[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Almenlight is The Punisher? Surely he is Chaotic, because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Punisher_War_journal.jpg (408KB, 936x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher_War_journal.jpg
408KB, 936x1386px
What Almenlight is The Punisher?
Surely he is Chaotic, because his word is very untrue.
But what else?
>>
>>44410969
Bluntly Chatic Good, though you could make a case for Lawful Evil
>>
lawful chaotic
>>
>>44410969
What the hell is an almenlight
>>
>>44411116
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering that
>>
>>44411116

I'm not the only one who thinks OP was written by some kind of alien right?
>>
File: almenlight70.jpg (871KB, 1359x1137px) Image search: [Google]
almenlight70.jpg
871KB, 1359x1137px
>>44411116
A Almanakk is a day overview book, so I guess a shiny one?
>>
File: Punisher_bystander_citizn.jpg (957KB, 1440x2213px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher_bystander_citizn.jpg
957KB, 1440x2213px
>>44411107
Maybe?
>>
>>44411311
>Spider-Man leaves white, male supervillains tied up.
>Public hates him.
>Punisher murders the everloving fuck outta unpowered minorities
>Public adoration.

Marvel universe ladies and gents!
>>
>>44411116

A fucking awesome sounding thing.
>>
>>44413597
It's a lot easier to insult a guy you know isn't a psychopathic killer.
>>
Punisher should be chaotic evil, plain and simple. The law wouldn't let him pursue his goals the way he wanted, so he doesn't give a shit. That's the chaotic part. The evil part is that he plants bombs in cars in heavily populated areas and kills people without trial.

There's no way he never killed an innocent bystander firing a heavy machinegun into an apartment complex, there's no way he never made a rash judgement and accidently punished the wrong guy.

EXCEPT he's got shitloads of plot armor. Absolutely shitloads. He CAN'T kill an innocent person, he could set a bomb off right next to them, but they'd be fine.

That's why the perfect justice system involves taking EVERY suspected criminal to the Punisher. You sit them down, have Frank put a gun to their head, and pull the trigger.

If the gun blows their head off, they were evil. Maybe they weren't guilty of what they got arrested for, but they did SOMETHING to deserve getting killed.

If the person is innocent, the gun won't fire. It'll jam. The barrel will turn to rubber. A magic angel baby will descent from the heavens and stop the bullet before it leaves the barrel.

Because it is IMPOSSIBLE for Frank to be wrong. The universe won't allow it.

So let him shoot whoever he wants. He could drop a nuke on New York City and only the bad people would get vaporized, everybody else would be just fine.
>>
>>44413597

>I mean, ugh, it's 2015 people - the post
>>
>>44413773

Buttmad Batman fan detected.
>>
>>44413597
2/10 here's your reply
>>
>>44413597
It's the contrasting cases of audacity in both cases.

Spider-Man is more thing than human (partly due to his approach to being a public menace hero), but Frank Castle is less human than the Spider-Man due to him devoting all of his human being to being a thing.
>>
>>44414039
If you're gonna have Super Morality Powers you could at least not act like a piece of shit

and fuck Ennis
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.