[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Sons of Horus so cute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (181KB, 1123x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1123x740px
Why are Sons of Horus so cute?
>>
>>44032648
Because you're a faggot?
>>
Is OP the 'how do I get Kurze senpai to notice me' faggot?
>>
>>44032648
because you find 28 mm minis attractive? if thats your bag man i dont judge.
>>
>>44032648
The top knot actually looks really weird. It's like directly in the middle of their skull.

It's weird because it can look cool from some angles, and be stupid from others. Also, how can Abaddon have a top knot inside his helmet? I can't even wear a normal hoodie with my hair pulled back in a manbun.
>>
>>44032883
the top knot thing was always the one thing i absolutely hated the most about gw. like, i can deal with and find work around's for every other grimy thing they do, but the way they push the top knot just kinda....irks me.
>>
>>44032997
If it was slightly back instead of RIGHT on top, it'd be cool.

But I'm a stickler for heroically long haired dudes
>>
>>44033034
i mean dont get me wrong, the most badass heros always have long hair. but if gw pushed more of a samurai's magi style then i think that would look way more badass. i mean, i always wonder how long abaddon (or anyone with a top knot) takes for his hair each battle. then like, what if your arms arnt long enough to finish it? like do people who have the top knot have other people there solely for braiding their hair? i could go on for a while about how much i hate the top knot.
>>
>>44033206
>like do people who have the top knot have other people there solely for braiding their hair?
Of course. Serfs come cheap.

And besides, I imagine most have crazy good hair genes, being super humans and shit.
>>
>>44033263
Probably has his slaaneshi cultists use all sort of perverse arts and human sacrifices to produce only the finest of shampoos and conditioners to keep is top knot in pristine condition. How else can a guy who's no fun at all earn Slaanesh's favor? The Dark Prince is a sucker for warped hairdos.
>>
>>44033396
Maybe she's born with it.
Maybe it's the power of the warp.
>>
>>44033263
but i mean like, say your in a gun fight and you need to crouch down for cover, everywhere you tilt your head you have to be mindful of this big ass top knot blowing your position, which to me, seems like counter intuitive to trying to kill someone else who is also trying to get cover, who doesnt have to worry about such things.
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1463x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1463x829px
Sons of Horus are cute. Cute! CUTE!
>>
>>44033540
Psssh, True warriors of Chaos dont take cover. Cover is for cowardly followers of the Corpse Emperor
>>
>>44033926
ok so then say im being hit with a flamer and got a top knot, what does one do then? move my arm so my prefect top knot doesnt burn up in a second? maybe thats why most people are bald in the 41st millennium
>>
>>44033540
Space Marines are already retardedly bulky and Space Marines in Terminator armor even more so. Cover is nice but I doubt a Space Marine is going to do anything without an alert enemy noticing, a squad of space marines is going to make an aweful lot of noise just moving.
>>
>>44033540
Dude, Sons are HnK tier techno barbarians. If you have time to see the hair, they're already in your face.

But still, watch your topknot.
>>
>>44032648
Nicely painted. Best armor MK2 on, too.
>>
>>44034086
i mean, even more reason not to have a top knot, like, i remember in the beginning of fulgrim (im no expert on HH fluff) those guys had no problem concealing themselfs and none of them had a top knot (as far as i remember)
>>
>>44034242
That's MkIII yous dildos.

Don't yous knows nothings about powered armors?
>>
>>44034431
I only decided to look at the top and not the legs. I went full retard.
>>
>>44034540
see its ok because gw.
>>
>>44033034
It's based on historical helmets anon. You didn't put the crest of hair on the back of the helmet because that was a structural weakness. The top would be fashioned from a single piece of steel, so the part where you'd mount a crest would be the direct center. The only way this changes if if you wear a horse-hair crest like a Roman or Greek officer.
>>
Since this is a SoH topic, can someone tell me whether the Reaver troop choices that are part of the SoH RoW and the Justaerin troop choice that happens by having Horus are compulsory or not?
>>
>>44034650
Compulsory as in you must take them? No.

Compulsory as in they can fill compulsory slots? Yes.
>>
>>44033856
>Mohawk AND a top knot

YOU WAA SHOOCK!
>>
>>44035103
Word. Well I wanna try to build this. Probably not that effective in game, but fluffy and cool as shit.

2500 points

---HQ---

Master Of Signal - 130 points
-Volkite Charger
-Melta Bombs
-Artificer Armor
-Refractor Field

---Troops---

(10) Reaver Attack Squad - 265 points
-Melta Bombs for Cheiftain

(10) Reaver Attack Squad - 265 points
-Melta Bombs for Cheiftain

(3) Justaerin Terminator Squad - 250 points
-1 Power Fist
-2 Chain Fists

---Fast Attack---

(4) Legion Outrider Squad - 140 points
-Melta Bombs for everyone

(4) Legion Outrider Squad - 140 points

---Elites---

(5) Legion Destroyer Squad - 230 points
-1 Missile Launcher with Suspendor Web and Rad Missiles
-3 Phosphex Bombs

---Heavy Support---

Legion Whirlwind - 75 points
-Hyperios Air-Defense Missiles

---Dedicated Transports---

Reaver Attack Squad: Dreadclaw Drop Pod - 85 points

Reaver Attack Squad: Dreadclaw Drop Pod - 85 points

Justaerin Terminator Squad: Dreadclaw Drop Pod - 85 points

Legion Seeker Squad: Land Raider Proteus - 250 points
-Explorator Augury Web

---Lords Of War---

Horus The Warmaster - 500 points (Warlord)
>>
>>44035910
Cut the Justaerin's Dreadclaw and buy more of them. They can Deepstrike without it and you're terminally low on bodies.

Destroyers are kind of shit.

Also your points totals look off.
>>
File: butts.png (243KB, 970x760px) Image search: [Google]
butts.png
243KB, 970x760px
>>44034431
food... library...
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x630px
>>44032648
They are kinda cute... I guess?
>>
>>44035910
MoS can't fill compulsory HQ
>>
>>44039831
Even if Horus becomes a warlord allowing him to essentially grab the main leader HQ Spot along with being a Lord of War.

>>44036008
Is Horus' Termie deep strike an actual teleport deep strike? Or is it just "if you buy a drop pod you can do it" kinda rule?
>>
>>44032648
Turquoise is cool and topknots are top notch
>>
>>44040769
The Rite of War gives Deep Strike to Justaerins.
Horus gives Deep Strike to himself and any Terminator unit he joins. And they can choose which turn to come in.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 420x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 420x713px
>>44032648
Lupercal!
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (82KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
82KB, 250x250px
>>44045322
>>
>>44032819
I'm over here, actually
>>
>>44041700

So Horus just goes around handing out Deep Strikes to his men? Gay.
>>
>>44048056
What did you expect from the horsecock fetish/daddy issues primarch?
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 711x1123px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 711x1123px
>>44048133
>a Curze fan
>insulting Horus "Come to Istvaan" Lupercal
Why
>>
>>44048265
I'm not insulting him, just stating the facts.
>>
>>44048327
>stating the facts

Curze died a broken thing, a husk of himself, with hatred the only
emotion strong enough to pierce his own confusion. He died to teach a
lesson to a father already slain; he died to show a truth that every
soul already knew. That was not vindication, it was stupidity. Proud,
blind, and deluded.
>>
>>44049800
Plus Cruze and his emo-legion got BTFO by the Dark Angels lol
>>
>>44049800
He just needed a waifu who loved him and could prevent everything.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.