[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are orgies unhealthy for characters with psionic powers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why are orgies unhealthy for characters with psionic powers, but not magic-users?
>>
>>44166923
>EXAMPLE: A 4th Level could spend 2000 GP in one day, gaining 500 experience points

Wait wait wait! You can gain XP from orgies? If I can level my character with debauchery, I ain't killin mobs for XP anymore. Fuck all this "Dungeon" stuff

literally
>>
>>44166923
>orgy, n. a wild party, especially one involving excessive drinking and unrestrained sexual activity.
Maybe they were using this sort of definition and it's the "excessive drinking" part that has deleterious effects on their brains and thus their magic brain powers?
>>
File: So, how hard do you party again.png (117KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
So, how hard do you party again.png
117KB, 495x500px
>>44166923
typical orgy for a psionic
>>
one has telepathy (so it's like a regular orgy but with the internet added in).

the other probably doesn't
>>
>>44167083
Well 2000 GP is an extraordinary amount, considering how little money the Profession skill gets you.
Even a noble would have trouble spending that much regularly, and Kickstarter doesn't exist in the setting.
>>
>>44167138

The entire city of Moscow ran out of vodka and the entire city of Berlin ran out of virgins
>>
>>44169539
Slavs
Not even once.
>>
psionics are naturally linked, however loosly, to the thoughts and feelings of everyone around them. being in close proximity to that many sapients all experiencing intense physical and emotional stimulation at the same time shocks their minds.
>>
>>44169285
Kickstart my orgy! Larger donations get you a higher quality wristband letting you access the elite areas of the orgy and personally buttfucked by me!
>>
For the same reason Psionicist Fighting-Men in OD&D become Gandhi. Mystical separation from the material and other shit like that.

>>44167083
It's 1e. You primarily get XP from GP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.