[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Drow and Merfolk get along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1369209538367.jpg (201KB, 950x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1369209538367.jpg
201KB, 950x1398px
Do Drow and Merfolk get along?
>>
File: косатки.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
косатки.webm
3MB, 768x432px
fuck if i know
>>
>>44080102
Drow don't get along with anything.
>>
>>44080102
>chaotic evil edgelords getting along with anyone
I have bad news for you
>>
>>44080143
fuck, whales are smart
>>
>>44080102
Depends on the setting.

Generally speaking though, Drow would most likely treat them like they would treat any other race: subterfuge or violence.
>>
>>44080162
They wouldn't interact very often, but this post is 100% accurate. They don't even get along with each other, so it's likely that they would not. But hey. Your setting. Maybe your drow are less retarded asshole evil?

>>44080143
Did.. did they do that on purpose?
>>
Can Drow even swim?
>>
>>44080207
>They wouldn't interact very often, but this post is 100% accurate

This assumes that Merfolk don't make use of various waterways and passages the go from the ocean into the UnderDark.

I'm sure there's a few twisted merfolk who hang out with the Aboliths and other fucked monstrosities that live in the Underdark's water systems.
>>
>>44080207
yes they did. Its a fairly common hunting tactic for orcas.
>>
>>44080207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJvfjiCTvq4
Whales are fucking smart.
>>
>>44080207
yep
>>
Pitch black skin is so god damn sexy. Fuck!
>>
>>44080235
Those would be some pretty dangerous waterways, given the water pressure. The Underdark is deep down, that means there's a lot of weight forcing the water through any waterway.
>>
>>44080235
>>44080294
And as I understand it, merrow aren't typically deep sea dwellers.
>>
Could Merfolk invade the Underdark by flooding it somehow?
>>
>>44080339
They could, but they'd die.
>>
>>44080294

Why would I be worried about a trivial matter like water pressure depth in D&D?

>>44080336
Perhaps Shahagins are?
>>
>>44080102
Depends on a setting.
>>
They both hate sahuagin
>>
>>44080102
Yes. They get on marvelously with Aboleth. But then again who DOESN'T get along with our benevolent underwater overlords?
>>
>>44080564
Mind flayers
>>
>>44080102
I read that as do Drow and Menfolk get along at first
>>
>>44083136
What about those nice Wellithids I've been hearing about?
>>
No because they get along with troglodyres and sauhughins who hate merfolks.

bltptoolploop was here Dagon and Eagro are loser
>>
>>44080263
Yeah, they are. If my memory serves me rigth, there used to be a family of Orcas that partnered up with a specific family of whale hunters, they tugged the boats with ropes in their mouths in the direction of humpback whales and then they shared the spoils of the hunt with them.

They always teamed up wih them every time they came back to hunt whales.
>>
>>44085605
I believe the answer is still the same.
>>
>>44080235 >>44080448
>Perhaps Shahagins are?
Kua-Toa are the resident underdark fish people.
>>
>>44085904
im guessing that's some sort of aboloth ilithid

jesus Christ how horrifying.
>>
Orca aren't whales. They are the largest of the dolphins.
The more you know.

Oh, and what kind of merfolk live in the submerged caves of the underdark? Do they have luminescence?
>>
>>44089284

Merrow. They're like Merfolk, but spent a few thousand years in the Abyss or some shit and came back fucked up and crazy. Prolly would go well with the Drow, considering both are chaotic evil dicks.
>>
>>44080102
They by and large probably dont meet very often
>>
>>44080143
Well, that's terrifying.
>>
>>44080186
This. But when drow are dealing with other elves
they tend to show more "respect". Due to both being elder race and their mutual disdain for mortal plebs.
>>
>>44080102
Depends on the setting as usual. But I would imagine not very well. However in 5e I believe there is a variant merfolk called merrow. They are just the dark evil spoopy version of merfolk, and are to merfolk as drow are to elves, or dueragur(fuck spelling) to dwarves. They might have a better chance of getting along since evil dicks are evil dicks to everyone.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.