[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the Drow/Loth opinion on transsexuals be? Would MtFs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1449261243483.jpg (2MB, 2136x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1449261243483.jpg
2MB, 2136x1490px
What would the Drow/Loth opinion on transsexuals be?

Would MtFs be distrusted as just "power seeking"?
(Not that they would see anything wrong with power seeking themselves)

Would FtM be regarded as sacrilege?
("How dare they lessen themselves!")
>>
>>44057458
Why would a drow/loth change gender?
>>
>>44057458
>MtF
>Males being respected at any point to humor this beyond execution

>FtM
Exiled hard.
>>
Reminds me of a silly idea I had where males that showed themselves worthy of higher status were given a potion to promote them to female
>>
>>44057483
/thread
>>
FtM might not be punished. Might be seen as one less threat.

MtF is probably only tolerated when Lolth thinks it's funny, since she's all about trolling the Drow.
>>
>>44057458
>MtF
>Favored priestess on the rare occasion it doesn't get executed cause of chaotic evil fuckery, but mostly executed for wanting equal rights with females.

>FtM
>Ganked by other females who see it as a weakness and a time to strike
>>
In a setting with access to legit sex change Magic I can see this being mostly a non issue for other races, but lolth basically turned the drow retarded so she could fuck with their heads at her leasure
>>
>>44057458
Sacrificed to Lolth.
>>
>>44058088
That's the drow's answere to everything
>>
I'm my settings background lore, Lolth and Khain, got into a duel, khain won and his terms where that she make all drow equal, lolth being lolth she trolled him with it, how should I have her twist this
>>
File: 1444665725480.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444665725480.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>44058358
Turn Drow into an all female amazon race with raids to the surface to capture men.
>>
>>44057458
In real life, societies with pretty strong gender roles can still have sort of socially-acceptable positions for people who don't fit into the two basic ones. The Thais, for example, generally have firm ideas about what men and women should be like but still have kathoeys.

However, the Drow aren't a real-world society with a complex and nounced worldview. They are a caricature of traditionalist conservatives with a lot of reversals. So they should, if played as intended, be violently intolerant of anyone who deviates from their narrow view of what is acceptable.

However, thanks to the fact that many elements of the modern left have effectively become a mirror image of their political enemies, they also work as a satirical take on 'SJW' types. If played for that angle, they should be totally willing to accept sex-changes so long as the drow in question has the right political connections and is willing to hate on the males twice as hard as their neighbours.
>>
They'd probably get dridered almost immediately.
>>
>Lolthians are terfs
yeah that works
>>
>>44058477
>Chaotic Evil SJW Drow

>Checking your surface privilege
>Drizzt the white knight
>>
>>44058358
She makes the males into shemales, now no one can tell who is who until they get to bed
>>
>>44058577
But Drizzit despises Drow society and would probably be cool with them going extinct
>>
>>44058404
So Gerudo cave edition?
>>
>>44057458
Into the web it goes
>>
>>44058777
The drow have interwebs?
>>
>>44058790
No, like with a bunch of spiders.

To be disposed of
>>
>>44058358
All the males are sacrificed in a giant ritual that turns the remaining drow females into futas.
>>
Drow literally can't hide their own blood lust. Any deviation from norm results in death for a show of weakness. They are the ultra conservatives.
>>
>>44058944
Honestly this sounds like lolth right here, honoring only the word of the pact and smearing the spirit of it as deliberately and maliciously as possibly
>>
>>44058358
She sets up a ritual where ever male and female merge with one another into new single beings, any leftovers of one side or the other get culled
>>
File: dunin deirdre.jpg (48KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
dunin deirdre.jpg
48KB, 720x576px
>>44057458
>it's an SJW thread
Fuck off back to your containment board
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>44058577
>>Checking your surface privilege
>Drow are not only hated and feared by surface dwellers because of their evil reputation regardless of how they act as individuals, but actually have some difficulty functioning in bright sunlight
That's an actual, legitimate issue. Which is an accurate reflection of the beliefs that social justice witch hunts are meant to censor, but wouldn't make it a very good caricature unless the "social justice witch" ate a baby or something while saying it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.