[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #626: The Worm That Walks Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 43

File: TheBasics.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
TheBasics.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>44266524
>>
>>44286762
Yamaguchi dictated the rest of his intended plot and ending for Familiar of Zero before he died so it could be finished by another author.
>>
What's the most mundane thing you've ever wished for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKTjh_ykQY
>>
>>44286887
I wished for more beer.
>>
>>44286762
The author died in 2013, but apparently he wanted it to be finished so they found somebody to complete it, and it's supposed to come out in February.
>>
>>44286882
>>44286908
Still suspicious of it. Wouldn't count it as official.
>>
>>44286887
Forty acres and a mule
>>
>>44279075
fallen London question: If you buy some souls and reincarnate them back into Body does that count as having created life?
>>44286743
has anyone tried Letting Saitama have a go At them? Word of God is that he's a universe Buster If He ever got serious.
>>
>>44286887
That is quite possibly the oddest collaboration I've ever seen.
>>
>>44286887
An electric bug swatter (one of those that look like a tennis racket)
>>
>>44286997
>fallen London question: If you buy some souls and reincarnate them back into Body does that count as having created life?

There's lots of wiggle room depending on the details, and you can define "created life" in various ways - especially when you add souls to the mix.

It's probably close enough for whatever purposes.
>>
>>44286887

In the current chain, an Astral Light Pen - the only thing wished for, so far.

In previous ones, no idea. Those runs made full use of item duplication methods, so unlimited wishes was a thing.
>>
>>44287055
>>44286997

Oh, sorry - didn't realise you were asking Clover.
>>
>>44286887
The multiverse's most comfortable desk and chair set.
>>
>>44287137
>Not taking the most comfortable Couch.
You disappoint me.
>>
>>44286997
If you're talking for the purposes of them being companions because you created them it's almost certainly a no. You're not creating the conciousness, just giving it a body. Otherwise it would lead to stupid shit with people ripping out the souls of companion candidates and shoving them into another body to get what's effectively a free pod.
>>
>>44286887
The best All around pair of boxer briefs That this wish is capable of providing Me with.

>>44287055
More specifically I'm asking because of the rule that life you create doesn't take a pod, I've got a fair amount of space between the tower, the various terrain features that follow you between jumps, and the LoT So I was looking for some people to populate them.
>>44287111
Didn't they make it or did you ?
>>
So /jc/, as someone who has never played Monopoly, how do I win the jump?
>>
>>44287166
I don't have to wish for that, I can just buy it.
>>
>>44287302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hfe97Q5kuI
>>
>>44287302
Make sure you're the banker so you can swipe $100 bills when no one is looking (don't take the $500s, it'd be too obvious that you're cheating if people see all the orange in your wallet)
>>
>>44287345
>>44287371
Thanks.
>>
File: [angry hero noises].gif (3MB, 415x370px) Image search: [Google]
[angry hero noises].gif
3MB, 415x370px
>>44287302
All you have to do is hold out until everyone else quits.

This Gauntlet is not a test of your power, or of your knowledge.

It is a test of your patience.
>>
File: Bottledsoul.png (8KB, 100x130px) Image search: [Google]
Bottledsoul.png
8KB, 100x130px
>>44286997
>does putting a living thing in a new body count as making life.
Really? This has less basis then She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's plan, at least that /sounded/ like a loophole.
>>
>>44287169
>>44287190

But people claimed earlier that if you clone a character, they count as your offspring and are your companions.

Also, technically the issue with shoving a soul in a different body is:

You can't import them. As in, you can't give em origins, you can't give em perks, etc.
>>
>>44287302
Take the Landlord's Game perk. Buy complete sets, keep people from getting complete sets. That's literally all you need.
>>
>>44287435
Darn it,your right. Forget I said anything.

>>44287437
I have other ways to empower people and The idea was to get myself some civilians anyway.
>>
>>44287371
Can confirm.
Cheating is the best way to win.
And also the best way to get banned from parties you don't want to go to.
>>
>>44287489
Yeah, it's just empowering people is kinda different than proper import, since with proper import they got memories of learning or using their perk gained stuff and perk gained stuff tends to be either things you can't easily replicate or they are better
>>
>>44286997
To simplify, you just made mass. If you made life from scratch, with your own dirt, yes. Reincarnation with souls in this matter is just like changing a suit. And besides, you really should get those souls (and contracts, those seem to be an important part of the transaction) back to their owners. Anything to deny Hell its schemes.

>>44287302
Cheat. Buy railroads. Buy sides two and three. Stay in jail in late game. Break up monopolies. Cheat.
>>
>>44287302
buy the version change so that you can play the cat lovers edition. I don't know how you could lose with so many cats.
>>
File: Evil cackling.gif (497KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
Evil cackling.gif
497KB, 500x215px
>>44287423
So, wait, all i have to do is be patient, and annoy the shit out of the other players until they leave? ...I can do that. I can do that very well.
>>
>>44287435
Who is "She-who-must-not-be-named" ? Why is she to not be named? Was that a super terrible player who ignored rules? Is all that she did not allowed, including the "Clone" or "Take soul" part?
>>
>>44287699
She was worse than me, we do not speak her name because she has a tendency to appear when you do. I wanted to help her, but she was beyond help, also likely a intentional troll. And just taking souls To get around the pod rule Would be bad enough,But she did it in a Way that involved a lot of weird fetishes.
>>
File: sad ruby.gif (995KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad ruby.gif
995KB, 500x281px
>>44287699
You sweet summer child, you do not wish to know.

I envy your innocence, for mine was lost long ago.
>>
>>44287699
If it's who I think it is, then she shan't be named less you summon her.

Let's put it this way. In terms of fetishes, she was worse than Tera.
>>
>>44287699
It's bad enough Tera was embarrassed by the comparison, and that's all I'll say on the matter.
>>
>>44287746
So wait, taking souls via FMA, Dark Binding, Elder Scrolls, etc, with the intent of spitting them out later in their own bodies is a pod rule violation?

Well, there goes that plan.
>>
>>44287754
>>44287764
Oh yeah,The Gal was a freak and not in the sexy way. I just have a type that is hard to find IRL,But she was messed up!
>>44287792
Funny enough that Was basically her plan, she was going to use dark binding to absorb the soul of her husbando and You don't Even want to know how she was going to make a new body for him!
>>
>>44287792
TECHNICALLY, THis was talked about many times and it's not BREAKING rules, it's just bending them, going around.

It really depends what you are doing this for. Just to interact with the character, hang out, or if you are just using them for army of super powerful characters. Also whether you are making it so you must take their soul before jump ends, lest they be stranded in world and without you or not. Whether they can be imported or not.

Issues that could make taking souls be allowable:

They do not respawn every jump like proper companions do.

If you don't take their soul back into you before jump ends, they are stuck there.

If you just try to get an army of super powerful characters, people might get pissy.

Some methods are immoral or agonizing.

And finally: If you die in the chain, or stay in the world... they stay in that jump too. So your death will strand them there, as will yolur choice to stay there. They can't be sent back. The world will miss them forever. And if you choose to be sent home? Same, if you take their soul with you.

So be careful, Jumper, lest you cause incredible tragedy and despair if you don't keep track of time, or get reckless. If you stop jumping, they may hold it against you too. If they die in a fight, unless you can revive people, well... they are stuck dead
>>
>>44287838
She was going to give birth to the body with either semen of her husbando or other characters and then put the soul into that body.

Is that about right? I'm guessing
>>
>>44287918
Pretty much yeah...... is that you we are talking about Anon?
>>
>>44287838
>>44287869
Some of it was intended as a method of storing worthy enemies as quirky minibosses.

Others was a way of granting a second life to those who were denied it and died early in canon (I was planning Angel of Borderlands for it if it came to that).

The people I liked but couldn't take I was planning on visiting post-spark.

>>44287918
Yeaahhh. That's some Franken Fran/SCP levels of messed up.
>>
>>44287939
Last time I checked, I'm a male.

I just guessed it from "You don't even want to know how she was going to make a new body for him" combined with general TG opinion about Cthulhutech or the rule of "Your children might be your companions, up to you"
>>
>>44287970
Really people use it that way?
I use it either on 1. opponents I don't trust To stay dead 2. opponents who do not fear death because their religious Beliefs cause them to imagine they will have a positive afterlife.
>>
File: Anti+Spiral.jpg (12KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Anti+Spiral.jpg
12KB, 500x281px
>>44286887
Huh. Can't believe that's not a Team Four Star production.

>>44287302
The only winning move is to get as drunk as possible and pretend whatever follows was just a bad dream for the rest of your journey.

>>44287699
You wish to know who she is? Rather, who she was? This path will only lead you to foolishness, consuming all, rewarding none. Turn back, please friend, turn back and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well. All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

A reckoning CAN be postponed indefinitely
>>
>>44287302
Know the rule. The rule is that if a location isn't bought by the person landing on it, it is auctioned.
>>
>>44287699
These questions are one with answers you can never unlearn.

Treasure not knowing.
>>
Hiiiiiiii.
>>
So, whats the "Only The Dead Can Know Peace From This" Drawback in Monopoly based on?
>>
>>44288252
Y'know, if you were going to fake out being nobody in particular you could've at least put on a trip as well

>>44288279
Probably someone's bad memories of a family reunion. The true evil at the root of all board games.
>>
>>44288252
Oh bother... hang on a minute where's your trip?
>>
File: oh-no-otter.jpg (25KB, 297x296px) Image search: [Google]
oh-no-otter.jpg
25KB, 297x296px
>>44287792
>Dark Binding

I wouldn't say that it would count in that respect, if only because souls taken in that manner are effectively slaves to your will. You control them completely, so any "free will" they have is what you allow them to posses.

Plus, I doubt anyone you'd want to give a body to would take kindly to you ripping out their soul and devouring it.
>>
>>44287970
>storing worthy enemies as quirky minibosses

Totally cool, it's what Dark Binding is all about! I do something similar, except it's with a myriad of horrible, horrible monsters I defeated. (Monster Hunter was great for that)

>a way of granting a second life to those who were denied it and died early in canon

NO. No, no, no, no, no. Dark Binding is most assuredly NOT something you want to use on people you like. There are several soul-based transportation/implantation perks and tech available throughout jumps.
Hell, Soul Tap someone and shove them into a nice container, then clone their bodies at a later date. Or, use some Sealing (from Naruto) to contain their souls in a tattoo/teapot/paper/rock, and then clone their body.
>>
>>44288821
Technically, couldn't you learn to extract these souls from yourself later?

And for those that think it's also agonizing, the devourment... Not exactly. When Seras ate the whatever the dude's name was, he was pretty chill about it and they had a friendly partner relationship.
>>
File: uraraka.gif (147KB, 548x692px) Image search: [Google]
uraraka.gif
147KB, 548x692px
So which Jumps have the best gravity-manipulation powers?
>>
>>44289361
Best I know of juts involves walking on walls.
>>
>>44289361
The one from Generator Rex is really good.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks the Megaman 64 600cp drawback is fucking stupid
>>
>>44289744
Probably, since I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't see a "Megaman 64" drawback in any of the Megaman jumps, suggesting I'm not understanding what you're saying.
>>
>>44289744
It's okay. It's actually much more achievable than other jump's 600 drawbacks. So there's that at least.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-20-20-18-46.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-20-20-18-46.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>44289809
I'm talking about the Bomberman one sorry, and this is it
>>
>>44289870
Oh, that one. Yeah, that's a pretty awful drawback. I don't think anyone's taken it.
>>
>>44289870
Oh yeah. That. Yeah that's complete horseshit. To an utterly retarded degree.
>>
>>44289900
It's just so stupid how this person actually assumed that some random guy could beat the Multiverse Entity that can create Oldwalkers
>>
Are there any settings that can let me control a skeleton as if I'm actually it?

I want to pretend to be a Lich then freak adventurers out when they find out that it's actually a necromancer behind everything.
>>
So, in Evangelion jump, can we arguably go for the Unit Null from the Evangelion: Another Impact short? As in, find where it was actually happening and GO GET IT

https://vimeo.com/121573863
>>
>>44290085
I don't think so, since it's non-canon. You could probably use the 0CP fanverse drawback to go there, though. But people tend to view going to noncanon worlds just to grab a specific item as being close to cheating.
>>
>>44290130
It is beautiful though.
>>
>>44289361
Fairy Tail has one or two, though I don't remember how good they are, and Touhou has something that lets you manipulate density. Hell, depending on how that and the magic in that that allows you to manipulate time work, you may be able to simulate gravity by doing whatever weird fuckery that bending spacetime is.
>>
>>44289361
also worm. It depends on what you are looking for
>>
>>44289361
No love for City of Heroes? I am a bit bamboozled trying to envisage a mini-black hole with some of your abilities, though.
>>
>>44289361
The Marvel jump (not the MCU jump, the other one)

Grab "Kinesis" and choose gravity as the thing you can manipulate.

Fairy Tail has S ranked Gravity Magic, which is also great.
>>
Reality Marble: Almighty Fusion Garden: This stems from the users near obsession with putting together objects and beings alike
This manifests itself after a garden of eden style garden but if one takes a closer look they can see countless objects in trees and plants alike
With this the user can fuse his abilities together with absolute perfection and can combine properties of people and concepts

How can I improve upon this?
>>
>>44289361
You could probably manipulate gravity with King Arthur magic but since it's one of the fundamental forces it'd probably take a boatload of energy to do
>>
>>44290618
Well, uh. For a start? Having an RM that explicitly deals with non-Type-Moon concepts is extremely meta. Probably don't do that. They're not Stands.

For another? "combine properties of people and concepts" is awfully vague as well as potentially far beyond the scope of any RM. Maybe you could have some sort of biorganic maze that feeds on and absorbs sentient beings like some Dead Apostles, gradually digests 'em into mana or something.
>>
>>44289361
One Punch Man psionics have gravity manipulation.
>>
>>44289361
One of the flames in Reborn! lets you manipulate gravity in an area if I remember right.
>>
>>44290706
Type moon doesn't have the concept of fusion? And I was thinking of having a limit on combining things
>>
I am here for a system shock/Space station 13 jump

Has anyone even mulled the idea over? Or am I outta luck for metal deathtrap jumps?
>>
>>44290979
metal deathtrap jumps you say?
Three letters: SCP
>>
>>44289361
This .gif reminds me of a question I wanted to ask the thread:

In your opinion, how far along in the story do you think a series has to be before it's ready for a jump? How many unanswered questions and opportunities for invalidating the fluff are allowed?

As an example, Boku No Hero Academia seems like it would make a fine jump, but we're still pretty early in the series and there are lots of things we still don't know. For instance, we don't even know where the powers in this setting came from. What level of explanation does a series have to have reached before it's ready for jumpmaking?
>>
>>44290806
>>44290706
Are there any actual guidelines to make a reality marble I thought it was your twisted point of view
>>
>>44290979
I remember hearing talk about a System Shock jump a while back, I don't know if it's still being worked on, though.
>>
>>44291095
It is but they're not basically unlimited in power and scope like Stands are.
>>
>>44291095
The thing is not a Twisted point of view because the " real world" is just the earth's reality marble. Yours is significantly smaller but that doesn't make it any less real or valid.
>>
>>44291156
>>44291165
What are your reality marbles so I may have a reference
>>
>>44291206
Just go look at some of the canonical ones on the wiki.
>>
>>44290806
Type Moon doesn't have any canon base for "I can fuse anything on a conceptual level", no.

>>44291095
It is, yes. As for guidelines-Nasu is inconsistent as hell. The general rule, though, is the older/more alien from baseline you are the stronger yours is, and however strong yours is, it won't be able to override Gaia alone. They're heavily tied to in-universe metaphysical nonsense.

Look up some of the Dead Apostle Ancestors for higher-end RM feats (and before you ask, ORT and Primate Murder don't count because they're only honorary members). And remember-these guys have been around for a long, long time and most of them have done other things to become one with their RM or get stronger, their RMs alone aren't necessarily all that impressive to start out with. There's one dude who's shtick is ummoning crows, for example.
>>
>>44291092
Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Toriko have proven that if it's a manga, do not make it into a Jump until it's done, or you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>44291220
I've already looked it up but sadly I don't really get how I would make something like that my own if it comes down to it I'll probably just copy a Canon one
>>
>>44291206
Basically it's a reality with rules That are different from the Reality marble Most people are familiar with. Archer for example is a sword, he knows he's a sword And His reality marble unlimited blade works is based on him being the collective embodiment of all swords used by Legendary heroes and villains,but Gaia Thinks that Archer is not a sword so when archer is in Gaia's Reality marble he looks like a dude with spiky hair,Archer needs to manifest UBW in order to Fully Take advantage of his swordlessness Since The most common reality Marble says he's a guy With spiky hair.
>>
does the sonnets of a sorcerer drawback out of harry potter give you any ability to create a sonnet on the fly?
>>
>>44291247
Thank you although I'd still like to see someone else's to gain inspiration
>>
>>44291317
Do not do that! a reality marble is your personal viewpoint, it's an expression of your very Innermost soul, to take a cannon one would overwrite who you are with whatever you took!
>>
>>44291381
I guess I kinda get it
>>
>>44291095
First, think of how you view reality. Then think of how different reality actually is. Now imagine you could tell the world to shut up, because your reality is how things actually are. That's literally what a reality marble is.

Iskander views his men as forever a part of him, still sharing his dreams and goals. They weren't. Most of them were just soldiers doing their jobs, some of them probably didn't care for him very much, and all of them are dead now. But he can tell reality to fuck off, and he can bring all of them together in a giant crusade. That's what a reality marble is.

So, what do you think which is objectively wrong that you want to make true anyway?
>>
For the King Arthur jump, can anyone recommend some nice Arthurian settings? Ones that would be easy to survive for a very early jumper?

Otherwise I'm thinking I may have to take the Dragon's Bride drawback. Sure, you're basically a shiny pet for a dragon, but the "standard" legend means you're in 5th century Britain: cold, wet, dreary, primitive, unsanitary, bloodily violent. Being the permanent "guest" of a powerful dragon, heavily guarded by its servants, isn't bad at all in comparison to being a medieval hobo.
>>
>>44291427
It doesn't say that in the description is that a thing ?
>>
>>44291387
Nope. If you do Disney Princess jump first, there's a free perk for that.
>>
>>44291502
Oh I'm not saying it's something you can't do, I'm just saying it's a bad idea That would Most likely Destroy your personality replace it with something entirely different .
>>
>>44290130
>>44290085

That short is amazing, though. After the intro I mean.
>>
>>44291481
Disney's The Sword and the Stone ought to be pretty safe unless Mim decides to get creative.

Unfortunately if you do take the Dragon's Bride drawback there is a strong possibility that Mim will be your dragon.
>>
>>44291477
How would I make an ability on procrastination?
>>
>>44291535
But I have perks that stop personality destruction
>>
>>44291570
Something to do with Time flowing at a different rate so that you always have all the time you want?
>>
>>44291600
Well then the reality marble is Probably the thing that's going to go in that case, it works by your personality and internal perception of reality differing from the planets, so if Your personality and and worldview don't change it's going to fade away
>>
>>44291535
>>44291610
>>44291663
Holy shit, Bancho's actually being pretty competent about this stuff.
>>
>>44291663
So make an original thanks I'm probably gonna post the result
>>
>>44291718
Is that a surprise? He'd probably have a Noble Phantasm if they were a thing that actually existed.
>>
>>44291774
Why would he have one?
>>
>>44291774
A Reality Marble, I mean. Fucking Nasuverse terminology, there's too many things to keep track of.
>>
>>44291791
You have to be legitimately insane to get one.
>>
>>44291718
I imagine this has something to do with how much stuff he's asked and got called out on for being stupidly overpowered about Type-Moon in the past. As hard as it is to believe, it seems some of the stuff he's been told again and again is finally rubbing off after a while.

If nothing else, it's a neat bit of serenity before the inevitable shitstorm when he does something wretched again.
>>
>>44291718
I'm trying harder, getting kicked out of IRC was a wake-up call.
>>44291734
Looking forward to it.
>>44291796
Fate is Equal parts OP and bullshit,I'm with you On that point . And I certainly hope That doesn't become a thing, considering my tendencies towards paranoia. >>44291813
See When the person in question is actually legitimately insane that's not an insult It's just stating a fact.
>>44291834
Pretty much yeah, Thanks Val.
>>
>>44291570
I dunno, think it over for a bit, you'll probably think of a neat one eventually.
>>
File: bloodbornedollheight.jpg (201KB, 604x963px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbornedollheight.jpg
201KB, 604x963px
Daily reminder that when Eileen kills you in Bloodborne, she tells you to tell the Little Doll she said Hello.

...Little doll.

LITTLE.
>>
>>44291887
Womanlets, when will they learn?
>>
What should I name my new companion from Soul Eater (She's a Weapon, a Scmitar to be exact)
>>
>>44292059
Jean-Louise
>>
>>44292059
Knives Chau
>>
Jumpers what feature is a MUST in your warehouses?
>>
>>44292059
Weiss Penny Schmidt-Ariel.

Coming up with that was physically painful.
>>
>>44292059
Madame Rouge.
>>
>>44292059
call her "hey you."
>>
>>44292059
Excalibur

>>44292138
Alternatively, bitch
>>
>>44292059
Well Scimitars are typically middle eastern so you could call it "Death to America"
>>
>>44291568
On the bright side, she's got that big tiddy form.
>>
>>44292126
Shelves.
>>
>>44292126
Medical bay,Never forget Someplace to Patch people up. Also plumbing plus Portal ensures you are never too far from a toilet.
>>
>>44292126
Infinite foods and drinks. It doesn't matter what kinds, I need them all.
>>
>>44292126
air

A workshop. Just having something the size of a garage to work in and not have to set up/move when I have to move around is priceless.
>>
>>44292126
INTERNET
>>
File: whiteout.gif (479KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
whiteout.gif
479KB, 500x303px
>>44292126
A cold storage unit.
>>
>>44292126
Size upgrade- more space is always appreciated.

Pods are also a necessity.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85KB, 600x338px
>>44292126
Force Wall. It's a warehouse before anything else, gotta keep the wares safe.
>>
How powerful is Castlevania Dracula
>>
>>44286887
I don't wish for things, I acquire the power necessary to achieve or obtain them.
>>
>>44292391
Shit. Forgot the question mark.
>>
>>44292202
>>44292218
>>44292221
>>44292227
>>44292295
>>44292319
>>44292354
>>44292375

I simply love how everyone has a completely different answer
>>
>>44292126
A hanger and/or tools
>>
>>44292126
A Spa, you got to chill out now and then and some worlds have no such luxuries
>>
>>44292126
There's only two things which are absolute necessities - Portals and Force Wall. Anything else can be replaced, but the ability to just GET AWAY from a bad situation, regroup, and recover is irreplaceable.
>>
>>44291860
Revelation Arena: the user manifest's this realm as a way to achieve the dream of his wish for a "pure" fight there are a set number of rules this reality marble sets in place
1. No person or thing can change or pervert this arena (no reality warping or field changing effects while this reality marble is still up)
2.if the opponent is injured they will immediately be healed to 100% the same goes for the user
3.All mage craft and magic as well as other abilities that need a source are super charged (constantly refilling)
4. The user can set only a number of two rules that are absolutely for himself ( these rules cannot severely impair the opposition)
>>
So are there any cool eyepatchs out there? Shades, capes, jackets and hats always get mentioned but rarely are eyepatchs.
>>
>>44292644
Is there anything I can change or to make it better ?
>>
>>44292594
Indeed.

Size upgrade can be done through extra dimensional space. WOrkshop can be made on your own. Medical bay too. Shelves, too, easy. Robots, too. Register? Too. The lesser gravity isn't needed, similar with power suit. Just make your own or get stronger. Internet...

Can you connect your warehouse to internet of the jump world without the upgrade?
>>
>>44292391
>>44292418
Well, he's from an old platforming video game series, so getting some real feats is kinda difficult. But looking up his boss fights might be a good start

Still, he's powered by primordial chaos. He is the Dark Lord, and is the de facto ruler of all evil in his universe. Death itself swears its loyalty to him.

So, I dunno. Drinking his blood to try and eat his soul will probably turn out real bad for you, though. Same for pretty much any monster/demon in that universe if you don't take some time to digest them.
>>
>>44292594
Portals a shit, tiny little entranceway is bad. Key best.
>>
File: what.gif (100KB, 540x367px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
100KB, 540x367px
>>44292126
Warehouse? What warehouse?
>>
File: wallpaper_2974946.jpg (121KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_2974946.jpg
121KB, 1680x1050px
>>44292126
Warehouse? Is THAT what that interdimensional factory thing is?
>>
>>44292646
You could get and keep the "Dokuganryuu" drawback from Sengoku Basara (assuming that's what it's titled) - it comes with a neat eyepatch.

And a horrible disease, if I recall, but hey!
>>
File: 1450278943557.jpg (106KB, 1002x774px) Image search: [Google]
1450278943557.jpg
106KB, 1002x774px
>>44292697
I thought he was empowered by satan himself in that setting. He's incredibly powerful in his setting if you want to gain a piece of that power you're gonna need some serious willpower, and anti-corruption at the very least. Something that will allow you to suppress or remove his influence while still maintaining his power.

I'm not saying it's impossible. Just that he's no pushover, not by a long shot.
>>
>>44292697
Surely some of the more recent games have decent feats?

Wasn't exactly expecting him to be a walk in the park

Eh, was thinking about saving his soul until I was confident I could do it. Also, there is literally a perk that allows you to eat monsters weaker then you easily.
>>
>Got the IRC talking about Potato Mode
>mass fucking panc
WELP
>>
>>44292697
I thought Death works for him more or less because they're friends. He could leave at any time but Dracula and Death are buds so he hangs out in the castle and plays mini-boss.
>>
>>44292957
Obviously. Those guys lose their heads about the slightest thing.
>>
>>44292891
Interesting thing to note: In another universe, Satan is scared to hell by Dracula.

>>44292957
Little late to the party, aren't you Anon?
>>
>>44292957
What did you expect? At least five of them used to be in Magical Realm, and we /all/ know how that went down.

I hear Wakfu was in Domain Master, too. Got some bad rolls and died horribly. Saw things people weren't supposed to see.
>>
>>44292957
Yes and? How does this affect us?
>>
>>44293023
I thought Domain Master and Magical Realm were supposed to be the same thing
>>
>>44293078
Shitstirrers like to stir shit. News at 11.
>>
>>44293079
They weren't. Similar concepts, both blew up horribly, but not the same thing.

Anyway, I hope that explains it so we can get back to Jump talk, such as...

Is there any reason to be an Ouginak or Puddly in Wakfu?
>>
>>44292957
What's potato mode?
>>
File: HD-Menace.jpg (352KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HD-Menace.jpg
352KB, 1280x720px
>>44292915
The Lords of Shadow stuff is a different continuity, so it probably doesn't count for the jump we have.

And- I'm pretty sure we've had this same discussion before, but regarding eating everyone who attacks you and the ensuing corruption if you catch some good guy.

I'm just afraid of going a step too far and accidentally turning into this horrid abomination, though you're likely too powerful to worry about that anyway.
>>
>>44293163
>Ouginak
H I P S
Also if you like dogs and being strong as fuck.

>Puddly
Nigh invulnerable to physical damage. Pretty cute. Beware of evaporating.
>>
>>44293175
multiplayer

>>44292982
That sounds pretty boss, won't lie. Almost makes up for all the shit he went through back when he was a mortal.

>>44292915
I think there's a perk from Supernatural if you want to save his soul, although as others have pointed out-it's Dracula. Expect to have to give it your all, and piss off the primordial chaos in the process.
>>
>>44293175
It's a nickname for multiplayer. Once upon a time, someone by the name of Epicureanon released a "Multiplayer Supplement" that was actually a recipe for twice-baked potato casserole.

Some maintain that the recipe uses too much sour cream.

Since then, "potatoes" or "potato mode" has been a euphemism for the mythical Multiplayer Jumpchain, a creature dreaded and feared by many.
>>
>>44292891
Interesting thing to note. I'm not quite sure if Satan is a thing in the primary Castlevania canon. We have all kinds of demons and devils, but Dracula seems to play the "lord of all evil" role instead, with Chaos as the source of his power.

>>44292391
He's basically the lord of all evil in the Castlevania universe. He's not unbeatable in a one-on-one fight, though. He's no slouch in combat - some of his boss fights are disappointing, but some are among the hardest in the games. However, the majority of his real power is tied up in the Castle and his control over all the forces of darkness.

>>44292982
According to Lament of Innocence, the Crimson Stone is what gave Dracula control over Death; Death's allegiance is to its wielder. However, that doesn't mean they're not good friends at the same time.
>>
>>44293185
Yeah, it's an AU or some shit, but there are games not connected to that. Like, one of the era's you can start in is based on a DS game IIRC.

That perk I mentioned should allow me to negate that weakness.

>>44293250
I'm basically a lightning throwing god who can pick up a building from the foundations and toss it at him. I've got nanomachines that allow me to eat any magical attack he throws at me.

Granted, that's only if i survive it first, but i've got a couple abilities, including the nanomachines, that should allow me to survive that.
>>
I want to build a fully mechanical mech to fight an Angel from evangelion in melee combat.

What would you recommend?
>>
>>44293677
You need an AT Field.

Just take over Jet Alone, fix its power source to be better, give it an AT field or use your own if you somehow make it powerful enough.

OR GO GET THE EVANGELION UNIT NULL

https://vimeo.com/121573863
>>
>>44293677
melee complicates matters, if it was a ranged mecha you could maybe just strap a spaceship's gun to it

If you have Super Robot Wars OG, you can make or import a large class mecha which should do nicely
>>
So, I'm taking Monster Cat companion in Soul Eater (like Blair, for reference) and I need a name.
thoughts?
>>
>>44293856
http://www.behindthename.com/random/
>>
File: Jet_Alone_Prime.png (238KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jet_Alone_Prime.png
238KB, 410x600px
>>44293677
Find/Build Jet Alone Prime, and give it a Semblance.

Boom! Hammer Time.
>>
File: A.W._Mastema.png (303KB, 430x526px) Image search: [Google]
A.W._Mastema.png
303KB, 430x526px
>>44293772
>>44293799
>>44293677
Purely mechanical mecha are totally OK for fighting Angels, you just need to be sure you outfit them with powerful energy weapons. Something on par with the Positron Cannon should do.

Mecha sized lightsabers or HF blades will work as well.
>>
>>44292646
Pretty sure taking the right origin in the Space Pirate Captain Harlock jump gives you one for free
>>
>>44289361
It's more gravity manipulation technology but the FFXIII jumps all have gravity manipulation built into their science perks
>>
>>44292644
Is this better or no ?
>>
>>44293677
I know everyone told you 'AT fields' or 'positron rifles' , but you'd honestly fair better in buying the Lance. It's TECHNICALLY technology, and it wrecks angels' day.
>>
File: she sees your book.jpg (70KB, 599x606px) Image search: [Google]
she sees your book.jpg
70KB, 599x606px
So, how are your stories coming along?
>>
>>44294214
Reality Marble?
>>
>>44294244
Yes
>>
>>44294226
I can't write prose worth beans.

I don't even know why I'm still here, with that in mind.
>>
>>44294226
Are there any good perks for becoming a writer? Because I need them. Badly.
>>
>>44294226
Is this for jumpchain related stories or stories in general because if got a couple on the anvil right now
>>
>>44294264
Imagination? Imagination's probably right, which is fine in itself.
>>
Is there a Force Awakens Jump in progress? Because I feel like making one.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>44293677
...why fully mechanical? Angel combat doctrine should really be founded around the same principles as Endbringer combat doctrine: Out of context problems>raw firepower, and target the core.

But, well. If you insist:

-Master Builder and Upgrade! from Transformers to build agile war machines
-Dune and AssCreed perks for building more durable machinery
-Supreme Commander, because you're gonna need to seriously buff those forcefields to stand a chance
-Even disregarding the devil cell stuff, the Gundam jumps have some good stuff like the AGE Device
-Futurama and MCU. Not for giant robot stuff, but because if you are for some reason prejudiced against bringing magic to an Angel fight you're going to want to need significantly more powerful power systems to punch through an AT-Field
-Apart from the immense potential for reverse engineering, Macross has perks to make you a great pilot as well as good at building great robots
-Tenchi Muyo, Van Helsing, Mahou Sensei Negima and Johnny Test to up your tech level in general. Seriously you're putting yourself at a huge disadvantage against Arael, Leliel and Armisael.
-Digitised Sorcery from Fate/Extra. Hey, it's still technically technology
>>
>>44294309
Original Trilogy would cover that timeframe.
>>
File: Okay.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Okay.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>44294293
Honestly lets go with both, both is good

>>44294309
There are, two whole fucking movies left.
WAIT
>>
>>44294309
Can we wait until the triology finishes? There's two whole movies left!
>>
>>44294257
Seems rather structured, but maybe that fits your mindset if you're all rules lawyer-y
>>
>>44294343
Yah, but the munchkining potential is real, too bad someone's already making an Original Trilogy Jump though.
>>
>>44294353
I don't know how I would make one that's unstructured
>>
File: Antispiralshocked.png (190KB, 393x453px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralshocked.png
190KB, 393x453px
>>44294226
Suddenly, writing assignments out of nowhere. Everything is...more or less on hiatus until next semester

That goddamn detective story is taking much, much longer to write than I thought
>>
>>44294412
>Too bad
Better movies. Newest one's plot is just a bad copy anyway. Plus someone, ya know, making jumps is always good.
>>
>>44294341
I've got this whole rwby sorta of si thing where I get mixed with cardin and I was going to explore the less known characters and the world it's self my jump chain one is that my rolls are ridiculous and I don't know half of these settings
>>
>>44294456
Are they making you write a full on short story?
>>
Jump #012: Castlevania
Name: Amelia Sabot
Starting Era: 1937 - World In Chaos
Origin: Cursed - Vampire

-Perks-
Inhuman Power (Free)
Power of Dominance (-800CP)
Lure of Darkness (-150CP)
Weapon Master (Chains) (-100CP)
Dual Art (-600CP)

-Items-
Cube of Zoe (-200CP)

-Drawbacks-
Order of the Demon (+300CP)
Illusionary Dance (+300CP)

So, not knowing much (Read: anything at all) about the Castlevania series, besides that it stars Dracula, I resolve to keep my head down until noticeably supernatural shit goes down.

Till then, i practice my newfound abilities with a chain and try my hand at running a proper company for the first time, specializing in R&D. I create several gadgets that wouldn't be invented for a few decades, and a further few that would never be invented at all in this dimension.

I make sure to be in Germany in 1941 so that i can Scan this ugly beast of a machine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwerer_Gustav And quickly hightail it out of there. Once back at corporate HQ in the states, I get to work building and upgrading it.

Finally though, I heard news of entire villages disappearing in a line leading towards, where else, Transylvania. I began making my way there.
>>
File: AntispiralNOOOO.png (286KB, 688x556px) Image search: [Google]
AntispiralNOOOO.png
286KB, 688x556px
>>44294498
Oh no, the assignments are proper essays with references and all that guff

The detective story is the jumpchain-related one
>>
>>44294226
I wrote this for my MGS jump a few days ago.

>http://pastebin.com/dqkMRPfa
>>
>>44294309
Eh, don't care for it much. At least they had the token love interest be mildly competent by having her become a Jedi herself.
>>
>>44294652
'scuse me while I get right up in there
>>
>>44294655
Both of them should have died when they fought Kylo though, nothing's as good as a light saber battle against a trained fighter, no matter how injured.
>>
File: Flood of Stupidity.gif (2MB, 200x129px) Image search: [Google]
Flood of Stupidity.gif
2MB, 200x129px
>>44294334
No it won't.

>>44294309
Listen to these anons. >>44294341 >>44294343

>>44294655
Keep ya damn spoilers to yourself.
>>
>>44294655
>>44294749
Oi, spoilers you fucks.
>>
Can we just wait till like, the second movie to talk about the first movie?
>>
Is it bad that i'm rooting for the Empire/First Order?
I mean, they seem far more awesome then the Republic or whatever.
>>
>>44295065
Well, if they didn't have any of the damn Sith philosophy, they could turn into something of value. As it stands right now, though? All of the nope.
>>
what are some good martial arts jumps? I was going to go Journey to the West and Forgotten Realms, but are there some others?
>>
Is there anything that can help you tank gilgamesh's Ea ?
>>
>>44295138
Wuxia is a good starting point.

>>44295157
Either snag Avalon or make your own ripoff.
>>
>>44295226
Pretty sure that's not possible man. Shit was made by Faeries.
>>
>>44295226
Not magically transport to fairyland I meant legit tank do think a noble phantasm at peak A rank that's a strong a defense as the users will ?
>>
>>44295246
You can buy it as your EX rank noble phatasm for 600 cp and it works the same for you as I'd did artoria
>>
>>44295274
...Really? Did Val say this?
>>
>>44295307
I think so but then again I could be wrong but for EX it better be worth it
>>
>>44294280
Musician jump has a perk that removes writer's block, and Narnia and Princess Bride have storytelling perks that apply to writing
>>
>>44294280
Sims 3 has something
>>
>>44295325
I'm reasonably sure you can't buy canon NPs for yourself, and the buying canon NPs thing was for statting up canon Servants if you want to, say, build Arturia as your Saber.
>>
>>44295907
You can buy the Gate o' Babylon.
>>
>>44295907
with how much God Hand/Gate of Babylon has been talked about, I would be shocked if that were the case
>>
>>44295907
You can if you really lack imagination that much.
>>
>>44292059
CURVED. SWORD.
>>
>>44295933
The EMPTY Gate of Babylon.

But I already have one of those, I call it a warehouse.
>>
>>44295940
Hey now, Caster's little C ranked Dagger is well worth getting- it flawlessly severs ANY magical contract with NO ill effects on either party. That's worth a king's ransom in many settings.
>>
>>44295940
So what we're the original NP'S you made up ?
>>
>>44295979
Semantics!

...But yeah, empty Gate of Babylon.
>>
>>44295940
>You can if you really lack imagination that much.
You say that, but Rider of Black's lance is pretty damn hilarious.

if the tip hits a servant, then their legs disappear from the knee down. All for 100sp
>>
>>44296026
I'm personally fond of the left arm Xanadu matrix and the right arm evil eater 200cp
>>
>>44296018
>Any magical contract
Nope, anything on the level of a Noble Phantasm or above won't be affected by it.
>>
>>44296057
I really wanted to copy those two because of how fucking cool their names are but I have no idea what they actually do besides let you use in-universe mutually exclusive magic systems.
>>
>>44296057
Pretty sure that shit's off limits dude.
>>
Surely some of the things a specced Jumper, or even a half-specced Jumper, can do are on the level of NPs right?

I know some high fantasy settings that have them just lying around, that's for sure.
>>
>>44296113
I posted my build in thread with val and no one blasted my butt plus if I can get knight of honour why not that it's not over powered merely useful
>>
>>44294559
It was surprising easy to find the castle. I just had to follow the screams and monsters there. The castle was perched precariously at the top of a mountain, it looked like the cliff would crumble away at any moment and sent the castle plummeting.

I entered in my usual, tried and true, subtle, fashion: Bashing the gates down a lightning bolt. Once inside, I began looting the place for all it was worth.

Eventually, while I was looting, some skeleton dude appeared out of nowhere and tried to stop my fun, I decided it was time to test out my prototype chain, and, after a little struggling on his part, bound him. I killed him with one of the swords i found. Afterwards, I shoved the sword and the scythe he was carrying into the Treasury.

Shortly afterwards, I came into a large chamber housing a large coffin. I, being the ingeniously smart person I am, tied that shit up in the chain, and blasted that shit right off the bat with the largest amount of electricity I could muster for about five minutes.

Seeing as how I wasn't set upon by a pale jerk off in fancy clothes, I left back for the states as the castle crumbled around me. Pretty much nothing else happened for the rest of the jump besides one pitiful attempt at an assassination while i was at HQ,
>>
>>44296113
>>44296158

plus I am not seeing it on the banned skills in the drive.
>>
>>44296158
Dude, that shit let Shirou hack into the Holy Grail and True Magic. It is fucking off limits.
>>
>>44296184
oh, hey Val, I didn't know you were posting
>>
>>44296184
Considering you gave yourself hundreds of thousands of CP, if not millions and access to an off limits option, I'd say you're in no position to talk.

Oh, one last thing. Shut the fuck up about what is or is not off limits in my jump.
>>
>>44296184
I didn't actually know that I was just using it cause I rolled fate as one of my beginning jumps and I wanted that eternal youth and mage craft boost so are we gonna get an update on that servant supplement?
>>
File: RG0BS1U.gif (2MB, 390x205px) Image search: [Google]
RG0BS1U.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>44296237
>>
File: snap-10.gif (918KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
snap-10.gif
918KB, 500x260px
>>44296237
>>
>>44296237
Ah. Still holding that petty grudge I see. Anyways, was just trying to help an Anon out.

Also, implying you would not have said the same thing.
>>
File: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (489KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif
489KB, 500x240px
>>44296237
>>
File: stop.gif (361KB, 410x206px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
361KB, 410x206px
>>44296305
>being a flagrant hypocrite
>trying to make an official ruling on a Jump that isn't yours
>>
>>44296305
>whatarerules.jpg
>>
File: STOP.gif (441KB, 295x246px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.gif
441KB, 295x246px
>>44296305
>>
File: 9vzYQwj.jpg (256KB, 985x720px) Image search: [Google]
9vzYQwj.jpg
256KB, 985x720px
>>44296305
>making this many assumptions about a jump that isn't yours
>having this many double standards
Quit while you're ahead, pal.
>>
>>44296349
>>44296366
Yes yes, I broke the rules of a game based on having fun so I could, what a shock, have fun. How was i being a hypocrite?

Also, implying I was trying to make an official ruling.
>>
File: STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>44296436
>How was I being a hypocrite?

By telling anon not to do the exact same thing you did, which is breaking the rules of a Jump.

I honestly don't understand how you don't get that.
>>
>>44296436
Look dude, there's no way this is ending on any scenario, just stop while there's still tme
>>
>>44296529
there's no way this is ending good on any scenario

Good job brain
>>
File: NO.gif (41KB, 303x200px) Image search: [Google]
NO.gif
41KB, 303x200px
>>44296436
Gilgamesh is super OP. As in, he has the proto form of basically every Noble Phantasm ever, as well as a physics defying flying throne/chariot, thousands of magical super-nukes, and a sword that can destroy a planet.

Oh, and he has chains that can SHACKLE GODS.

It'd be like buying the ship in KotOR and then saying: I know I paid for a small transport, but what I really got was the Deathstar.
>>
>>44296436
You're right, you weren't being a hypocrite, unlike you he isn't doing anything explicitly forbidden by the jump.
>>
>>44296495
See, there's a difference between what he's trying to do. He's trying to avoid breaking the rules and have fun, while I made the decision to break the rules and have more fun then I would have otherwise.

Hmm, eyes are closing on me, so i'm off to sleep.
>>
>>44296595
*And what I did.
>>
>>44296595
Come back when you actually finish Yakzua and not have that name just for show
>>
Can prototype out consume proffersor chaos's 666 beast stuff ?
>>
>>44296734
I have no idea what the second thing is you are referring to, so I don't have a good answer.
>>
>>44296765
Nrvnqsr Chaos from Tsukihime, probably.

It's a question of Bullshit Biology vs Bullshit Magic, really.
>>
>>44296765
Umm chaos has a reality marble that let's him become what he consumes in terms of breasts
>>
>>44296734
Doubt it. His stuff is magic. Even if you could, they'd just regenerate back inside of him and you'd lose them.
>>
>>44296785
Beasts
>>
>>44296734
...why would you even think that?

Prototype is a purely biological thing that makes big monsters out of people and animals. It can be stopped with chemical weapons 'n shit.

Nvrnsqr on the other hand is comprised of some kinda primordial chaos weirdness stemming from him doing weird magical bullshit to himself in order to become an artificial Dead Apostle. Arcuied said she wasn't sure she could kill him at full power if he achieved his perfect form, and Arcuied (before accounting for the insanity that is Archtype Earth) is a continent buster who could very much annihilate the Prototype virus.

The common cold has the same chance of consuming the beasts as the Prototype virus. The only person, I think, who ever argued that was the same guy who tried to argue the Prototype virus would let him consume the Outer Gods.
>>
>>44296785
>Umm
Go back to tumblr, little girl.
>>
>>44296799
Ahh ok
>>
>>44296782
I'd weigh in on Bullshit Magic on this one. Type Moon vampires have something called a curse of restoration that boils down to bullshit regeneration from anything that isn't a super special conceptual weapon or the like, and Prof. Chaos is considered one of the most powerful ones.
>>
>>44296838
What could stop conceptual Bull shit like this and the ORT's
>>
>>44296878
The sad, sad truth is: The in-universe answer is literally bullshit that is of higher conceptual quality.

And the Ultimate Ones are far beyond anything native to Gaia. It took a weapon called the Black Barrel manufactured from the Type-Moon version of dark matter to kill them-and even then it wasn't a sure thing. One of the Ultimate Ones shot by it survived and evolved into a loli as well as a comatose tree thing. ORT is merely the Ultimate One of Mercury.

The good news is: Ultimate Ones can be physically destroyed, as long as you're doing it with stuff not native to their home planet. The most powerful Ether Liner (artificial life form that looks like a human but isn't one) in the world smashed one with a sword that uses up Gaia to grow huge. Apparently there's some witches in Notes that killed another too, but it was mutually assured destruction.

And someone once told me Ultimate Ones might be able to respawn on their home planet, but I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>44296972
To clarify-it's been a while since I've read notes but as I recall the body turned into the comatose tree (and infested the city with alien angels, but that's another story) and the consciousness reincarnated as a loli that follows the MC around as he makes a living exterminating the angels. With the Black Barrel.

Look, sometimes Type-Moon is weirder than usual.
>>
>>44296972
So EX item creation and making a giant orbital fuck huge laser as a noble phantasm with every other weapon building perk to combat this unique American menance
>>
>>44297051
Honestly, you shouldn't bother with Noble Phantasm stuff at all. Just focus on overwhelming firepower.

Although it's strange you're picking a fight with them when the only confirmed one in existence is taking a nap in Brazil. Notes takes place long, long after any of the other Type-Moon settings and you will in all likelihood never meet a second Ultimate One unless you leave Earth for some reason.
>>
>>44297098
I just want to be prepared and we'll I have luck worse than Lancer if you'll believe me
>>
Tell me, Jumper - why do you think the Benefactor chose you?

Did she see you as worthy of power? Did she pick your name out of a hat? Did she wonder what you'd do if you could really live out your fantasies and decide to test your morality? Did she ask a series of other candidates, all of whom had lives here they were unwilling to leave, before coming to you?

Or did she just believe you deserved a chance to be happy, even if you didn't think so yourself?
>>
>>44297112
There's basically zero chance that you'd need to fight it in any of the jumps we have now unless you blow up the planet, in which case you have bigger problems then just ORT. Anyone that knows of it doesn't want anything to do with it and nothing important in the series happens over in Brazil.
>>
>>44297142
I mean could an early jumper even do anything to it ?
>>
>>44297112
No, I don't believe you will suddenly be attacked by the Ultimate Ones even if you critfail thrice in a row. They absolutely DO NOT SHOW UP IN CANON for ANY of the franchises outside of Notes, EVER, even the ones that could potentially lead to drastic changes to the world like the Grail Wars. You would have to succeed at blowing up the Earth to so much as get their attention, and if you're stupid enough to attempt that you have more immediate problems. Even the one on Earth has never had any interaction with any other character. The only one who ever did anything, Crimson Moon Brunestud, was killed a long time ago by Zelretch.

This is like preparing for zombie outbreaks IRL, except far less practical.
>>
>>44297166
No, but that's not the point.

An early Jumper can't suplex the ocean either but the ocean isn't going to suddenly wake up and decide to kill you.
>>
>>44297166
Depends on your build really. There're some people who could take it in 10 or so jumps easily and others that might not manage it even a hundred or two hundred jumps in.
>>
Are there any perks that let you move/attack in 4d?
>>
>>44297197
That's actually incredibly ironic considering in my second jump I was dropped into a sea with a murder boner for Lil ol me
>>
>>44295979
I dunno, man, last I checked the Warehouse didn't let you throw stuff at people with enough force to destroy buildings.
>>
>>44297259
There are perks that could do that. Or just make your warehouse into an NP, I'm sure that would be within bounds.
>>
>>44297238
Then let me put this another way: There is a greater chance of Nasu writing a Servant as more or less historically accurate than the Ultimate Ones ever being relevant.
>>
What sort of items can be Fae Made if you're buying that in the King Arthur jump? Could you have a Fae Made omnitool for example? Would you need to have previously been to the Mass Effect jump?
>>
>>44297527
It doesn't look like an item import, so you're looking at items in line with the Arthurian legends.
>>
>>44296022
Actually I would be afraid of an empty gate of Babylon anywhere near a jumper. You think what Gilgamesh can spam is scary... now Imagine what a Jumper could fill it with. Especially one built around building stuff or one that steals everything that isn't nailed down.
>>
>>44297838
>or one that steals everything that isn't nailed down.
CASUAL PLS. TAKE THE NAILS, TAKE THE DOWN, TAKE IT ALL.
>>
>>44297855
>steal the very concept of being "nailed down"
>>
>>44297231
you could probably make a Jojo stand based around that
>>
>>44297722
Thanks anon.
>>
In the Evangelion jump do Angels get 600 free CP to spend on Metaphysical Biology or no?
>>
>>44297860
Razzle Dazzle got your back there.
>>
>>44298306
Eh? No, not at all. Why would you think so?
>>
>>44297138
>Tell me, Jumper - why do you think the Benefactor chose you?

I know exactly why she chose me - it was one of my first questions when she made her offer.

She said I reminded her of someone she once knew, except they were a lot smarter. And much better looking. And richer. And so on.

While I was nursing my trampled ego, she left me speechless when she suddenly blurted out that she chose me because my taste in anime and manga was similar to hers!

...yeah, I kinda sat there and blinked for a few moments while she pulled out printouts of walkthroughs to read, pictures of scantily-clad girls she thought I'd love, and flow charts of various things to consider. It was all I could do to calm her down!

Admittedly, once I rebooted my brain after that revelation, we've gotten along quite well.

I've never forgotten what she first said, however. Sometimes when we talk, she gets a faraway look in her eyes, and I can only wonder what she sees.
>>
>>44292716
Or be a Door Lord and just summon doors.
>>
>>44292696
Probably not, definitely not with the forces all up.
>>
>>44292696

>Internet...

>Can you connect your warehouse to internet of the jump world without the upgrade?

Not sure, but there's something you should consider. Not every setting has an internet, and it's one of the more expensive options.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1920x1200px
>>44297138
She was bored and picked the man we used to be at random. Things got complicated along the way, but it all started out as a harmless bit of fun.

Not everything has a deeper meaning, man.
>>
>>44297138
She chose me at random. Pure luck.
>>
>>44297138
Uh, okay, you know the Plot of Metal Gear Solid 2? How everything that happened was an attempt to recreate a supersoldier from scratch?

Imperfect analogy to be sure, but I'd like to think it applies here. Take a sample size, run them through a grinder, see what pops up.
>>
>>44297138
My big ego, if you know what I mean
>>
File: 1438980368998.png (3MB, 1276x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1438980368998.png
3MB, 1276x1636px
>>44297138
She evaluated a number of candidates and decided I would be the most entertaining. Exactly what the criteria was or how many candidates there were is not something we've discussed.

I'm working on the basis that she wants a lot of entertainment rather than just a bit, so she wanted someone who was going to keep jumping a lot in a slow-burn build-up, rather than someone who powers up to DBZ levels inside ten jumps then goes Sparky (and thus leaves the game).

Then again, I'm not entirely sure that going sparky means the end of the game...but I'm still jumping and she hasn't sent me home, so I guess I'm doing something right.
>>
>>44297138
Because quote "I like Drama, and if your last girlfriend was any indication, you are a fucking magnet for it"
22 Jumps later, I accidentally made a love triangle between my Umbreon and a Weapon (Soul Eater)
I have lived up to that expectation well.
>>
File: Micolash.jpg (174KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Micolash.jpg
174KB, 500x376px
>>44297138
>>
>>44297138
I don't think she'd ever pick me, actually. I think the Jumper has to be someone who truly wants to go on forever - and I think I'm going to eventually wind up missing home and the people (and pets) I left behind too much.
>>
>>44297138
Ms. producer is very open about the fact that I am a hilarious train wreck Of a Meta-entity Transcendent of conventional notions of Astrophysics,Engineering, spirituality, biology and mortality......
>>
>>44297138
My best guess is that either all powerful benefactors can get drunk, or they have some kind of stupid dare game. It's the only explanations that make any sense.
>>
>>44297138
She wanted to be noticed by someone.
>>
>>44295907
I bought a canon noble phantasm because I went in as Charlemagne and Attila already had a NP of my sword, Joyeuse. So logically they'd work the same or similar, no? And making a Charlemagne build without Joyeuse wouldn't make sense, especially not as a Saber.

I also modeled my look after her a little bit, since Type Moon seems to be going with the theory that Attila and Charlemagne are related (yes this is an actual thing). So white hair, red eyes and all that jazz.
>>
>>44297138
She has a strangr sense of humor and enjoy seeing a coward rolling scared throught rhe multiverse, i am a bit like the scooby doo guy but a bit powered up (and as a rule i only take drop in and roll jumps taking dangerous drawback wen the setting is tame for my powerlevel)
>>
I kinda want to help Type Moon Gaia out on the whole 'dying' bit but I'm worried she's going to flip out first thing and use her new health to annihilate humans like she wants to. Any way to stop that?
>>
>>44298546
Technically...

Couldn't you just download internet onto some uber hard drives and there you go? I doubt that a jumper didn't find a way to store so much data. Or steal it.

Alternatively, I dunno
>>
>>44297231
Isn't time the fourth dimension? In that case, deja fu is something you can get early that lets you attack through time.
>>
>>44299505
I am with this guy, how do you do it?
>>
>>44299505
Step 1: Tell her to stop being such a little bitch.
>>
>>44299514
How would you go about storing massive amounts of data? Given the various settings you can go to it would be incredibly easy to fill up conventional storage.

The only one I can think of is the chip from Halo, though there might also have been one in Transformers.
>>
>>44299505
a Simple Sketch of a plan 1.Get the perk from Mount and Blade That Let's you not kill things matter how hard you hit them. 2.Get something that lets you kill planets, such as several of the options for the LoT 3. Get one of those things that means defeat equals friendship, like from the magical girl jump or the one with the overly straightlaced Teenage Bruce Lee guy With the eyebrows. 4. Blowup the earth to make your friend.
>>
>>44299505
She's less likely to care so much about humans if you can stop her dying, because part of her reason for hating humans is that they are going to outlive her.
>>
>>44299505

The 'easiest' option would be to simply get humans into space.

Although most of Gaia's 'kill the humans' stuff outside of Notes and Archetype Earth in Melty Blood seems to be less 'kill them all, and more 'kill enough humans to regain control of humanity'.

The Notes one meanwhile is less 'kill the humans' and more "Gross their are things that are going to be on my corpse. Hey guys can you sterilize it for me once I'm dead?'. Hell by the time the Type's end up attacking humanity is mostly gone.

The Melty Blood one was less 'kill the humans' and more "Wonder what this sucide thing would be like. Let's try it. Better make sure Arcuied's favorites survive".

Although there's something you should consider. As of Fate/Extra CCC and Garden of Avalon most of Alaya (the will of humanity) has been making changes to Earth's laws of reality, and in the past the nasuverse was basically an ancient mythology crossover world.

This implies that a healthy Gaia is a high fantasy world filled with monsters, where the supernatural is common and obvious, and the forces of nature are controlled by powerful spirits. The strongest of which are reality warping idiots that thought Gilgamesh would be a good idea.
>>
>>44299651
Wait, humans would outlive her?

So if you kill her, the humans won't die?

Hm. HOW can she kill all the humanity anyway?
>>
>>44299667

When dying Gaia asks the other planets to please kill everything on it's corpse. They send stuff to kill everything on it's corpse.
>>
>>44299662
>more 'kill enough humans to regain control of humanity'.
You can see why this is still a problem.
>>
>>44299505
I'd make her a deal, she doesn't destroy humanity, and I give her an endless, constant source of life energy strong enough to heal her.

If she denies it, I pop a Vortex and let it consume a small mountain range before dismissing it and offering the deal again.
>>
Speaking of Fate, would you guys say it's easier to survive a normal grail war, or the one from Fate-Extra?
>>
Seeing all these theories flying around makes me wonder if I just half-imagined the whole "Gaia dying was Aoko's fault all along" thing. Gaslighting at its finest.
>>
>>44299505
I bring EVO Gaia along, and we have an intervention. Seriously, her behavior really isn't healthy.
>>
>>44299889
That's even better than my plan!
>>
>>44299885
what
>>
>>44299662
Fucking off into space is nearly always a valid option.

I mean, how many settings could be saved or solved or such through fucking off into space?
>>
>>44299721

It is, but it's also kind of an unavoidable problem. Remember Gaia's the planet and all of it's systems, except the stuff humanity somehow altered by existing. Technically any natural disaster where a human dies is Gaia killing humans.

It's also kind of really weird if you think about it. Humanity isn't the only sapient species on earth, but were the only ones that somehow managed to separate ourselves from the planet.

So from the human pov it's 'crap the planet is psychotic and wants to kill us.'. Meanwhile from Gaia's pov it's "The scary eldritch horrors are distorting everying. Maybe they'll stop if I have other people hit them enough?'

Although honestly I'm of the opinion that the best course of action is for humanity to adapt into a species that can tolerate the poisonous magic space dust, and than just leave Earth.

Gaia get's rid of it's major problem, and humanity doesn't have to deal with a reality warping entity that can't seem to tolerate the concept of 'Yes creations/children outlive the creator/parent you moron' despite it being really damn common in it's reality.

>>44299751

Out of curiosity what would you do if Gaia become healthy enough for the few remaining supernatural creatures it doesn't directly control to recover, and they decide that they want to wipe out humanity so it doesn't almost destroy them again?
>>
>>44297138
I was the only one who actually sent in 50 boxtops in the Jumper-O's cereal contest.

This is way better than a commemorative bowl though.
>>
>>44299965
Your problem, anon, is that as far as we know, every celestial body is like Gaia. There's nowhere else to go where you don't run into the same problem.
>>
>>44299965
>Out of curiosity what would you do if Gaia become healthy enough for the few remaining supernatural creatures it doesn't directly control to recover, and they decide that they want to wipe out humanity so it doesn't almost destroy them again?
Eh, by then ten years will have probably passed and I won't have to deal with it until Post Spark. At which point I just glare at them and tell them to knock it off before I knock them off.
>>
>>44299984
SPACE STATION.

AGAIN, FUCKING OFF INTO SPACE SOLVES EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING
>>
>>44299933
During the events of Mahoutsukai no Yoru she... Well – essentially resurrects a guy by time travel shenanigans, but then refuses to pay the price, sending the resulting, ahem, "time paradox energy", to the far future. Her sister remarks that that was a very bad idea. They try to kill each other over that.

With how untranslated and Nasu everything is, snippets of information are hard to come by. But I distinctly remember some clues and details pointing at the connection between that and Notes catastrophe. Also something about "Red haired woman who witnessed the end of the world"?

I really can't remember. It's been at least months since I delved into that, and my memory is notoriously crap.

>>44299964
In Nasuverse? That may, or may not be the WORST idea ever, really.
>>
>>44300004
But you do need to interact with celestial bodies to get resources. Space stations can't survive without some kind of mining operation at the very least.
>>
>>44300013
Why would that be worst idea?
>>
>>44300020
Space in Nasuverse is... not a nice place.
>>
>>44299984
I must say, just as one of those side bits of logic for when you consider the implications of Nasu's astronomical setup: Nasuverse Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong must have been ridiculous badasses.
>>
>>44299559
Ask EDI

She's the one that had 7 zettabytes (or was it yottabytes?) of porn.
>>
>>44300018
Tell that to The Culture. All you need is a source of infinite energy, which quite a few jumpers can easily get, and a way to turn energy into matter, which quite a few jumpers can get even easier.
>>
>>44300030
I don't know enough about nasuverse. What makes the space itself in Nasuverse worse than regular space?
>>
>>44300018
Could always get the bulk of resources from asteroids and moons.
>>
>>44300030
Space in Nasu is presumably outside the Reality Marbles of all the planets. Meaning that it may just flat out lack any physical laws.
>>
>>44300054
Moons are alive too.
>>
>>44300054
Don't know about asteroids, but moons specifically have Types. It's called Type Moon anon.
>>
>>44300020
Because likely odds are, everything Nasuvian humanity knows about space is actually wrong and spoon-fed to them by Gaia, what with Moon being a part of the Grand Reality Marble.

Beyond Gaia just might be lying praeries too eldritch for anyone but TYPEs to handle.
>>
>>44300056
Maybe the sun has a reality marble and it'll be fine?
>>
>>44300071
Not too sure if it does or not as I only know the basics on Nasu astronomy. But even if it does do you really want to be in the Reality Marble of something that appears as a massive orb of ridiculously overheated plasma undergoing nuclear fusion when observed from Gaia?
>>
>>44300054
And get eaten by vampires while you're at it.
>>
>>44300113
It'd be hard to top Gaia in being a cunt. Maybe the sun just looks deadly from Gaia because she doesn't like it.
>>
>>44300051

There's this substance it's filled with called grain that's basically poisonous magic space dust. Also the laws of physics are part of the biology of planets (although humanity seems to have something similar). Which means that most things in space are eldritch horrors, or powerful enough to make the distinction irrelevant.

We only know of one non-planet avatar alien species, and all we know about them is "This ancient civilization built a reality warping computer with virtual reality built in and left it lying around as a recording device'

On the plus side if you can adapt to grain you get superpowers that if I remember correctly start at 'combat capabilities equivalent to a nuclear weapon'.

It's also apparently possible to find a way to survive without a grand reality marble since humanity was able to survive on Earth(until post-humans and Types got in the way) during Notes despite Gaia being dead.
>>
>>44300138
Isn't grain just mana before Gaia converts it? It's not something that's impossible to use or deal with if your species can replicate what Gaia does.
>>
>>44300138
My guess is that because humanity's collective will is powerful enough to create Alaya, that humans would be able to carry her, or create something similar, in space and essentially make themselves independent from planets. Much like those eldritch horrors or things powerful enough to make that irrelevant you mentioned, who probably exist in space via a similar methodology.
>>
>>44300155

Yep. The unfiltered version is however apparently dangerous to humans. Although by the time it was an issue (at least in the timelines where Notes occurs) humanity basically went "Genetically engineering that problem away".

So it's a solvable issue.
>>
>>44300172
>The unfiltered version is however apparently dangerous to humans
That's Gaia for you. Just has to keep the kiddies dependent. Such a bitch.
>>
File: SPIRALSANDDRILLS.png (713KB, 960x828px) Image search: [Google]
SPIRALSANDDRILLS.png
713KB, 960x828px
>>44300013
Oh. Oh, YES-that happens.

The woman almost burned out her brain breaking the laws of the universe to turn back time, encountering what may or may not have been a sentient embodiment of the responsibility for Magicians everywhere to USE THEIR FUCKING POWERS RESPONSIBLY, and /decides the extinction of her own species is less important than saving some chump she met the other day/

This whole process involves permanently exchanging 5 minutes of the time in which he would've died for that from billions of years into the future-and the overal effect has been compared to dropping an asteroid onto the planet in the long term because of just how much heat energy this cost, it's ultimately an eldritch form of equivalent exchange not creating something out of nothing; think about how much Wakfu Nox needed to reverse time by 20 minutes.

Guess what Aoko's response to being accused of accelerating the heat death of the universe by a noticeable fraction? It boils down to "I'll figure something out later, senpai". She literally has no fucking idea what to do about her own mess.

Aoko has been the true endgame BBEG of Type-Moon all along.
>>
>>44300467
Yet another universe where a resurrection spell or even some simple necromancy would've solved everyone's problems.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>44300130
Well, in Extra the divine personification of the sun-Amaterasu-meets the protagonist in a dream at one point and she's kind of a capricious, homicidal narcissist. Kind of like if Gilgamesh was a woman, now that we think about it. Or a cat with goddess powers. But then again, she is a very powerful Divine Spirit unbound by the time axis instead of a TYPE, technically.

Or maybe not. Extra is weird.

>>44300054
In a nutshell, the cosmology of Type-Moon is remarkably similar to that of Lovecraft. There are unknowable, unimagineably powerful celestial beings with completely incomprehensibly natures existing outside the thin veneer of consistency bounding the planet, which itself is not a sustainable habitat for humanity.

The truly mindboggling thing is that Zelretch managed to defeat one of these things, albeit at great cost to himself, long before the relevant events of any of the storylines.
>>
>>44300467

>Guess what Aoko's response to being accused of accelerating the heat death of the universe by a noticeable fraction? It boils down to "I'll figure something out later, senpai". She literally has no fucking idea what to do about her own mess.

You missed an important part. Before that her response was basically "Fine I'll send the distortion into the past. Than only the past will be affected."

She only switched to that after Touko basically went 'No you can't just erase the past just because we don't need it'.
>>
>>44300467
>Aoko has been the true endgame BBEG of Type-Moon all along.
Kind of, perhaps. But there is still much we don't know.

>>44300590
>Zelretch
The running theory is that the man killed/absorbed every single other version of himself in the Kaleidoscope to accomplish that particular victory.

Or, maybe not. Either way, parallel worlds were surely involved.
>>
File: antispiralcooking.jpg (138KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralcooking.jpg
138KB, 900x665px
>>44300601
Did she, really? It's been a while. Still, how very...shounen protagonist.

>>44300484
In all fairness, resurrection does exist in some of the other True Magics. The problem is that resurrection is considered a really big deal, and so only a select few individuals or circumstances are capable of performing it due to the nature of True Magics.

In particular, Option #1, the Third Magic, Heaven's Feel, is represented by the Holy Grail and all its' problems. At its' most basic level, it's the materialisation of souls.

As for Option #2, the First Magic explicitly covers ressurection. Unfortunately...the original guy who reached it is dead, ironically enough. There apparently are 5 guys in existence who can still use it, though.
>>
What Jumps have good perks for combining different power-sources for abilities? Like being able to use mana from Mushoku Tensei to power stuff in Type-Moon just as well as using Prana. Or just a 1:1 conversion ability.
>>
>>44300747
Cardcaptor Sakura has Conjoined Conjures which lets you combine magic systems, including power sources. Binbougami has Temple of Thought that lets you combine spiritual energy types. Storm Hawks has Universal adapter that lets you change one type of energy into another.
>>
Can one have many Reality Marbles?

Can reality generated by it have multiple effects or just degree of one effect?
>>
>>44300747
One that does get overlooked a lot is Dual Art from Castlevania, which not only allows spells to be combined but allows you to combined spiritual techniques with magical ones.

Another is Stacked from Lone Wolf: "Your combat power is an aggregate of multiple discrete efforts: physical, magical, spiritual, and psionic. Whenever you attack, if you choose, you can perfectly coordinate your efforts from those distinct attack styles so each attack carries the weight of your other efforts. Each attack effort will draw on its own power pool, but so long as you have power you can combine your effects and efforts."
>>
>>44300854
Nope.
>>
>>44300806
>>44300866
That's perfect. Thanks guys.
>>
is there a better way to read all the books in the endless legends library than the speed reading perk out of Princess Bride?
>>
>>44300733

I remember it from a fan translation of the Aoko and Touko battle. Also after looking it up that part went like this

>Aoko - “You shut up, I’ll do something about it when the time comes, and next time I’ll send it to the past! Good enough for you!? Only the past will be crushed by the distortion!”

>Touko -“You call that a solution!? You think that since the present is established it’s acceptable to erase the past!? The only ones who will fine with that are us! How do you plan to deal with the total mass, the debt of the universe!?”

Quotes copied from here if you want the full battle http://completematerial.pbworks.com/w/page/53400095/Fifth%20Magic%203
>>
>>44299148
You went as two servants fused together?
>>
>>44301015
I went as Charlemagne. Since Type Moon Charlemagne is related to Type Moon Attila (which is a real theory with some support but ultimately unprovable) I made sure I looked a little bit like her, and since Attila's sword is the same as Charlemagne's sword in Type Moon (a theory presented in the mythology surrounding Charlemagne in the real world too), she and I shared a Noble Phantasm. My Joyeuse worked like her canon Joyeuse.
>>
>>44301015

I think he meant "I went as this person' and 'meanwhile this other person from canon had my sword'
>>
>>44299856
Either way you should clench your butt if you don't have a ridiculous power
>>
>>44299856

Technically a normal grail war provided your not a servant.

In the Extra grail war everyone who loses dies unless a deus ex machina is used to save them, or their Arcuied.

The normal grail wars meanwhile technically don't require the master to die.
>>
>>44299856
Just survive? Normal grail war, as you can hide and avoid fighting. Win? I am not sure.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (185KB, 736x473px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
185KB, 736x473px
>>44300866
>Dual Art from Castlevania, which not only allows spells to be combined but allows you to combined spiritual techniques with magical ones.

>mfw Kanka without having to buy it
>>
Okay, the Elona jump is fucked up in how it treats companions. It has the companion import listed under pets, and Deed of Rance talks about how you can use it to breed companions.
>>
>>44301478
That's how it works in Elona. One of the first questions you are asked is "Your pet is bounding towards you, what is it?" and the choices are cat, dog, bear, and little girl. It's just how that world works.
>>
>>44300854
You can have multiple semblance with multiple souls but a rm is from a twisted point of view
>>
>>44301061
>>44301066
Ahh ok I thought he was going all shielder on us
>>
>>44299856
Depends on when you roll and what class you summon. Zero and the original are fairly survivable so long as you don't summon Saber. In Zero summoning Archer is especially good because that means you don't have to deal with Gilgamesh. Probably best not to summon Caster in the original though as then it defaults to True Assassin under Zouken filling the Assassin slot. Meanwhile Apocrypha is an utter clusterfuck, Red team especially is ridiculously OP but trying to join it likely ends up with you in a coma. Meanwhile Black team is sitting on motherfucking Dracula as a last resort. Strange Fake is still in progress but apparently involves multiple Gilgamesh level servants in addition to Gilgamesh, and an Assassin whose Noble Phantasm is she has all other Zabinyas except Hundred Faced. Prototype is also a death trap, including stuff like Hercules with a Noble Phantasm that guarantees he wins his first twelve battles.

Apocrypha probably clocks in around Extra, with Zero and Stay Night more survivable and Prototype and Strange Fake far deadlier. Third War is unclear but if you do it you pretty much have to summon Berserker to prevent Avenger from being a thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (1009KB, 900x1368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1009KB, 900x1368px
Force elemental armor from CoH, what is Force element anyways?
>>
>>44301548
So wait, it is that hard to defeat other Servants/their masters in Stay Night or Zero if you are a servant?

>>44300868
>>44301496

I meant like... I have idea for Reality Marble relying on me believing that each reality, each jump, or at least people I befriended or bonded with in each jump are my power. Literally. Reality Marble is essentially me, empowered, capable of using techniques and such of those I bonded with, with their silhouette/soul overlaying mine.

It is essentially like Dark Binding + Power of Friendship + Megaman copy weapon system?

Would that make sense?

I have some other ideas but, well, I want feedback on this. I thought that it would continue into me "absorbing" the previous "realities" kind off. Not exactly but... am I clear enough?
>>
>>44301548
Let me tell you all the ways the Strange Fake war is fucking deadly.

1. Rider is the fucking Pale Rider.
2. Caster has outfitted an entire police departments worth of mages with Noble Phantasms.
3. Gilgamesh is in this war.
4. Enkidu is in this war.
5. Jackie is in this war, and can look like whatever she wants basically.
>>
>>44301732
Meh. There's worse in Extra.

1. Servant Arc
2. Pseudo-Servant Shiki
3. The frankenservants made from several Divine Spirits copypasted together
4. Saver
5. BB
6. Heaven's Hole
7. Gilgamesh is more OP than usually
8. Reality warping children
9. Karna (to be fair he is actually nerfed)
>>
>>44301326
You still have to buy it, and it's still 600 CP. It's just 600 CP from a different jump. Also, it's discountable.
>>
>>44302069
I suppose so. Still, 600 cp from Castlevania is worth less to me than from Negima.
>>
Can you leave things in SCP-2400 between jumps without risk?
>>
Y'know, EX rank Item Creation has been brought up a lot-but would A+++ Item Creation enable the creation of Noble Phantasms at all? Would making D++ ranked ones be too much to ask for?
>>
>>44302106
Really? Because between that perk, Power of Dominance, Item Crash, and the perk that lets you sneak attack vampires, I've never felt like I've had enough points.

Oh, and the motherfucking Valmanway. Can't forget that son of a bitch.
>>
>>44302132
Val has said you need EX to make Noble Phantasms at all. While you could make powerful mystic codes or other equipment they would not be Noble Phantasms.
>>
>>44302132
Item Creation is EX or bust. It's not worth having or purchasing unless you max it out.
>>
>>44302178
Dual Art, motherfucking Valmanway, and a few 50-100 items are all I wanted from there. I don't like perks that only yet you do something to one speices, and I'm either using Valmanway or my fists to fight, along with my spells being probably better than Crash.
>>
>>44302178
>>44302246
What's a Valanway?
>>
>>44298665
ignoring the fact that that wasn't actually the point of Big Shell
yeah, that seems like a good explanation
>>
>>44302260
Wind sword. Hits four times at once. Can kill the end boss of Symphony of the Night in seconds. So, disgustingly overpowered. And you can equip two of them.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Valmanway
>>
>>44301666
That's a beautiful idea
>>
>>44302260
About six pounds.
>>
wait, Mars in Invader Zim is a spaceship? Why the hell are people dicking around with the LoT, just figure out how to import that into Supreme Commander and you have your own death star
>>
>>44302620
Because there aren't any ways to take the thing with you.
>>
>>44302620
Because Mercury is the superior planetship
>>
>>44302368
I think the other way would be to have it be essentially... well, two stages. It starts off as every person I had bond with appearing to attack, but ends with me "merging" with them all Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann style but without the super size.

Or something.

Or it might be that it, in such case, nullifies all powers except for what knowledge we have and all, basing the fight on who gives up first or who has better skills if we are all brought down to same level. Hm.

Or just nullify some conceptual or instant kill stuff. For Gurren Lagann level fist cuffs. Or, again, measure of whose determination is better.

I don't know, I have many ideas
>>
>>44297138
Well, she wanted someone with the potential for a spark., so that limited her options enormously. She also wanted someone who, if they disappeared one day, few would notice and those that did would have seen it coming. Of those 3 humans that remained, I was deemed least hostile.

>>44301478
Yes, and?
>>
>>44297138
I'd been through more shit than most, along with needing a new start, i was the perfect candidate. Plus, I already had a jc build. After that it was just dumb luck
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.