[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever okay to include a vilisemen in your game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: Vilisemen.png (662KB, 1175x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Vilisemen.png
662KB, 1175x1068px
Is it ever okay to include a vilisemen in your game?
>>
>>44177863
Include? Yeah. But it shouldn't be main plot point. No semen should.
>>
>>44177863
Well, I wouldn't.
>>
>>44177863
I don't see what the problem is, just eat your cum like any normal person.
>>
Can I collect a bunch into vials and use them as Arrows of Impregnation?
>>
>>44177863
>Is it ever okay to include a vilisemen in your game?
1: Eww
2: It depends on the group and how comfortable they are with something like that.
>>
File: gg10.jpg (186KB, 569x900px) Image search: [Google]
gg10.jpg
186KB, 569x900px
Holy jesus mother fucking son of a bitch...

No, that is a table flip and go home situation.
>>
>>44177863
Well, that's a thing.
>>
I'm more amused by the idea of actual potential ghosts that (potentially) exist due to wasteful loss of potential human life due to fapping.

They might exist, but probably don't.
>>
If this ever happened in my game I would quit. Not because it's too weird or sexual, but because that monster is fucking bullshit in terms of how it kills you.

Although I do think this is both too weird and too sexual to put in a normal game.
>>
>>44177863
Cumsprite

http://oglaf.com/cumsprite/
>>
So, someone watched Alien and figured that the subtleness of the sexual horror themes was pointless, and replaced everything with IT'S DEMONIC MUDERCUM THAT MPREGS YOU WITH DEMONS BECAUSE YOU FAPPED CAN YOU EVEN SEE ALL THE UNRESOLVED ISSUES I GREW UP WITH!?
>>
>>44179425
As my friend put it

It's a monster summoned from the ghosts of HYPOTHETICAL BABIES
>>
>>44179472
Seriously, all I see when I look at this thing is that scene from Red Dragon where the villain's a child and his grandmother forces him to put his dick between scissor blades and then threatens to cut it off because he wet the bed.

Except replace wetting the bed with masturbating while also weeping since Jesus hates him now, but he can't stop.
>>
This opens the door to a frightening, frightening universe. Are there literally imps just fucking waiting under your bed for you to beat one out, and then snatching the tissues from your garbage bin and running off cackling madly?

Can the demons also awaken the "potential children" within the testicles of someone who's taken a vow of abstinence? Will that result in a haunted ballsack scenario where tiny angry demons are trying to gnaw their way out and crawl through your urethra?

Can they also do this for menstrual blood?

Is there seriously a subsect of demons devoted to this shit?
>>
>demons gather the spent seed

What does a day in the life of a lowly demon who gathers spilled semen in the Prime Material Plane look like?
>>
File: 3.jpg (62KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
62KB, 350x480px
>>44179893
I would imagine they visit lonely masturbators and help them relieve some...
>>
>>44179893
Realistically, for action economy, the smarter demons would just find some guy that snaps off all day and live in his house.
>>
>>44179965
>>44179944
>>44179893
>>44177863
>Semen is lifeforce

This is not a new concept. In fact if you look at European folklore and mythology there are quite a few creatures there that would steal the man`s "lifeforce" before Christianity ruined everything and stole the stuff it could not ruin.

This thread quite clearly shows that americans are and always will be puritans that are afraid of sex and sexuality.
>>
>>44180076

it's literally facehuggers with all the subtleness of hitting someone in the face with your metaphors. Like, dude. It's not puritanism when it's just a shit creature that serves next to no purpose and whose lore is literally, 'a demon comes and collects this shit and then makes it into an evil creature.'

What does it do? It slithers towards you and tries to impregnant you. Exactly like a facehugger. It's a fucking facehugger. Yes, it's like the whole lifeforce stealing shit but done absolutely poorly in every possible use of the word 'poor.'

You should pick a worthier creature to defend. One that isn't a piss-poor reimagining of a classic sci-fi creature.
>>
all i know is that one of my PCs sent this to me and they now get to fight them.
takes semen demons to a whole new level. i love it.
>>
>>44179604
Yes.

Rao the Faithful Ogre died like this..

Of course.

Three actually. They compete among themselves.
>>
>>44177863
But what happens if a character manages to continuously make their constitution checks, thereby never birthing the dretch?
>>
>>44181733
There are tons of creatures in Monster Copendiums that sprung from terrible ideas, I am not defending that.

I am pointing out that reason people think its terrible is not because its a shitty creature, but because they get triggered by anything remotely related to sex.
>>
>>44181733
Not that guy and I see your point, but demons meddling with semen is probably older than rock. Sexuality or sexual horror is not concept invented by some "classic" scifi flick. Author maybe the dretch thing from xenomorph.

That said the concept is pretty revolting, and I'd prefer classic succubus/incubus aspect from medieval demonology (succubus "collect" semen from sinful men (or alternatively harvest it from dead), incubus plant it in women. All this was so Satan had some loophole to get around ts inability of creating something new)
>>
File: Stargazing in field.jpg (51KB, 450x498px) Image search: [Google]
Stargazing in field.jpg
51KB, 450x498px
In my setting I already have this, but its what makes Goblins instead.

You fap, you help contribute to the goblin problem. Hence, they will never fucking end.

Of course this is a setting where some men who love the moon fuck moonbeams in a meadow, and their children(?) can turn invisible, so what do I know?
>>
>>44184598
They either make the initial one and avoid becoming pregnant, or 1d6 rounds later finish the gestation.
>>
>>44184598
Interesting hole in the rules. It begins to claw out after 1d6 rounds, but has to do CON damage equal to parent's CON score. Presumably a creature could just keep making the save.
>>
>>44184948
That's not what the abilty says.

It says they take Con damage if they don't make the save, and then, once it's done, it starts actually clawing them, until it deals PHYSICAL damage equal to their Con score.

The real trick is to get DR 10, then the Dretch can only injure you on crits, and even then, on average it won't. It could take the dretch HOURS to escape.

Which humorously means you can trigger Suffocation rules, since Outsiders still breathe.

Meaning as long as you can get Dr 10 for longer than...3.5 minutes, you can suffocate the Dretch that tries to grow within you.

Meanwhile, the Dretch only has a 2.78% chance of rolling high enough to hurt you every round. (2 attacks)

With those rolls, there's a 0.55% chance he deals 1 damage, a 0.41% chance he deals 2, 0.26% chance he deals 3, and a 0.1% chance he deals 4.

Meaning that, if you get DR 10/(not chaotic or evil), you have over an 80% chance to kill the dretch born inside you. With no way to remove the body without cutting it out.

Now THAT'S some body horror.
>>
>>44179531
>masturbating while also weeping since Jesus hates him now, but he can't stop.

Yup that's pretty much been my 4chan experience in a sentence
>>
I like the intention of the monster, but it's bad mechanically and too overt.

Like, body horror is a great thing to use on players in terms of horror stuff. It's hard to convey horror in most other forms given the nature of tabletop, but stuff that fucks with their character in really creepy ways will always get a good reaction.

The problem is the really weird sexuality issues it's got going, the frankly boring aspect of the body horror(it happens too quickly, it's save or suck, it's more likely to kill a character which just defeats the purpose of the body horror) and the fact that the monster itself it totally boring outside of it's ability just leaves it fairly flat.

To follow this up, I'll submit my own body horror creation, to see what you guys think in contrast.

Healing spiders.

Fine Vermin

HP 1
AC 22(+8 size, +4 Dex)

STR 1 DEX 18 CON 2 INT - WIS 3 CHA 2

They're small, innocent looking spiders, quite like the normal vermin you encounter in any dungeon or heck, normal floor. Roughly the size of a dime, smaller without the legs.

However, if given a chance, they'll fall on/climb on to a player, use their venom to numb an area, and then burrow inside a humanoid/monsterous humanoids skin(they often do this to those asleep). From that point forward, they absorb any positive energy cast on the person, growing under his skin. At first, it's only a small amount, one point off a spell. However, when exposed to negative energy, the spiders instead multiply. They reduce the negative energy damage by one, and the single spider becomes a colony of two.
>>
>>44185454
From that point on, things double. Two spiders absorb two points of healing, and subtract two points of negative energy to multiply into four. From four, they become eight, and so on and so forth. When the spiders reach a certain population(eight in a tiny creature, 16 in a small creature, 32 in a medium creature, and so on and so forth) they will wait until night to burrow out of the body, each spider dealing a single point of damage as they carve their way out of the flesh, dispersing to find fresh prey. If the unfornature prey survives the ordeal, he's now quite capable of being healed.

It's a DC20 check to spot a spider as it burrows in, a DC10 to spot one when they're hit with positive energy, and automatic when hit with negative.

Other players can make a DC25 search check to locate the spider, and a DC20 Heal check to identify them. They are, however, extremely difficult to remove, requiring a DC25 Heal check. A failure of 10 or more indicates that the spiders have begun to dig deeper in order to avoid being removed, increase the Heal DC to remove them by 5 for every failed check.

Dunno if it's aged well, but got an amazing reaction when I'd used it on a dungeon delving group for the first time. It took them a while to notice(they knew something was up due to the healing, but only really figuring out what was wrong the first time I threw some undead at them) but the player was absolutely fucking freaked about it once I described it to him.
>>
>>44177863
As long as you dont mind garnering the ire of your players and being accused of being an m-preg fan/misogynist and magical realmer then sure I guess.

Id really suggest running it by your players though
>>
>>44185454
>>44185468
This really cool - I might use this on my players when they're at a slightly higher level.

Currently all lvl3 so these would just instakill all of them
>>
>>44185468
Well that's actually pretty good, even tame as far as body horror goes.
The point in body horror is that you have to make it "classy", so to speak. It must be disturbing and horrible, but make people involved in what is going on instead of just repulsed or worse, amused by a cheap display of silliness.
>>
>>44187142
What're some good examples?

I remember finding the scarab beetles in the Mummy horrifying when I was younger.
>>
>>44179472
> CAN YOU EVEN SEE ALL THE UNRESOLVED ISSUES I GREW UP WITH!?
I'm pretty sure it's from that sourcebook that's 100% about fucking so I guess they got kind of desperate when coming up with monsters, I mean where do you go after succubus, what are some other distinctly sexual monsters you can think of? Monstercum was probably the best they could do.

Also I can't help but think maybe you have some unresolved issues yourself if you get this upset and jump to these kind of conclusions over a silly little monster from a fucking roleplaying game.
>>
>>44186940
>misogynist
Holy shit that word really has completely lost it's meaning, what in the fuck does evil sentient jizz have to do with hating women?
>>
>>44187177
Without going to look back too much, bloodborne does a pretty good job at it. Look at the fight against Queen Yarhnam : she has her womb ripped open, covered by a bloodstained white dress, and attacks you conjuring blood out of it. She stabs herself in the fucking belly with a blade made of blood even. The whole thing is pretty horrific to witness without being over the top monstrous, the fact that the belly is covered even only adds to the appeal of the boss herself, and the actual story around her condition is as horrible as interesting and well built into Bloodborne's story.
Now I don't think i even need to talk about Silent Hill, but there were some pretty sick monsters in there too.
>>
>>44185326
I wonder if they stack
What happens if you're impregnated again afterwards?
Can you get impregnated multiple times at once?
Is there some way to turn this to your advantage?
>>
>>44187316
>the actual story around her condition is as horrible as interesting

For someone who knows nothing about Bloodborne: what's her backstory?

Just watched a youtube vid of the boss fight and while I agree the concept is spooky I wasn't particularly moved by the execution.
>>
>>44177863
That's the stupidest most hamfisted name I've ever seen for any TTRPG creature.
Even beats "Flail Snail"
>>
>>44187624
I would need to tell you the whole story of the game, basically Lovecraft tier old ones snatch her baby out of her womb, her blood is used to make medicine that cures people, but everyone who takes it slowly devolves into a beast, so you have beastly citizens with long furry arms, full beast former humans, crazy hunter high on blood like slaaneshi cultists, blue aliens who were humans as well but the church experimented on them a bit too much, and some few lucky (or unlucky) ones transforming into multy-eyed mini old ones.
Really body horror is the concept behind the whole game, a good 80% of the enemies where humans once. Take a look at Ludwig, which is fused with his horse, the Hemwick witch that covers herself in the eyes of her victims, the bloated bloodsucking insectoid maidens at Cainhurst and Amelia's transformation. That game knows its shit when it comes to body horror. Jesus, the scene of Albert standing before the queen of Cainhurst. ..ugh.
>>
>>44187698
The brainsucking ones are some of the nasty shit.

There's also the colossal compound horrors in Yahargul made from hundreds of dead people mushed together into a heap. The ones that vomit their own organs all over you.
>>
>>44187776
Oh gods the living statue things, those are nasty. Though the madness-spamming brains-on-Doll-body top the hate tier.
What's cool abotu that game is that you buy a game in which you hunt beasts, and after one third of the game it goes full Lovecraft instead.
>>
>>44187776
>>44187814
So, for you guys, would you say body horror is something which involves bodily mutations/loss of control over one's own body?

Curious about it as a concept for writing and DMing.
>>
>>44187838
I would say it is everything that changes a body deeply or otherwise deforms it. Even gender swapping could be considered a mild form of body horror. Of course, insanity comes quickly after, because you really need to be zen monk tier to withstand being slowly turnedinto something deeply unhuman or having some sort of parasite bloat and dwell into your body.
The contrary is true also, insanity leading to wanting to alter your body. Case in point with Bloodborne where some crazies put eyes all over their bodies believing to achieve a deeper knowledge, by having more eyes to see.
>>
>>44187838
Not them but I see it as disfigurement, exaggerated. It's most terrifying and effective when you are just about able to recognize that it used to be human.
The Binding of Isaac does it subtly, but the cutesy style tends to mitigate it
>>
>>44187895
>>44187951
Ok so things like the necromorphs in Dead Space or the Tzimisce fleshmagic creations in VTM. Got you.

It must be quite hard to incorporate in a game without it being too grimdark though?
>>
>>44188060
You don't have to go too extreme.

The way I define body horror is generally the idea of ones own body, or something therein, being out of their control. >>44185454
>>44185468

This is fucking great body horror, but doesn't involve any overt disgusting mutations. Same with the scarabs from the Mummy on a conceptual level.
>>
>>44185454
It's not too hard to do body horror - it's just a case of less being more rather than OH SHIT YOUR FACE IS A SACK OF PUS.

Take the Guinea Worm, grows to maturity in your stomach, burrows painlessly through your insides, then pops out via a blister in your leg and releases its eggs.

Then you have to remove it in its entireity, over several weeks without breaking it as it comes out, or it breaks down, rots and then it's amputation time.
>>
>>44188165
>and people call 40k grimdark
>>
>>44188122
>>44188165
Noted. Sorry for the delay in replying - had a power cut.

Thanks for clearing that up a bit though, anons.
>>
>>44177863

>this is what catholics actually believe
>>
>>44188818
Like, this is the balancing act:

What you need to do is do something to fuck with your players and really bother them, but you need to do it very carefully.

You want to fuck with them, but you A. Don't want to do it all at once and B. Don't want to remove their agency.

So like, you can't just save or suck some terrible thing, because you're only going to annoy them. Attacking them mechanically requires a very careful approach, because if you do it too overtly they'll just treat it as another encounter or drawback rather than something horrible.

That's why you need to be subtle. In the example monster given, this is achieved by fucking with something in D&D that's pretty central to the concept: healing. You make it pretty obvious something is wrong(By reducing every healing amount they receive), but you don't make it serious(a single point isn't going to matter to the kind of party these are meant to infect, after all), so they don't really take it seriously either. They know something's wrong, but they'll just assume it's a curse or some plot related device. And importantly, you're not really ruining their character in any way.

And then, as the parasite begins to grow and spread, you'll really start to get them. Describing it to them is intended to get a reaction out of them, most people are bothered by spiders, and these are living under their skin, after all. And you only really get to describe it when it gets worse, so they know something is wrong. And now they're fucking spooked, especially if the condition gets worse all of a sudden(after all, if they're taking negative energy damage, it's quite likely that they're taking it more than once).

So you get that situation where what they thought is a little, annoying device is something that's likely to horrify them, and then you've made it grow into a big problem all at once. Still something they can deal with, of course, which is important because it's likely they'll want it dealt with now.
>>
>>44179472
Thing is, it sounds like demons could make these guys from a successful impregnation as well, seeing as only one of the millions of potential children made it to the egg.

So it's sex in general that's bad, not just masturbation or safe sex
>>
>>44189989
You glorious evil bastard.

I can definitely see that freaking people out (in a good way).

Thanks for taking the time to answer again; my only token of gratitude is letting you know that with your input I'll hopefully be putting the spooks into my players. And - realistically - greentexting the results somewhere here.
>>
>>44184848
I'm not triggered by it being a sexual creature, but by the implication it presents. I mean, the first sentence of the description is basically
>they told you sex was bad AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

The thread isn't puritans, the designers are. I have nothing against sexual horror when the horror comes from monsters doing sexual things or the sex itself becoming genuinely monstrous. This thing tries to take normal sex and make it a horror, and it just smacks of shifty moralism.
>>
>>44192581
I don't think that's really the reason they made the monster.

I think it got made for the same reason so many others do. Someone took a concept, said "What if it was true" and ran it with.

I mean, it's fucking terrible as a concept, as a monster, and as a horror device, but I don't think they made it because they think sex is bad.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.