[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xadhoom shows up in your sci-fi or cyberpunk campaign. What happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 2529910-assirelli_xadhoom[1].jpg (148KB, 570x799px) Image search: [Google]
2529910-assirelli_xadhoom[1].jpg
148KB, 570x799px
Xadhoom shows up in your sci-fi or cyberpunk campaign. What happens?
>>
>>44059694
I don't know. You're the one who made this thread to talk about whoever this is.
>>
File: 35[1].jpg (91KB, 1014x768px) Image search: [Google]
35[1].jpg
91KB, 1014x768px
>>44059708
Well, I was kinda banking on /tg/ having read PKNA.
>>
>>44059694

Well, we're not Evronians, so as long as we don't piss her off, we should be okay.
If we've done something to piss her off, we're boned.

>>44059872

Currently reading it now. Holy shit, this comic is good. I just recently read Carpe Diem, and now I SO want to run a time travel game, even though I know that's really hard to DM.
>>
>>44059694
We all either die screaming or cry inconsolably while she avenges her homeworld and gives her people its hope back through nova inducing self sacrifice.
What do you tought americans would know anything about PKNA remains a mistery, oh mio metrosessuale OP.
>>
>>44060269
>>why you thought
FUCKING autocorrect
>>
File: Tex_Willer.jpg (32KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
Tex_Willer.jpg
32KB, 300x351px
Stat me /tg/

Quando facciamo un altro thread di italiani?
>>
>>44059694
Everyone immediately wants to beat whatever this thing is in the face because it looks fucking stupid.
>>
>>44060269
Well, I figured since I'm norwegian and know about it, maybe the americans would too.

If nothing else, I was hoping someone might start arguing about who would win in a fight between Xadhoom and a Blackstone Fortress.
>>
>>44060370
You don't know what you're missing out, friend.
>>
File: latest[1].gif (924KB, 1221x1419px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].gif
924KB, 1221x1419px
>>44060370
Well that's just not going to work out very well.
>>
A brief bio for anons, since OP didn't link a wiki or anything.

Xadhoom is the last of her kind. Born to a peaceful and inquisitive race, she was a scientist named Xado. She was nearly killed by an accident during an experiment, and was transformed into what is basically a living thermonuclear explosion, with powers akin to DC's Firestorm.
This accident came about largely due to the fact that her people were betrayed and attacked by the Evronians, a race that had come to them posing as allies.
The Evronians are a warrior race that grows from spores, kind of like 40k Orks, but unlike the Orks, they're purple, have duck bills, and are clever and deceptive. They feed on emotional energy, and more like the Tyranids, enslave and feed on whole worlds until there's nothing left, then move on to parisitically wipe out the next world.

Xado, upon awaking, found her whole race had been either enslaved or killed. She renamed herself "Xadhoom" or "creditor" in her people's tongue, and began to seek out the Evronians wherever they hid, preparing to exact payment for the debt she was owed, by genociding the entire Evronian species.

Which is pretty heavy for a Donald Duck comic, but I guess in Italy they let the writers have a free rein.
>>
>>44060712
PKNA was the perfect storm of a great group of writers and artists who were given a bit of editorial freedom.
It was great while it lasted, before being retconned into standard Disney fare. And it's pretty much one of a kind.
>>
>>44060712
Well, I would have posted her profile, but the only one I could find was in pizzaspeak.
>>
>>44059694
That there hit me right in the nostalgia. I bought so many of those comics as a kid.
>>
File: Paperinik_Vs_Raider.jpg (897KB, 1747x2053px) Image search: [Google]
Paperinik_Vs_Raider.jpg
897KB, 1747x2053px
>>44063479
As a follow-up to this:
If my Savage Space group had encountered Xadhoom our only hope would be to not piss her off. The difference in power level between her and the group is absolutely insane. She'd solo our entire campaign in the time we'd use to get through 10% of it.

That said, she wouldn't really have a reason to pick a fight with us. We'd probably even offer to help her battle the Everonians as soon as we finish our current contract.
>>
File: Xadhoom power.jpg (137KB, 1231x735px) Image search: [Google]
Xadhoom power.jpg
137KB, 1231x735px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.