[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overlord Civilization Conquest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 14

File: Overlord_Tower_Minions_Final.jpg (207KB, 1167x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_Tower_Minions_Final.jpg
207KB, 1167x1414px
Greetings new overlord! I'll be your guide to indiscriminate evil and fulfilled megalomania.
And I must say you couldn't have come at a better time! What with all these do-gooder heroes running the show these days, this world could do with an old fashioned iron rule of tyranny I say!

First thing's first isn't it? Where do we begin? Well any decent overlord needs to look the part. Perhaps you have a name also? Of course you can simply go by 'Overlord' and present yourself as the provided image if you like, have a little vote on it.
>>
>>44134192
The World will tremble at the mention of Overlord Steve. TREMBLE I SAY!
>>
>>44134192
Already off to a bad start when you picked the picture that doesn't cover his face.
>>
>>44134192
Gonna go with standard overlord like pic related
>>
>>44134227
I support Steve as a name

Although some other gear could do us good

That's the name of my boss ( a Jehova's witness manlet )
>>
>>44134239
Feel free to use another image from the franchise's assets. I would love to have a plethora of high quality images of the game for this, were they to exist.
>>
>>44134279
Dumpan
>>
File: 1449075081856.jpg (486KB, 800x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1449075081856.jpg
486KB, 800x1049px
>>44134278
Maybe this guy?
>>
>>44134313
>>
>>44134227
>>44134278
Steve it is then! All hail the malevolent lord Steve!

>>44134313
Lovely. If you have a folder of it to dump, I suggest creating a link to imgur with them, to keep the thread from loading up too much.
>>
File: Overlord-747x309.jpg (44KB, 747x309px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord-747x309.jpg
44KB, 747x309px
Continuing on then!

Unfortunately I have little material aid to offer you at the time, we'll just have to acquire it at the expense of others along the way. Here is what I can do for you right away!

[ACQUISITION - HELM OF THE DARK LORD]
A handmedown from generations of evil masters, it's possesses the rite of command over all minions near and far, provided they serve you. It also make you look particularly frightening.

[ACQUISITION - GAUNTLET OF POWER]
Not a powerfist I'm afraid, but still quite useful. Use it like a conduit for all your magical machinations, storing energy and unleashing it from your fingertips. No need for any of that silly looking gesturing and chanting!

[ACQUISITION - ROBUST AXE]
Honestly I just grabbed it off the old dungeon floor. Adventurers tend to drop their stuff when they find something more powerful to replace it, like the contents of the armory. I'm sure you'll do them the same in time.

And most importantly, the minions! A staple resource to you indeed! Why do boring laborious tasks when there are little buggers that will do it for you!
[50 BROWNS HAVE JOINED YOU]
Officially they are called Gremlins, this breed at least, but that isn't important.
These creatures make fine combatants and you will find them ...largely dispensable. Like all minions, they reproduce rapidly in their hives as long as there is food or 'essence'. We'll worry about the fine details later.

With the formalities out of the way, lets get right to the action!
You need to decide how we start this campaign of chaos, who will we march in on and begin making a name for yourself.
>Begin invasion of elven lands
>Begin invasion of the mage's towers
>Begin invasion of the sea folk
>Begin invasion of the holy order

I'll answer any questions you might have concisely.
>>
>>44134392
I would like to hear some details about the potential targets.
>>
>>44134392
Which of these lands is the weakest?
Which land is least likely to have others care about it falling?
Can Browns actually swim? Because if not invading the seafolk sounds difficult.
>>
>>44134392
Yeah lets hear what they got.
>>
>>44134392
how many minions do we have available, what kind are they and what equipment do they have
>>
>>44134527
>[50 BROWNS HAVE JOINED YOU]
I think that answers that.
>>
>>44134567
I don't think that we are going to conquer something important with 50 Brownies.
>>
>>44134392
>Begin invasion of the holy order
>>
>>44134627
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>44134627
well have to focus on bringing some towns under control first to get some resources like food metal lumber animal products and such
>>
>>44134458
Of course!
Sorry about the wait.

First off the elves live in lands largely inhabited by all sorts of magical creatures and beasts that reside in woodlands to dense jungles. Those frilly twig like people make for a good target when you consider all the evils they have sealed away and guard.

The mages have all the possible magical means we need to really get this ball rolling. Salvage what you can along the way while slaughtering their apprentices and scholars! Though be watchful of their masters, though they are few, some of those archmagi are something else.

The seafolk live in pretty dangerous lands, if only that its filled with water! They are a race of tradesmen that have access to all the riches in the deep seas. Riches we could so desperately put to better use!

And lastly the holy order. These freakish zealots of a nonsense god, they are absolutely our worst nemesis. We should see about striking them while they don't know of your return. They have quite the selection of equipment to be had, if we can strike into their lands.

>>44134461
It is a pity that we live in times when good has strengthened itself so, thats is why it is good that you have arrived! My suggestions are not all we have to look into, but these targets make for excellent looting and rewards! If I had to choose which will put up the least resistance.. The sea folk are nothing short of pathetic in combat.

And no, browns cannot swim. They are fairly inept beyond smashing things and carrying your baggage.
>>
>>44134227
Voting for Steve.
>>
>>44134737
Lets deal with the elves first.
>>
>>44134866
we don't have any reds
I'm not sure we have any of the hives except the brown
>>
>>44134866
This. But if there's a tie I'm also voting for the Holy Order
>>
>>44134897
Regretfully we have not even the brown hive. Don't fret however overlord! A little resourcefulness and we'll be more than capable of uprooting any society with their own issues and enemies.

>>44134866
>>44134900
Thats two votes to fight the elves and one to combat the order.

We'll not waste time waiting too long then.
One moment while I prepare the writeup.
>>
>>44134737
Elves seem like the best bet. Enslave a few magic creatures, unleash a few evils, punch a few twigs, what more could you want?
>>
File: Favim.com-11995.jpg (128KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-11995.jpg
128KB, 500x385px
The lush and green jungles of the elves. I remember back when this place was filled to the brim with corrupted and eldritch magic, those treehuggers most likely have sealed away all the best and greatest monstrosities somewhere!

I know for a fact that the shadowy jungles even the elves dare not tread. We surely can find truly evil monsters and the like within, a bit of a gamble perhaps, if we can bring them to our side.

Or we can just get right to the good stuff these wretched creatures have sealed away, several locations are sealed with magic veins and roots. They will no doubt be well guarded, but it WILL be worth it.

We have a few methods you may want to consider now that we are here.

>Search the darker jungle paths
>Raid an elven settlement
>Assault magical sites
>>
>what kind of minion are you suppose to be selphon
Selphon I think our highest priority is getting the brown minion hive back if you have any leads it would be helpful
>>
>>44135214
>>Raid an elven settlement
>>
>>44135214
>>
>>44135214
Need some sort of firepower for this. Do we know any magic?
>>
>>44135238
Let's capture a settlement for ourselves first
>>
>>44135214
We've got our [GAUNTLET OF POWER]

But what can we do with it? Do we know any spells yet, or do we need something else before we can start throwing the magic around?

What are our current options? Fireball? Mind-slave? Anything?
>>
>>44135231
A minion only in name, I am. A humble servant and informat. I have taken it upon myself to do Gnarl's duty as he is nowhere to be found. Likely dead.

The brown hive is quite a crucial source of our armies for many Overlord's reign in the past. I do not know the true locations of the hives and which, but I know the four locations stated have at least one of them in each.
As with the previous overlords, finding them is only a matter of time.

>>44135319
At this time no. The gauntlet can transmit your evil energy for some things, but we need a certain source of power that will give you the access to said magics.

As for the current course of action, it appears we shall tale a trip into the dark jungles!

A moment to write up.
>>
Now this is more like it! Gloomy, spooky, the feeling that you are being watched. And that smell!
...The smell is familiar to me. The stench of greens! They are here somewhere! They are also known as kobolds.

I also sense corrupted magics nearby, and ooohh dear me, the venomous plants are everywhere!

>Search for greens
>Search for corrupt beasts
>Other?
>>
>>44135404

very well until then let us search the darker jungle paths to find lost or discarded artifacts and possibly wayward minions then assault the magical sites for the creatures. If our strength is still sufficient then we should raid the elves settlements
>>
>>44135518
Greens first, then evil beasties.
>>
>>44135518
>Search for greens

Follow the smell.
>>
>>44135518
find the greens they may have the hive with them
>>
File: Spider_Concept_Art.jpg (152KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Spider_Concept_Art.jpg
152KB, 1280x960px
>>44135576
>>44135613
>>44135618
Right away overlord!

It appears the smell is coming from a small troop of our green munchkins on the hunt for food. And they are biting more than they can chew! They are in combat with a small hydra!

A creature worth its weight in deadly poison and sharp teeth!

>Assist the greens to slaying it
>Subjugate the hydra instead
>other
>>
>>44135739
>Subjugate the hydra instead
Its the only real option.
>>
>>44135739
subjugate the beast it can be a source of poison
>>
File: hydra_by_yoso999-d7bmpqg.jpg (686KB, 2000x1167px) Image search: [Google]
hydra_by_yoso999-d7bmpqg.jpg
686KB, 2000x1167px
>>44135777
>>44135805
Your helm issues the commands to the greens, they recognize you are their ultimate master and act on your will.

Many of the greens died restraining the hydra, but the deed is done, and with the power of your gauntlet the hydra is filled with dark power and will serve you as well.

When you subjugate monsters and mercenaries, you will not be able to breed and train more until you have the facilities. But for the moment, they make fierce underlings.

[15 GREENS HAVE JOINED YOU]
[A HYDRA HAS JOINED YOU]

>Continue searching for the greens and their hive
>Search for monsters
>Attack Settlement
>Attack Guarded seals.
>>
>>44135950
>>
>>44135950
Keep searching for the greens and the hive
>>
>>44135950
> Continue searching for the greens and their hive
>>
>>44135950
>>
So if Browns are Gremlins and Greens are Kobolds
What are Reds and Blues?
>>
>>44136060
>>44136126
Of course, a source of minions is important.

The way deeper into the jungle is absolutely choking with poison. There isn't nearly enough greens to clear the path for you and your browns of the deadly toxins.
1d10 browns die [4]
The hydra is obviously unaffected.

With the greens guiding you, at least you find your first minion hive. At the moment we have nowhere to store it, but 10 minions can carry it around with us. And if we come across some food, we can use it to produce more greens!

There is also what appears to be a Spell Stone! We had discussed earlier the lack of one, and now that can be remedied!
Spell stones contain all the knowledge and power to use magic, linked up with your gauntlet, you can use your own dark energy to channel it freely.
[NOXIOUS CLOUD SPELL ACQUIRED]
A very nice spell that will choke the life from most living foes, the effects are not immediate but it lasts for a fair amount of time. making it very cost effective on your mana reserves if you can keep your enemies inside the cloud.

Speaking of mana reserves!
MANA 10/10

The spell you just gained costs 4 mana to use. You can get back your mana over time or with the use of a potion, if you had some.

Now whats your next target overlord?
>Monsters
>Village
>Seals
>>
>>44136457
Selphon what is likely to happen if we tamper with the seals
>>
>>44136430
Ah those critters, they did all have names for themselves before the first overlord took control of their very being and couldn't be bothered to remember the actual name of them.

I believe they were called Imps and Sprites.

>>44136503
It will surely unleash a great flood of mad and chaotic monstrosities into the elven lands. Giving us an edge when we are ready to hit their capitol and just think of all the beasties and magic that we could gain for ourselves!
>>
>>44136574
Errnmm... By ourselves I mean you of course, Overlord sir.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>44136457
I say we raid a village, get some food and start growing some troops
>>
I say we try to start a forest fire. And lay an ambush for anyone who comes to stop it.
>>
>>44136574
>>44136599
How many creatures would be unleash I would like to be able to unleash them a short time before a strike on the elves capital when our strength is great enough I don't want to waste this opportunity
>>
>>44136574
If we had the Reds, we'd be able to simply burn the Elf forest down
Would give the treehuggers something to cry about while also making the land look proper warm and cozy
>>
>>44136703
I suspect what will come is considerable, and there are more than one seal mind you. The stronger the seal is the more gruesome and delicious the result. The capital itself has a very, very large seal deep inside. Were it not so well defended, I would heartily advise its removal.
>>
>>44136668
One vote to raid a village. Any objections?
>>
>is this thread going on in a way that there are multiple overlord working together
>>44136766
we'll hold of on the seals for now accept maybe undoing one to weaken the village if we decide to raid it which I think we should
>>
>>44136823
Raid village now, get seals later
>>
>>44136823
Personally i want to go back home, harvest some renewable materials from the hydra, and then go to the holy order to get our shit back
>>
>>44136846
>>44136857
Right away!

Elven villages always look like they want to live like they are trees themselves. What absurdity.

I doubt there will be fierce resistance found here, but before we begin, lets do a little bit of tactics shall we?

This village is no larger than 100 elves at best, what fighters they have among them are certainly not well armed or military. The obstacles we face will largely attributed to their homes behind halfway up the damned trees. We need to find a way up, or get them to come down.

Do you also want to keep your hive nearby for faster reinforcements? It may be in danger if we can't protect it though.

What say you overlord? Any other stratagies in mind?
>>
>>44137054
keep the hydra and some green to guard the hive while the rest of the greens infiltrate the village and the browns surround the perimeter when I give the signal the green will assassinate the guards the browns and I will rush in and wipe the rest out we shouldn't unleash the creatures on the elves in case one escapes and warns the rest what were up to
>>
>>44137054
Hydra ladder time.
Have it spew a shitton of poison gas in there, and send in greens.

Browns can be on lookout for anyone fleeing, and ground defense. Keep the hive around.
>>
>>44137162
>this was me BTW
>>
>>44137054
Elves are pansies
I say we come in pretending to bring peace
While they're distracted with our peace talks, we cut down their trees and blitzkrieg them while they're confused
>>
>>44137204
Seconding, also use hydra for the spearhead
>>
>>44137054
Why not build some cover against arrows, and have some greens and browns waltz up to the tree and begin to poison it?
>>
>>44137162
>>44137163
>>44137204
All valid.

Mind you the hydra is quite venomous but it does not spew gas. Luckily our new Spell can cover for that just the same.

So what'll it be?
>Smoke them out with gas and surround them
>Surprise attack with greens followed by browns
>Deceive the elves while sabotaging them
>>
>>44137163
Second
>>
>>44137272
Decieve the elves, sabotage them and them use the Greens to pick off the Elves stealthily while the Browns lay waste in a blitzkrieg
>>
We have a tie for smoking them and surprise attack still.
>>
>>44137424
Surprise attack and then smoke them when the jig is up?
>>
>>44137272
surprise attack with greens followed by browns
>>
>>44137598
Nerd you were the one who suggested it
>>
>>44137503
Why not?

>20 Elven Fighters
>5 Elven Druids
>75 Elven Peasants

>46 Browns
>15 Greens
>1 Hydra

Surprise round (Allies take no damage)
10 Fighters are killed right away with 10 civilians.

1d10 [4]
The hydra sustains damage but is not downed. It will regenerate in time.
1d10 [5] / 2 (Superior Numbers)
Rounding up 3
Three browns have died while combating the fighters.

You cast Noxious Cloud from your gauntlet, consuming 4 mana. (6 left) They don't stick around for it to take effect.

The elves do not retaliate, instead they are forced to flee, as weaklings do! Your assault proved very successful.

Congratulations overlord! Surely this is the start of many victories, but not the elves know of you and your forces, the next village will likely be more fortified.

[25 UNITS OF FOOD LOOTED]
[BROWNS HAVE OUTFITTED THEMSELVES WITH 'Wooden bucket helmets']

A decent haul, and what will you do with the survivors that did not escape?
>>
>>44137784
do we have sufficient infrastructure to support slaves back at our tower
>>
>>44137784
Corrupt each and every one of them with our power.
Try to see if we can get the druids to teach us secrets.
>>
>>44137829
The tower is in immense disrepair, I didn't want to break it to you right away, but simply put it will not do us well to have such a base of operations once word gets out of your conquest.
But fear not overlord! The tower is not the only abode left to us, in fact we may find a new one as we progressively grow your power.
>>
>>44137784
>Survivors
There are no survivors.
>>
>>44137917
lets get the green hive back to the tower to set up a base of operations then send minions out to search for more hideouts, possibly set up a network of evil strongholds to fall back to the one we currently operates out of falls to the forces of good
>>
>>44137866
>>44138016
>>44138036
That makes three choices.
>Corrupt them with your evil power
>Kill them all
>Imprison them at the old tower
>>
>>44137784

Enslave them, take over the town as your dark domain, settle down and start transforming the place.

We need portaaaals
>>
>>44138094
>aren't 1 and 3 pretty much the same thing?
>>
>>44138094
Can we imprison them, kill them and THEN corrupt them into undead minions?
>>
>>44138148
Nope.

>>44138164
Seems like a roundabout method. Regardless, necromancy is not at your disposal. At least, not yet.
>>
>>44138094
>Corrupt
>>
>>44138094
>Corrupt them with your evil power
>>
>>44138229
Corrupting them will make them more compliant.
>>
>>44138229
Just corrupt them then
>>
>>44138121
>>44138245

Your influence is forced into their being, servants to your will. Most of them have no fighting ability, but at least they can produce food for you.

The druids unfortunately were not having any of that and rendered themselves mulch to the earth.
I know you were looking forward to their magical secrets, but I might have something to ease your mind on that! As it happens, the magic in the Spell Stones and your gauntlet are far stronger than any magic these clowns can muster, your power stems from years and years of other people's accomplishments, it doesn't matter who made the stones and how powerful they were, its yours now, take it to heart my lord.

That said, corrupt townies may not be much, but you CAN corrupt their sorry hides, try it out on a HERO next time perhaps? Hehehehe.

Moving on, there is conquest to be had.
>Seals
>Jungle Beasts
>Hit the next village
>>
>>44138463
the jungles beast may not all be creatures of darkness but perhaps we can find more interesting beasts to aid us in our campaign against the elves
>>
>>44138463
Seals

We need seals for mine clearing, steady supply of life energy and to generally distract minions from eating each other.
>>
>>44138463
Hit the next village as soon as possible. Have everyone ride the hydra for speed.
With any luck we can hit it before the fleeing ones arrive to warn them.
>>
>>44138463

I'm with >>44138591, move the army up and have the slaves prepare to break the local seals
>>
Pretty divided on the next action huh?
If this becomes commonplace I can make a roll to decide.
>>
>>44138668
selphon any clue what's in nearest the seal?
>>
>>44138591
>>44138666
The next village is a fair bit larger than the last.
Word gets out fast with elven scouts, they are already getting ready for your arrival.

It seems they have removed most methods into the buildings up the trees, certainly a troublesome defense! We have limited options to deal with this one I'm afraid. I can make no simple suggestions.

>>44138700
That's the beauty of it, I don't. But something has been sealed away for a reason, something we should certainly tamper with.
>>
>>44138778
Have the hydra destroy all methods of escape, and then lift you up to the trees along with a shitload of greens.

Allow them to surrender. If they refuse, you will choke everyone with poison gas. Men, women, children. While the greens stab any strugglers, of course.

If they surrender, corrupt them.
Instruct the fool
>>
>>44138778
Alright we should grab what's in the seal it may help if we want to take on another village.
>>
>>44138838
Will second.
>>
File: Treant.jpg (176KB, 760x969px) Image search: [Google]
Treant.jpg
176KB, 760x969px
>>44138838
>>44138900
The next Assault begins!

The methods of escape are numerous, at best you can get rid of as many bridges as you can find.

The Hydra is big enough to carry you and 10 Greens, the browns are stranded on the ground for now.

>40 Elven Fighters
>10 Elven Druids
>2 Large Treants
>150 Elven Civilians

You threaten their lives with your powerful magic!
1d10[7]
They will not surrender as long as their Treant guardians stand to protect them.
>>
>>44139023
Attempt to corrupt one treant to turn against the other, while greens and a hyrdra distract both.
>>
>>44139094
That is ill advised overlord! It takes a while to corrupt a foe, you will want to completely restrain it before you attempt such a feat, lest you make yourself vulnerable to that spirits large crushing arms.
>>
>>44139023
>>44139094
while corrupting the treants have the greens try to get the druids while the browns are causing havoc
>>
>>44139166
Damn.
Then have the hydra try to bash the treants off and to the ground for browns to fuck up.
>>
>>44139166
Have some of the minions grab some torches and set fire to the treants.
>>
>>44139269
Were there any available!

>>44139231
Any other plan or shall I use this?
>>
>>44139316
Due just use it Selphon, We will take alone alive if possible.
>>
>>44139316
Have the minions grab some from the settlement perhaps we can weaken them enough to corrupt them
>>
>>44139471
Bit late for that.

You instruct your hydra to wrestle the treants off the ledge!
1d10![6]
Its a success! But it also falls with them!

The Hydra has died under their weight of the two falling on it.

Your threat still holds water however, the elves surrender that you would spare them.

>What will you do about them

>Where will you go now?
>>
>>44139528
Corrupt them, but do the druids first. Gotta get one!
>>
>>44139528
Druids get corrupted first, then the rest.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BROTHERS. the fires have been lit.
>>
>>44139528
>>44139552
>>44139564
Lets get the druids under our control they can help with clearing our path through the jungle with the hydra gone the defenders will be a nice edition to our army and the villagers can help carry the lots.
>>
>>44139552
>>44139564

You spend time corrupting their druids.
[40 ELVEN FIGHTERS GAINED]
[10 ELVEN DRUIDS GAINED]

Elves are not terribly strong, but they are fast, and their druids can call vines that slow enemies to a halt and heal wounded.

The civilians are usual, only produce food for you.
Speak of which!
[40 UNITS OF FOOD LOOTED]
[A HEALTH SHRINE HAS BEEN FOUND]
It appears the elves were hiding a nice prize for you, your maximum health has increased! Now if you sustain life threatening injuries in combat, you will still be left standing to fight!

There are atleast two more villages before we reach the capital, but I say it is most wise to grow our ranks before another assault!
Now what will you do Overlord?
>Crack some seals
>Find some beasts
>Other?
>>
>>44139727
Harvest the dead treeants and hydra for materials and lifeforce.

Break some seals.
>>
>>44139727
I want memey-owlbears
>>
>>44139727
If we can reach the dead, Harvest there lifeforce for more minions, Split it evenly between Green's/Browns

Find some beasts, We do after all know that once some seals 'crack' we'll have some issues with attention.
>>
>>44139727
crack the seals we need to replace the loss of the hydras and treants hopefully well find another big beastie
>>
>>44139759
>>44139805
One for seals and one for beasts

The treants are just piles of lumber now, but you salvage 10 units of food from the hydra.
Feel free to feed some to the hive. Each unit will produce another minion.

Still no necromancy.

>>44139831
We go to break the seals then! One moment.
>>
>>44139862
No hydra poison, or bone tools and weapons?
>>
File: il_340x270.603496405_9xx2.jpg (28KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.603496405_9xx2.jpg
28KB, 340x270px
>>44139905
I wouldn't trust minions with poison. Browns pick up bones for clubs.

The first seal is guarded by real troops, but in small numbers! I'm sure you'd love to corrupt these ones, but I think you'll often find these ones prefer death to eternal servitude. They will die in battle before other enemy forces and bite their own tongue when captured.
This isn't exclusive to elves either, just keep this in mind when you stratagise!

Now the seal, as you can see the carvings on the stone are numerous, we need to get in there and break the damn things!

>15 Elven Knights
>10 Elven Rangers
>>
>>44140023
Send in corrupted druid to try to convince the guards that they sensed a disturbance in the seal and must check up on it. While they are distracted, kill them with sneaky greens, and have the other druids ready to vine enemies if they catch on too soon.
>>
>>44140023
Do our green have any...talents beside just ignoring posion?

Also is the posion able to be seen through or is it a thick fog?
>>
>>44140023
how hard would it be to restrain or incapacitate them elvish knights are incredibly skilled and rangers are some of the best scouts and warriors to have in the forrests
>>
>>44140091
The greens are stealthy and can jump quite far, they make for excellent ambushers.
Noxious Cloud can be seen through.

>>44140107
Subjugation often comes with losses on your own side. Killing them is much simpler than holding them down. Not to mention how long it would take to corrupt so many.

Best save these tactics for the impressive ones!

>>44140080
First plan so far. Anything else?
>>
>>44140182
>>44140080
Then we use the corrupt druids to distract them and let the greens do what they do best then crack this seal and claim its power for our own.
>>
File: 1375982213259.jpg (64KB, 934x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1375982213259.jpg
64KB, 934x1227px
>>44140268

The druids will attempt to deceive the knights.
1d10![9]
Great success!

The Knights and Rangers have had their attention drawn.
Your greens get the jump on them!

BONUS DIE
2d10![4+5]
Nine knights have perished to the surprise attack!

They respond in kind, wise to the plot. The druids cast immobilizing vines to snare their movement, but are too close to avoid their blades.
1d10![6]
Four druids are felled before they can retreat.
The knights are still stuck.
Rangers are getting into position to strike!

You swing your axe at the seal!
1d10![5]
Its not totally broken, but has signs of damage.

>How do you respond?
>>
>>44140525
Hit the spot where the Rangers are going with posion, Brown's distract the Knights while the Greenes go to Finish the Knights THEN all minions swarm the Rangers.
>>
>>44140525
>>44140570
I agree with Overlord Salt Mind
>>
>>44140570
>>44140629
You cast Noxious Cloud at the rangers!
It will not take effect until the following round.

Rangers pelt the druids and greens with arrows.
1d10![4]
The remaining Druids are killed off, 6 greens perish.

You command your browns and remaining greens to slaughter the knights!
1d10![8]
They didn't stand a chance! They fill the earth with their blood.

>How do you respond?
>>
>>44140735
Rush the rangers and command minions to bottleneck them into the oison clouds as their only route.
>>
>>44140735
Force the greens to flank THROUGH the posion from behind while the browns and yourself attack from the front. No escape or mercy.
>>
>>44140735
Have the greens flank the elves while I take the browns and attack the front.
hopefully we can capture one of the rangers to question them
>>
>>44140787
>>44140865
Regardless of what you do, they have already breathed in the gas. They choke on it and die off in short order. Even elite elves are just elves, not nearly tough enough to deal with your powerful magic!

The greens are wearing the ranger's cowls now.

Now what will happen without anyone protecting the seal?

Find out NEXT TIME!

I'll be running again tomorrow around the same time. I hope you enjoyed everything so far!
>>
>>44141038
Clearly bitches and hos happens.

I had fun with this, Might play the games later now from this I miss them.
>>
>>44141214
I loved the games, but I always felt they lacked the content and direction that could of had.
Especially considering the sequels did little to nothing to add to the formula.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.