[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Plotlines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1448830652711.jpg (179KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448830652711.jpg
179KB, 1365x2048px
Hey, i've been playing with my group for quite some time now and I really love our adventures together. But lately I and some of the other players noticed that everyone is getting their fair share of personal Plotlines and tradegies except for me. All NPCs are pretty indifferent to my Character and although i've really tried to either fuck their shit up or befriend them, i've never had to suffer any consequences or gotten anyone to interact with me without me starting the interaction. Everyone else has had a lot of personal drama, we play a game that thrives on Social interactions and intrigues with lots of talking and very little fighting. So i've asked my ST why none of my interactions with NPCs, good or bad result into any personal Problems for my Character and he said its because i dont interact enough with NPCs. I've asked the other players and they don't think that I interact less with NPCs then them but idk so for the past few months i've tried really hard to aggressively hogg all the NPCs attention but still nothing. So...should I try to talk to him again or should I just enjoy the Main Plot and stfk about it? What would the rest of /tg/ do?
>>
Aaah, just to clarify what I meant by Personal Plotlines i'll post an example: One of the other Players had a romantic interest for like a session and a half and she immediately got kiddnapped by the main villain resulting in lots of personal drama. My character had a l.i. for like two years and nothing happend. The other Character broke up with his girlfriend and she went nuts, faked a pregnancy and tried to kill the whole party. My Character broke up and nothing happened, the NPC was sad then moved to another country.
>>
File: 1312644019061.jpg (19KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1312644019061.jpg
19KB, 309x323px
>>44376466
If you have a problem, talk to your group about what that problem is. That's called being an adult.

Doesn't take a genius.
>>
>>44376556
Sounds like you are getting your personal plot line anon.
>>
>>44376466
Keep interacting as usual.
Try to get involved in other player's personal plotlines as your character would; either as their friend who wants to help out his friends, or either as the bastard trying to profit from it.
You'll either get on their ride, and camatadie will ensue, or sooner or later your own shot will erupt.
>>
>>44376466
> Looking for drama
kek
>>
>>44376901
Thanks anon. Getting in on the Plotlines of others never occured to me. I've always hesitated because i didn't want to ruin it for them. But I will try this the next time we are playing.
>>
>>44376946
Well, why would you even play a game without any drama?
>>
>>44377090
>playing a game for drama
>all this amateur-hour high school theater bullshit
>not gaming for the sheer joy of seeing your avatar's numbers increase

How casual can you get?
>>
>>44376466
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they're just tolerating your presence.
>>
>>44376466

Well, what do you want from this game, OP?

If you want more social interaction, I would advise you become the social interaction -- engage the other players and the ST, each in their own way, in conversation, in deception, trickery, subterfuge and ideas, plots, plans and larcenuous ambitions most felonuous!

Don't wait for others to socialize you -- BE the social game you wish to participate in.

YOU can DO THIS. SOCIALSOUL takes all comers, WINNING AND FAILING.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.