[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the player characters defeat the final big bad and save the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 32

>the player characters defeat the final big bad and save the setting
>the world is still badly fucked up
>they are offered to take their place amongst the gods
>if they accept they will merge spiritually and physically into a new goddess
>there's no other way to attain immortality or divinity in the setting, and it's a one-time offer
>they will be part of the setting forever and able to help repair the damage done by the BBEG

Good end or bad end? What would your character think?
>>
>>44340920
>a paladin
He'd do it without thinking twice if it meant being able to undo the hurt the dickbag caused.
>>
>>44340920
>They will merge spiritually

Fuck off with your collectivist shit you communist faggot. Some people like being alive and having free will(Or the illusion thereof).
>>
Hell no.
>>
>>44340920
>>Implying she won't come full circle just like all men do when fapping and after all ordeals realize that monogamy is the ultimate ecstacy since it involves pure love
I remember this topic being posted before.
>>
>>44340996
what's wrong with Unity and Completion, anon
>>
Does this mean the PCs get to be the little (divine) girl?

Merging spiritually sounds like a pretty shitty deal. Have you ever had to spend a lot of time with someone? I mean really spend a lot of time with them? Like at least sixteen hours of every day without a day off for months? It sucks, because even if you mostly like them you get to know everything about that person that sucks. If you ever watch a rerun of 1980's international hockey games, you'll sometimes see the guys on the lines going at it like old married couples and yet playing with machinelike precision on the ice, they just know each other and are drilled to work with each other that well. Ever known someone that well to where you know every shitty thing they've done and every shitty part of their personality?

Now imagine being asked to merge with several persons you probably know that well, as in the case of a longterm adventuring party.

That would suck donkey balls.
>>
>>44341166
>>>Implying she won't come full circle just like all men do when fapping and after all ordeals realize that monogamy is the ultimate ecstacy since it involves pure love

I think you missed your thread anon.
>>
>>44340920
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>44341180
I didn't, but I somehow quoted from another thread like an idiot.
>>
>>44341288

yeah I assumed you were trying to post in the succubus thread
>>
>>44341176
Presumably you can already tolerate your own awfulness, anon, so why not tolerate some extra awfulness added into the mix?
>>
File: 1444339682799.png (742KB, 1000x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1444339682799.png
742KB, 1000x1141px
>>44340920
Ignoring your fetish for giant fusion women, taste good though it may be, what in God's name would they even be? My players would murder one another trying to come up with a shared aspect.
>>
>>44341344
this is why voluntary breakable fusion is best

say no to portara earrings
>>
>>44340920
Honestly, it would probably be against it, though there are two other PCs Who could easily bully him into it
Actually thinking about it, it would be perfectly in character for one of them to do you want him fused into her, most likely correctly assuming he be the subservient personality in the mix. The other I'm not positive about but she would probably follow the same logic about my PC and wouldn't be opposed to merging with at least the other girl's PC
>>
You've seriously made this thread about 5 times OP. It's blatantly your fetish. Didn't you get enough the last few times you made it?
>>
>>44341331
>Ignoring your fetish for giant fusion women,

That's not even a real fetish.

Is it?

Because it sounds bizarre.
>>
>>44341360
>He doesn't know about tile floor fetishes

Newfag
>>
>>44341176
Depends on how the merges done and how much of the individual personalities are able to differentiate themselves from each other
>>
>>44340920
The party as a whole, probably not. The Priestess and the Paladin might go along with it though since they were together anyway and did partake in mindsharing spells in the past.
>>
>>44341360
Well mostly the giant woman, but fusion too. C'mon anon, dotcha wanna stare into somone's eyes and temporarily meld into a combined death machine with huge stat ups?
>>
>>44341331
>what in God's name would they even be?

That depends on what the characters are, doesn't it?

I mean you can't expect say a warrior, rogue and druid to end up the same as a paladin, wizard and barbarian.
>>
Why not, instead of becoming a single goddess, the players form a Godhead of individual Demi-gods whose gestalt presence creates divinity in the heavens?

Divinity and immortality are things you cannot achieve without divine intervention yes? Then say they become divine, yet their mortal aspects are still there in the material plane, immortal and half-divine (yet, at the same time, their divine presence is half mortal.)

They could become God-Heroes, ruling over a nation comprised of city-states united in their worship of the Godhead, yet each city worships a different aspect (aka, PC) of the Godhead.
>>
File: 1447556291051.png (50KB, 289x253px) Image search: [Google]
1447556291051.png
50KB, 289x253px
>>44341379
>The Priestess and the Paladin might go along with it though since they were together anyway and did partake in mindsharing spells in the past.

>They are in love and holy and will voluntarily while the party watches combine to form A SINGLE NEW RADIANT GODDESS
>>
>>44341389

In short, I'm saying you should totally rip off of the Tribunal in Morrowind and put it in Not!Greece.
>>
>>44341384

I can't help but feel there's a reference here I'm not getting.
>>
>>44340920
Why? This is your decision as the DM, OP. Why can't they be gods themselves, why do they have to merge?

Like just apply the magical realm test: are you doing this solely because it's your fetish? If so, don't do it.
>>
>>44341176
You don't have a very nice relationship with your family do you?
>>
>>44340920
My character would be very torn, though he would probably end up staying on the planet and continuing to see his journey through a human eye; divinity isn't his style.
>>
>>44341387
Well it was a rhetorical question.
>>
>>44341408
Steven Universe.
>>
>>44341408
You know, fusion? Fuse. Fu-sion-hah. Combine into a single new being. Dragonball? Steven Universe? Breath of Fire?
>>
>>44341426
"LE EPIK REFERENCES XDDDDD" was bad enough but please kill yourself for referencing SU.
>>
>>44341418

Not him, but it's ridiculously easy to create reasons for this sort of thing. So that's not really a good test.
>>
>>44341442
damn son, you done gone just got triggered, you a quick shot huh

As a more legit less fetish question for the thread, what if the players had the chance to meld themselves (with other stuff too) and choose what kind of collective God they become? It's the campaign end, offer like the fuckin' Throne itself. Maybe the old head god died. Make it exciting for them to want to do, more fun watching THEM try to sneak in the Magical Realm.
>>
>>44340920
>What would your character think?
Which one?
>Unchained Saboteur
That means I become the issue. Even in the least aggressively fedorous way a Demon will most likely have a fairly dim view of becoming another God Machine.
>Abyssal Blooded Sorcerer
He'd be into it.
>Nechronica Doll
Sure, she gets to be with her little sister forever.
>Xia Sage
One of our party is the daughter of a sword, the other a food-addicted forest dweller. Sure why not?
>>
>>44341431
FORM THE MEGAZAWD!
>>
>>44341389
Because republics a shit. Heaven is a feudal realm of divine monarchies
>>
>>44341442
I'm not that anon, I just recognized the reference.
>>
>>44341474
EXACTLY

THIS FUCKER GETS ME
>>
>>44341450
It's really, really not. There's no real justification for having them fuse into one, female goddess over allowing them to be deities themselves.
>>
File: 1403240046805.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403240046805.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>>44341471
>One of our party is the daughter of a sword
>daughter of a sword

I want you to stop right there, exactly on that sentence for the rest of the thread, because I am getting perfect mental images here and I'm just gonna assume and roll with them
>>
My pirate would do it, but he's baselessly confident that he could become the dominant personality in that situation.
>>
>>44340920
No, my cleric would refuse on religious reasons, he's got a better offer after all
He worship Lilium
>>
>>44341480
This is a hypothetical campaign setting that you don't know the rules for.
>>
>>44341475

This isn't a republic, this is a feudal monarchy with the individual PCs ruling over their own lands, and their collective divinity forms a gestalt God-King equally representing each PC.
>>
>>44341510
Jesus Christ, are you OP? The rules don't matter. You can pull some metaphysics shit out your ass about how the deity must be fused and must be female but that's still YOU. YOU are the one making that call as the DM. If you cannot justify that beyond "this is my fetish" it's time to put down the dice and step away from the table that's slightly elevated at your end.
>>
>>44341460
>As a more legit less fetish question for the thread, what if the players had the chance to meld themselves (with other stuff too) and choose what kind of collective God they become?

Well they could become an artifact sword or something I guess. Was that what you meant?
>>
>>44341510
yeah dude like look, fetishist to fetishist, you being creep, either dress the whole thing up as a Steven Universe game so you can creep in secret, or just, you know, don't do that, tone down the creep
>>
>>44341492
>I want you to stop right there, exactly on that sentence for the rest of the thread, because I am getting perfect mental images here and I'm just gonna assume and roll with them
I... alright? The character was fairly SPESHUL, but the player's rather chill so it worked.
>>
File: CWzIWeAXIAAUQCF.jpg (15KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
CWzIWeAXIAAUQCF.jpg
15KB, 599x399px
>>44341527
Yeah. Kind of like a voluntary collective thing.

I mean there's so many ways you could sell this without making it gelbooru tag #437

Like what if the Sun dies and your heroes IGNITE THEIR SOULS TO BECOME THE NEW SUN
>>
>>44341545

Depends on how much hydrogen the part contains.
>>
>>44341545
>Like what if the Sun dies and your heroes IGNITE THEIR SOULS TO BECOME THE NEW SUN

Chosen Undead?
>>
File: pft.png (3KB, 159x149px) Image search: [Google]
pft.png
3KB, 159x149px
>>44341555
It white hot burning passion and soul-power, anon.

I'm pretty sure that could convert out to at least, pffffffffffffffft, good couple nuclear bombs worth

Look we'll make it work just make the wizard do it they cheat
>>
>>44341396
>I'm now imagining one of those sickeningly sweet lovey-dovey couples, the kind that are near constant sources of public displays affection, merging into one goddess
>The goddess now directs that love into near constant and very public displays of self-love for herself
>Leading her to near constantly teasing and molesting herselfwell otherwise acting like the most pure, chaste, and loyal wiafu (again to herself)
>>
>>44341519
I'm pretty sure the point of the question is "Would your character accept or refuse these specific terms?"
>>
>>44341567
No. I mean everyone kind of screaming together in raw power as the party explodes into a massive hot lance of solar fury, lungfucks the shadowy BBEG to death as they sail through space, and slams into the dead damn Sun in the worst sexual imagery you've ever seen before it explodes.

Then you exaggerate and say like, shit man, the Sun is gonna last like FIVE UNIVERSES worth now and all the Solars gonna have a pool party and everyone will send you guys cards because you are the NEW SUN
>>
>>44341568

That sound just makes it sound like a fart. I don't think there's enough methane in the party to make a new sun, even if it's taco night.
>>
Look, OP, I'm a reasonable sort. I'll go along with your dumb fusion fetish if you do two things for me:

1) Get the other players on board because fuck if I'm gonna advocate for this
2) Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8tiJ8oHfao in the background while this is going down
>>
>>44341584
That was my joke, yes.
>>
>>44341571

>godess blesses other couples who display true love by merging them into priestesses
>regardless of the sex composition of said couples
>burly turbogay dudes get fused into dainty priestess
>>
>>44340920
He'd get the fuck out of there as soon as possible the moment "merge spiritually and physically into one".
His alignment is chaotic, freedom is what is important to him. He isn't free to do what he pleases if the other parts of them choose to not.
>>
>>44340920
I would be against it. Why the fuck are we becoming a woman? Fucking divine quotas, if I want to be a trap-god and fuck horses I can be a trap-god and fuck horses!
>>
>>44341627
You know, OP never did mention if this was, like, is this a hivemind? Is this a single clean mind comprised of the sum all the others? Is she just a mind that acts in the best union it can as her own new person? Is she an Everyone Is John? We pilot the Goddess like a mecha? Some kinda Evangelion thing? This is why details matter, even in your weirdest fetishes. Specially in those.
>>
>>44341647
You're a God anon, Christ! Calm down and let the horse go. You can spring a dick now. Twenty dicks. TWENTY THOUSAND DICKS, EACH A DIFFERENT SHAPE, COLORS, SPECIES, SIZE, AND EVEN CUSTARD OR JELLY
>>
>>44341673
I don't think OP meant to make this a fetish thread, but it sure is now.
>>
>>44341673
But nooooo because the rest of the party is a bunch of pedophiles, so no horses, only loli now.
>>
>>44341699
Look I'm just trying to have some 7am levity here, if someone honestly gets off to dicks being described like a poor used vacuum salesman by a Moon-sized Goddess as they get displayed for horse-fukken, then I'm good, I'll stop
>>
>>44341331
>Ignoring your fetish for giant fusion women, what in God's name would they even be?
I imagine something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyd51lvu3xw
>>
>>44340920
Knowing my party someone is going to pull a Kormir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxmkAoLC6_4
>>
File: 16549681465.jpg (133KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
16549681465.jpg
133KB, 550x500px
>>44340920
Fuck that. Fuck that so much.

This is a terrible idea and you're a fucking idiot OP.
>>
>>44341699

Everything gets twisted into a fetish thread on this board. It's a sad fact. Try to have any kind of world building or character discussion and some fuck always comes along and goes HURRR BUT IF I WANT 2 PALY A LOLI WUT DEN
>>
>>44340920

>not this again
>dammit we just got done being stuck together as a cute elf sorceress for 200 years
>oh fuck I didn't do my taxes
>did you at least have a bath before we started this?
>>
File: 1565498151.jpg (82KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
1565498151.jpg
82KB, 900x507px
>>44341771
>Try to have any kind of world building or character discussion
It's not because it's a fetish, but because OP pretty much wants the players to give up their own character's personal identity, giving them no choice but to become only one being, their own character forever lost.

It's fucking shit, is what it is.
>>
>>44341856

The way I read it it would be the literal end of the campaign, so it's not like the characters would be doing anything more anyway.

But I dunno man.
>>
Piloting a God like a mech would be cool, though
>>
>>44341876
I don't want my character to be fucking fused together with everyone else's and not be himself anymore.

I invested way too much in him for that to happen: it might be an ending for a campaign, but it's a shit end nonetheless.
>>
>>44341841
>dammit we just got done being stuck together as a cute elf sorceress for 200 years
Go on
>>
>>44341888

Piloting the god-vag must be a pretty shit job.
>>
>>44341904
Not if she's a lesbian

Or you like the D
>>
>>44341856
>It's fucking shit, is what it is.
It could be a noble sacrifice. Those tend to be shit but people doing them see them as worth the overall benefit.
>>
>>44340920
Why a Goddess? Is the party predominately female? Even if it was shouldn't a God by and large be fairly immaterial and choose either a masculine or feminine form on whim? Wouldn't the Goddess' own will essentially become that of the party member with the highest willpower as the others take a back seat within her subconscious? That seems awful
>>
>>44341911
>>44341888

As in the god is an actual mecha that mortals must pilot, or the god is a biological/spiritual being that the people controls in some form of possession like manner?

Or is there fleshy cockpits built into her even though she's meat?
>>
File: Evolve_Quintesson_Judge.gif (1000KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
Evolve_Quintesson_Judge.gif
1000KB, 500x694px
>>44341876
I imagine not a few people would rather decide on choosing the fate of their own player instead of being turned into a righteous monstrosity.

I know I would. Unless they inadvertently turned into something like this, thus requiring a new breed of heroes to take down this new source of chaos.
>>
File: Entry_Plug.png (488KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
Entry_Plug.png
488KB, 628x480px
>>44341935

Obviously an inserted plug
>>
>>44341931
Pantheon has gender quotas and remodelling an entire celestial plane from frilly things into something manlier is too expensive.
>>
>>44341916
It's still the shittiest deal of them all and fucking sucks.

Not only are all the people gone, their minds and spirits lost in the process to make another single one, but their bodies aswell. And here's the kicker: they don't even get to choose what kind of deity they are, male or female, nor what it does in the long fucking run.

Even if my character were good-aligned, he'd still value his own identity more than the -improbable- success of the fusion.

>>44341956
This souds like fucking garbage.
>>
>>44341935

Plot twist: Every deity in the setting is like this.
>>
>>44341956
If they're so bound by their quotas that they're not gonna let us in, they're not a pantheon I want to be part of anyway.
>>
>>44341956
If your joking thats pretty funny. If your serious well then thats just awful

Why would Gods be limited by material expenses or gender equality>
>>
>>44341955

>character is sealed up into an organic sack thing and slipped into an orifice of the goddess

Well I didn't plan to have a boner today and yet here we are.
>>
>>44341931
>Why a Goddess?
Possibly taking over the role of a goddess and the previous incarnation influences what they become, possibly some sort of divine female aspect is being used, possibly gods are female, possibly ect...

>Is the party predominately female?
Another possibility, might suck for the one or two males though

>Even if it was shouldn't a God by and large be fairly immaterial and choose either a masculine or feminine form on whim?
Not always, most gods have a "real" form though they can look like other things

>Wouldn't the Goddess' own will essentially become that of the party member with the highest willpower as the others take a back seat within her subconscious?
Possibly, full merger is also a possibly, as is it being up to the majority

>>44341984
Pretty sure it's a joke
>>
>>44342001
>Possibly taking over the role of a goddess and the previous incarnation influences what they become, possibly some sort of divine female aspect is being used, possibly gods are female, possibly ect...

Yeah, it's like your characters have to take up for Aphrodite after she goes evil or dies or something, and the role is a female love deity.
>>
File: 1411491131373.png (178KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1411491131373.png
178KB, 400x298px
>>44342001
>Pretty sure it's a joke
It was, and seeing people take it at face value made me genuinely sad about state of the board.
>>
>>44342082
jokes and sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. You must be new here.
>>
>>44341888

Would the god be sentient or non-sentient in themselves?
>>
File: 163549684654.jpg (30KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
163549684654.jpg
30KB, 500x566px
>>44341656
Pic: if the details aren't given, always assume the worst possible outcome and reach a conclustion from there until such details are clarified.

Answer: OP is shit and should stop posting.
>>
>>44341572
No, the question is if the ending is good or not.

And it's certainly shit.
>>
>>44341360
I got it from dude where's my car
>>
>>44341169
I rather like my individuality you fucking idiot.
>>
>>44342158

If it was sentient, it'd probably try and manipulate it's host
>>
>>44342158
>>44342237
I would assume it's sentiency would be the sum of the hosts
>>
>>44342077
Couldn't they just be Eros then? There are male love and beauty deities, there is no reason for a role to be gender based.
>>
My character is neutral good, I'm fairly certain most would decline the offer
>>
>>44342082
To be fair I think literally everyone in this thread is shitposting by this point.
>>
>>44342327

Not necessarily. It could be a forcible possession with each party member invading and taking over one specific part of the goddess
>>
>>44342000
>>character sealed up into an organic sack thing and slipped into the orifice of the goddess
>Slipping your naked body into a tight, moist fullbody suit, marveling at how not only can you feel everything through it, but it seems to make you more sensitive, the slightest touch bringing near bliss
>Slowly getting squeezed into the sleeping form of the dead but dreaming goddess, wriggling your way through her, your body feeling like it's been set alight by ecstatic fire as your movements seem to awaken something in her
>The warm, slick, pulsing flesh starts coming alive, stroking and kneading your body, the divine essence infusing your flesh as your body dissolves into the goddess's immaculate form, mixing with the others as you become part of something greater

>>44342001
>might suck for the one or two males though
New idea actually, building off of the other one, gonna need a new post though
>>
File: JMr4N.jpg (152KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
JMr4N.jpg
152KB, 760x596px
>>44342001
Theres no reason for any Gods role to be gender based. The Egyptians had a little dorf who watched over the home and hearth while the Greeks had Hera. Gods of many genders and forms have played many roles, why would this pantheon give a damn?

If they truly merge then the characters lose themselves, which is a horrible reward. I wouldn't even say they're truly a God then, the Gods are just forcing them into a role and using their souls as fodder to create the new Goddess they actually need. They aren't trying to reward the heroes at all.
>>
>>44342001
>>44342412

>You will never be the bullied healslut in an otherwise all female party
>You will never be forced to join in with the rest of the party merging to become a new goddess
>They will never strip you, forcing off what little and quite girly and provocative clothes they "insist" you wear
>They will never shove your naked body into a tight, moist fullbody suit made of divine flesh, taking the time to enjoy your whimpers and moans as they tease and grope you when they notice how greatly it enhances your sense of touch
>They will never slip you into the the sleeping form of the dead but dreaming goddess, your half hearted struggles setting your body alight with ecstatic fire, making you squirm even more and sink deeper into the goddess when your mind enters a pleasured daze
>You will never feel the warm, slick, pulsing flesh start coming alive, stroking and kneading your body as one by one the girls join you
>They will never kiss, rub, and caress you in a blessed out daze, feeding off of each other's pleasure as the divine essence infuses you all, the boundary between the flesh of the goddess, of yourself, of the girls all becoming meaningless as it dissolves and mixes, becoming part of the greater whole as it fuses into the immaculate form of the new goddess
>You will never feel your mind and soul melding with the others into a collective oversoul, knowing and understanding each other on the most intimate level yet still remaining distinct individuals
>Each member of the party will never coalesce into the aspect of the goddess that most closely represents them, each individual becoming most closely tied to that aspect and controlling her in part while simultaneously being controlled by the whole
>The girls will never find it hilarious that you've been infused into her divine pussy
>The goddess will never gain dominion over self pleasure because of how often the love to tease you

>>
>>44340920
>merge into
>GODESS
>implying anyone on this board wouldn't immediately say yes without hearing the repercussions
>>
>>44342423
>You will never be the bullied healslut in an otherwise all female party

Stopped reading there. Take your shit meme back to /v/ please.
>>
File: 1436754517392.jpg (118KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
1436754517392.jpg
118KB, 631x600px
>>44342423
This is all too fucking convoluted to be arousing.

Fuck that. Not literally, of course.
>>
>>44342423
>>44342412

Confusion but also a boner.
>>
>>44342439
You probably should have read the entire thread of people saying that its a horrible reward before posting.
>>
It feels less like a reward and more like a mantle of responcibility, many of our characters are selfless but details on the nature of the merge are needed, now I can withstand the idea of minds and souls becoming one, as it's not a loss but the formation of a greater whole, but many wouldn't see it that way.

TLDR: this is not a reward but not specifically a bad end, more details are needed
>>
>>44342423
>>44342412

I remember you from the amazon thread. Any news on that writefaggotry?
>>
>>44342397
Possible, but awkward, would need some form of mind to mind communication to simply move in any reasonable time frame

While the post is fetishy, something like >>44342423's
>mind and soul melding with the others into a collective oversoul, knowing and understanding each other on the most intimate level yet still remaining distinct individuals
Would work best, also would work well in addition to becoming a body part
Plus it would let one or a few become the tits/ass/pussy/lips/whatever's your fetish and have the goddess still able to enjoy herself using said part

>>44342414
>Theres no reason for any Gods role to be gender based.
Not really? I mean yeah on the whole gods aren't limited to domains by gender but individual cultures (and in this case settings) would likely have ideas about what the proper gender for certain domains are, and these rules may be mystically enforced by the setting

>Gods are just forcing them into a role and using their souls as fodder to create the new Goddess they actually need.
Depends? I mean in default D&D is sorta the same there's just more steps between mortal and part of a god due to the default setting's oddly complex reincarnation cycle
>>
>>44342538
You're gonna have to be more specific
>>
File: Aloth Corfiser.png (315KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
Aloth Corfiser.png
315KB, 500x496px
>>44342556
>>mind and soul melding with the others into a collective oversoul, knowing and understanding each other on the most intimate level yet still remaining distinct individuals
Wanna ask pic related how well the whole two minds in the same body works? He'll tell you how shit it actually is.

I mean... sharing your body with a second identity is already bad enough, sharing a body that's not your own with more than one identity must be fucking atrocious.

So, to whomever makes the fusion of the player characters the ending of the campaign... seriously, fuck you. I hope you step on a d4 and fall in a tub of rusty nails.
>>
>>44342538
Wait, do you mean >>44254125?
It's done, posted a link in thread, a few others did so too
>>
So, wait, we'd become the emperor if mankind but with fewer parts? Hell no if we're doing this we're doing it right, we need to get more people in on this to make the best god we can
>>
>>44342572

There was some discussion there of possible writefaggotry of this sort of thing. It's been a while, just wondering if whoever wanted to do it is still intending to.
>>
>>44342616

Naw, it was an older thread about some people fusing into an amazon using bodysuits. Or into objects to be used by said amazon.
>>
>>44342604
Depends, if you mean things like dissociated identity disorder? Yeah, but the leading theory for that one is its caused by parts of the brain not talking to each other, so of there's actual unity there shouldn't be an issue

On the other hand there have been a few experiments where they've wired the brains of animals together via radio transmitters, mostly mice, it's TERRIFYING how quickly the brain's neurology starts to assimilate/fuse with each other and the test subjects stop acting like two separate beings and more like one with two bodies
>>
>>44340996
well said anon!
>>
>>44342670
So you're thinking hive mind might form naturally the moment brain to brain communication is a thing?
>>
File: TLG.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
TLG.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>44340920
Sure, sounds cool.
>>
>>44342670
> it's TERRIFYING how quickly the brain's neurology starts to assimilate/fuse with each other and the test subjects stop acting like two separate beings and more like one with two bodies
Yes, and the fact that the two beings that were once separated fuse into one is fucking shit, for me.

I want to be my own person, not lose my identity to form another form of lifeform: whoever forces someone to do so, should swallow glass of diamond dust.
>>
>>44340920
>they will merge spiritually and physically into a new goddess
I lose my individuality = I die. Bad end easily, unless the goddess cannot repair the world without us merging, in which case it's noble sacrifice end.
>>
>>44342633
>>44342668
Oh, no progress, sorry
Still love the idea though
Just been busy and/or lazy
>>
>>44340920

Shove the Cleric into Goddessdom, sit back and unwind as she uses her new power and understanding to fix everthing. Being a mortal is a-okay.
>>
Question, say I am willing to go through this, what is the actual merging process because my first thought is archons from starcraft
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>44342742
Good answer.
>>
>>44341931
>GODess

Just change your gender once you become goddess; the ability to do something like that is trivial with your amount of power. Hell, you can split yourself as wellto your base consciousnesses afterward.
>>
>>44342730

Do you still have any plans to do it at some point?
>>
>>44342748
>Hell, you can split yourself as wellto your base consciousnesses afterward.
How the fuck do you know it's possible? And what the fuck would be the point into merging if you can just split up afterwards?
>>
>>44342742
>Shove the Cleric into Goddessdom

>you're physically shoving her into the dead goddess you defeated
>>
>>44342693
You can wire any sort of input into the brain/CNS (after dealing with the rejection issue) and the brain will immediately begin rewiring itself to account for it, regardless if it can understand much less use said input.
So YES, at least if no one bothers to have a static intermediary throttling throughput between the two minds. The brain always assumes if it's getting input it's coming from part of itself and will attempt to strengthen what it sees as a weak connection
>>
>>44342748
That's only of the combined identity wants to though, she may be more then the sum of her parts and have different ideas from any of them, can't be sure at all how our various traits will mingle together, in a way the risk of not knowing what we will become together is thrilling
>>
>>44340920
Terrible end, because there's a good chance that a few PCs don't want to share godhood. A brief mortal combat ensues and the choice will be upon the last men standing.

Having x other people collectively drowning out your consciousness by existing for eternity or until you get slaughtered? Nah.

Even without all that, my monk character would refuse, saying that the inhabitants of the broken world can band together and fix this.
>>
>>44342796
I am so happy there are people who won't abide to the faggotry of OP.
>>
>>44340920
Why does it have to be a goddess?
>>
>>44342796
What if they cant?
>>
>>44342742
>YFW it turns out to need at least three people to work

>>44342757
Yes, no idea when though

>>44342768
>YFW you merge into a goddess thinking you can demerge/change her gender
>YFW you learn you can't, the most you can do is create angels that are an angelically good, idealized, and rather feminine clone of you
Would you create a warped version of yourself so at least something like you can live out an independent life?
>>
>>44342829
Because this is OP's magical realm and I want in
>>
>>44342840
I would rather be independent myself and not deal with this faggotry, the gods can find another chump
>>
>>44342840
I am not >>44342852, but the one you replied to when asking
>Would you create a warped version of yourself so at least something like you can live out an independent life?
But I agree with >>44342852. This is grade A bullshit, the greater good can go fuck itself.
>>
>>44342818

Haven't you gotten tired yet? Yeah we get it, you got butthurt over this topic. That doesn't mean you have to constantly post in it. In fact, quite the opposite.

This isn't tumblr where you have to post huge rants about why you don't like something that someone else posted.
>>
>>44342879
No, I haven't.

I merely wish for those who would advocate for this faggotry to cease and fucking desist.
>>
>>44342556
>Not really? I mean yeah on the whole gods aren't limited to domains by gender but individual cultures (and in this case settings) would likely have ideas about what the proper gender for certain domains are, and these rules may be mystically enforced by the setting

The Gods are demonstratively real and hold domains over creation therefore would influence peoples culture not the other way around. Even if they were influenced there isn't really a proper gender for each domain unless your culture is crazy. Theres overlap everywhere in nearly every real pantheon regardless of worldview. Athenian Greeks who were horrifically sexist towards women maintained a female patron war Goddess. Gods both major and minor inhabit nearly every role with both male and female counterparts.
>>
>>44342831
Then there was really no choice from the beginning, if any of the PCs care for the state of the world.

Mind-merging would still lead to disaster depending on who was in. If you get a basket case goddess who is fine during the world mending but then goes crazy from the mental conflicts of the player aspects in the time after, a new group will have to put down this Schizophrenic goddess sooner or later.
>>
>>44342890

Shitposting only makes fetishfags post more and more.

The best way is as always to hide the thread and not reply at all.

But anons never grasp that.
>>
>>44342952
Ignoring a festering cancer won't make it go away.
>>
>>44342840
>Would you create a warped version of yourself so at least something like you can live out an independent life?

What's to say the "characters" weren't simulacra of the original characters from the start of the campaign? Maybe the "characters" never even existed as individuals? Maybe each of them is just a shard of the goddess, given form and a mind of its own which is a fraction of what she once was? Maybe it's not so much a quest for mortals to gain godhood as it is a quest of discovering your true nature and returning to it?
>>
>>44342989
>Maybe it's not so much a quest for mortals to gain godhood as it is a quest of discovering your true nature and returning to it?
That's a much better premise than four individual adventurers who are individual beings being merged together to form a different entity.
>>
File: L4S.png (456KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
L4S.png
456KB, 900x675px
>>44342989
>Maybe it's not so much a quest for mortals to gain godhood as it is a quest of discovering your true nature and returning to it?
You'd have to get on the same page with the players though, get them all to agree that they should always make one plan and stick to it to the man, always agree with each other and fight incredibly well when they are all together, to stress that they were all a single being once and are shattered now.
>>
>>44343074

Depends on if it's an M. Night Shamalyan end of campaign twist or not. Lord knows those happen a lot.
>>
>>44342902
I repeat
>and these rules may be mystically enforced by the setting
Mind you, I can't think of any setting where that is explicitly the case but most D&D settings do have overgods that make the rules when it comes to godhood
>>
>>44343138
It wouldn't be a very good ending if I didn't know about our destination.

But that's only my humble opinion.
>>
>>44342846
>You're given the chance to fuse into a goddess to save the world
Which part(s) do you become?
>>
I heavily question why the fuck we need to fuse in order to become a God, and moreover why would a 90% male party end up as a goddess? I question the gods as to why they can't repair the damage themselves, as they sure as shit didn't do much to stop the big bad.

In the end, I throw my gauntlet at their feet and walk off. I don't care if I'm a Paladin, I was more than happy to retire when you called me back into service. I'm done now, and I'm sure as hell not fusing with these jackasses who I had to babysit the entire journey.

Maybe you divine enlightened holy ones wouldn't understand, but I have more important things to do than be your celestial maid. I have a family, one that deserves me back home after everything that's happened.

(The Paladin falls, and doesn't give a fuck.)
>>
File: 16546849653.png (907KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
16546849653.png
907KB, 600x884px
>>44343286
>>
>>44343146
That does not explain why. It's a non answer. It's just because.
>>
>>44343439
I'm just pointing out, you assume it's up to the gods, or at least gods on the level of the PCs would become, to decide these things, you could very well be something they have no control over for other reasons
>>
>>44342423
>>44342412

These are great goddamn anon
>>
>>44341856
>It's not because it's a fetish, but because OP pretty much wants the players to give up their own character's personal identity, giving them no choice but to become only one being, their own character forever lost.
Meh, it's not a bad means to retire characters after a campaign.
>>
>>44344884
That's your own shitty opinion though.

If you absolutely want to lose your individuality, that's fine. But if you're a GM and just rule that your players' characters outright do so aswell, without them wanting to... then you're absolute garbage and should stop GMing.
>>
>>44344914
>If you absolutely want to lose your individuality, that's fine. But if you're a GM and just rule that your players' characters outright do so aswell, without them wanting to... then you're absolute garbage and should stop GMing.
But that was never, EVER the option. EVER. The premise is
>end campaign
>end campaign and become a composite deity
>That's your own shitty opinion though.
Yes, so is your post. What's the point?

That being said, go away I generally don't GM high fantasy anyways, but I consider it an enjoyable past-time to check on worldbuilding threads. That being said OP really shot himself in the foot by locking down the gender of the deity.
>>
>>44344968
As long as you don't force your players with this inexcusable faggotry, we've nye quarrel.

Even through my rage I can see that you try to mean well. I hope.
>>
>not wanting to become the tits of the new goddess
>>
>>44345231
Masturbate before you play, fuckwit.
>>
File: 121121.jpg (88KB, 382x415px) Image search: [Google]
121121.jpg
88KB, 382x415px
>>44340920

But the entire party consists of men. Why would they become a goddess? Can a goddess suffer from gender dysphoria? Would we become a futa goddess? Are deities only female in this setting? Why is that? Would the resulting goddess retain any of their personality traits, or is it basically just killing them and using their soul stuff to create a new entity?
>>
>>44345056
>Even through my rage I can see that you try to mean well. I hope.
Of course I do.
>As long as you don't force your players with this inexcusable faggotry, we've nye quarrel.
Weeeell. The last fantasy setting I ran had a three-fold path to Ascension (Spiritual, which is essentially a Cleric succeeding their deity, Heroic which is your 'legend' becoming such that reality elevates you to the status of a god, and Mystical, which is understanding Magic to the point you find out the "truth" of existence and ascend), so this wouldn't be a thing there since godhood is at the end of a very personal journey.
>>
>>44345310
>is it basically just killing them and using their soul stuff to create a new entity?
It's this. And because it's OP's fetish.

>>44345373
>so this wouldn't be a thing there since godhood is at the end of a very personal journey.
See? We don't have a quarrel, as long as you leave your players out of your magic realm.
I've got nothing against PCs becoming gods. Only against magical realms.
>>
>>44345310
>or is it basically just killing them and using their soul stuff to create a new entity?

Nah. That's just one anon being fucktarded because he's triggered.
>>
>>44345406
>See? We don't have a quarrel, as long as you leave your players out of your magic realm.
No, we don't. Also, magical realm is waaay overused. Anyways, imma pitch this kind of ending to my players next campaign.

...oooor I'll just keep on not giving a fuck and enjoying no longer being foreverGM. Anyways, have a nice thread.
>>
>>44345537
>Also, magical realm is waaay overused.
This situation genuinely warrants the use of the term though.

Alright, catch you later anon.

>>44345500
FagGM spotted.
>>
>>44345310
Not OP but
>But the entire party consists of men. Why would they become a goddess?
Reason could vary, could be a divine mantle that only a goddess can claim so they shift to fit, could be becoming a preexisting goddess reborn, could be they all secretly want to be the little girl, I can think of several but the OP will need to confirm

>Can a goddess suffer from gender dysphoria?
Eh, probably? I mean I don't see why not but I also can see being divinely perfect preventing that

>Would we become a futa goddess?
He said female, not futa, though given most gods can shapeshift...

>Are deities only female in this setting?
Another possibility, one with interesting theological and social implications

>Would the resulting goddess retain any of their personality traits, or is it basically just killing them and using their soul stuff to create a new entity?
Depends on how the merger is done but I'd assume it was a sum of her parts case, if it was killing them it'd be a sacrifice rather than a merger in my mind
>>
>>44340920
Well, my first character would agree so long as he was able to ensure his name and that of his tribe were remembered forever.

My most recent one would probably say no. Too much to see and do to want to give up who they are.
>>
>>44345599
>Reason could vary, could be a divine mantle that only a goddess can claim so they shift to fit
Provide an example please

>Are deities only female in this setting?
I really hope the reasoning behind this is not "because it makes OP's dick hard"

>if it was killing them it'd be a sacrifice rather than a merger in my mind
>inb4 the goddess becomes mad because of being multiple people inside one entity and becomes the new BBEG. This scenario fucking sucks already.
>>
>>44340996
"Congratulations."
>>
>goddess

>not an amazon

you fucked up
>>
>>44345756
Just don't force your players to indulge in your fetish if they don't like it.

That's the most important bit.
>>
>>44345780

The fuck are you on about son?
>>
>>44345860
If you're a GM don't just say "Alright, after you've defeated the BBEG and put the macguffin on the altar you all merge bodies and minds and become a single goddess/amazon"

Because that's shit.
>>
File: freya_by_rav89-d6wd79a.jpg (440KB, 656x1200px) Image search: [Google]
freya_by_rav89-d6wd79a.jpg
440KB, 656x1200px
>>44345911

OP posted it as a question, not a "this happens".
>>
>>44346018
He's trying to guilt-trip them into his fetish though and that's just as bad.
>>
>>44346043

Nobody cares about your personal interpretation. I sure as fuck don't care. Why are you posting?
>>
>>44346144
fatguys as GMs are already bad enough as it is.

I don't want people encouraging them to push their fetishes onto potentially good roleplayers.
>>
File: neith_by_yideth-d8uu6kw.jpg (235KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
neith_by_yideth-d8uu6kw.jpg
235KB, 750x1000px
>>44346187

And you're an autist who thinks in absolutes and has has no reading comprehension. You shouldn't be roleplaying either, and yet you're not gonna stop.
>>
>>44346276
I'm sorry that the truth hurts so much.

If you like this kind of fetish, go right the fuck ahead and fap, but don't bring it to the table if others are uncomfortable with it, fuckwit.
>>
>>44344252
Thank you

>>44345231
>>44345296
>Not having each of you pick an aspect of her's to become and infusing all physical and metaphysical traits of her's that share that aspect
>Not selecting the aspect of plenty
>Not finding yourself coalesce into her big bountiful breasts, everfull with blessings that trickle-down your divine form bringing joy and plenty to your followers

>>44345756
Well, I would assume most aventurers are pretty fit, so logically one can conclude that any goddess made from them would be quite muscular
>>
Also forgot to include in >>44346331

Pick a body part/aspect and I may try to write something for
>>
>>44346313

Truth? You haven't even said anything yet. All you're doing is blathering about things you made up.

If someone tells you your character could shoot someone in cold blood, that neither means that your character is being railroaded into becoming a murderer or that the GM saying it has a murder fetish. The fact that you cannot distinguish between a possibility and a certainty convinces me that you're intentionally shitposting.

Either way, stop shitting up the board.
>>
>>44346430
Ignore him, at best he's become so fixated on the worst possible interpretation of this idea that he's not going to listen to any counter arguments, at worst he's a troll and/or an autist that literally cannot comprehend other people may think differently than he does

Either way, while the idea does hit several fetishes, I don't think it's an innately fetishy idea, I have seen similar endings done in the past and other media, not that often true, and quite often seen as something bad or at least bittersweet, but it played right I can see it working as an ending for a campaign. I would really need to hear more about what's going on in the campaign to make a judgment
>>
>>44345756
Why not both?
>>
>>44341360
All I want to do is see some PCs turn into a giant woman.
>>
>>44349473
I want to see them become part of a giant woman
>>
File: 1268447511791.jpg (212KB, 800x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1268447511791.jpg
212KB, 800x1051px
>there's no other way to attain immortality or divinity in the setting, and it's a one-time offer

No Liches No Game.

Jesus you couldn't even become a cool mummy.
>>
>>44346430
If you say "the paladin has to stick a knitting needle and electrocute it otherwise the enchanted spell that has his unejaculated semen as a spell component will kill off every good and neutral newborn child" that is both forcing your fetish on the player and being a shitty GM for making such a contrived scenario.

As the GM you make the world rules. There's no "oh, the goddess MUST be made up of 3-5 unwilling males or the world ends" rule that isn't horrifically contrived to fetish come about.
>>
>>44342907
>a new group will have to put down this Schizophrenic goddess sooner or later.
This is what happened to the goddess they put down. It has happened before and will happen again.

This endless cycle of fusion goddesses rising and falling is the foundation that keeps the universe in order.
>>
>>44346144
>I sure as fuck don't care.
You're the only person who responded, it's more truthful to say you care the most.
>>
>>44340920

Goddess sounds like the true BBEG
>>
>>44350568
Goddess is dead though
>>
>>44340920
Sounds like your universe sucks shit and should have been destroyed in order to make one that doesn't suck shit.

>reject
>work to bring about the end of all things
>also maybe a way to survive into the next universe
>become Galactus
>>
>>44351450
>>become Galactus
Wouldn't you need to become a god?
So you do plan to fuse?
>>
>>44351478
No, galactus' thing is that he is a survivor from the last universe when it Crunched and become superpower.

So no, fusing is stupid and lillium baitthread is shit
>>
File: 1266267082748.jpg (470KB, 934x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1266267082748.jpg
470KB, 934x1200px
>>44340920
My character would refuse since it's obvious the gods fear his power and wish to tame him by binding him to his lessers.

It would probably even prompt my character into BBEG status as he tries to destroy the gods before they can get him.
>>
>>44351523
>No, galactus' thing is that he is a survivor from the last universe when it Crunched and become superpower.
So your plan relies on something setting dependent, something that's extremely unlikely to exist in this setting, how do you even know a big crunch would be a thing in that setting?
Even ignoring the whole "MAGICAL REALM REEEEEE" thing, I don't think you thought this through

Though walking away and having to play in a dying world could be fun, playing with someone who's only doing it because of a knee-jerk reaction of "Fetishshit" probably would ruin it
>>
>>44351700
To be honest, the way fetishfags are so fucking aggressive, preachy, and in your face about this fetish, always lecturing people about how its the right thing to do and how Lillium is teh good guyse, has got me really tired of this shit.

Good fetishfaggotry: "this eccentric noble you don't have to cooperate with is a pervert" "this deranged pagan temple is doing something creepy" stuff you can avoid
Bad fetishfaggotry: "you must indulge in my fetish or you're Objectively Evil and destroy the whole world"

FUCK THAT

(first and only post in this thread)
>>
>>44351794
>To be honest, the way fetishfags are so fucking aggressive, preachy, and in your face about this fetish, always lecturing people about how its the right thing to do and how Lillium is teh good guyse, has got me really tired of this shit.
Wat? No seriously Wat? Have I missed something?
I haven't really seen anyone go on and on about how fusing is a good thing, I've seen them try to explain WHY it could be seen as a good thing (basically oneness with someone else and other shit like that when they don't answer "because fetish") and things like this thread where there is some contrived scenario behind how they end up with the option to do it, but preaching? No

And hell, I haven't even heard of any threads about Lilium happening in several months, and I don't think I've seen anything preachy outside of the first couple of threads where people started getting defensive when told your waifu/fetish/idea you think is neat for some reason a shit

Did something happen that I missed?

I get the horror at loss of self something like this could cause, anger at losing a PC, and the strong dislike of the idea of a fetish being pushed on you so strong hostility to the idea is perfectly understandable but am I missing something?

>Good fetishfaggotry: "this eccentric noble you don't have to cooperate with is a pervert" "this deranged pagan temple is doing something creepy" stuff you can avoid
>Bad fetishfaggotry: "you must indulge in my fetish or you're Objectively Evil and destroy the whole world"
>FUCK THAT
Totally agree with this, and honestly if it cam out of left field that you had to do this to get a "good" ending I'd probably be mad too, but talk with your DM, if he's even half decent he'll be willing to throw in a work around to let you guys have a good end even if you don't follow the rails he set all the way to the end

>(first and only post in this thread)
There's a poster counter in the bottom right, this makes you look suspicious honestly
>>
>>44340920
I wonder where this plot point first originated from. All I can remember is the Mana series where x person becomes the new Mana tree.
>>
>>44352131
Wow I asked if I missed something a lot, really should have proof read that better, but my question still stands, I get the hatred for an ending like that but I kinda want to know if something happened and we got spammed with fusion threads or something
>>
>>44350188
that's Darksouls level stupid, give them the option to break the cycle in the pursuit of something better
>>
>>44352145
I actually think some real world religions have becoming part of/one with god as a tenet of theirs, though they tend to have "God" being multi aspected beings with a hierarchy of souls/divinities
>>
>>44340920
I call tits
>>
>>44351523
>Complains about Lilium
>Wants to become a giant, world eating man
>>
>>44340996
>>44342200
Your individuality is a sham to make you feel better about your pitiful existence before you die. You're not anything special -- not even the greatest humans in our history were really anything special, framed against the achievements of the multitude they thought they commanded, and this multitude framed against the inertia of an unfeeling and inhuman cosmos. Individuality is a cancer that will eventually destroy us all as we reach a ceiling of technological development and our greed outpaces our cradle's capacity to support us. Individuality is a weakness that stifles the achievement of perfect deliberation and action, the achievement of a meta-mind in which each human acts a neuron in a brain surpassing us in sophistication to such a degree as our own brains are to the neurons that constitute them. Such a mind was already nascent from the beginnings of communication between communities on a large scale, and it increases in depth and capability as we work in greater concert and the technologies of communication grow in efficiency and saturation. The first society to break down the barriers between each mind and link them all will attain such degrees of efficiency and unity as to become more powerful than all others, even if such a society isn't a nation or other polity.
>>
>>44343286
It rarely happens and I'm fucking glad to have seen it. A good Fall.

Small hijack. To me what makes a Paladin a paladin is not faith in a god but the resolve to find a path and stick to it. Your path was to your family and you did not let a man, monster, or god stop you from that.
>>
>>44340996
Did a hippie piss in your cereal this morning, anon? Christ, you're salty.
>>
>>44351523
>lillium
That meme has attained its own special brand of immortality, thanks to you.
Take solace in knowing that you are among first disciples of the fusion goddess, doing her work on Earth.
>>
File: 1450423361226.jpg (150KB, 1062x752px) Image search: [Google]
1450423361226.jpg
150KB, 1062x752px
>>44340920
Fuckoff you hive mind communist scum.

I don't need gods, I don't need angels. If the world is fucked, I'll unfuck it with my own bare hands. If evil infests it I will purged the globe of it. If oppression lingers, I will liberate all. If the divine confront me, I'll kill them.

I don't need omnipotence. Just hand me my gods damned sword.
>>
If you become part of a goddess and she sleeps with your lover, are you getting cucked? Are you cucking yourself?
>>
>>44356540
Fuck you collectivist faggot,I like more my individuality than your so called "perfect deliberation and action".
For what i want power if i can´t decide for myself?
>>
>>44341360
LESBIAN SPACE ROCKS
>>
>>44340920
I tell the GM to go fuck himself I'm not playing ball on his merging fetish magical realm BUT THOU MUST IT'S THE NOBLE THING TO DO bullshit. There are things that my character might do but I as a player am not OK with, and that merger shit is one of them. Fuck him and fuck his vore-fetishist pals.

If it were a RL game I'd have to resist slapping him for having 95% of a good game and utterly ruining the ending.
>>
>>44358571
>>44358499
>>44357779

So much samefagging in this thread from one butthurt shitposter.
>>
>>44358587
Just because someone disagress with you doesnt mean they are samefagging
>>
>>44358587
>>44358571 is my only post in your thread.

The reason you faggots have so many people who hate you is because you actually want to push this shit on people and think nothing of it. I'm not trying to come up with ways to sneak traps or futanari into my games because I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW MY WEIRD FETISHES like you fucks do. And don't even try to pretend you wouldn't be doing more than coming up with shitty justifications for why your shitty wankbait instead of doing the sane thing and either: making only one of them a god, or making them all weak gods who'll have to earn their way to fixing the world by inspiring faith from people.

It might get your dick hard to imagine it, but other people realize the hell that would be losing your own identity to the masses, or slowly having it morph into something else, all the while aware of it happening and having no clue how bad it is until it's too late.

To some people, this would be cause to cease supporting the gods. Both characters and players.
>>
>>44358587
I too have a vore and giantess fetish but I know better than trying to force them on other people.
>>44358499
>>44358626
These two are my only posts in this thread
>>
>>44358587
Degenerates like you who advocate and defend their fetishes when called out on their bullshit never cease to amuse me.

Or rather, your stupidity!
>>
>>44340920
I'm gonna need to know more about the scenario/setting to make a judgement call
My current character might be up for it, if for no other reason than he knows mind seed
>>
>>44340920
Bad end, since in most fantasy settings gods and goddesses can't intervene directly in mortal affairs. If my paladin were to be placed in such a situation, he'd turn it down so that he can return to the people and make things right, help them put the pieces back together and repair the damage caused by the BBEG with his own hands.
>>
>>44356540
>Individuality
>Cancer
Freedom > Efficiency
>>
>>44340920
Bad end IMO. I've met my party, I don't want to share a mind or body with them.
>>
>>44362460
Honestly this is the main thing for me, I wouldn't want to join with those assholes, gather a few NPCs and we'll talk
>>
>>44356540
"Sixteen!"
"You've counted sixteen?" said Oats eventually.
"No, but it is as good an answer as any you'll get. And that's what you holy men discuss is it?"
"Not usually. There is a very interesting debate raging at the moment on the nature of sin, for example."
"And what do they think? Against it, are they?"
"It is not as simple as that. It's not a black and white issue. There are so many shades of gray."
"Nope."
"Pardon?"
There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is."
"It's a lot more complicated than that--"
"No it ain't. When people say things are a lot more complicated than that, they means they're getting worried that they won't like the truth. People as things, that's where it starts."
"Oh, I'm sure there are worse crimes-"
"But they Starts with thinking about people as things…"
>>
>>44358323
No and no
>>
>>44340920
>>if they accept they will merge spiritually and physically into a new goddess
What about mentally?
>>
>>44340920
Depends. Is she hot?
>>
>>44368043
well as a Deity I'd assume so
>>
>>44340996
as a communist, I'm a little offended. wanting to shed your personality and thereby transcend mortal limitations is some buddhist claptrap.
>>
>>44368043
Almost certainly
>>
>>44368043
As fapbait as you want
>>
>>44368043
Depends on how hot/girly the party is
>>
>>44340920
Bad deal for the party.

We just got finished ressurecting a god and are basically god-like ourselves.

Literally god-like in my PC's case, who already became a powerful Lich, and stole Vecna's job as God of Undeath and Secrets, while adding Hobos and Cardboard Boxes to his list of domains.

My PC was a homeless bum I should mention. He's just not a good fit for this deal at all.
>>
>>44368074

wha ... explain? Are you actually an anarchist?
>>
>>44375111
>as a communist
>Are you actually an anarchist?

Not that anon but.,.what? Or did you mis-quote?
>>
>>44375147
I dont know how he reconciles collectivizing production and maintaining individual identity. I mean don't you need a strong sense of state in order to accomplish anything, naturally that precludes being an outsider?
>>
>>44375195
I think he was confused because anarchy and communism are things fourteen year olds claim to like.
>>
>>44356540
So wrong anon, yet not fully. The Endgame will be planetwide artificial intelligences goeverning an interstellar empire in which posthumans will life as undying gods and slaves. It will be glorious and grim as fuck because meritards can't get their shit together and finally kick fucking capitalism behind the government and goverment behind the people that empowers it.
>>
>>44375268
For the people. From the people. By the people.
>>
>>44375268
Planetary "A.I.s", interstellar empires, and singularity-cult posthumans are simply nonsense. Meritocracy is fine in your hypothetical nonsense future because each individual will be created or enhanced to an equal potential in their mental and physical capacities, something not present in the injustice of today's genetic lottery -- your meritard complaint is deserving of nothing but contempt. Whether we actually will attain the ability to create perfect babies in our future, much less distribute this capability to every parent, is an optimism to be discarded.

The creation of interfaces between human brains and the near-instantaneous communications infrastructure we currently imperfectly access, and the subsequent linking of each mind into a hyperefficient network of comparatively perfect communication and decision-making, is an inevitability that has already reached nascence in modern experiments on linking the distinct brains and nervous systems between multiple rats. From this point, we will hopefully discard any pretensions of unattainable technologies from pitiful science fiction and become a meta-organism capable of caring for its body -- us -- and influencing its environment far more effectively than we ever could.
>>
>>44375195
>I dont know how he reconciles collectivizing production and maintaining individual identity.
Why does one prevent the other?
>>
>>44342697
RIP based thread
>>
>>44379926
Meh, too much of a knee jerk reaction due to MAGICAL REALM for any real discussion
>>
>>44340920
...Lilium?
>>
>>44380430
Only if they make their religion include things like becoming one with the goddess in the afterlife
>>
>>44357689
It's a pity, I still think it's a good idea
>>
Deny, what do I care about what happened to the world? Just give me the coin I was promised.
>>
In other words, finish a game of DnD, and switch to a game of Everyone is John in God Mode after that.
>>
File: I Return Bearing Death.jpg (48KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
I Return Bearing Death.jpg
48KB, 470x600px
>>44340920
We Are All Us!

Praise the Goddess!

Praise Sedenya!
>>
>>44340920
As long as they have the chance to refuse it is a good end. Otherwise you punch the GM.
>>
>>44384392
>Everyone is John in God Mode
That actually sounds pretty fun
>>
Objectively bad end, objectively bad GM.
Kill yourself, fetishfag.
>>
>>44384909
This, let them make their own choices
>>
So, Mass Effect's control ending?
>>
>>44375195
>I mean don't you need a strong sense of state in order to accomplish anything

Sure, or at least a sense of community. But it's insane to claim that means destroying everyone's identity as an individual.
>>
>>44389046
>Sure, or at least a sense of community
I'd say most forms of government work best with a strong sense of state.community
>>
>>44340920
I'd suggest to the other party members that at least one of us should accept to help the world. I'm not up for the shared consciousness godhood so as long as one of the others does so I'm out.

Maybe go help build church to new god.
>>
>>44340996
Yeah dumbass, we all know that.

The question is whether you're willing to sacrifice what makes you "you" for the greater good.
>>
File: 1447543266647.gif (1MB, 256x262px) Image search: [Google]
1447543266647.gif
1MB, 256x262px
Glory to the many. I am a voice in their choir.
>>
>>44394190
Praise the choir's perfect harmony.
>>
>>44340920
Once we fuse, can I be one of the boobs?
>>
>>44393121
You must be retarded if you can't infer from his answer that he's not okay with the prospect of being turned into a goddess with the rest of his party.
>>
>>44394412
Why just one?
>>
>>44384553
>Sedenya
Who?
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.