[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything Is Cannon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1270669758251.jpg (178KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
1270669758251.jpg
178KB, 1000x673px
The Era: Late Medieval
The World: Earth-like, with earth-like physics
Humans?: Present.
Everything Else: this thread.

Every Post Is Canon
-provided it's last two digits aren't redundant.
By the end of this thread there will bee 99 facts about this world.
While the post can maintain other content/text/etc, each can only declare/attempt to declare one thing per-post; multi-fact posts are void.

be The Creators
>>
>>44097986
I will take the first fact for myself:
The world was created by now defunct/dead/forgotten gods known only to antiquity as The Creators.
>>
File: 1269139734879.jpg (941KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1269139734879.jpg
941KB, 1680x1050px
I will now periodically bump with art
>>
File: Battery Fire (Secor 2014).jpg (4MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
Battery Fire (Secor 2014).jpg
4MB, 3000x1688px
Everything is a cannon. Except some humans I guess.
>>
>>44098443
artilery is now the primary form of warfare
welcome to WWI: 1539
>>
Between a sort of primitive lung rather than spiracles, and exoskeletons based on more durable organic polymers than chitin, the arthropod life of the world can grow to exceptional size. It is not uncommon to see beetles as large as dogs, or dragonflies the size of eagles. This has lead to some rather unusual ecosystems.
>>
>>44098003
The gods gave form and life to everything by chanting primal and beautiful songs that, to this day, still rings in the essence of every being
>>
>>44098501
this fact is #01 no less
>>
Humans are capable of Time Lord regeneration, but only if they are born on a Tuesday.
>>
Spiral power is real but only 32 people can use it
>>
OP is a fag
>>
>>44098627
As is everyone else in this world. Reproduction is done in ye olde fertility clinic.
>>
The gods left behind powerful artifacts, that have inspired theologies and caused wars for their possession.
>>
Societal power is hereditary. One must be born into nobility to be a noble. One cannot take over a business without being related to the previous owner, etc.
>>
Due to geographical isolation, interaction among peoples/races is extremely rare to the point that many members of all people/races believe they are the only ones to exist. Only a handful of extreme-longevity travelers and traders (as in, their job takes a long time to complete) make the effort to leave their isolated homelands. Some of these trips are so long, the caravans are multi-generational, while others are capable of interacting multiple times within a life-time.
>>
>>44098759
do.
do you mean a caste system there, anon?
>>
>>44098501
greetings Mr. Tolkien

All Magic is done by songs, but beings on earth never reached the beauty of the first.
>>
The world... is a vampire. But literally.
>>
>>44098765
I will override the one-fact-per-post rule for this one, as it is cool
>>
>>44098830
I do.
>>
Everything is made of cannons and cannon derviatives like firearms.
>>
>>44099305
Cannons are already canon; no repeats.
>>
>>44099371
The other posts excludes humans.

The new post doesn't. Cannon people only.
>>
>>44098765
So it's a moderately realistic space opera?
>>
File: Dakkastoise1.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Dakkastoise1.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>44097986
>Everything is cannon
Are you saying we almost reach enough dakka?
>>
>>44099398
Humans are canon becaue they were established in the OP. Don't contradict cannonworld canon or the whole exercise is pointless!
>>
The world has a long cycle of pseudo-gods made of a unified race replacing the previous pantheon, while each race that isn't uplifted grows more alien.
>>
Everyone has the innate ability to control fire via their emotions.
Then stronger you feel about something the more firepower you have
>>
File: shadowofthetorturer-24794.jpg (324KB, 650x481px) Image search: [Google]
shadowofthetorturer-24794.jpg
324KB, 650x481px
bump with some more art
>>
So what I've gathered so far is we're a bunch of hierarchal, magic, xenophobic cannons that are literally flaming homosexuals.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.