[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos warband

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: ironwarriors.jpg (147KB, 1023x592px) Image search: [Google]
ironwarriors.jpg
147KB, 1023x592px
I am thinking about name for Iron warrior warband name, just for fun reasons, and to create my own warband for miniature games with a bit of lore.
Any Ideas?
>>
>>44231706
The Autistic Warriors.
Autism within, autism without.
>>
The Hazard Stripe Gang
>>
Brass Kickers
>>
>>44232643
Or alternatively, the Iron Fisters
>>
>>44231706
Whats the fluff for your warband, if theres any?

Masters of Battle
Patriarchs of Shell Shock
Leviathan's Might
Satan's Fire
The Armored Fist
Invokers of Death
Company of the Grand Crater (They worship the crater, the hole after the barrage, the end of all, the result of the artillery, the crater is the end, the crater is the protector and the destroyer)
Iron Holocaust
>>
DECIMATORS
>>
Legio Drybrush
>>
>>44232591
Why do the IW wear Hazard stripes on parts of their armor that isn't hazardous? I get that they are suppossed to wear the stock, unpainted versions but why do they add additional stripes? Do they bleach armour they scavenge from others? So many questions.
>>
>>44232843
Not bad actually. Especially since the cool Decimator Daemon Engine already looks tailormade for Iron Warriors.
>>
>>44233035
The meaning behind hazard stripes has probably long since been forgotten as anything other than a warning sign for danger. Thus, they paint things with Hazard stripes to show that they're dangerous, just like other marines paint their stuff with lions or flames.
>>
>>44233035
Because they're that dangerous that they need hazard stripes.
>>
File: 2ndediw.png (434KB, 988x320px)
2ndediw.png
434KB, 988x320px
>>44233035
2nd ed it seems to be mostly weapons
>>44233103
Seems like iw players lost the meaning lol.

>>44233074
glad my shitpost helped you.
>>
>>44232735
Does Satan even real in 40K? There's already bigger daemons in Chaos.
>>
>>44233203
>Does Satan even real in 40K?

Probably somewhere in the Warp.
>>
>>44233203
>Does Satan even real in 40K?

More real than your grasp on basic grammar.
>>
>>44233271
Lurk moar.
>>
>>44233433
You were only pretending to be mentally deficient? Thats so much better.

Learn to write like a normal human being and not some "quirky nerd!so randum, am i rite guise! BABOOINGSTERS!"
>>
>>44233488
>Doesn't get klassic 4chan meme
>Resorts to reddit tactics

Return to your home.
>>
>>44231706
Hope Breakers
Tyranny's Legion
Architects of Destruction
Orchestra of Annihilation
The Shelling
Heralds of Ruin
Creators of Carrion
Slayers of Sanctuary
Suffering's Sons
>>
File: TheHazardsofLove1.jpg (116KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
TheHazardsofLove1.jpg
116KB, 525x525px
>>44232591
The Hazards of Love
>>
THE UNBROKEN
SKULL CRUSHERS
THE REDOUBT OF MIGHT
THE CRUSADE ETERNAL
IRON GOLEMS
WARRIORS OF THE TEMPERED WILL
>>
>>44233488
As it's been previously stated, you need to lurk more, newfriend.
>>
Super Ultra Hyper Miracle Warriors
>>
Tokonome's Guaridans
>>
>>44234021
>I can write like a retard on the 4chinz! All the cool kids are doing it! memekultur 4 teh lulz!

No, go fuck yourself, nothing excuses your retardation.
>>
>>44234154
>memekultur
that's not bad
Memekultur Warriors
>>
>>44231706
My Slaaneshi aligned Iron Warrior's Warband is called 'The Cacophony of Steel'

Sonic weapons everywhere, and their preferred tactica is mass thunderhawk insertion against fortified positions.

All of their Thunderhawks, Speeders, and such have badass speakers.

They've got exactly one Stormraven that serves as their command ship dubbed 'Crescendo' with an even more bad ass speaker system in it.
>>
>>44234218
Their leader must stand on the top of the Crescendo and play a badass guitar solo whenever they're about to go and attack somewhere. You know this must be a thing.
>>
Sodomites of Olympia
>>
>>44234275
He clearly does.

He has a literal WALL OF DAEMON SPEAKERS behind him as he wails on his Dark Mechanicus Power Axe (he's a Warp Smith).
>>
Platinum Disco
>>
The Soul Lathes
Perturabo's hate
The Faceless Kings
The Planet Breakers
The Wall Builders
The Barbicans
Iraq Veterans Against the War
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.