[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Stand Sunday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

File: e41.png (477KB, 1220x837px) Image search: [Google]
e41.png
477KB, 1220x837px
Since I haven't seen one of these in a while, let's try it again.
I lack the PDFs, I apologize
>>
Would you be okay if someone used a Canon stand from part 7 or 8 if it took place in the same universe as parts 1-6, and vice versa?
>>
http://bato.to/reader#13fc5e5836c388ce
Might as well post the new chapter.
>>
So why did these threads die out?
General lack of interest?
>>
>>44409050
What the fuck araki
>>
>>44408678
Perfect Stando:

Vanishing Point:
Allows the stand-user to teleport to any point he/she can see, while conserving the momentum as though they had traveled exactly that distance in the same amount of time. (Some minor physics would suggest yknow F=ma), but are not adversely affected by their own momentum.

So if I teleport from here to the wall, I'mma go through it. If I teleport from across the room to you with my foot extended, I'mma kick your whole upper chest out into fuckin space, etc.

It's appearance is a thin line above your head with a sparkling dot just above your forehead.
>>
File: 1450673741659.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1450673741659.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Guess who got their hands on the PDFs
>>
File: 1450673924999.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1450673924999.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>44410087
>>
>>44409282
Seems like it, and the hype for Part 4 dying down.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qCb2NKjvhI
Would a Spin Stand called Revolution that looked like Ryuki work?
>>
>Kriss Kross
>Power: D
>Speed: C
>Staying: B
>Precision: D
>Range: B
>Potential: D

Kriss Kross is a humanoid stand that can manipulate luck and karma.

Anything within 30 Ft of Kriss Kross or it's user can be subject to this power, which can work one of two ways.

The first way is causing a good or bad event to happen. This events are minor, from guns jamming to noticing something new. It should also be noted that when used on objects, bad luck has an entropic effect (iron trusts, food rots, etc) and good luck has a restorative effect (healing cracks and improving overall quality). These events can be repeatedly caused when within the 30 Ft range.

The second way is to curse or bless someone within the range. This works from a "karma level" gained throughout the day. Acts the user wouldn't like add to the bad karma level and acts the user would like add to the good karma level. When this part of the ability is used, it uses up the entirety of that form karma. The length and strength of the curse or blessing depends on that karma level, which causes repeated events of good or bad luck to happen, which can kill someone or let them win the lottery at it's most severe. These levels reset every night at 12:00 exactly, and this effect lasts even out of the 30 Ft range.

It's appearance is that of a thin, wiry humanoid with 4 long spikes jutting out of it's scalp, pointing upwards, with small bands around it's limbs and torso emblazoned with the words "KRISS KROSS".
>>
>>44409050
>Norisuke's tears
No father deserves such a thing.
>>
so the hot new theory is that yasuho's dad will appear and (successfully) turn her into a rockman
>>
>Joshuu and Nut King Call
>Yasuho and Paisley Park
Who would win, assuming they were both trying to kill each other?
>>
I'm thinking of running a JoJo game in the FATE rules, and I kind of have an idea for it. Basically, it's set in the Prohibition era in America, 1925. Bootlegging is at the height of its yield.

Where would you have the party, Chicago or New York?
>>
>>44413502
New York, if only for skyscraper shenanigans.
>>
Here's a silly one

20th, november

It teleports the target to a 20th November.
By that I mean any 20th November.

It could be a different place or a different time period altogether,
hell the Gregorian calender might not even exist but as long as the day still corresponds to 20th November when scaled back/forwards then it's possible to get teleported there.

So yes it's possible to throw the target so far back the Earth barely started forming, or deep into the future where ayys start invading or something.
>>
Has any of the stands in your campaign followed a naming theme?
>>
>>44413502
Chicago
>>
So I'm gonna start a campaing, either on an alternate world or SBRverse. Would take place in the current year, players would start in USA then travel all around the world.
I have read the d100 jojo and jojo fate, leaning towards using the latter, but I wanted to know if there are other systems that's suited for jojo. I rather take my time picking since the two campaings I played used meh systems that made combat a drag (one used modified SPECIAL other was homebrew)
>>
>>44416148
go with what your gut says
>>
>>44410642
You are aware that this is essentially Love Train, which was played out as completely broken, right?
>>
File: _MORE_THAN_A_FEELING_.png (130KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
_MORE_THAN_A_FEELING_.png
130KB, 674x500px
Any up to making the stats for pic related?
>>
>>44418342

>It's Not Easy Being Green
Power: E
Speed: C
Precision: A
Durability: B
Range: C
Learning Potential: A

It's Not Easy Being Green has the power to emit an aura of depression around itself and the user. Anything that enters this depression field becomes depressed unless they overcome the Stand User's will.

While depressed, a Stand cannot be manifested without a supreme effort, as the aura destroys fighting spirit. However, you can bring in a stand to fight, although it will be significantly weakened.

With enough force of will, the depression aura can be negated, or even turned on its user.

That's all I got.
>>
>>44418508
Niiice
>>
Why don't we start posting characters from campaigns we've been in?
>>
>All Along The Watchtower
Power: B
Precision: B
Durability: C
Learning Potential: E

All Along The Watch Tower has the power to "trace" past and future events for objects and living things, up to three seconds both ways. When it's power is activated, the after and before-images of things within range slide out from the present self. Once these "traced" selves are visible, All Along The Watch Tower can influence these past or future selves, and the influences with catch up with the present self. For example, punching a man three second ago, once his "past self" catches up to his "present self" the wound will appear as if it always was, likewise, should AATWT attack the "future self" the "present self" will catch up and be dealt the same effect.
>>
> Another One Rides the Bus

Power: D
Durability: C
Range: D
Learning Potential: A

Another One Rides the Bus has the ability to 'compress' things without harming the container or the crammed person. Compression affects either tangible aspects or intangible- for example, the user of Another One Rides the Bus could 'compress' their pain to just their toe, so that it isn't as bad, or shrink an opponent's Stand to miniscule proportions. Another One Rides the Bus has to punch the subject in order to compress them, similar to Crazy Diamond.

Compression can only affect one thing at a time. When the 'compression' is released, energy is released with power equivalent to the size of what was compressed.
>>
>>44421705
*honk*
>>
File: 1451287411426.png (102KB, 237x414px) Image search: [Google]
1451287411426.png
102KB, 237x414px
Nonon Jakazure Zeppili when?
>>
>Yellow Submarine
Power: B
Speed: A
Durability: D
Range: A
Learning Potential: C

When you look at an object in three dimensional space, no matter what angle you look at, there will always be an "edge" to the object, a place where your sight no longer reaches around, the cut off point. Yellow Submarine has the power to travel into these "edges" Where it may look like it hides behind people and objects, it is in fact hiding in these "edges" and can travel to other edges that are connected. Likewise, the Stand's user can cling into Yellow Submarine and travel into the "edges" as well.
>>
>>44409050
Where I can find the first 7 chapters?
I never read JoJo
>>
>>44423409
Bato.to
>>
>Name: Eye of the Tiger
Power: E
Speed: E
Durability: A
Precision: E
Potential: E

EotT, when activated, appears on a targeted individual. All other people (save for EotT’s user) within it’s effective range are 『Equal』 to the current target making their strength, dexterity etc. the same, up to and including whether the target of EotT has a stand (meaning that everyone will have that same stand). People with a stand already will not be affected by this last part. It also only affects traits in people that are lower than the target: If the target can lift 200 pounds and I can only lift 100, I can now lift 200 pounds. This does not affect intellectual ability.

EotT is like Sheer Heart Attack in that it's nearly indestructible (an ass pull to justify why the target can't just punch their face and win).

EotT appears like a pair of eyes (and the flesh immediately around those eyes) that belong to a stand, overwriting the eyes of the targeted person (but still functioning like a regular pair of eyes).
>>
>>44424603
Thanks m8.
>>
>>44425188
have fun
it's a wild ride
>>
>>44408678
Has anyone played The 7th Stand User?

http://7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_Data
>>
>>44425880
I have.
The big problem with it is that close range stands tend to be useless because everything tends to be in middle or long range.
And I'm shit at RPGs but that's a personal issue.
>>
File: Deep Purple.png (10KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Purple.png
10KB, 400x280px
>>44425906
Git Gud
>>
>>44425993
I got Specials and ended up quitting about halfway in. My entire game after only the Dark Blue Moon fight was All-Agent Attack or Agent 4 which was doing shit for damage after awhile.
>>
>>44425906
>>44426232
Howlin' Wolf was my Stand, never had much trouble with the game.
>>
>>44426371
It wasn't that hard, just boring with how in fights it was best to just spam the same attack over and over.
>>
File: b7ab2_gandhi21.jpg (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
b7ab2_gandhi21.jpg
42KB, 640x400px
>>44426410
The best way to win fights was to New Game+ and then spam bosses with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
>>
>>44425880
This is relevant.

http://7su2.tumblr.com/
>>
>>44426410
Well it is a JRPG, what I enjoyed most was the plot and seeing how it changed from the original story, especially when it gave you the chance to prevent certain things from occurring if you took the right actions.

It was also really cool when your choice of stand had an affect outside of battle, like being able to heal injured people or fix broken objects, or how certain boss battles/threats could be altered or completely negated by your Stand's ability depending on the circumstances.

Joseph Joestar ending is Best ending
>>
>>44426778
>implying it isn't the Hol Horse and Oingo Boingo ending
>>
>>44426636
looks dope
can't wait to see more progress
>>
>>44410073
>physics meaning shit to stands
hahaha
>>
>>44427310
Except throwing in bastardized science terms in an attempt to make the bullshit powers sound more legitimate is something Araki totally does.
>>
>>44413502
Chicago and make Al Capone a Stand User.
>>
File: kr5JjXn.jpg (453KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kr5JjXn.jpg
453KB, 800x1000px
>>44425880
I like the stands in it. Nurse stand a fuckable.

>have a grown up Invisible Baby statsheet
>>
>>44421474
name was already used in one of the light novels.
>>44422275
>>44425164
these are interesting.
>>
>>44426636
The inevitable Slim Shady reference.
>>
How do people feel about using stand names that AREN'T music based? I mean there are examples in canon afterall so its not like its out of nowhere.

>>44427538
Shizuka Joestar & Achtung Baby?
>>
>>44427942
As long as it sticks to a theme.
You don't name one thing after a movie and another after a board game.
>>
>>44427882
Might ad well post the rest.
This is Helter Skelter (ACTS 1-3), who has power over heat.
>>
>>44427942
Yyyyyyup. That's Shizuka Joestar and her stand 「Achtung Baby」's statsheet if she ever had a chance to grow up beyond Heaven.
>>
>>44427986
I fucked up
>>
>>44408678
My stand:
Shadow's Edge
Power:A
Speed:infinite
Precision:A
Range:A
Potential: A

Shadow's Edge is a humanoid stand that can manipulate and change anything, even if it stand user or itself is killed, it can still maniulate time to change things. This powers also allows teleportation, changing other peoples stands, what they want to do, anything.
Hell, I can even beat Saitama with my stand.
>>
>>44427999
This is Ace of Spades, who uses poker hands to bring a death someone had suffered upon another.
>>
>>44428012
This is Tenacious D, who can warp and mold objects with a touch.
>>
>>44428027
And this is Motorhead, that can control velocity, and had two forms (a suit worn over the user and a motorcycle).
>>
>>44427989
Everything about the green baby and the ritual to grow beyond Heaven was bullshit and nonsensical, Araki routinely writes by the seat of his pants but that was something special even for him.
>>
>>44428038
FUCK
>>
>>44428010
Look kid, Im a seasoned player, some might even say that Im one of the best, if not the best, gamer this board has to offer. Dont believe me? I have over 300 hundred board games at my house, over a 100 at my arms reach right now. Card games? I got a deck for every possible combination of cards of M:tg, I even go to tournments and shit. No biggie. D&D? I'm proud to say that as a player I'm always the party leader, maxed as I can be and I'm not afraid of taking that extra edge that puts me ahead of enemies and allies alike. Hell, I got to get paid for having sex with hot girls and killing dragons with my expert builds. I like to shit on the GM one-directional adventures, by solving it with brains and brawl instead of one or the other, wether the party likes it or not. When Im the GM, Im proud to say that NO PARTY ever finished one of my adventures. Think you're gonna face some lazy sleepy goblins? Think again, they are fully trained comandos, that will attack and take full cover before you can do shit. Dont hate the player, hate the game. WH40K? Dont even get me started, kiddo, shit would blow your weaklings mind on how real it gets.
So, you listen, kiddo, and you listen good, because this will be a freebie.
I like your style, I really do, but you really think you can break the game like that? Going overpower like that is for losers only, real men exploit the rules, RAW the shit out of everything, so you can shut your GM and party the fuck up and put their in their place.
Your idea is not that far from what we want, but it has to look ok. So, yeah.... welcome to the club, kiddo.
>>
>>44428080
>>44428010
Well, this thread was ok while it lasted.
>>
>>44428151
Blame the troglodyte Neanderthals from /v/
>>
>>44428010
Thats exactly how a stand would work, but it is still offensive.
>>
File: Shizuka.jpg (623KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shizuka.jpg
623KB, 800x1000px
>>44428053
You can blame Ripplefags for that. Fucking Ripplefags.

I know it was to give him a cleanse of the setting to write easier or some shit like that but still fuck Ripplefags.
>>
>>44428196
the guy is obviously a troll.
>>
>>44428245
No man fuck you, it has nothing to do with Hamon at all and your blaming is nonsensical.

The only person you can blame is Araki for wanting to drag things out and retread old concepts.
>>
Hooray, this thread actually exists. And I'm just sitting over here not writing more Stands. Why? Because I'm a piece of shit, that's why.

>>44425880
>>44426636
Oh hey, that's pretty cool.

>>44428245
Bwoah there son, what's got your goat? S'nothing wrong with the Ripple. I'd have proposed further incorporation of it into the series than was presented to us, even; there's a lotta ways you could use a Stand to abuse Ripple powers, after all.
>>
>>44425164
I had a similar idea to this, only mine was a Suit Stand that used the Spin to do the things Vitali does with tight spaces, but only if the user has sighted the hole using the Golden Rectangle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsBCj5lCmcM
>>
>>44428291
>>44428278
No fuck you. Hamon the worst
>>
>>44428374
Can Skub channel the Ripple, what about Butter?
>>
File: 1451275229096.png (1MB, 1512x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1451275229096.png
1MB, 1512x1334px
>>
>>44428424
My contribution to this is that they both go to Sleep at the end of a Waltz in each others arms.
>>
>>44426636
So out of the shown stands and protagonists, which would you want to play?
>>
>>44428374
>>44428245
Highly trained Ripple warriors should be able to perceive Stands even when not being a Stand User themselves.
>>
>>44428753
[citation needed]
>>
>>44428254
Yeah, but the fact that that power is not off limits for stands pisses me off anyways.
>>
>>44428805
Araki would give the stand to the primary villain of that part, then write in something really retarded and asspullish to allow them to be defeated anyway.
>>
>>44428842
Fair enough.
Im still disapointed that there was no smart way of beating dios time stop, and the solution was more time stop.
>>
>>44428896
It is pretty stupid that Jotaro's stand turns out to be Identical to Dio's, there is absolutely no logic there.

It would have made far more sense if The World was Johnathan's Stand and its ability was to have all the Stand abilities of the living Joestar bloodline, which would both explain why Jotaro's has the same timestop ability and why Dio was shown to have psychic Purple Hermit abilities too.
It would even have been perfect thematically, a Stand with the name THE WORLD encompassing multiple other stands, goddamn POTTERY at its finest.

Having a Diego with The World show up was really stupid too, he was basically just Part 3 Dio yet again but not a vampire and was a pointless retread as an antagonist.
>>
>>44428896
My solution is for Jotaro to use the distraction provided by Polnareff to attack DIO whilst he's distracted, thus punching him in the same way as he managed in that situation in canon, minus Polnareff receiving a severe injury for his efforts and with the additional benefit of SC's rapier actually holding DIO in place, letting it tear up his brain even further when SP punches him across the square, and probably allowing for a relatively much easier kill than what occurred in canon.

Alternatively, Polnareff doesn't announce his attack out loud like an idiot before he's actually followed through on it. That extra moment of action would've been more than sufficient to let him kill DIO, according to DIO himself.

>>44429019
This would also be a thing that would be relevant. I think you mean "POETRY", though, unless there's an in-joke I've missed completely.
>>
>>44429119
Pottery is the mutation of a joke about George Lucas, he said something really stupid involving poetry which at some point ended up at his face photoshopped onto pottery.
>>
>>44429019
>dio using hermit purple
what?
>>
>>44429234
He's talking about Dio's ability to know when the Joestars are watching him, it's kind of like he was able to use an ability similar to hermit purple.
>>
>>44429234
Dio pulls off the same psychic photograph trick that Joseph does using Hermit Purple.

Araki later bullshits it by saying Johnathan's stand is actually identical to Joseph's and Dio can use it as well as his own much more awesome The World.
A terrible explanation and still doesn't explain why Dio and Jotaro have identical personal Stands, its not like you can even apply the logic that would explain why Johnathan and Joseph have the same Stand.
>>
>>44428601
Either Slim Shady or Helter Skelter.
>>
>>44429232
Ah. That explains a lot.

So here's a Stand for Toriel of Undertale, about two months overdue relative to the others I've done.

「Heartache」

Destructive Power: B
Staying: D
Developmental Potential: D

「Heartache」 appears as a quadruplet of goat-like skulls, coloured blue save for a pair of white wings emanating from the sides of each skull, and three pale grey triangles hovering underneath, the middle one inverted; visible within each skull through the eye sockets and ear holes, a beating red heart is present where the brain would normally be, burning a bright orange colour and not obviously attached to any part of the skull.

「Heartache」 possesses the power of 「Strong Enough To Survive」, which has it take advantage of how Stands may intangibly pass through a person's body to effectively possess anybody inhabited by one of the skulls, and from there take total control of the victim's bodily functions down to a cellular level. Naturally, this can have obnoxiously lethal effects such as stopping somebody's heart or shutting down their brain, but the user refuses to even consider such courses of action in all but the most vital cases, instead preferring to physically maneuver targets to do as she wants them to; that being said, targets with Stands can quite easily establish a similar tactic to what this Stand utilises to directly remove the skulls from their body, and potentially kill or injure the user quite easily from there.
>>
>>44429395
Nah, it makes perfect sense when ya think about it in a meta sense. Everything that Dio has, Dio is, he got it from essentially stealing it from the Joestars. Ergo it makes sense why he has all their stands.
>>
>>44430174
Except Diego 2 shows that The World belongs to Dio himself, because he gets alot of stuff just handed to him by Araki.
>>
>>44420244
>>44414909
Sure, I'll bite. It was a quick two-session campaign in FATE, so things were pretty fast and loose, and the plot was admittedly just a rehash of Part 5, since no one in my group has read it yet. Existing members of the gang were named after 80's songs, with the exception of the boss, whose song came out in '79, and Cherry Bomb, where only the cover version came out in the 80's. The cheesier, the better. For the players, I either came up with something on the fly or had them request a certain artist to draw from.

NPCs:

User: Saul "Slash" Brownstone
Stand: Guns 'n Roses
Ability: Turns gun/ammunition into plants and vice versa.

The mentor character for the group. I purposefully injured him in the first fight so he'd be less useful in combat; he was mostly around for exposition/moving the plot along.

User: Jet Jones
Stand: Cherry Bomb
Ability: Causes water to explode. Has to be fairly pure, so he can't just blow up living things directly.

Kind of a less-capable Kira. I really wanted a Killer Queen-type ability, since it's one of my favorite stands.

User: Maria "Mania" Monday
Stand: Walk Like an Egyptian
Ability: Allows itself and the user to travel along 2D surfaces, so she can hide in books and such. Can insert printed images into people to affect them them mentally.Since this is FATE, this meant placing aspects on them; for example, a page from a Spider-man comic grants the aspect "I'm responsible for Uncle Ben's death", which she could invoke to deal mental stress based on the target's newfound guilt.

If I redo this with another group, I might rename Walk Like an Egyptian to Centerfold and change the user's name to Jane Gayle or something.

User: Kenny Logan
Stand: Footloose
Ability: Lets the user swap places with anyone in his line of sight. This can work through reflections, too.

His fight was one of the best because it ended with a very Jojo's-esque strategy, instead of just dishing out enough damage.

1/3(?)
>>
>>44430267
>Diego 2
>Dio
>In the reset universe
>But talking about Dio from original universe

nigga you all over the place
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4TPgTccQec
I'd like to see something like Beautiful Days as a Stand, maybe it's a Lotus eater Machine Stand that uses the mental issues of the people facing it to convince them they are just inmates in an asylum, with a bit of Death 13 thrown in for good measure. Funny thing is though, the Stand is doing this to help user recover from an indefinite coma, if the players try to fight their way out,they may damage the person in the real world.
>>
>>44430380
Diego 2 and Dio have completely identical stands, and Diego 2 isn't a vampire with his head slapped onto another mans body. What exactly is confusing you?
>>
>>44430286
User: Ali Lujah
Stand: Raining Men
Ability: Manifested as a fog that used water as a medium to create big buff homunculi.

The problem with Jojo-style fights in a tabletop situation is that the players outnumber a solo bad guy by a pretty wide margin (5-player group), so the ability here was an attempt to fix that.

User: Love Shack
Stand: Rock Lobster
Ability: Could transform objects that were 'wet'.

The boss. Transformed himself into an octopus-monster for the final battle. Almost got Kars'd, but ended up making it back to earth, only to fall straight into an ORAORAORA type barrage.

2/3(?)
>>
Nickelback
Power: C
Staying: D
Range: D
Potential: C

Nickelback's body is all metal, silver, gold and copper flowing into one another as if the metals were all poured into a man-shaped mold. Its face is blank, save for a golden emblem shaped like a dollar sign; a similar emblem, copper and shaped like a cent sign, decorates its neck. Its fingers are talons, the inside of the fingers bearing deep, slot-like channels that disappear into its hands. Its weapons are a pair of knives with incredibly long handles that are holstered in its back; the handles have pommels shaped like the red balls on the arms of slot machines.

The crux of Nickelback's power is these blades; instead of wounds, a stab from one of these blades leaves a coin slot, and anything stabbed in this way becomes coin-operated. Not only can foes stabbed this way not move unless they insert a coin, but it can be used to fuel something with coins instead of its normal requirements. A gun can fire as many bullets as you have coins without needing to reload; an apple tree will grow a fruit every time you insert a coin; etc. etc. Furthermore, any coin inserted this way ends up inside the stand itself, and it can dispense these coins through the slots in its talons, effectively allowing its user infinite coins to use with its knives.
>>
>>44430445
Why you think it has any meaning to DIO beyond Araki going 'Heh' in Part 7 whereas DIO having a Star Platinum body, Hermit Purple's power and all the rest makes sense with what -I- had said about his actual stand being symbolic on how he has everything from stealing from the Joestars.
>>
File: Dio_Purple_Hermit.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dio_Purple_Hermit.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>44430631
Because your headcanon goes against what Araki has actually stated literally? That Dio's actual powers are nothing to do with the Joestars and instead the only stand he gets from Jonathans body is this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGjHsLnUO1U
Eros And Apollo manifests as a humanoid figure with a body made out of what appears to be soft plastic in a muted mix of colors, with the top part of its face obscured by large number of paintbrushes giving the illusion of a fringe, and a large amount of multicolored paint running over the rest of its face. The tips of its finger appear to be like the ends of acrylic paint tubes and this is how it uses its key ability.

Eros And Apollo can smear different colors of Paint onto objects from the tubes in its fingers, this paint causes people to feel a certain emotional response towards the object in question, or to feel the emotion themselves if its applied to them.
>>
>>44430731
citation needed
>>
>>44430493

The Party:

Stand: Stronger
Ability: Could merge with objects to make them harder, better, faster, stronger, etc. Machinery would exceed its usual performance, as would the human body. Caused minor damage (similar to Kiss) when it was removed.

The player wanted something by Kanye or Nicki Minaj. Subtly revealed his character's first name to be Jose, technically making him the Jojo of this 'part'.

Stand: Roman Reloaded
Ability: Caused bullets to act like beams of light, in that they would bounce off of mirrored surfaces or refract through a prism. Could also 'store' the bullets 'inside' a reflection to be deployed later.

The player REALLY wanted a Nicki Minaj stand, and themed her character around it (hence why the guy above got Kanye).

Stand: Random Access Memories
Ability: Could 'store' illusions in objects; if you touched the object, the illusion would affect you.

More powerful than I intended because the default illusion the player fell back on was "absolute darkness". She's a pretty direct person, so I maybe made a mistake in giving her the tricky stand.

Stand: Spiders from Mars
Ability: Could attach to objects and made them "weightless".

What I meant by weightless was "still has mass, but isn't affected by gravity". The player's an engineer, and he took it a little more literally, which led to it being one of the most abused stands in the campaign.

Stand: Achtung Baby
Ability: Once activated, any blood within its range that's exposed to air will heat up until it explodes. Can't be recalled easily once called out.

The player is a huge U2 fan, so I broke my rule about not using any names from canon so he could have a U2 stand. In retrospect, I could've called it "Sunday, Bloody Sunday".

Stand: One Week
Ability: Takes the form of soda cans; when opened, they fizz over and transform into one of seven random objects. actually Rock Lobster's ability; the user is Love Shack in disguise
>>
>>44430901
Explanation on the last one: My sister (who's also a Jojo's fan) was in town for the weekend, so I had her "join the campaign" to pull a Doppio on the party.
>>
>>44429019
Then he'd have Crazy Diamond, too. Baby Josuke got Crazy D when DIO came back.
>>
>>44430878
Jonathan, had he developed a Stand, was the original owner of Hermit Purple. It was passed down directly to Joseph. In fact, it's possibly the only instance where a Stand itself, not just the potential for a Stand, was passed down through a lineage. That'd be like if Jolyne directly inherited Star Platinum from dear old dad Jotaro instead of developing Stone Free.
>>
>>44430982
Stand powers are weaker when you are a kid tho

Look at Polnareff/Silver Chariot when he got attacked by Alessi
>>
>>44430901
Achtung Baby is already taken in canon -- its Shizuka Joestar's Stand in Part 4.

Can't say I blame you for forgetting that one, they never really did anything with her character.
>>
>>44431144
Alessi was a fucking jobber though.
He got outsmarted by a three-year old. Like, a three-year old who barely remembered that he was actually a 20-something year old man originally but still.

Jojo is as much about outsmarting an opponent as it is overpowering them.
>>
>>44431220
Her part would have been the hypest. Metal Gear Jojo
>>
>>44431220
Araki is kind of bad for throwing in things for the moment without thinking about what he'll do with them or how they'll affect the story.

>>44430982
Josuke didn't have a fully formed Crazy Diamond during the Stardust Crusades as a youngster though since he was in the feverish state like Holly was?
>>
>>44431220
>so I broke my rule about not using any names from canon
>>
>>44431393
...Apparently I cannot into words today. Sorry about that.
>>
>>44408921
I would be fine with it.
>>
the new 7th stand looks pretty cool.
>>
>>44427999
I wonder of it floats or crawls
>>
What did Crazy D look like as a sickness?
>>
>>44409282
They'll probably start back up when DIU starts.
>>
>>44431352
This.
He's like a DM, he's always flying by the seat of his pants.
>>
So where the fuck is yasuhos dad
>>
>>44428601
Definitely Helter Skelter along with the short protag so I can bro it up with koichi and our act stands. We'd be the most unstoppable manlet team
>>
>>44428601
Fat male and Slim Shady.
>>
>>44428601
I'd have to wait until I see more stands but the glasses protagonist looks pretty cool
>>
>>44433743
Probably like some sort of crystalline cocoon thing to Stand users.
>>
Well /sss/, the boardblock /tg/ is in is about to make Mista have conniptions
>>
>>44443704
>boardblock
Sorry if this US a stupid question, but the fuck is that?
>>
>>44427942
When I made up stands for a d100 JoJo game that never happened because one of my two players bitched out, I used a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh! archetype names, usually ending up as the name of a monster from the archetype, as Stands. I also took the names of every James Bond movie, though all of those titles are technically also song names.
>>
File: 1393600366590.jpg (616KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1393600366590.jpg
616KB, 1280x968px
>>
Okay, stand I thought up a while ago, not really fleshed out
[Mutiny]
Power: [Heroes Have Betrayed]
This stand can incite [Rebellion] in the hearts of those who were recently wronged
However, [Heroes Have Betrayed] can be used on not just people or society, but concepts and forces
The effects of [Heroes Have Betrayed] increase in power the more people are united against a common foe, regardless of how minor the offense
>>
>>44443704
... what?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.