[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Red EVER get a planeswalker that doesnt cost 6, or isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: chandraflamecaller.jpg (41KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
chandraflamecaller.jpg
41KB, 265x370px
Will Red EVER get a planeswalker that doesnt cost 6, or isn't shittier than Tibalt when it does cost less than 6?
>>
No cause all the good ones go to blue.
>>
>>44264280

She'll see plenty of Standard play. Especially considering how Madness and Flashback will be the mechanics of Shadows over Innistrad.

Other than that, I don't know, probably not.
>>
>>44264280
>or isn't shittier than Tibalt

isn't shittier than Koth, you mean. Tibalt's already the shittiest redwalker.
>>
>>44264280
I'm more upset about the image not being as cute as pic related.
>>
>>44264418
Dont say that, they'll make one thats shittier, just because you said that.... mark my words.
>>
>>44264280
Koth, Chandra Pyromaster, and Sarkhan Dragonspeaker have all seen successful constructed play. Domri, Dack, and Ajani V also all saw or see play.
>>
>>44264280
Dragonspeaker was decent.
>>
>>44264280
She's pretty good though.
>>
>>44264502
Wasnt as good as any U walkers though.
>>
>>44264466
High five!
>>
>>44264280
>>44264476

Lol @ constructed players. Thanks for keeping the price of this card low so I can buy up foils for edh.
>>
>>44264466
Magic card art is not allowed to be cute.
>>
>>44264466
>>44264625
Fuck you guys make me cringe. Hard.
>>
>>44264698
Whenever someone writes "you made me cringe" I cringe.
>>
>>44264466
Uegh, she looks like Billie Piper
>>
>>44264698
Did you srunch up your face in wrinkles when you do that? I always wondered what it looks like when one "cringes", it's somehow too vague a word for me otherwise. Doesn't help that it's been the new fad thing to throw out at every context.
>>
>>44264622
Is she that good in EDH? Well I guess it's still card advantages for monored.
>>
>>44264698

*literally "uuughhh" towards you*

Maybe you should go back to your place my redditfriend.
>>
>>44264742
It's a general terms used online to indicate general disdain for something.
One day you'll learn how to use the internet.

>>44264794
see above post.

>>44265206
>implying le memes. Back to le Reddit.
We on 4chan look down on you. We are a family.
Grow up. You sound like a fucking clown.
>>
>>44265314
Here's your (You).
>>
>>44264801
Token and etb shenanigans love the +1
Free wheel every turn can get nuts in decks like nekusar and daretti.
And a flexible boardwipe that combos well with cards like stuffy doll and reprucussion.

Solid edh card.
>>
>>44265327
I don't get it.
>back to Reddit lol memes do you accept me yet 4 chan? I told somebody who I suspected used a site similar to this one to go back to it. Tee hee.
>>
Okay, this time you won't get a (You). Now how does that feel?
>>
>>44265388
Fite me irl bro
>>
koth was alright
>>
>>44264280
I'm not gonna say this looks amazing or anything, cause it doens't. But it might see play in a red control deck as it both boardwipes, draws cards and applies preasure. So it might just be good enough.
>>
Is this good for my daretti deck?
>>
>>44266905
You kidding?
I made daretti shenanigans/annoying stuff deck. (Daretti purly for the card drawing.)
Forcing everyone to wheel thier hands is one of the most annoying (fun for everyone) things to do.

I'll personally be using her to wheel becuase sometimes I need land or want to find a fun spell to swing the game around.
>>
>>44264346
/thread
>>
Being good and intelligent play are both in Blue's section of the color pie.

Red is opposed to Blue and dumb and stupid and you should feel bad for playing it.
>>
>>44265314
>It's a general terms used online to indicate general disdain for something.
Nope.
>>
>>44265314
>We on 4chan look down on you. We are a family.
If we were family I'd disown either you or myself just to not be associated with you. You're an enormous fag.
>>
>>44267010

Could you pass me the list? I just wanna have fun with my friends in commander since I sold most of my cards(sold my collection to help my grandmother with her illness)
>>
File: a20151220.jpg (542KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a20151220.jpg
542KB, 667x1000px
>>44264280
NO. Red is only allowed burn & coin-flips
>>
>>44268634

Tell that to Daretti's Commanders
>>
>>44269448
Coinflips are feelbad, no more conflips.

>>44271692
Maro doesn't control Commander, which is why they can print color pie-breaking cards like Warp World and Ezuri's Predation.
>>
>>44264280
Oh come on, brighten up OP!

This will go great in my EDH deck!
>>
>>44264466
>actually liking Felicia Day face
>>
>>44272123
Who?
>>
>under 6
>good
Sarkhan, the dragonspeaker
>>
File: no more shiggies left to diggy.png (257KB, 401x379px) Image search: [Google]
no more shiggies left to diggy.png
257KB, 401x379px
>>44265314
>doesn't know what a word means
>projects his ignorance onto everyone else
>We we we
I am ironically cringing unironically.
>>
>>44264794
It's a physical reaction to something that makes you uncomfortable or embarrassed, usually by flinching or twitching.

As in, what the guy reads here affects him so strongly, he's forced to physically react. He's that sensitive. Isn't it kind of sad that he cringes at stuff so inconsequential? I hope he gets help.
>>
>>44264280
I like it.

Actually, I love it. It'll be fun in EDH, and might even make it into competitive lists on the basis of that 0.
>>
>>44272558
Yeah. plan on trying it out in my Niv-Mizzet deck.
>>
I bet at some point during play testing chandra was actually really good but they did not want her over shadowing jace so they chopped off some loyalty or tack'd on another mana.

I do think shes good just not in aggo, formats where red can go big like edh or cube will be good to her.
>>
>>44273115
I'm thinking R/G Standard Eldrazi decks might try her out.

Draws new cards, can boardwipe the turn she hits play, and less relevant but still nice, she can push for 6 damage a turn.

Most importantly, you will be playng red for Kozilek's Return, but once you're in those colors you may as well add chandra.
>>
>>44273115
Most of mono / atarka red i saw floundered because they need that extra damage, yet all they draw are lands. One chandra in the deck will fix that.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.