to the eldar language and, though he has an accent, it is clear that he is fluent.
You know, my father was fascinated with the webway of the old ones. He almost reverse engineered a portal to it, but wouldn't you know, he and his entire court were incinerated by an unknown energy when it was nearing completion. My brother blamed me to grab power, but I knew the truth. The children of the old ones were jealously guarding their parents' creations.
>>
>>44428811
Greely always seems to approve to punishing the heretic and the traitor, I don't see why he'd opposse.
>>
>>44428811
>>44428739
>A tall muscular man come's running up to you from the street
"Hey, a buddy of mine said I could get a job here"
>He hands a note over
>>
>>44428811
Alice, who are we frying?
>>
>>44428811
Technically, you outrank Greely now, Interrogator

>>44428822
>Just about craps himself in a mix of horror and outrage.

You.. WE made the webway... what does that have to do with me.. craftworld cowards are the ones that care about these old ghosts..

>he is struggling to form coherent sentences, the concepts overlapping as he stutters
>>
>>44428865
Mhm, very well...
>accepts the note and looks it over.

>>44428894
You know most of the Regiment went to Bakka with our old ship?
Over fifty percent of them.
>>
>>44428865
I think we're flying a valk right now, but if we've already landed or the moment we land by Jackson's location feel free to count the next action as occuring:

>Reads the note.
>>
>>44428913
True, but I meant more as a person, less as a Throne Agent.
>>
>>44428925
No I didn't.
What did they do?
>>
>>44428913
From what I understand, your society is more similar to what it was during the war than theirs.
>>
>>44428925
>>44428926
>It's a crude crayon drawing of a bloodbowl player signed "He pretty cool dude - 23K"
>As you look up the man is giving a cheesy smile while holding up his collectable shiny card
"Ozymandias Buckingham Jr"
"Wide Receiver"
"Praetorian Predators"
>You also notice he has his kit bag with him...
>>
Gotta go for a few mins, back in about 15
>>
>>44428953
When the Troop ship landed on Praetoria for supplies. they decided to have a 'little bit' of a riot. Smart ones surrendered early, just came straight to our troops and gave up.
Rest are determined Heretical by the Hereticus representatives who are in the AO.

>44428986
Well I'll be damned, welcome aboard. Someone get him a spare Lasgun, make sure he knows how to use it.
>>
>>44428986
>ozymandias
That reminds me, I forgot to say that Eta's rifle has an inscription in high gothic: "nothing beside remains"
>>
>>44428976

We have not forsaken our rightful place as predators, as they have done!

>he snaps back to himself, puffed up with pride. still scared as hell, though

>>44428864
Greely tends to look before he nukes, though right now, he might just have gone with it
>>
>>44429016
Well If the Hereticus guy say so. I hope they know how to do their job.

>>44429055
Well that tin can still remained on that fence
>>
>>44429016
>One of the guardsmen tosses a lasgun and OBJ catches it one handed.
>He puts on his pads which has a large number 13 written on the front, back and shoulders.
"So what do I do with this thing?"
>>
>>44429109
Predators? You are but scavengers of dead worlds and wounded armies, turning tail and fleeing when you catch wind of a stronger force. And yet, you can help me.
>>
>>44429130
Jackson, do me a favour and get this for me? Need to talk to the new bosses. Cheers.

Which means brb. Should be about....5 mins?
>>
>>44429173

>swallows his pride at the hint of some kind of salvation

W-what do you want with me?
>>
>>44429222
Normally I'd have a few choice words for you and I still do...

Fuck...

>>44429130
Alright, This end goes to the enemy and you pull the trigger and it should die, Just to be safe put a lot in them.
Now take this helmet.
>hands him a standard guard helmet
Just follow orders and you'll be okay.
...you
>>
Alright, I have to disappear for like 10-15 minuets, but expect slow posts for a little while after
>>
>>44429293
I still can't believe it. You are all going to work as interrogators for Verasii, it means you and Alice are ABOVE ME! I can take it from Lady Wellesley... SORTA. But...
>>
>>44429293
What are all the other levers and buttons here? And is the barrel supposed to smoke when I put a charge pack in?
>>
>>44429254
I want to finish my father's work. Fortunately, I know of something that was privy to his notes. Unfortunately, it is in Commoragh. So you're going to take me there.
>>
>>44429293
>Taps bloodbowl helmet, he's written
"Born 2 Thrill" on the side
"I've got all the protection I need right here buddy, 2 seasons 0 concussions.
>>
>>44429370

>swallows

I shall.
>>
>>44429293
>Alice pulls the headset off and turns to face the Valkyrie occupants.

>>44429346
Actually, I'm not working under Verasii, working under Ordo Malleus aligned Inquisitor instead.

>>44429354
Three important ones are the trigger, safety and pack release....and no it isn't! How did you even manage that? Did you put the pack in backwards?

Also, anybody watch Flashpoint when it was on the air?
>>
>>44429428
>trying hard to swallow her pride. Which is difficult when your pride is as big as a Land Raider.
Lady Wellesley...
I believe you have been told that I provided this regiment with an important piece of information.
>>
Back.
>>
>>44429428
Erm... Backwards? Let's see... *pulls charge pack out with half the mechanism stuck into and dragged out with it*
>>
>>44429569
Who thought it was a good idea giving the pit warrior a lasgun? Wasn't there a laspistol around so he could use both it and his sword?
>>
>>44429511
Mhm, which will aid in the defeat, or at the very least aid in hindering a major thread, yes. Would you wish to be transferred to Inquisitor Wellesley's retinue, or perhaps my own?

>>44429526
wb

>>44429569
>Alice stares at Rax and shivers involuntarily.
Don't ask me LIX, I'm genuinely worried.
>>
>Greely begins reading a copy of "Pride and Prejudice"

>But this is not the version a second millenium person would be familiar with.

>Instead it is about a young guardswoman whose self-righetousness and hatred of xenos saves the day
>>
>>44429622
Ah, You would LOVE it, but no, Verasii is still a better boss.
>>44429649
When she is not appointing idiots as Interrogators.
Really now.
Anyway I don't remember hearing a thank you, Trauma.
>>
Ach, we've got everyone that's going to be coming, lets get some work done.
>Alice pulls the headset back on to briefly converse with the pilot, the response to which being the Valkyrie taking off and heading for their destination.

>>44429649
Kek.
>>
>>44429569
>>44429622

Here.
>LIX takes one of the laspistols from one of the stormtroopers that followed Alice (I'm assuming they get a laspistol as secondary weapon in case their primary malfunctions or runs out of ammo.) and hands it at Rax.
This one's simplier to use, to reload just put the pack in here, this level toggles between burst fire and semi-auto, and this other one is the safety. The ammo pack also fits only with this end towards the gun.
>>
>>44429689

>is still back at the estate
>>
>>44429723
... wait where am I?
>>
>>44429704
Okay... So... Charge pack out... Charge pack in... *actually gets it right with no weapon-breaking mishaps*
>>
>A few servo skulls fly up to OBJ. One is fitted with a camera, another a light and the third a microphone
"Ay it's ya boy OBJ. I like many of you are eternally thankful to the service men and woman of the Inquisition. So I'm proud to announce that for my third season I will be dropped by the Praetorian Predators and signed by whoever's in charge here!"
>Looks round trying to find whoever's in charge
"Remember bro's snap team and keep me trending. New video's everrryyyyyyyyyy time I feeeeelll like itttt"
>>
>>44429370

i'm going to assume that by this point the listening device was found and gotten rid of, or else Verasii would probably go into "Rocks fall, everyone dies" mode, and i'm not prepared to play that game

>>44429757
With the attack team?
>>
>>44429809
A-are you recording?
>>
>The Valkyrie soon touches down at the destination, with the Stormtroopers fanning out the secure the area.

Alright, get off and find yourself a vehicle. We're gonna wrap this up quick.
>>
>>44429809
also holy shit this is glorious
>>
>>44429852
>Flexes Biceps at the camera servo skull
"You ready to experience a Bi-pocalypse?"
>Looks over at you
"Ye, you know gotta keep the follows entertained. Curls for the gurls and all"
>Picks up a ammo box and starts curling it. One servo skull makes bullet sounds for every rep.
>>
>>44429896
It would be cool if you told your man not to go too forward in that direction.
>her eyes flash blue
Cause they put a chimera there.
>>
'Sup guys.
What did I miss?

>>44429907
*rolls eyes*
who the hell is this?
>>
>>44429907
Riiiight... just toggle the camera off when the inevitably confidential shit starts going on, you don't want us turning it off.
Now get that ass moving, trooper, job's not gonna do itself.

>>44429896
>Follows Alice outside.
>>
>>44429937
forgot to namefag
>>
>>44429921
"Squad, fall in on me"
>As requested, the quartet of Stormtroopers fall back.
My thanks, Mi'Lady. I believe we should choose our vehicles carefully then.
Just intending the purging bit as a quick thing, rolls light, don't want it to drag into next thread

>>44429937
Half the Regiment went nuts and we get to kill them. What fun.

Hm.....I know what I want...
>Alice and her escort climb into a Leman Russ Vanquisher.

You guys take anything you want, they'll provide you a crew.
>>
>>44430024
>Doubting between also getting into Alice's russ or look around for another transport.
>>
>>44430024
Oh just like the old days then.

Who calls the shots? How do we recognize who to shoot without a commissar?

Why are you dressed to fancy 'n all?
>>
>>44429955
>Grabs Lasgun and gets into a wide receiver stance just outside the ship and wait's for the 'Quarterback' to call the snap
>Looks back at delta and screams while flexing his arms
"I'm a Trainasaurus Pects"
>>
>>44430024
I believe then you will-ugh-
>blood leaks from her mouth
You will find heavy support waiting on the southern road, send a light squad to ambush them.
>Anna being THIS completent
... what? What is that face?
>>
>>44430063
topkek, Guardsman Bravo
>>
>>44430063
>Almost laughs but decides to ignore that.

>>44430070
>Worried about the blood pouring out of Anna's mouth.
You alright, ma'am?
>>
>>44430057
Simple, we kill every Convict that isn't yourselves.

>>44430070
Mhm, somebody get some Scout Sentinels and send them up the South Flank......are you well ma'am? Perhaps you should rest.
>>
>>44430138
>>44430161
I am ok, uh? DO you even wrestle the warp down and make it your bitch with only your brain? It is not easy, eh. You should be worried if something that is not blood loss happens!
... Also Lady Wellesley when this ends I believe I need to have a word with you.
>>
>>44430161
Wait I missed something? We're inquisition now?

AHAHAHAHAHA. Color me blue and call me a Tau but how did I even make that promotion?
>>
>>44430196
As you wish.....you may want ear defenders....
>The Vanquisher fires off a shell, signaling the death of a Rebel Chimera.
>>
>>44430196
>Relieved, LIX just walks around looking for a vehicle.
Nope.
Not this one either.
Too noisy to infiltrate.
Too big to maneuver.
Too small to intimidate.
Too armored to actually go fast.
Too fast to control.
>Sees a rustled building with right beside the parking with a peculiar hodor coming out of it.
Maybe there...
>Walks in.
>>
>>44430024
*hangs from the side of a tauros assault vehicle*
>>
File: hodor.jpg (51KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
hodor.jpg
51KB, 225x300px
>>44430284

>a peculiar hodor
Sorry can't help myself
>>
>>44430338
Damnit beaten
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>Screams
"Can I have everyone's attention please? I just want you all to know there's a monster on the planet"
>Flexes arms
"A motherfucking Biclops ughhghghghgyghgghgghg"
>Jump's off the tank and chargers shoulder down into a group of rebels

Rolling for amount he knocks down. This is 23K's player btw
>>
>>44430375
I kind of want to see him die.
>runs off after him uncorking his amasec flask and drinking as he runs behind OBJ
>>
>>44430284
>Gets out of the building riding an armored white horse.
Well, this will do.
>>
>>44430415
Gee...
>sits on a flat rock, watching the battle unfold. Every now and then a blue flash lights her eyes and she sends instructions via Vox to the troops
Truly these plebeians know nothing of how to fight a battle...
>>
>>44430415
>Looks directly at the camera servo skull and screams
"Batter up"
>as he pounds rebel scum in the face with his las rifle wielding it like a baseball bat.
>>
>>44430461
>Rides by.
So, know anything of shooting a gun or can you actually do mindbullets? I could use a gunner whilst I ride this thing closer to my enemies to... hit them with my sword.
>>
Rolled 17, 16 = 33 (2d20)

*Leaps into a large group of rebels, shooting wildly and swinging axe*
first die for shooting, second for axing
>>
>>44430492
Spare me, please.
>shrugs, a smug grin on her face
I prefer to control the battle, not to fight it. That's a work for a soldier.
>>
Rolled 15, 7 = 22 (2d20)

>>44430539
Very well then, ma'am.
>Takes one of the stormtroopers as gunner and decides to Charge into the closest bunch of rebels to progressively hit them with her sword.
Rolling for horse charge and melee attacks.
>>
>>44429842
if nothing else, nyzart has switched bodies several times.
>>
Who are we fighting and where are we?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44430596
Uff...
>waits until the Assassin is gone to draw a pair of pistols
Like I am gonna pass up on the opportunity to get a nice couple of kills.
>eyes flashing blue again, Anna smiles and starts stalking around the battlefield
rolling for confirmed kills
>>
>>44430536
>surprisingly, most shots hit
>most of the damage is still done in melee
>>
>gets off vox
...FUCK!!!! He's pulling this shirt even in death. Emperor dammit

>>44430627
>sees Anna
Come. Now. I need to kill lots of stuff. Where's the most of them?
>>
>>44430621
beating half the ex-penal regiment who got renegade as soon as the regiment was disbanded. Fun times.
>>
>>44430641
>OBJ looks over at you and starts screaming incoherent bloodbowl play calls
>Checks out your bicep pump too. Still smaller than his.
>>
>>44430596
>The horse makes a hell of a charge, actually throwing a whole group of rebels to the ground and riding over some of them, breaking bones.
>Sadly her C'tan phase sword is too short to actually hit any rebel on the ground so she has no target to melee at once the horse throws them all to the ground..
>>
>>44430712
"Hello Anna, I find you to be beautiful all sweaty and bloodied, would you mind telling me were the enemies are so we can partake into this carnage of my ex freinds together?"
>forces the lasgun though the mouth of a renegade and blows his head off
There is an heavy support squad south of here, a pair of basilisks too.
>>
>>44430750
Come with me.
>loads bolt pistol and draws powersword
They'll all die.
>runs in the direction of the support squad yelling at the top of his lungs and killing everything in his path
>>
>turns on the vidscreen

"Downtown is in flames tonight as renegade forces scour the area"

>recognizes people in the vid feed

"Shit, just the people I suspected it would be too. At least they didn't get re-equipped with stormtrooper gear."

>gears up, calls the local enforcers, and leaves to get to work.
>>
>>44430849
>follows him without much haste, shooting renegades without even seeing them thanks to an hefty use of psy powers.
Gee, Jackson. You don't really know how to do this, eh?
>>
>>44430870
hehehe awesome bro! Also he's wearing blood bowl pad's instead of regular guardsman gear
>>
>>44430717
>smiles happily as he continues to tear apart the last rebel currently in melee with him
>a bit too happily
>>
File: tg.jpg (126KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
126KB, 448x600px
>>44430473
>>44430921

Sorry for the confusion, the image was massive, reuploaded.
>>
Rolled 1, 17, 1, 13 = 32 (4d20)

>>44430894
>decapitates two men in a single swing
Too angry to care. Maybe I'll die so I can kick his ass in the afterlife as well.
>throws grenade through a window into a group of traitors
>>
>>44430717
>recovers from laughter
>manages to shoot a renegade here or there
Never liked you.
*splats*
Never liked you either.
And.
*splat*
Nope, didn't like you.
>>
>>44430984
First lesson Jackson.
>shots the two guardsmen he missed so badly
I am more important than anything else.
>>
>>44430984
>runs into 2 machine gun nests but they're facing the wrong way
Anna you get left I got right.
>dives through a window and runs to the 2nd floor and starts firing down on the nest
>>
>>44431018
Shut up, warpbrain, and keep killing.
>Puts knees in the ground
>manages to aim and shoot a renegade that was running away
>>
*walks in and impales an renegade with his sword, then starts fighting a small group of soldiers*
That is too easy. These traitors can't compete with true warriors.
*smashs his fist on the head of a soldier, breaking his skull*
They would have been much better if they would have served as cannon fodder.
>>
Alright page ten already. I'll be doing a new thread to wrap things up and prepare departure towards Somerius soon enough.

>The renegades seem mostly beaten, only a few left around being already dealt with by the others.
Well that should be it. Ground up the survivors left, we'll summarily execute them as a reminder to the rest of the regiment.
>>
Rolled 12 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>runs to cover and sets up heavy bolter
>begins providing general covering fire
>speaks over vox
Alright gents, where are we focusing fire?
>>
>>44431050
>tackles Ruh to the ground
>aims pistol at his head.
... oh wait you're friendly... sorry.
>starts unloading on the nearest group of traitor guard
>>
>>44431040
>>44431018
Will he ever listen...
>hides behind a destroyed tank, waiting until her precognition tells her to strike and kill the operator of the machine gun
>>44431090
You are so worked up, really, dear.
>>
>>44431090
This feels just like when commissar Gaurun was still around.
We're shooting our own men and I'm getting a pistol to the head for no reason.
*cackles weirdly*
>>
Rolled 6 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>44431086
>a few traitors are torn apart by gunfire
Huh, I'm pretty sure that guy owed me a fiver.
>fires at enemy fortifications
>>
>Riding in an Arbites-pattern Repressor

Man, I guess we missed most of the party. Sorry boys.

and now i'm going to go get dinner. Be back later.
>>
>>44431071
*too focused on slaughtering the survivors in a crippled tank to notice the order*
>>
>>44431119
>bashing in the head oh a traitor guard with his helmet even though his sword is right next to him
Because
>smack
That fuck
>smack
Of an inquisitior
>smack
Gave me a promotion
>crunch
I can't refuse
>splat
>quietly
I don't wanna be an inquisitor...
>>
>>44431014
>Steps on top of a knocked out rebel and looks at camera
"Now Kiddo's I'm gonna teach you how to shave three swings off your game"
>Grasps Las gun like a golf club. Looks at camera and flex's right Bicep
"There's one"
>Flex's left Bicep
"There's two and theres"
>Swings Lasgun at rebels head. The butt of the gun hit's the rebels jaw sending it flying into the distance. Get's real close into the camera obviously tensing
"Three! Emperor fucking dammit did you just see that shit."
>Pick's up the now jaw-less body and puts a OBJ branded baseball cap on the the now deceased rebel, give a quick flex
>>
New thread is up:
>>44431208
>>
*throws an dead soldier away*
And I have supplied you assholes all that time.
>>
>>44431182
*still cackling*
Inquisitors? In my penal regiment?
*seems to have kind of lost it*

>>44431198
>witnesses this
>breaks out in hysterical laughter
Oh glorious day! GLORIOUS DAY FOR THE EMPEROR.
>>
>>44431182
Are you mad? That's like the best job in the galaxy.
... Jackson you may notice that guardsman is long isnce dead.
A lot dead.
Thread posts: 422
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.