[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: hakuchi.png (48KB, 270x371px) Image search: [Google]
hakuchi.png
48KB, 270x371px
Stat me /tg/
>>
>>44375243
What system? Regardless, probably a barbarian or berserker type with spell like abilities.
>>
SiO2
>>
>>44375243
Who the fuck is this fat nigger?
>>
>>44375243
You can't have /sug/ on /tg/.

>>>/trash/ is your new home.
>>
>>44375243
This is gonna be a lot of CP.
>>
>>44375243
Worthless fucking nigger with no use holy fucking shit kill yourself even Steven is less of a waste of matter than your fat garbage ass.
>>
>>44375243
>The worst Gem
>>
>>44375406
>>44375417
>>44375448
>>>/pol/
>>
>>44375493
>oh no, someone said nigger!
Fuck off Reddit.
>>
gaynigger from outer space
>>
So is she supposed to be ugly for a reason?
>>
>>44375493
>Not wanting /sug on /tg/ makes you a racist
u wot
>>
>>44375506
>People should think I'm cool and edgy for saying nigger like a retarded teenager!
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>44375570
>implying casual racism on teh chongz hasn't been a thing since before /pol/ even existed
>being this much of a board-policing newfag
I'm sorry I triggered you, cunt.
>>
>>44375527
It's by choice you shitlord!

It's also so that the autistic hambeasts who watch this drivel can feel good about their corpulent sacks of flesh.
>>
>>44375627
Pre-/pol/ racism was a /b/ meme and a subgenre of the "say the worst thing possible" meme ("My dad died" "Did he drop any good loot"). It stayed where it belonged -- on containment boards. Post /pol/ is sincere, and does not. You're either being deliberately misleading, or you just got here within the last couple of years and don't know any better. either way, stopowlbear.txt
>>
>>44375265
I'm not sure on the system, but I can't think of many that would allow the whip to be used for grapple like attacks while also smashing.

But I'm sure it's out there somewhere.
>>
>>44375672
>It stayed where it belonged -- on containment boards.
You want to know how I know that you're new?

No, you mon'kike
>>
File: 1446947843079.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1446947843079.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>44375672
>>
>>44375243
subversiveness:18
hamplanet acceptance: 20
womyn stronkness: 17
faggotry: 14
subtlety: 4
>>
What's with all the hate towards SU?
>>
>>44375527
Nah, she's a mutant of her subspecies.
Normally she would be 8 foot tall and packing muscle.

It's basically a midget muscle deficient orc.
>>
>>44375861
SU? You must mean Tumblr Jewniverse.

It's basically ponies all over again, except this time the technicolor autism personas are gay space rocks.
>>
>>44375861
It makes fun shitposting because it's garanteed replies.

Trust me, I've done it.
>>
>>44375861
literal diversity stereotype propaganda fed to children to indoctrinate them in anti-Christian morals
>>
>>44376627
i don't watch the show because it doesn't really appeal to me but from what i've seen it teaches children to love everyone regardless of who they are and some other down-to-earth lessons disguised in magical action aimed at kids, much like adventure time

i don't see what's wrong with teaching kids not to be complete dicks when they grow up
>>
>>44376829
It's got an obnoxious fanbase.

Most people who hate the show actually hate the more vocal and shitty fans, and are angry at mention of the show because it reminds them of the people who like it, and potentially bringing said fans out of their usual internet cesspits and into ours.
>>
>>44376910
So basically it is a "please God save me from your followers" situation?
>>
>>44375773
>Subtlety 4.
Why did you stat yourself but leave out
Faggot:50?
>>
>>44377826
Pretty much, except in this case SU is just some annoying celebrity who somehow has a rabid fan base the size of a small country.
>>
File: 1130394848205.png (605KB, 635x553px) Image search: [Google]
1130394848205.png
605KB, 635x553px
>>44375861

Because while the show itself isn't intolerable, its fanbase, particularly the fanbase found on 4chan, is. Therefor it's a safer bet to shit all over Steven Universe whenever it's mentioned just to draw out the faggots and mock them until they leave.
>>
>>44375243

>tfw we're probably going to have to fight this diminutive fat shit in game pretty soon
>>
>>44377965
>Therefor it's a safer bet to shit all over Steven Universe whenever it's mentioned just to draw out the faggots and mock them until they leave.

Right, letting people on 4chan know you're upset always works to make them stop posting.
>>
>>44378007
Wut? Punch your DM in the balls for me.
>>
>>44378033
It's a SU game. Don't understand the lore but apparently the purple one is still alive in the game setting. Will probably have to fight it pretty soon in game.
>>
>>44378084
Destroy it and grind it's shards into dust before flushing it down a toilet.
From what little I've seen of the show, the purple one is just an iredeemable shit.
>>
>>44378084
purple one is trash desu. Only good character is the black one. All of them are lesbians.
>>
>>44376829
Mlp has the same premise
>>
>>44378131
If the game so far is any consistency, the gem characters will just destroy her body and put her inside a bubble or something.

>>44378133
The big tall black one? Pretty sure she's dead in game. Most of the canon characters are either dead or don't exist.
>>
Literal large magic beast.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>44378133
>the two midget lesbians constantly fucking inside a basketball American mech
>"best"
That's not how you spell neurotic Birdmom.
>>
>>44378161
>the gem characters will just destroy her body and put her inside a bubble or something.
For the love of God just smash it. Your GM will bring it back just to spite you.
>>
>>44378192
Haven't watched it since like season 1 so no doubt they ruined her character since, but pearl is salt: the character.
>>
>>44378208
It could serve as a decent "annoying recurring enemy" character.
>>
Never seen the show, but all the butthurt it causes is pretty entertaining.

Thank you anons for getting so upset about a thread on 4chan to entertain me on Christmas
>>
>>44378211
She's still the only character on that Dann show that's remotely personable.

>>44378217
Just save yourself the trouble, if your GM plays her anything like the way she is in the show you'll be beating your heads within minutes.
>>
>>44378273
>Dann
Damn*
>>
Ahaha look at all these babies crying
How do you even accuse Tumblr of being easily triggered, you can't even handle a fucking cartoon character that gets outsidethe norms you fucking manchildren
>>
Amy is bad, but it's not like show pretends that she isn't
>>
>>44378298
>blah blah blah I want to break the rules and I'm mad that people are calling me out on it

Much like how ponyshit is banned outside of /mlp/, Steve Universe is banned outside of /trash/. Get with the times.
>>
>>44378298
I'm quite sure they all just trolls trying to bait su fans because it's so easy

show is cute and fun btw
>>
>>44378322
With all the ponyshit in /trash/ I'm surprised that Hiroshimoot doesn't just delete /mlp/
>>
Holy shit, I just noticed that this thread has 48 posts and 29 posters, which means that instead of a lot of manchildren there is only one who is extremely pissed that people dared to make a character he can't jerk off to.

Cry some more, little baby, and remember to hide your loli onahole or the scary SJWs will steal it!
>>
>>44378298
>>44378346
>trying this hard
>>
>>44378322
SU isn't banned outside of trash, SU generals are.
>>
>>44378322
You are not crying enough, baby!
Come on, think about all the lesbians that got to see characters aimed at them in that show. Doesn't it get you mad, how they are not pandering to you? Squeeze out a a few more tears for me!
>>
>>44378384
Remember, free speech means not having to look at a cartoon you don't like. Freespeechfreespeechfreespeech.
>>
>>44375510
I kek'd a little
>>
>>44378346
I swear to god in every SU thread on any board I can never tell who is baiting who
>mfw there's actually no su fans or haters on 4chan
>it's all just baters bating baters
the cycle is complete, we achieved the singularity
>>
>>44375672
/tg/ IS a containment board you roody-poo
>>
>>44375243
Who the fuck is this supposed to be?
>>
>>44375243
kill yourself
>>
>>44376910
>It's got a bloodthirsty fanbase
FTFY
>>
>>44378419
Apotheosis now!
>>
>>44378273
>Just save yourself the trouble,

Considering the way things are going with the game, the purple will likely get recruited by gem people from the gem planet if they come to Earth so she'll likely at least end up as a boss character.

In a straight fight though the gem player character might outright destroy her, no real way of knowing.
>>
Peridot > Pearl > Lapis >>>> Amy >Mary Garnet Sue

I guess we could actually do the stats, since it seems like this thread is not gonna 404

System wasn't mentioned so I'm just gonna do a general overview
Her strength is average for a gem
Same with Con
Dex is debatable, but also somewhere around average
Int, Wis and Chr are low even by human standards
Her biggest strength is extra proficiency in shanging shape and tricks with whip like using it to grab stuff and throw it around
>>
File: 1416941289897.jpg (97KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1416941289897.jpg
97KB, 600x803px
>>44375417

yeah, this belongs in /co/

seriously, you can speak gamer-ese in /co/. it's a friendly, open board.
this is a containment board. outsiders beware.

i personally have no problem with SU, but the fans, much like SnK/AoT or Bleach fans, have made the series something i won't associate with in public. as for fan generated spam, do you fuckers realize how childish, inane, and disruptive you guys come off as?

[spoilers] i preferred Korra anyway, it's too bad we lost that battle to Nick'
>>
>>44378711

How is Garnet a sue?
>>
>>44378711
I dunno about Strength, I remember her using her whip to lift and throw boulders around; runt or not, she was meant to be a military sort pf gem. And
how are we supposed to know what is the average for gem strenght? You got shortstacks like Ruby and Sapphire and nerds like Pearl and Peridot that throw the curve completely out of whack.

Also no way Lapis "I have a sad backstory and that is pretty much it for my character" Lazuli is better than Amethysy.
>>
>>44376627
>Diversity is anti-Christian
>>
>>44379346
well you're not wrong
>>
>>44379115
She is pretty strong, she was able to cause quite a bit of wreckage as a wrestler.
>>
>>44375682

D&D, if you dare dive into the hellish realm that is grapple mechanics.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.