[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Kingdom Game V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 10

File: Newest Map.jpg (3MB, 1848x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Newest Map.jpg
3MB, 1848x1608px
Rules

1. Game Change: Switching each turn to a season, I think this is going to make things a lot better.

2. I will launch each season with a random event.

3. For you to take a valid turn you must link the new season random event and use the following format.

"Research"
"I want to research this type of technology"
(include a 1d20 roll if you wish to research)

"Build"
"I WIsh to build this random thing"
(No role required but you must have appropriate material)

"Trade"
"These are the trades I agreed upon last season"
(You can make as many as you want but they do not take effect untill you list them in your action the following turn"

"Citizen/people"
"I want to explore this/attack tha/ Build ships"
(This is how you use your population, Note exploring territory does not make it yours untill you sieve it with troops.)

4. You must have a name and a trip code. If two people claim the same spot It will go to the first person with a trip code
>>
File: Spring.jpg (93KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spring.jpg
93KB, 900x600px
There will be no random event this spring,

As the arctic air loosens it's clutches on the land, everybody can breath a sigh of relief.

Water above y5 is still frozen
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44176251
Now that Greenland has given us access to its Steam Engine technology, we set about researching how to make a vehicle to run across our rails by steam power

In exchange, we use our build action to build a foundry for Greenland on their northern isle

Lastly we build more ships, as we have too few
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44176251
1. Research:
Rifle/arquebuses

2.build
(I think I requested a fort on my northern most territory 18,17 which isn't built)
I want to expand my various mines with the shoddy steel equipment

3.trade
No Trades

4. People
I want my people to dig canals between my mining regions, capital and the coastal city at Westport to better transport goods to foundaries and arsenals there
>>
>>44176251
Balls. Can my dreadnoughts break through the ice or is it too thick?

Also, actions:
Research:
Use of Gunpowders explosive properties as a weapon (Bombs basically)

Build:
An Academy where we will teach our national arts (brewery, carving, sailing, trading, forging, smithing, cartography, etc.) to be placed at our Southernmost Port (Sydstad) and made open to any that would attend.

Action:
Send some of my smiths and so forth to the research station along with samples of my cannons and dreadnought plans
>>
---
Venicia Stats
---

Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal
North Eastern Shore - Fish, King Crab (Gone for the Winter)
Whale: [Oil] (2x) [Blubber] (3x) [Meat] (3x) Leather (1x)

Trade Resources:
>Greenland
Fruit
Medicine

Traded Technology:
Cartography
Ballistae
Survivalism
Tracking
Steam Engines

Technology:
Narwhal Hunting! - Brings: oil, blubber, meat and horn. Known: Narwhal Migration
Hot Air Balloons! [Design Level: Good]
Sky Sails - Aerial Sailing - Winter Sailing
Whale Leather
Standardized Currency (Gold/Gem)

Buildings:
Basic Fishery
Pasturelands
Root Cellar - Ice House
Sky Dock
Post Office
Hospital

Units:
38 Flying Contraptions

Politics:
We are Allies with Northern Soul, our Northern neighbor and friend
We are in Allies with Greenland, our Southern neighbor and friend
We have diplomatic Contact with Hill and Wood

Actions incoming
>>
>>44176195
>>44176251
Btw, Odd, can I get that fort added in at 1,8 or is that a no go at this point? I dont want to be pestering ya but I do want to secure my mines, ya know?
>>
>>44176337
You get 50 good ships armed with cannons,
The foundry is built

Your initial attempt turns into an okay "prototype" You have several derailings and a few people die but your steam powered rail carts are an inspiration to your people
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44176251
Alright, we the Baroxy Commonwealth have decided to continue our research into deeper mining to find new gems and stronger metals.
We shall build Combat Engineer School to look for new advances in warfare. With the spring thaw we will move through the hills and attack Mals. Plans below.
The Claws of Zaz and the Green Infantry will march for the town by the 7 with the plan to sack it. [2900 troops total] While the Blades of Zaz shall aim for the Iron mine in the moutains to capture then dig in [6000 troops total]
>>
>>44176337
I'm very interested in these rail cars. May I trade for them with gold? 150 lbs of gold is my first off for the tech
>>
>>44176195

>"Research"
"Research"
Improved steel weaponry and armor

>"Build"
Barracks and Military Academies in every city

>"Trade"
I trade my hide for Northern Souls coal.

>"Citizen/people"
Raise troops until I have 5000 in all.
>>
>>44176467
Nation Stats:
Baroxy Commonwealth
Current Pop: 79,900
Current military:
6000 Blades of Zaz (Veteran Infantry[Advanced Gem Armor, Barbed Arrows, Advanced Spears, Advanced Shields])
1900 Infantry (Green)
1000 Claws of Zaz (Veteran raiders [Advanced Barbed Arrows, Hooked Advanced Spears])
No ships

Resources:
Iron
Gems
Potatoes
Oil
Desert goat
Stone
Camels

Technology:
Advanced Iron working
Advanced Irrigation
Wells
Aqueducts
Military Tactics
Military Triage
Barbed Weaponry

Buildings:
-Capital of Zazanor
Jeweled Palace
Military Academy
Shrine to Great Gods
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

Research
I want to research Dance and Music

Build
I WIsh to build aqueducts (for people and gardens)

Trade
May I can link some trades after this post?

Citizen/people
I want to explore the underwater ruins of my south-west coast
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44176195
>>44176251

Research: Caribou herding. Now it is spring, they will be birthing; and we can capture them young to start our herds.

Build: More and better longships, out of the wood we should be getting. If no wood comes, we shall instead clad our Battle-Bears in armour of steel!

Population: It is spring. Give thanks to the gods that winter is ending. Eat of the Seal-whelp, be fruitful, and multiply.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44176386
And heres that roll. Hopefully we dont have too many deaths
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44176477
Roll

Also Stalagian tribes get some wood.

>>44176467
Never ever lucky.

2,000 Infantry armed with basic steel swords, spears, bow and arrow and crude steel breastplates
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44176195
I research medicine. Also, now that I have a facility dedicated to research, are my research roll weighted? I build rails alongside my canals. My people terminate the last of the savages, capturing some to experiment on. If I experiment on live subjects to cure the plague in an isolated facility, I have no risk of infecting my citizens. Lenqus is building a mass-production foundry on the square to the left of my research facility on the North Island. Also, you should add that green outline to the entire North Island.
>>
>>44176195
Can I get nomad agreement on this map so Odd can make it official.
>>
>>44176517
Good luck bruh. Maybe if yer lucky the Stalagians will come to yer aid...
>>
File: 1450106519589.jpg (1MB, 1848x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1450106519589.jpg
1MB, 1848x1608px
Rolled 13 (1d20)

RESEARCH: Compasses, again. if this research roll goes well then I might sell some of them.

No BUILD action.

PEOPLE: I send a group of sailors and armed men to area around the pirate islands which I've bounded with pink lines in pic related.

They're to survey, salvage treasure and technology from the sea and land, make contact with the pirates and other forces in the area and do anything advantageous to Albatross. Maybe there's pirate loot or wrecked ships or something.
>>
>>44176472
You would have to build your own set of rails for your nation before you could use them. As for a trade, I would be willing to exchange the secrets of steam power for the secrets of gunpowder.
>>
File: New Borders.png (4MB, 1848x1608px) Image search: [Google]
New Borders.png
4MB, 1848x1608px
>>44176535
Forgot the map
>>
>>44176517
Looking for allies, friend in need?
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44176195
Research: Cheese making from the goats

Build: Iron mine in the mountains

Trade: Camels and Technologies(water finding and dessert survival) to Hill and wood in exchange for x amount of cannons to be determined shortly.

Citizen/people: We use our knowledge of the desert to serch for the fallen stone and retrieve it.

>>44176248
>>44176383
Oh good then I will send elders who have found water and survived in the desert for the majority of a century along with a herd of camels with some good riders to instruct your men on how to ride the beasts.
>>
Just for reference

Pirate Stats:

Tech:
Ship Building and repair
Food gathering (allows you to not starve without a food resource)

Resources: None

Ships:
5 strong ships (Cannons)
5 balistae ships
2 Yamatsu Fire ships
120 good ships (steel and iron arrow)

Army:
1000 infantry (copper and iron weapons)
>>
File: Airportsteampunkstyle.jpg (44KB, 614x487px) Image search: [Google]
Airportsteampunkstyle.jpg
44KB, 614x487px
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44176414
1. Research
With the gift of Steam Power by Greenland, let us research steam based propellor propulsion for our airships

>>44176418
>>44176337
2. Build
The Nations of Northern Soul, Greenland, Lenqus, and Venicia have all agreed to conduct a [Joint Research and Manufacturing] Facility. In such a place, the four of our nations can come together and combine our technological knowledge and industrial capability to invent and create projects none of us could accomplish alone.

A place we can pool our resources and scientists.

Lenqus will be providing the forge, to manufacture the parts and pieces needed.

Venicia will provide a [Airfield Testing Ground] where devices of flight can be researched and built, as well as act as a Sky Port to ferry in resources when needed.

3. Trade
Nothing today

4. People
We now have a sizeable aerial fleet, let's establish proper [Trade Routes] between the nations we've built Sky Docks with (Northern Soul, Greenland)

We can begin by ferrying the goods already being traded between our friends, such as Medicine, Food, Blubber, etc.

Fruit for example no longer needs to take weeks on ship but can be delivered fresh in a matter of days, increasing the food supply of ourselves and our trade partners.

Related:
Root Cellar - Ice House
Sky Dock
Post Office

>Note: Would LOVE to get a visible air-routes on the map between the skyports I built
>>
>>44176555
Do not give him my secrets.
>>
>>44176605
So you're going with Hills then?
>>
>>44176598
Sure. Think we can beat him together?
>>
>>44176618
If you are serious, I can have some cannons shipped to your shores, as well as Yumatsu fire and Gunpowder. I could even offer Ballistae to you, that you may project Yumatsu Fire a great distance.

I have no wish of the Commonwealth as an enemy, nor can I justify sending my troops so far to die defending a nation we are not allied to, but I can offer a technological edge.
>>
>Salt
>Fish
>Wood
>Northern wood
>Silver
>Horses
>Domesticated horses
>Monkeys
>Silver jewellery (renewable supply)
>Silverworkers
>Iron
>Iron tools
>Iron weapons
>Ironworkers ??
>Fruit and associated plants (bananas, pineapples, mangos, vanilla and cocoa)
>Pickled fruit
>Fruit wine
>Horse milk
>Fermented horse milk
>A fleet of excellent ships
>13 4ft-long tusks
>A small population of songbirdsl
>Marble
>3 silver-gilded 4ft-long ivory drinking horns
>Knowledge of and skill with magnetism and compassmaking
>Knowledge of cartography
>Knowledge of metalworking
>Knowledge of shipbuilding
>Basic knowledge of wheat agriculture
>Knowledge of ballista-construction
>Knowledge of archery
>Knowledge of arrowhead manufacture
>Knowledge of steelworking
>Alcohol fermentation knowledge
>Tobacco (trivial amount)
>Compasses
>Highway system
>Fine silver-hilted swords
>Wheat and, I assume, wheat seeds
>Gold coins (4,000)
>Chocolate horse milk (Some more "hot chocolate"-like drink might also be good to have)
>Permission to use the transport systems of Lenqus and Northern Soul

>owe one shipment of resources from [11] to Northern Soul
>am owed available architects by Northern Soul for a fortification of my choosing.

>>44176618
I'm pretty interested.
>>
>>44176649
Do you guys understand the idea of a sneak attack or what. Try to keep your meta game to a minimum.
>>
Nation Stats:

Technology:
>Railroad
>Metal casting
>Steel forging
>Factory farming
>Armor piercing arrowheads
>Specialized clothing
>Bread and pastry making
>Coral jewelry making
>Food preservation and storage
>Fermentation
>Steam power
>As yet poor cheese making
>Prototype steam train

Local resources:
>Cattle
>Bison
>Wheat
>Corn
>Pumpkin
>Grapes
>Fish
>Coral
>Turtles
>Red, purple, and blue dye
>Iron
>Wood
>Cotton
>Deer

Have obtained by trade:
>Gold from Northern Soul
>Coal from Northern Soul
>Horses from Albatross
>Crossbows from Greenland
>Cannons from Hill and Wood
>Medicine from Camaro

Have built:
>Glorious golden capital
>Stone wall and forts on eastern border
>Forts along southern coast
>Highway running from the North to South through the country
>Highway running from the East to West through the country
>Railways running the same length
>Joint university to share knowledge with Northern Soul
>Steel Foundry

Population: Roughly 85,000
Capital: Talran: (6,16) The Holy City at the center of the Lake. Many visit it for pilgrimage, but few live there permanently. Pop: 3,000
Northern Port: Paldor: (3,14) Main avenue to Northern Soul, and home to the combined university. Pop: 12,000
Mining Town: Milten: (5,14) Mining town, also the town closest to the capital. Pop: 10,000
Farming and Ranching Town: Worgan: (11,14) Town in the center of the great plains. Pop: 8,000
Southeastern Port Town: Ral: (14,15) Pop: 11,000
Southwestern Port Town: Dengal: (15,13) Pop: 9,000
Logging Town: Folren: (10,11) Town at the edge of the forest. Pop: 7,000
The other roughly 25,000 live scattered about the country in small villages and hamlets.

Army:
>7,000 infantry armed with steel halberds
>1,500 Holy Archers with armor piercing arrowheads and clockwork crossbows
>110 naval ships, 70 outfitted with cannons
>>
>>44176618

Promise my people fresh lands to settle once the fighting is done, and the warriors of Stalagia will march for you.
>>
>>44176680
To be fair, its doubtful youd take him entirely in one season. They can't affect the sneak attack but they could offer aid thereafter.
>>
>>44176636
I didn't know I had to choose between you two. Can I not uphold our agreement while still making diplomacy?
>>
>>44176672
I'll go with you if it doesn't work out with me and greenland together.
>>44176680
>>44176705
this
>>
>>44176555
Too valuable. You all already have cannons. The only thing stopping me being blasted to ruin is control of the powder. Can I have something else with it?
Rails can be built.

>>44176649
We will have to see, I have signed an alliance with the Nomads and will move to check the commonwealth's advances or I fear I'll be next. It will be another season before I am ready so it might be settled otherwise

>>44176605
Excellent ally. It looks like I may need to cross the desert soon. I will supply your men with 10 cannons, in return, and some academy trained gunners. I will also want some cheese because damn that 20 roll cheese. I can trade food back.
>>
>>44176726
What about Greenland?
>>
>>44176631
I suppose I can keep it a secret a while longer, if you insist. Though you really should have specified not to share it when you made the deal.

>>44176598
Never mind my previous offer, Hill and Wood. Once we can make trains reliably, we will look to trade a complete one to you.
>>
>>44176677
Tell me where you want the Architects to design your fort and I shall send them along with a ship to collect the shipment.

>>44176712
If I may, you may find yourself getting pulled apart as a man tied between 2 angry horses if you do so.
>>
>>44176750
>>44176726

I meant Hill and Wood sry
>>
>>44176712
That's fine just give an ok on the map so we can get this refined.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>Research
I want to research building advanced fishing techniques again

>Build

I want to use the Rubber tries my exploration party found on the island to build a research facility boat

>Trade:
I have no resources to trade but I am open to any offers of having my people attack certain ports and sea trade routes for people in exchange for goods.Privateers after all.

>Citzen/People

I send one good ship and a pirate ambassador to ask permission from Greenland to use the rubber tree island as a pirate base, in exchange I'm willing to lend my privateer service for free.
>>
Newest Map.jpg
3MB, 1848x1608px
>>44176383
Congratulations, after years of study, your people create a black powder musket (American civil war style) The first portable black powder weapon.

Fort added, I said last game my photoshop crashed and asked people to resubmit build you must of not seen that.

Your steal picks dig deeper then your iron, you have a larger flow of goods, your coal mine has been uped to "Productive"

Canals built, but like greenland they are meerly water filled trenches till you research them.

>>44176386
Research ice breakers for that,

You Build a glorious Academy in one of the fastest growing trade ports in the world,

>>44176467
Okay Engineer school built, it'll help you in future research roles like all military acadamies

Your role fails, Ill roll a battle shotly
>>
>>44176775
Alright.
>>44176251
OP this map is our agreed upon borders between nomads and Commonwealth>>44176561
>>
>>44176811
Very well then. Any word on my research? I know I forgot to put a roll in that post but I did roll later, if you look here>>44176502
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44176195
>"Research"
>Gunpowder
>"Build"
>Expand labs and add a green room to the alchemy academy. So they can work on things with better efficiency and produce quality work.
>"Trade"
>None
>"Citizen/people"
>Search the coast line for any resources.
>>
>>44176811
I have created Poland truly it is a great day.
>>
>>44176804
You sea beasts will not come near my islands. You are lucky that I have not yet claimed those particular ones, and don't yet have men there, but I will soon, and if the dogs are still there, I'll slaughter you.
>>
>>44176811
I'm so relieved it's unreal. Pretty good ones too. I must have, sorry although I wanted the fort to be a space to the left, closer to Lenqus' isle. It looks like a good spot for one.
>>
>>44176804
I will outfit your men with advanced iron weaponry next turn if you will disrupt any trade towards Mals.
>>
>>44176804
>>44176935
I have steel weapons and armor.
You want that instead of iron shit?
>>
>>44176804
I have no ships or coastal resources so siding with Mals has no additional profit.
>>
>>44176954
Your troops aren't even outfitted with it yet how can you afford to give him any.
>>
>>44177034
They are?
>>
>>44177056
You know you have to spend turns building weapons and armor for each new unit you create right?
>>
>>44177080
Not really, if you have stockpiles. Like I aint created a new unit in ages, my next unit will have access to stockpiled weaponry, assuming Ive created a similar unit before

Or at least thats how its worked up till now
>>
>>44176477
You Build a barracks in every city, your soldiers are never stationed far from home, you raise 1000 militia But while you are raising them you are attacked, I'll post the combat shortly and I assume your roll will come soon.

>>44176493
Hmm again your people prove to be dull and the only type of music you invent is country, played on skin drums, and you dont want to see how your people dance to it.

You need to research aqueducts I'll allow you a different build action.

You gain one free technology as you discover long lost secrets.

>>44176498
Hmm yes you manage to capture two dozen or so fawns to raise in domestication, itll be till fall before they are full grown(for game purposes)

You build 100 long ships from the wood you sent by Mals,

>>44176502
You discover explosives! not as good as the model built in Sargeras but you at least can produce them.

>>44176517
You manage to research advanced steel weapons! Including halberds, long swords and proper armor, not as well crafted as your northern bear riding neighbors but its quiet something!

>>44176521
Well you never siezed the land after Nourthern soul defeated the cannibals,

I'll roll for your war in a moment, and yes, using traded for herbs and medicine supplied by Camaro you are able to produce your own island medicine.

>>44176554
You make slight improvments to your compass design, it points a little more north and can stand to be dropped without breaking,

The Pirates in that region have been wiped out, and the treasure already found by Lenqus. You find no extra resources.

>>44176605
Your goat cheese is the holy nectar of the desert, never before has cheese of such high quality been made, even in the dreams of Lenqusian Cheesmakers.

Your mine near your route to the sea is established, right now it produces a small amount of iron,

Your people alrady know its location, and you harvest a massive quantity of star metal.
>>
>>44177080
This is literally the first turn I raised new troops. And why wouldn't that include outfitting them with weapons. Especially if I have smiths in every city.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44177118
I'm assuming its 1d20 for combat
>>
>>44177155
Wait he'll do a summary and roll.
>>
>>44176811
There are my actions
>>44176493
>>
>>44176900
Well, never let it be said that I never tried the peaceful route. Oh most hateful and hungry Greenland.

>>44176986
Hmm...true, with no ships or coastal resources for me to hit I can't really hurt you anyway even if I wanted to. I'll agree to disrupt Mals trading but Instead of more advanced iron weapons, how does some infantry soldiers in exchange in case I lose men during this venture, sound?
>>
>>44177155
>>44177164
>>44177118
Just be nice and take my 20 OP please
>>
>>44177196
He linked that post, dude
>>
>>44177209
I would be willing to send a small detachment to serve under but they would remain my men for all intensive purposes to be recalled when I see fit.
>>
>>44177209
Hey, Pirates.

Are you interested in a potential trade deal?
>>
>>44177209
>Oh most hateful and hungry Greenland.
You're pirates. You rape and kill innocents. You are not good people.
>>44177118
I claim that land now. I also claim the islands in my south sea.
>>
>>44177260
Depends, what are you offering, and what do you want in turn?

>>44177246
Hmm...could I possibly just recruit from your regular population instead then? You have one of the largest pops.
>>
>>44176628
Your first steam powered propulsion causes a crash, luckily no one is hurt but you loose one airship,

Your airfield testing ground on North Pearl island is constructed

only able to sail along air currents your established routes are slow going and dangerous, luckily you have masterful pilots,
>>
>>44177292
That's me.
>>
>>44177334
Hmmm.

If I keep investing in it will I eventually get mechanical benefits from facilitating trade? Gold, wealth, economy, etc.?
>>
>>44177292
At least I'm willing to work with people, and it's not like I know my men a free on the high seas, not trapped under government regime.
>>
>>44176804
Your people fail to make any major headways in fishing but at least you can feed yourselves

You have the rubber treas and can cut down luber to make a new boat but you currently dont know what to do with the rubber you just have it as a resource.
>>
>>44177430
I'm willing to work with people. You are not people. You are pirates.
>>
Would any kingdoms like to trade for some god-tier cheese?
>>
>>44177464
Do I still make a research boat?
>>
>>44177520
I will trade you literally anything short of steam power for the knowledge of how to make cheese like that
>>
>>44177520
I'll gladly trade. See here >>44177266 for what I can offer
>>
>>44176870
Okay, just like the bombs you dont actually have the materials for that, you need charcoal. I will apply that 20 to alchemy, becasue I told you before you needed to Research that to do anything with your lab, But you can add a greenroom with your natural jungle plants onto the lab.

I keep telling you that you find rubber trees.

I understand you're at work but if you cant be bothered to actually try there are people who want your spot.
>>
>>44176929
Yes, I forgot with your crit, they have really good sights as well, its a pretty good weapon.

Do you want me to move the fort over one?

>>44176935
>>44176804
Oooh!! Now things are getting really interesting!
>>
>>44177641
Yes please, move it.

Hopefully that makes me a bit of a gunpowder ballistics master. My armed forces in metal armour with muskets will make quite the sight.
>>
>>44177118
We RESEARCH trebuchets

We BUILD more ships.

PEOPLE: We make arrowheads out of ivory (we have arrow-head-manufacture and archery knowledge)
>>
>>44177080
>>44177111
>>44177056
>177056 â–¶>>44177080
>>>44177034

The Battle is coming, Commonwealth is correct, however mals ALREADY had lower quality steel in abundance, next turn you can create the advanced stuff with a build action
>>
>>44177697
It's not the next turn yet, dude
>>
>>44177672
Wanna trade? I could sell you some bombs in exchange for enough muskets to outfit a quarter of my current army.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44177697
And here's the research roll.
>>
>>44177697
Oceanicus I'm interested in a trade deal, but what is it you're offering?
>>
>>44177727
I'd rather have steam tanks.

I have exploding powder, rifles and cannon, surely I'd have bombs? Although if I don't I'd be interested. You've been a good friend to my people. I feel left out of your power block but not threatened.
>>
>>44177217
>>44177155
Hmm, well thats not how I do battle but it will Have an effect, I'm just trying to catch up so I can roll the Major Battles I need to, if everyone would slow down to build dramatic tension?

This post is how far up I am as of this moment
>>
>>44177750
I want all the snakes from your islands, every single one of them.

Can you give me that?
>>
>>44177581
>charcoal
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Charcoal
I could make charcoal with wood and rocks.
I looked it up yesterday. So I was thinking using my alchemists knowledge with their specialization and utilizing tools available to me
>>
>>44177769
Considering I had to research them seperately, I wouldn't presume so.

I can offer to improve your cannons also, if you would like. My own designs have been noted for their accuracy and range.

And I do apologise for leaving you out but it is important for us Northern kingdoms to stand together, I hope you understand.
>>
>>44177797
Well I just have the one and it's being claimed by greenland but I can certainly steal them for you. What are you offering in turn?
>>
>>44177429
Yes, research terrifs or banking and insist people use your air service in your currency and then like historical shit like that it would slowly spread into the markets of whereever your ports are, and except Lenqus's Far southand north port are in the major trade hubs of the world
>>
>>44177547
Aw, the cheese is for sale, but the knowledge stays with us.
>>44177557
How about medicine and Yumatsu fire for the cheese?
>>
>>44177878
How do you feel about >>44177798
I read that I have rubber tree's but I am focused on making the bombs atm. And I was looking to get that out of the way first.
>>
>>44177786
How does my fight for the rest of the islands go? Also, are the smaller islands to my south inhabited?
>>
>>44177824
Potentially...

So the deal for rifles would be improvement of my own cannons and explosives?
>>
>>44177831
A few thousand gold coins so you can buy some land from someone if your islands are taken by Greenland?

I need you to get me those snakes ASAP, though
>>
>>44177908
How about just medicine? I don't think trading a major military asset for cheese makes that much sense.

>>44177920
Yes. Basically I would commission 1,850 of your rifles and in return I would improve your current stock of cannons and a months production of bombs lets say?
>>
>>44177524
yes

>>44177729
>>44177697
Havent you gone this thread? If so This can apply to the summer when we get there

>>44177769
You dont have bombs

guys fight is coming
>>
>>44177920
Hang on, hang on.

As your ally, do I not have first dibs on these rifles?
>>
>>44177980
I'll trade them first to you if you wish. I'd like something back though...I still haven't even received horses.

>>44177958
That sounds like a deal.
>>
>>44177980
>>44177920
While I did submit the request first, if you cannot process both at once I will accept waiting till next season.
>>
>>44177958
Alright. Some food for the health of my people will do nicely. Hopefully no pirates will fuck up our trade lines
>>
>>44177798
yes charcoal is a thing I am aware of, but that would be a technology you have to roll for, thats clever

>>44177824
dat nat 20 cannon yo
>>
>>44177951
Well cash never hurts. Make it 3,000 gold and I'll have them delivered right to you're capital as well.Or where ever you want them.
>>
>>44178015
No worries, I don't hurt anyone unless I'm paid to.
>>
>>44178006
Excellent. A pleasure doing business with you sir.

>>44178015
I have no quarrel with these pirates as yet, nor do you. I see no reason they would. Interrupting the trade of a legitimate nation is not a wise idea after all.

Indeed, I might consider it an act of war.
>>
>>44177980
>>44177951
BTW, looking to trade.
And make friends. Potentially look out for each others weaknesses.
I've rubber tree's
fruit bombs.
Working prototypes once I get gun powder.
Spices
A SHIT ton of lumber.

>>44178017
K mind if I had researched that then.

How was the exploration of my coasts and nearby seas on my ships.
I've about 50 ships I believe.
>>
>>44178063
It may need to be delayed for my ally, precedent and all that, but I'll get them to you as soon as that business is concluded.

>>44178083
I'm the main gunpowder guy, next to Northern Soul
>>
>>44178063
We're pirates and privateers, we're scoundrels for hire. No one's paid us to do anything to either of you yet so no worries.
>>
Meant to link both the nations of
Albatross and Hill and Wood.
Looking to increase our power. And I can offer to transport goods as well since I've ships available.
>>
>>44178026
Alright, then.

3,000 gold coins to deliver all the snakes - SECURELY.
>>
>>44178112
Very well.

So long as that remains as such, we shall have no troubles. I would advise you to be careful in your choice of jobs though. Some nations its simply not profitable to engage.
>>
>>44178101
Of course. Much as I would have to aid my own allies first, I understand. Still, I am glad we have come to this agreement.
>>
Hey, Mals, are you willing to trade with us?

>>44178122
Hmm, I AM interested. Quite interested.

Interesting thing, before you claimed that nation, I was making serious moves to conquest and annex [11]. That's part of the reason I owe Northern Soul a shipment from there.
>>
>>44178219
So do let me know what your interested in trading.
I am very open to it.
>>
>>44178219
Yeah I would be. But I'll have to see this war to the end first.
>>
>>44178219
You never got back to me, about the rifles...
>>
Rolled 15, 5 = 20 (2d20)

THE SPRING WAR

DIE ONE
The Battle for the Center Pearl Island
1-9 Steam Tanks lead the charge to storm the steep hills of the center island, crossbowmen
breaking the enemy lines while cannons bombard the island from clockwork ships-Total defeat of center island forces and enslavement of the survivors
10-15 Repeat but a detatchment of 300 soldiers with women and children escapes on war canoes
16-19 Stale Mate the Islanders lose half their forces and Greenland loses 200 infantry
20 Overcoming all odds the islanders destroy a tank and the moral boost allows them to push greenland back to the shore

DIE TWO

DIE TWO
The Battle for south pearl Island
1-9 Steam Tanks lead the charge to storm the deep jungle terrain, filled with exotic animals of the south island, crossbowmen
breaking the enemy lines while cannons bombard the island from clockwork ships-Total defeat of center island forces and enslavement of the survivors
10-15 The Islanders fight to the last man and women to defend their home, this island was never touched by cannibalism
16-19 Stale Mate the Islanders lose half their forces and Greenland loses 125 infantry
20 Overcoming all odds the islanders destroy a tank and the moral boost allows them to push greenland back to the shore
>>
>>44178313
Oh yeah, the rifles.

Could you give me a vague idea of how much you plan to charge for them?
>>
>>44178351
Where do they escape to?
>>
>>44178356
I'm not sure what you full have, could you post your lands resources there and I'll tell you? There isn't a fixed rate, nor do I know how much you want
>>
>>44178393
Considering ya wiped both, I think they just dont.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

The Battle for the Malsian Iron Mine

A mighty host of veteran soldiers 6000 wearing jeweled armor along 2900 Veteran Raiders March against 500 Soldiers wielding basic steel equipment defending the mining town.

Okay guys let me explain that real quick, commonwealth you have no ships and therefore have to march your whole army through that pass.

Mals, you only just discovered Advanced steel and also you have a barracks in each city so since its a surprise attack I figure 500 are there. he result of this will determine how the 4th battle goes

1-3 In a lightning like assault The Commonwealth Obliterates the defending force
4-10 The Commonwealth Guard loses 400 men in a slaughter however those who escape raise the alarm
11-16The Larger army destroys the smaller force, however a last stand of the Malsian Guard allow 400 of the guard to escape and raise the alarm
17-19 The Malsian Guard hold of the advances of the main 6000, however being encircled the claws of Zaz slip by
20 In a miracle the Malsian Guard fight to the last man, however the bards will sing songs of this day as they cut down 2000 of The Swords and another 500 of the claws
>>
>>44177118
>You gain one free technology as you discover long lost secrets.
Aqueducts

Build action: Aqueducts
>>
>>44178396
Well... I think I still have gold. I don't think it was ever actually given to the pirates.

I'll take... 750 with ammo and gunpowder?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

Raiders in the night

2000 Veteran Raiders leading another 900 raw recruits
attack the Malsian town in the dead of night, however becasue of the heroic efforts of their kin the alarm was raised and 1900 infantry wielding basic steel are hiding, waiting for the raiders to launch their attack

1-3 the alarm was not enough the deffenders are destroyed to the last man,

4-9 The Raiders Cut down their enemy but loose 300 of claws and another 400 of the raw recruits

10-14 The Claws still will however it costs them dearly

15-18 The fighting grinds to a standstill, 800 recruits and another 400 claws die while 1000 defenders perish

19-20 The Defenders completely push back raiders, street to street fighting to defend their home, losing 500 of their own they kill 1000 claws and every recruit causing the remaining raiders to flee
>>
>>44178612
You might want to think about writing it down. What about technologies, or horses like I've asked for?
>>
>>44178626
PRAISE THE GREAT GODS!!!
>>
Honestly I wouldnt even have a hard time keeping up if not for that damn street sign captcha

>>44178393
The unclaimed southern Islands, and they join the pirates
>>
>>44178612
Well I can't get you your snakes until next turn, don't stiff me out of the promised amount of gold. You'll get your snakes.
>>
>>44178635
So you thought about that alliance yet?
>>
>>44178664
If he does, I would happily trade for them. I am the original source of his gold, after all.
>>
>>44178656
Sweet, how many woman and children join my pirate armada? It will be hard living for sure but any fresh ship hands are appreciated.
>>
>>44178671
I agree to the alliance but I can't act until next turn
>>
>>44178713
300 I think it said.
>>
>>44178719
Alright, lets see if I still exist until then.
Should have built walls faster
>>
>>44178656
Have you tried enabling the Legacy Captcha in the 4chan settings?

>>44178664
Well, I'll agree to leave 3,000 gold in reserve until it's very unlikely that you'll get the snakes.

>>44178612
I can trade you horses.
>>
>>44178713
By the way, they're all cannibals.
>>
>>44178739
Hmmm. You appear to have a dire need. Withdraw your leadership to a more secure location than your capital and I will send some architects to fortify it at the turn of the season if you so desire and if you can offer me a good trade for this.

It will not save you but it will get you 1 more turn.
>>
>>44178813
OP said 4 battles, so lets see first how those go.
>>
>>44178458
You got it!

>>44178083
with the 20 you got? Yes, okay you will have charcoal, Note, any bi-products will not be as powerful as using coal, however its not bad at all!
>>
>>44178713
You get 300 soldiers wielding obsidian spears, bows and arroes and 100 war canoes, along with 700 women and children
>>
>>44178837
Here
>>44178626
>>44178435
>>
>>44178837
The other two are for a different war.
>>
>>44178971
Oh ok you said 4th battle so I thought there are 2 more.
>>
>>44178813
Alright tell me what you want for the fortification of my capital

Iron
Marble
Limestone
Wood
Boars (meat, leather, hides, tusks)
Deer (meat, leather, hides, horns)
Truffle
Wood
High quality Steel

Technology:
Metallurgy
Domesticated Pigs
Advanced blacksmithing
High grade Steel
Advanced Architecture
Advanced Steel weapons
>>
>>44179048
Not your capital, it is in too perilous a position for now. Im rather offering to build you a fort.

A small herd of pigs that I can breed and farm sustainably and a small quantity of marble will suffice.

If you want more, you will need to haggle for it.
>>
Newest Map.jpg
3MB, 1848x1608px
SHould I start summer now or wait till next time/ tomorrow
>>
>>44179133
It's getting late here so I wouldn't mind stopping.If we continue I'll play another turn or two
>>
>>44179128
Well I'm not giving up on my land. I refuse going into exile, if you can't help me defend what I have, there's really nothing you can do for me.
I'll have to rely on my new found ally and my legendary last stands lol.

>>44179133
I'd rather we start summer.
>>
>>44179133
I agree with this guy>>44179170
Maybe just one more turn.
>>
>>44179170
I feel the same.
>>
>>44179133
Both are fine with me but it is getting a tad late.
>>
>>44179133
Ideally Id like to round out summer now but if the next thread is to be tomorrow then its no huge issue either way. Your call.

>>44179182
Im not asking you to surrender your land. But your capital is in a perilous position. If you wish, I will send them there but to compensate I would request a larger herd. 50 instead of 25.
>>
I'm thinking about supplying stuff free to Mal at the moment on the promise of good steel and / or steel stuff later. It'd be risky but it might work out well.

>>44179133
I'd rather we stopped for now.

>>44178083
I'm open for trade and, at first, a defensive alliance.
>>
File: summer.jpg (490KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
490KB, 1920x1200px
>>44179202
I WIll start summer but have to get off so the thread will for sure die, but You can at least make your turns,

No Random Event this time,

SUMMER IS UPON YOU
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44179230
That I can agree too.

"Research"
Fortification

>"Build"
Advanced steel weapons

>"Trade"
I trade my hide for Northern Souls coal.
I also send them 50 pigs

>"Citizen/people"
All troops retreat to the capital.
>>
>>44179243
>>44179284
>>44179170

Please send whatever troops you can spare to the capital. I very much hope this can be a good alliance for both of us.
>>44179233
I'd take anything that can help.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44179243
Alright then.

We continue research on our Steam Train.

We build a giant iron spire in the plains, for catching lightning. Surely this will allow us to learn more about this phenomenon in the future.

And lastly. I send people west to settle along the coast, so they can make a living gathering the sea's resources there.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44179243
I don't know exactly what's going on with >>44177697. Whether I took it accidentally as a second turn / season, whether you wrongfully skipped it, whatever.

If I haven't done this go-post yet, then do it.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44179243
We the Baroxy Commonwealth shall continue our efforts to dig deeper and find better metals. We build a supply of advanced iron weapons to trade to the Pirates in exchange for their plundering any trades going to Mals. We continue our attack sending the Blade Army forward to secure his road system and eliminate any forces trying to use them. The Claw army shall advance and take the next town cutting his nation effectively in half.
>>
>>44179243
Alrighty then.

Actions First:
Research:
I want to look into mounting my cannons on Greenlands Tanks through our mutual research facility.

Build:
It occurs to me I never made a breeding farm for my horses so Im gonna start doing that now.

People: I recalll my dreadnoughts with their cargo from the Pearl Isles

Trade:
I receive 50 Domesticated pigs and send a half dozen freshly graduated architects to oversee the construction of defenses at the Malsian capital.
I begin to trade cheese for medicine with the Pelrushian Nomads.
>>
>>44179284
Thats just good enough for the "prototype" range, around your capitol your people erect wooden palisades, (I'm assuming northern soul will help aid you) and start digging trenches, in an emergency like this you can raise half your population as a untrained militia, which would be 9000 untrained defenders wielding advanced steel equipment behind impromptu defenses, streets blocked with bookcases etc.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44179243
I research how to make my tanks even stronger, strong enough to hold and fire a cannon. Also, since I have a dedicated research facility, do I get a bonus? I build lighthouses on all of my coasts. My people claim all of the Northern Island, as well as all of the southern islands.
>>
>>44179182
I want to give you something to help you resist, but I don't think I have anything of good military value except my compasses.
>>
>>44179381
You could send him monkeys. Release them upon the enemy and they'll disrupt enemy ranks
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44179370
Attached research roll in conjunction with Greenland >>44179379
>>
Updated
Pirate Stats:

Tech:
Ship Building and repair
Food gathering (allows you to not starve without a food resource)

Resources:
An island load of Rubber

Ships:
5 strong ships (Cannons)
5 balistae ships
2 Yamatsu Fire ships
1 research boat
120 good ships (steel and iron arrow)
100 war canoes

Army:
1000 infantry (copper and iron weapons)
300 soldiers (obsidian spears, bow and arrow)

Others:
700 women and children
>>
>>44179373
Better then nothing. Time for nat 20

>>44179381
Weren't you the one with horses? I'd trade for that if I survive.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

My people are slowly starting to understand the benefits of an economy and the need to settle down.
>>44179243
Research: Metallurgy with the star metal, hoping to find out what its properties would best lend itself to.

Build: A pasture/breeding grounds settlement mainly for the purposes of bolstering our herds and producing our cheese on a large scale. It'll be along the coastline at Y:27 X:23

Trade: Medicine from Northern Soul in exchange for Perlushian cheese

Citizen/people: Send 2000 of my population to live in the settlement and begin multiplying. The rest of my people continue being nomadic.
>>
>>44179381
Oh right I just remembered. You could send food to my capital so I can weather a longer siege.
That would certainly help.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44179243

>Research

I have my research boat focus on developing the Steam engine.

>Build:

Nothing this turn

>Trade:

Currently in a trade agreement with albatross for 3000 gold for a island's worth of venomous snakes.

Also I'm willing to work out a deal with anyone letting me build a port town so I can give these woman and children a proper place to live instead of on my ships.

>People:

I send 20 good ships to steal and then deliver all the venomous snakes off the rubber tree island to the capital of Albatross.
>>
Updating stats
Population: 4900
Army: 2000 veteran camel cavalry armed with iron spears
400 desert archers

Resources:
Iron
Camel herds
desert goats
star metal
10 cannons
medicine
Perlushian cheese (god-tier)

Technologies:
Water finding
camel archery
desert survival
iron working
excellent cheese making
>>
>>44179556
You can't just develop that.
>>
>>44179613
Especially with the dice roll I just had.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44179243
1.Research: Steam engines, driven by coal, everyone's doing it! To power my growing arms industries

2.build: More Farming communities to sustain a larger population. Do this by encouraging the growth of communities in the south west and newly gained foreign territory specifically with grants but also in general

3.Trade:
a few which need sorting out

4.People:
Have my army hand in their pikes for these muskets, reformed into true regiments of troops based regionally and in towns. They keep their iron armour, swords and optional bucklers but their main armament is the bayoneted musket. Half of this new model army (4,500) men will be sent through my ally of the desert nomads to the Commonwealth where they seek to take the undefended foothills. They are led by officers drilled at my royal academy. They have been disciplined to fight in line and taught to thrive in the desert, 500 of them are irregular camelry on the mounts given to us by these allies.The Camelry have long rifles like the rest but also a brace of pistols. This training should negate the harshness of the desert (I don't expect them to march in armour). They will take 20 improved cannons mounted on carriages, pulled by these camels.
>>44179284
I wouldn't mind having knowledge of these advanced steels. They'd help my troops.
I plan to go through my allies territory to reach him. I can send ships to your capital with some men.

>>44179479
I'll give you knowledge of ships and help building the docks there if you wish. I'd ask for that medicine in return if you get your hands on it. Or to strengthen our alliance.
>>
---
Venicia Stats
---

Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal
North Eastern Shore - Fish, King Crab (Gone for the Winter)
Whale: [Oil] (2x) [Blubber] (3x) [Meat] (3x) Leather (1x)

Trade Resources:
>Greenland
Fruit
Medicine

Traded Technology:
Cartography
Ballistae
Survivalism
Tracking
Steam Engines

Technology:
Narwhal Hunting! - Brings: oil, blubber, meat and horn. Known: Narwhal Migration
Hot Air Balloons! [Design Level: Good]
Sky Sails - Aerial Sailing - Winter Sailing
Whale Leather
Standardized Currency (Gold/Gem)

Buildings:
Basic Fishery
Pasturelands
Root Cellar - Ice House
Sky Dock
Post Office
Hospital
[Airfield Testing Ground - North Pearl Island]

Units:
37 Flying Contraptions

Other:
Established Air-Trade Routes w/ Greenland and Northern Soul

Politics:
We are Allies with Northern Soul, our Northern neighbor and friend
We are in Allies with Greenland, our Southern neighbor and friend
We have diplomatic Contact with Hill and Wood
>>
>>44179687
Works for me. I'll send it to you next turn.
>>
>>44179687
Trade me some muskets. I have medicine.
>>
>>44179556
I thought we had a deal to raid Mals trade line in exchange for advanced weapons. I would also turn I blind eye if you made a small encampment on my shore. Nothing to big that I couldn't deny knowledge of.
>>
>>44179687
Sounds good. I was trying to come up with a plan to secure a navy and become seaworthy.

Just curious though about how this game works. If I trade you the medicine will I still be able to claim medicine as one of my resources?
>>
>>44179787
Since you only have a limited supply, no. But we can agree to a constant trade that you may have some.
>>
>>44179787
If they give you knowledge of it, yeah. I have sent gun powder to lots of people but they can't produce it themselves. If I'm given knowledge of medicine I assume I could make my own and you your own?

>>44179744
I don't know if that will be necessary. I am interested in your various war machines though
>>
>>44179840
>>44179787
I didn't. Indeed, we didn't even agree to a constant stream. But I am amenable to the idea.
>>
>>44179782
If you recall, I wanted soldiers more then weapons, you said you could lend me soldiers instead of exchanging them, then I asked about simply recruiting from your population and you never responded to that. I'd still be willing to make the trade though instead of weapons, you'd let me make a port town at 21y, 26x.
>>
>>44179840
Your cheap imitations of our glorious steam engines could never be even half as powerful as mine. We will trade you our engines.
>>
>>44179874
Ah right, maybe not then aha...
>>
File: FancyPerlushianCheese.jpg (99KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
FancyPerlushianCheese.jpg
99KB, 1500x1125px
>>44179814
>>44179874
Steady supply of medicine for steady supply of Perlushian cheese?
>>
>>44179883
By the way, comrade, have you shipped anything to the joint research facility? I have had smiths and cannon samples, as well as dreadnought designs sent.

>>44179900
Indeed so, if you are amenable. I have a stockpile and a constant supply, I am more than capable of trading such
>>
>>44179243

Research: We will learn to tame the seas! Fish shall be pulled from the water to fill our bellies!

Build: We arm and armour our people with weapons, and mount them on our riding bears. Because:

People: The Tribes of Stalagia are paid tribute by the Kingdom of Mals, but that Tribute is threatened! Our Lonships shall Sail our warriors around the coast of Mals and unload upon the Iron Neck captured by Baroxy. We shall trap the Baroxans in the north, where they shall be crushed; and the south shall stand open before us!
>>
>>44179917
I have tanks there as well as subjects to test.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44179713
1. Research
We should probably go to the allied research facility, we can get the aid of Greenland engineers and Lenqus parts for proper propeller driven airships

2. Build
A Bank. A place to store wealth and valuables, as well as monetary records.

3. Trade
Nothing today

4. People
Trade - Keep on incentivizing air trade, and specifically giving discounts to those who use our currency or over naval trade.

Spread out advertisements on how air shipping is the fastest method of shipping in the world, perfect for those who need things delivered to them quickly. . .and cheap.
>>
>>44179998
Ah, excellent. Our research shall progress well. And we shall all benefit from the spoils of such.
>>
>>44180012

All this air trade is really going to make being sea pirates difficult. Perhaps research into being sky pirates is needed in the future.
>>
>>44179917
Good and with our recent settlement we are now able to create a constant supply of cheese.

>>44179687
My population is so small, we don't need that much medicine. The remainder can go to you if you still want to do the trade?
>>
>>44179876
Sure. Though you didn't hear that from me officially anyways.
>>
File: v8wNmU5.gif (96KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
v8wNmU5.gif
96KB, 480x480px
>>44180038
>>
>>44180052
Marvelous. It shall be so.
>>
>>44180063
Sure, as long as you didn't officially see any missing stone or wood in that square of the map used in the making of said unofficial port town...unofficially speaking.
>>
>>44180038
You'd have to get your filthy paws on our technology first, dog. If it's in the air, you can't get to it.
>>
If I attacked the pirates and their host, who would help me?
>>
>>44180159
Who would help them?
>>
>>44180052
Sure ally. I'll take the extra medicine. Your kindness will not be forgotten.
>>
>>44180159
I would offer my aid. A detachment of dreadnoughts and infantry.

Ideally though, if you could hold off a while, I can upgrade my dreadnoughts to also carry bomb launchers and cannons. That will turn the battle further in our favour.
>>
>>44180159
>>44180185
Dude it's the last turn of the day and you can't attack anyway

Chill out
>>
>>44180219
I assumed he was testing the waters more than anything.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44179243

Research (or improve) DANCE AND MUSIC

I wIsh to build public baths

Citizen/people have a festival for the beginning of the new summer. They are more happy and you may find the nocturne waters decorated with floating ornaments and fire
>>
>>44180219
I just want to know how many allies I have, and how many allies the pirates have.
>>
>>44180278
>>44180216
You saw my statement I presume?
>>
>>44180278
One would think a nation as strong as yours would have more to worry about then some petty pirates just trying to make a living. Heck my main concern right now is finding a safe home for all these woman and children you'd call savages.
>>
>>44180328
The issue is less your existence and more the predatory nature of such. If you simply sought to settle down, that would be fine but stating that you want to develop the tech to prey on us in the air is worrying no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>44180311
Yes, comrade. Your help will be invaluable in the future. Perhaps we can enhance your "Dreadnoughts?"
>>44180328
THEY'RE CANNIBALS. YOU'RE PIRATES. YOU ARE ALL EVIL. YOU WILL BE KILLED, AND ALL THAT SURVIVE WILL BECOME TEST SUBJECTS, USED TO STUDY DISEASES AND HOW WE CAN CURE THEM TO SAVE BETTER MEN THAN YOU.
>>
I will be bowing out for the night. Until I return, I want my nation to gather resources. If an action needs to be taken, refer to the below list in order of priority.

Research:
>Improve Weapons
>Improved Architecture
>Improved Artillery

Actions:
> Upgrade Armour to Steel
>Put cannons on Dreadnoughts, as well as gunpowder bomb launching ballistae
>Train ¼ of Militia as Cavalry, making a Professional Army

Build:
>A hunting lodge to sustainably hunt Tuskers (hunting during the fall, observing and protecting during spring and summer) at 4,4
>Improve defences of Capital
>Farmlands for Pigs

>>44180428
That is one of the reasons I entered into the Joint Research Project, yes.
>>
Is anyone else seeing Greenland becoming Germany
>>
>>44180479
HOW SO?
>>
>>44180538
Well threatening genocide and genetic experiments for one.
>>
>>44180585
Well, you should also mention being an industrial nation. It's deserved, though. You are evil. I am righteous. The experiments will better the world in the end.
>>
>>44180671
Sure thing, Hitler
>>
>>44180671
Man, forgot my name.
>>44180585
The biggest difference between Greenland and Germany is that I will be on the right side of history.
>>
>>44180708
We shall see.
>>
>>44180761
What are your plans for these refugees?
>>
So, are we done for today? When will we continue?
>>
>>44180864

I plan to create a little shore town on someone's coast to house them.
>>
>>44180932
Id suggest taking an unclaimed island for them. As a leader, I woukd find it difficult to accept former cannibals onto my lands and Im sure many other leaders would agree.
>>
>>44180932
DO NOT TOUCH THE SOUTHERN ISLANDS.
>>44181025
That is bad advice, unnamed fellow.
>>
>>44181025
Well I would but Green Furherland over here has claimed them all. Don't worry I got a plan.
>>
>>44181112
Nice insult, Dog.
>>
>>44180885

OP say tomorrow >>44179243
>>
>>44180885

Sorry, this is the post >>44179133
>>
Goodnight, guys, see you tomorrow.
>>
Bumping so OP has a chance to see this tomorrow
>>
Things are gonna get interesting here soon.

Btw, Greenland>>44180428
You should send designs for your clockwork tanks to the Research Lab that we may organise an exchange and work together to mount my cannons on them

Once we have improved the Dreadnoughts, I feel this should be the next step in our joint project.
>>
So have we confirmation of the new thread today? Any word on what time or am I to assume 11 EST as per usual?
>>
>>44186777
Hey man. Throw up a resource/ ''State of the Nation'' thing in the general maybe? Could help us keep that bumped up and it'd be cool to see what else ya have for trade.
>>
>>44186790
Good idea. Done
>>
>>44186829
Sound out.

Wonder how fast my herd of horses will grow...
>>
>>44180080
Honestly, it seems that arming some of the trade vessels and eliminating the pirates, or at least curtailing their ambitions, is going to be vital to the establishment of trade
>>
>>44187081
That would be great if someone with technical skill could help with the steam power first. Then the armaments could come next.
>>
>>44187898
Unfortunately, as of yet, I lack for such knowledge. However, if I acquire such in a timely fashion I will gladly aid you in your researches.

I need to find out the progress of my research with Greenland first though sorry
>>
>>44187898
I think I have knowledge of steam power. My last roll looks good for it but I haven't got OP's confirmation
>>
>>44187998
Considering how many steps went into Greenland developing it (clockwork then mechanics then steam) it may be that you simply completed a step in the process.
>>
>>44187898
>>44187961
>>44187998
>>44188022
I have knowledge of steam power. I will trade it to you. Hill and Wood already has steam engines, he doesn't have to research it. I traded it to him.
>>
>>44188136
We already traded steam power for ships and a sky port.

The issue is my engineers don't know squat on how to apply them to my ships sadly.
>>
>>44188136
I would gladly have it of you comrade. I could put it to great use improving my dreadnoughts. Perhaps I could trade some improved Dreadnoughts in return? I could have 5 made to my current specs, with the addition of the engines, and sent to you.
>>
>>44188189
I'll do that for you. My next build will be applying steam engines to your airships, and Northern Soul's Dreadnoughts.
>>
>>44188219
Excellent. I will have 5 of the improved models shipped to you, as well as another gift of my own design, in exchange for this knowledge.

I wonder how progresses our work on the cannon-armed tanks...
>>
>>44188240
That was my last research, I got an 8.
>>
>>44188244
I added a 3 to that. That puts us at 11 I think? Hopefully sufficient.
>>
>>44188253
Decent, but it would be good to research one more time. Will you do it, or should I?
>>
>>44188278
Actually, since that one was okay, let me do it. I'll also add rubber to the wheels.
>>
>>44188295
So we shall leave the airships and dreadnought improvements a turn then? Very well, I can use the time to advance my designs.

How shall we go about this in future, by the by? I am glad to offer my dreadnought designs if you will offer your tank designs but if you would rather we can trade for them instead and each retain control of the designs.
>>
>>44188316
Actually, I'll trade you some rubber. You use your research for making the tanks strong enough to fire cannons, and put rubber on the wheels. I'll improve the Dreadnoughts and airships.
>>
>>44188382
Very well then. It will be done as you say.

And what of the matter of division? We are all expecting gain from this project, I am aware, but we have not as yet agreed to how.
>>
>>44188419
Well, we'll all have more powerful vehicles, on land, in the water, and in the air. If we have a military alliance, which we do, we will destroy our enemies.
>>
>>44188436
Hmmm. So you suggest that we each retain the designs ultimately and simply commission the end results of each other?
>>
>>44188452
Yes.
>>
>>44188477
Very well then, that >>44188477
is agreeable to me. I am glad to have this clarified.
>>
>>44188219
Thank you.
>>
New game soon?
>>
>>44189138
Hopefully
>>
>>44179133

We assume OP would come but also, he dont said something about a thread per week? I dont remember clearly
>>
>>44189366
Well, he was the one whom implied he would run a thread but there never was an outright statement
>>
>>44189666
We should wait and see
How many kingdoms are we now?
>>
>>44189771
I'm here. 1
>>
>>44189771
Im here too, evidently. Lenqus was on earlier, as was Hill and Wood and Albatross I believe. Venicia too.
>>
>>44189771
I am also here
>>
We are 4 kingdoms, I think no oficial thread is going to happen until next monday
>>
>>44190137
Odd implied that he would start again today, so while we shouldn't get our hopes up, we shouldn't rule out the possibility.
>>
>>44190174
I just want to get the results from the last turn.
>>
>>44190184
Same here to be honest.

>>44190174
Well, Odd never gave a time. It could be later today depending on their work schedule and such.

I reckon our best bet is to keep searching the catalog now and then. Dunno about ye but if I see thread 6 go up Ill drop a message here.
>>
Well, I guess that we won't be continuing today, after all.
>>
>>44191628
He said here that it'll continue tomorrow maybe he just got delayed again.>>44179133
>>
well, at least someone wants to trade?
>>
>>44193600
What do you have other than Greek Fire?
>>
Kleo:
Capitol
Zen:
Fishing Town 2:17
Hashi:
Fishing Town 5:14

Population:

Soldiers:

Ships:

Structures/Buildings:
Temples that work as a healt centers
Big gardens that provide fruits, flowers and herbs
Complex system of aqueducts
Large storehouse near the capitol
Underwater ruins of the south-west coast (explored)

Resources:
Perfume
Flowers
Fruits
Herbs
Wood
Medicine
Alcohol
Fruit liqueur
Fish and whales
Varety of oils
900 jars of Yumatsu fire, and production of 300 more per season
10 Songbirds

Knowledge:
Vast herbal knowledge
Medicine and healt
Fermentation
Acqueducts
Agriculture
Survivalism
Some kind of hugly country music and horrible dance
>>
>>44195163
I'll trade for some whales. Live whales.
>>
>>44195163
Perhaps we could establish a constant trade of fruit between our nations in exchange, say, for some bombs?
>>
>>44195445
Well I am afraid that would be imposible Sir, I use to hook them

>>44195525
The gunpowder may interest me. You have other stuff?
>>
>>44195709
See here for a full accounting of what I possess to trade >>44189141
>>
>>44195741
Lucky you wrote the trading of Yumatsu fire and Mead because i just forgot to use my trade action on every turn. I was about to use one in the winnter but the trades were not allowed...

So, im interested in gunpowder, iron and sailing knowledge. Are you interested? We may ignore or reduce the amount of iron
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44179243
Research
Gun powder. Researched charcoal last time.
Build
Architects School/academy
Citizens/People
Train soldiers
Regular citizens Get the most basic on training.
>>
>>44195895
I would gladly arrange a trade of either iron or gunpowder for fruit in terms of constant supply.

As to once off trades, if you will offer your knowledge of health and such that it may be taught at my academy, I will offer sailing knowledge
>>
>>44195972
Im glad you are interested in health, a kingdom should be responsible for their people and I get it the hard way, when I find my people have bad rhythm because of ear problems
>>
>>44196113
Indeed. And my peoples live in these harsh Northern Lands are hardly easy. It would be a valuable knowledge to possess.

Are we agreed then? Would you rather Iron or Gunpowder of me?
>>
>>44196162
I prefer gunpowder
>>
>>44196272
Hmmm. Very well, I can spare, say, 5 barrels a season in exchange for 15 crates of fruit?
>>
>>44196326
That sounds pretty good to me.
5 barrels of gunpowder for 15 crates of fruit per season and sailing knowledge in exchange of health knowledge, deal
>>
>>44196465
Excellent. A pleasure, as always.
>>
And now, just two kingdoms has not take their turns yet: Venicia and Camaro

Apart of that I may suggest that someone need to research some kind of technology to spread knowledge, like handwriting
>>
Currently Trading for:
>Tamed Oxen (Camaro)
>Constant Supply of Cheese (Pelrushian Nomads)
>1,850 Rifles (Hill and Wood)
>50 Pigs and a small amount of Marble (Mals)
>5 Airships (Venicia)
>Dreadnought Improvements (Greenland)
>Oil (Baroxy Commonwealth)
>Constant Supply of Fruit, Health Knowledge (Yumatsu)

Just posting this to keep the thread bumped and keep track of my trades yet to be ratified
>>
>>44196622
I assume that that already is presumed to exist, even if it isn't widespread, seeing as there are a number of exchanges and universities.
>>
Damn it OP, I want my trains

>>44196639
We, for instance, pretty much have to be using the same runes, or our joint university would be impossible.
>>
>>44196639
>>44196765
I don't know my friend... maybe the universities has oral classes.
Even more complicated is the fact of railways without the research of the wheel
>>
>>44196765
Aye, or at the very least we each have a working understanding of the others runes.

There would be little point in my production and distribution of Rune Carved tusks if only my people are capable of reading them.

>>44196796
I would presume the wheel was sorta presumed to exist, much like fire, already. After all, my achieving such advanced architecture and transporting stone from my mountains would be exceedingly unlikely without at least a wheel analogue.
>>
>>44196796
Do you really think that we need to research the wheel? People understood the wheel before there were more than tiny farming villages, let alone huge empires. We have language and wheels.
>>
>>44196842
Yes that stone shipment would be pretty difficult without it. And not mention cook without fire...
>>
>>44196996
Aye. Besides, I think the assigned tech level, though I forget it offhand, would have implied such basics automatically
>>
>>44196898
Ah, Greenland, by the by, have you any notable national symbol or motto?

technically I dont need to know but Im gonna be sending ya something soon that would be made a bit ''fluffier'' if you did have some such.
>>
>>44197079
Greenland, where the land is green, the men are smart, the dice gods are hard to appease, and the octopus are stubborn. Our national animal is the octopus. Our emblem is a boat with a giant clock key in the back, with a tentacle turning it, all with the actual flag of Greenland as the back drop.
>>
>>44197722
That sounds interesting, to say the least.

got anything simpler? Im trying to put together a yoke in paint.net and I doubt Ill be able to find something so specific...
>>
>>44197832
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Greenland
Flag of Greenland. You can add any of the other things if you are able to.
>>
>>44197892
Greenland, in what manner do you arm your infantry forces primarily?
>>
>>44198590
Crossbows, muskets, short swords, and spears. All have swords, then it's a mix of the other three. Armor is leather and iron. We have small infantry, though.
>>
Anyone intrested in any trade?
Looking to increase my tech.

A land of heavy rainforrest and rivers
Population:
Military
2,500 Infantry with basic bows and arrows, spears and Wicker armor
Resources:
Your trees grow 200 feet tall
You have tobacco, Exotic fruit like pineapple and banana,
Growing in your jungles are also many types of tasty spices
Living in the Forest are Gorilla
The open grazelands between the forest has sheep
Rubber trees

Trade Resources:
Fruit/exotic foods - fruit groves - Expanded
Spices - spice plantations - Expanded
herb patches

Trade Technology:

Technology:
Charcoal
Bombs(working prototype-missing gunpowder)
Basic First aid & Minor health care
Fruit bombs

Buildings:
Barracks & Archery range
alchemy center
Stone Quarry
Schools
Irrigated Plantations
>>
>>44200039
I've got a shit ton of iron

You want to trade some for spices?
>>
>>44200039
See here >>44189141 for what I can offer. Im open to suggestions.
>>
>>44200039
I want gorilla and sheep.
>>
>>44200089
Yeah, I am open to that trade.
Anything else you're looking to trade for?
>>44200228
I am willing to gather some gorillas and sheep for export What are you willing to trade for it?
>>44200131
What are you looking for besides compasses?
>>
>>44200039
>>44200089
>>44200131
>>44200228
This should move to the general. Also, I would really like to trade for anyone's animals. Now I'm really going to sleep.
>>
>>44200309
We'll continue this in the general since it hasn't hit bump limit.

Farm animals, tech and anything I can use to improve my forces or my peoples lives are of interest to me.
>>
>>44200309
How about an exchange of foods? My people are always looking for new tastes. We could send you bread and corn in exchange for your exotic fruits.

I'd also be interested in sheep. What would you like for those?
>>
>>44200039
Im interested in that spices or your rubber trees, if you want we may trade, se here >>44195163

I would trade some knowledge in exchange of seeds to sow in my land
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.